Kenwood dmx906s how to change splash (intro) screen ? - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 02-26-2020, 12:20 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Kenwood dmx906s how to change splash (intro) screen ?

Hi guys: First post here. I usually rock over in the TacomaWorld forums. New Kenwood DMX906S head unit with wireless apple carplay. can't seem to find any new data on instructions how to change the splash ( intro) screen. found an old video from like 2010 with a guy punching top left buttons twice, bottom twice, etc yadda yadda and have a usb drive In place and then it updates but feel something may have changed with these new excelon units. anyone have any experience changing this screen? also there were some parameters for the old method being the file had to be a bmp file with certain parameters and size as well as another type script to have on the usb drive as well. thanks in advance and looking forward to the forum. been away from car audio for some time and it's nice to jump back into it. added a Rockford Fosgate powered sub to my unit as well and have front and rear cameras. Install tech didn't connect rear camera to my unit so I can't see it all the time but otherwise things are nice.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Car Audio, Video, and Nav

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page