4K Nikon Z50 APS-C mirrorless
- 20.7MP CMOS sensor
- Twin control dial interface
- Up to 11 fps shooting with AE/AF, 5 fps with live view
- 4K video at up to 30p
- 2.36M-dot OLED viewfinder
- Rear touchscreen tilts up by 90° or down by 180°
- Bluetooth-enabled Wi-Fi (via Snapbridge app)
- Creative Picture Control effects
Correction: The original version of this article stated the 4K video would be cropped. We are told this won't be the case on production cameras.
The Z50 will be available for sale from November, with an MSRP of $860, body-only. Adding the 16-50mm zoom takes the price to $1000 and a two-lens kit with both DX zooms takes the list price to $1350.
The Z50 is compatible with the FTZ mount adapter, allowing it to use F-mount DSLR lenses. The adapter is not included in any of the kits announced so far.