Master class in color grading - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By markr041
  • 1 Post By P&Struefan

post #1 of 5 Old 01-24-2020, 06:47 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7414 Post(s)
Liked: 8309
Master class in color grading

Sometimes I feel we don’t laugh enough around here, so here’s a link that will hopefully bring some laughs and/or smiles. It did to me, but I admit to having a warped sense of humor. I find it funny because we’ve often joked on these threads about the horrendous color grading we see too often on YouTube. So here’s how you do it.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 01-24-2020, 08:27 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1224 Post(s)
Liked: 418
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Ross View Post
Sometimes I feel we don’t laugh enough around here, so here’s a link that will hopefully bring some laughs and/or smiles. It did to me, but I admit to having a warped sense of humor. I find it funny because we’ve often joked on these threads about the horrendous color grading we see too often on YouTube. So here’s how you do it.
Perfect! Unfortunately, he has no LUTs for sale so you cannot duplicate his finished look without any effort. But there is a link to a HAIR GROWTH shampoo, with a discount code, that he says actually works, so you know this is a serious site.
Ken Ross likes this.
post #3 of 5 Old 01-24-2020, 08:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
Liked: 152
This guy has been killing it on this CC channel for a while. I am also a big fan of his channel. As twisted as his views on anything photographic (more like videographic) are I am still quite surprised I have actually learned something useful from him. His comedic skills are almost second to none and very unique in the sea of boring styles but not much of a substance on YouTube these days.
Ken Ross likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 01-24-2020, 09:41 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 7414 Post(s)
Liked: 8309
Quote:
Originally Posted by P&Struefan View Post
This guy has been killing it on this CC channel for a while. I am also a big fan of his channel. As twisted as his views on anything photographic (more like videographic) are I am still quite surprised I have actually learned something useful from him. His comedic skills are almost second to none and very unique in the sea of boring styles but not much of a substance on YouTube these days.
I too have been watching him for awhile and he certainly does have a unique comedic style. He never takes himself too seriously. He could probably do stand-up after he hangs up his YouTube gig.
post #5 of 5 Old 01-25-2020, 12:30 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Liked: 36
The owl's eyes are not synced, otherwise usable.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Camcorders

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page