Command fusion - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 08-27-2010, 11:46 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm looking into this re a crestron prodigy system. Can someone explain to me what it does and what it adds over crestrons own iPhone/iPad apps?

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 08-29-2010, 09:20 AM

I don't have a lot of experience with it, but from what I see it's a much better alternative (For now) to Crestron's own iPhone app. For one, it gives you analog value feedback, so you can see levels of lights, volume, etc. However, i'm not sure how well it integrates with a Prodigy system. Something to ask your integrator.
post #3 of 3 Old 08-29-2010, 11:28 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

While the prodigy can be programmed without system builder it was rolled out to be programmed with System Builder. That being said I 99% sure Command Fusion isn't supported via System Builder as it is a 3rd party product.

Not speaking for CM but what I have seen, it has been ahead of Crestron's App in many ways in scrolling and display of info and until this past Monday Landscape mode. CM from what I can tell have been working on better, faster, nicer looking interface.
Crestron really isn't in the software business but hardware business IMO. Like Xpanels, it has been around but not 'pushed' as a primary control. They offer touchpanels for primary controls that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acamp76144 View Post

I'm looking into this re a crestron prodigy system. Can someone explain to me what it does and what it adds over crestrons own iPhone/iPad apps?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Home Automation

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page