I have a spare bedroom upstairs that I want to make into a media room. The primary goal is to be able to watch 4 screens at once in the highest possible picture quality. I had 2 home theater companies give me quotes/suggestions. The first one recommended an 85" Sony X950G with a video scaler. The second one recommended a Sony projector (VPL-VW295ES). These are equal in price, so I'm torn on which route to take, pros/cons, etc. I have no previous experience with projectors. I'm not set on only these 2 as options. I'm open to other options as well.
1. Budget: Total for TV, setup, surround sound, and equipment ~$15,000
2. Seating distance: 10-11 feet
3. Size/placement limitations: ~100"
4. Uses and sources: 2 DirecTV boxes, 2 AppleTV boxes, mostly sports, netflix, movies
5. Room lighting: currently has 1 window and some light. plan on buying blackout curtains/shades to get it as dark as possible