Official Sharp Elite PRO-70X5 and 60X5 Owners Thread - Page 383 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 40Likes

post #11461 of 14907 Old 11-26-2012, 11:50 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
Liked: 513
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottyb09 View Post

I've got a question I'm hoping might be answered by fellow Elite owners: I've tried RadTech's settings, CNET's settings, and the settings recently posted by NW831 (forget his full username) and I cannot seem to obtain a 'true' purple color. For example, yesterday I was watching the Vikings vs. Bears game and the purple of the Vikings uniforms was clearly more bluish than purple. The scoreboard in the upper left part of the screen was especially evident. I'm not talking about splitting hairs here - the purple looks like a royal blue with a dash of purple vs. having a true purple that's a little blue. Anyone else using these settings with this same issue? I'm hoping to get my set ISF'd over the next few months but this is annoying. Ideas welcome!

Sounds like your reds are undersaturated. I had the same issue with mine before getting it ISF calibrated (thanks Chad B!!!).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #11462 of 14907 Old 11-26-2012, 12:47 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Liked: 37
I've got a Sony 52 HX909 I'm using in my den. I'm thinking of using this TV elsewhere and going with a 60" Elite. I'm wondering how bad reflections are on the Elite compared to the Sony. I have three double glass doors across the back of the room next to where the TV is and the room is quite light in the daytime. Will reflections be distracting on this set. Thanks for opinions.
post #11463 of 14907 Old 11-26-2012, 01:30 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 417 Post(s)
Liked: 128
hello - haven't been around the site much in the past couple years, since I was pretty set with electronics. Still am, but just curious about the new Elites. I have a Pioneer 5010-FD, which I think was the 2007 model. Still amazing image quality.

Am I to understand that this is the new "best TV" out there? I know it's somewhat subjective, but it seems like this is the new "best."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #11464 of 14907 Old 11-27-2012, 11:27 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
Liked: 308
Yes Sir it is.

Nothing's Impossible if you don't have to do it yourself ! Glenee
post #11465 of 14907 Old 11-27-2012, 01:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
Liked: 552
Quote:

I've got a question I'm hoping might be answered by fellow Elite owners: I've tried RadTech's settings, CNET's settings, and the settings recently posted by NW831 (forget his full username) and I cannot seem to obtain a 'true' purple color. For example, yesterday I was watching the Vikings vs. Bears game and the purple of the Vikings uniforms was clearly more bluish than purple. The scoreboard in the upper left part of the screen was especially evident. I'm not talking about splitting hairs here - the purple looks like a royal blue with a dash of purple vs. having a true purple that's a little blue. Anyone else using these settings with this same issue? I'm hoping to get my set ISF'd over the next few months but this is annoying. Ideas welcome!

This is the problem sometimes when using somebody else's settings, they were made for their specific TV and yours may vary to a lesser or (as apparently in your case) greater extent. Set-specific calibration is the way to go as pointed out above.

---------------------------------------
Samsung 75Q9FN, OPPO UDP-205
Win 10 Pro x64 1903
HT Enthusiast Extended Custom WF v19.2.0 - 5/17/2019
HT Enthusiast Essentials Custom WF v1.1.0
post #11466 of 14907 Old 11-27-2012, 06:34 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 7251 Post(s)
Liked: 7993
Quote:
Originally Posted by b_scott View Post

hello - haven't been around the site much in the past couple years, since I was pretty set with electronics. Still am, but just curious about the new Elites. I have a Pioneer 5010-FD, which I think was the 2007 model. Still amazing image quality.
Am I to understand that this is the new "best TV" out there? I know it's somewhat subjective, but it seems like this is the new "best."

Interestingly, the editor of Home Theater Review responded to a letter in the current month's issue. He felt the Elite was the best display on the market and mentioned that when comparing it to the Pioneer Kuro side by side, the Elite surpassed it in every picture category with the exception of off-axis viewing where the Kuro trounced the Elite.

Having had the Kuro, I would tend to agree with his assessment.

Current displays- LG 65C9, LG 77G7, LG 65B6
post #11467 of 14907 Old 11-28-2012, 07:27 AM

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
Liked: 513
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Ross View Post

Interestingly, the editor of Home Theater Review responded to a letter in the current month's issue. He felt the Elite was the best display on the market and mentioned that when comparing it to the Pioneer Kuro side by side, the Elite surpassed it in every picture category with the exception of off-axis viewing where the Kuro trounced the Elite.

ken, what are your preferred motion settings for 60 hz and/or 24 hz sources? cheers.
post #11468 of 14907 Old 11-28-2012, 02:06 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Liked: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Ross View Post

The Elite never "trounced" the Kuro, in fact it was quite the other way around during my night of attending the 2011 shootout. The argument continues as to what was the best..the Kuro..to what is now the best availble..the Elite..but trounced..no way smile.gif
post #11469 of 14907 Old 11-28-2012, 02:16 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Might want to re-read that. The quote stated that the KURO "trounced" the Elite in off-axis viewing. You two are in agreement on the "trouncing".
post #11470 of 14907 Old 11-29-2012, 06:25 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Liked: 98
Yup..I misread the off axis viewing remark....Both TV's are at the top of the list as best in class and both face stiff competition with the emergence of 4K tv's. Until that transition happens..enjoy.
post #11471 of 14907 Old 11-29-2012, 09:04 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 28
I'm wanting to get the 60" model very soon. With work being work I cannot get any days off since I used all my time off for the year due to a family illness. If I go the BB/MHT route I can get it delivered on a Saturday but I may go a different route. I can ship a TV to my work and we have loading dock and a shipping and receiving department. I can take the time to inspect the set and plug it in turn it on. Do you think this would be safe? Does anybody know if the top half of the box lifts off and you can leave the TV in the bottom cradle and plug it in and check if it powers up. I know it is probaly not the most ideal situation but if they delivered it to the house they would basically do the same. It is not a white glove delivery service it is just standard motor freight. I don't know if it will come strapped a pallet or not.

Thanks for any information.

Jim

Sony XBR-65A1E, Denon AVR-X3300W, OPPO UDP-203, OPPO BDP-103
post #11472 of 14907 Old 11-29-2012, 09:55 AM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by motoman View Post

I'm wanting to get the 60" model very soon. With work being work I cannot get any days off since I used all my time off for the year due to a family illness. If I go the BB/MHT route I can get it delivered on a Saturday but I may go a different route. I can ship a TV to my work and we have loading dock and a shipping and receiving department. I can take the time to inspect the set and plug it in turn it on. Do you think this would be safe? Does anybody know if the top half of the box lifts off and you can leave the TV in the bottom cradle and plug it in and check if it powers up. I know it is probaly not the most ideal situation but if they delivered it to the house they would basically do the same. It is not a white glove delivery service it is just standard motor freight. I don't know if it will come strapped a pallet or not.
Thanks for any information.
Jim

Yes... this is exactly how I confirmed mine was working before the truck left. Just cut two plastic straps and the entire top of the box lifts off. This leaves the TV in the bottom part of the box in foam. From there you can easily pull the paper off the screen and plug it in.
post #11473 of 14907 Old 11-29-2012, 10:04 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weaselboy View Post

Yes... this is exactly how I confirmed mine was working before the truck left. Just cut two plastic straps and the entire top of the box lifts off. This leaves the TV in the bottom part of the box in foam. From there you can easily pull the paper off the screen and plug it in.

Excellent biggrin.gif Thanks for the quick reply. That makes me feel much better if I go that way.

Jim

post #11474 of 14907 Old 11-29-2012, 11:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
Liked: 69
My wife and I are in the market for a TV to replace our almost-20-year-old Toshiba 36" CRT TV.

We have a home theatre downstairs with an HTPC-driven RS1 projecting onto a 120" Dalite HP screen. Upstairs in the kitchen we use a 3-year-old Sharp LC-32LE700UN TV as a computer monitor and to watch occasional OTA HD via my DIY HDTV antenna (which is fantastic PQ).

Anyway, the Toshiba has been a wonderful workhorse of a TV that has given us exactly zero problems since the day we bought it. We'd like to replace it with something hopefully similar in that workhorse respect.

After doing some initial research on the net, the other evening we went to a local Visions to see the Panasonic ST50 and GT50 series plasmas.

After arriving, we walked down the dispaly wall and they just happened to have set up a 55" GT, a Samsung LED LCD, and a 60" ST, in that order, right next to each other, which was great.

First, I was pretty surprised to see how good the plasmas looked in comparison to the LCD, even though the lighting in the store was pretty bright. In that lighting the LCD still had more "punch" contrast, but, again, the plasmas looked remarkably close -- far better than our son's plasma, which is virtually unwatchable during the day.

To show off one of plasma's strong points, the sales person fed the entire wall of televisions an HD video of a group of playing cards that pan across the screen. Looking at the three televisions all at once, one had the strong impression that the cards began in the leftmost GT and then into the LCD and then "came out" the ST. What was astonishing was the clarity and readability of each card as they went across the leftmost screen, then becoming unreadable blurs in the LCD and then once again regaining their clarity in the ST on the right. Point taken! Those plasmas are "fast"!

We came home to consider the matter and I then started to read the AVS threads devoted to the GT and ST, along with a thread devoted to the IR issues that some owners have experienced with their sets and the procedures they use to try to age the screen and get rid of the IR (even though the "slides" are not intended for that purpose).

We have decided that, as beautiful an image they display, a plasma is not for us. We want to plug n play and use the TV with a computer, if we want, and not be thinking about the things that plasma owners should be thinking about. Again, if the plasmas did not have IR issues, we'd go that route. I know that LCD can also have IR, but, again, I have been using the Sharp as a computer monitor, with its myriad of stationary icons on its desktop, for three years, many hours a day, and so far have had no IR (that I can detect).

Anyway, I have read a good portion of this thread and I am considering replacing the Toshiba with a 60" Elite, but I'm wondering if this really is overkill for our use.

As I sit here typing away in front of our Shartp TV/monitor, my eyes are about 32" from the 32"-diagonal screen. Therefore, the screen "looks big". But we are going to be sitting about 12 feet from the new TV, so even a 60" is going to look small to us at that distance. Whenever we go into a store, we usually stand just a few feet from the TV. This is not "real world" at all.

For example, to get the immersive effect in movies, our eyes sit about 96" from the center of our 120"-diagonal screen downstairs. As I sit on our upstairs sofa and look at the place where the new TV will reside, if I hold a ruler at arms length (about 26" from my eyes) and "measure" the width of the imaginary screen of tne new 60" TV, I get about 9 or 10 inches! To me, this means that if we place a 10" wide display about 26" from our eyes, we (or at least I) will see an image as large as the one on the new TV. (Yes, our "big" 36" Toshiba has a small-sized image at our viewing distance.)

So here I sit in a bit of a quandry. When we want to watch a movie for a "theatre" experience, even with an Elite sitting there, we'll still probably go downstairs to watch on the big screen. We'll do all other "TV" watching (news, sports, some sat. movies, etc.) on the Elite, or whatever set replaces the Toshiba. Again, it seems that we may be wasting a whole pile of dough on something which should be viewed from perhaps only 5 or six feet away, not 12.

What do you think? You Elite owners, from what distance are you watching your sets, and do you really think that you'd suffer if you had a set that cost 2 grand rather than 4 or five grand? (When you watch a BD movie, do you drag a chair right up in front of the TV to watch?) How would the moving cards look on the Elite if it was the LCD instead of the Samsung amongst the three I mentioned above?

Thanks for any and all input.
post #11475 of 14907 Old 11-29-2012, 02:18 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Herve - I've had my 60" Elite for just over a year and sit about 7 1/2 to 8 feet away from the TV. It is absolutely the perfect size for me as larger would be too much and smaller would be too little. Regarding motion, the set "looks like a plasma" - I had two Panasonic plasma prior to it (one is in our basement room now) and I can tell zero difference regarding motion. The picture quality is absolutely outstanding in the Elite. I can't really comment on the price issue because I work in the CE industry and did not pay what most other folks pay for their Elite. If I did not work in the industry and needed to purchase a TV for simple, everyday TV watching (vs. a serious home theater), I would have no problems with a Samsung, Sony, or possibly an LG. Because this is my main theater I went big for the Elite. Hope this helps!
post #11476 of 14907 Old 11-29-2012, 03:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
Liked: 69
Quote:

Herve - I've had my 60" Elite for just over a year and sit about 7 1/2 to 8 feet away from the TV. It is absolutely the perfect size for me as larger would be too much and smaller would be too little. Regarding motion, the set "looks like a plasma" - I had two Panasonic plasma prior to it (one is in our basement room now) and I can tell zero difference regarding motion. The picture quality is absolutely outstanding in the Elite. I can't really comment on the price issue because I work in the CE industry and did not pay what most other folks pay for their Elite. If I did not work in the industry and needed to purchase a TV for simple, everyday TV watching (vs. a serious home theater), I would have no problems with a Samsung, Sony, or possibly an LG. Because this is my main theater I went big for the Elite. Hope this helps!

Thanks for the information and advice, Scotty.

Your viewing distance is more appropriate than ours for a 60" display, imo, but your comments as a former Panasonic plasma owner had/have the most impact on me. You're not making this an easy decision.

You say you work in the CE industry. Does CE mean consumer electronics? If so, considering reliability as the No. 1 criterion, if you had to pick another LCD to replace your Elite, what would it be? (I must say that we have not had a single issue with our Sharp Aquos, but I'm only one owner of one Aquos. Maybe as an insider you know what's what when it comes to which manufacturer is reliable and which is not. But you did buy a Sharp Elite, didn't you?biggrin.gif)

One final question. You list your location as "The Great White North!". Does that mean that you are a Canadian? ( Notice my location and, yes, you've already correctly guessed why I'm asking that question.)
post #11477 of 14907 Old 11-29-2012, 04:45 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 27
with the recent financial distress sharp is going through, makes me even more confident we wont see an Elite refresh at CES
post #11478 of 14907 Old 11-30-2012, 02:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 49
I got me one of those Darbletts. I have it hooked up between my Direct TV DVR and the Elite.
What a wonderful device.
I have mine set on HD at 55%
Any other Elite owners have one of these hooked up?
If so, what settings are you using?
post #11479 of 14907 Old 11-30-2012, 03:37 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Speaking of gear hooked up to an Elite, what voltage regulators/power conditioners are you guys using? If I remember correctly, the Elite is very particular about pure sine wave or some such thing. Would the Panamax M5400 be a good unit? Or something like it where I can shut off the front display? I don't think the display can be shut off on the Panamax.
post #11480 of 14907 Old 11-30-2012, 07:45 PM

Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvzzz View Post

Can you check where Elite units that you have are manufactured, Mexico and what plant? I am hearing that they are moving manufacturing and will be bringing Elite units from Japan. I need to understand if current 70" units are made in Mexico. Thanks.

Well, there will be no more manufacturing in Mexico:

Sharp Corp has agreed to sell three of its television assembly factories outside Japan to Hon Hai Precision Industry, a deal which would total about 55 billion yen ($666.91 million), the Sankei newspaper reported on Saturday.
The daily, citing sources it did not identify, said both companies have reached an agreement for debt-laden Japanese consumer electronics firm Sharp to sell its television factories in Mexico, China and Malaysia to Hon Hai.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/12/01/sharp-plants-idUSL4N09B0FJ20121201?type=companyNews

Hopefully the part about moving manufacturing to Japan is true.
post #11481 of 14907 Old 12-01-2012, 12:03 AM

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 1892 Post(s)
Liked: 2194
They are selling the factories to Hon Hai to cut their debt / raise capital. That in and of itself has nothing to do with where anything will be manufactured or assembled. While I suppose it's possible Elite production is moving somewhere, it's every bit as likely Elite production will end as move.

There's a saying about "everything in moderation". If only it was applied to well, you know...
post #11482 of 14907 Old 12-01-2012, 06:36 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
Liked: 621
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogo View Post

They are selling the factories to Hon Hai to cut their debt / raise capital. That in and of itself has nothing to do with where anything will be manufactured or assembled. While I suppose it's possible Elite production is moving somewhere, it's every bit as likely Elite production will end as move.

Also possible they contract out the mfr right back to the factory they are selling to Hon Hai, no?

Stuck up, half witted, scruffy looking, nerf herder.
Double True!
post #11483 of 14907 Old 12-01-2012, 07:07 AM

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalJoey View Post

Shazii00,
I recognize you from the Sony thread. I am bouncing between the same TV's as well and decided on the Elite for the same concerns you have had.
$4500 is an excellent price and the lowest I found so far sans $4450 one of those sites where it looks like their inventory "fell off a truck" somewhere.
The prices were fairly steady around $4999 until the holidays recently brought them down to the $4500-$4600.

I got two of the 65" 950 Models for 3750 each from my BB store. They had messed up in promising me Plasmas don't have IR or BI, and so they got to take two 65" pannys back. After the sale and they applied the discount, they tried calling me up two days later right before delivery trying to tell me I would have to pay an additional $600 / TV before they would deliver. I ideally wanted the Elite, but the company's instability is too much of a concern. I said I'd take them to court if they wanted to go that route and they stuck to the original plan. But since owning them, I've had 9 of the Sonys swapped out for pixel defects, banding (much less than the Samsung 8000), and globs of fuzz under the glass. Both sets have very minimal banding, one has a couple faint ones on bright panning content on the outer 3rds, and one has a slight band directly in the middle during panning shots on brighter content. The elite doesn't seem to have this and Sony's customer service sucks "insert your choice of words here". But the motion handling and image uniformity seems pretty close to the Elite. If sharp had released a version 2 of the TV I might have jumped on it. But the pulsing and older tech in them made it very difficult to rationalize at $6000 / TV had I gone the elite route. I also have to say the sony monolithic design does look better. The elite has aged a bit with its design. Plus the IR receiver I kept reading about going out made me nervous about part reliability.

But the Elite is definitely a great TV as well. I'm hoping they don't discontinue it.
post #11484 of 14907 Old 12-01-2012, 09:13 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by obxdiver View Post

I got me one of those Darbletts. I have it hooked up between my Direct TV DVR and the Elite.
What a wonderful device.
I have mine set on HD at 55%
Any other Elite owners have one of these hooked up?
If so, what settings are you using?

I'm at 65% HD on the Darbee
I watch mostly in THX Movie with N3W813's latest settings

After seeing all the various current HD providers, I really, really miss Voom
post #11485 of 14907 Old 12-01-2012, 11:58 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Hi fellow Elite owners
I have the 70" Elite and today finally went to enter in N3W813's latest settings
I was previously using the CNET settings.
I have one questions about the these new settings.
Under: Advanced --> Color Temp --> "10 Point Setting"
When this is set to "ON" I enter the RGB values at each of the 10 positions...This I understand.
When "10 Point Setting" is set to "OFF" I still see my CNET settings for the RGB LO/HI Gains.
N3W813's settings don't include these values.
How should these values be set using his settings?
Or, do I mis understand this.
When 10 Point is set to "ON", the settings I am referring to (RGB LO/HI Gains) become in-active?
Should I set these values to 0 and then put the 10 Point Settings back to ON?

CNET settings included values for 10 Point ON and OFF. That is where I am getting confused.

Thanks for some clarification
post #11486 of 14907 Old 12-01-2012, 12:37 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Has anybody that bought a EliteTV via an online source had any problems registering the product online or obtaining warranty service on it? I read the page on the actual Elite site and it says there are no "authorized" online dealers for these. I know Pioneer use to say the same thing on their Elite sets and they were everywhere but never heard much about any problems with anybody obtaining service.

Ready to pull the trigger today and just want to cover all bases.

Thanks.

Jim

post #11487 of 14907 Old 12-01-2012, 12:38 PM

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 1892 Post(s)
Liked: 2194
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarrettF77 View Post

I got two of the 65" 950 Models for 3750 each from my BB store. They had messed up in promising me Plasmas don't have IR or BI, and so they got to take two 65" pannys back. After the sale and they applied the discount, they tried calling me up two days later right before delivery trying to tell me I would have to pay an additional $600 / TV before they would deliver. I ideally wanted the Elite, but the company's instability is too much of a concern. I said I'd take them to court if they wanted to go that route and they stuck to the original plan. But since owning them, I've had 9 of the Sonys swapped out for pixel defects, banding (much less than the Samsung 8000), and globs of fuzz under the glass. Both sets have very minimal banding, one has a couple faint ones on bright panning content on the outer 3rds, and one has a slight band directly in the middle during panning shots on brighter content. The elite doesn't seem to have this and Sony's customer service sucks "insert your choice of words here". But the motion handling and image uniformity seems pretty close to the Elite. If sharp had released a version 2 of the TV I might have jumped on it. But the pulsing and older tech in them made it very difficult to rationalize at $6000 / TV had I gone the elite route. I also have to say the sony monolithic design does look better. The elite has aged a bit with its design. Plus the IR receiver I kept reading about going out made me nervous about part reliability.
But the Elite is definitely a great TV as well. I'm hoping they don't discontinue it.

I have to say I hope you find a TV that makes you happy and that under no circumstances would I ever do business with you.

There's a saying about "everything in moderation". If only it was applied to well, you know...
post #11488 of 14907 Old 12-01-2012, 01:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 316 Post(s)
Liked: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogo View Post

I have to say I hope you find a TV that makes you happy and that under no circumstances would I ever do business with you.

I was thinking the same thing as I read the post.
post #11489 of 14907 Old 12-01-2012, 01:41 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by obxdiver View Post

Hi fellow Elite owners
I have the 70" Elite and today finally went to enter in N3W813's latest settings
I was previously using the CNET settings.
I have one questions about the these new settings.
Under: Advanced --> Color Temp --> "10 Point Setting"
When this is set to "ON" I enter the RGB values at each of the 10 positions...This I understand.
When "10 Point Setting" is set to "OFF" I still see my CNET settings for the RGB LO/HI Gains.
N3W813's settings don't include these values.
How should these values be set using his settings?
Or, do I mis understand this.
When 10 Point is set to "ON", the settings I am referring to (RGB LO/HI Gains) become in-active?
Should I set these values to 0 and then put the 10 Point Settings back to ON?
CNET settings included values for 10 Point ON and OFF. That is where I am getting confused.
Thanks for some clarification

I believe that you turn on the 10 point setting and use those values. It is my understanding that when 10-pt is on, the 10-pt "off" settings are not applicable and vice-versa.

After seeing all the various current HD providers, I really, really miss Voom
post #11490 of 14907 Old 12-01-2012, 02:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by frottage View Post

I believe that you turn on the 10 point setting and use those values. It is my understanding that when 10-pt is on, the 10-pt "off" settings are not applicable and vice-versa.
Thanks
I pretty much figured that, but wanted to make sure
I set the 10 Point OFF settings to 0

These new settings are very very nice.
Thanks N3W813
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Sharp Elite Black 70inch Pro 70x5fd Flat Panel 3d Led Hdtv , Sharp Elite Pro 60x5fd 3d Led Hdtv

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page