"Official" Sony XBR-79X900B Owners Thread - Page 5 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 16Likes

post #121 of 170 Old 11-05-2015, 09:55 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Bias Lighting for 79X900B?

I was looking at the convenient USB powered bias lighting kits like the Antec mention around AVS. Reading the info on Antec's website revealed a required TV size of "up to" 60 inches. Are there any owners of the 79" Sony that uses bias lighting? If so, what?

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #122 of 170 Old 11-06-2015, 02:54 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Howdy folks,

I posted on the longer, 130-page 900B thread before I realized this "OWNER" thread even existed, so please forgive my double-post.

I currently have a 65" Panasonic VIERA TC-P65VT30 plasma (1080p; first generation active 3D). It was apparently rated the best TV tested by CNet in 2011, and it has certainly lived up to its billing the last 5 years. No real complains; PQ is still exceptional. However, a few months ago I moved to a new space where my living room is rather massive (over 1000 sq ft.) with tall ceilings. As big as my 65" Panny plasma was, it was looking pretty puny no matter where I chose to display it in my new living space. I realized I needed to size up, and after visiting many Best Buys and other electronic stores (seeing the differences between 70", 75" and 80" TVs first-hand), I decided I had to go big or go home. Sadly my need for a larger screen priced me out of the OLED market, so I needed to find something with great PQ and, most of all, good, powerful sound quality as my new living room is just too big and not really conducive to a surround sound setup.

I've been researching the 900B since the Spring, and after comparing it with a lot of what's out there I told myself that if I could score a set for under $4k I would have to pull the trigger. As fortune would have it after many weeks/months of searching I found a small electronics shop in Ohio that had only 1 left in stock and was motivated to sell to make room for the 2015 models. This was technically an "open box" model but I was given written assurances the unit was never mounted, displayed, or even turned on or put to prior use. According to the store owner it was basically a brand new 900B that the store could no longer advertise as "brand new" because the box had been opened. I was told the TV would come with full manufacturer's warranty, and that I could extend the warranty directly through Sony if I chose.

While the store owner was initially asking $4,000, I was able to close for $3600 flat (and all sales tax waived) after some light-handed negotiating. I also got free S&H to my doorstep via FedEx or UPS Ground.

The TV is scheduled to arrive by this time next week. After everything I've read here I'm super-excited to get this baby fired up. Thank you all for all of your awesome comments (the good and the bad) as it really helped me out. This TV purchase was probably the most informed purchase of any consumer electronics item I've ever made. I hope all the effort pays off!
post #123 of 170 Old 11-06-2015, 10:34 AM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by L-Guapo View Post
Howdy folks,

I posted on the longer, 130-page 900B thread before I realized this "OWNER" thread even existed, so please forgive my double-post.

I currently have a 65" Panasonic VIERA TC-P65VT30 plasma (1080p; first generation active 3D). It was apparently rated the best TV tested by CNet in 2011, and it has certainly lived up to its billing the last 5 years. No real complains; PQ is still exceptional. However, a few months ago I moved to a new space where my living room is rather massive (over 1000 sq ft.) with tall ceilings. As big as my 65" Panny plasma was, it was looking pretty puny no matter where I chose to display it in my new living space. I realized I needed to size up, and after visiting many Best Buys and other electronic stores (seeing the differences between 70", 75" and 80" TVs first-hand), I decided I had to go big or go home. Sadly my need for a larger screen priced me out of the OLED market, so I needed to find something with great PQ and, most of all, good, powerful sound quality as my new living room is just too big and not really conducive to a surround sound setup.

I've been researching the 900B since the Spring, and after comparing it with a lot of what's out there I told myself that if I could score a set for under $4k I would have to pull the trigger. As fortune would have it after many weeks/months of searching I found a small electronics shop in Ohio that had only 1 left in stock and was motivated to sell to make room for the 2015 models. This was technically an "open box" model but I was given written assurances the unit was never mounted, displayed, or even turned on or put to prior use. According to the store owner it was basically a brand new 900B that the store could no longer advertise as "brand new" because the box had been opened. I was told the TV would come with full manufacturer's warranty, and that I could extend the warranty directly through Sony if I chose.

While the store owner was initially asking $4,000, I was able to close for $3600 flat (and all sales tax waived) after some light-handed negotiating. I also got free S&H to my doorstep via FedEx or UPS Ground.

The TV is scheduled to arrive by this time next week. After everything I've read here I'm super-excited to get this baby fired up. Thank you all for all of your awesome comments (the good and the bad) as it really helped me out. This TV purchase was probably the most informed purchase of any consumer electronics item I've ever made. I hope all the effort pays off!
Congratulations on you new TV purchase! I've had mine for over a month now and really happy with it. I have not done any calibration on it but so far so good. I had mine mounted on the wall on the longer side of our family room which is a 16' wide and 9' high wall. Once mounted, my wife told me she thinks the TV still looks small on that big wall which was a bummer. I told her the price difference going bigger (90"+) and told her this is the biggest we can get for the price (sub $4K) at this time. A 90" Sharp which is non 4K is still about $5K plus. I guess she's fine with it for now, lol.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #124 of 170 Old 11-06-2015, 11:20 AM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomer View Post
I was looking at the convenient USB powered bias lighting kits like the Antec mention around AVS. Reading the info on Antec's website revealed a required TV size of "up to" 60 inches. Are there any owners of the 79" Sony that uses bias lighting? If so, what?

Thanks!
I have not tried USB powered. But I've tried LED lighting from Costco for about $25 (i think, forgot the brand name). It needs to be plugged but comes with it's own remote. Which meant I can have it programmed into my Harmony Smart control remote (or any Harmony remote). Once programmed it turns on together with the rest of the components and can change colors depending on inputs (ie green for Xbox, orange for PS3, white for movies etc.). Also turn it off, on, make it brighter, dimmer and change colors directly from Harmony remote. It worked great on my old 52" Samsung, just moved to our new place and just got my 900B and have yet to set up the backlighting on it. I may need more strips as the 900B is obviously a much larger TV. I prefer the lights to go around the edges of the TV
Doomer likes this.
post #125 of 170 Old 11-06-2015, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexb610 View Post
I have not tried USB powered. But I've tried LED lighting from Costco for about $25 (i think, forgot the brand name). It needs to be plugged but comes with it's own remote. Which meant I can have it programmed into my Harmony Smart control remote (or any Harmony remote). Once programmed it turns on together with the rest of the components and can change colors depending on inputs (ie green for Xbox, orange for PS3, white for movies etc.). Also turn it off, on, make it brighter, dimmer and change colors directly from Harmony remote. It worked great on my old 52" Samsung, just moved to our new place and just got my 900B and have yet to set up the backlighting on it. I may need more strips as the 900B is obviously a much larger TV. I prefer the lights to go around the edges of the TV

I broke down and got two of the Antec USB kits. Each strip is 51", so I put on on top, and one at the bottom. They look great and since they are plugged into the USB ports the come on and off with the TV. I am considering two more kits for the sides, and using a couple of the USB pigtails you can get for a few bucks from Amazon. . I am just not sure at this point if that is needed but I am leaning that way. My wife loves the look too, which goes a long way in my household.

post #126 of 170 Old 11-07-2015, 01:31 PM

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Did any of you guys get vertical banding on your sets? I got my second set and it was worse than the first. See attached pic for the faint lines.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image_1446931901878.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	1044313  
post #127 of 170 Old 11-12-2015, 07:46 AM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked: 24
79x900B vs projector

Has anyone made a choice to go with the sony 79 inch vs a front projector, and chose the sony 79? I was thinking of getting a new jvc projector. I saw the jvc x500r and a black diamond and I was not impressed. Thanks for any reply.
post #128 of 170 Old 11-15-2015, 09:30 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
Liked: 486
I retired my Benq 1070 for the 79x900b. Benq had a much larger picture, but requires very dark room for decent picture. The Sony is usable all day long, and if you want a bigger picture, sit closer. With 4K, one can sit 5 feet away.

JVC RS600 Chad-callibrated, 120" 1.3g in Batcave HT, Denon X8500 Polk LSiM703 fronts,
RTi-12 rears, LSiM 706 center, Monitor 40 Heights, Monitor 60 FW, Emotiva E1 sides,
LSiC CH, Infinity 6" VOG. 4X 12" subs w/mini DSP on sub 1 and nearfield 18" from sub 2.
post #129 of 170 Old 11-15-2015, 09:34 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Thanks!
Look on the first page to see my 36w 6500K single tube 48 in flourescent light bias light. Mounted on the TV wall mount screws. I have a close wall-switched outlet. The USB lights are a good solution if you don't have a close switched outlet, but not as bright as a 36w. light, if that is important--it is for me as this is the only light turned on in the evening in the living room.

JVC RS600 Chad-callibrated, 120" 1.3g in Batcave HT, Denon X8500 Polk LSiM703 fronts,
RTi-12 rears, LSiM 706 center, Monitor 40 Heights, Monitor 60 FW, Emotiva E1 sides,
LSiC CH, Infinity 6" VOG. 4X 12" subs w/mini DSP on sub 1 and nearfield 18" from sub 2.
post #130 of 170 Old 12-01-2015, 11:11 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
If the built-in YouTube app doesn't support 4K playback is NVIDIA Shield Player the only option to play 4K content from YouTube?
post #131 of 170 Old 12-01-2015, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kits View Post
If the built-in YouTube app doesn't support 4K playback is NVIDIA Shield Player the only option to play 4K content from YouTube?
I use Roku 4. Works like a charm.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
post #132 of 170 Old 12-08-2015, 07:55 AM

Quote:
I use Roku 4. Works like a charm.

Now that Roku 4 has added Ultraflix 4k there should be a few happy folks around here.

post #133 of 170 Old 12-20-2015, 04:27 AM

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Hoping the Amazon Fire TV gets Ultraflix soon.

Getting through 4K content on Prime and Netflix too quickly.

Thinking next year of trying 4K gaming. Can someone explain the limitations of this set with 4k at 60fps? 4:2:0 versus 4:4:4 or whatever
post #134 of 170 Old 12-20-2015, 05:09 AM

Ultraflix is running a special this week 99 rentals for $99. So I took the plunge to at least support another provider. I felt instant buyer's remorse. Still very basic and mostly old titles. They list only around a thousand total. I sure hope they get better. Quality was not very impressive either. My blurays still look much better upscaled than Ultraflix 4k streamed. Note that I only looked at one comparison, Galaxy Quest. With 98 rentals to go I hold out hope.

post #135 of 170 Old 12-25-2015, 06:46 AM

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
I'm selling my Epson 5030UB projector and in the hunt for the 79X900B. So far, it's not available anywhere.

LG OLED 65C9 | Samsung Q90R Soundbar | OPPO UDP-203 | Apple TV 4K | Xbox One X | PS4 Pro

Last edited by jrdnlc; 12-25-2015 at 12:04 PM.
post #136 of 170 Old 12-25-2015, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdnlc View Post
I'm selling my Epson 5030UB projector and in the hunt for the 78X900B. So far, it's not available anywhere.
Since it is a 2014 model (79X900B) it is probably pert near impossible to find in retail anymore.

post #137 of 170 Old 12-25-2015, 12:05 PM

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
Quote:
Since it is a 2014 model (79X900B) it is probably pert near impossible to find in retail anymore.

Yeah most likely but i'm not giving up and still have hopes. Lol
Hopefully by the time I sell my projector and screen I have found one.

LG OLED 65C9 | Samsung Q90R Soundbar | OPPO UDP-203 | Apple TV 4K | Xbox One X | PS4 Pro
post #138 of 170 Old 01-05-2016, 02:46 PM

Anyone have tips for putting a cable through a hole in the wall? Basically my TV is mounted and thinking of getting some light strips but need to feed the wire through the entry and exits that are cut into my wall.

Going to be tricky as can't get much access behind the TV.

Only other option is getting someone to help me lift the TV off and on again...
post #139 of 170 Old 01-05-2016, 02:47 PM

Anyone have tips for putting a cable through a hole in the wall? Basically my TV is mounted and thinking of getting some light strips but need to feed the wire through the entry and exits that are cut into my wall.

Going to be tricky as can't get much access behind the TV.

Only other option is getting someone to help me lift the TV off and on again...
post #140 of 170 Old 04-25-2016, 03:16 PM

Anyone know how many nits this model is capable of?
post #141 of 170 Old 05-10-2016, 05:16 PM

Tonight I received a software update to version PKG2.901AAA but I haven't been able to find any information on what it does. Has anyone heard anything about this one? The most recent I found mentioned on the Sony site was from December.

(EDIT) I see this morning that it added SAMBA TV.

(EDIT 2) Sony got around to posting the info this morning as well and it appears that adding SAMBA was the only purpose. I am not sure, but it feels like SAMBA is somewhat of a viewing habits snooper to me.

UPDATE System Software Update Release Date 5/10/2016 Version PKG2.901AAA File Size 220.92 MB

File Description

Sony has designed the BRAVIA® Televisions software update process to be customer friendly. This software update (version PKG2.901AAA) provides the following benefits:

Improvement over version PKG2.704AAA:
Adds support for the Samba TV™ function

Benefits provided by previous updates and included in version PKG2.901AAA:

Improves the performance and stability of the Internet TV features and general performance of the TV
Changed access method of Football search via CSX
Added support for Widget security
Modified "IPTV_Auto24P no work issue"
Updates BRAVIA B2B
Removed Social Friend service
Removed Friend Invite service
Changed Home Game Pane
Improves performance and stability of overall UI operation
Improves the performance of 4K playback using USB
Improves usability of USB HDD recorded title management
Enables Transport Layer Security 1.0 (TLS1.0) to enhance security of Internet applications
Improves reliability to the Secure Sockets Layer 3.0 (SSL3.0)
Improves the login function for the Skype® online calling service
Corrects a condition where an Error 5010 message is displayed when refreshing Internet content on the TV

-D

Last edited by Doomer; 05-11-2016 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Updated info
post #142 of 170 Old 07-22-2016, 01:11 PM

Invested in the Phillips Hue Lightstrip Plus, any recommendations on a white setting when using as a bias backlight?
post #143 of 170 Old 09-17-2016, 07:16 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Anyone seeing issues with 3D again?
post #144 of 170 Old 11-23-2016, 03:28 PM

I tried this in another forum, but I am moving it here in hopes of a response.

I use my 79x900b with my HTPC/Windows 10 setup. Even with an nVidia GTRX 1080, I have yet to figure out how to obtain 120HZ output. 60HZ is a high as my control panel offers. Has anyone gotten an X900 series set to work as at least a 1080p 120HZ monitor for an HTPC?
post #145 of 170 Old 01-01-2017, 11:16 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 8
Using my XBR-79X900B with a new Oppo 203. Just attaching my info to run BT.2020 4.2.2 12 bit or BT.2020 4.4.4 8 bit on my non UHD 8 bit panel. My goal was to get the BT.2020 color space instead of the BT.709

Posted in Oppo 203 Owners Thread with screen shots:
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/149-bl...l#post49417409

At the time of this writing the metastrip function doesn't work on the Oppo (firmware update pending) ... theoretically this should enable BT.2020 for non UHD panels that can accommodate, (which this 900b can), but until firmware update it will default to SDR 709.

In general for UHD Blu-ray discs this is what I'm running ... best balance without changing every time I go back to 1080, 4K blu-ray or 4K UHD disc

OPPO 203:
HDR - ON
Output Resolution - Custom
Resolution - UHD Auto
Color Space - YCbCr 4.4.4 (alternative is YCbCr 4.2.2)
Color Depth - Auto
DVD 24p Conv - Off
De-interlacing -Auto

Sony (which I think will be room lighting dependent)
Scene Select - General
Standard (on some UHD discs Vivid looks best)
Backlight - MAX
Picture 90
Brightness 50
Color 60
Warm 1
Sharpness 50
Resolution 70
Adv Contrast - med
True Cinema
Cinema Motion Auto

Marantz 5010
Panamax MR5300 PM
Definitive Technology Atmos 7.2 set-up with BP8080's, CS8080, and SR8080
Oppo UDP 203 (replaced old faithful BDP 83)
Sony XBR 79X900B
post #146 of 170 Old 01-02-2017, 10:13 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Wow--Thought this thread was dead. No help from me on use with an HTPC. @Jake6460 : Interesting that you are trying BT.2020 on the Sony. I really hadn't considered it as I knew the set was not HDR capable and did not think it would go past BT.709. How far beyond BT.709, or what percentage of BT.2020 does the 79X900B reach? I have an Oppo 203 on order to use with my JVC RS600, once the "strip HDR metadata" feature is corrected in the 203. I thought the Oppo 203 sent BT.709 when the TV flag says "no HDR", irrespective of the setting "HDR ON"? If so, use on the 79X900B will also have to wait for the "strip HDR" feature in the Oppo to be updated.

post #147 of 170 Old 01-02-2017, 10:52 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted99 View Post
Wow--Thought this thread was dead. No help from me on use with an HTPC. @Jake6460 : Interesting that you are trying BT.2020 on the Sony. I really hadn't considered it as I knew the set was not HDR capable and did not think it would go past BT.709. How far beyond BT.709, or what percentage of BT.2020 does the 79X900B reach? I have an Oppo 203 on order to use with my JVC RS600, once the "strip HDR metadata" feature is corrected in the 203. I thought the Oppo 203 sent BT.709 when the TV flag says "no HDR", irrespective of the setting "HDR ON"? If so, use on the 79X900B will also have to wait for the "strip HDR" feature in the Oppo to be updated.
The thread was a little dusty to say the least, but figured I place this info and link here since there is a major overload of information on the Oppo 203 forums.

I can't speak to the percentage increase from BT.709 to BT.2020 since I've not measured how much of the color space was enabled/gained, but can say the Oppo is sending the BT.2020 as either 4.4.4 8 bit 24hz or 4.2.2 10 bit. I also see this displayed on my Marantz 5010 AVR display.

The strip HDR metadata function, (in current state) and "auto" only send over BT.709. The big Sony panel accepts the BT.2020 signal without over saturation ... now I did need to play with my TV settings a bit. It definitely doesn't look like the Sony Z9D or E6 OLED models but does come close to the current UHD Sony's.

I noticed a big quality difference on up-scaling my Blu-ray discs versus Oppo 83 and now with the 7.1 capability (Neural X or Atmos) the sound quality has improved significantly on by 7.2 system, (as did the amp draw from all Oppo 203 outputs at similar decibel levels).

The 203 is still quirky ... I did a day one pre-order and I have a few bugs that need to be worked out with upcoming firmware, (same as others). Mine don't impact picture playback just a nuisance to stop and restart disc occasionally.

Marantz 5010
Panamax MR5300 PM
Definitive Technology Atmos 7.2 set-up with BP8080's, CS8080, and SR8080
Oppo UDP 203 (replaced old faithful BDP 83)
Sony XBR 79X900B
post #148 of 170 Old 01-02-2017, 11:29 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Thanks a lot @Jake6460 . I first saw this referenced on the Oppo 203 thread. Looks like I need to get another Oppo 203 for the LR and the Sony. It's where wife and I watch TV, streaming and non-blockbuster Blu-ray. Looks like the Oppo will be a big step up from the Sony BR player we are now using, even for non-4K.

Last edited by Ted99; 01-02-2017 at 11:31 AM. Reason: add data
post #149 of 170 Old 01-02-2017, 03:34 PM

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake6460 View Post
The thread was a little dusty to say the least, but figured I place this info and link here since there is a major overload of information on the Oppo 203 forums.

I can't speak to the percentage increase from BT.709 to BT.2020 since I've not measured how much of the color space was enabled/gained, but can say the Oppo is sending the BT.2020 as either 4.4.4 8 bit 24hz or 4.2.2 10 bit. I also see this displayed on my Marantz 5010 AVR display.

The strip HDR metadata function, (in current state) and "auto" only send over BT.709. The big Sony panel accepts the BT.2020 signal without over saturation ... now I did need to play with my TV settings a bit. It definitely doesn't look like the Sony Z9D or E6 OLED models but does come close to the current UHD Sony's.

I noticed a big quality difference on up-scaling my Blu-ray discs versus Oppo 83 and now with the 7.1 capability (Neural X or Atmos) the sound quality has improved significantly on by 7.2 system, (as did the amp draw from all Oppo 203 outputs at similar decibel levels).

The 203 is still quirky ... I did a day one pre-order and I have a few bugs that need to be worked out with upcoming firmware, (same as others). Mine don't impact picture playback just a nuisance to stop and restart disc occasionally.

Thanks for posting, useful information on our now somewhat forgotten 900b. I don't have the Oppo but do have the K8500, when playing a UHD I use vivid also seems to be best without having HDR capability. I am waiting for the Oppo 205 to be released, very interested in a player that can strip the HDR off for this panel (Is the Oppo the only player that does this?).

Even though my 79x900b is only about 1.5 yo and i love it (haven't had any visible issues with it to date) I am starting to crave HDR. I just lost a smaller cheap panel in the family room so thinking about wall mounting this beast there and replacing it with an HDR panel. Really wanting the 75z9d but the price needs to drop before I will consider it, researching the 940d now to see if I would be happy with it.
post #150 of 170 Old 01-02-2017, 03:46 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake6460 View Post
Using my XBR-79X900B with a new Oppo 203. Just attaching my info to run BT.2020 4.2.2 12 bit or BT.2020 4.4.4 8 bit on my non UHD 8 bit panel. My goal was to get the BT.2020 color space instead of the BT.709

Posted in Oppo 203 Owners Thread with screen shots:
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/149-bl...l#post49417409

At the time of this writing the metastrip function doesn't work on the Oppo (firmware update pending) ... theoretically this should enable BT.2020 for non UHD panels that can accommodate, (which this 900b can), but until firmware update it will default to SDR 709.

In general for UHD Blu-ray discs this is what I'm running ... best balance without changing every time I go back to 1080, 4K blu-ray or 4K UHD disc

OPPO 203:
HDR - ON
Output Resolution - Custom
Resolution - UHD Auto
Color Space - YCbCr 4.4.4 (alternative is YCbCr 4.2.2)
Color Depth - Auto
DVD 24p Conv - Off
De-interlacing -Auto

Sony (which I think will be room lighting dependent)
Scene Select - General
Standard (on some UHD discs Vivid looks best)
Backlight - MAX
Picture 90
Brightness 50
Color 60
Warm 1
Sharpness 50
Resolution 70
Adv Contrast - med
True Cinema
Cinema Motion Auto
Thanks for posting these here Jake.

Adding my settings current with Panasonic UB900 which is serving up BT2020.

NOTE:
These are my night settings. I use Clear to get the black bars as darker, other colour settings are to get the colour to come through, also I have a Hue Lightstrip plus set to 6500K as a bias light.

Panasonic UB900 Settings:
HDR: Auto
YCbCr: Auto - forcing 4:4:4 delivers Rec709

Sony 79X9005B settings:
Scene: Cinema
Picture mode: Cinema 2 - I use Cinema 1 with much brighter settings for daytime viewing, will post those another time

Backlight: 7
Contrast/Picture: 90
Brightness: 50
Colour: 53
Hue: 0
Colour Temperature: Warm 2
Reality Creation: 40
Noise Filtering: Min
Motionflow: Clear
Film Mode: Auto

Advanced:
Black Corrector: Off
Adv. Contrast Enhancer: Low
Gamma: 0
LED Dynamic Control: Standard
Clear White: Off
Live Colour: Medium
Edge Enhancer: Off

Last edited by CrimsonSword; 01-02-2017 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Realised was using Clear not Clear plus
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page