***Official 2014 Vizio P Series Owner's Thread - Page 169 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 4644Likes

post #5041 of 18018 Old 10-16-2014, 08:56 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 18
On the topic of firmware has anyone had 1.0.4 pushed to their TV yet besides the first report we had days ago? I don't have a P yet and am very interested to see if its true that the dimming scheme may be significantly worsened by this update.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5042 of 18018 Old 10-16-2014, 09:07 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Sorry I forgot how fast this thread is growing. My tv is a p55 and the picture was taken about 8 feet away as it's currently in a bedroom. I'm definitely taking this one back because of the right speaker having a static sound at 20 volume or above in addition to the light leak. It's not noticeable with the dimming on but does look bad when lit.
post #5043 of 18018 Old 10-16-2014, 09:32 PM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Can someone please try a 1440p signal @ 60hz 4:4:4.

Can you tell me what it looks like both 1 to 1 and also stretched?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5044 of 18018 Old 10-16-2014, 09:42 PM

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Got my x-rite pro 3 in, fired up HCFR. Got no ****ing clue what im doing.....oh well. I did find out the 1 calibration results i used on amazon for the p65 was wrong..... Turns out the version i bought is OEM. Have to message x-rite support and maybe purchase a retail license if that's possible to do the lazy mode auto calibrate. Anyone know of any other calibrate software that can auto calibrate? I use a HTPC 99.9% of the time so a local windows7/nvidia/madvr calibration is all i need/want.
post #5045 of 18018 Old 10-16-2014, 09:57 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 2844 Post(s)
Liked: 1518
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackB View Post
I checked and I am on high. But on another note I noticed I had checked "Prefer HTML5 player instead of Silverlight". Is this the right setting for best picture quality. I thought Silverlight was the standard for quality of video.

Silverlight is a big suite of app authoring tools analogous to Adobe Flash. Netflix used it for creating the framework of their web site player but they never used IIS Smooth Streaming, which is what many people are thinking of when they say Silverlight. They've always used an adaptive bit rate streaming algorithm of their own devising. Microsoft is slowly phasing out support of Silverlight (very slowly, end-of-life in 2021), so Netflix switched their development efforts to HTML5. Not all browsers can run the HTML5 Netflix player and if yours can't you'll get Silverlight no matter what the value of that setting. (For a very long time it only worked in IE11 under Win8; recently it started working in Chrome).

In any case, that setting has nothing whatsoever to do with device embedded Netflix players like the VIA Netflix app.

Mike Scott (XBL: MikeHellion, PSN: MarcHellion)

"Think of the cable company as a group of terrorist (sic)." -- hookbill
post #5046 of 18018 Old 10-16-2014, 09:58 PM

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Update to my P60 vs F8500 showdown...

If you have followed this thread you would know that I'm running Comcrap through a Win8.1 Media PC, EVGA 970GTX. I ran something in between Googer's and Buzz's settings along with some personal tweaks to get colors looking decent for my eye. I've bounced between HDMI inputs and between 4k/60Hz-1080P/60-1080P/120 - but for the sake of comparison I've been solely on the P60 HDMI 5 and F8500 HMDI1 pushing 1080P/60Hz. My set is in our great room that has massive 15' tall windows facing south and getting fairly direct sun most of the day. I have black-out drapes, but they are never closed during the the day. Many will also recall my issues with motion and sports on the P60; I can say that I have see *zero* issues since I bounced some ideas off Cedric w/ rtings and switched to using GLL. All of the below have the P60 black detail set to low, CA on, and everything else off...

I followed Buzz's input last night and tweaked out the F8500 and I have to say that it looked really good. Compared to the P60, I was really going back and forth. I'm going to outline my experience in hopes that it provides some insight for others, please read and don't take the following initial observations out of context. My initial list of pros/cons:
P60 initial pros:
- Extremely bright. I think you can put this set outside in direct sunlight and still see it.
- Great shadow detail and, seriously, the blacks are BLACK.
- 4k. Really, really looks fantastic.

P60 initial cons:
- Slight haze on most feeds when compared to the plasma at night.
- Some coloring looks dull. Green turf on football fields was muted is really the best explanation I can give it and where it stood out most when looking at both side by side.
- Black crush via Blu-Ray at times
- Off-angle viewing dims the picture
- If you watch for the dimming, you can catch it occasionally turning the backlights off

F8500 pros:
- Colors 'popped' in comparison.
- Off-angle viewing is superb.
- 3d. I have kids, they think it is cool

F8500 cons:
- Black isn't black compared to the P60. I can see an ever so slight glow to the plasma.
- Best rated plasma for bright rooms - BAH! It is completely washed out during the day with the drapes open.
- Personal con - I would have to 'adjust' some sheetrock to fit the F8500 in my TV niche.

The off-angle stuff - my living room is adjacent to my kitchen and I watch TV when I'm cooking. The Vizio drops detail when looking at that angle compared to the plasma, as expected, and I'm not including that in MY personal showdown as it really isn't anything to judge a set on IMO at the angle I'm viewing at there.

My biggest nit when going to bed yesterday was that the plasma just seemed to have a bit more depth to the colors; not sure how to explain that and the pictures I took really didn't show it. The colors "popped" more on the plasma in relation to the Vizio; they looked "deeper," if that makes any sense. I had too much confidence in the Vizio to settle for that, so a factory reset was my next step along with a change to the Nvidia drivers to force 16-235 for everything (that alleviated the slight black crush I was seeing on the P60). After the reset I started the Vizio calibration over and started with Computer for the base mode of both the picture and color. In any case, all of a sudden the depth of colors (by eye tests) exceeded the plasma, the haze went away. A bit of tweaking on the colors after that and neither of us were looking down at the Samsung and my wife told me to turn the plasma off. In the end, I'm at this point for pros/cons:

P60 final pros:
- Bright room viewing is a no contest winner against the F8500
- Great shadow detail and, seriously, the blacks are BLACK - again, it wins against the plasma

P60 final cons:
- If you watch for the dimming, you can catch it occasionally turning the backlights off

F8500 final pros:

F8500 final cons:
- Black isn't black compared to the P60. I can see an ever so slight glow to the plasma.
- Best rated plasma for bright rooms - BAH! It is completely washed out during the day with the drapes open.
- Personal con - I would have to 'adjust' some sheetrock to fit the F8500 in my TV niche.

I can say with 90% certainty that the Samsung is going back. (Actually, 100%, but that is because there is a defect in the panel of the plasma causing a horizontal line on all feeds/all inputs. But, really, I can't imagine that I'll exchange it). I'm going to keep the F8500 to watch some more football feeds on Saturday, but unless something blows me away it will be boxed up and returned to BB on Sunday morning.

Hope this helps some, I know that I've been stressing over finding a good replacement for my old 1080p JVC DLP.

*NOTE - initially, I had started with the calibrated dark setting and standard for the color - I'd be curious as to any input as to *why* the picture changed so much when I haven't touched the grayscale or color sweeps. After the reset, I tried to duplicate my setting across the other base settings, calibrated dark, etc. - I didn't get nearly the visual quality as with using the computer settings. I'm not sure if this has something to do with 16-235 or other settings underneath what you can see, but there is an obvious difference. I have 2 custom presets saved, one at calibrated dark/std, one at computer/computer. The settings are identical, but the cal dark/std looks terribly hazy and muted in comparison.

**NOTE 2 - that's a LOT of text above
fafrd, Heinz68, bpdepoch and 2 others like this.
post #5047 of 18018 Old 10-16-2014, 10:01 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
hi AVS forum,

Thanks to this forum and this thread, I purchased a p55 from Costco. Simultaneously I purchased a Gigabyte GTX 970 for HDMI 2.0 output. I primarily game. The low-latency abilities are pretty nice on the p55 at 1080.

My problem is unclear, but my symptoms include not being able to reach either [email protected] (ideal) or [email protected]

I've tried three different HDMI cables. The one presently being used is supposed to support 18Gbps, purchased from NewEgg. The two other ideas that I have is that the video card can't push it, or the fact that I'm using a PCIe 2.0 (@x16) slot. Can you please advise?

Cheers!
post #5048 of 18018 Old 10-16-2014, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by filco View Post
hi AVS forum,

Thanks to this forum and this thread, I purchased a p55 from Costco. Simultaneously I purchased a Gigabyte GTX 970 for HDMI 2.0 output. I primarily game. The low-latency abilities are pretty nice on the p55 at 1080.

My problem is unclear, but my symptoms include not being able to reach either [email protected] (ideal) or [email protected]

I've tried three different HDMI cables. The one presently being used is supposed to support 18Gbps, purchased from NewEgg. The two other ideas that I have is that the video card can't push it, or the fact that I'm using a PCIe 2.0 (@x16) slot. Can you please advise?

Cheers!
I'm running an EVGA 970GTX on an older media PC with PCIe2.0 (Asus P6T Deluxe V2 mobo) and have had zero issues running 4k/60Hz or 1080P/120Hz. Make sure you are on the latest drivers and use HDMI5.
post #5049 of 18018 Old 10-16-2014, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lankness View Post
I'm running an EVGA 970GTX on an older media PC with PCIe2.0 (Asus P6T Deluxe V2 mobo) and have had zero issues running 4k/60Hz or 1080P/120Hz. Make sure you are on the latest drivers and use HDMI5.
Hi Lankness,

Thank you. Yes I am using the latest Nvidia drivers (344.16) and HDMI5.
Cable: (NewEgg item #) 9SIA2PZ1F30491

Also somewhat likely different, I'm on Windows Server 2012 R2.

Cheers
post #5050 of 18018 Old 10-17-2014, 12:58 AM

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoSmurf View Post
Can someone please try a 1440p signal @ 60hz 4:4:4.

Can you tell me what it looks like both 1 to 1 and also stretched?
I assume that was you that posted to the Youtube vid and Amazon review I did.

I tried it. Looks like p00.
post #5051 of 18018 Old 10-17-2014, 01:09 AM

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Lank, do I recall that you have the 70"? Or are you on the 55"?
Same card, with a Gigabyte G1 Sniper5 motherboard.

While I can do [email protected], there's just no getting 4K/60 .

Things I have tried:
All HDMI inputs
Several different HDMI cable
59hz and everything down to 31hz.
DVI>HDMI converters (both cable type and plug>cable type)
DisplayPort to HDMI converters
Different graphics card with all the above
Threats of violence
Prayer
post #5052 of 18018 Old 10-17-2014, 04:52 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:

P60 final pros:
- Bright room viewing is a no contest winner against the F8500
- Great shadow detail and, seriously, the blacks are BLACK - again, it wins against the plasma

P60 final cons:

F8500 final pros:

F8500 final cons:

I can say with 90% certainty that the Samsung is going back. (Actually, 100%, but that is because there is a defect in the panel of the plasma causing a horizontal line on all feeds/all inputs. But, really, I can't imagine that I'll exchange it). I'm going to keep the F8500 to watch some more football feeds on Saturday, but unless something blows me away it will be boxed up and returned to BB on Sunday morning.

Hope this helps some, I know that I've been stressing over finding a good replacement for my old 1080p JVC DLP.

Lank, thanks for the comparison. How does 1080p compare between the 2 sets? Also, please post this on OT.
post #5053 of 18018 Old 10-17-2014, 04:55 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compeau View Post
Can your Onkyo output 4K at 60 Hz? What model is it?
NR838. It should. I'm contacting Onkyo about this as I'm not sure who is to blame right now.

Just curious has anyone watched 4k @ 60Hz?

Last edited by pisymbol; 10-17-2014 at 04:59 AM.
post #5054 of 18018 Old 10-17-2014, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avstaku View Post
Got my x-rite pro 3 in, fired up HCFR. Got no ****ing clue what im doing.....oh well. I did find out the 1 calibration results i used on amazon for the p65 was wrong..... Turns out the version i bought is OEM. Have to message x-rite support and maybe purchase a retail license if that's possible to do the lazy mode auto calibrate. Anyone know of any other calibrate software that can auto calibrate? I use a HTPC 99.9% of the time so a local windows7/nvidia/madvr calibration is all i need/want.
I just went through this process using my retail x1D3 and HCFR. It was character building but I got through it, I still have to post my numbers here for the P502uiB1.

In terms of ease of use, Calman and Chromapure are a lot easier to pick up than HCFR.
post #5055 of 18018 Old 10-17-2014, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternitay View Post
On the topic of firmware has anyone had 1.0.4 pushed to their TV yet besides the first report we had days ago? I don't have a P yet and am very interested to see if its true that the dimming scheme may be significantly worsened by this update.
I'm still on 1.0.1.
post #5056 of 18018 Old 10-17-2014, 06:50 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
Liked: 313
Quote:
*NOTE - initially, I had started with the calibrated dark setting and standard for the color - I'd be curious as to any input as to *why* the picture changed so much when I haven't touched the grayscale or color sweeps. After the reset, I tried to duplicate my setting across the other base settings, calibrated dark, etc. - I didn't get nearly the visual quality as with using the computer settings. I'm not sure if this has something to do with 16-235 or other settings underneath what you can see, but there is an obvious difference. I have 2 custom presets saved, one at calibrated dark/std, one at computer/computer. The settings are identical, but the cal dark/std looks terribly hazy and muted in comparison.

**NOTE 2 - that's a LOT of text above
Thanks for a very detailed comparison. With regards to your consistency issues - Are you sure that the way you have your HTPC/GPU setup, that you aren't crushing detail due to the 0-255 v/s 16-235 levels that is making it appear as though the image has more pop and vibrancy at the expense of black/white detail and accuracy? HTPCs are notoriously hard to get setup right so that the software/OS, GPU and TV are all on the same page and displaying/scaling all the levels correctly. Can you tune into OTA HD feeds with an antenna or use a gaming console or other HDMI device to compare across the 2 sets as you would get rid of a lot of uncertainties regarding the playback chain?

FWIW, your original point about the pop in colors and image on the plasma v/s the Vizio made sense (and is in line with what I have noticed as well). The Vizio can achieve higher overall contrast ratio across a scene if there are darker regions where it can dim the backlight beyond the native black level of the Plasma, so in those situations, overall, the Vizio can have a nicer looking image. However, in a lot of content, when you have well illuminated scenes or a close up of an actor's face, the local dimming can't do too much, and at this point you are ultimately limited by the native contrast ratio of the LCD panel of ~ 1500-3000. In these situations, I've notices plasmas to excel because their native contrast ratio is much higher and this is what I attribute to that "pop" that you were observing. I'm curious about how the Vizio is now excelling this color pop aspect and I'm wondering if there isn't some issue with extra contrast being applies at the expense of accuracy due to level mismatch between the devices in the playback chain. Perhaps try playing the AVS709 black and white clipping patterns on both sets to see if all looks well?
RyanHomsey likes this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recommended calibration settings for Samsung PN60F5300B
post #5057 of 18018 Old 10-17-2014, 06:58 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Audio out from tv for best sound...

should I select Bitstream or PCM - using a Denon 3313AVR going to Definitive surround speakers and center - 2 super cubes - what is the difference? When I select Bitstream - the Denon say Dolby Digital and PCM switches to PLII - thanks for any advice?
post #5058 of 18018 Old 10-17-2014, 07:04 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 976 Post(s)
Liked: 446
Quote:
I will be receiving my p70 either today or at the latest Monday. Assuming there are no issues with the set post delivery I will be calibrating it using the same meter. I have calman 4 which I planned to do my calibration on but was interested in learning the HCFR software as well. Possibly calibrate using HCFR and check it using calman. I have only calibrated 2 tvs and it took me a long time as I still don't know exactly what I am doing. Buzz and googer both refer to changing the workflow up a bit and only aiming to match the mid saturation points. I think I understand what they mean but until I get started I may realize that I don't at all. If you want and others here are not against it you can start a "calibrating the Vizio P series" thread in the calibration area of the forum. In there we can work together and hopefully get some help from people much more experienced with this than us. It may also help as the thread gets compiled to include the link to the thread on the first page of this thread since the p series I feel will bring out a lot of first time calibrators.
post #5059 of 18018 Old 10-17-2014, 07:14 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
Liked: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrgehri View Post
should I select Bitstream or PCM - using a Denon 3313AVR going to Definitive surround speakers and center - 2 super cubes - what is the difference? When I select Bitstream - the Denon say Dolby Digital and PCM switches to PLII - thanks for any advice?
Always Bitstream when possible

Sent from my G2 via Tapatalk
jrgehri likes this.
post #5060 of 18018 Old 10-17-2014, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superkyle View Post
I will be receiving my p70 either today or at the latest Monday. Assuming there are no issues with the set post delivery I will be calibrating it using the same meter. I have calman 4 which I planned to do my calibration on but was interested in learning the HCFR software as well. Possibly calibrate using HCFR and check it using calman. I have only calibrated 2 tvs and it took me a long time as I still don't know exactly what I am doing. Buzz and googer both refer to changing the workflow up a bit and only aiming to match the mid saturation points. I think I understand what they mean but until I get started I may realize that I don't at all. If you want and others here are not against it you can start a "calibrating the Vizio P series" thread in the calibration area of the forum. In there we can work together and hopefully get some help from people much more experienced with this than us. It may also help as the thread gets compiled to include the link to the thread on the first page of this thread since the p series I feel will bring out a lot of first time calibrators.
I can outline EXACTLY what I did with HCFR to get my P502uiB1 calibrated if you do that.
post #5061 of 18018 Old 10-17-2014, 07:20 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
Liked: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrgehri View Post
PCM only outputs stereo, so use Bitstream.
jrgehri likes this.
post #5062 of 18018 Old 10-17-2014, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion2001 View Post
Thanks for a very detailed comparison. With regards to your consistency issues - Are you sure that the way you have your HTPC/GPU setup, that you aren't crushing detail due to the 0-255 v/s 16-235 levels that is making it appear as though the image has more pop and vibrancy at the expense of black/white detail and accuracy? HTPCs are notoriously hard to get setup right so that the software/OS, GPU and TV are all on the same page and displaying/scaling all the levels correctly. Can you tune into OTA HD feeds with an antenna or use a gaming console or other HDMI device to compare across the 2 sets as you would get rid of a lot of uncertainties regarding the playback chain?
I've ran BluRay through my PS3 out to both and compared the results on a few scenes. Switching the GPU to the 16-235 wasn't done independently though, I did that in conjunction with resetting the TV and switching the modes. I need to go back at this point and flip that back and forth to see what effect it provides. I can say that watching the 2 sets last night that the Vizio won. The football game last night was cleaner, and watching American Horror Story had fantastic details - certainly no black crush or loss of black/white detail.

The plasma has the ability to switch between full and limited via the HDMI black setting of low/normal; the Vizio doesn't appear to have anything in that regards. It would be nice to know for sure what the Vizio could handle...
post #5063 of 18018 Old 10-17-2014, 07:29 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 976 Post(s)
Liked: 446
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/139-di...l#post28299146
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisymbol View Post
I can outline EXACTLY what I did with HCFR to get my P502uiB1 calibrated if you do that.
It is created. I'm not at home right now so I was unable to make it look all fancy. I will clean it up once I get home. For anyone interested in the forum I will post a link below. Buzz and googer I know you guys have been an awesome addition to this thread and have been very helpful. If you don't mind maybe you could add whatever information you want to the forum. Remember this is for us lamen people that are not experts at calibration

This is my first time setting up a new thread so if it is in the wrong section or I did anything wrong at all please let me know and I'll be happy to fix it.
Lankness likes this.

Last edited by superkyle; 10-17-2014 at 07:33 AM.
post #5064 of 18018 Old 10-17-2014, 07:34 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 316 Post(s)
Liked: 122
Quote:
Copied settings do not carry over properly if you put a meter to a tv, even if it looks ok its typically going to be inaccurate. A far as using HCFR

http://www.homecinema-fr.com/forum/l...t29885061.html
post #5065 of 18018 Old 10-17-2014, 07:43 AM

I know this is slightly off topic, so forgive me.

Prior to AVS' most recent revamp, you were able to click a spot on the right side that allowed you to view all images posted within a thread. Does anyone know if there's a way to do this with the new look?
post #5066 of 18018 Old 10-17-2014, 08:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 1530
^^ask Mike Lang in the forum operations area

Via Mikes brain/thumb interface, LLAP
post #5067 of 18018 Old 10-17-2014, 08:36 AM

Quote:

It is created. I'm not at home right now so I was unable to make it look all fancy. I will clean it up once I get home. For anyone interested in the forum I will post a link below. Buzz and googer I know you guys have been an awesome addition to this thread and have been very helpful. If you don't mind maybe you could add whatever information you want to the forum. Remember this is for us lamen people that are not experts at calibration

This is my first time setting up a new thread so if it is in the wrong section or I did anything wrong at all please let me know and I'll be happy to fix it.
Reserved, will post my pics and calibration process later today or tomorrow.
post #5068 of 18018 Old 10-17-2014, 08:52 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Quoted: 6510 Post(s)
Liked: 6225
Quote:

You'll want to add the calibration results/reports (links to posts) on the 1st page (Buzz,googer,zmad) that way they will be easy to reference and they won't have to repost everything again

Sent from an system/360
post #5069 of 18018 Old 10-17-2014, 09:11 AM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Netflix 1080P Super HD looks to good

Parks and Recreations Season 5 looks 4k-ish on Netflix running from the TV. Therefore everything else looks better than you are used to. I was shocked how good it looked and remember it not looking this good on a 1080p tv. So I did some comparison tests with the same P70 just under different Netflix apps on HDMI5 , windows 8.1 app

Anyone know if its doing upscalling? 1080i content from cable has no improvement on quality but swap over to Netflix and you can see a huge difference. Some scenes looked as good as "The black list ''

I would like to figure out why it looks so much better on the Vizio Netflix app. If its doing upscaling then the catalog of high quality picture on Netflix just went up big time. Old shows didn't look as good so im thinking just shows that have that super HD feature will.

Last edited by master9716; 10-17-2014 at 09:15 AM.
post #5070 of 18018 Old 10-17-2014, 09:17 AM

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisma View Post
yeah, bitrate obviously makes a difference too. lower bitrate will be easier to decode. when i try to play some videos downloaded from http://demo-uhd3d.com/, it can bring my htpc to it's knees.
Ditto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billdag View Post
You are right - Same 4K video on my gaming Laptop with i7-4810MQ processor averages 22% CPU in h264 and 50% CPU in HEVC! This is a high end 4 core processor so, no doubt, most dual cores would choke badly on HEVC 4K files.
I have an older dual-core at work, and my computer literally thinks its dying if I try to run any 4k files. 264 or 265. Its sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSonntag View Post
For those that don't have a cat6 cable right at the tv, I wonder if some of the new Powerline wifi adapters would provide the throughout needed to keep the highest bitrates flowing and prevent degradation of the PQ.
I am using the tv’s wireless and am getting the full 16,000kbps on Netflix’s El Fuente: 60 MP10 test. I have a 40down/20up connection that clocks at 32/12
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page