Official 2015 Vizio 4K UHD M Series Thread - Page 548 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 11319Likes

post #16411 of 16411 Old 08-08-2019, 02:45 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyKatz View Post
This TV is now unwatchable. Shopping for a replacement. When I searched on Vizio reliability I saw this:

Consumer Reports estimates that 20 percent of Hisense and Vizio TVs will experience a problem within the first five years. ... In addition to Vizio and Hisense, Element, RCA, and Westinghouse also have subpar reliability ratings. But no models from those brands had high enough Overall Scores to be recommended.

I don't think I'll get another Vizio, although the M60 had a great picture while it lasted and the new PX series looks awesome. Not interested in a TV that only lasts 4 years.
I'm sort of in the same boat. I have been happy with my M-series overall, and it still works, but constant issues with the intermittent black screen at 4K or 120hz, that the PQX has continued weirdness with differing HDMI port functions, and that it generally seems to lack any forward looking functionality (ALLM, eARC, etc) means I will probably get a 65" OLED vs a 75" Vizio. The image quality, the most important of all traits, is great, but everything around the edges gives me pause about the Vizio brand.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page