samsung JU7100 - Page 3 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 4824Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #61 of 10356 Old 03-06-2015, 02:58 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
ray0414's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: michigan
Posts: 16,566
Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12437 Post(s)
Liked: 11618
Quote:
Originally Posted by palermo22 View Post
From everything I have read (including conversations members have had with Samsung reps) - the JU7100 counterpart would be the 2014 8550 - and those prices are only a few hundred difference.



The 7100 and the 7500 have 10 bit panels (read prior conversations that were posted on this site)

I am aware of previous conversations. But sometimes there's misinformation and things change. I think it still merits deeper digging though just to make sure.
ray0414 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 10356 Old 03-06-2015, 04:13 PM
Advanced Member
 
carageuw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Miami
Posts: 568
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked: 27
I currently have a 40HU6950 sitting on my desk as my primary monitor.
Surprised to see that the 2015 4K TV lineup will include five 40" offerings.
UN40JU7500FXZA
UN40JU7100FXZA
UN40JU6700FXZA
UN40JU6500FXZA
UN40JU650DFXZA

I am also wondering how much of an improvement will the 7100 or 7500 be over the 6950.
Does anyone know when the 2015 One Connect Kit be available?
carageuw is offline  
post #63 of 10356 Old 03-06-2015, 04:53 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
ray0414's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: michigan
Posts: 16,566
Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12437 Post(s)
Liked: 11618
Quote:
Originally Posted by carageuw View Post
I currently have a 40HU6950 sitting on my desk as my primary monitor.
Surprised to see that the 2015 4K TV lineup will include five 40" offerings.
UN40JU7500FXZA
UN40JU7100FXZA
UN40JU6700FXZA
UN40JU6500FXZA
UN40JU650DFXZA

I am also wondering how much of an improvement will the 7100 or 7500 be over the 6950.
Does anyone know when the 2015 One Connect Kit be available?
HUGE improvement. The 6950 I believe is a 60hz tv. The 6950 won't compare in any category (motion, colors, processing, clarity)
carageuw likes this.
ray0414 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #64 of 10356 Old 03-06-2015, 06:11 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
player002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 6,219
Mentioned: 196 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3928 Post(s)
Liked: 2934
Quote:
Originally Posted by carageuw View Post
I currently have a 40HU6950 sitting on my desk as my primary monitor.
Surprised to see that the 2015 4K TV lineup will include five 40" offerings.
UN40JU7500FXZA
UN40JU7100FXZA
UN40JU6700FXZA
UN40JU6500FXZA
UN40JU650DFXZA

I am also wondering how much of an improvement will the 7100 or 7500 be over the 6950.
Does anyone know when the 2015 One Connect Kit be available?
6950 is 8 bit http://www.samsungparts.com/partslis...UN40HU6950FXZA

all 2014 6 series and 7 series are 8 bit
player002 is offline  
post #65 of 10356 Old 03-07-2015, 03:55 AM
Member
 
jviggi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 81
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by player002 View Post
6950 is 8 bit http://www.samsungparts.com/partslis...UN40HU6950FXZA

all 2014 6 series and 7 series are 8 bit
The 7100 has 10 bit
Visitor: Does it have 10-bit color lcd panels?
Michelle: Just one moment as I double check.
Michelle: Thank you for holding. JU7100 has a 10 bit panel.
Visitor: Does it have 240 refresh rate and NANO CRYSTAL COLOR
Michelle: Yes, the refresh rate is listed as Motion Rate and is 240Hz and has Nano Crystal Color.
jviggi is offline  
post #66 of 10356 Old 03-07-2015, 07:46 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
player002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 6,219
Mentioned: 196 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3928 Post(s)
Liked: 2934
Quote:
Originally Posted by jviggi View Post
The 7100 has 10 bit
Visitor: Does it have 10-bit color lcd panels?
Michelle: Just one moment as I double check.
Michelle: Thank you for holding. JU7100 has a 10 bit panel.
Visitor: Does it have 240 refresh rate and NANO CRYSTAL COLOR
Michelle: Yes, the refresh rate is listed as Motion Rate and is 240Hz and has Nano Crystal Color.
I said 2014 models 7100 is 2015 model
player002 is offline  
post #67 of 10356 Old 03-07-2015, 08:08 AM
Member
 
jviggi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 81
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by player002 View Post
I said 2014 models 7100 is 2015 model
Thanks,
I stand corrected
jviggi is offline  
post #68 of 10356 Old 03-07-2015, 11:38 AM
Advanced Member
 
ml2517's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 748
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
Liked: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by jviggi View Post
Thanks,
I stand corrected
I was just browsing around on the the Samsung site for the JU7100 and saw this:

here

It says the TVs are "Motion Rate 120" so I honestly don't know what to believe on these at the moment.

I have a 75" model on order after confirming some things with Samsung in chat and liking what I was being told. Here is to hoping I get a TV with a good picture and not a piece of junk that sets me back over 5k.
ml2517 is offline  
post #69 of 10356 Old 03-07-2015, 12:00 PM
Senior Member
 
palermo22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Trilogy - Central Coast, CA.
Posts: 291
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ml2517 View Post
I was just browsing around on the the Samsung site for the JU7100 and saw this:

here

It says the TVs are "Motion Rate 120" so I honestly don't know what to believe on these at the moment.

I have a 75" model on order after confirming some things with Samsung in chat and liking what I was being told. Here is to hoping I get a TV with a good picture and not a piece of junk that sets me back over 5k.
Just had the following conversation (as I have ordered a 65"):

Please wait for a Samsung Agent to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Valarie G'. There will be a brief survey at the end of our chat to share feedback on my performance today.
Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK1125603332234X
Valarie G: Hi, thanks for reaching out to Samsung pre-sales support. We appreciate your interest in Samsung products. How may I assist you today?
Visitor: Just a quick question: looking at the JU7100 65" TV - the specs state 240 for motion but when you download the specs it states 120?????
Valarie G: I will be glad to assist you in providing the information.
Valarie G: I apologize for the miscommunication, it will come with 240HZ refresh rate.
Valarie G: Let me provide the link of the TV.
Valarie G: http://www.samsung.com/us/video/tvs/UN65JU7100FXZA
Valarie G: Are you able to access the link?
Visitor: Yes I can
Valarie G: Thank you for confirming.
Valarie G: Please click the green "Add to Cart" button on the product page to continue. Here you can review the options for extended warranties and proceed with checkout.
Valarie G: After reviewing your product selection(s) and selecting your shipping method, please click the green "Checkout" button to proceed to Step 2 of the ordering process. From here, you will be able to enter in your billing and shipping details.
Visitor: But look at this http://www.samsung.com/us/system/con...et_2-18-15.pdf
Valarie G: Is there anything else I can assist you with?
Valarie G: Sure, let me check the information.
Visitor: It clearly states there that motion rate is 120
Valarie G: Thanks for bringing this to our attention; we'll make sure that we advise the team that manages the Samsung.com website, so that they can update the site as soon as possible.
Visitor: But it's definitely 240 - correct?
Valarie G: Yes, i have checked the information, i will forward the information to appropriate department and make sure the issue is rectified.
Valarie G: Yes, it will come with 240HZ refresh rate.
Visitor: Thank you
Valarie G: You're welcome. Is there anything else I can assist you with?
palermo22 is offline  
post #70 of 10356 Old 03-07-2015, 12:24 PM
Advanced Member
 
ml2517's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 748
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
Liked: 154
Here is to hoping that their chat knows better. <crosses fingers>

Quote:
Originally Posted by palermo22 View Post
Just had the following conversation (as I have ordered a 65"):

Please wait for a Samsung Agent to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Valarie G'. There will be a brief survey at the end of our chat to share feedback on my performance today.
Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK1125603332234X
Valarie G: Hi, thanks for reaching out to Samsung pre-sales support. We appreciate your interest in Samsung products. How may I assist you today?
Visitor: Just a quick question: looking at the JU7100 65" TV - the specs state 240 for motion but when you download the specs it states 120?????
Valarie G: I will be glad to assist you in providing the information.
Valarie G: I apologize for the miscommunication, it will come with 240HZ refresh rate.
Valarie G: Let me provide the link of the TV.
Valarie G: http://www.samsung.com/us/video/tvs/UN65JU7100FXZA
Valarie G: Are you able to access the link?
Visitor: Yes I can
Valarie G: Thank you for confirming.
Valarie G: Please click the green "Add to Cart" button on the product page to continue. Here you can review the options for extended warranties and proceed with checkout.
Valarie G: After reviewing your product selection(s) and selecting your shipping method, please click the green "Checkout" button to proceed to Step 2 of the ordering process. From here, you will be able to enter in your billing and shipping details.
Visitor: But look at this http://www.samsung.com/us/system/con...et_2-18-15.pdf
Valarie G: Is there anything else I can assist you with?
Valarie G: Sure, let me check the information.
Visitor: It clearly states there that motion rate is 120
Valarie G: Thanks for bringing this to our attention; we'll make sure that we advise the team that manages the Samsung.com website, so that they can update the site as soon as possible.
Visitor: But it's definitely 240 - correct?
Valarie G: Yes, i have checked the information, i will forward the information to appropriate department and make sure the issue is rectified.
Valarie G: Yes, it will come with 240HZ refresh rate.
Visitor: Thank you
Valarie G: You're welcome. Is there anything else I can assist you with?
ml2517 is offline  
post #71 of 10356 Old 03-07-2015, 12:33 PM
Advanced Member
 
carageuw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Miami
Posts: 568
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked: 27
I don't have much faith.
Probably 120Hz interpolated to 240Hz.
carageuw is offline  
post #72 of 10356 Old 03-07-2015, 01:51 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by carageuw View Post
I don't have much faith.
Probably 120Hz interpolated to 240Hz.
I don't have much faith either in the reliability of the Samsung pre-sales support. For example, look at the variation in response about nanocrystal color in the ju7100 and ju7500. Odds are that neither have it.
usmc2533 is offline  
post #73 of 10356 Old 03-07-2015, 03:22 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
player002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 6,219
Mentioned: 196 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3928 Post(s)
Liked: 2934
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmc2533 View Post
I don't have much faith either in the reliability of the Samsung pre-sales support. For example, look at the variation in response about nanocrystal color in the ju7100 and ju7500. Odds are that neither have it.
Did another chat Today with samsung they told me too that its 240hz but im pretty sure its with backlight scanning etc..They now tell me that 7500 & 7100 does not have nano crystal colour and it has also now been removed from the 7500 specs. Kinda confusing but as it stands now 9500,9000 and 8500 have quantum dots,HDR,10 bits,240 hz.7 series has 240hz ,10bits.6 series 120hz,8 bit

Last edited by player002; 03-07-2015 at 03:26 PM.
player002 is offline  
post #74 of 10356 Old 03-07-2015, 04:14 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by player002 View Post
Did another chat Today with samsung they told me too that its 240hz but im pretty sure its with backlight scanning etc..They now tell me that 7500 & 7100 does not have nano crystal colour and it has also now been removed from the 7500 specs. Kinda confusing but as it stands now 9500,9000 and 8500 have quantum dots,HDR,10 bits,240 hz.7 series has 240hz ,10bits.6 series 120hz,8 bit
Thanks for the confirmation on the ju specs. Moving on, I ordered a 65" ju7100 from Crutchfield's. Nano's or not, i'm looking forward to my substantial upgrade in video. I'm going to watch the Super Bowl again and oorah for the Patriots.
usmc2533 is offline  
post #75 of 10356 Old 03-07-2015, 06:29 PM
Member
 
Yorchz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 69
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Well I just got mine today from my local BestBuy, I grabbed the UN65JU7100 my panel es TH01 everything seems to be good AND 100% CONFIRM THIS MODEL SUPPORT 4:4:4 Chroma color, I'm just set it up right now

Update: I just finished to setup my set, weird this TV came with Tizen, but........ Netflix and Hulu are not working it says comming soon. So seem the apps are not working at this point.

Yes COMMING SOON with double M LOL

No software update at the moment.

Last edited by Yorchz; 03-07-2015 at 07:23 PM.
Yorchz is offline  
post #76 of 10356 Old 03-07-2015, 07:24 PM
Member
 
chucktownsteve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: SC
Posts: 16
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Yorchz.....where are you posting from? My best buy told me today it would be 2-3 weeks. They are not very informative
either. Some live pictures would be great. Curious about the front bezel.
chucktownsteve is offline  
post #77 of 10356 Old 03-07-2015, 07:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
swanlee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 2,481
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
Liked: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorchz View Post
Well I just got mine today from my local BestBuy, I grabbed the UN65JU7100 my panel es TH01 everything seems to be good AND 100% CONFIRM THIS MODEL SUPPORT 4:4:4 Chroma color, I'm just set it up right now

Update: I just finished to setup my set, weird this TV came with Tizen, but........ Netflix and Hulu are not working it says comming soon. So seem the apps are not working at this point.

Yes COMMING SOON with double M LOL

No software update at the moment.

Cool when you get a chance give us your full impressions, curious to see how the black levels are, I was dead set on OLED this year but it seems OLED will not be in price range for several years if at all.
swanlee is offline  
post #78 of 10356 Old 03-07-2015, 07:30 PM
Member
 
Yorchz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 69
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucktownsteve View Post
Yorchz.....where are you posting from? My best buy told me today it would be 2-3 weeks. They are not very informative
either. Some live pictures would be great. Curious about the front bezel.
San Diego California, in fact the salesman knew I was looking for this set, so he just called me today to let me know the TVs arrived today to the store.

They have on stock the following models:

UN65JU7100
UN55JU7100

The UN40JU7100 is going to be at the store by March 20th also the JU7500 the same date.
Yorchz is offline  
post #79 of 10356 Old 03-07-2015, 07:36 PM
Member
 
chucktownsteve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: SC
Posts: 16
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Thanks...I'm in Charleston,SC. Is the bezel very thin like the 7150 model and gray or chrome? It's hard to tell in the samsung pictures.
chucktownsteve is offline  
post #80 of 10356 Old 03-07-2015, 07:47 PM
Member
 
Yorchz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 69
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucktownsteve View Post
Thanks...I'm in Charleston,SC. Is the bezel very thin like the 7150 model and gray or chrome? It's hard to tell in the samsung pictures.
Bezel is grey like aluminium brush , is 0.5 Inch exactly.

Call your local BestBuy I grab this one at Magnolia Center inside BestBuy in Mission Valley Ca.

Last edited by Yorchz; 03-07-2015 at 08:03 PM.
Yorchz is offline  
post #81 of 10356 Old 03-07-2015, 07:48 PM
Member
 
Yorchz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 69
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by swanlee View Post
Cool when you get a chance give us your full impressions, curious to see how the black levels are, I was dead set on OLED this year but it seems OLED will not be in price range for several years if at all.
I'm not to savy about calibrations but I came from a UN60ES7500 and the blacks are so much better!
Yorchz is offline  
post #82 of 10356 Old 03-07-2015, 08:17 PM
Member
 
Yorchz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 69
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by swanlee View Post
Cool when you get a chance give us your full impressions, curious to see how the black levels are, I was dead set on OLED this year but it seems OLED will not be in price range for several years if at all.
Here are some pictures I took
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0703.jpg
Views:	2006
Size:	111.3 KB
ID:	590186   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0701.jpg
Views:	1823
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	590194   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0699.jpg
Views:	1827
Size:	185.8 KB
ID:	590202   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0693.jpg
Views:	2051
Size:	117.3 KB
ID:	590210  
illdave likes this.
Yorchz is offline  
post #83 of 10356 Old 03-08-2015, 01:35 AM
Senior Member
 
dja2189's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 273
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorchz View Post
Here are some pictures I took
wow looks great, can you also take pics of what is looks like with the lights on and TV off? I'm curious to see how sexy it looks. But picture quality looks great with no edge bleeding.
dja2189 is offline  
post #84 of 10356 Old 03-08-2015, 06:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
swanlee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 2,481
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
Liked: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorchz View Post
Here are some pictures I took
Looks great, I thought A Dame to kill for was really underrated. Anyone know which 3d glasses these new sets use? I looked at amazon and the samsung ones seem to be for only certain models
swanlee is offline  
post #85 of 10356 Old 03-08-2015, 06:48 AM
Member
 
jviggi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 81
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by swanlee View Post
Looks great, I thought A Dame to kill for was really underrated. Anyone know which 3d glasses these new sets use? I looked at amazon and the samsung ones seem to be for only certain models
I bought these but don't have the set yet so I cannot say for sure if they work.
SAMSUNG-Compatible 3ACTIVE® 3D Glasses for 2011-15 Bluetooth 3D TV's.
Here is the link:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
jviggi is offline  
post #86 of 10356 Old 03-08-2015, 07:22 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
swanlee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 2,481
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
Liked: 228
So would these work?


http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-SSG-51...ung+3d+glasses


Seems in the question section they say their is an error in the listing and they should work on most samsung sets.
swanlee is offline  
post #87 of 10356 Old 03-08-2015, 08:01 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
RicFlair's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,384
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
Liked: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorchz View Post
Here are some pictures I took
How does sports look and upscaling?
RicFlair is offline  
post #88 of 10356 Old 03-08-2015, 08:03 AM
Newbie
 
serbia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Why they made it so thick :/

It is 2.7" for 55 and 65 models. JS8500 is 1.4"

Maybe they do that intentionally to separate it from 'high end' JS models..
serbia is offline  
post #89 of 10356 Old 03-08-2015, 08:05 AM
Member
 
Yorchz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 69
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by swanlee View Post
Looks great, I thought A Dame to kill for was really underrated. Anyone know which 3d glasses these new sets use? I looked at amazon and the samsung ones seem to be for only certain models

I tested the TV yesterday with my old 2012 glasses and they worked so it seems it's compatible with all the Samsung Bluetooth glasses


Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
Yorchz is offline  
post #90 of 10356 Old 03-08-2015, 08:06 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 104
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by jviggi View Post
I bought these but don't have the set yet so I cannot say for sure if they work.
SAMSUNG-Compatible 3ACTIVE® 3D Glasses for 2011-15 Bluetooth 3D TV's.
Here is the link:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I have these 3d glasses and the image is good but there is a slight buzz on both pair where the usb changing port is.
BigKahunar is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
4k tv , JU7100 , samsumg , Samsung , uhd

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off