***OFFICIAL** 2015 Samsung 4K SUHD JS9000 Series Curved Smart TV Thread - Page 136 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 974Likes

post #4051 of 4270 Old 05-05-2017, 12:45 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Hey Guys,

Sorry to hear that a bunch of you are having issues. We bought our js9000 in Canada last February and have no issues so far.

FYI -- I purchased the new Sony UBP X800 UHD 4K player last week at Best Buy and the picture quality on Blu-ray, UHD and 3D movies is amazing. I was surprised most by the quality of the picture on 3D movies. The player itself is of solid build and loads UHD blurays in a couple seconds. I would highly recommend to anyone looking into 4K HDR. Also, the YouTube app on the player outputs 4k/60p HDR.
theoldfarter likes this.

Samsung JS9000 -- Yamaha RXA2050 -- LCR KEF LS50 -- Sub KHT3005SE -- Sony UBPx800 -- Nintendo Switch
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4052 of 4270 Old 05-05-2017, 02:11 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2017 View Post
When I bought this tv(UK) , I was offered a 5year guarantee.

I reported the edge bleed issue and was asked for pictures of the problem, sent the pictures and the TV (+connect box) was picked up today.

The repair guy said that a "new panel" was needed.

As you know they don't give out a lot of detail -

So I asked - have you seen a lot of these issues?
Answer - YES!!!!

I asked was it due to the "curve"?
Answer - No, the LED's

Told the panel would be replaced I the next 7-10 days and the set returned to me - which , if true, is pretty quick.

I will update when i get it back, only worry is - what does the future hold for this (and all those others out there) edge lit tv, my plasma from 2007 is still going strong, so watching that for the time being - forgot how good the picture was (up to 1080p).
UPDATE:

Had a call from Samsumg - they wanted proof of purchase (copy of receipt) - they cannot supply the part to fix my TV (Panel for JS9000 55").

I will be contacted in the next 3-5 days by the "Alternative Resolutions Team" to discuss outcome.

"Outcome" I'm guessing = replacement/other!!!!!!

So, not sure what is next , will keep you posted. RIP JS9000!
post #4053 of 4270 Old 05-06-2017, 08:10 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
Liked: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by larollin View Post
UN65KU650DFXZA on the left and the UN65JS9000 on the right. The KU doesn't have the peak brightness of the JS. The color depends on your taste but the 2016 KU has a HDR picture option and it gives a natural picture that makes the JS look like color saturation. Both are set to Dynamic picture. The JS has a better built in sound speakers with bass and nicer stand/remote. I'm not sure if that peak brightness was even worth the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The KU6xx is not even close to a JS9xxx. I just bought a KU6300 for my mother in-law. I have a JS8600 and a KS8000. I also a KU7000. They are all much better than the KU6xxx set I bought the mother-in-law. I paid $498 for the 55KU6300. These are just 60 Hz displays without WCG.
green666 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4054 of 4270 Old 05-06-2017, 08:52 PM

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtgray View Post
The KU6xx is not even close to a JS9xxx. I just bought a KU6300 for my mother in-law. I have a JS8600 and a KS8000. I also a KU7000. They are all much better than the KU6xxx set I bought the mother-in-law. I paid $498 for the 55KU6300. These are just 60 Hz displays without WCG.

Your right. After watching both side by side for a while now. The JS just nails the color and picture. Also the up conversion on 1080 content is better than the KU. The JS is just a pretty picture and the speakers in the tv are DTS and sound noticeably better. However, if I turn off the JS and just watch the KU then it's also I nice picture. I learn a lot about side by side comparison. LoL. It's still something off with the lighting on my JS. The new Underworld Blood Wars is almost unwatchable on the dark scenes. I can't see ****. On the KU same movie the dark scenes are perfect. For now I have best of both worlds. When my JS displays light bleeding from the edges I simply switch my movie to the working KU tv.

green666 likes this.
post #4055 of 4270 Old 05-08-2017, 10:06 AM

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by dshetler View Post
I had light bleeds on both sides called geek squad and they came out today and told me to pick another TV so with no 3D on Samsung's I have an LG OLED 65C6P coming Friday thank god I had the geek squad warranty.

That's essentially what I did. But now I'm going to send the c6 back and get a c7 considering I paid 3500 for my c6 prior to the 3700 in gift cards coming from BB. Now I'll only be out the door 700 or so + GS protection. It's possible I'll splurge on the A1E

LG OLED65C6P, Pioneer SC-95 (5.1.4), 4x Andrew Jones SP-BS22A-LR, 1x Andrew Jones SP-C22, 1x Klipsch R-110SW, PS4 Pro, Xbox One S, Apple TV Gen 4, Fire TV 4K
post #4056 of 4270 Old 05-08-2017, 10:08 AM

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reclaimer Rob View Post
Yes! They are going right ahead with a replacement! Now just to wait and see what they want to replace it with. I think the only fair thing to do would be to give me my purchase cost back (maybe take like $400 off of it just to be fair) or at least offer the 2016 KS9000. I obviously want the same sort of specs or better, so... This should be interesting, but so far so good.

If it's geek squad you can take store credit for the original purchase price.

LG OLED65C6P, Pioneer SC-95 (5.1.4), 4x Andrew Jones SP-BS22A-LR, 1x Andrew Jones SP-C22, 1x Klipsch R-110SW, PS4 Pro, Xbox One S, Apple TV Gen 4, Fire TV 4K
post #4057 of 4270 Old 05-08-2017, 03:31 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Does anyone know how to get HDMI Arc working again? My JS9000 had been working perfectly with my Denon x1300w Reciever with ARC until today it did not detect it anymore. It says no devices detected under Anynet+ anymore and I even changed HDMI cables and still no luck.

Edit: Seems like unplugging all the connections, one connect cable, hdmi cable and power plug to TV and to Receiver for 30 mins did the trick. I tried doing this before but only for like a minute, disconnecting for 30 minutes and or the one connect cable seemed to have do the trick. It seems like Samsung is willing to already send me another one connect box just in case, I think I'll keep it in case a bigger issue comes up and my warranty expires.
pilotart likes this.

Last edited by TpFox; 05-08-2017 at 06:10 PM.
post #4058 of 4270 Old 05-08-2017, 08:40 PM

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Messer View Post
That's essentially what I did. But now I'm going to send the c6 back and get a c7 considering I paid 3500 for my c6 prior to the 3700 in gift cards coming from BB. Now I'll only be out the door 700 or so + GS protection. It's possible I'll splurge on the A1E

I thought about the 2017 model, but I have a lot of 3D movies and I it seems like 3D is going away so I figured this might be my last chance to get a 3D TV.
pilotart and green666 like this.

Sony OLED 65A8F & LG OLED 55B7A
Denon AVRS740H & Denon AVRX2200W
Direct TV, PS4, PS, & XBoxS
Pioneer Elite Atmos SP-EBS73 x 2 & 2 Centers
Sony X-700 BD & Samsung K8500 BD
post #4059 of 4270 Old 05-09-2017, 08:49 AM

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
Liked: 18
I'm working through SquareTrade, so I'm not sure what will happen cause I see a big variance in experiences with little context to how the person behaved with CS, etc. I'm not trying to do anything unfair, but the two TVs they offered me to replace the JS9000 were a fraction of the cost, to this day, and also missing tons of features and specs.

And now, even if they offered something like the newer high-end Samsung TVs, those don't have 3D. What if 3D is a big deal to someone? I kinda just wish they would give me my purchase price back because I feel like I'm not going to get that fair of a deal, but I'll know sometime today what their second offer is.
pilotart likes this.
post #4060 of 4270 Old 05-09-2017, 09:35 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hi guys,

I bought the JS9000 a couple of months back, and it's a cracking bit of kit, but I'm running into some difficulties using an HDMI > Toslink audio extractor in my setup. Has anyone successfully used one of these devices with this TV?

My setup: Intel NUC (running Openelec/Kodi), PS4, Apple TV and Samsung BD Player all connected to Onkyo 515 Receiver, monitor out to HDMI 2 on the OCB. When everything is connected directly to the receiver, there are no issues. I can change source on the receiver, switch it off and back on again and all is well.

When adding an HDMI > Toslink Audio extractor into the mix (between the NUC and the receiver, with optical out to wireless headphones) if the receiver is powered down, when it's back up again I lose the video/audio from the NUC and all I see is a black screen (can bring up the Smarhub menu, so it doesn't appear to be an issue with the TV video itself, and if there was no signal being received by the TV it would show the 'Signal Lost' detail, I guess). I can switch inputs no issue, and if the NUC signal hasn't already been lost through a power cycle then the receiver switches the inputs no issue, including the NUC. The only way to revive the NUC's signal is to reboot it, or to disconnect the power to the HDMI audio extractor (which I guess forces it to re-initiate its handshake?).

The issue, as I've described it, sounds like it is more to do with the receiver ... BUT, this setup was working perfectly with no issues prior to hooking the JS9000 up, which is the only variable that's changed.

I've tried the Pin 19 trick on the HDMI cables connecting the NUC, Extractor and the Receiver (and I was able to then see/passthrough video from the NUC, but there was no audio) and I've also replaced the audio extractor with a new unit, but the same issue persists.

Any suggestions on what next to try in order to troubleshoot? Or do you think I'm barking up the wrong tree and I should be looking at a fix for the receiver/extractor, rather than asking in a Samsung TV forum?

Thanks in advance for any pointers!
post #4061 of 4270 Old 05-10-2017, 11:08 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 649 Post(s)
Liked: 501
Cool

I've had my 8550 (sig) since 2014, love it and all has been perfect with it.

Started to add the Evolution Kit and discovering 3D ended with 2015; decided to buy one of the remaining (New) JS9000's. Great price while 'no deals' on Evo Kits (which also terminated in 2015).

Had also discovered that due to its 'curve' it would fit in my existing corner wall mount whereas a 65" flat screen would not.

One pleasant surprise was how JS9000 instantly activated my AVR (sig) like it had been setup all along. Probably due to having set the AVR up previously for older Samsung.

@brifletch My only recall on "toslink" was trying to connect my DVD to AVR with it and having AVR refuse to use it because of its existing ARC connection to Samsung HDMI 4.

Looking up "...audio extractor" found this brief AVS Thread on the topic:
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/168-hdmi-q-one-connector-world/1497774-what-exactly-do-hdmi-hdmi-audio-extractors-do.html

Art

Last edited by pilotart; 05-10-2017 at 11:21 AM.
post #4062 of 4270 Old 05-12-2017, 02:52 AM

Quote:
UPDATE:

Had a call from Samsumg - they wanted proof of purchase (copy of receipt) - they cannot supply the part to fix my TV (Panel for JS9000 55").

I will be contacted in the next 3-5 days by the "Alternative Resolutions Team" to discuss outcome.

"Outcome" I'm guessing = replacement/other!!!!!!

So, not sure what is next , will keep you posted. RIP JS9000!

UPDATE:

I was offered an equivalent TV - this years model as a direct replacement or the value to select another TV - as my JS9000 could not be repaired/replaced with another JS9000.

I looked at the latest Samsung TV's and had a bad feeling - still curved and edge lit - so selected another manufacturer and flat (lessons learnt).

I am now have the LG OLED 55 B6V - with Dolby Vision for Netflix ------------ RIP JS9000!!!!!!!!!!!!

JS9000 55" v LG OLED 55 B6V - first impressions - The OLED is leagues ahead in term of picture quality (after 1 day of use), don't care its not as bright - as the set is bright enough (no issues at all, NIT levels are paper specs - once you see this set you will believe me.)!!!!

But the blacks make this set absolutely awesome to watch.

I know a new version of the B6 is out - C7 - but only slightly brighter - so no issues there.

The system operational speed is fast - web browsing is snappy (JS9000 could be slow on YouTube)

Final words - the OLED takes me back to the PLASMA days - breath-taking leap in picture quality (deep black), just turn off all the picture processing and the TV is incredible.

Thanks to all who got me to this stage - and good luck to you all - hope any faulty units get replaced and Netflix gets HDR soon (firmware is USA already - Europe = none!!)

I am now very happy with my TV -

If you are about to change TV set or need to return a faulty one - jump ship - the OLED
green666 likes this.
post #4063 of 4270 Old 05-12-2017, 07:39 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
Liked: 126
Nah, i would never switch to LG, it stutters like crazy and overall i don`t like this brand ...if I am offered the replace tv it will be Sony 940e or 900e or ks9000. OLED is great but it still needs improving in some areas. But gratz anyway.

Update on my situation, they ordered the new panel last friday (hopefully its new) probably from Czech Republic (EU) and it should be there in tuesday, so fingers crossed i get the problem free panel (with DSE in bold) at my home next friday. I really like this tv and if possible i would not want to trade awesome 3D it has with the newer model. I ll get new 2 years warranty on the replaced panel - so its a 1 year more on current warranty (the only bright thing), so at least I will be good till i pay it off (got it on 3 years credit - i know, i know but thats how i buy tech). Hopefully my luck with panels will change.
pilotart likes this.

1st 55js8002: Bad DSE - returned for replace
2nd 55js8002: Exactly the same thing - refund
55js9002: Panel R.I.P. (edge bleed after 1 year of use) - refund
55x900E: Great TV - hope it will last

Last edited by green666; 05-12-2017 at 08:00 AM.
post #4064 of 4270 Old 05-13-2017, 09:35 AM

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reclaimer Rob View Post
I'm working through SquareTrade, so I'm not sure what will happen cause I see a big variance in experiences with little context to how the person behaved with CS, etc. I'm not trying to do anything unfair, but the two TVs they offered me to replace the JS9000 were a fraction of the cost, to this day, and also missing tons of features and specs.

And now, even if they offered something like the newer high-end Samsung TVs, those don't have 3D. What if 3D is a big deal to someone? I kinda just wish they would give me my purchase price back because I feel like I'm not going to get that fair of a deal, but I'll know sometime today what their second offer is.

Well, I went through them and got the same response. Fortunately they let me keep my JS9000. So I accepted the deal. They told me they look at specs and the curve was a non functional design. I wanted to curse them. The max payout covered is $5000 and they didn't want to even replace with the same tv. I just happen to have a 2013 3D LG tv also. So the 3D I wasn't worried about.

post #4065 of 4270 Old 05-16-2017, 02:31 PM
Lionheart of AVS

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 1796 Post(s)
Liked: 4366
Part 2: Why is color Volume Important ?

Hey my friends, it’s me again.

I just wanted to let you know that I finally finished the second part of my Color Volume article – which is post #2 in my “What is Color Volume?” thread. If you haven’t done so already, I would like to invite you to first read the first part of my article – which is post #1 in that thread.

>LINK: What is Color Volume ?<

I also made further improvements to the first part (post #1 ) of my article, adding more information, including more pics and illustrations. I also added a lengthy Quote from professional colorist Stephen Nakamura to the HDR section.

Stephen Nakamura is a colorist with "Company 3" in LA, who has worked with really high profile directors and cinematographers and knows more about HDR than most people. He has graded in HDR movies like Exodus: Gods and Kings (the first ever movie to be HDR graded); Tomorrowland (Disney’s first HDR grade and a movie made for the format); The Martian; and Joy.

Click the LINK above, or in my signature below, to go to the article.

I hope you like it, thank you!

Richard
post #4066 of 4270 Old 05-17-2017, 08:58 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 289 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Richard View Post
Part 2: Why is color Volume Important ?

Hey my friends, it’s me again.

I just wanted to let you know that I finally finished the second part of my Color Volume article – which is post #2 in my “What is Color Volume?” thread. If you haven’t done so already, I would like to invite you to first read the first part of my article – which is post #1 in that thread.

>LINK: What is Color Volume ?<

I also made further improvements to the first part (post #1 ) of my article, adding more information, including more pics and illustrations. I also added a lengthy Quote from professional colorist Stephen Nakamura to the HDR section.

Stephen Nakamura is a colorist with "Company 3" in LA, who has worked with really high profile directors and cinematographers and knows more about HDR than most people. He has graded in HDR movies like Exodus: Gods and Kings (the first ever movie to be HDR graded); Tomorrowland (Disney’s first HDR grade and a movie made for the format); The Martian; and Joy.

Click the LINK above, or in my signature below, to go to the article.

I hope you like it, thank you!

Richard
Amazing work Richard. Thanks.
King Richard likes this.
post #4067 of 4270 Old 05-19-2017, 08:17 AM
Advanced Member

*Update on my situation if anyone is interested ...It seams Samsung won`t send a panel for replacement, it should have been in the main service (where i sent it) 2 days ago, and the service guy that i contacted today says they (Samsung) have 14 days deadline to deliver the panel to them otherwise they must give me another TV or "store credit" at the shop i bought it from. Now, the later would suit me better because now its sale time there and at the same price (hopefully i ll get the price match of my purchase) i can get 65KS9000. :O I would jump to the roof if i get that lucky to get that option till sale expires. I know i ll be sacrificing 3D and full one connect box, and 2 new glasses i bought for js9000, not to mention my 3D movie collection, but i think it would be worth it at the end. So, like others here with the same problem, this will 99% be R.I.P. JS9000

post #4068 of 4270 Old 05-21-2017, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green666 View Post
*Update on my situation if anyone is interested ...It seams Samsung won`t send a panel for replacement, it should have been in the main service (where i sent it) 2 days ago, and the service guy that i contacted today says they (Samsung) have 14 days deadline to deliver the panel to them otherwise they must give me another TV or "store credit" at the shop i bought it from. Now, the later would suit me better because now its sale time there and at the same price (hopefully i ll get the price match of my purchase) i can get 65KS9000. :O I would jump to the roof if i get that lucky to get that option till sale expires. I know i ll be sacrificing 3D and full one connect box, and 2 new glasses i bought for js9000, not to mention my 3D movie collection, but i think it would be worth it at the end. So, like others here with the same problem, this will 99% be R.I.P. JS9000
Hey, sorry to her no new panel - seems to be the standard outcome now.
Start the research on the new tv's out there and then go see them for real - buy with your eyes, specifications are one thing , the tv picture has the final word.

Good luck - a lot to choose from now - including a "new" flat tv!!!! It's the future, curved is so 2 years ago!!!!

Matt
post #4069 of 4270 Old 05-21-2017, 01:54 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Hey, sorry to her no new panel - seems to be the standard outcome now.
Start the research on the new tv's out there and then go see them for real - buy with your eyes, specifications are one thing , the tv picture has the final word.

Good luck - a lot to choose from now - including a "new" flat tv!!!! It's the future, curved is so 2 years ago!!!!

Matt
I looked a bit at the particular store, the choices are:

1. 55 inch SonyE900,
2. 65 inch Samsung KS8000 (flat KS9000 in US i think) which is currently on sale and fits in my budget, if it doesnt sell out until they sort the exchange (probably the price for displayed model), there was a KS9000 also on sale (65) i think its KS9500 curved in US) but it sold out last week
3. 55 inch SonyD930
4. 60 inch Panasonic DX780e

That is...if i get approval from Samsung, not sure why the guy told me IF, like theres any other choice for them, as TV cannot get fixed.

Not sure yet, what to choose, the most important thing for me is backlight uniformity and Sony is known for vertical banding and DSE ...ofc 65 inch would fit in my room and stand perfectly, its what i always wanted but couldnt afford i payed 2k$ for my 55 inch and 65 inch is still 3k$ unless particular model is on a big sale. But also 900E is FALD and i dont want another frame bleed

post #4070 of 4270 Old 05-22-2017, 09:51 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 188 Post(s)
Quoted: 1954 Post(s)
Liked: 3251
NETFLIX HDR

A user in the EU has reported that new firmware (v.1500.3) is available for download. It enables HDR streaming on Netflix.
King Richard likes this.

Definition of "Stupid": Knowing the truth, seeing the truth, but still believing the lies.
post #4071 of 4270 Old 05-22-2017, 10:42 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4280 Post(s)
Liked: 2414
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy1 View Post
NETFLIX HDR

A user in the EU has reported that new firmware (v.1500.3) is available for download. It enables HDR streaming on Netflix.
It appears like Netflix HDR is already available under version 1490 on my set.

lujan
506 Ultra HD
721 HD
4 SD

Last edited by lujan; 05-22-2017 at 12:04 PM.
post #4072 of 4270 Old 05-22-2017, 12:40 PM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 9
Yes but in the uk we have only been able to have netflix hdr from today, 1490 did nothing.
post #4073 of 4270 Old 05-22-2017, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy1 View Post
NETFLIX HDR

You are correct...
King Richard likes this.
post #4074 of 4270 Old 05-25-2017, 12:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 20
I turned on the Netflix app the other day and it asked me if I wanted to upgrade to the HDR content for $2/month. Does this tv now support HDR in the US? I don't own the account but am not going to ask to upgrade if our tv doesn't support it.

On another note does this tv support Amazon HDR? I've checked back through a few pages and can't tell for sure that it does.

Grit N Grind
Glory Glory Man United
Go Cubs Go
post #4075 of 4270 Old 05-25-2017, 01:10 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4280 Post(s)
Liked: 2414
Quote:
Originally Posted by mx6bfast View Post
I turned on the Netflix app the other day and it asked me if I wanted to upgrade to the HDR content for $2/month. Does this tv now support HDR in the US? I don't own the account but am not going to ask to upgrade if our tv doesn't support it.

On another note does this tv support Amazon HDR? I've checked back through a few pages and can't tell for sure that it does.
Yes on Netflix but not sure on Amazon since I haven't checked that app on the Samsung.

lujan
506 Ultra HD
721 HD
4 SD
post #4076 of 4270 Old 05-29-2017, 04:51 AM

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Man, this post is intense with all of the knowledge. Don't see it referenced too much on here but DON'T update your firmware if you have the KS8000. I have update 1169. Massive motion blur that can't be fixed even with the best of Richard's recommendations. Samsung's gone dark on us with an update that can fix it. 1165 was the best best picture and the last 4 updates have been a crapfest with a myriad of issues. If you are thinking of buying a KS8000, I'd point you to Richard to have him recommend a better buying option until Samsung has made right with us.

If you have a KS8000, check out this thread and voice your displeasure at their inability to react to our frustrations. https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/...t/false#M14451
King Richard likes this.
post #4077 of 4270 Old 05-30-2017, 10:23 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 238 Post(s)
Quoted: 3983 Post(s)
Liked: 3140
Korean Site FW # 1500.4

http://www.samsung.com/sec/support/model/UN65JS9000F/

UN65KS9800 - Mine
UN65HU9000 + SEK-3500U / UN75JU7100 / UN55HU7250 with SEK-3500U in UJS9000 Mod Mode / UN40J5200AF / HiSense 40H5507 - Wife's
UN55NU8000 X 2 - my 2 kids families (or should I say adults?)
post #4078 of 4270 Old 05-30-2017, 12:06 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Samsung js9000 firmware 1500

Hi guys, i just received the update 1500, do you know the changelog?
post #4079 of 4270 Old 05-30-2017, 04:53 PM

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphAtomix View Post
I can confirm it added Netflix HDR for Australia (and Europe from what I hear).
King Richard likes this.
post #4080 of 4270 Old 05-31-2017, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphAtomix View Post
Samsung don't do changelog's for the js9000...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
2-channel audio js9000 internet , js9000

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page