***OFFICIAL** 2015 Samsung 4K SUHD JS9000 Series Curved Smart TV Thread - Page 140 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 971Likes

post #4171 of 4268 Old 01-05-2018, 06:09 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 649 Post(s)
Liked: 501
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriTon464 View Post
Thanks
I do not think the JS9000 supports 10+ either? My 9800 might.....
@TriTon464 , Thank you for your assurance on Samsung SD's, I've pre-ordered a Stream+ and it wants SD/s. I'm using some Samsung one TB HD's with my DVR+'s and happy with them (re-cycled video-paks) and just got a Dash-Cam that came with an SD as well. Such a wide assortment of them and the 'four-stars' go for twice the price of the 'two-stars'.
Quote:
....As others said the 9000 is a better picture than the fald 9800. ...
Was not aware of that. Is your 9800 a larger screen?

I have a 55" 8550 and a 65" 9000 and the 55" does look better, neither have been calibrated.

Day after (4/2017) ordering the $400 Evo-Kit, Amazon dropped the 65" JS9000 to $1700 (Yesterday they dropped the 65" KS9800 to $1500) and since I've got 3D BlueRay's I've not watched, I switched my order. Hadn't wanted a 'Curve' until realizing that I could fit it on my existing (from 40" Sony) articulating corner mount that maxed at 55" flat screen. 8550 fits perfectly in 'office' as PC Monitor and spare room TV.
Quote:
....Actually I do not need the grief of tv shopping either unless you guy's recommended just one model.
I had been pleased with Sony since Zenith quit, but the 2014's had their speakers attached to sides and certainly wouldn't fit my corner wall mount.

I maxed a Square Trade Warranty for my 9000 so I'm set for at least five years now, but Sony seems to have surpassed Samsung since 2014. Expect some of those up-and-coming brands from China might be a best choice in years to come.
Art

Last edited by pilotart; 01-05-2018 at 06:17 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4172 of 4268 Old 01-05-2018, 08:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
Liked: 95
Anyone know if this TV supports YouTube TV?
post #4173 of 4268 Old 01-05-2018, 08:20 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Looks like "soon". Maybe next year? lol

You can download the YouTube TV app on select devices to watch YouTube TV on your TV.
Our TV app is currently available to download on:
Android TV (excluding Xiaomi Mi Box)
Xbox One, Xbox One S, and the upcoming Xbox One X
Samsung & LG smart TVs (2016 & 2017)
The app will be available soon on 2014 and 2015 Samsung and LG TVs, Sony Linux TVs, and Apple TV.

https://support.google.com/youtubetv...DAndroid&hl=en
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4174 of 4268 Old 01-06-2018, 05:51 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
Liked: 24
I think the new very high end, very large Sony is the best. Big money. Otherwise I think right now it is just LG, but they do not even do HDR yet?

Yeah, Samsung SD's are #!. I mean the good ones not the ones that are like $15 for 64GB. I think it is a black one with red writing. The 256 is like $250. The 9000 was a nice set and still is. If you need to upgrade I would just forget Samsung right now, Maybe when 8k comes. Yes, the 9800 is bigger. It makes me mad it is $1,700 it is probably a better tv than the Q8 or whatever and it was 6 grand. It is still more than the Q8 I think which might say something.

This is the technology sector. We cannot get mad things get better. Like you would not compare a S6 phone to an S8. However I am not sure this new TV is so much better from them. I am looking Sony and LG. I can afford the Sony but it is too large. The lower end Sony might still be better. Normally I send someone shopping but I need to see this myself. Not to mention they are all torched. It is best to go to a boutique store not BB but you will pay 20% more for the same tv. Worth the service. The 9000 is still good IMO if you do not need the latest features which are not even implemented yet. It has a good picture calibrated.

Man, Zenith. Didn't the real Zenith company in Chicago go out of business in the 1970's lol.
pilotart likes this.
post #4175 of 4268 Old 01-06-2018, 01:11 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I think the new very high end, very large Sony is the best. Big money. Otherwise I think right now it is just LG, but they do not even do HDR yet?

Yeah, Samsung SD's are #!. I mean the good ones not the ones that are like $15 for 64GB. I think it is a black one with red writing. The 256 is like $250.
I ordered this one yesterday:
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...0?ie=UTF8&th=1

Looks to be green. I've preordered a Stream+ that needs SD memory. Also just got a Dash-Cam that came with a red/black 32GB SD.

Recall of our first Sony (80's) was how small it was and that enhanced its superior PQ but it had this little 'roll-around' floor stand, so it was always close.
Quote:
The 9000 was a nice set and still is. <....> I am looking Sony and LG. I can afford the Sony but it is too large. The lower end Sony might still be better. Normally I send someone shopping but I need to see this myself. Not to mention they are all torched. It is best to go to a boutique store not BB but you will pay 20% more for the same tv. Worth the service. The 9000 is still good IMO if you do not need the latest features which are not even implemented yet. It has a good picture calibrated.

Man, Zenith. Didn't the real Zenith company in Chicago go out of business in the 1970's lol.
Think some of top-level Sony's may still feature 3D.

I do like my 9000 (still on original 1220.8 firmware) and although I ran cat7 Ethernet wire for the AVR & DVR's, I've yet to connect it into the 9000. My 8550 is on WiFi and that's enough for now. I had filled myself up with Amazon Prime (4K even) and then got the DVR+ in 2015 (DVR was only thing I missed after cutting CATV service). Now I'm already watching far more TV than I should (just DVR'd Broadcast content), but still have 'HDR' to look forward to.

Speaking of LG, they're Zenith since the 90's. Some 20,000 Chicago jobs moved to Korea.

60's > 70's I had progressed from GE to RCA and several Zenith's on into the 80's as they became the last Television to be 'Made-in-USA'.

My last Zenith memory was their 'high-end' VCR that insurance spent $880 to replace after a burglary on New Year's Eve 1987.
Art
post #4176 of 4268 Old 01-06-2018, 07:17 PM

I hope S. Korea escapes this unscathed. There are many US citizen there too. Their stuff is about as good as Japan now and still much cheaper. That is not why I pray for them though of course. They are our friends. Well I hope even Kim knows the ramifications of this.

That SD is fine. It is just not a super fast one. Like if you had a pro 4K camera that would not be enough. It is fine for most use. I find they will last many more cycles than others. I have one with like 40GB of music for 4 years now. It has literally been read hundreds of thousands of times by now. PNY etc. would almost certainly have failed. I have 6, 6TB Samsung drives running and their is a conflict issue but that is just so many drives on the bus. Unfortunately I made a huge mistake and formatted the raid host one! I lost very important data and was feeling low for like 2 months but that is not a real problem in life. Evo is good just not the fastest one. the little "3" is much better than the "1" though. They are also a good price. a 1TB fastest is $1,500 but I need it in the camera.

Now I have a question please. I need a Blu Ray player. Would you get a good one like Oppo or not get one at all? I mean with streaming to spend $1,250 it might have no media. I do not own a single title and almost no video stores left. Amazon is hardly shipping nor Netflix. It is all streaming now. It is not as good quality but still very good. I have a lot of critical stuff on Fiber but WIFI is fine for the TV. I have 100GBps on wifi and the TV is using like 30 max. That and a couple of tablets are all that is on it. So I do not think it needs Cat7 for that. It is a large home and I have signal outside. Of course security is in place. So I did not know if the Oppo Blu Ray is a waste at this point? May find no media. Streaming you can find so much stuff. It is really a great time now. I am older and was born before they even had TV! So this is great. Just not sure to spend on more streaming or buy the Oppo. BTW is Korea too. I mean like a Genesis car is as good as anything at all IMO. Sony recently once again made incredible headphones but their Blu Ray is just so so. Just not sure which way to go with that.
post #4177 of 4268 Old 01-06-2018, 11:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

@TriTon464 , I pray that this Korea situation calms down before the whole World gets hurt.

I've enjoyed my cheap Sony BlueRay (see sig) for five years now. If I were to get another, it would be for 4K and Sony's have better reports here than Samsung's (which don't do 3D) and they were $125 for BF. Never bought an Oppo and my minimal ($500) Pioneer AVR was a half price BF deal. Rest of my sig equipment also half to third MSRP or lower including TV's.

I also used mine for Streaming, but then the 8550's apps mostly did that better. Going to wait and see what my new Stream+ will do (supposed to ship end of month and have 30 day evaluation period). Their (Channel Master) DVR+ makes a great DVR but not-so-great Streamer. DVR+ uses external HD for program storage, I use Samsung VideoPak's (gift from Samsung and then they closed out at $40).

They didn't specify much for SD and one I just ordered should do. The "last many more cycles" is good to hear (hope that includes formats and re-writes too) as it would also count for use in Dash-Cam. My camera (haven't used since iPhone) takes a physically larger memory card as does my Garmin.

I pay $88 mo. total for a full featured land line and CenturyLink's fastest (20 MbS) DSL and expect that might improve as Fibre Optic was just installed to street box (it's underground {<50'} from box into my house and don't know if that also has to be fiber optic). I do recall that Amazon or YouTube would reduce your resolution if they thought your MBS was inadequate and then Samsung improved the codic on my JS9000 (over 8550), but haven't streamed with it yet. Never tried NetFlix, but expect they would deal with speed in the same way.

I was born in '43 and first TV I saw ('48+/-) was an Uncle's who lived 50 miles down the Connecticut River Valley when New Haven got a TV Station. It was ten more years before we got one on Provin Mountain in our back yard.
Art
post #4178 of 4268 Old 01-07-2018, 05:23 AM

Rewrite, format those like 1 million times I think. Others are only 600,000 but that is still a lot. Samsung SD is just more reliable. Had PNY, Crucial etc. fail. The little SD just goes in a bigger SD holder!

I am just not sure if I want a new Blu Ray player. It looks like shortly there will be no media and I have Zero library. Maybe get a cheap one like LG 870. The Oppo has an incredible picture but if you have no disc.....

I still work I need the money. I was a software engineer. So I need 100mbps. They have gigapower but that is silly and like a grand a month. I only pay a few more $ than you because it is a different market. We came from a time when people would conserve. I was born Aug/42. If that is you, could pass for 60! I look pretty bad. Health problems. I am okay though.

Not sure even to buy the $75 Blu Ray which has no streaming just because I do not like things that do not get used. Up here all there is those Red box machines. I am not sure Netflix still sends out media?

My very nice old Sony croaked. It had a bug if you left it on too long the power supply blew.
pilotart likes this.
post #4179 of 4268 Old 01-08-2018, 10:09 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Rewrite, format those like 1 million times I think. Others are only 600,000 but that is still a lot. Samsung SD is just more reliable. Had PNY, Crucial etc. fail. The little SD just goes in a bigger SD holder!
Thank you for this excellent SD support. PM sent.

Quote:
I am just not sure if I want a new Blu Ray player. It looks like shortly there will be no media and I have Zero library. Maybe get a cheap one like LG 870. The Oppo has an incredible picture but if you have no disc.....

I still work I need the money. I was a software engineer. So I need 100mbps. They have gigapower but that is silly and like a grand a month. I only pay a few more $ than you because it is a different market. We came from a time when people would conserve. I was born Aug/42. If that is you, could pass for 60! I look pretty bad. Health problems. I am okay though.

Not sure even to buy the $75 Blu Ray which has no streaming just because I do not like things that do not get used. Up here all there is those Red box machines. I am not sure Netflix still sends out media?

My very nice old Sony croaked. It had a bug if you left it on too long the power supply blew.
After I've tried the Stream+ (delivery now postponed until "mid-February") on my 20MbS DSL, I may shop for a 4K BlueRay. I'm watching for price drop on 'Dunkirk' and a few others.

I'm not sure if I'll like HDR 4K better than 3D but player needs to do both (like a fairly inexpensive Sony). Sony BD in sig (1080P) does 3D and I've movies bought but never watched (may invite friends/family for an 'event').
Art
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Selfie#1.JPG
Views:	61
Size:	326.1 KB
ID:	2342948  
post #4180 of 4268 Old 01-12-2018, 01:13 PM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
Before Christmas, I went TV shopping with a friend and we both ended up getting the 65” Sony A1E.

Not that there was anything really wrong with my JS9000, but I got tired of all the broken promises (evolution kit, Tizen, etc.) as well as the color banding, which is one of those things that’ll drive you batty once you really start to notice it.

Samsung isn’t the best at implementing certain features into their TVs. I’m still laughing at that add-on camera with the gesture controls that only worked reliably when I didn’t want them to (eating dinner on the couch, for example).
post #4181 of 4268 Old 01-12-2018, 03:14 PM

Yeah, it is too bad about Samsung. I banked on them and they screwed us all. I am doing the same. Only looking at Sony and LG. As I said best to avoid BB and go to a boutique. You will pay more but sure of what you are really getting. However I would not go look there and go purchase at BB. That is terribly wrong and helps put final nails in the coffin of such remaining shops. I am just saying that as a blanket statement to anyone that would. I am not saying anyone specific would. I have a high end place I only do business. For 55 years. Rarely ever I go in BB. I am not against them it is just you have no idea what you are looking at, listening to etc. Plus wait 1/2 hour for someone with low knowledge to help. Not for me but certainly the best price if that is all that matters to someone.
pilotart likes this.
post #4182 of 4268 Old 01-22-2018, 10:04 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 238 Post(s)
Quoted: 3976 Post(s)
Liked: 3133
New FW

FW # 1521 now available on the Korean site: (Translate page to change Korean to English)

http://www.samsung.com/sec/support/model/UN65JS9000F/

UN65KS9800 - Mine
UN65HU9000 + SEK-3500U / UN75JU7100 / UN55HU7250 with SEK-3500U in UJS9000 Mod Mode / UN40J5200AF / HiSense 40H5507 - Wife's
UN55NU8000 X 2 - my 2 kids families (or should I say adults?)

Last edited by p5browne; 01-23-2018 at 06:51 AM.
post #4183 of 4268 Old 01-27-2018, 07:12 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Has anyone experienced this before? I have noticed sporadically when I turn the TV on the picture will be extremely dark. I check the picture mode and it is still on the previous picture mode. I change the picture mode and it is still darker. I turn the tv off for up to 10 minutes and it still come on dark. Sometime eventually while being off for a while it will return to normal. I have tried different inputs and it makes no difference, they are all dark. All of my equipment goes directly into the smart box.

Grit N Grind
Glory Glory Man United
Go Cubs Go
post #4184 of 4268 Old 01-27-2018, 09:56 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

post #4185 of 4268 Old 01-28-2018, 08:17 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotart View Post
@mx6bfast , check settings on your Eco page.

Menu>System>Eco and make sure they're off, (Sensor works for me).
Art
They were already all off.

Grit N Grind
Glory Glory Man United
Go Cubs Go
post #4186 of 4268 Old 01-28-2018, 10:04 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Panel issue, backlight going out. Was approved for a replacement, now have to call another number tomorrow to find out what my replacement options are. I paid $3k for this 2 years ago, actually only $100 since my other TV that I replaced with this was covered for $2900. So I am looking at around that same cost to replace it with. Are there any new TV's that are highly recommended? Specifically from Best Buy? I have a 65 inch now could possibly go to 75. Is QLED Samsung's version of OLED?

Grit N Grind
Glory Glory Man United
Go Cubs Go
post #4187 of 4268 Old 01-29-2018, 04:39 AM

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by p5browne View Post
FW # 1521 now available on the Korean site: (Translate page to change Korean to English)

http://www.samsung.com/sec/support/model/UN65JS9000F/
Do you know what this update includes? Seems pretty big at 1gb+
post #4188 of 4268 Old 01-29-2018, 11:11 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 238 Post(s)
Quoted: 3976 Post(s)
Liked: 3133
Quote:
Originally Posted by TpFox View Post
Do you know what this update includes? Seems pretty big at 1gb+
Samsung keeps all their update info close to their chest, and no one is the wiser.

UN65KS9800 - Mine
UN65HU9000 + SEK-3500U / UN75JU7100 / UN55HU7250 with SEK-3500U in UJS9000 Mod Mode / UN40J5200AF / HiSense 40H5507 - Wife's
UN55NU8000 X 2 - my 2 kids families (or should I say adults?)
post #4189 of 4268 Old 02-01-2018, 04:06 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hoping someone can help me out. I bought a JS9000 in 2015 and I love this TV. Seems like out of nowhere I need to adjust the picture setting due to the RGB scale being out of whack or having too much hue.

I change the settings to my liking and the TV looks great again. Then after a few days, go figure it looks awful again. It looks like the settings on the TV are the same as i had set them, but I end up resetting the settings and starting from scratch.

Anyone experience this issue? Firmware is up to date. Harmony Hub remote powers it on. TV is connected to a Denon x3300 that is fed by a Dish Hopper 3. The Denon is set to pass through the Dish and bypassing the receiver doesn't make a difference.
post #4190 of 4268 Old 02-09-2018, 10:45 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdids247 View Post
Hoping someone can help me out. I bought a JS9000 in 2015 and I love this TV. Seems like out of nowhere I need to adjust the picture setting due to the RGB scale being out of whack or having too much hue.

I change the settings to my liking and the TV looks great again. Then after a few days, go figure it looks awful again. It looks like the settings on the TV are the same as i had set them, but I end up resetting the settings and starting from scratch.

Anyone experience this issue? Firmware is up to date. Harmony Hub remote powers it on. TV is connected to a Denon x3300 that is fed by a Dish Hopper 3. The Denon is set to pass through the Dish and bypassing the receiver doesn't make a difference.
Look at my post a few up. I had that happen twice in addition to the darkness issue.

Grit N Grind
Glory Glory Man United
Go Cubs Go
post #4191 of 4268 Old 03-01-2018, 11:07 PM

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Noticed the new firmware is over 1GB !?? What's new on it?

Samsung 65" QLED
Yamaha A-1070
Polk Signature Series
SVS SB-2000
post #4192 of 4268 Old 03-04-2018, 02:13 AM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooGTS View Post
Noticed the new firmware is over 1GB !?? What's new on it?
Every firmware that Samsung has produced for this set has been over 1g. Just because its that large doesn't mean it hasn't anything more than just a few tweaks.
Samsung have also never released a changelog for their firmware updates...
post #4193 of 4268 Old 03-12-2018, 08:20 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 289 Post(s)
Liked: 126
Quote:
Yeah, it is too bad about Samsung. I banked on them and they screwed us all. I am doing the same. Only looking at Sony and LG. As I said best to avoid BB and go to a boutique. You will pay more but sure of what you are really getting. However I would not go look there and go purchase at BB. That is terribly wrong and helps put final nails in the coffin of such remaining shops. I am just saying that as a blanket statement to anyone that would. I am not saying anyone specific would. I have a high end place I only do business. For 55 years. Rarely ever I go in BB. I am not against them it is just you have no idea what you are looking at, listening to etc. Plus wait 1/2 hour for someone with low knowledge to help. Not for me but certainly the best price if that is all that matters to someone.
Totally agree. I never liked Samsung much as a company anyway but updates to the JS9000 have been pathetic and the full one connect box is one of the reasons I bought this TV.
I'm also looking at Sony and LG. It's pretty hard to see a reason to do anything but LG OLED given the price points.
I'll also buy from Costco rather than Best Buy. That way I know any issues will be taken care of.

Last edited by SoCalCyclist; 03-12-2018 at 08:27 AM.
post #4194 of 4268 Old 03-15-2018, 11:51 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

I ended up going with the 75" Q8C. Since it doesn't have 3D I have quite a few pairs of 3D glasses I can get rid of. Doesn't anyone here want them?

Grit N Grind
Glory Glory Man United
Go Cubs Go
post #4195 of 4268 Old 03-15-2018, 01:05 PM

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 30
A co worker of mine has this model tv. He recently started having 5 areas of pink spots which are very noticeable watching hockey games. Any ideas of the issue or it it’s the power supply? Thanks
post #4196 of 4268 Old 03-16-2018, 04:50 PM

I am probably going with a different brand as all of you. I am just wondering if their current top 49" is actually a better TV? It is 1/3rd the price but technology marches on I guess. Or they are not making high end small TV's now? It seems no one is actually. in that case this might be worth hanging onto for a bit?

OH, hi Pilot!
post #4197 of 4268 Old 03-16-2018, 05:34 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
Liked: 382
Quote:
Originally Posted by mx6bfast View Post
Panel issue, backlight going out. Was approved for a replacement, now have to call another number tomorrow to find out what my replacement options are. I paid $3k for this 2 years ago, actually only $100 since my other TV that I replaced with this was covered for $2900. So I am looking at around that same cost to replace it with. Are there any new TV's that are highly recommended? Specifically from Best Buy? I have a 65 inch now could possibly go to 75. Is QLED Samsung's version of OLED?
I've had, all bought from Best Buy and all 65", the JS9000, the 2017 Q7F qled, and as of next week will have the 2018 Q9FN. My JS9000 broke -- the picture deteriorated to the point it wasn't watchable. The Q7F was good (I'm watching it right now), except I have had to do a lot of fiddling with the user controls over the last year to keep the blacks from looking gray. I'm replacing it just because I'm restless. The Q7F is selling for around $2000 now -- I'm giving mine to friends. The Q9FN looks good but awaits its first reviews.

No, qled is not a version of oled. Instead, it's a competitor of oled. Oled is better in dark rooms, while qled is good in brighter rooms, to boil it down, though there are endless arguments back and forth between proponents of the two technologies: qled vs. oled. I had an oled for a year, before it broke. It was okay.

Greg Lee
post #4198 of 4268 Old 03-18-2018, 07:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

What’s the chances we’ll see a new one connect box next year? Kinda want ATSC 3.0 and Free Sync 2 for my Xbox. If there ever was a reason for one, I think next year would be a good one.
post #4199 of 4268 Old 03-24-2018, 10:11 AM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 9
Fat chance, if you want up to date features you'll need to buy a up to date tv...
post #4200 of 4268 Old 03-30-2018, 11:06 PM

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Liked: 111
The HDMI died on my OCB. I tried multiple factory resets. Unplugged for a day. Tried various devices directly to HDMI 1, 2, 3, 4. None work. I noticed the STB warning was briefly appearing after starting up over the past couple months but would disappear before I could even click to reset connections.

Other odd behavior, I can still search for HDMI devices for AnyNet and it finds them, AVR, Dish Hopper etc. And in Menu settings I cannot turn on/off UHD HDMI setting or change Audio HDMI type. Both trigger same message "Unable to turn on/off UHD, unplug HDMI cable and try again". Even when no HDMI plugged in, or when plugged in to any port.

Other than not being able to get an HDMI connection (always no signal or STB prompt), the TV and SmartHub works fine.

I've ordered a used OCB from Ebay for $114. Will see if that works. TV less than 3 years old, nothing moved or changed recently. We did have minor power outages or brief brownout/power surges a few months back. Maybe that is the source of failure but TV is plugged into fairly decent surge protection. Even my touchy Denon X7200WA hasn't complained recently.

So underwhelmed with anything Samsung I've owned in recent years. If the replacement OCB works I'll likely demote the TV to kids playroom and get me one of those fancy LG C7s as the prices plummet with the C8 going on sale this month.

JS9000 worked pretty ok most of the time. But some glitches, never used SmartHub again after getting Fire TV that was so much better. And the whole pain in the butt with purchase/download Vidity 4K content on quirky disks that never resulted in much decent content. Hardware failing in less than three years... come on... What a lame customer experience Samsung. Never again.

Last edited by peterfram; 03-30-2018 at 11:09 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
2-channel audio js9000 internet , js9000

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page