**OFFICIAL** 2015 Samsung 4K SUHD JS8500 Series TV Thread - Page 513 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 9742Likes

post #15361 of 23987 Old 02-16-2016, 07:48 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked: 24
All of a sudden today when I change from my cable tv source to onboard smart tv sources (Netflix, YouTube, etc) I get a message on the screen that says "Disconnecting AnyNet+ Device". Why would the TV be turning this off?

There were two changes to my system today so unfortunately that makes it harder to tell what is going on. 1) I received my new Marantz receiver and I switched from optical audio return to ARC, and 2) the Samsung firmware update came through. Which someone earlier in this thread said there were AnyNet updates incuded.

Regardless, does anyone recognize this message and does it make sense to be turning off when switching to these onboard internet apps sources?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #15362 of 23987 Old 02-16-2016, 07:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1326 Post(s)
Liked: 1180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopherboy128 View Post
I was not aware of HDMI port issues.
HDMI ports are suspected to be a culprit behind wider color gamut issues with just released 4K Blu-ray player. perhaps Samsung is trying to patch that.
MALICIOUS ONE and fatboypup like this.
post #15363 of 23987 Old 02-16-2016, 07:53 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 893 Post(s)
Liked: 619
Quote:
Originally Posted by eviljack View Post
All of a sudden today when I change from my cable tv source to onboard smart tv sources (Netflix, YouTube, etc) I get a message on the screen that says "Disconnecting AnyNet+ Device". Why would the TV be turning this off?

There were two changes to my system today so unfortunately that makes it harder to tell what is going on. 1) I received my new Marantz receiver and I switched from optical audio return to ARC, and 2) the Samsung firmware update came through. Which someone earlier in this thread said there were AnyNet updates incuded.

Regardless, does anyone recognize this message and does it make sense to be turning off when switching to these onboard internet apps sources?
Anynet is Arc. You just changed to arc, so now you will see messages like this on occasion. It's disconnecting the previously used cec/Anynet device and connecting to the new source.
eviljack and the5rivers like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #15364 of 23987 Old 02-16-2016, 08:06 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
Liked: 70
Quote:
I've posted about this product linked below recently. I haven't ordered it but may as my One Connect connector is bent to hell and only two weeks old. The reason being is my TV is on an articulating mount and it gets moved often. And the cable simply isn't long enough. The same version of this cable sold on a UK site was discussed in another AVS thread and said to be working properly by someone who purchased it.

https://www.encompassparts.com/item/...CBF_SIGNAL-OCM
Some advice from someone who is responsible for making sure that dozens of pieces of electronic equipment mounted on articulating assemblies, all operates with "five nines" up-time...

Don't subject cable connectors to routine stresses, even if fairly small. Especially with small high-density things like the Samsung OCB/OCM cable. Strain relief is your friend!
JohnNY-C likes this.
post #15365 of 23987 Old 02-16-2016, 08:10 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 660 Post(s)
Liked: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Copticwalad View Post
I just got the automatic update as well, in Cleveland, OH USA. Even though it's not listed on the product website yet I went ahead and asked live chat support. He said for Firmware 1443 for JS8500 the following:

I have checked it for you, as this is a latest update the information has not yet updated in website. Website needs to be updated. The new update will isolate the HDMI port issues and improves performance and Apps accessibility.

Hopefully should resolve some issues with apps and anynet+ in my case.

2 Random question for you guys:
-Anyone find or try getting a longer One Connect Mini HDMI cord successfully? We're considering mounting our tv soon above the fireplace but don't think 6 ft will be long enough, I want a clean look so any ideas may help. I need like 15 feet.

-Anyone have an Nvidia Shield connected with Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC) issues? I just can't get these two to talk to each other and constantly have to use two remote controls. Starting to consider a Logitech Harmony to unify remotes soon. Seems to me that many consumers are having issues with Samsung's HDMI-CEC.
Are these the HDMI port issues people were having with the K8500 UHD BD player? Because I noticed today testing out The Martian for the first time I had none of the issues people were experiencing with HDMI UHD Color on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denpom View Post
HDMI ports are suspected to be a culprit behind wider color gamut issues with just released 4K Blu-ray player. perhaps Samsung is trying to patch that.
I wasn't able to test the new player pre-update but I appear to have no issues with HDMI UHD Color on the K8500.
fatboypup likes this.

Last edited by wrathloki; 02-16-2016 at 08:15 PM.
post #15366 of 23987 Old 02-16-2016, 08:22 PM
Advanced Member

So I took some pictures of the "blue glow" I was talking about to show you what I mean. The content was the Mississippi Grind blu ray which is pretty high quality and has plenty of dark scenes to highlight the problem.

Notice in this picture the shadowy back of the woman on the right lights up at about the same height and up as the bright bar on the left side of the screen. A little bit hard to see on here but obvious in person.
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/attach...3&d=1455682870

This picture is a mess. The blacks are lit up blue all over the place but especially bad on the left side. I believe this is because his bright white shirt is causing the blacks to light up.
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/attach...1&d=1455682919
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image1.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	134.5 KB
ID:	1259353   Click image for larger version

Name:	image2.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	1259361  
SnipeUout likes this.

Last edited by wrathloki; 02-16-2016 at 08:25 PM.
post #15367 of 23987 Old 02-16-2016, 08:36 PM

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 85
Cant wait to retest my UHD player with the new firmware and see if banding is gone

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
post #15368 of 23987 Old 02-16-2016, 08:37 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrathloki View Post
So I took some pictures of the "blue glow" I was talking about to show you what I mean.
what are your settings again (Backlight, Brightness, Smart LED) and did you try the Clouding Test youtube video posted a few pages back?
the5rivers likes this.
post #15369 of 23987 Old 02-16-2016, 08:41 PM

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
Liked: 83
Quote:
he had a complete meltdown dropping F bombs and calling everybody in this thread d***ks. was quite a display.
Sorry I missed this. So who made Eagle go postal? He was posting too much anyway
post #15370 of 23987 Old 02-16-2016, 08:50 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
Liked: 246
Pilot Freight Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoNut View Post
Anyone have experience with Pilot Freight?
I do, twice via Amazon (Samsung UN65H8000 (May, 2015), superseded by Samsung UN65JS8500 (June, 2015)). Pilot sent two representatives for the first delivery (driver and helper), but only one for the second delivery (the same driver, but this time yours truly was the helper). Pilot was supposed to send two people both times, but when I informed Amazon after the fact that only one was present for the second delivery, the Amazon rep I spoke to did not sound happy and thanked me for calling and informing him of this (Amazon's "Enhanced Delivery" ("White Glove Delivery" elsewhere) is supposed to include two humans and Amazon pays for such in advance, thus their dismay when only one showed up for my second delivery). The first delivery was by way of a small unmarked panel van, while the second was via a much larger enclosed box truck. In both instances the TVs were loaded vertically, with the UN65JS8500 outer box attached to a wooden pallet/frame in the larger delivery vehicle. I helped the driver off-load it and carry it across my driveway and into my house.

Quote:
Anything I need to be SURE to do before they leave? I assume that I need to make sure there aren't any obvious defects in the panel or damage to the unit itself, but I also realize figuring out clouding, flashlighting, etc. will need to take some time.
What should be on my checklist for the delivery period?
The things you mentioned are a good start, as well as the following more rudimentary items (do not let them pressure you into a quick check of the panel, take your time doing so, and remember that they will not leave until you sign the final paperwork -- you're in control, NOT the delivery guys):

https://oms.stidelivers.com/ProductI...klist%20v3.pdf

Quote:
What should *I* do vs. letting them do?
I insisted on unpacking the set and attaching the stand myself, which they had no issues with -- I also told them I wanted to retain all shipping materials and that I was going to take digital photos of each unboxing phase so that I could document whether anything appeared broken/damaged, including all protective Styrofoam pieces (again, they had no problems with this). I explained to them how the panel was to be handled per Samsung's guidelines and the driver (who helped me carry the panel to my large dining room table 6' away and gently place it face down on a soft blanket) followed my instructions to a T -- he was also instrumental in helping me align the cockeyed stand after we carried the set to my AV credenza and noticed that the left side of the TV was noticeably lower than the right. When all was said and done, the TV sat level on the stand as it should have in the first place, and the guys each earned a well deserved tip. My only disappointment with Pilot was their failure to deliver my initial UN65H8000 on time due to a "mechanical breakdown" (blown radiator hose, allegedly). Tracking the shipment can be a little tricky since Pilot uses delivery terms that are not well known to those outside the shipping industry, but here's an FAQ that helps explain some of those shipping/tracking status terms:

http://www.pilotdelivers.com/freight...ments/FAQ.aspx

Lastly, even though Pilot is the freight service company of record for Amazon, Pilot frequently uses a local cartage company for the final leg of the destination (e.g., from an airport or distribution hub to a private residence) -- the people showing up with the TV may or may not be wearing Pilot Freight Services attire, and may actually be employed directly by the local cartage company regardless of the company name on their shirts (in both of my delivery instances, the delivery guys were employed by a local cartage company, not by Pilot directly).

Hope this helps.
post #15371 of 23987 Old 02-16-2016, 09:18 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
what are your settings again (Backlight, Brightness, Smart LED) and did you try the Clouding Test youtube video posted a few pages back?
Backlight 9, brightness 45, smart led high. Have not done the clouding test.
post #15372 of 23987 Old 02-16-2016, 09:43 PM

Quoted: 315 Post(s)
Liked: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnipeUout View Post
Thank you.

So I watched it twice as I said I would...well 5 times actually. I did not see any difference in how the picture looked between the first time and after the TV warmed up (~45 minutes between the first and last time I watched the scene). That being said the "affected area" does light up quite a bit when the light/lamp pops into frame. I tried playing around with various settings (dynamic contrast, smart led, black level), but no changes prevented that area of the screen from lighting up. I've just assumed that these things are to be expected with an LCD TV, but as this is my first LCD ever and the first one I've watched critically, I'm certainly no expert on what the picture "should" look like.
the5rivers and SnipeUout like this.
post #15373 of 23987 Old 02-16-2016, 09:44 PM
Advanced Member

Any drawbacks to using dynamic contrast medium as opposed to off?
post #15374 of 23987 Old 02-16-2016, 10:07 PM

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
Liked: 185
Quote:
Any drawbacks to using dynamic contrast medium as opposed to off?
None that I have noticed and I have had it on medium since I got my replacement. Really helped with the picture and made it less washed out.
post #15375 of 23987 Old 02-16-2016, 10:24 PM

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rectaltronics View Post
Some advice from someone who is responsible for making sure that dozens of pieces of electronic equipment mounted on articulating assemblies, all operates with "five nines" up-time...
Not sure what this means? Five nines?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rectaltronics View Post

Don't subject cable connectors to routine stresses, even if fairly small. Especially with small high-density things like the Samsung OCB/OCM cable. Strain relief is your friend!
Sure. I agree. But how (or maybe why) do you propose one own an articulating mount without moving it?
post #15376 of 23987 Old 02-16-2016, 11:28 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 260 Post(s)
Liked: 246
3-meter OCM cable

Quote:
I've posted about this product linked below recently. I haven't ordered it but may as my One Connect connector is bent to hell and only two weeks old. The reason being is my TV is on an articulating mount and it gets moved often. And the cable simply isn't long enough. The same version of this cable sold on a UK site was discussed in another AVS thread and said to be working properly by someone who purchased it.

https://www.encompassparts.com/item/...CBF_SIGNAL-OCM
Please let us know if that longer 3-meter cable works reliably with your OCM box if you do end up purchasing it. Several members have inquired about the existence of a longer OCM cable, and this 3m length just might satisfy their needs vs. the standard 2m length that comes with the TV by default. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Samsung 3-meter OCM cable BN39-02014A.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	1259545  
eviljack likes this.
post #15377 of 23987 Old 02-17-2016, 03:36 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 7
I thought I'd throw in my story here because it might be helpful to some.

I purchased the JS8500 back before Christmas and immediately noticed a bright spot (in some scenes) in the top-middle of the screen. I'm pretty sure it was the clouding issue that has been discussed here.

Rather than call B&H for a replacement which I'm sure they would have done without hesitation, I elected to call Samsung and talk to one of their tech guys. I filed a report online and included pictures of the issue.

The tech guy had me do some tests, asked some questions and then made a warranty ticket which he sent to a repair facility near me. The repair facility contacted me and again, wanted to see pictures of the issue which I emailed to them. Upon seeing the pictures, they decided to order a new panel for the TV.

A week later, the panel arrived and they called to set up an appointment to install it.

The repair tech shows up and installs the panel which btw, was interesting to see done. Not as complicated as I would have imagined. Everything is plug and play. A few screws and voila! New screen installed.

The repair guy also showed me where the replacement panel had been certified by Samsung where the original panel had not been. He told me they just don't have time to certify all of the panels they build. I understand that.

So to end this long story, the new panel is absolutely perfect. ZERO issues. No light bleed around the edges, no clouding no nothing. I am completely and totally satisfied now.

I have been reading this thread for a long time and I've read where people have taken their TV back for exchange. I've also read where others followed the same route I did. I prefer this method because I really didn't want to box the TV back up and send it back. This was simple, easy and it fixed the problem completely.

For those who brought it up also, my TV updated to the new firmware yesterday. I notice no changes.
post #15378 of 23987 Old 02-17-2016, 03:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnipeUout View Post
I need a huge favor before decide to label my set defective and box it up, return it and feel the rath of my wife. I have asked this multiple times and have received no responses to my request. I need some test data from a few other sets. It’s really simple; just watch the UHD version of “The man in the high castle”. Watch episode five starting at nine minutes. There is a scene in a dark apartment that has a few slow light to dark transition.One part in particular half of the screen has visible blooming or clouding. It has a blueish hue to it.

Very important and eagle_2 will appreciate that he is not alone with this issue. This visible blooming/clouding only happens when the set is warmed up. If you turn your set on and immediately watch the scene you will not see any blooming/clouding. So please warm your setup up first. Starting the episode from the beginning will work fine. I’m begging my AVS friends here to give this a try. I’m only asking to watch 10 minutes of a show (preferably in a dark room) and report what you saw. I really don’t want to return a perfectly good set.

Please!

I tried this out and was not able to reproduce any blue hue while watching the man in the high castle. No difference when initially turning on the set, or watching it hours later. My picture looks the same regardless of when it was turned on or how long it has been on.

Now as an aside, the man in the high castle has a lot of dark scenes and scenes where you have one random light in the background or a candle or whatever, and the 8500 tries to keep up but it cant, so inevitably you have some clouding that is out of the norm (combined with backlight at 20 and you get obvious clouding during these dark scenes), but I believe that is just a limitation of an edge-lit tv. I only see some clouding during these light/dark scenes, but everything else is crystal clear. And if I change dynamic contrast to high, it pretty much disappaers. I also read a cnet review where they had a similar problem with this show on the 8500, in that dark scenes produces washed out blacks because of the high backlight/contrast.

And because you mentioned he who shall not be named, I do not think this is a heat causing clouding issue. Just my personal opinion, which is based on the thousands of posts in this thread and other user experiences/reviews. Again, he could have had a defective set or it could have just been a case of extreme clouding, but I don't know all the particulars.

I would watch that clouding video that has been posted multiple times, and then watch some normal content and see if you have any clouding during these times. I think this is a case of clouding and whether it is above acceptable limits. I don't know what your settings are either, but try to narrow it down with some clouding tests combined with the picture settings from the first post, and then make a decision on whether to return or not.
SnipeUout likes this.

Last edited by the5rivers; 02-17-2016 at 04:10 AM.
post #15379 of 23987 Old 02-17-2016, 03:51 AM

I also got a popup message today saying an update was available, which I assume is 1443 based on what other members have been saying, but I just clicked update later. I want to see what this update includes first, or if it causes any problems.
post #15380 of 23987 Old 02-17-2016, 03:55 AM

Quote:

Another user already stated why it shows this message, but I have this experience too and I think it is when you are switching between devices that are connected via hdmi-cec. This combined with the poor implementation of hdmi-cec by samsung is also probably a reason why the message pops up, but it has not affected my remotes at all.
eviljack likes this.
post #15381 of 23987 Old 02-17-2016, 04:01 AM

Quote:
So I took some pictures of the "blue glow" I was talking about to show you what I mean. The content was the Mississippi Grind blu ray which is pretty high quality and has plenty of dark scenes to highlight the problem.

Notice in this picture the shadowy back of the woman on the right lights up at about the same height and up as the bright bar on the left side of the screen. A little bit hard to see on here but obvious in person.
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/attach...3&d=1455682870

This picture is a mess. The blacks are lit up blue all over the place but especially bad on the left side. I believe this is because his bright white shirt is causing the blacks to light up.
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/attach...1&d=1455682919
This is a clouding issue. A relatively dark scene with a light object is causing the clouding to appear on the edges (leds trying to compensate). Yours does seem to be out of the norm, and you see it during normal content and that is usually a good indicator that you have a bad panel. But you are getting a replacement so everything should work out in the end (hopefully). Let us know when you get it and start testing it.
post #15382 of 23987 Old 02-17-2016, 05:21 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 359 Post(s)
Liked: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4K Tech View Post
The things you mentioned are a good start, as well as the following more rudimentary items (do not let them pressure you into a quick check of the panel, take your time doing so, and remember that they will not leave until you sign the final paperwork -- you're in control, NOT the delivery guys):...
WOW, what a wonderfully thorough post and response! Thanks very much!

---
Striving to live life in high dynamic range and ultra high definition.
Samsung UN65JS8500 / Denon AVR-X4000 / 5.1 w/ Mixed Speakers / Oppo UDP-203 / TiVo Premiere XL / Apple TV (3rd gen) / Fire TV (1st gen) / Xbox 360 R2-D2 Edition
KC area / Father of 4 / Husband / Video Producer / Skeptic
post #15383 of 23987 Old 02-17-2016, 05:48 AM

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 19
The "picture test" done by a customer service rep over the phone consisted of putting up an image of a beach on a bright day and then asking if the problem persists. I told them this was hardly an indication that there was an issue.

Does this look "within spec" to anyone? I have a Samsung tech coming out after some back and forth with customer service.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image_1455716890434.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	1259753  
post #15384 of 23987 Old 02-17-2016, 06:05 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterWonderful View Post
Can anyone who has had their screen replaced by a Samsung tech give me advice? I have terrible clouding and two stuck pixels. What is the quickest and most efficient way to get Samsung to install a new panel? Thanks in advance.
I know several members are having horror stories trying to get service from Samsung, but my experience was pleasant. I did not have the clouding that you have, but I did have a stuck pixel. After research, I found that it was called a hot pixel as it was red at all times. I opened up a case with Samsung online and received a call the next day to do further troubleshooting. Once that was complete and the issue had still not resolved itself, the technician said that someone will need to come out and look at the TV. I then received a call from the technician that would be coming to my house (probably within 2 days of the prior call) and we scheduled a time for the next day. Upon arrival, the tech went through a variety of tests (all to no success). Once complete, he verified that the panel would need to be replaced and he would follow up with Samsung and get the panel ordered. The new panel was delivered and installed within the next week and no problems since. I purchased my TV in May 2015. This occurred in December 2015. I have the 55" version.
post #15385 of 23987 Old 02-17-2016, 06:10 AM

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
The "picture test" done by a customer service rep over the phone consisted of putting up an image of a beach on a bright day and then asking if the problem persists. I told them this was hardly an indication that there was an issue.

Does this look "within spec" to anyone? I have a Samsung tech coming out after some back and forth with customer service.
I assume that is displaying an all black image or something correct? That looks awful! I definitely would not be happy with that!

Shawn
Living Room: Samsung UN55JS8500, Denon AVR-X3200W, Infinity Speakers, Directv HR-44, KDLinks H700, Amazon Fire TV, Synology NAS
post #15386 of 23987 Old 02-17-2016, 06:14 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
that looks like a curved set. are you sure it's a 8500?
post #15387 of 23987 Old 02-17-2016, 06:25 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by the5rivers View Post
I also got a popup message today saying an update was available, which I assume is 1443 based on what other members have been saying, but I just clicked update later. I want to see what this update includes first, or if it causes any problems.
this update is mandatory so it's already downloaded to your set and you just have to approve it's installation.
the5rivers likes this.
post #15388 of 23987 Old 02-17-2016, 06:27 AM

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Copticwalad View Post
Anyone have any soundbar or mount recommendations?
In addition, has anyone tried soundbar mounts directly to their tv under the tv mount? Basically I've been look for a fully articulating tv mount + soundbar mount + new soundbar. So far I'm leaning towards the Sanus VLF320 tv mount, the HW-J650 Soundbar cause 4.1 channels (maybe J550 or Sonos if anyone strongly recommends) and either the poorly rated Sanus SA405 speaker mount or anything else that fits nicely under the tv.
Looking for this solution so that we can turn our tv towards dinette area or opposite side of room with good sound. Priority for soundbar is clarity when louder and excellent overall sound for movies. I'd use optical for simplicity.
I helped a friend install a set-up exactly like this in their open floorpan family room/kitchen. We used this soundbar mount: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...rch_detailpage along with this full-motion mount http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00..._detailpages00 That Monoprice mount is a tank and it's very easy to move around once installed (you can turn the TV with one finger). We mounted the soundbar above the TV because they do a lot of entertaining and wanted to be able to project music around the room even if people were standing between the TV and listeners. It only took one trip to Home Depot to grab some screws that would fit into the screw hole mounts on the back of the soundbar but in the end it worked out great.

As for sound bars, I'm no expert, but I'm sure you couldn't go wrong with the matching Samsung bar you're looking at. The only other options I'd look into would be from companies that have a lot of experience with small speaker drivers. For example, the little balanced mode radiators that Cambridge Audio developed are a perfect match for a soundbar application: https://www.cambridgeaudio.com/products/tv-sound/tvb2
Copticwalad likes this.

"No one can have an idea once he really starts listening" - John Cage
post #15389 of 23987 Old 02-17-2016, 06:37 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 473 Post(s)
Liked: 301
Funny enough, our very own Scott Wilkinson blew this notion of "local dimming" out of the water on an edge lit TV in his statement in response to the story about the new Sony TV's.

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/166-lc...l#post41637537
post #15390 of 23987 Old 02-17-2016, 06:40 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 473 Post(s)
Liked: 301
Quote:
he had a complete meltdown dropping F bombs and calling everybody in this thread d***ks. was quite a display.
Oh really? Sorry I missed that. Lol. Either way, doesn't change my statement now that somebody else is claiming the clouding becomes much worse after the TV has been on for a while. Could be an anomaly unrelated to heat, or something else. But now we have somebody else who has seen it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
JS8500 , reflection , screen flashing black

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page