Sony 2015 XBR-55X850C / XBR-65X850C / XBR-75X850C owners club - Page 346 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 11985Likes

post #10351 of 14989 Old 04-01-2016, 06:07 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 851 Post(s)
Liked: 419
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkkyler View Post
Well I'm a little late to the party but I just picked up a 55x850c a couple weeks ago and have the following observations and questions to add to the fray.
Congrats.

Quote:
even though it says 4096x2160 if I try to hook up my computer to it all I can get is 3840x2160 otherwise I just get overscan and the edges are cut off - not really a big deal but still. Mostly will leave my desktop display on 1080p to keep things readable. Also my PC-->AVR-->TV don't always play nice and configuring can often be a pain in the ass.
See the FAQ in my sig - there is info there on Overscan settings on the first tap (Read This First).

Quote:
WHen or why should I use enhanced vs standards on the hdmi settings?
See the FAQ in my sig, first tab, info on HDMI settings in the HDMI section. Basically Enhanced is required for 4K/HDR devices.

Quote:
Also I am unclear on the HDR 10 vs dolby and how that effects what hdr will be available for my tv.
See the HDR FAQ tab in the FAQ in my sig for all you need on HDR. As for what's available streaming, currently only Amazon app on the TV does HDR10. Netflix supposed to add HDR10 later this year.

HDR from BD is available now via Samsung K8500...info in the FAQ on HDR tab on that as well, and several regular posters here have the K8500.

Hope you have fun!

In case you're on mobile and can't see the FAQ link in my sig, look in the OP (first post) of this thread - it is there as well.

2015 Sony X850C FAQ: Recommended Picture settings, 3D FAQ, HDR FAQ, DirecTV 4K Ready FAQ, Troubleshooting & common problems; Dropbox Link || Alternate Google Drive FAQ Link. || My gear: TV - Sony XBR75X850C, BD - Sony BDP S350, AVR - Pioneer VSX-1020, Speakers - RBH MC-616C MKII Center Channel, RBH MC-6C MKII Bookshelf (fronts), RBH MC-615 In-ceiling surrounds, RBH TS-10AP 200W self-powered sub.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #10352 of 14989 Old 04-01-2016, 11:32 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danabw View Post
Quote:
Well I'm a little late to the party but I just picked up a 55x850c a couple weeks ago and have the following observations and questions to add to the fray.
Congrats.

Quote:
even though it says 4096x2160 if I try to hook up my computer to it all I can get is 3840x2160 otherwise I just get overscan and the edges are cut off - not really a big deal but still. Mostly will leave my desktop display on 1080p to keep things readable. Also my PC-->AVR-->TV don't always play nice and configuring can often be a pain in the ass.
See the FAQ in my sig - there is info there on Overscan settings on the first tap (Read This First).

Quote:
WHen or why should I use enhanced vs standards on the hdmi settings?
See the FAQ in my sig, first tab, info on HDMI settings in the HDMI section. Basically Enhanced is required for 4K/HDR devices.

Quote:
Also I am unclear on the HDR 10 vs dolby and how that effects what hdr will be available for my tv.
See the HDR FAQ tab in the FAQ in my sig for all you need on HDR. As for what's available streaming, currently only Amazon app on the TV does HDR10. Netflix supposed to add HDR10 later this year.

HDR from BD is available now via Samsung K8500...info in the FAQ on HDR tab on that as well, and several regular posters here have the K8500.

Hope you have fun!

In case you're on mobile and can't see the FAQ link in my sig, look in the OP (first post) of this thread - it is there as well.
Could you please answer me to Why nothing on amazon is showing up for me as uhd if it is Supported in our tv app
post #10353 of 14989 Old 04-02-2016, 05:29 AM
UHD Addict

Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Quoted: 9920 Post(s)
Liked: 6552
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher jones View Post
Could you please answer me to Why nothing on amazon is showing up for me as uhd if it is Supported in our tv app
What titles are you lookinmg at? I looked at some content yesterday from Amazon in UHD and in UHD HDR. There is a title Called Time scapes that is UHD that is only $4 that shows some great scenes in 4K. I watched that a couple of times yesterday from multiple devices, including my 850C.

But on my 850C there is a section in the TV Amazon app that is dedicated to UHD titles. select that and everything listed is in UHD. Free Prime content and content to purchase like Timescapes.

57TB unRAID1a--49TB unRAID2--76TB unRAID3
TCL 6 Series--Sony UBP-X800--Philips BDP7502--Onkyo HT-S7800
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #10354 of 14989 Old 04-02-2016, 06:54 AM

Liked: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
Quote:
What titles are you lookinmg at? I looked at some content yesterday from Amazon in UHD and in UHD HDR. There is a title Called Time scapes that is UHD that is only $4 that shows some great scenes in 4K. I watched that a couple of times yesterday from multiple devices, including my 850C.

But on my 850C there is a section in the TV Amazon app that is dedicated to UHD titles. select that and everything listed is in UHD. Free Prime content and content to purchase like Timescapes.
I've been going in that section it's just nothing is saying uhd or 4K anywhere on the movies and I can't do anything to check what resolution my tv is or it stops playback and it never says if HDR is on or not.
post #10355 of 14989 Old 04-02-2016, 07:03 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 11
So I've been doing a little research on a new TV, and the X850C seems to be hitting a lot of the boxes I'm looking for, and at a great price. I'm primarily looking to use this as a monitor

It has:

HDR
[email protected]
[email protected] with 4:4:4

Thoughts from anyone else that uses this as PC monitor?
post #10356 of 14989 Old 04-02-2016, 11:29 AM

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeE21286 View Post
So I've been doing a little research on a new TV, and the X850C seems to be hitting a lot of the boxes I'm looking for, and at a great price. I'm primarily looking to use this as a monitor

It has:

HDR
[email protected]
[email protected] with 4:4:4

Thoughts from anyone else that uses this as PC monitor?
I don't recommend the 55 inch version for desktop monitor, If you sit too close you will see a some kind of pixel tearing not present in the 65 and 75 inches, It is like the rows or columns of pixels works at different speeds so you will see lines in the objects when moving, you are not going to notice it with still images, it is only on moving objects like video, games etc.
post #10357 of 14989 Old 04-02-2016, 11:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1588 Post(s)
Liked: 1647
Amazon UHD/HDR

Sorry haven't read through the entire thread but have we lost the ability to stream UHD/HDR material through Amazon? None of the shows show either UHD or HDR (The Man in the High Castle, Mad Dogs, or Mozart in the Jungle). What happened?
post #10358 of 14989 Old 04-02-2016, 12:12 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 270 Post(s)
Liked: 191
Quote:
I've been going in that section it's just nothing is saying uhd or 4K anywhere on the movies and I can't do anything to check what resolution my tv is or it stops playback and it never says if HDR is on or not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillietalls View Post
Sorry haven't read through the entire thread but have we lost the ability to stream UHD/HDR material through Amazon? None of the shows show either UHD or HDR (The Man in the High Castle, Mad Dogs, or Mozart in the Jungle). What happened?

What plan do you guys have? If you don't have the $11.99/mo plan...you won't have UHD/HDR choices.
post #10359 of 14989 Old 04-02-2016, 12:32 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1588 Post(s)
Liked: 1647
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdjman View Post
What plan do you guys have? If you don't have the $11.99/mo plan...you won't have UHD/HDR choices.
We're talking about Amazon, not Netflix. Netflix doesn't even have HDR10 yet. In the UHD section of Amazon none of the original series in UHD are showing up.
post #10360 of 14989 Old 04-02-2016, 12:35 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillietalls View Post
We're talking about Amazon, not Netflix. Netflix doesn't even have HDR10 yet. In the UHD section of Amazon none of the original series in UHD are showing up.

Oops...my bad - sorry my head hurts today... I'm pretty sure I've seen UHD stuff on Amazon...I'll take a look.
post #10361 of 14989 Old 04-02-2016, 12:38 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 851 Post(s)
Liked: 419
Quote:
Read the HDR FAQ tab in X850C FAQ to learn about:

1. Identifying HDR content on Amazon - it's only shown on the details pages for movies or episodes
2. Checking to see if you're getting HDR content - basically, you can't check by looking at picture mode settings, you have to take another approach which is laid out in the FAQ.

I have an Amazon Prime account and looking just now and the Amazon app is having trouble displaying any UHD content - I go to the UHD section nothing displays. So either I'm having some "just me" issues or Amazon is having some UHD/HDR issues...

2015 Sony X850C FAQ: Recommended Picture settings, 3D FAQ, HDR FAQ, DirecTV 4K Ready FAQ, Troubleshooting & common problems; Dropbox Link || Alternate Google Drive FAQ Link. || My gear: TV - Sony XBR75X850C, BD - Sony BDP S350, AVR - Pioneer VSX-1020, Speakers - RBH MC-616C MKII Center Channel, RBH MC-6C MKII Bookshelf (fronts), RBH MC-615 In-ceiling surrounds, RBH TS-10AP 200W self-powered sub.
post #10362 of 14989 Old 04-02-2016, 01:04 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danabw View Post
Read the HDR FAQ tab in X850C FAQ to learn about:

1. Identifying HDR content on Amazon - it's only shown on the details pages for movies or episodes
2. Checking to see if you're getting HDR content - basically, you can't check by looking at picture mode settings, you have to take another approach which is laid out in the FAQ.

I have an Amazon Prime account and looking just now and the Amazon app is having trouble displaying any UHD content - I go to the UHD section nothing displays. So either I'm having some "just me" issues or Amazon is having some UHD/HDR issues...

I think there's a glitch somewhere...I was experiencing the same thing, but I got out & back in and there was UHD content. I watched some short pieces of a few things (MIB, Interstellar, Man in the High Castle, etc.), and it looked pretty good to me. I didn't see anything specifically labeled HDR, but that doesn't necessarily mean it isn't.

According to this page: http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=11652987011 There are 2 series available in HDR on Amazon Prime...and that's about it...for now.

Last edited by mrdjman; 04-02-2016 at 01:34 PM.
post #10363 of 14989 Old 04-02-2016, 06:18 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgathright View Post
Here is the cable I have connected from the receiver to the tv. This item to check is the easy one. I will have to figure out how to do the other items.

http://www.monoprice.com/product?c_i...seq=1&format=2
What model is your Onkyo? I have an Onkyo and have audio coming from the tv into the receiver for surround application. In the Onkyo setup, in the HDMI settings, you need to turn on ARC or you won't get the return channel...

Sony XBR-55X850C
Onkyo TX-SR444
PS4
Polk Audio 5.1.2

Packer fan living in Michigan.
post #10364 of 14989 Old 04-02-2016, 09:06 PM
UHD Addict

Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Quoted: 9920 Post(s)
Liked: 6552
I'm still seeing UHD and UHD HDR content frrom the Amazon app on my 850C. I was playing some UHD content Friday night and right now I'm playing some UHD HDR content.

57TB unRAID1a--49TB unRAID2--76TB unRAID3
TCL 6 Series--Sony UBP-X800--Philips BDP7502--Onkyo HT-S7800
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
post #10365 of 14989 Old 04-02-2016, 10:11 PM

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 30
While watching basketball tonight I noticed that something didn't look right with my 75x850c. For lack of a better description "live" events looked recorded. I hadn't changed any settings, but I went back to Danabw's FAQ to see if I could figure anything out. I tried different settings for Motion, but nothing seems to help. I noticed while watching Supercross tonight as well. It just doesn't look like "live" sports. Sorry for not being able to be more descriptive but doesn't anyone have any thoughts? Tonight was the first time I've noticed it.

7.3.4 Home Theater - Sony 85x950G, Samsung K8500, Oppo 203, Marantz AV7702mkII, Marantz 7055, Marantz 6004,Apple 4K TV, Kaleidescape Strato S,
2 - JL Audio F212, JTR Captivator S2, Klipsch RF7iii, RC-64iii, RS-62 x 2, 5800 in-ceiling x 4, Furman Elite, DIRECTV - HR54-700, C61k-700, ATS Acoustic Panels, miniDSP 2x4HD
Calibrated by Jeff at AccuCal AV
post #10366 of 14989 Old 04-02-2016, 10:14 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 0
While watching some HDR content on Amazon I'm not sure how much I'm enjoying it. It's just the tv seems to crank up the backlight and it has a hazy look to it hard to explain. Is this what you guys are seeing and are other HDR sources such as ultra hd blu Rays better when the tv kicks into HDR mode ??
post #10367 of 14989 Old 04-03-2016, 01:35 AM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I asked this question a few weeks ago but I don't think I got a reply:

Every hour or so my 850C's volume overlay will appear on screen completely on its own. If I'm watching video via a TV app like YouTube, it will also pause the video when this happens. It's not a remote issue. I can't figure out what's causing this. The only things I have plugged into my TV are a PS4 and Xbox One.

Anybody else experiencing this? It's mildly annoying. Thanks.
post #10368 of 14989 Old 04-03-2016, 02:21 AM

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Can anyone explain to me the difference between XBR and KD(L) models? Google search just doesn't come up with anything useful.

I'm looking to buy the X850C and I only see KD models (not XBR) in online stores (something like KD-55X8508C for example). I should also note that I'm from Europe and so I'm looking at European stores.

Is it a continental thing?

Last edited by Iggy SLO; 04-03-2016 at 02:26 AM.
post #10369 of 14989 Old 04-03-2016, 05:15 AM

Liked: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy SLO View Post
Is it a continental thing?
Yes, in Europe - KD, in US - XBR.
Iggy SLO likes this.
post #10370 of 14989 Old 04-03-2016, 05:15 AM

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyyerr View Post
While watching some HDR content on Amazon I'm not sure how much I'm enjoying it. It's just the tv seems to crank up the backlight and it has a hazy look to it hard to explain. Is this what you guys are seeing and are other HDR sources such as ultra hd blu Rays better when the tv kicks into HDR mode ??
What you're asking about is a personal preference and also involves director's intent, and studios only beginning to understand how to best produce HDR content. That being said, I tend to agree with you that. in general, Amazon original HDR content seems to be a little too bright for my taste. While some scenes look spectacular, others make me want to reach for my sunglasses. I don't know whether this is an actual error in brightness level or just a mismatch between the true brightness of the scene and what my mind expects sitting in a relatively dark viewing environment. I'm not used to feeling like I need sunglasses while watching TV. This may be similar to the feeling that a high frame rate movie, while technically more accurate, looks off just because we've grown up looking at low frame rate material. However, despite this feeling that Amazon HDR content seems a little too bright, I still prefer it to the non-HDR versions.

With respect to UHD/HDR Blu-rays, there is tremendous variability in quality depending on how that material was originally shot/mastered and then remastered for UHD/HDR so each disc is different. For the most part, I don't see the very high level of brightness that I see with Amazon original content in UHD/HDR Blu-rays and, in my mind, the best of them better show off the potential of UHD/HDR. They look extremely natural in both brightness and colors and it's easy to understand what people mean when they say that it's like looking out a window and a more three dimensional view than a 3D movie. Unfortunately, not all of the currently available UHD/HDR Blu-rays measure up to this potential and some I'd rank no higher than a standard HD Blu-ray. Therefore, if your goal is to see how good UHD/HDR can look, I suggest checking reviews and then watching some of the more highly ranked UHD/HDR Blu-rays.

TV: Sony XBR55X850C
Blu-ray: Oppo UDP-203
Receiver: Denon AVR-X4300H
post #10371 of 14989 Old 04-03-2016, 11:27 AM

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 30
The other thing I've had issues with just in the last two days is when turning the 850c on to watch DirecTv it defaults to 480 SD. All of the boxes are checked on the Directv receiver for 720, 1080, 4k. To correct it I go in and uncheck one and check it back and that seems to fix it. Has anyone else had this issue?

7.3.4 Home Theater - Sony 85x950G, Samsung K8500, Oppo 203, Marantz AV7702mkII, Marantz 7055, Marantz 6004,Apple 4K TV, Kaleidescape Strato S,
2 - JL Audio F212, JTR Captivator S2, Klipsch RF7iii, RC-64iii, RS-62 x 2, 5800 in-ceiling x 4, Furman Elite, DIRECTV - HR54-700, C61k-700, ATS Acoustic Panels, miniDSP 2x4HD
Calibrated by Jeff at AccuCal AV
post #10372 of 14989 Old 04-03-2016, 01:31 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Liked: 45
I just found out an annoying (and humorous) way to know whether your 850C is displaying HDR content! I finally downloaded the two HDR files I could find online (the HDR/SDR swipe and Life of Pi demo), finally found a player app that will play them (VLC), and as soon as HDR content shows on my TV, my APC UPS battery backup unit begins screeching that it's being overloaded.

It's particularly interesting that with the HDR/SDR swipe video, it only sounds the alarm when the TV is showing at least 25% HDR content. It stops beeping once the SDR content mostly fills the screen.

This tells us a lot about how much extra power the TV is sucking down in order to display HDR. I think it's fascinating.

Now... how can I get my TV to stay on a UPS unit but not overload it??

Thx.
post #10373 of 14989 Old 04-03-2016, 02:25 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
HEy
First I like to say thanks for this amazing forum and website
Then Im apologies if this already is mentioned in this tread
I Just bought my KD65x8505C an i have some issues i hopes you can help me with,
The first thing is the CEC & ARC My Tv is connected to my Onkyo tx-NR646 Receiver just like my Nvidia Shield TV and my ATV4 both ATV4 and Nvidia Shield have the sec turned on, my TV is connected with HDMI4 (ARC to the onkyo.
the issues I have is first of all it is not very time the ATV€ and Nvidia shield ar returning on, when i turn on my TV
next is the sound
some times the sound is weird the background sound is ok, but the voices i sound like they came from the subwoofer ans is very hard to hear, i have seen this both on some tv chanales and netflix. some times it helps i restart my TV but not very time.
IF i choose the speakers from TV there is no problems.

Last but not least here tonight my TV begun to flash blue light from the sensor light and up in te TV
here is a video with the flashing blue light

Best Regards

Flarup
post #10374 of 14989 Old 04-03-2016, 04:20 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I just got an 850c yesterday. I had Directv come out and set up the new boxes for 4k service (they moved the master into the other room and put the 4k mini genie in with the new tv). I see the 4k UHD on demand content but those 3 channels 104, 105 and 106 arent showing up in the guide. I called support and they are telling me the live channels aren't ready yet which is bogus for sure.

Has anyone had any luck getting it to work? I see there is a directv App but it needs me to use a wired connection which i lack.
post #10375 of 14989 Old 04-03-2016, 04:32 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 869 Post(s)
Liked: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by ernissss View Post
Yes, in Europe - KD, in US - XBR.
KDL models are sold in the U.S. as well and they are a lower tier product from Sony (although better than the 'R'). Always have been.
The KDL line even has 1080p TVs, the XBR do not.
post #10376 of 14989 Old 04-03-2016, 06:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Liked: 27
In some of the older threads there was items to turn off or adjust when the TV is first setup. I have been searching for them, but I am not having much luck. I have also been searching the spreadsheet that Danabw put out.

Could someone repost these?

Sony XBR-75X850C - Living Room
Samsung UN60J6300AFXZA - Bedroom
post #10377 of 14989 Old 04-03-2016, 07:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 925 Post(s)
Liked: 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonDeutsch View Post
I just found out an annoying (and humorous) way to know whether your 850C is displaying HDR content! I finally downloaded the two HDR files I could find online (the HDR/SDR swipe and Life of Pi demo), finally found a player app that will play them (VLC), and as soon as HDR content shows on my TV, my APC UPS battery backup unit begins screeching that it's being overloaded.

It's particularly interesting that with the HDR/SDR swipe video, it only sounds the alarm when the TV is showing at least 25% HDR content. It stops beeping once the SDR content mostly fills the screen.

This tells us a lot about how much extra power the TV is sucking down in order to display HDR. I think it's fascinating.

Now... how can I get my TV to stay on a UPS unit but not overload it??

Thx.
buy an ups with a bigger battery and is capable of delivering more power on demand.

why does your tv need a battery backup?

Sony xbr65x850c Side Blooming test clips:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...br65x850c.xlsx
post #10378 of 14989 Old 04-03-2016, 07:27 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by bp787 View Post
buy an ups with a bigger battery and is capable of delivering more power on demand.

why does your tv need a battery backup?
How can I tell how much power I'd need to support HDR mode? I moved the power to the "surge suppression" side of the UPS unit and the screeching has stopped. It's nice to have your entire A/V system on battery so that when you have bad thunderstorms, the equipment isn't subjected to the rapid on/off patterns that usually accompany a blackout.
post #10379 of 14989 Old 04-03-2016, 07:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
Liked: 170
Quote:
The Sony Player app will also play HDR content.
JonDeutsch likes this.
post #10380 of 14989 Old 04-03-2016, 08:01 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 925 Post(s)
Liked: 639
Quote:
How can I tell how much power I'd need to support HDR mode? I moved the power to the "surge suppression" side of the UPS unit and the screeching has stopped. It's nice to have your entire A/V system on battery so that when you have bad thunderstorms, the equipment isn't subjected to the rapid on/off patterns that usually accompany a blackout.

eh, they should be able to handle them without issue, but if you have lots of power outages, an UPS with line conditioning certainly isn't a bad thing.

well, the reality is that your tv should be pulling a max of 162 watts. You need a minimum of a 500VA UPS, and probably need an extra 20% more Volts-Amperes to have extra overhead. This is assuming ONLY the tv is connected to the UPS. Also depends on how much runtime you want. The problem with using the UPS with a tv is that the ups can't initiate a safe shutdown of the tv and thus will simply keep running until the power goes out completely. Hence why your alarm is going off.

if you are using this with your entire system, you'd have to gather how much power each device uses, then you can calculate the minimum VAs needed with this simple equation:

1.6 * Y (TOTALWATTS) = X Volts-Amperes.

If you're trying to power a receiver, BR player, AVR, and cable box, expect to need over a 1000VA backup to keep everything going.

Oh, and you probably need a Line Interactive unit instead of the basic ups. There are UPS calculators on APC's website. mostly geared towards computers, but the idea is the same. power in/power out
JonDeutsch likes this.

Sony xbr65x850c Side Blooming test clips:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...br65x850c.xlsx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
4k suhd , android , firmware , hdr , ir blaster , reboot , XBR-55X850C , xbr-65x850c xbr-75x850c

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page