"Official" 2015 Sony XBR-75X850C - Ultra HD 4K LED 3D HDTV Owners Thread - Page 24 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 213Likes

post #691 of 1128 Old 01-12-2016, 05:11 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 11
As promised, here are a couple iPhone 6 photos of my display.... Any comments? While maybe not PERFECT, it looks pretty clean to me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image_1452643846094.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	121.2 KB
ID:	1181114   Click image for larger version

Name:	image_1452643864229.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	1181122  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #692 of 1128 Old 01-12-2016, 08:07 PM

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Liked: 35
I got my 2nd replacement today and barely any visible banding. So after 3 Tv's I finally won the XBR lottery.

I do have a small pinch of light bleed on the bottom right. I recall someone had posted where you can try rubbing it to remove it, but can't find that post in the search.
Hoping someone can post some tips on removing it if possible so I don't make anything worse by doing it wrong.

I have a picture here from google which is not from my TV, but is the same type and amount of light bleed to show as an example.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	bleed.jpeg
Views:	340
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	1181594  
post #693 of 1128 Old 01-12-2016, 09:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by pointothearro View Post
As promised, here are a couple iPhone 6 photos of my display.... Any comments? While maybe not PERFECT, it looks pretty clean to me.
Looks a lot better then mine, it may be time to try another one from Best Buy. My return window is up on the 15th. Thanks for the photo, if anyone else has one to share it would be a big help. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #694 of 1128 Old 01-12-2016, 09:43 PM

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by dealcatcher_com View Post
Looks a lot better then mine, it may be time to try another one from Best Buy. My return window is up on the 15th. Thanks for the photo, if anyone else has one to share it would be a big help. Thanks.

This is mine.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	2016-01-13_19-23-16.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	1181810  

Last edited by ph3ng; 01-13-2016 at 01:26 AM. Reason: Attempting to attach image the properly.
post #695 of 1128 Old 01-12-2016, 10:56 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 845 Post(s)
Liked: 319
"Official" 2015 Sony XBR-75X850C - Ultra HD 4K LED 3D HDTV Owners Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cchen326 View Post
I got my 2nd replacement today and barely any visible banding. So after 3 Tv's I finally won the XBR lottery.

I do have a small pinch of light bleed on the bottom right. I recall someone had posted where you can try rubbing it to remove it, but can't find that post in the search.
Hoping someone can post some tips on removing it if possible so I don't make anything worse by doing it wrong.

I have a picture here from google which is not from my TV, but is the same type and amount of light bleed to show as an example.

That looks like a defect in the lamination of the layers like something is pinching it there. You could try massaging it with a clean micro-fiber cloth, but that may be beyond help.

SONY 75X850C | YAMAHA RX-A2050 | 5 DAYTON AUDIO APA150 | KLIPSCH RP 5.2.4
post #696 of 1128 Old 01-13-2016, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtualrain View Post
That looks like a defect in the lamination of the layers like something is pinching it there. You could try massaging it with a clean micro-fiber cloth, but that may be beyond help.
Thanks for the info as I looked it up more after you posted and I read there's a chance it might make it worse. I am going to leave it as is after going through 3 tv's to get this one at least the problem is a small bleed isolated in a corner.
post #697 of 1128 Old 01-14-2016, 09:03 PM

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Clouding

So unfortunately after 5 days of using my new 850C I noticed a slight clouding issue..

I never noticed it at all while watching anything until my wife paused our Apple TV right after starting a new episode on the black screen. The picture below makes it look slightly worse than it does in person because the camera in my phone overexposed it but you get the idea..

Is this what people were talking about minimizing by rubbing the screen with a microfiber cloth? What kind of pressure were you applying?
post #698 of 1128 Old 01-14-2016, 10:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 850 Post(s)
Liked: 419
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9V7W3 View Post
So unfortunately after 5 days of using my new 850C I noticed a slight clouding issue..

I never noticed it at all while watching anything until my wife paused our Apple TV right after starting a new episode on the black screen. The picture below makes it look slightly worse than it does in person because the camera in my phone overexposed it but you get the idea..

Is this what people were talking about minimizing by rubbing the screen with a microfiber cloth? What kind of pressure were you applying?
If you never see it while watching normal content, I don't know why you'd worry about it.

Look at the troubleshooting tab in the FAQ, search for clouding for description of the "wipe" process and potential issues trying it.

X850C FAQ links for mobile users: Dropbox: 2015 Sony X850C FAQ - Recommended Picture settings, 3D FAQ, HDR FAQ, DirecTV 4K Ready FAQ, troubleshooting & common problems. || Google Docs X850C FAQ Link

2015 Sony X850C FAQ: Recommended Picture settings, 3D FAQ, HDR FAQ, DirecTV 4K Ready FAQ, Troubleshooting & common problems; Dropbox Link || Alternate Google Drive FAQ Link. || My gear: TV - Sony XBR75X850C, BD - Sony BDP S350, AVR - Pioneer VSX-1020, Speakers - RBH MC-616C MKII Center Channel, RBH MC-6C MKII Bookshelf (fronts), RBH MC-615 In-ceiling surrounds, RBH TS-10AP 200W self-powered sub.
post #699 of 1128 Old 01-14-2016, 10:57 PM
Advanced Member

"Official" 2015 Sony XBR-75X850C - Ultra HD 4K LED 3D HDTV Owners Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9V7W3 View Post

Yeah that's pretty minor but similar to what I had and I tried the micro-fiver cloth rubbing treatment and it seemed to help reduce it and smooth it out.

post #700 of 1128 Old 01-15-2016, 08:32 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1536 Post(s)
Liked: 1593
With this HDR and nits war going on... Does anyone know what nits this TV is capable of and how much of the DCI or P3 does it cover? Just curious.
post #701 of 1128 Old 01-15-2016, 09:45 AM

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Yeah that's pretty minor but similar to what I had and I tried the micro-fiver cloth rubbing treatment and it seemed to help reduce it and smooth it out.
Thanks guys.. I'll try it out and see if it helps. Not a huge deal for me im just a little OCD haha.
post #702 of 1128 Old 01-15-2016, 11:02 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
Liked: 57
Quote:
Hey Virtual,

I spray a detail spray on my screen every couple of weeks to dust it with a Micro-Fiber cloth and I have zero Banding or Noise/Bleeding issues. I just don't like a dusty screen...I always do it in the Off position though.

BTW...what album is that in your Avatar? You must be a Bass freak... I enjoy it too....trying to find out what that album is about

Thanks,
Larry

Sony XBR75X940D | Marantz AV8801 | SunFire Cinema Grand 5-Chan. | 5.2 system w/ 5 Monitor Audio Gold 2 Velodyne HGS 12's | Oppo BDP 105 | MAC Mini for Streaming, View on the XBR | Harmony Ultimate Remote | DDRC-88A| Comcast Internet 90Mb's | 2 Dedicated 20 AMP circuits. | Apple TV4 | Cans: Sennheiser HD 650 + Sennheiser HD 800S | Oppo HA-1 HEADPHONE AMP, Fed with my Schiit Yggdrasil DAC |
post #703 of 1128 Old 01-15-2016, 11:24 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillietalls View Post
With this HDR and nits war going on... Does anyone know what nits this TV is capable of and how much of the DCI or P3 does it cover? Just curious.
Here's what I've seen on the X850C threads...All of this is in the HDR FAQ tab in the X850C FAQ in my sig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorM
True HDR requires "More than 1000 nits peak brightness"?! On the x850c, with clearness at 0 and the backlight at Max, you get 282.2nits. This setting makes my eyes hurt. I mean squinting at the screen hurt. Do we really need 4 times brighter?
I think HDR is doomed to failure before it even starts just from eyestrain.
Below are a couple of posts on this subject from King Richard which are interesting and related to your question about NITS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Richard
"The minimum spec of 1000 nits has to do with the brightness of ""specular highlights"" (very small areas of the screen) not the overallmium” logo. It does not mean that other HDR ready TVs (like the X850C series) will not be able to display HDR but only that they will not be able to display the Logo.

In other words, the HDR capable/ready TVs (again, like our X850Cs) that can't reach 1000 nits brightness will still be able to display HDR content but the ""specular highlights won't be as bright.

As far as Rec.2020 color space is concerned, the specs. don't say that a TV has to reach 100% of the Rec.2020 (no modern display can do that, it's not possible). It simply states that the TV needs to accept a Rec.2020 color space signal.

It further stipulates that, in order to have a licence to display the “Ultra HD Premium” logo, it needs to be able display over 90% of the DCI P3 spec. DCI P3 is only 72.9% of Rec.2020. Therefore, 90% of P3 would be less than 70% of the Rec.2020 color gamut.

Color Palette (Wide Color Gamut)

* Signal Input: BT.2020 color representation
* Display Reproduction: More than 90% of P3 colors
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Richard
"""Peak brightness"" (and the brightness of 'specular highlights') is only one small part of what HDR is all about. For instance, HDR is about capturing/displaying/seeing a lot more details both in the bright parts of the Image as well as the dark parts of the image (shadow details). And it is also about better, brighter, more saturated and vibrant ""true-to-life"" colors, and is closely related to a wider color gamut (WCG) and color depth (bits).

The ""Color Space"" is a 2 dimensional measurement of the color (chroma); the brightness (luminance/luma) or HDR is the third dimension. When you combine both HDR and WCG (luma+chroma) you get a three dimensional measurement called ""Color Volume"". When you increase the dynamic range, you can increase the brightness of an image without 'washing out' the colors.

For example, if you are trying to display a bright blue sky with fluffy white clouds on a SDR (standard dynamic range) display and you want to increase the brightness on the sky, the blue will 'wash out' and quickly start fading into white and the clouds will start 'disappearing'. However, if you increase the dynamic range, then you have a lot more 'headroom' to play with and therefore you can increase the brightness a lot more while still retaining the saturation of the blue.

The same goes for the ""lower end"" of the dynamic range. You can decrease/lower the brightness a lot more before the dark grays fade into black and you start losing all the 'shadow detail'. The same applies to the ""middle"" of the dynamic range as well (which is also ""stretched""), resulting in better, brighter, more saturated colors.
And Civuck had an interesting HDR post here: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/166-lc...l#post40336970

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civuck
I've been thinking a lot about this myself also, and it seems with HDR, a lot of previous fundamentals and rules about display calibration are getting thrown out.

And like with 3D before it, I think there will be a lot of short-term novelty with HDR before viewer comfort ultimately wins in the end. 1000 nits of brightness is the new 3D glasses - both too uncomfortable to the viewer over prolonged viewing.

I would venture to say that all properly calibrated displays are not done with settings that push the display to its maximum brightness potential. If anything, properly calibrated displays often get accused of being too dark.

So where does that leave us? I think LG makes a stronger - if not more realistic- argument for HDR by promoting the "dark end" of the brightness scale, where OLED really excels. If viewers, for comfort reasons, are just going to dial back those 1000 nit capable displays - what's the value of that capability? I think there will be more value - at least in common lighting environments - in being able to resolve and convey more detail in the darker areas of the image.

2015 Sony X850C FAQ: Recommended Picture settings, 3D FAQ, HDR FAQ, DirecTV 4K Ready FAQ, Troubleshooting & common problems; Dropbox Link || Alternate Google Drive FAQ Link. || My gear: TV - Sony XBR75X850C, BD - Sony BDP S350, AVR - Pioneer VSX-1020, Speakers - RBH MC-616C MKII Center Channel, RBH MC-6C MKII Bookshelf (fronts), RBH MC-615 In-ceiling surrounds, RBH TS-10AP 200W self-powered sub.

Last edited by Danabw; 01-15-2016 at 11:31 AM.
post #704 of 1128 Old 01-15-2016, 12:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 946 Post(s)
Liked: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryMagoo View Post
Hey Virtual,

I spray a detail spray on my screen every couple of weeks to dust it with a Micro-Fiber cloth and I have zero Banding or Noise/Bleeding issues. I just don't like a dusty screen...I always do it in the Off position though.

BTW...what album is that in your Avatar? You must be a Bass freak... I enjoy it too....trying to find out what that album is about

Thanks,
Larry
Larry, what is "detail spray"? I'm afraid to spray anything on screen and have only been using Micro-Fiber cloth..
If you could provide details (pun intended) of what you use I would appreciate it..
Gerry
post #705 of 1128 Old 01-15-2016, 04:49 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Hey Virtual,

Thanks,

Larry

My Avatar is a screen shot from one of the Atmos trailers. It's a great scene with thunder that will shake your house, frighten the dog, and wake the neighbors
LarryMagoo likes this.

post #706 of 1128 Old 01-15-2016, 10:55 PM

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Guys need critical help here,
I had to do a factory reset of the TV
After the TV power cycled it is showing me the picture of the RMF-TX100U touchpad on the screen, I've pressed like milliion/zillion times but nothing is happening..
How do I bye pass this?

Last edited by Shrini Nallan; 01-15-2016 at 11:00 PM.
post #707 of 1128 Old 01-16-2016, 12:19 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrini Nallan View Post
After the TV power cycled it is showing me the picture of the RMF-TX100U touchpad on the screen, I've pressed like milliion/zillion times but nothing is happening..
How do I bye pass this?
Don't know....you could try:

Change batteries in the remote

Power cycling the TV again

X850C FAQ links for mobile users: Dropbox: 2015 Sony X850C FAQ - Recommended Picture settings, 3D FAQ, HDR FAQ, DirecTV 4K Ready FAQ, troubleshooting & common problems. || Google Docs X850C FAQ Link

post #708 of 1128 Old 01-16-2016, 06:50 AM

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danabw View Post
Don't know....you could try:
Change batteries in the remote
Power cycling the TV again
Yeah tried that, powered off the TV and when I turn back on, it only lands on the screen where the touch remote displays, i'm frustrated more than anything else right now
post #709 of 1128 Old 01-16-2016, 10:01 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
Liked: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggw2000 View Post
Larry, what is "detail spray"? I'm afraid to spray anything on screen and have only been using Micro-Fiber cloth..
If you could provide details (pun intended) of what you use I would appreciate it..
Gerry
Gerry,

Detail Spray is what I use to wipe my car off instead of washing it. Unless my car is really dirty from many miles in the rain, I use Detail Spray to clean my car in 15 minutes instead of an hour to wash it. Not only does it clean it but it leaves a protective film after it dries. Feels like you just waxed your car.

The spray can be found in Automotive Parts stores. Meguiar's makes a good one. I use "Perfect Detail" by PPC (over $30/gal...not cheap).... but they are all very similar.

As mentioned I use this stuff to wipe off my Sony because it cleans it and leaves it more impervious to dust collecting. It can even remove very very fine scratches....

Looking forward to 4 great Pro Football games on the 75" torch this weekend! Still loving my Sony...even with all the discussion about HDR....I think this set rocks with Sports!! Just got to get'er dialed in!!

Cheers!
Larry

Sony XBR75X940D | Marantz AV8801 | SunFire Cinema Grand 5-Chan. | 5.2 system w/ 5 Monitor Audio Gold 2 Velodyne HGS 12's | Oppo BDP 105 | MAC Mini for Streaming, View on the XBR | Harmony Ultimate Remote | DDRC-88A| Comcast Internet 90Mb's | 2 Dedicated 20 AMP circuits. | Apple TV4 | Cans: Sennheiser HD 650 + Sennheiser HD 800S | Oppo HA-1 HEADPHONE AMP, Fed with my Schiit Yggdrasil DAC |
post #710 of 1128 Old 01-16-2016, 10:47 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 946 Post(s)
Liked: 468
Quote:
Gerry,

Detail Spray is what I use to wipe my car off instead of washing it. Unless my car is really dirty from many miles in the rain, I use Detail Spray to clean my car in 15 minutes instead of an hour to wash it. Not only does it clean it but it leaves a protective film after it dries. Feels like you just waxed your car.

The spray can be found in Automotive Parts stores. Meguiar's makes a good one. I use "Perfect Detail" by PPC (over $30/gal...not cheap).... but they are all very similar.

As mentioned I use this stuff to wipe off my Sony because it cleans it and leaves it more impervious to dust collecting. It can even remove very very fine scratches....

Looking forward to 4 great Pro Football games on the 75" torch this weekend! Still loving my Sony...even with all the discussion about HDR....I think this set rocks with Sports!! Just got to get'er dialed in!!

Cheers!
Larry
Larry, you've got a set of b*lls for sure!! How did you ever get the courage to spray something like that on a TV screen? The chemicals in it won't bother/deteriorate the coating on the screen? Do you spray it directly on the screen or on a Micro-fiber towel and then rub the screen?
Yes, looks to be some good games this weekend! If I may ask, what are you using for Motionflow on your set? Currently i'm using "standard" and it seems to do a pretty good job.
Thanks, Gerry
post #711 of 1128 Old 01-16-2016, 11:15 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Yeah tried that, powered off the TV and when I turn back on, it only lands on the screen where the touch remote displays, i'm frustrated more than anything else right now
Sorry - meant to say unplug, leave it unplugged for 30 minutes or so, and then plug in again. I didn't make that clear when I said "power cycle."

Also, this is a screen where you are being asked to pair the touch remote w/the TV?

Have you tried just hitting "Home" or "TV" or Back on the regular remote at that point to see what happens?

I'm not completely clear what screen you are getting stuck on - maybe post a picture of it.

post #712 of 1128 Old 01-17-2016, 04:39 AM

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Sure will

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Cooper View Post
VideoSecu MW380B Dual Arms TV Wall Mount Bracket for 32-70 Inch LED, LCD and Plasma HDTV

the FAQ lists this mount and a great option but it says only up to 70' tv. Will it work with the 75 version of this tv?

sadly I cannot post a direct link to it since i must have 5 or greater posts and I have 3.
I have mounted two XBR 75 850 C tvs on those mounts and in my opinion this is the best mount under 250.00 that you can buy so what are you waiting for?

CHAS ZOSS OPPO EAP 2nd ROUND late entry! Sony 940E Sony 850 C Oppo 103 Oppo 203 Apple TV 4K

Last edited by CHAS ZOSS; 01-17-2016 at 04:50 AM. Reason: Add more information
post #713 of 1128 Old 01-17-2016, 05:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 345 Post(s)
Liked: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgathright View Post
Congratulation on everyone who got one of these. I have to wait for the Superbowl specials, being my new house is not built yet. Hopefully the prices will be as low as the BF ones was.
Im hoping for this as well. Even though the 2016 HDR models are coming I still would rather have a 75" screen upgrade over my 60" that I have right now at the right price! What was the BF price on this, $2999.99?
Danabw likes this.
post #714 of 1128 Old 01-18-2016, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePrisoner View Post
Im hoping for this as well. Even though the 2016 HDR models are coming I still would rather have a 75" screen upgrade over my 60" that I have right now at the right price! What was the BF price on this, $2999.99?
Yes that is what it went down to during black friday. I know on amazon even after black friday it did fluctuate between $3499 and $2999 even after black friday for a few weeks.
post #715 of 1128 Old 01-18-2016, 08:56 AM

On my 2nd replacement I have clouding and corner light bleed on the bottom right. I tried the micro fiber rub technique outlined in dana's FAQ and it did not do much for it unfortunately.
I read the bias lighting section and gave it a shot by ordering a $60 set from amazon. When I have it on the clouding and light bleed cannot be seen. I guess the added brightness behind the screen hides these defects fairly well so if anyone was considering getting bias lighting just be aware this can also hide some of the slight defects you might have on the screen as an added bonus.

I purchased this set

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01...ilpage_o09_s00

and it came out looking like this
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_8012 (1).jpg
Views:	155
Size:	188.1 KB
ID:	1192786  
Danabw likes this.
post #716 of 1128 Old 01-18-2016, 11:03 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cchen326 View Post
On my 2nd replacement I have clouding and corner light bleed on the bottom right. I tried the micro fiber rub technique outlined in dana's FAQ and it did not do much for it unfortunately.

I read the bias lighting section and gave it a shot by ordering a $60 set from amazon. When I have it on the clouding and light bleed cannot be seen. I guess the added brightness behind the screen hides these defects fairly well so if anyone was considering getting bias lighting just be aware this can also hide some of the slight defects you might have on the screen as an added bonus.

I purchased this set

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01...ilpage_o09_s00

and it came out looking like this
Bias lighting is the secret sauce of home TV happiness. Congrats, that looks excellent.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

post #717 of 1128 Old 01-18-2016, 11:27 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
Liked: 157
Quote:
How do I bye pass this?

Initialize the Touch Pad Remote by following the below article.
https://us.en.kb.sony.com/app/answer...3,95552,95756/

You could also bypass this screen by hitting the "BACK" button on the IR remote.
post #718 of 1128 Old 01-18-2016, 12:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Arc

Anyone know how to enable ARC on this tv? I bought a Vizio surround sound system and have put the HDMI cable from out on the sound bar to HDMI 4 on the tv. I switched the sound bars input to HDMI but I'm not getting any sound. I also switched the tv to audio system instead of tv speakers. Am I missing something? Does the HDMI to my cable source go to the sound bar in the 'in' input? If so, how will my other source components have sound? Do I need to get a receiver too? I was trying to avoid it until I can get one that will definitely play well with the upcoming UHD blu ray players. Please advise.
post #719 of 1128 Old 01-18-2016, 01:05 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillietalls View Post
Anyone know how to enable ARC on this tv? I bought a Vizio surround sound system and have put the HDMI cable from out on the sound bar to HDMI 4 on the tv. I switched the sound bars input to HDMI but I'm not getting any sound. I also switched the tv to audio system instead of tv speakers. Am I missing something? Does the HDMI to my cable source go to the sound bar in the 'in' input? If so, how will my other source components have sound? Do I need to get a receiver too? I was trying to avoid it until I can get one that will definitely play well with the upcoming UHD blu ray players. Please advise.
Would help if you clarify all of the devices in your setup. Just the TV, sound bar, and sounds like a DVR, or ?

post #720 of 1128 Old 01-18-2016, 02:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danabw View Post
Would help if you clarify all of the devices in your setup. Just the TV, sound bar, and sounds like a DVR, or ?

Got my answer in another thread. Thanks though
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page