Sony 2015 Xbr65x850c - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By dalto
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 08-18-2015, 09:16 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 168
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Sony 2015 Xbr65x850c

i am not sure what this feature is called but does this TV have sensors that can detect activity in the room and based on that turn itself an or off?
Stribor40 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 6 Old 08-19-2015, 01:32 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ktownhero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,009
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 583 Post(s)
Liked: 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stribor40 View Post
i am not sure what this feature is called but does this TV have sensors that can detect activity in the room and based on that turn itself an or off?
No, but there are settings to set daydream, sleep, and off based on time.

Sent via Tapatalk on the Oneplus One
ktownhero is offline  
post #3 of 6 Old 08-19-2015, 05:19 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 168
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktownhero View Post
No, but there are settings to set daydream, sleep, and off based on time.

Sent via Tapatalk on the Oneplus One
This is totally unrelated to my question. I have KDL 60nx720 sony and i am using tv sideview on my iphone or ipad to operate it.
Is there any other app that can be used for xbr65x850c as a remote. I know there is a harmony but it requires more hardware so i dont like that idea
Stribor40 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 6 Old 08-19-2015, 05:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
dalto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,682
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1291 Post(s)
Liked: 658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stribor40 View Post
This is totally unrelated to my question. I have KDL 60nx720 sony and i am using tv sideview on my iphone or ipad to operate it.
Is there any other app that can be used for xbr65x850c as a remote. I know there is a harmony but it requires more hardware so i dont like that idea
Yes, it supports IP control so most of the ios/android remote control solutions will work. You don't want to use sideview anymore?
ktownhero likes this.
dalto is offline  
post #5 of 6 Old 08-29-2015, 06:24 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 168
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalto View Post
Yes, it supports IP control so most of the ios/android remote control solutions will work. You don't want to use sideview anymore?
I do but i just wanted to try other options
Are there any other?
Stribor40 is offline  
post #6 of 6 Old 08-29-2015, 06:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
dalto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,682
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1291 Post(s)
Liked: 658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stribor40 View Post
I do but i just wanted to try other options
Are there any other?
Sure, irule, roomie remote, etc...
dalto is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off