Official LG 55/60/65/75 UH8500 Thread - Page 118 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1406Likes

post #3511 of 3639 Old 08-28-2018, 07:58 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettwf View Post
Double check that Deep Color is on under General settings for the input that you are using. I have one input w/ it off to watch non-4K sources like my HD-DVD player. Sometimes I forget to switch source or I have played with settings and forgot that Deep color was off. If that is not it, it has to be your HDMI cables as you need to ensure that they are capable of passing the HDR signal. I had the Monoprice Redmere Cabaret running from my Denon 4300 to TV thinking that I was getting full 4K/UHD/HDR experience until I realized that I had never seen the HDR logo pop up nor getting HDR game option for the PS4 Pro. The Cabaret HDMI only certified to pass up to 4K signal. Upgraded to HDMI and getting HDR on all sources but PS4 has to be directly connected to TV. Direct run btwn source and TV will ensure no signal dropout if you got a long run of HDMI. For instance, Phillips HDR BDP works perfectly when directly connected (75-ft HDMI) but getting major signal degradation when connected to 4300- 75' HMDI- HDMI keystone coupler - interconnect to TV. With this setup, have to turn Deep Color off to get clean signal. When removing 4300 from the chain, there is still some video dropout from keystone connector and interconnect. 4K FireTV works in all connection scenarios with no PQ degradation. HDR is a tricky female dog to get working.

Brettwf
Thanks Brett. Deep Color is set to on with HDMI 1 and 2, but not 3. The HDMI cable (Monoprice Certified Premium High Speed HDMI Cable, 4K @ 60Hz, HDR, 18Gbps, 28AWG, YUV 4:4:4, 3ft, BlackMonoprice's Certified Premium High Speed HDMI® Cable is designed to meet and exceed the highest standards of HDMI performance. Capable of delivering 18Gbps bandwidth, these are the only cables to be tested and certified by HDMI Authorized Test Center... ...) is plugged into HDMI 2 on LG TV (the only ARC port), but again, other than sound for the Denon it serves no function. Everything I have is plugged directly into the Denon, which is a 2017 NVidia Shield TV, a PS4 Pro, and a Sony UBP-X700 ( a 4K HDR/Dolby Vision player). I even unplugged the Denon entirely out of the setup and let the LG be stand alone, just streaming pretty fast Wi-Fi and it made no difference. And again, if the show was in DolbyVision, it would pick that up, at least the logo and limited choices in the 'picture mode' settings on the LG. Can't honestly say I was wowed by the picture but assume/guess that is mostly a function of the LG's limitations with brightness and black levels.
But, in this case I am not using any cables anyway. I am using the app on the LG in the OS3 for Netflix, or Prime, or YouTube. None of them activate the HDR. I will also say that even if I use Netflix or Prime on the NVidia device, which of course is using the cable to the Denon, then to the TV, the result is the same, no HDR. So....cables, no cables does not matter. Deep Color is on, Netflix is top tier subscription, streaming YouTube videos that claim to be HDR....nothing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3512 of 3639 Old 08-28-2018, 09:49 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
Liked: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by erylant1 View Post
Thanks Brett. Deep Color is set to on with HDMI 1 and 2, but not 3. The HDMI cable (Monoprice Certified Premium High Speed HDMI Cable, 4K @ 60Hz, HDR, 18Gbps, 28AWG, YUV 4:4:4, 3ft, BlackMonoprice's Certified Premium High Speed HDMI® Cable is designed to meet and exceed the highest standards of HDMI performance. Capable of delivering 18Gbps bandwidth, these are the only cables to be tested and certified by HDMI Authorized Test Center... ...) is plugged into HDMI 2 on LG TV (the only ARC port), but again, other than sound for the Denon it serves no function. Everything I have is plugged directly into the Denon, which is a 2017 NVidia Shield TV, a PS4 Pro, and a Sony UBP-X700 ( a 4K HDR/Dolby Vision player). I even unplugged the Denon entirely out of the setup and let the LG be stand alone, just streaming pretty fast Wi-Fi and it made no difference. And again, if the show was in DolbyVision, it would pick that up, at least the logo and limited choices in the 'picture mode' settings on the LG. Can't honestly say I was wowed by the picture but assume/guess that is mostly a function of the LG's limitations with brightness and black levels.
But, in this case I am not using any cables anyway. I am using the app on the LG in the OS3 for Netflix, or Prime, or YouTube. None of them activate the HDR. I will also say that even if I use Netflix or Prime on the NVidia device, which of course is using the cable to the Denon, then to the TV, the result is the same, no HDR. So....cables, no cables does not matter. Deep Color is on, Netflix is top tier subscription, streaming YouTube videos that claim to be HDR....nothing.

of all the apps on my 55UH8500 the only one I've used is Vudu. just about everyone of their UHD movies are also Dolby Vision. From day one since having the TV, every DV title on Vudu (internal app) would pop up with the Dolby Vision flag on the screen. It's been quite awhile since I first got the tv, but don't remember ever making any changes to the TV except picture settings, for the internal apps

when I added the Sony x700 player to my config, I wasn't wowed with the Dolby Vision picture, like I had been with my previous Samsung k8500 player (no DV). I saw similar results (no wow factor) this whole time with DV content from Vudu, but thought that might have been because it was streaming. I was using the Dolby Vision - Bright room setting for both internal apps and the hdmi input the x700 is plugged into

I researched further and found this page. When I used this guy's settings for Dolby Vision (customized Vivid) the picture really popped, getting back to that wow factor (like the first time I saw Lucy UHD or other UHD titles):

https://www.allardvanerven.nl/best-s...s-lg-55uh850v/
I set TruMotion to OFF, only difference from what he applied

remember on this TV, whether it's internal apps or hdmi inputs, the TV saves different picture settings for SD/HD, HDR10 and Dolby Vision. The option to "Apply to all inputs" only applies the settings to the appropriate on each input, SD/HD -->SD/HD all inputs; HDR10 ->HDR10 all inputs; DV -->DV all inputs

just an fyi in case you think you disabled TruMotion on HDR10 on one input, but it is enabled when playing DV on the very same input. All other settings have the same as well

hope this helps
post #3513 of 3639 Old 08-29-2018, 05:10 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 20
I need to go back and try the Amazon and Netflix internal apps as I don’t remember seeing the HDR logo ever popping up. But that may be due to the fact that I was not looking for HDR material.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3514 of 3639 Old 08-29-2018, 07:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 657 Post(s)
Liked: 552
For those of us with panels that exhibit minor to moderate ghosting/cross-talk when viewing 3D content, I would recommend switching 3D settings to manual, and play around with the Depth and Viewpoint values. I spent some time testing various settings, and it's possible (at least on my TV) to reduce the amount of visible cross-talk on the top-left quadrant of my set by a significant margin.

The best way to do this is to tweak the values while playing a 3D scene known to exhibit strong ghosting/cross-talk (either pause it on a still frame or do an A->B loop of a short sequence).

I think what the Viewpoint value does is shift the Z-plane of the entire 3D image forwards/backwards, moving the image away from the zone where most of the cross-talk would occur. So, this isn't magic, obviously i.e. the underlying problem is still there (most likely some sort of misalignment/incorrect polarization of the Film Pattern Retarder); it simply shifts the 3D image on the Z-plane.
post #3515 of 3639 Old 09-06-2018, 09:34 AM

Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by erylant1 View Post
I am using the app on the LG in the OS3 for Netflix, or Prime, or YouTube. None of them activate the HDR. I will also say that even if I use Netflix or Prime on the NVidia device, which of course is using the cable to the Denon, then to the TV, the result is the same, no HDR. So....cables, no cables does not matter. Deep Color is on, Netflix is top tier subscription, streaming YouTube videos that claim to be HDR....nothing.
I just tried the internal apps and confirmed that Netflix not only showing HDR but Dolby Vision as well.

Brettwf
post #3516 of 3639 Old 09-08-2018, 01:36 PM

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 18
FYI, I had LG out this morning and they replaced the WIFI module on my TV. Took about 10-15 minutes. Will see if this solves my WIFI disappearing issue.
post #3517 of 3639 Old 09-12-2018, 09:41 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Question

hello I am trying to figure out how to properly hook up this LG tv to a denon reciever (avr-x2300W I belive). I've seen people with LG tvs have home theater tabs in their source list and they're able to pick which source under that tab to go to and the reciever will then change which display to show. For example if you had your bluray player hooked up to your reciever and you look on the source list on the LG tv under the home theater tab would be the source bluray player and then the tv and reciever would switch over to that source instead of having to switch to that source on the reciever and the tv seperately.

Also another thing I was wanting help was a way to reduce light bleed and local dimming isn't really dimming recently and it looked awful with the amount of light bleed there was and the local dimming just made it worse.

I also saw someone talking about how they adjusted the 3D settings to fix some crosstalk in the upper-left corner. I have also experienced crosstalk in the upper left corner and was wondering what settings did you put the 3D at?

Help is very much appreciated!
post #3518 of 3639 Old 09-16-2018, 05:55 AM

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Has anyone else experienced a video delay with Dobly Vision and the Oppo 203 4K Blu-ray player running the latest software? My screen will go blank, I see the no input check screen with its associated wallpaper. When a movie starts, the first five seconds or so I see a black screen and hear audio, if there is audio. This only happens at the beginning, like when it's switching to Dolby Vision. No other issues throughout the movie and it does not happen with 4K HDR10, Blu-rays, or DVDs.
post #3519 of 3639 Old 09-17-2018, 11:49 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
Liked: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-3 View Post
Has anyone else experienced a video delay with Dobly Vision and the Oppo 203 4K Blu-ray player running the latest software? My screen will go blank, I see the no input check screen with its associated wallpaper. When a movie starts, the first five seconds or so I see a black screen and hear audio, if there is audio. This only happens at the beginning, like when it's switching to Dolby Vision. No other issues throughout the movie and it does not happen with 4K HDR10, Blu-rays, or DVDs.

don't have the Oppo. No issues with playing DV movies on disc from a Sony x700 player to my 55UH8500
post #3520 of 3639 Old 09-17-2018, 04:13 PM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howie411 View Post
FYI, I had LG out this morning and they replaced the WIFI module on my TV. Took about 10-15 minutes. Will see if this solves my WIFI disappearing issue.
I've had this wifi issues for few months now. Probably since the firmware update. Drives me nuts. I just found my warranty paperwork, so calling in a claim on it now. Will see how it goes...
post #3521 of 3639 Old 09-20-2018, 05:21 PM

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtbludger View Post
hello I am trying to figure out how to properly hook up this LG tv to a denon reciever (avr-x2300W I belive). I've seen people with LG tvs have home theater tabs in their source list and they're able to pick which source under that tab to go to and the reciever will then change which display to show. For example if you had your bluray player hooked up to your reciever and you look on the source list on the LG tv under the home theater tab would be the source bluray player and then the tv and reciever would switch over to that source instead of having to switch to that source on the reciever and the tv seperately.

Also another thing I was wanting help was a way to reduce light bleed and local dimming isn't really dimming recently and it looked awful with the amount of light bleed there was and the local dimming just made it worse.

I also saw someone talking about how they adjusted the 3D settings to fix some crosstalk in the upper-left corner. I have also experienced crosstalk in the upper left corner and was wondering what settings did you put the 3D at?

Help is very much appreciated!

Not to sure what you are talking about with the Denon receiver, but I have the same model. I have the receivers hdmi cable output going to hdmi 2 (arc) on the tv. Each devices hdmi goes into the inputs on the receiver. I never have to switch outputs on the tv this way (its always on hdmi 2), but do on the Denon receiver. I have a Harmony remote so its easy switching.
post #3522 of 3639 Old 09-21-2018, 09:30 AM

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Will we ever see Atmos on Netflix?
post #3523 of 3639 Old 09-21-2018, 10:02 AM

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
Liked: 39
OK, Too many wires and hookups between my TV/Stereo Receiver/DVD player/Cable box and I'm confused to how to hook up from my TV to Stereo for the sound. I currently have it hooked up for sound from the TV/Cable Box/Stereo Receiver. This means if I use the TV directly with stereo there is no stereo sound, just the TV sound. I just added Sling TV which works on the TV directly. So how do I hook this up to my Stereo?

My setup is:

LG 75" 4K Super 75UHD8500 HDR 240Hz Smart 3D LED TV
LG 4K 3D Blu-ray Disc Player With Built-in WiFi
Yamaha RX-V385 - 5.1-Channel 4K 3D Ready AV Receiver
Pioneer Tower speakers w/Bose Subwoofer & Center Speakers
post #3524 of 3639 Old 09-21-2018, 10:15 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 657 Post(s)
Liked: 552
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtbludger View Post
You're referring to the HDMI-CEC feature, which allows supported devices to communicate with each other. Some people find this useful, others find it annoying, or doesn't work at all. So if you enable CEC on all your compatible devices, this should start working automatically. On the LG TV, I believe the feature is found under SIMPLINK. On the Denon AVR, it's called HDMI CONTROL - both need to be enabled. This doesn't only control switching inputs, but potentially volume control, power on/off, etc... which is why I mentioned some people find it annoying, because it may cause unintended effects. If you have multiple devices connected, and you're watching content on device A, and you then power on device B, your AVR could automatically switch to that input, even if when you don't want it to.

So go ahead and enable it and play around with it, and if it does what you want, then good for you

Quote:
Search for all posts from jerimiah on this thread for optimal display settings. Note that the black levels/native contrast on these sets are inherently poor, and there's no way to get around that.

Quote:
That was me... I have performed a lot more experimentation since that post. The latest conclusion I've come to is that there's no free lunch i.e. there's no single setting that will get rid of cross-talk for all content types: you'll have to experiment. Whatever you do, do not set both Depth and Viewpoint to extreme values - it produces very strange 3D behaviour. Having said that, as a general rule, I've found that adjusting Viewpoint to a negative (while leaving Depth unchanged) can reduce cross-talk observed on the top-left corner of the screen. Of course, the best cure for cross-talk, apart from replacing the TV, is to sit further back - LG's recommendation is 2x the diagonal width of the screen, so 110" back on a 55" TV.

The following thread has a good discussion regarding the 3D Viewpoint setting: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/194-3...viewpoint.html
jack54 likes this.

Last edited by tezster; 09-21-2018 at 10:18 AM.
post #3525 of 3639 Old 09-24-2018, 08:26 AM

HDR & HDR10 logo Display

Here's another weird issue I have encountered on my TV. I believe this may be Disney related but I want to run it by you folks on the forum. So when I start Avengers: Infinity War I get the HDR logo on the top right of the screen but no HDR10 logo on the top left of the screen. I put in The Patriot and see both logos. This appears to be Disney specific but I have not done a thorough analysis with other discs. Has anyone else experienced this?

What does it mean if I only see the HDR logo on the top right but not the HDR10 logo on the top left? Does this impact the HDR color palette, color depth, or anything?

Last edited by SS-3; 09-24-2018 at 08:59 AM.
post #3526 of 3639 Old 09-25-2018, 11:46 AM

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-3 View Post
Here's another weird issue I have encountered on my TV. I believe this may be Disney related but I want to run it by you folks on the forum. So when I start Avengers: Infinity War I get the HDR logo on the top right of the screen but no HDR10 logo on the top left of the screen. I put in The Patriot and see both logos. This appears to be Disney specific but I have not done a thorough analysis with other discs. Has anyone else experienced this?

What does it mean if I only see the HDR logo on the top right but not the HDR10 logo on the top left? Does this impact the HDR color palette, color depth, or anything?

It may just be a function of your disc player, or possibly an artifact of HDMI handshaking. I very rarely see a top left logo when playing a disc with my Oppo 203. The top right logo is the one generated by the TV, so that's the only one you should worry about. As long as it appears, you know you're getting a proper signal.
post #3527 of 3639 Old 09-29-2018, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abilyeu View Post
It may just be a function of your disc player, or possibly an artifact of HDMI handshaking. I very rarely see a top left logo when playing a disc with my Oppo 203. The top right logo is the one generated by the TV, so that's the only one you should worry about. As long as it appears, you know you're getting a proper signal.
Thank you! Good to know the right logo is from the TV and the left is from the Oppo.
post #3528 of 3639 Old 10-12-2018, 09:24 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Does anyone think that LG will update Dolby Vision on these sets? The Xbox One S and X now support vision, but our TVs apparently have an older version that won't work them.
post #3529 of 3639 Old 10-12-2018, 09:38 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 916 Post(s)
Liked: 889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwincy View Post
Does anyone think that LG will update Dolby Vision on these sets? The Xbox One S and X now support vision, but our TVs apparently have an older version that won't work them.
When Forbes reached out to them, LG said that they have no decision yet on the 2016 models being updated.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Kwincy likes this.

Living Room: LG OLED65C9, AVR Pioneer SC-LX502, Xbox One X, PS4 Pro, Nintendo Switch
Bedrooms: LG OLED65C8, LG OLED55C6, LG Soundbar NB3530A, Xbox One X
LG C6PUA Firmware Link https://www.lg.com/us/support/product/lg-OLED55C6P.AUS
LG C8PUA Firmware Link https://www.lg.com/us/support-produc...5C8PUA#manuals
LG C9PUA/AUA Firmware Link https://www.lg.com/us/support/produc...LED65C9PUA.AUS
post #3530 of 3639 Old 10-12-2018, 10:03 AM

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Quote:

Pretty sure the updates was rolled out months ago?
post #3531 of 3639 Old 10-12-2018, 10:08 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougHamm View Post
Pretty sure the updates was rolled out months ago?
They were updated but they are still looking into possibly updating the 2016 models to work with xbox

They just confirmed with Forbes that they are looking into it but no decision was made.

Xbox DV is the newer standard and the 2016 model tv work off the old standard. For the 2016 models, LG needs to get them up to the newer standard

Kwincy likes this.

Living Room: LG OLED65C9, AVR Pioneer SC-LX502, Xbox One X, PS4 Pro, Nintendo Switch
LG C9PUA/AUA Firmware Link https://www.lg.com/us/support/produc...LED65C9PUA.AUS
post #3532 of 3639 Old 10-14-2018, 01:31 PM

Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocker23 View Post
When Forbes reached out to them, LG said that they have no decision yet on the 2016 models being updated.

I just logged on to ask the same thing. Pretty ridiculous that in two years this TV is already so outdated that it isn't compatible.

Revenge is a dish best served cold...
My First HT Attempt
post #3533 of 3639 Old 10-15-2018, 06:04 AM

Maybe it's just me but I find Dolby Vision to be very overrated anyway. From what I've read it's just HDR10 with 12 bit color and auto-dimming. I don't like the auto-dimming feature so I much rather opt for HDR10 over DV. This is the main reason why I got rid of my LG UP970 was because of the huge lack of settings and the fact that DV just didn't look good on this TV. Now that I have my Sony x700 I can turn the DV setting off and enjoy the HDR10 from my discs. I have no idea if on the newer sets if the auto-dimming is less noticable or if it is better implemented but I honestly as of now prefer HDR10 over DV on this TV

I thought for the longest time that auto-dimming was a bug on this TV but according to some videos I have seen (one being the "HDR and Dolby Vision as fast as possible" from techquickie) this is a feature not a bug. Unless that video is misinformed.

Last edited by newtbludger; 10-15-2018 at 06:08 AM.
post #3534 of 3639 Old 10-16-2018, 07:26 AM

Liked: 14
Am I the only one who places some onus on Microsoft? It seems like they made a decision to not fully support all DV profiles, and we're just on the receiving end of that.

I would be fine if Microsoft split DV support into "cinema mode" (original profile) and "gaming mode" (aka, low-latency mode). I'd be a little sad about missing out on the gaming side, but I'm way more concerned that I can't use it for Netflix and (presumably later on) 4k UHD discs.
post #3535 of 3639 Old 10-16-2018, 07:44 AM

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by erwos View Post
Am I the only one who places some onus on Microsoft? It seems like they made a decision to not fully support all DV profiles, and we're just on the receiving end of that.

I would be fine if Microsoft split DV support into "cinema mode" (original profile) and "gaming mode" (aka, low-latency mode). I'd be a little sad about missing out on the gaming side, but I'm way more concerned that I can't use it for Netflix and (presumably later on) 4k UHD discs.

I’m curious about this whole thing as I wasn’t aware of any incongruity between our TV and the DV capabilities of the Xbox. What’s the basic issue — simply no DV on Xbox? And this is because there’s a newer DV profile on the TV that’s incompatible?
post #3536 of 3639 Old 10-16-2018, 07:56 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
Liked: 149
Quote:
The TCL 6-Series TV's are in the same boat as well.

Display: Optoma UHD51A Projector > Elite Screens R135WH1 ezFrame | 7.2.4 Audio: Onkyo TX-RZ920 9.2ch Network A/V Receiver, M-5010 2ch Amplifier; Definitive Technology ProCenter 2000, ProMonitor 1000(x10), SuperCube I & 4000 | Sources: PC, DirecTV, Apple 4K, Fire Stick 4K, Oppo UDP-203, Chromecast & Roku Ultras, Xbox One X, PlayStation 4 Pro & Nintendo Switch | Remote: Harmony Elite | HDMI: 40' Monoprice DynamicView+4x1 Switch
post #3537 of 3639 Old 10-16-2018, 08:01 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I’m curious about this whole thing as I wasn’t aware of any incongruity between our TV and the DV capabilities of the Xbox. What’s the basic issue — simply no DV on Xbox? And this is because there’s a newer DV profile on the TV that’s incompatible?
Xbox now supoorts Dolby vision but it's the newer standard & Low latency. The 2016 & some 2017 TV's by LG and others aren't compatible because they use an old standard of dolby vision.

post #3538 of 3639 Old 10-16-2018, 08:09 AM

Liked: 14
Quote:
No DV on X1. Can't even check the box to try to turn it on.
post #3539 of 3639 Old 10-16-2018, 08:17 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Hey guys, not sure if anyone else has experienced this issue. I had this Tv for a couple of years. So far, its been okay. I got me a ps4 pro maybe like 6 months ago. So every time i play a game in HDR mode, i lose signal. So i had to either restart the tv or unplug the hdmi cable and plug it back in. I tried different cables, different hdmi outputs but it keeps happening. It happens at least once a day. Could it be the tv or the ps4?
post #3540 of 3639 Old 10-16-2018, 08:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gino81 View Post
Hey guys, not sure if anyone else has experienced this issue. I had this Tv for a couple of years. So far, its been okay. I got me a ps4 pro maybe like 6 months ago. So every time i play a game in HDR mode, i lose signal. So i had to either restart the tv or unplug the hdmi cable and plug it back in. I tried different cables, different hdmi outputs but it keeps happening. It happens at least once a day. Could it be the tv or the ps4?
Sounds like the ps4 if you have tried different cables and inputs. I have a PS4 pro and no issues.

Are you running the ps4 through an AV receiver?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
55uh8500 , 60uh8500 , 65uh8500 , 75UH8500 , lg led

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page