I am in the process of enabling 22.214.171.124 which is our latest beta firmware. This is likely our (near) last test code but I want to get it out early to everyone for the weekend for testing. There are a couple of known regressions which I will describe but those are already fixed for what we hope is final code next week. However, we (VIZIO and you) may find a couple more that we will squash before final release.
1. Instances of green flash or other synch artifacts have been removed
2. Audio issues when re-synch or switch inputs fixed
3. Fixed color wash out issue on Component input
4. Fixed auto brightness control during HDR playback
5. Fixed looping on DirecTV Now
6. Final fixes for P50 backlight flicker
7. Fixed black out experienced with Playstation 4
8. New OOBE implementation
9. Fixed play/pause behavior for OK button on playback
10. Substantial improvement on Xbox OneS black out issues
11. Fixes to WIFI drop outs in Quick Start mode
12. CEC/ARC improvements
13. Fixed signal drop outs on some UHD bluray players
14. Fixed gamma swap
15. Other PQ fine tuning
16. Numerous other low level improvements
, as I mentioned earlier... the Xbox OneS is periodically sending Null packet floods that is causing a resynch. We have improved this significantly but a total fix is on Microsoft side and they are working on a new firmware to fix issue (we have tested it and confirmed it works - it just needs to go through their QA and release process).
There are a couple of regressions we are working on. One to note is that Youtube will lose AV synch if you trick mode (FF or rewind). Restarting the stream fixes it... a fix is already patch in for next week's release.
Normally we would run this through final QA and release in the next couple of week's as a final drop. but I know there are many that wanted to get these fixes ASAP. So we are releasing it now and expect a final release very soon.
Happy testing. Please report any new issues and we will work to fold in improvements as time permits to this final release.