Official Vizio 2016/2017 P Series Owners ONLY Thread UHD/HDR/DV No Price Talk Please - Page 1329 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 288487Likes

post #39841 of 64009 Old 01-29-2017, 08:05 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisplayCalNoob View Post
If you haven't already....Do a factory reset.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
I will try this when I get home. thanks for the suggestion
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #39842 of 64009 Old 01-29-2017, 08:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 1767 Post(s)
Liked: 4031
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos9144 View Post
Hi All,
Has anyone had experience using a regular PS4 (not Pro) with the P Series? I've been getting black outs and fuzzy picture at times. From what I've read so far, XBOX One S seems to be having this a lot as well. What's throwing me off is that I'm not even outputting 4K or HDR to my display. Any suggestions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vulsker View Post
I had the regular ps4 up until the pro released and never ran into any issues. I would check your cables and switch them out to test them. (I am using the 1 that came with the tv and then amazon basic, no issues regarding picture)
As @vulsker said, you shouldn't be having any issues with the original PS4. Xbox One-S is usually the console that gets flagged the most (console update coming from MS that should help with this), and on occasion PS4 Pro. Most of these issues are because of older or lower-rated HDMI cables, and/or running through an AVR/switching device.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooked View Post
Does anyone know exactly what Game Low Latency (GLL) does? Does it significantly benefit input lag, and if so, at what cost?

I've been searching everywhere and all I can find is advice saying to turn it on if you're gaming, and that it turns off some of Vizio's extra processing to achieve a lower input lag, but I have no idea exactly what processing is turned off and what input lag gains are made.

I'm by no means a hardcore gamer, so the lowest input lag is not a requirement for me - but I am playing on a PS4 Pro in HDR, so if the picture is being negatively affected with GLL on, I'd rather turn it off (picture quality > input lag for me).
I've often wondered this, and would be curious to find out exactly what processing is bypassed in layman's terms.

Yet I've messed with GLL a lot, and can't find any PQ change with it on or off, although others say they can. IMO Game Mode (GLL=on) + Active LED=on achieves the best PQ this set has to offer for games, albeit flickering on white and motion ghosting in dark. Input lag is clearly improved with GLL on, so I recommend it for just about every setting that will use a game console.
reallynotnick likes this.

Last edited by DaverJ; 01-29-2017 at 08:10 AM.
post #39843 of 64009 Old 01-29-2017, 08:20 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Ok the P65-C1 ordered to replace the Samsung 8000 2nd replacement. I'm wondering how many here use the chrome cast built in ability vs a box like the rook, Apple TV etc.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #39844 of 64009 Old 01-29-2017, 08:26 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 2081 Post(s)
Liked: 2082
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarpad View Post
Ok the P65-C1 ordered to replace the Samsung 8000 2nd replacement. I'm wondering how many here use the chrome cast built in ability vs a box like the rook, Apple TV etc.
I only using casting unless it's a blu ray or cable. The only app missing is amazon, but I never use that any ways.
post #39845 of 64009 Old 01-29-2017, 08:26 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Are you still able to get on the beta?
post #39846 of 64009 Old 01-29-2017, 08:27 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
Liked: 56
@Matt McRae

Could I be added to the P-Series beta firmware program?

Thanks!

ESN: LTMWTNDS4350087
post #39847 of 64009 Old 01-29-2017, 08:39 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
Liked: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubesguy3 View Post
Thanks, but that didn't work either. No response at all.
Before starting, make sure that the tablet is powered off. Not just in sleep mode. If you're getting something on the display when it's plugged in, then do this while it's plugged in. You can do this with the charging cable plugged directly into the tablet, not on the cradle. This way, you know for sure that it's completely powered down and not stuck in sleep mode.
Press & hold both the UP and DOWN volume buttons at the same time. You may find it easier to hold the tablet in the landscape position on a table or on your lap while you hold down both buttons.
Next press and hold the power button until the tablet buttons light up. This could take up to a minute, not the 2-3 seconds as some people say, especially with the issues you're having. Just keep all 3 pressed until you see the buttons light up. It might take longer than a minute to happen, and when they do immediately let go of the power button ONLY. Keep holding down both the UP and DOWN volume buttons. You only have a second to do this other wise the tablet will continue boot up as normal and you will have to start again from step one.
After a bit of holding down both volume keys the screen will show the Vizio logo. Then the logo will change to a TRIANGLE with an exclamation mark.
Now you can let go of the volume buttons.
Tap the home button to pop up the boot recovery menu (it will look like small text on a black background). Follow the instructions to reset your tablet. Pressing the up/down volume buttons allow you to scroll up and down the list. A quick press on the power button will accept your selection. There should be an option for factory reset.
99% of the time, this works. Sometimes people don't hold the buttons down long enough or they forget to let go of the power button.

After trying this, if it still doesn't work, you can try reseting it through your PC. By the way, the tablet is the cheapest made tablet in history. Any other smartphone, tablet, iPhone, etc will operate exactly how the tablet operates.
post #39848 of 64009 Old 01-29-2017, 08:45 AM
RRF

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbrooks330 View Post
Truly appreciate the reply and the insight. I would dread having to do a factory reset but it make be my only option since I've used Handbrake and my settings look similar to what you outlined above. I'll spend some time verifying settings for Plex, then will give Kodi a try, and if all else fails I guess I at least have to try the factory reset. Thanks again for info!!!
Good Luck, but it might be easier to try the reset first.

Today I tried something new...casting a 2K video from my PC's Chrome browser.

Simple to do, just enter the video file path in the address bar like this... file:///F:/Movies5/Chisum.1970.mkv
The movie starts playing in the browser, then hit the cast button at the top of the browser and select your display.
The Vizio display turned on and switched to the Cast input, but would not play the movie.
So I tried casting it to my other display which has a standard Chromecast attached, and it played just fine.

So, while the Vizio website may claim it has ChromecastTM built in, it is either a messed up implementation or has restrictions that they will not publish.
mpgxsvcd and Tbrooks330 like this.

Last edited by RRF; 01-29-2017 at 08:54 AM.
post #39849 of 64009 Old 01-29-2017, 09:12 AM
Advanced Member

If anyone is interested in rooting this tablet, I heard this works, plus it's very simple to do. If you're not familiar with rooting, please read everything under the support section first.

https://root-android.kingoapp.com
post #39850 of 64009 Old 01-29-2017, 09:20 AM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarpad View Post
I use my Xbox one S for pretty much everything, really only thing I cast is Direct TV Now.
post #39851 of 64009 Old 01-29-2017, 09:21 AM

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolldog View Post
Before starting, make sure that the tablet is powered off. Not just in sleep mode. If you're getting something on the display when it's plugged in, then do this while it's plugged in. You can do this with the charging cable plugged directly into the tablet, not on the cradle. This way, you know for sure that it's completely powered down and not stuck in sleep mode.
Again, no way to do this because it does not respond to the power button. It did respond to powering via USB, and showed (briefly) that it was 8 hrs from fully charged, but then nothing, with no response to the power button since coming off the charging cradle very hot. If it's in sleep mode, I can't wake it. If it fully off, it somehow got that way without any type of powering down indication.

I've got an email service ticket in with Vizio, but I'll be shocked if it turns out to be anything other than damage from overheating. If it's replaced, I won't be using the charging cradle again. Thanks, and will post the outcome here.
post #39852 of 64009 Old 01-29-2017, 09:37 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubesguy3 View Post
Again, no way to do this because it does not respond to the power button. It did respond to powering via USB, and showed (briefly) that it was 8 hrs from fully charged, but then nothing, with no response to the power button since coming off the charging cradle very hot. If it's in sleep mode, I can't wake it. If it fully off, it somehow got that way without any type of powering down indication.

I've got an email service ticket in with Vizio, but I'll be shocked if it turns out to be anything other than damage from overheating. If it's replaced, I won't be using the charging cradle again. Thanks, and will post the outcome here.
I was suggesting trying this with the power cable plugged directly into the tablet. Just remove it from the charging station and plug it directly into the tablet. Who knows, there might just be something wrong with the Qi wireless charger. It charges better, and faster, if it's plugged directly into the tablet anyway. If you remove the cable from the charging station and plug it directly into the bottom of the tablet, you might find out that the Qi wireless feature is faulty. If you get something on the screen when it's hooked directly into an outlet with the cable that's plugged into the charging station, but the power button doesn't work, then you can do a factory reset in the settings menu.

Just don't use the charging station. When you use the charging station, it runs a high amperage through the base and the tablet charges at half the rate than it it were plugged directly into the charger.
post #39853 of 64009 Old 01-29-2017, 09:55 AM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Some Improvements but ARC audio dropouts

Beta 3.0.13.5 seems to handle HDMI cec better than the previous beta. Onkyo NR656 arc was not working reliably with the previous beta(but works fine with two other brands of TV I own). This version works (and sync seems better), but has frequent short dropouts while casting. And yes, certified cables. Settings are Speakers Off/Bitstream.

When the dropouts happen, my receiver doesn't 'drop' the Dolby icon. It isn't a hard disconnect, just blips of no sound. One thing that really disappoints me is that Vizio removed 50hz support. This was the 1st thing I checked for when I purchased the TV, and now that I have no way to return it, the support has been removed. This is very bad to just remove a resolution that was supported out of the box.

I appreciate the measures that Vizio is taking to get early firmware to people on this forum, but I would recommend that Vizio does two things.

1. Establish a public bug tracker.
2. Enable an "advanced" mode that allows for more granular changes to HDMI-cec, arc, etc to allow for better debugging of the errors people have. I would suggest a verbose mode in the smartcast app or the ability to download/view logs.
post #39854 of 64009 Old 01-29-2017, 10:31 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Quoted: 1557 Post(s)
Liked: 895
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoman94 View Post
I have zero issue with black bar but I never did either.
I have seen some settings (offset) during Calibration screw up black bar too.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Perhaps that's why black bars don't stay perfectly black....you don't use Offset at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #39855 of 64009 Old 01-29-2017, 10:35 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 203 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5069 Post(s)
Liked: 3581
Quote:
Originally Posted by beardontwalk123 View Post
Perhaps that's why black bars don't stay perfectly black....you don't use Offset at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you raise the black level to high it will effect the black bars. That's why I stopped touching it in DV. I've been able to do small changes in SDR without issue.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sony LCD Master Series Calibration Thread
My P75-C1 Calibration Settings (5.0.14.1).
Sony XBR-75Z9F, Vizio P75-C1, Pioneer Kuro 5020, Pioneer VSX-1131, XBox One(X), Wii, NVIDIA SHIELD.v1, FireTV 4K-HDR, HDHR Connects, QNAP 431+
post #39856 of 64009 Old 01-29-2017, 10:41 AM

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloPoke23 View Post
I have it working again, transcoding DTS->AC3, video and all. I also have a custom chromecast profile cobbled together from various places, including yours I think, in an attempt to get 4K streaming. To get transcoding back I removed aac from the list of audioCodec= in the VideoProfile tag.
Can you please send me your chromecast profile? I played around (though I don't really know what I'm doing) and did get DTS-MA audio to be received as DD. AC3 audio has always casted fine to DD, but I can't get 5.1 AAC audio to be received as anything other as PCM stereo. I grabbed my roku 3 from elsewhere at home and connected it to my Denon AVR->P65 and the plex client on that works just fine - both mk4 files with DTS-MA audio and "plex optimized for tv" mp4 versions of them with 5.1 AAC audio are all received as DD no drama. So fall back plan is I'll just get a new roku premier+ for the P65 for consolidated day to day use with Netflix, Amazon, and Plex streaming.
post #39857 of 64009 Old 01-29-2017, 10:41 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Quoted: 2696 Post(s)
Liked: 1600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Suchocki View Post
Looked over the forum posts over the past month since the last firmware update and haven't seen this problem being reported. But was curious if anyone is having issues casting UHD Dolby Vision content through the Vudu app. For the life of me, I can't get MadMax to stay with UHD. I might get a minute or two of content before buffering starts. And after a few annoying buffering events, it switches to HDX. I didn't have any issues with casting Star Trek UHD Dolby Vision prior to the most recent firmware. And I've had no problems with casting Netflix Dolby Vision content (which supposedly requires more bandwidth based on prior posts--though I'm not sure if that's actually true--but some posters suggested that was the reason behind another user's Netflix UHD issues). And using the Roku Premiere+, I have no issues with Amazon HDR10 through HDMI.

My internet speed should be more than sufficient, and I'm hardwired through Powerline (which based on my computer's speedtest through the same line shows speeds anywhere from 50-100 Mbs). When I run the speedtest through the Vizio Smartcast app, I'm only getting between 5 and 8 Mbs. BUT, because there's so much confusion even amongst manufacturers about the difference between Mbs (megabits) and MBs (Mega bytes with a capital B in M(b/B)s to note the difference), and given the fact I never have had any issues with the Netflix HDR content, I just assumed the Vizio app's speed test is mislabeled, and the 5-8 is really MBs (megabytes) -- implying @ 40-64 Mbs (megabits) -- which is the standard for internet speed ratings), consistent with speeds my computer shows when tested through that line.

But maybe the Vizio speed app isn't mislabeled. Maybe the Vizio really is only getting 5-8 Mbs for some odd reason. But that just doesn't seem right given no issues at all with Netflix HDR. I switched over to Wifi on the Vizio and reached around the same speeds. So I have to believe the Vizio app's labeling is wrong and it should read MBs. If UHD requires 20Mbs (roughly 2.5 MBs), I should have adequate bandwidth. Yet I've tried probably 4 or 5 times over the past week or so at different times of the day with MadMax, and the same buffering, then switching to HDX issues persist with casting from the Vudu app. Anyone else had this issue since the last firmware update? Are there any known workarounds?

Thanks for any assistance.
Most people do not know that the P series defaults to Google's DNS server. If you manually change the DNS server to your router or ISP DNS. Then you can fix a lot of connection/buffering issues.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
post #39858 of 64009 Old 01-29-2017, 10:54 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skschatzman View Post
Most people do not know that the P series defaults to Google's DNS server. If you manually change the DNS server to your router or ISP DNS. Then you can fix a lot of connection/buffering issues.

This is the most useful post I've seen in a long time!
post #39859 of 64009 Old 01-29-2017, 10:56 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Quoted: 2696 Post(s)
Liked: 1600
Quote:
This is the most useful post I've seen in a long time!
I'm glad I could help at least one person. 😎

inPicton likes this.
post #39860 of 64009 Old 01-29-2017, 11:37 AM

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
I was suggesting trying this with the power cable plugged directly into the tablet. Just remove it from the charging station and plug it directly into the tablet. Who knows, there might just be something wrong with the Qi wireless charger. It charges better, and faster, if it's plugged directly into the tablet anyway. If you remove the cable from the charging station and plug it directly into the bottom of the tablet, you might find out that the Qi wireless feature is faulty. If you get something on the screen when it's hooked directly into an outlet with the cable that's plugged into the charging station, but the power button doesn't work, then you can do a factory reset in the settings menu.

Just don't use the charging station. When you use the charging station, it runs a high amperage through the base and the tablet charges at half the rate than it it were plugged directly into the charger.
Thanks again. Did plug into the wall via a USB adapter, and it has come back to life, to the extent that it will power on. That, however, did not charge the battery a lick, and it was still sitting on 0% after 30-40 minutes of charging. Did what you suggested and pulled the plug on the dock and used it to directly charge the tablet. Now at 70%, so I'm thinking that has done the trick.

The charging dock is going into storage. Not sure what the problem was, but it was just somehow heating the tablet without charging it at all. Appreciate the help!
post #39861 of 64009 Old 01-29-2017, 11:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Quoted: 1684 Post(s)
Liked: 1055
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephasmith1 View Post
Beta 3.0.13.5 seems to handle HDMI cec better than the previous beta....

One thing that really disappoints me is that Vizio removed 50hz support. This was the 1st thing I checked for when I purchased the TV, and now that I have no way to return it, the support has been removed. This is very bad to just remove a resolution that was supported out of the box.
Matt's aware of the 50hz issue and says they are looking into adding it back.
post #39862 of 64009 Old 01-29-2017, 12:36 PM

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Light bleed on P55

Hello all,

I recently purchased a 2016 P55-C1 and had a question. How can you tell if you ended up with a decent vs a flawed panel?

Specifically I notice that in a completely dark room, there is a fair bit of light bleed, particularly in the corners.

I've uploaded a photo taken on my Galaxy S7 in pitch black. The TV was set to HDMI 4 and in Game mode.

Is this amount of light bleed typical/normal or do I have a dud? Not sure if I should be asking for a replacement unit or not.

Would really appreciate advice from any veteran P55 owners.

Cheers,

R
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P55 photo.PNG
Views:	238
Size:	562.3 KB
ID:	1928465  
post #39863 of 64009 Old 01-29-2017, 12:43 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 2020 Post(s)
Liked: 721
Re: Letterbox Bars Not As Dark / Fluctuates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joehopkns View Post

Ya it's the new one 3.0.13.5.
I never had a problem on the previous version
but this one is night and day worse.

Some of us do not Factory Reset with newer Firmware unless we run into some problems that are isolated and not known to be tied to the Firmware itself.

Others always Reset with newer Firmware. I usually do not.

Perhaps you should do a Factory Reset. Let us know if it helps.

- PjThis is The End-Age GenerationTime is Running OutQuakes, Sinkholes, Meteors
EvilutionMankind Was CreatedWe Didn't Come From ApesThere Was a Worldwide Flood!
The End of This Age is Near!I'm Ready For The Rapture!Are You Ready?The Time is Now!
post #39864 of 64009 Old 01-29-2017, 12:47 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1064 Post(s)
Liked: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephasmith1 View Post
Beta 3.0.13.5 seems to handle HDMI cec better than the previous beta. Onkyo NR656 arc was not working reliably with the previous beta(but works fine with two other brands of TV I own). This version works (and sync seems better), but has frequent short dropouts while casting. And yes, certified cables. Settings are Speakers Off/Bitstream.

When the dropouts happen, my receiver doesn't 'drop' the Dolby icon. It isn't a hard disconnect, just blips of no sound. One thing that really disappoints me is that Vizio removed 50hz support. This was the 1st thing I checked for when I purchased the TV, and now that I have no way to return it, the support has been removed. This is very bad to just remove a resolution that was supported out of the box.

I appreciate the measures that Vizio is taking to get early firmware to people on this forum, but I would recommend that Vizio does two things.

1. Establish a public bug tracker.
2. Enable an "advanced" mode that allows for more granular changes to HDMI-cec, arc, etc to allow for better debugging of the errors people have. I would suggest a verbose mode in the smartcast app or the ability to download/view logs.
Just an FYI, I know you said you already have a certified cable. But multiple users here including me have only gotten ARC audio drop outs to stop by using a Blue Jeans Cable. Every cable I have is suppose to be high speed and certified yet the only one that ARC actually worked with was the Blue jeans cable. It may for some reason just work better with the Vizio.
post #39865 of 64009 Old 01-29-2017, 12:50 PM

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
Liked: 47
just purchased one today from best buy. it comes next monday!!
NCGoldwinger, DaverJ and inPicton like this.
post #39866 of 64009 Old 01-29-2017, 12:52 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Liked: 41
In case anybody else is having issues with the screen freezing (while audio continues in the background), I had a service call yesterday, and they replaced two boards, and the problem has not repeated as of yet (knock on silicon). Oddly enough, one issue they wanted to clarify with me before sending out a tech was if I had a Panasonic TV in my house. Apparently Panasonic TV's can cause issues with Vizio TV's.

Marantz AV8802A, Sunfire Signature Grand (425W x 5), Sunfire TGA-7201 (200W x 7), Oppo UDP-203, Vizio P-75, Phase Technology PC8.5 (FL, FR, SL, SR), Phase Technology PC-Center, Phase Technology PC-60 (RSL, RSR), KEF Ci200rr (FHR, FHL, RHR, RHL), Epik Tower Sub
post #39867 of 64009 Old 01-29-2017, 12:54 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 2020 Post(s)
Liked: 721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Lahey View Post

I recently purchased a 2016 P55-C1...

How can you tell if you ended
up with a decent vs a flawed panel?

Others will get back to you on your P55, but that is the 'Partly Cloudy' syndrome.

What Picture Setting is this?

If you made any adjustments, post any and all changes.

I know the IPS panel can have a bit of corner 'Cloudiness', but that pic takes the 'trophy'.

- PjThis is The End-Age GenerationTime is Running OutQuakes, Sinkholes, Meteors
EvilutionMankind Was CreatedWe Didn't Come From ApesThere Was a Worldwide Flood!
The End of This Age is Near!I'm Ready For The Rapture!Are You Ready?The Time is Now!
post #39868 of 64009 Old 01-29-2017, 12:56 PM

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
Liked: 380
Quote:
Originally Posted by R8der View Post
In case anybody else is having issues with the screen freezing (while audio continues in the background), I had a service call yesterday, and they replaced two boards, and the problem has not repeated as of yet (knock on silicon). Oddly enough, one issue they wanted to clarify with me before sending out a tech was if I had a Panasonic TV in my house. Apparently Panasonic TV's can cause issues with Vizio TV's.
Wait, what?
Srycantthnkof1 and inPicton like this.
post #39869 of 64009 Old 01-29-2017, 01:01 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by abouttreefitty View Post
Wait, what?
Yeah, that was my reaction as well. They could offer no further explanation. It was just in their notes when they were trying to assist me with troubleshooting over the phone.

Marantz AV8802A, Sunfire Signature Grand (425W x 5), Sunfire TGA-7201 (200W x 7), Oppo UDP-203, Vizio P-75, Phase Technology PC8.5 (FL, FR, SL, SR), Phase Technology PC-Center, Phase Technology PC-60 (RSL, RSR), KEF Ci200rr (FHR, FHL, RHR, RHL), Epik Tower Sub
post #39870 of 64009 Old 01-29-2017, 01:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
Liked: 91
I stumbled onto this channel on YouTube.

Are these clips encoded HDR and can they be cast to the TV and display in HDR?

Last edited by ffactoryxx; 01-29-2017 at 01:31 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
2016/2017 vizio p-series - nice pic(k)! / netflix , best value , D7000 , dolby vision , latest firmware - 6.0.18.1 - previous 5.0.16.1 , Vizio , Vudu

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page