Hi Guys I recently received my brand new P75-C1 a few days ago and have a few questions .
I picked up the monstrous box from the UPS Freight center and while in it's original packaging I transported the TV in the back of my SUV. Drove about 4 hours on its back since it obviously wound not fit upright . It was all highway driving no bumps etc. Hooked it up , updated firmware and all seems well. I expected a little more on SDR viewing ( cable ) but read the reviews and understood the upscaling wasn't going to be top notch. I have IPTV , Fiber to home and well it still looks sub-par and I have 100+mbit coming in the home.
I also noticed the pic looks dim and not vibrant , I used a few settings on here ( and from page 1
) but the colors are still blah. My Questions are :
1. Did transporting on its back ( in original packaging ) possibly cause something to get damaged from sitting on it's back for 4 hours or is it normal to see a slightly dull bluish tint on all cable content?
2. After the latest update it seems that now I can not adjust the Judder on all modes? I was able to before the update ? Suggestions ?
3. Is it normal to see some flickering in the black bars during widescreen content ? Only seen at angle not visible if sitting directly in front . In front they are pure black but at angle you can see.
4. When credits roll , some of the black looks blotchy with a halo/glow around white credits , normal ?
5. Yellow/Dirty lines when watching a movie with pure white , like it the scene pans to a sky or snow? Is this the dreaded DSE I'm seeing , worth playing panel lottery?
6. Settings for cable to look it's best other than what's on Page 1 of the thread or other tips ?
I just want to make sure what I am getting is the norm , if not then I will look into exchanging for a new P75 Panel. I really considering you guys experts and value your feedback. I am a former M70(2016) owner you decided to upgrade so I am somewhat knowledgably but definitely not an expert. I'm looking forward to your help and responses. Cheers!