Official Vizio 2016/2017 P Series Owners ONLY Thread UHD/HDR/DV No Price Talk Please - Page 1774 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 288450Likes

post #53191 of 63863 Old 10-20-2017, 05:13 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdh86 View Post
Quick update on this - Vizio contacted me today to inform me that they have ran out of the 2016 P65-C1's and are instead sending me this years E1. I understand they are the same aside from the tablet/remote but hopefully QA has improved over the year between models.
Just received my P65-E1, updated to the latest firmware and i'm quite happy with it so far. Just had a quick question about the included cable - is it a quality cable for 4k? ie. has anyone experienced an issue with that cable that went away when switching to another cable? I still have a few devices to set up and would like to avoid that headache if possible.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #53192 of 63863 Old 10-20-2017, 06:36 AM
7-Year Tribulation Soon?

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 2020 Post(s)
Liked: 720
Quote:

Just had a quick question about the included cable - is it a quality cable for 4k? ie. has anyone experienced an issue with that cable that went away when switching to another cable?

I believe an HDMI cable gets its toughest test at 4K and HDR-DV (Dolby Vision) over HDR-10, especially at 60VF. I would think the included Vizio cable would meet this spec. If you have a problem with SDR 4K with a cable, it won't be able to do 4K/HDR-DV/10.

Like The Panel Lottery Game, so it can be the same with Certified Premium High Speed (18Gbps) HDMI Cables.

- Pj
rdh86 likes this.

- PjThis is The End-Age GenerationTime is Running OutQuakes, Sinkholes, Meteors
EvilutionMankind Was CreatedWe Didn't Come From ApesThere Was a Worldwide Flood!
The End of This Age is Near!I'm Ready For The Rapture!Are You Ready?The Time is Now!
post #53193 of 63863 Old 10-20-2017, 06:42 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleCakYngMfd View Post
I believe an HDMI cable gets its toughest test at 4K and HDR-DV (Dolby Vision) over HDR-10, especially at 60VF. I would think the included Vizio cable would meet this spec. If you have a problem with SDR 4K with a cable, it won't be able to do 4K/HDR-DV/10.

Like The Panel Lottery Game, so it can be the same with Certified Premium High Speed (18Gbps) HDMI Cables.

- Pj
Thank you for your input, I'll use the included cable and hope for the best!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #53194 of 63863 Old 10-20-2017, 06:51 AM
7-Year Tribulation Soon?

Quote:

I'll use the included cable and hope for the best!

People have purchased various brands, including from Mono Price and Amazon. Some of those can be failures, but I've seen a number of posts that favor these two sources the most. I think there's an Apple-brand cable that came out and it's 48Gbps! That ought to more than handle 4K/HDR-DV. ($$)

- Pj

EvilutionMankind Was CreatedWe Didn't Come From ApesThere Was a Worldwide Flood!
The End of This Age is Near!I'm Ready For The Rapture!Are You Ready?The Time is Now!
post #53195 of 63863 Old 10-20-2017, 06:53 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 725 Post(s)
Liked: 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by garnetbobcat View Post
I'm seeing the same thing on my 2016 75" display using ARC to my Denon AVR-x3000. It's not consistent, though. it happens with my DTV 4K Genie Mini and not my Roku Premiere+. I haven't really used SMARTCAST and it's tough to tell with PS4 and Switch without detailed examination. I haven't had the time to thoroughly explore the situation or try swapping things.

I'm not entirely convinced that it's the display. Some live DTV channels have a subtle delay, many seem fine. Some DVR content is obviously delayed, but some seems fine. It would not surprise me if the 4K Mini is contributing to the problem, given its track record. I have ensured that audio delay is on 0. I have tried changing the audio output from AUTO to Bitstream and PCM. Nothing has changed.

Apologies for not having much to contribute. Just know you're not alone! I have designs on trying the optical connection, swapping DTV hardware, etc., but I have not found the time.
It's definitely the TV. The Smartcast Apps do the same thing. HDR and DV are the worst. I've given up and just switched the ATV4K back to HDR. I'm not willing to troubleshoot for hours about something I just don't care enough about. I'll probably just go back to buying discs so I can enjoy high res audio as well.

By the way, it's very sad to hear that Matt left. He was the one thing that differentiated Vizio from every other brand.
toonj64 likes this.
post #53196 of 63863 Old 10-20-2017, 06:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
Liked: 324
Quote:
I think there's an Apple-brand cable that came out and it's 48Gbps! That ought to more than handle 4K/HDR-DV. ($$)

- Pj

It’s Belkin brand (I think Apple might carry it in their stores), really it’s aimed at HDMI 2.1 but should be plenty for good “old” 2.0
CleCakYngMfd and rdh86 like this.

Vizio 2016 P65, Denon x2200, 5.0.2 Elac Debut F5, C5, B4, and A4
PS4 Pro, AMD Vega 56, and Nvidia Shield
post #53197 of 63863 Old 10-20-2017, 07:18 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
Liked: 308
I am having some luck with these. https://www.vanco1.com/product/certi...with-ethernet/
If you decide to go this way look around for price. The reason I started using these was that I found out they were doing the Classes for the HDMI org. that certifies the cables.

Nothing's Impossible if you don't have to do it yourself ! Glenee

Last edited by Glenee; 10-20-2017 at 07:22 AM.
post #53198 of 63863 Old 10-20-2017, 08:35 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 386 Post(s)
Liked: 345
Quote:
Vizio only has a forward Firmware gear. No reverse. A while back, I posted that reds looked red-orange. Seems to be better now than what I saw initially with earlier Firmware, but if you're not on zero axis, the reds are red-orange at the far-side of the screen. I wonder how the reds are doing with off-axis viewing on the P55s (IPS panel)?

My suggestion for freeze/reboot problems would to have all connected devices removed and watch direct-streaming for a while to see how it behaves. If it still has a freeze/reboot problems, then it would appear something is wrong with the Display.
I sit dead center to the screen and this has never been a factor before.

All the freezes/reboot were when I was trying Smartcast. e.g. Started an episode of The Grand Tour and the audio played, but the screen was completely black and even the Info bar wouldn't come up. Tried to back out and the screen was very dim and then it rebooted. Had very occasional freezes and reboots before, but this was nuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtthwgrms View Post
That sucks and unfortunately at the moment Vizio would not acknowledge it as wrong, here is what they told me:

"I've checked with our software people and we've reviewed the pictures. This TV is working as intended. Sometimes when firmware updates occur the default settings for the display change slightly. I'd recommend tinkering around with the picture settings and advanced picture settings until it's exactly how you like it."
And in no time flat, Vizio has become Comcast (or an airline), peeing on our legs and and telling us they're peeing on our legs because what are we going to do about it, huh? HUH??? Unreal.

As anyone who's experiencing this can attest, this isn't a slight change, but an immediate "WTF is going on here??"

PimpVision® Quantum: Vizio PQ65-F1 | Denon AVR-X4400H | Def Tech ProCinema 600 + ProCenter 1000 + Monoprice Caliber #4104 (Atmos) + Monolith 10" THX Select (5.1.4) | Nvidia SHIELD (2015) | Apple TV 4K | Sony UBP-X800 | XBOX Project Scorpio | Xbox 360 | PS4 Pro | PS3 | Toshiba HD-A30 | Chromecast Ultra | Harmony 650 | Monoprice 8-Port gigabit switch
My DVD Profiler List | DirkFlix: My Movie Viewing Diary and Reviews
post #53199 of 63863 Old 10-20-2017, 09:14 AM

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 3128 Post(s)
Liked: 2544
I found a little dolby vision pre calibration image from a Vizio p from home theater HiFi back in February...

http://hometheaterhifi.com/wp-conten...image22-lg.jpg

Notice anything different? Seems certain at some point along the way Dolby vision got broken.
post #53200 of 63863 Old 10-20-2017, 09:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 196 Post(s)
Quoted: 4964 Post(s)
Liked: 3529
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexanderg823 View Post
I found a little dolby vision pre calibration image from a Vizio p from home theater HiFi back in February...

http://hometheaterhifi.com/wp-conten...image22-lg.jpg

Notice anything different? Seems certain at some point along the way Dolby vision got broken.
That's after Cal......

Quote:
As with any calibration we take a “before” snap shot of the display as found (though in this example I had already gone through it once…out of box it was much worse than this).
reallynotnick and thomasfxlt like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sony LCD Master Series Calibration Thread
My P75-C1 Calibration Settings (5.0.14.1).
Sony XBR-75Z9F, Vizio P75-C1, Pioneer Kuro 5020, Pioneer VSX-1131, XBox One(X), Wii, NVIDIA SHIELD.v1, FireTV 4K-HDR, HDHR Connects, QNAP 431+

Last edited by shoman94; 10-20-2017 at 09:53 AM.
post #53201 of 63863 Old 10-20-2017, 10:01 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
Liked: 104
This hasn't changed:

With the new firmware Smartcast audio fails every time I change content. This is forcing me to cycle power on my receiver. For example, casting from Amazon or Netflix (example: TV series) between each episode I lose audio and I am required to cycle power on receiver to regain audio. If I cast Pandora audio, fails between each song or if a commercial comes on I have to cycle the power each time to regain audio. This has been happening since I've owned the TV with the last 3 firmware versions.

Other than this I have been satisfied with my p50-c1. Aside from the occasional Amazon casting all my content is played direct from my HTPC/NAS using VLC or Kodi and the P50-c1 has served me well.
Rico167 likes this.
post #53202 of 63863 Old 10-20-2017, 10:32 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Sorry for the stupid question, but could someone give me the quick version of what all this DV fuss is? Or if there's a detailed post/thread about it, let me know. Not trying to be lazy about it, but I read the last few pages and I'm not sure I'm fully understanding what's going on. The gist I'm getting is that DV no longer works correctly after an update? Is that the case?

I have a P65-E1 being delivered Tuesday. Should I avoid updating it? Should I just use DV and go about business as usual as I have no frame of reference for what it is versus what it used to be?
post #53203 of 63863 Old 10-20-2017, 10:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 828 Post(s)
Liked: 550
Quote:
Originally Posted by smhealey View Post
This hasn't changed:

With the new firmware Smartcast audio fails every time I change content. This is forcing me to cycle power on my receiver. For example, casting from Amazon or Netflix (example: TV series) between each episode I lose audio and I am required to cycle power on receiver to regain audio. If I cast Pandora audio, fails between each song or if a commercial comes on I have to cycle the power each time to regain audio. This has been happening since I've owned the TV with the last 3 firmware versions.

Other than this I have been satisfied with my p50-c1. Aside from the occasional Amazon casting all my content is played direct from my HTPC/NAS using VLC or Kodi and the P50-c1 has served me well.
This is a specific issue with your AVR. I dont have this issues at all and havent seen anyone else metion it
AirborneMaikai likes this.
post #53204 of 63863 Old 10-20-2017, 11:11 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 386 Post(s)
Liked: 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil Schwartzman View Post
Sorry for the stupid question, but could someone give me the quick version of what all this DV fuss is? Or if there's a detailed post/thread about it, let me know. Not trying to be lazy about it, but I read the last few pages and I'm not sure I'm fully understanding what's going on. The gist I'm getting is that DV no longer works correctly after an update? Is that the case?

I have a P65-E1 being delivered Tuesday. Should I avoid updating it? Should I just use DV and go about business as usual as I have no frame of reference for what it is versus what it used to be?
The very short version is that DV apparently has been broken for quite some time, possibly predating 3.3.18.1, and that setting the backlight at the recommended 50 actually dims and muddies up highlight areas, but dialing down to 27-30 improves things. We don't know what's causing it, our CTO concierge no longer works at Vizio, and the minions representing in the Vizio_TV subreddit are blowing off and happy-talking the problems, doubling down on how 3.4.8.5 has destroyed Rec2020 color fidelity. They're claiming that it's just a slight difference and completely normal. They must have umpires engineering their firmwares now. It's a crying shame.
toonj64 likes this.

PimpVision® Quantum: Vizio PQ65-F1 | Denon AVR-X4400H | Def Tech ProCinema 600 + ProCenter 1000 + Monoprice Caliber #4104 (Atmos) + Monolith 10" THX Select (5.1.4) | Nvidia SHIELD (2015) | Apple TV 4K | Sony UBP-X800 | XBOX Project Scorpio | Xbox 360 | PS4 Pro | PS3 | Toshiba HD-A30 | Chromecast Ultra | Harmony 650 | Monoprice 8-Port gigabit switch
My DVD Profiler List | DirkFlix: My Movie Viewing Diary and Reviews
post #53205 of 63863 Old 10-20-2017, 12:22 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 196 Post(s)
Quoted: 4964 Post(s)
Liked: 3529
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkBelig View Post
I just got the 3.4.8.5 update and am really, really, REALLY wishing I hadn't. It is absolute hot garbage and was a final [excrement] cherry atop my [intercoursing bovine fecal matter] evening spent troubleshooting why my Plex DVR wasn't recording.

I forced the Vizio FW update and now my SHIELD TV has the same craptastic colors you reported unless you switch to a Rec709 flavor. Any and all Rec2020 settings exhibit this problem. I'd been running 4:2:2 12-bit Rec2020 (auto wants 4:2:0 10-bit), but only RGB or Rec709 keeps the YouTube screen from looking more muted tomato orangey-red. I could tell the moment I switched to SHIELD that the colors were off, lacking in reds. (FWIW, I switched to the Xbox One S and while not as ugly, YouTube still doesn't seem right.) Netflix HDR10 looks wrong as well.

The P65 also started freezing and rebooting - doing so four times. I did a factory reset (ugh) and just altered Calibrated Dark by turning Sharpness to 0 and Backlight to 50, shutting off the denoise stuff; gamma 2.2.

So I've gone from a TV that looked pretty darn good for everything (except the botched up Spider-Man: Homecoming Vudu UHD) to a TV that looks wrong on almost everything. Can we backtrack and reinstall the last FW because this simply blows goats?
I'll check out my Shield tonight. I haven't been using it.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sony LCD Master Series Calibration Thread
My P75-C1 Calibration Settings (5.0.14.1).
Sony XBR-75Z9F, Vizio P75-C1, Pioneer Kuro 5020, Pioneer VSX-1131, XBox One(X), Wii, NVIDIA SHIELD.v1, FireTV 4K-HDR, HDHR Connects, QNAP 431+
post #53206 of 63863 Old 10-20-2017, 01:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Quoted: 2563 Post(s)
Liked: 1535
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkBelig View Post
The very short version is that DV apparently has been broken for quite some time, possibly predating 3.3.18.1, and that setting the backlight at the recommended 50 actually dims and muddies up highlight areas, but dialing down to 27-30 improves things. We don't know what's causing it, our CTO concierge no longer works at Vizio, and the minions representing in the Vizio_TV subreddit are blowing off and happy-talking the problems, doubling down on how 3.4.8.5 has destroyed Rec2020 color fidelity. They're claiming that it's just a slight difference and completely normal. They must have umpires engineering their firmwares now. It's a crying shame.
Honestly, im not trying to steal thunder from the whistle blower, but I have never liked the way DV has looked since I purchased my original unit in September of 2016. I always thought it was supposed to look like that as I interpreted it as a limitation of these displays having lower nit output.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
post #53207 of 63863 Old 10-20-2017, 02:45 PM
7-Year Tribulation Soon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil Schwartzman View Post

Could someone give me the quick version of what all this DV fuss is? ... The gist I'm getting is that DV no longer works correctly after an update? Is that the case?

I have a P65-E1 being delivered Tuesday. Should I avoid updating it? Should I just use DV and go about business as usual?

It's tough to avoid Firmware Updates without disabling the Display's InterNet connection.

My opinion would be continue as usual. While DV isn't working right, I'm using it with it's 'default' Backlight of 50, though with the latest Firmware 3.4.8.5, the Backlight now will not auto-adjust to 50 from another user-adjusted setting. Just watch DV with Calibrated or Calibrated Dark. (Calibrated will have the higher Backlight setting. On my P50, this is 96... the 'Daytime' setting.)

- Pj
Cam1977 likes this.

post #53208 of 63863 Old 10-20-2017, 02:50 PM
7-Year Tribulation Soon?

HDR DV Update from Reddit:

Alex: "Do you have any new info for us? Any tiny smidgen of info from engineering like they may have at least identified some sort of issue?"

Vizio: "I don't have any further information yet, but as soon as Collin and I know more regarding this particular concern, we will make sure to pass the information along to you guys. Thanks! - Miranda"

Sparta-Alex! Sparta-Alex! Sparta-Alex!

post #53209 of 63863 Old 10-20-2017, 03:06 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 2842 Post(s)
Liked: 3379
Quote:
HDR DV Update from Reddit:

Alex: "Do you have any new info for us? Any tiny smidgen of info from engineering like they may have at least identified some sort of issue?"

Vizio: "I don't have any further information yet, but as soon as Collin and I know more regarding this particular concern, we will make sure to pass the information along to you guys. Thanks! - Miranda"

Sparta-Alex! Sparta-Alex! Sparta-Alex!
Lol the pressure is on😁
post #53210 of 63863 Old 10-20-2017, 05:34 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 906 Post(s)
Liked: 644
OK got my Costco P65-E1 that was on sale two weeks ago. Got it set up and spend a little bit of time giving it a spin. First I come from multiple Panasonic plasmas over the years. I got. LG 65C7 to replace my main VT60 plasma back in July and today replaced my exercise room VT60 with the P65-E1. Once I tasted UHD HDR I knew my second plasma's days were numbered. I knew I was not going to spend OLED money and am not worried about super critical viewing while I am working out and thought the Vizio would be a great value and deliver way above average performance.

So my initial observations are first the TV is heavier than I expected. My TV was built at the end of August or early September (week 35). I fired up the TV and noticed some blotchy gray, but as soon as the backlight turned off it was gone. I need to test some slides soon. So the firmware seems to be current and all the apps were built in and the remote has shortcut keys to the services I care about, NetFlix, Amazon and Vudu. I logged into all services and took them for a test drive. Quickly changed to Calibrated Dark mode and fired up HDR content. I must say the out of box experience in Calibrated Dark and Calibrate modes looks very good. fav and HDR on Nerflix looked great, tried Daredevil, Like Cage and Cosmos Laundromat and was impressed. I could easily see the difference compared to the deeper contrast from my OLED, but it held its own very nicely. I then tried some Amazon content and then Vudu I fired up Pacific Rim. On full bright scenes there is some minor vignetting in the corners. For my short 45 minute test drive I was impressed.

The TV is fairly responsive, but it does fell a tad slow compared to my Roku Ultra. I did hook up my Ultra and sent ARC back to my Sony sound bar. I am getting some audio dropouts if the audio is set to DD+, if I set it to stereo it sounds fine. I will need to spend some time to troubleshooting further.

Overall excellent TV, still hoping the one I ordere from Office Depot ships in 2 weeks at the bargain price they had it for and may keep both of these. I am looking forward to doing some more viewing and appreciating this great value.

LG 65C7P (Also XBR65X900E and XBR55X900E)
Denon x7200WA
Oppo BD-203
Klipsch RP-280F / RC-62ii / RP-140SA / RS-35 / RS-25
Dual PSA V1800s
post #53211 of 63863 Old 10-20-2017, 05:42 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluken View Post
OK got my Costco P65-E1 that was on sale two weeks ago. Got it set up and spend a little bit of time giving it a spin. First I come from multiple Panasonic plasmas over the years. I got. LG 65C7 to replace my main VT60 plasma back in July and today replaced my exercise room VT60 with the P65-E1. Once I tasted UHD HDR I knew my second plasma's days were numbered. I knew I was not going to spend OLED money and am not worried about super critical viewing while I am working out and thought the Vizio would be a great value and deliver way above average performance.

So my initial observations are first the TV is heavier than I expected. My TV was built at the end of August or early September (week 35). I fired up the TV and noticed some blotchy gray, but as soon as the backlight turned off it was gone. I need to test some slides soon. So the firmware seems to be current and all the apps were built in and the remote has shortcut keys to the services I care about, NetFlix, Amazon and Vudu. I logged into all services and took them for a test drive. Quickly changed to Calibrated Dark mode and fired up HDR content. I must say the out of box experience in Calibrated Dark and Calibrate modes looks very good. fav and HDR on Nerflix looked great, tried Daredevil, Like Cage and Cosmos Laundromat and was impressed. I could easily see the difference compared to the deeper contrast from my OLED, but it held its own very nicely. I then tried some Amazon content and then Vudu I fired up Pacific Rim. On full bright scenes there is some minor vignetting in the corners. For my short 45 minute test drive I was impressed.

The TV is fairly responsive, but it does fell a tad slow compared to my Roku Ultra. I did hook up my Ultra and sent ARC back to my Sony sound bar. I am getting some audio dropouts if the audio is set to DD+, if I set it to stereo it sounds fine. I will need to spend some time to troubleshooting further.

Overall excellent TV, still hoping the one I ordere from Office Depot ships in 2 weeks at the bargain price they had it for and may keep both of these. I am looking forward to doing some more viewing and appreciating this great value.
Lol you and I both have the same sets...i must admit the p does hold up well against my C7...but infinite blacks just set the C7 apart. The experience for me with HDR has been beyond what I expected especially at this price point...excellent alternative for those not wanting to spend thousands more.
kluken likes this.
post #53212 of 63863 Old 10-20-2017, 06:41 PM

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
Liked: 9
So is there a negative to setting the black light to 30 on my p65? No pro calibration here, wondering if best to just leave it. This is for DV
post #53213 of 63863 Old 10-20-2017, 06:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croikee26 View Post
So is there a negative to setting the black light to 30 on my p65? No pro calibration here, wondering if best to just leave it. This is for DV
I would leave it at 50, if not getting calibrated, that's what I was advised on here.
post #53214 of 63863 Old 10-20-2017, 06:53 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Quoted: 1531 Post(s)
Liked: 888
Quote:
I would say for the 65 inch it's best at 30 with or without calibration. It varies by size is what it looks like right now.

post #53215 of 63863 Old 10-20-2017, 06:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beardontwalk123 View Post
I would say for the 65 inch it's best at 30 with or without calibration. It varies by size is what it looks like right now.

Really? A couple of other members suggested 50, without cal.
post #53216 of 63863 Old 10-20-2017, 06:59 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam1977 View Post
Really? A couple of other members suggested 50, without cal.
The one that mentioned it has a 75 inch. It seems to matter what size you have.

Cam1977 likes this.
post #53217 of 63863 Old 10-20-2017, 06:59 PM

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
Liked: 9
Are there possible side effects?
post #53218 of 63863 Old 10-20-2017, 07:01 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beardontwalk123 View Post
The one that mentioned it has a 75 inch. It seems to matter what size you have.

Oh ok...lol I'm not messing with it on my end.
post #53219 of 63863 Old 10-20-2017, 07:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
You can probably do A B comparisons with HDR10...i haven't seen enough on mine and I have the 65 to warrant any changes...but again mine is not calibrated.
post #53220 of 63863 Old 10-20-2017, 07:05 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I don't see any.....without a meter it's hard to tell if your specific display has a negative effect or not. So far it looks like....75 inch keep at 50. 65 inch lower to 30. 50 and 55 are ?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
2016/2017 vizio p-series - nice pic(k)! / netflix , best value , D7000 , dolby vision , latest firmware - 6.0.18.1 - previous 5.0.16.1 , Vizio , Vudu

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page