Official Vizio 2016/2017 P Series Owners ONLY Thread UHD/HDR/DV No Price Talk Please - Page 187 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 288509Likes

post #5581 of 64171 Old 04-12-2016, 10:52 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
Liked: 107
Considering this set coming from a Panny p60st50. Watch Dish 80%, Amazon 20%. Don't own a Blu ray player. Devon avr-1712 that's used now and then on a DVD (OPPO 980h). Have not looked much but the Samsung curved at Sams Club looked really nice to me. I love the specs and reviews of this Vizio, but for my watching, not sure if it's worth the extra $500. Thoughts from anyone coming from a Plasma who's on Dish?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5582 of 64171 Old 04-12-2016, 10:53 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasfxlt View Post
What's your current firmware?
Not home currently so have no way to check. Will have to see whats up when I get home.
post #5583 of 64171 Old 04-12-2016, 10:53 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Liked: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeronetFi View Post
Due to recent quality control issues with Monoprice cables, People have started recommending the Amazon Basic HDMI cables. I am in no way putting down the monoprice cables. I have many of them in my house but after reading some forums, it seems the recommendation for HDMI cables has switched to the Amazon Basics.

http://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-H...ilpage_o00_s00
Thanks a lot, I saved that link.....
NeronetFi likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5584 of 64171 Old 04-12-2016, 10:58 AM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelikesspam View Post
Thank you for the suggestion. The firmware updated itself when the TV was originally unboxed, but I just double checked and it's 1.1.6.12 which I believe is the latest. The problem occurs regardless of source across: Verizon set top box, the Vizio tablet and Lg G4 cell phone using Google Cast app. It's also now frozen twice - the TV becomes unresponsive to input from tablet remote, physical remote or Verizon remote and I have to physically unplug to TV to restore functionality.

Any other suggestions or does this go back to the store and I get TV number 3 from this series?
Quote:
I'm at a bit of a loss. I'd turn it on and do a factory reset. Redo your setup.

Is the TV hardwired to the internet? Ethernet, not wireless.

You did update the tablet apps?

Before you return it, call Vizio tech support. It's highly unlikely you're getting 2 tv's with exactly this problem. I don't think we've had anything else like this that persisted on one set much less 2.

The TV is hard wired. Just to clarify, the first P65 did not have this problem. It had picture quality issues and I exchanged it, but during the time I had it (~ 7 days), it never showed this problem of rebooting or freezing. I also kept the tablet from the first TV when doing the exchange. So given that the first TV worked (picture issues aside) with an identical setup, I concluded it was likely an issue with this TV and not with any inputs, apps, the tablet, etc...

I have not tried factory reset but will do so and will report back. Thanks for the help.
thomasfxlt likes this.
post #5585 of 64171 Old 04-12-2016, 11:15 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
Liked: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by fvbounty View Post
Does anyone have a recommendation on HDMI cables, I will be getting a Denon AVR-S910W and its about 10feet from where the P65 will be and my Xfinity X1 box will be just under the P65, so I guess I will need 2 10ft cables...I always used cables from Monoprice and never had a problem...any ideas would be appreciated..thanks in advance.
These come highly recommended

http://www.amazon.com/Mediabridge-UL...dp/B0019EHU8G/
fvbounty likes this.
post #5586 of 64171 Old 04-12-2016, 11:24 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeronetFi View Post
I ordered my P65 and BB will be delivering it on Friday. So excited
mine just arrived today. looking forward to playing around with it. returned the 75' Sony 850D after having it for a few days.
post #5587 of 64171 Old 04-12-2016, 11:27 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 203 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5072 Post(s)
Liked: 3583
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpgxsvcd View Post
That is one of the reasons that I am now advocating throwing REC.709 out the window with the P75.

That isn’t to say that you should ignore all aspects of REC.709. You still need to make sure that whiter than white and blacker than black match up properly. However, I see no reason to limit a TV that can get very bright to only 100-120 NITs. I also don’t see any reason to conform exactly to the colors of REC.709 as long as the TV is not clipping the colors.

With REC.709 the range of colors that the content can contain is very limited. However, the WCG TVs of today can basically map those dull muted colors to much more vibrant colors without clipping. I don’t see any reason to handicap the TV just to say that you abide by an antiquated standard.

Now there is nothing wrong with calibrating the TV to REC.709 so that you are sure that the colors are balanced and close to what the original director/editor wanted you to see. However, don’t stop there. If you think the colors should be more vibrant don’t hold back. Push them up past REC.709 as long as you are not pushing them to the point they clip or lose detail.

Honestly, my P75 looked very similar to my M80 right out of the box with no color changes at all. That looks ok because both TVs are fairly close to REC.709 without any color changes. However, it opened up a whole new world when I pushed the colors further past what REC.709 is capable of. You don’t even have to push the settings very far to achieve that.

I guess I will just never understand why some people would choose accepting a lower standard over what looks best to them.

I looked up what it would cost to do the HDR calibration that Vizio has graciously laid out for the new P-series. The best I could tell it looks like it will run about $900. Please correct me if that figure is wrong.

http://www.amazon.com/SpectraCal-Cal...words=Calman+6

It just makes me sick to think that some people might spend $1200-$2000 on their TV and then be shamed into spending almost half of that amount again to go the extra 1%-2% to meet some arbitrary standard.

The TV industry is changing and hopefully our obsession with blindly sticking to standards regardless of cost will subside.

I agree that we should not be held within the triangle. I just want the colors that are within the triangle to be accurate. I have a pre and post calibration I did last night that I'll be posting later in the calibration thread when I update my post. It shows how much it is off even though we don't think it is.
I bought a i1Display Pro and plan to use Color HCFR with it for DV calibration (Hopefully it gets implemented in the near future). Some settings look to be in there in the last update of the software (at 2am lol) but I'm not sure if the implementation will be active soon if at all. I paid 180ish for the meter and HCFR is free(donations accepted). I agree that some of this calibration software if way over priced for a home enthusiast. Unacceptable in my opinion. I won't be paying that kind of money to calibrate my one Display.
Spine Guy likes this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sony LCD Master Series Calibration Thread
My P75-C1 Calibration Settings (5.0.14.1).
Sony XBR-75Z9F, Vizio P75-C1, Pioneer Kuro 5020, Pioneer VSX-1131, XBox One(X), Wii, NVIDIA SHIELD.v1, FireTV 4K-HDR, HDHR Connects, QNAP 431+

Last edited by shoman94; 04-12-2016 at 12:47 PM.
post #5588 of 64171 Old 04-12-2016, 11:28 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
Liked: 67
Quote:
It's much preferred to use ethernet.
as i understand it, a powerline adapter works very well too, for those that don't have ethernet cable near their tv.
shoman94 likes this.

Take responsibility for your own actions...society is not here to look after you...
In other words, if you order coffee, expect it to be hot for christsake!
post #5589 of 64171 Old 04-12-2016, 11:28 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 122 Post(s)
Quoted: 3329 Post(s)
Liked: 6182
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat View Post
Considering this set coming from a Panny p60st50. Watch Dish 80%, Amazon 20%. Don't own a Blu ray player. Devon avr-1712 that's used now and then on a DVD (OPPO 980h). Have not looked much but the Samsung curved at Sams Club looked really nice to me. I love the specs and reviews of this Vizio, but for my watching, not sure if it's worth the extra $500. Thoughts from anyone coming from a Plasma who's on Dish?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGONZ825 View Post
mine just arrived today. looking forward to playing around with it. returned the 75' Sony 850D after having it for a few days.
Welcome. Page 1, post 1 has a bunch of info to start.

SONY Z9F LCD Master Series Owners Thread
Vizio 2016 P series FAQ, general info and Help
Sony Z9F 75, Vizio P75C1 UHD/HDR/DV, Pioneer Elite SC-95, Samsung UHD Bluray K8500, AppleTV 4K, CC Ultra
post #5590 of 64171 Old 04-12-2016, 11:33 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 452
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoob View Post
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I hooked a LAN to my tv and it doesnt acknowledge that a LAN is plugged in. It only gave me the choice of wifi during setup. Where in the menu can I enable the use of LAN to my set?
I can't remember if it's in the settings but it should auto default to the LAN connection when you plug it in. You can test it by switching to another input or when you turn the TV on and the info pops up at the top of the screen and there will be a little ethernet jack icon instead of a wifi signal icon.

Edit: Go into settings and then click network. Connection Type should say "Ethernet"
thomasfxlt and Anago like this.

LG 65C7
Denon AVR-X3300W
Q Acoustics 3020 fronts, 3090 center, 3010 surrounds
SVS PB-1000
Samsung K8500

Last edited by hockeythug; 04-12-2016 at 12:51 PM.
post #5591 of 64171 Old 04-12-2016, 11:35 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
Welcome. Page 1, post 1 has a bunch of info to start.
Jackpot! thanks for the head up.
post #5592 of 64171 Old 04-12-2016, 11:43 AM

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexanderg823 View Post
Absolutely. Has much better blacks than the panny. Black bars won't go gray in dark content, for example, like they do on the panny.
Thanks. But Rtings did measure the blacks on the S64 better than the Vizio P.

I'm very interested in this TV though. $2000 for the 65" is great.
post #5593 of 64171 Old 04-12-2016, 11:46 AM

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 3128 Post(s)
Liked: 2544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo3492 View Post
Thanks. But Rtings did measure the blacks on the S64 better than the Vizio P.

I'm very interested in this TV though. $2000 for the 65" is great.
they measure native blacks with local dimming disabled. Which is the best they've ever measured on an LCD before.

I'm telling you for a fact the blacks are better on the Vizio P than the S64, I've had one - The Panasonic S60 Costco model with the ST60 anti glare filter on it.

Yeah, had that. letterbox bars turn gray when watching dark scenes at night. Doesn't happen on the Vizio P.
toonj64 likes this.
post #5594 of 64171 Old 04-12-2016, 11:46 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by mor945 View Post
Anybody here have the 55 inch version? How are the blacks on the IPS panel? I heard somewhere that because of the technology used in tv, the blacks in IPS panel are not so bad.
I am trying to decide between 2016 P series 55 inch and X850C.
I have the 55 and I have a Panny P60ST60. The Panny is downstairs with little ambient light and the 55 is on our main floor next to windows with blinds. The blacks are extremely good on the 55 IMO. The debate on IPS blacks being worse than VA blacks may not hold as much water with full array lighting the P series has. I don't have a VA/IPS comparison in front of me but compared to the plasma its every bit as good. Streaming through Netflix (Marco Polo, Daredevil, House of Cards, etc.) I've been very happy with the 55. I use DirecTV and am happy with the picture from 720p/1080i sources. I don't expect NBC to look like Marco Polo and it doesn't. But I'm very happy with this set overall. It's an extremely bright set that shows deep blacks without losing detail. If anything my wife complains about the brightness so I adjust it from day to night viewing using presets.
def11 likes this.

Sony XBR-65X900E / Sony STRDN1080 / Definitive Technology ProCinema 600 Series / Vizio P55-C1 / Vizio SB4031-D5 / DirecTV Genie (non-4K) / Apple TV 4 / Apple TV 4K / Roku Premiere+
post #5595 of 64171 Old 04-12-2016, 12:01 PM

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
Liked: 211
That is the assumption I started with - what I am seeing is not judder. But I have not seen it before upgrading to the P65 which is why I am wondering if it being caused by processing done by the display.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toonj64 View Post
I agree, it doesnt sound like actual judder. My M60 did some weird motion stuff and it wasnt judder at all. Had some blur and weird image duplication, some other odd things could happen and none of them where judder.

Vizio P65-C1
post #5596 of 64171 Old 04-12-2016, 12:09 PM
Coyote Waits

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 1333 Post(s)
Liked: 2364
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemoon737 View Post
In case you missed that line in my original statement...

I am holding off on judgement until some more reviews come in hopefully with numbers more in line with Vizio's claim.
Nope. I was replying to that line primarily by pointing out some reasons to be wary of giving too much significants to any particular number. I was sincere in hoping you get a chance to evaluate the display you select in your home. And I wasn't addressing the "Vizio's claim" bit.

There was no owner's pride involved in my reply.

Enjoy.

My Components:
Denon X3400H, OPPO UDP-203 & BDP-93, Xfinity XG1-P, Vizio PQ, Roku 3 & Ultra 2018
Calibration Resources:
Customer's Reports -- Professional Calibrations
Calibrator's locations and tour areas.

Last edited by htwaits; 04-12-2016 at 12:13 PM.
post #5597 of 64171 Old 04-12-2016, 12:11 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
i was having issues with my yamaha reciever too. the screen would go blank.

i had the hdmi from the yamaha plugged into the 4k hdmi input 5.

i changed the input to hdmi 4 and all is good no more problems.

the only problem I have now is that the tablet has a high pitched squeel when the screen brightness on the tablet is set below a 100.

i contacted vizio and they said they would replace the tablet but I had to mail my tablet and wait for a replacement.

this was after being on the phone for 2 hrs being transferred back and for bewtween reps.

I paid over 2000 us for this tablet and they do not even trust their customers enough to mail a new tablet out first before asking to send the faulty one back.

pretty dissapointed right now with there support team.
post #5598 of 64171 Old 04-12-2016, 12:14 PM

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
Liked: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by fvbounty View Post
Does anyone have a recommendation on HDMI cables, I will be getting a Denon AVR-S910W and its about 10feet from where the P65 will be and my Xfinity X1 box will be just under the P65, so I guess I will need 2 10ft cables...I always used cables from Monoprice and never had a problem...any ideas would be appreciated..thanks in advance.
I would go with the thewirecutter.com's recommendation on cables, I know the 6 footer fixed my HDMI CEC issues I was having. http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-hdmi-cables/
post #5599 of 64171 Old 04-12-2016, 12:19 PM

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
Liked: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyus View Post
I have the 55 and I have a Panny P60ST60. The Panny is downstairs with little ambient light and the 55 is on our main floor next to windows with blinds. The blacks are extremely good on the 55 IMO. The debate on IPS blacks being worse than VA blacks may not hold as much water with full array lighting the P series has. I don't have a VA/IPS comparison in front of me but compared to the plasma its every bit as good. Streaming through Netflix (Marco Polo, Daredevil, House of Cards, etc.) I've been very happy with the 55. I use DirecTV and am happy with the picture from 720p/1080i sources. I don't expect NBC to look like Marco Polo and it doesn't. But I'm very happy with this set overall. It's an extremely bright set that shows deep blacks without losing detail. If anything my wife complains about the brightness so I adjust it from day to night viewing using presets.
This is good to hear, looking in a few months to upgrade a Samsung 46B8500 to the 55 inch Vizio P Series in my bedroom. I also own a Panasonic 60VT60 in my living room and hearing that you think the P series is just as good as the 60ST60 that is comforting to hear.
post #5600 of 64171 Old 04-12-2016, 12:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 725 Post(s)
Liked: 951
Quote:
they measure native blacks with local dimming disabled. Which is the best they've ever measured on an LCD before.

I'm telling you for a fact the blacks are better on the Vizio P than the S64, I've had one - The Panasonic S60 Costco model with the ST60 anti glare filter on it.

Yeah, had that. letterbox bars turn gray when watching dark scenes at night. Doesn't happen on the Vizio P.
I have a Panasonic ZT65 in my living and a P75 in my TV room. The P75 can go deeper on both dark and mixed content. It's important to calibrate the P75 to plasma type nits if you want to truly compare.
amcfarla and skip61 like this.
post #5601 of 64171 Old 04-12-2016, 12:23 PM

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
Liked: 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelikesspam View Post
Thank you for the suggestion. The firmware updated itself when the TV was originally unboxed, but I just double checked and it's 1.1.6.12 which I believe is the latest. The problem occurs regardless of source across: Verizon set top box, the Vizio tablet and Lg G4 cell phone using Google Cast app. It's also now frozen twice - the TV becomes unresponsive to input from tablet remote, physical remote or Verizon remote and I have to physically unplug to TV to restore functionality.

Any other suggestions or does this go back to the store and I get TV number 3 from this series?
When you say "The TV becomes unresponsive to input from tablet remote", is the Tv actually frozen up, or is there just seemingly some communication error between the set and the Tablet?
What was happening to me, is the Tablet would seem to "think" the TV was powered off, and the settings * would be greyed out.
I'd usually need to power the TV off and reboot the Tablet to get it to work. when this would happen, the IOS App would also fail to communicate with the TV.

After doing a service reset, I haven't seen this behavior for a couple days though.
thomasfxlt likes this.
post #5602 of 64171 Old 04-12-2016, 12:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 2204 Post(s)
Liked: 2707
Quote:
Originally Posted by htwaits View Post
Nope. I was replying to that line primarily by pointing out some reasons to be wary of giving too much significants to any particular number. I was sincere in hoping you get a chance to evaluate the display you select in your home. And I wasn't addressing the "Vizio's claim" bit.

There was no owner's pride involved in my reply.

Enjoy.
Got it, thanks! I do plan to "audition" the set when my basement is ready which, since I'm doing the work, is still at least 6 weeks away from being able to hang a TV (sorry, display ). By then, I expect there will be any number of firmware updates and "issues" that have been worked out and it should be a more mature product. Of all the "issues" presented thus far, I would say the yellow streak gives me the most pause (I watch a lot of hockey). I had a Panny 60" LCD RP that developed the dreaded "yellow blob" smack dab in the middle of the screen...it got to the point that I had a hard time telling you what else was being displayed...when asked I would just say..."that big yellow blob" LOL...couldn't get rid of that set soon enough.

-Jeff-
Man cave: Sony XBR75Z9D, Marantz SR8012, and OPPO UDP-203
Living room: Sony XBR75X950G, Denon x4500, and Sony UBP-X800M2
post #5603 of 64171 Old 04-12-2016, 12:31 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Hi folks, as mentioned in the "help me choose a TV" thread, I'm in the market and interested in a P65. I'm currently reading through this thread to get an idea of how all the owners feel about the IQ and color processing (color processing is the biggest benefit Sony has over everyone in my experience, and the trade between their processing and the P-Series's FALD is my biggest hangup), but while I'm digging in here, I thought I'd ask about the casting solution.

I'm very familiar with Google Cast, and am pretty happy with it overall. But how does this set play with Harmony controllers? I have a Smart Hub + Simple Remote that I use for most everything (outside of a Nexus Player, which doesn't work with the remote at all...), and it's been a great help for managing my far-too-many inputs and simplifying the controller situation. Does the P-Series play nicely with Harmony controllers (it has IR and Bluetooth for connectivity... possibly network commands as well, but I haven't tried that with anything), or would I have to use the tablet/another smart device? Since the set doesn't seem to have any on-board OS outside of the cast functionality, would I need to continue going through my game consoles/Nexus Player/Intel NUC if I wanted to use the Harmony to access Netflix/Amazon Instant/etc.? And would I be missing out using those devices as opposed to casting apps (i.e. not getting the 4K or HDR features since I doubt the Nexus Player in particular supports those outputs)?

Appreciate any input!

Edit: Oh, and I've seen a lot about source upscaling. How would a 720p signal (taken from OTA and locally served from an Argus TV server) fare, with optimal settings? All of my TV watching is either OTA via server (sometimes raw files, sometimes compressed to mp4), streaming services, and BD.

Last edited by cjp87; 04-12-2016 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Adding info
post #5604 of 64171 Old 04-12-2016, 12:35 PM
Coyote Waits

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemoon737 View Post
He said he watched it in DV but as Thomas pointed out it is not well done in DV either. I have seen similar posts about the HDR version being rather "meh" as well. As they say, garbage in = garbage out (how many time was Bladerunner re-released before they finally got it "right"???).
Quote:
Originally Posted by bootman_head_fi View Post
I missed that part.
But you are spot on about Blade Runner.

At least with this display one feels (assuming Vizio keeps the HDR upgrade promise) a bit more future proof without breaking the bank and the best content is still yet to come.
Just before Blu-ray came out "The Fifth Element" was the demo of choice around here. A lot of people waited with great interest to get it in Blu-ray. The first release from Sony was a horror, and later there had to be a re-release. Stuff happens as we go through these periods when the sellers want us to buy big again. It's as regular as the tide.
bluemoon737 likes this.

My Components:
Denon X3400H, OPPO UDP-203 & BDP-93, Xfinity XG1-P, Vizio PQ, Roku 3 & Ultra 2018
Calibration Resources:
post #5605 of 64171 Old 04-12-2016, 12:36 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
Liked: 297
For those with the 55" IPS P series version...has anyone done a calibration with some numbers and can figure out or ballpark what the Contrast ratio actually is for the 55" version? I would imagine its easy to figure out if you know the peak white and black levels.
post #5606 of 64171 Old 04-12-2016, 12:37 PM
Coyote Waits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spine Guy View Post
Did rtings take the review down? I can't pull it up now. Wanted to compare and see if they changed their calibration settings.
It's there now.

My Components:
Calibration Resources:
post #5607 of 64171 Old 04-12-2016, 12:37 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 10
How can we improve upscaling on this TV? Debating returning it. Can we unlock a hidden menu to upscale better? Thanks.
post #5608 of 64171 Old 04-12-2016, 12:42 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
Liked: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by supremekizzle View Post
How can we improve upscaling on this TV? Debating returning it. Can we unlock a hidden menu to upscale better? Thanks.
Yes. there is a hidden menu in the smartcast app. It's called the Unicorn menu, gives you everything you want.
RickD_99, VBB, Spine Guy and 6 others like this.

Vizio P75-C1, P50-C1, P65-C1- FW 7.0.8.2-1
Samsung UHD Bluray K8500 - LG UBK90 DV Bluray player
Vizio SB46514-F6 Soundbar - Vizio SB4551-D5 Soundbar
Directv Genie HR34 - Chromecast Ultra
post #5609 of 64171 Old 04-12-2016, 12:43 PM

Quote:

Wow, didn't realize they measured the black levels with local dimming off. That's crazy.

Now to decide wheather to wait one more year until next years models, or go for the P series this year.

Got to see if I can possibly sell my s64. How much do you think I can get for it? Thanks.
post #5610 of 64171 Old 04-12-2016, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GardenVariety View Post
I have a Panasonic ZT65 in my living and a P75 in my TV room. The P75 can go deeper on both dark and mixed content. It's important to calibrate the P75 to plasma type nits if you want to truly compare.
Crazy. Which do you prefer for movie viewing?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
2016/2017 vizio p-series - nice pic(k)! / netflix , best value , D7000 , dolby vision , latest firmware - 6.0.18.1 - previous 5.0.16.1 , Vizio , Vudu

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page