Official Vizio 2016/2017 P Series Owners ONLY Thread UHD/HDR/DV No Price Talk Please - Page 463 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 288515Likes

post #13861 of 64191 Old 05-25-2016, 10:20 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 39
For what it's worth, after a few weeks of having zero luck ordering a P65 via Best Buy, I tried on a lark today to put one in my cart and schedule delivery. Typically, I'd get the message that it was not available for my area -- today I tried, and it allowed me to schedule a delivery for May 30th. Part of me expects and email soon from Best Buy saying, "Ooops!" and part of me hopes I'll be staring at it in my living room on Monday We shall see! Maybe BB has gotten some new stock in.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #13862 of 64191 Old 05-25-2016, 10:27 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 2109 Post(s)
Liked: 2143
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeronetFi View Post
I will check my Reduce Jutter settings. I think I have it at 1 or 2 currently. I believe the problem is caused by some sort of handshake issue on the signal coming from the AVR to the TV. If I have the devices direct connected to the TV, there are no lip sync issues. I will test your Judder suggestion after work today
I have tried it set to 0, and the slight delay is still there. 200ms helped, but I noticed it last night watching revenant. The only thing I have not tried is GLL on
post #13863 of 64191 Old 05-25-2016, 10:37 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 203 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5072 Post(s)
Liked: 3583
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpgxsvcd View Post
Yes please. If you have those numbers handy at any point I think that would be good to know. He could have done the pre-calibration measurements wrong but I actually tend to believe him on this particular thing.
I actually found one on my OneDrive. Rtings is the only precal I've seen that close in dE. The only difference in this that I had gamma set to 2.4. That would have no effect on the dE of RGB Grayscale.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...nt=photo%2cpng

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sony LCD Master Series Calibration Thread
My P75-C1 Calibration Settings (5.0.14.1).
Sony XBR-75Z9F, Vizio P75-C1, Pioneer Kuro 5020, Pioneer VSX-1131, XBox One(X), Wii, NVIDIA SHIELD.v1, FireTV 4K-HDR, HDHR Connects, QNAP 431+
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #13864 of 64191 Old 05-25-2016, 10:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GardenVariety View Post
1. I'm not sure opening up 20 trouble tickets for the same problem is going to be the deciding factor on if this is fixable or not. Many, many of us have reported this issue and it's yet to be addressed.

2. You wouldn't see the problem anyway unless you watched it from a cold start and were looking for it. Try turning your TV on in the morning and immediately FF your DVR and watch for a translucent line in the center of your display. If after a couple mornings you don't see it, chances are your TV isn't affected.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	194
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	1459234  
VBB, mpgxsvcd, Ph8te and 7 others like this.

Sony XBR-75Z9F, Vizio P75-C1, Pioneer Kuro 5020, Pioneer VSX-1131, XBox One(X), Wii, NVIDIA SHIELD.v1, FireTV 4K-HDR, HDHR Connects, QNAP 431+
post #13865 of 64191 Old 05-25-2016, 10:44 AM

Quoted: 308 Post(s)
Liked: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattopotamus View Post
I have tried it set to 0, and the slight delay is still there. 200ms helped, but I noticed it last night watching revenant. The only thing I have not tried is GLL on
I think I will just leave my Devices at 60hz, and hope that Vizio Tech support finds a solution to this bug. I did try setting 120ms delay as suggested to me by someone else earlier in the thread and it helped but things were still a little out of sync. I have tried the 200ms before and still could noticed a slight delay in lip movement.
ma1746 likes this.

Vizio 2016 P series FAQ, general info and Help

Vizio P65-C1
Denon AVR-X1100w
LG BD570
post #13866 of 64191 Old 05-25-2016, 10:45 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 551 Post(s)
Liked: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Wadian View Post
As you can see in my photos my screen problem was certainly noticeable. I'd never had a problem at all before and it came out of nowhere. But then after being off for about an hour and turning it back on the picture has been fine. I've already contacted Vizio for a replacement.
I'd like to know how such a serious looking problem could come out of nowhere and then go away? I'm also worried that my replacement display will have the yellow banding problem. I did have the option of a repair and i'm wondering if i should take it. Because then I might keep the same screen and not have to worry about the yellow banding.

Also have anyone else had screen problems as bad as in my photos?
Electronics (microchips) have wide tolerances. Not every microchip of the same make/model is exactly the same believe it or not... So it could just be barely within specs to be working then fall out of spec. A lot of factors can cause this to happen.

Could also be something totally unrelated like a cold solder joint...

For example of what I mean... Take cell phones. The "radio" chip inside your phone and it's electronics are just *slightly* different on each phone even though it's all the same part numbers/design. Because of this each radio (phone) is actually calibrated at the factory after phone is produced. It can make a big difference in term of reception/data performance.

Anyway, I'd get it replaced

Last edited by SiGGy; 05-25-2016 at 10:49 AM.
post #13867 of 64191 Old 05-25-2016, 10:57 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 260 Post(s)
Liked: 278
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortyg83 View Post
Also you said you can't tell a difference under 1. I can tell you the I could switch back and forth between calibrated dark and Showmans Calibration setting and see a clear difference.
This assumes that there is less than a dE of 1 between those 2 calibration settings. You can have 2 calibrations that both have a greyscale dE of .75, but one may be due to a red balance issue, and the other a blue. So when you compare each of them against reference numbers, they are both under a dE of 1, but the difference between the 2 calibrations themselves is visually noticeable as there is a larger difference between the 2 of them than there is between each individually and a reference.
VBB, Stuntman_Mike, zdz and 1 others like this.

Last edited by ttnuagmada; 05-25-2016 at 11:00 AM.
post #13868 of 64191 Old 05-25-2016, 11:09 AM

Quoted: 277 Post(s)
Liked: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt McRae View Post
Let me look into it... Tough to scale manually like that but my guess is that there aren't that many people with a HDR Bluray player yet. As we get closer to the HDMI HDR10 release I'll post to the group.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bargervais View Post
thanks for looking into that for us, i for one do have a UHD HDR Blu-Ray Player.

I also have a Samsung K8500 and am eagerly awaiting the support and the new Smartcast soundbar.
post #13869 of 64191 Old 05-25-2016, 11:16 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Firmware question

Sorry, I know this is a very basic question that I probably should know but, how will we know when the firmware update is ready to download? Will there be a message that automatically comes up on screen? I know that I downloaded one when I first bought the set, but don't remember how I did it. I fiddled with the menu last night but didn't see an obvious place to go download one? Thanks in advance.
post #13870 of 64191 Old 05-25-2016, 11:18 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Quoted: 2958 Post(s)
Liked: 2617
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoman94 View Post
Wow! That is way off. Was this with "Calibrated Dark"? Also what was your back light set to? Also, was that with Local dimming enabled? I have noticed that my TV projects a very distinct Blue Hue to everything with local dimming turned off. It immediately fixes it when you turn on local dimming.

I know some people calibrate with local dimming turned off. My personal opinion on this is that local dimming should be turned on and the backlight should be set to the calibrated spec level. You shouldn't measure and calibrate with one setting and then change the settings after calibration. That defeats the point of calibrating if you take measurements with one setting and then use it with completely different settings.
zdz likes this.

Last edited by mpgxsvcd; 05-25-2016 at 11:28 AM.
post #13871 of 64191 Old 05-25-2016, 11:18 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1066 Post(s)
Liked: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeronetFi View Post
@Matt McRae Have you heard reports of Audio Lip sync issues on 24hz signals sent through an AVR to the TV? I know a few of us have mentioned it in this thread and I have opened a support ticket with Vizio regarding the matter. It does not seem to be specific to the AVR or the Device sending the 24hz signal. I can not be certain (need more testing) but it seems to cause a delay in the video appearing on the screen when changing to an input with a 24hz signal. The delay is not huge but is noticeably different then if the devices are set to 60hz.

Edit: If the 24hz signal is connected directly to the TV then no lip sync issues occur. Again I will need to do more testing with the delay in the image appearing on the display.
Yea I have the same issue as you. I have a Marantz receiver which is the same as denon. The annoying problem is I never saw this before you mentioned it, that is how small the gap is. I am curious if it is due to the receivers or the tv. I may just move everything to the tv and just use arc from now on if that is fixed. But I was going to upgrade to a new yamaha receiver next receiver this month so I hope we can figure out where the problem is coming from.
NeronetFi likes this.
post #13872 of 64191 Old 05-25-2016, 11:21 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoob View Post
Sorry, I know this is a very basic question that I probably should know but, how will we know when the firmware update is ready to download? Will there be a message that automatically comes up on screen? I know that I downloaded one when I first bought the set, but don't remember how I did it. I fiddled with the menu last night but didn't see an obvious place to go download one? Thanks in advance.
The tv will do it by itself. When you turn the tv off it checks for updates and if there are any it will download them. Next time you use the tv if it updated it will pop up and tell you.
mpgxsvcd, Scoob, shoman94 and 2 others like this.
post #13873 of 64191 Old 05-25-2016, 11:22 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopat View Post
The new m does HDR.
The new M does Dolby Vision. It does not do HDR. The manufactures will not draw a distinction with regard to this. However, there is a difference.
post #13874 of 64191 Old 05-25-2016, 11:24 AM

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
Liked: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycidelicos View Post
Even at 65 inches?
Here's how I would rate them:
50" No way
65" Acceptable
75" Oh yeah!
My advice is viewing distance divided by 1.5-2 = recommended screen size.
Remember your screen will probably be 6-12" from the wall and you would probably be seated so that your eyes would be 12" or so from the wall. If you can swing it, the P75 is an amazing monitor.
The_Donster likes this.

Speakers: Klipsch RF-7II(2), RC-64II, RS-62II(2), RP-160M(2), Velodyne HGS-15, HSU VTF-15H, Atlantic Technology IC-6-OBA(4)
AVP: Yamaha CX-A5100, BJC certified cables
Amps: Emotiva XPA-5(2), XPA-3
Oppo UDP-203, Roku Ultra, Nvidia Shield, Sony UBP-X800
JVC DLA-RS540K, (132" screen), Vizio P75-C1 and Vizio SB4551-D5 Soundbar
post #13875 of 64191 Old 05-25-2016, 11:25 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
Liked: 85
Well folks, just joined you all and just placed my order for the P75 at BB. Been waiting for over a week now as BB was not accepting orders in my area but low and behold this morning they had delivery available in my area. YAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Delivery is scheduled for Friday, and I can't wait.

First Flat Screen, been using a pj for the past 8-10 years.

Rew
mpgxsvcd and jopat like this.

Rew
Vizio PX75-G1 | Vizio P75-C1 | Denon AVR-X4500H | OPPO UDP-203 | Tivo Bolt+| Nvidia Shield Android TV | Roku Ultra | Apple TV 4k | C =Axiom VP150 |FL/FR =Axiom M60 |SL/SR =Axiom QS8 |TFL/TFR =Bose 161 | TRL/TRR =Bose 161 | Sub =Reaction Audio S-15 500W SEALED SUBWOOFER
post #13876 of 64191 Old 05-25-2016, 11:26 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Wow! That is way off. Was this with "Calibrated Dark"? Also what was your back light set to?
15, the backlight doesn't effect it either.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

post #13877 of 64191 Old 05-25-2016, 11:26 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 597 Post(s)
Liked: 884
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Randall View Post
bellevue and northgate both have the 55 and 65 up for display. northgate has a 50" as well and i paired that tablet to the 65 and 55. issaquah had the 65 in stock a couple days ago. good luck.
Unfortunately I'm down in Fife, but would love to know if the South Center BB has the 65" to look at. I was impressed with the 55" I saw in Federal Way last night. Might got back and take a second look at it before I ask the wife to swing by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vizayoh View Post
My best buy had the p65 next to the OLED too. I didn't think it was a mistake at all. The Vizio probably has the best black levels of any LED, and is the closest in quality to the OLED.

I'm still a little tempted to return the Vizio and buy the 65EF9500 off amazon, which would be cheaper after cashing in my amazon credit... hmm..
Unfortunately two of the stores that had them side by side weren't up and running properly. So it won't help reassuring the average person that Vizio is a reliable and equal value television. Especially when the associates have it in their selling vernacular to tell customers, "Vizio is our most returned television." This was what I was trying to explain earlier. As a former retail manager and merchandiser having a defective product on display isn't good form, no matter which company. The Sony that I was looking at wasn't working 30 minutes after the doors opened. These are things that should be handled before then to insure that everything is up and running. As Vader pointed out earlier, everyone's experience will always be different, but it is the consistency that frustrates me. Anyway, I digress. Back to talking about the P Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrstinkfish View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Well I think I'm close to sold on just getting the P Series. All I hear is great things. Do you guys feel the 50 inch I am looking at having a 60hz refresh rate will make a significant difference in the quality of picture for PS4 and Netflix/Amazon Prime?
Seems I am getting a lot of mixed opinions. I can't help but agree with both.

At this point I am more of the mindset to just buy a 50 inch P Series and if I want something bigger later this year buy a 65 inch 4K.

I have sat close to the tv for a minute now on an ottoman while gaming I figure if it's that big of a difference in contrast and picture quality I can do that. As for watching tv shows I watch most of my stuff on my iPad Pro anyways
There's a chart somewhere that shows optimal viewing distance for TV sizes, and whether or not 4k is worth it at those distances. Personally, if I'm in the market for a new TV, I'm tossing that chart aside and asking myself if I'm investing in the future or the present, without regards to my current viewing distance (people move, buy new furniture, re-arrange their living rooms, etc). Buying a 1080p TV that suits your needs right now when 4k/HDR is the future is not a good investment, especially if you plan to keep the TV for a while (my current main TV, I've had for 10 years). You'll save money today, but in a couple of years you'll likely wish you'd spent a little more for the 4k set.

Just my two cents.
I think that jrstinkfish (and jopat) has pretty much given you some solid advice, as have some of the others here. Trust me, I know what you are feeling. I've read the entire thread and it can be a bit overwhelming when it comes to the information. I'm also in the market for a new television and was initially looking at last years M Series, specifically the M70-C-3 and M75-C-1. I have a 19' room and about the same viewing space, if not greater, than you. So my advice would be always go bigger and get the P65. Worse case scenario, it is too much and you exchange it for a smaller size. Regardless, you'll have something that at least is a step in the right direction. If budget or not seeing the benefits of upgrading to a HDR ready television are a factor than I'd suggest tracking down a 60-65" 2015 M Series. Right now Vizio has the M60-C3 for a $1000 and free shipping, but something to consider is for another $1000 you could get the new P65
mpgxsvcd likes this.
post #13878 of 64191 Old 05-25-2016, 11:28 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
The new M does Dolby Vision. It does not do HDR. The manufactures will not draw a distinction with regard to this. However, there is a difference.
I don't think it has WCG either.

post #13879 of 64191 Old 05-25-2016, 11:30 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Question

Quote:
15, the backlight doesn't effect it either.

I updated my post. Can you take a look at the other questions I asked?
post #13880 of 64191 Old 05-25-2016, 11:33 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I don't think it has WCG either.

That is correct.
post #13881 of 64191 Old 05-25-2016, 11:34 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
Liked: 71
Quote:
They need to along with refresh rates. Do I just told someone it did and it does not. Good thing Dolby vision is very nice to have I guess...

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
post #13882 of 64191 Old 05-25-2016, 11:36 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I updated my post. Can you take a look at the other questions I asked?
The pre Cal image is with FALD off. I can get you one with it on a well. Really the big change with FALD is gamma. Very minor differences in RGB Grayscale except 30% and lower.
FALD also changes color saturation/brightness.
You should also know that Vizio calibrates with FALD off. 😉

Last edited by shoman94; 05-25-2016 at 11:51 AM.
post #13883 of 64191 Old 05-25-2016, 11:37 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Eh lets be clear, Dolby Vision is HDR. HDR10 is a format that also does HDR.
I think you knew this but I don't want others reading to think the M series doesn't do HDR

2016 M series
HDR : Yes
Dolby Vision: Yes
HDR10: No

I will add it does not do WCG but WCG is not actually required to do HDR.
Mattopotamus likes this.
post #13884 of 64191 Old 05-25-2016, 11:39 AM

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt McRae View Post
Let me look into it... Tough to scale manually like that but my guess is that there aren't that many people with a HDR Bluray player yet. As we get closer to the HDMI HDR10 release I'll post to the group.

Hello Matt, just wanted to say I'm impressed with your support of us Vizio owners here on the forums. I've had the M70 for about 14 months now and was getting a bit antsy about seeing what 4K content is going to look like, so I went out and purchased a P55-C1 to replace an older Aquos unit in the garage. I also purchased the Samsung-k8500 and am looking forward to being able to play my HDR DVDs on the P55. Just so you know there are a few of us who have already invested in the HDR DVD units. Previous to purchasing the K8500 (and finding this forum) I had thought all 4K content was the same...

Many thanks to all the members here who have responded to my rather basic questions, learning a lot for sure!
TBarclay and mpgxsvcd like this.
post #13885 of 64191 Old 05-25-2016, 11:49 AM

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
Liked: 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotLap View Post
Hello Matt, just wanted to say I'm impressed with your support of us Vizio owners here on the forums. I've had the M70 for about 14 months now and was getting a bit antsy about seeing what 4K content is going to look like, so I went out and purchased a P55-C1 to replace an older Aquos unit in the garage. I also purchased the Samsung-k8500 and am looking forward to being able to play my HDR DVDs on the P55. Just so you know there are a few of us who have already invested in the HDR DVD units. Previous to purchasing the K8500 (and finding this forum) I had thought all 4K content was the same...

Many thanks to all the members here who have responded to my rather basic questions, learning a lot for sure!
Owning a K8500 was one of the reasons I swapped out a fairly new M70 for the P75.
While the UHD movies looked really good on the M, I cannot wait to see how much better they look when the P gets the HDR10 update.
mpgxsvcd likes this.
post #13886 of 64191 Old 05-25-2016, 11:52 AM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 17
When I setup my P65 on March 25th there were 25 downloads of Vizio Smartcast on the Google Play Store. Today there are 50,000 plus. Of course that doesn't include the apple app downloads. Not sure if updates are included in the download count or not, but it is still a big number.
post #13887 of 64191 Old 05-25-2016, 11:53 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortyg83 View Post
Eh lets be clear, Dolby Vision is HDR. HDR10 is a format that also does HDR.
I think you knew this but I don't want others reading to think the M series doesn't do HDR

2016 M series
HDR : Yes
Dolby Vision: Yes
HDR10: No

I will add it does not do WCG but WCG is not actually required to do HDR.
You are misunderstanding what I am saying. Yes the 2016 M-series can read Dolby Vision HDR headers and display the content. However, it cannot display that content with HDR characteristics(ie: Wide Color Gamut, 10+ bit processing, and high brightness levels with low black levels). All of those things are necessary for the display to properly display content in an HDR manner.

However, the manufactures are ignoring that fact and still calling it an HDR TV simply because it can show the content at all. That is very misleading but they are allowed to get away with it because HDR is in such a state of flux right now.
htwaits, sixofsvn and tampabayrays like this.
post #13888 of 64191 Old 05-25-2016, 12:15 PM

Mentioned: 1169 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 866 Post(s)
Liked: 3383
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotLap View Post

Thank you for being a customer! You'll love the new P series and stay tuned for HDR10 support. In the mean time try streaming a DolbyVision title from VUDU :-)
mpgxsvcd, mikestr, a61688 and 2 others like this.
post #13889 of 64191 Old 05-25-2016, 12:18 PM

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrstinkfish View Post
For what it's worth, after a few weeks of having zero luck ordering a P65 via Best Buy, I tried on a lark today to put one in my cart and schedule delivery. Typically, I'd get the message that it was not available for my area -- today I tried, and it allowed me to schedule a delivery for May 30th. Part of me expects and email soon from Best Buy saying, "Ooops!" and part of me hopes I'll be staring at it in my living room on Monday We shall see! Maybe BB has gotten some new stock in.
I just did the same thing, only the delivery option was still null, but it allowed me to schedule a pickup at my nearest Best Buy (5mins from my house) for this Saturday

Super excited, been wanting a bigger TV for a while, but was afraid of going away from my current 51" Samsung Plasma... the P series seems to be a worthwhile upgrade and the 4K and HDR are just icing on the cake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rew452 View Post
Well folks, just joined you all and just placed my order for the P75 at BB. Been waiting for over a week now as BB was not accepting orders in my area but low and behold this morning they had delivery available in my area. YAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Delivery is scheduled for Friday, and I can't wait.

First Flat Screen, been using a pj for the past 8-10 years.

Rew
Yeah, I just went in to Best Buy on Monday and they told me they probably wouldn't have more in for another 2 weeks, I guess Vizio surprised them with a faster order (probably shipping them along with the new 2016 M series).

I'm so excited to jump into this thing
jrstinkfish likes this.
post #13890 of 64191 Old 05-25-2016, 12:21 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Well, I've had a frustrating morning with my new P50, and I'm coming here as a last ditch attempt to make this display function. I searched for my issue and didn't see a match, but this thread is so huge I may have missed it. Apologies if this issue has been covered.

Basically, my brand new P50-C1 is behaving totally erratically out of the box, and I can't get past the setup to further troubleshoot. I received it via UPS from Best Buy this morning. I turned on the tablet and the display, and began the setup process. I was able to pair the tablet and got to the "connect to Wifi" screen, when things started getting screwy.

I entered my Wifi name/password on the tablet, but the tablet hung on a "just a sec" message for about 10 minutes. Then suddenly the display itself cycled off and then on again (without any input from me).

From that point forward, it's been a mess. The display is completely unresponsive to my paired tablet and iPhone, as well as the IR remote. When I hit the manual power button on the display, nothing happens. However, if I hold it down, the display will reboot. But then it gets locked in a cycle of powering off and on again 7 or 8 times (I am no longer holding the power button while this is happening; it's cycling entirely on its own).

After 7 or 8 of these cycles, it will stay on without powering down. It's stuck on the "connect to Wifi" screen, and unresponsive to the tablet.

After a couple of hours of going through this over and over again, suddenly it displays a screen that says connection to Wifi was successful. Shocking development! But it's otherwise the same issue.

I've tried unplugging it from the power source and plugging it in again. I've tried pairing my iPhone (which failed to pair twice, then worked). I've tried plugging in the ethernet cable (grasping at straws). Sometimes it stays on. Sometimes it cycles on and off. Sometimes it pairs with devices. Sometimes it doesn't. Sad sad morning.

I called Vizio support. They couldn't help me. Any chance I'll be able to fix this on my own, or do I have to send it back? I'm in NYC without a car, so getting to Best Buy is fairly difficult.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
2016/2017 vizio p-series - nice pic(k)! / netflix , best value , D7000 , dolby vision , latest firmware - 6.0.18.1 - previous 5.0.16.1 , Vizio , Vudu

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page