Official Vizio 2016/2017 P Series Owners ONLY Thread UHD/HDR/DV No Price Talk Please - Page 542 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 288615Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #16231 of 64473 Old 06-11-2016, 06:06 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Fanboyz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 3,036
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
Liked: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader182 View Post
Sadly if my P Series (to be delivered sometime the week of the 21st) has a significant yellow band I don't know if I'll be up for a panel lottery...and I may have to return and just get a B6/E6 which I absolutely do not want to do. I moonlight as a film critic and all around film buff so I watch a ton of black and white content. A big yellow band during Seven Samurai would drive me crazy.





-Vader


You should email Matt.

LG OLED65B6P. Klipsch: RF82, RC62, RS52, RB61, RP-140SA. SVS PB-U13. Denon 6300H. Oppo 103D. Oppo UPD 203.
Fanboyz is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #16232 of 64473 Old 06-11-2016, 06:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Kadath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,652
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 568 Post(s)
Liked: 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by bferr1 View Post
IIRC, Matt McRae said they wanted to tackle the harder-to-implement Dolby Vision first.
Matt just replied to me on Twitter that they are targeting HDR10 for August, getting HDMI sources working first with streams to follow later

https://twitter.com/mbmcrae/status/741777254506598400

https://twitter.com/mbmcrae/status/741778008592158720
Brandon B, bferr1, a61688 and 1 others like this.

Buncha savages in this town.... - Clerks

Sam Posten
Kadath is offline  
post #16233 of 64473 Old 06-11-2016, 06:35 PM
Member
 
braddevil189's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 41
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadath View Post
Matt just replied to me on Twitter that they are targeting HDR10 for August, getting HDMI sources working first with streams to follow later

https://twitter.com/mbmcrae/status/741777254506598400

https://twitter.com/mbmcrae/status/741778008592158720
He just clarified that HDMI release is "ASAP", only holdup is they are getting inconsistent data from different blu-ray players but "resolving now" and then full release with streaming comes in August.

I read that to mean from any day to mid/end of June.

Yahoo
mpgxsvcd, Kadath, a61688 and 1 others like this.
braddevil189 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #16234 of 64473 Old 06-11-2016, 06:42 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
bferr1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Somewhere in the back of my mind
Posts: 3,607
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Liked: 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by braddevil189 View Post
He just clarified that HDMI release is "ASAP", only holdup is they are getting inconsistent data from different blu-ray players but "resolving now" and then full release with streaming comes in August.

I read that to mean from any day to mid/end of June.

Yahoo
Interesting. They must be testing with the Samsung, EU Panasonic and possibly Philips models?
bferr1 is offline  
post #16235 of 64473 Old 06-11-2016, 07:09 PM
Senior Member
 
F34R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 305
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
Liked: 111
I am picking mine up tomorrow! I'm super excited, and an little anxious that it works well out of the box.
F34R is offline  
post #16236 of 64473 Old 06-11-2016, 07:13 PM
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Nantucket ....
Posts: 540
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
Liked: 331
Quote:
Originally Posted by friendlysmith View Post
If you view this website/page with the normal setting - calibrated or calibrated dark using a laptop or desktop connected to your vizio and take a picture for all to see, then I will believe it. If not, as they say ignorance is bliss. Let me just say, it isn't a big deal in 99.9% of the content I watch.
How would I do this if I don't have a laptop or desktop ?
Ian c2 is offline  
post #16237 of 64473 Old 06-11-2016, 07:16 PM
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Nantucket ....
Posts: 540
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
Liked: 331
Quote:
Originally Posted by bferr1 View Post
Interesting. They must be testing with the Samsung, EU Panasonic and possibly Philips models?
Different "players" or different "brands of player" ?


Anybody fancy playing Samsung player lottery once they've finished playing vizio screen lottery ?

I'm waiting for Oppo ......
htwaits likes this.
Ian c2 is offline  
post #16238 of 64473 Old 06-11-2016, 07:39 PM
Senior Member
 
EMINENT1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 446
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
Liked: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by braddevil189 View Post
He just clarified that HDMI release is "ASAP", only holdup is they are getting inconsistent data from different blu-ray players but "resolving now" and then full release with streaming comes in August.

I read that to mean from any day to mid/end of June.

Yahoo

Dang, looks like it's going to be late. August could be end of August.

2019 LG C9 65"
2019 LG SL10YG Soundbar
I1D3 OEM Calman Home RC1
EMINENT1 is offline  
post #16239 of 64473 Old 06-11-2016, 07:51 PM
Senior Member
 
F34R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 305
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
Liked: 111
Just for curiosity sake.. why release a tv without the features complete?
F34R is offline  
post #16240 of 64473 Old 06-11-2016, 07:52 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Schwa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,350
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1282 Post(s)
Liked: 1350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanboyz View Post
That can't be the reason.

It's a panel defect.
Not sure whether that's the reason, but I can assure you that there are not two separate panels physically joined in the middle of the screen.

I think there are a few different things that result in similar symptoms. For those whose yellow band follows a distinct vertical line exactly where other split-screen anomalies occur - the band could be due to different processing or color temperatures between the screen halves. For those whose bands are less well-defined, the yellow area could be due to the way the panel is attached to the frame or unevenness in the panel's surface. Just look what happens when you press on the panel with your finger - the colors go haywire. It wouldn't take much pressure variance to cause a yellow-tinted area.

Only Vizio knows what's causing it, whether it can be fixed, or if it's simply inherent to the set's design. As widespread as the problem seems to be, I tend to think it's simply inherent to the design. That doesn't mean it should be there, but it suggests that endlessly swapping panels in the hope of finding a good one could be a fool's errand.
Schwa is offline  
post #16241 of 64473 Old 06-11-2016, 07:54 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
thomasfxlt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 4,995
Mentioned: 122 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3331 Post(s)
Liked: 6192
"Full release" appears to mean "final release for streaming and HDMI". I'm taking Matt's tweet to mean that HDR10 for HDMI is coming 1st and asap.

SONY Z9F LCD Master Series Owners Thread
Vizio 2016 P series FAQ, general info and Help
Sony Z9F 75, Vizio P75C1 UHD/HDR/DV, Pioneer Elite SC-95, Samsung UHD Bluray K8500, AppleTV 4K, CC Ultra
thomasfxlt is offline  
post #16242 of 64473 Old 06-11-2016, 08:10 PM
Member
 
braddevil189's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 41
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasfxlt View Post
"Full release" appears to mean "final release for streaming and HDMI". I'm taking Matt's tweet to mean that HDR10 for HDMI is coming 1st and asap.
Totally agree with this
braddevil189 is offline  
post #16243 of 64473 Old 06-11-2016, 08:37 PM
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Nantucket ....
Posts: 540
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
Liked: 331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwa View Post
Not sure whether that's the reason, but I can assure you that there are not two separate panels physically joined in the middle of the screen.

I think there are a few different things that result in similar symptoms. For those whose yellow band follows a distinct vertical line exactly where other split-screen anomalies occur - the band could be due to different processing or color temperatures between the screen halves. For those whose bands are less well-defined, the yellow area could be due to the way the panel is attached to the frame or unevenness in the panel's surface. Just look what happens when you press on the panel with your finger - the colors go haywire. It wouldn't take much pressure variance to cause a yellow-tinted area.

Only Vizio knows what's causing it, whether it can be fixed, or if it's simply inherent to the set's design. As widespread as the problem seems to be, I tend to think it's simply inherent to the design. That doesn't mean it should be there, but it suggests that endlessly swapping panels in the hope of finding a good one could be a fool's errand.
If small led lights are to be used in different zones within a bigger lighted area it makes sense to have vertical and horizontal zone array , so that you can control them via software on an X and Y axis .

I'm prepared to place a small wager that if you play around with different settings you can make a series of perfectly spaced lines ...

I'll also wager the center line will be in the position of the line you're talking about ...

I'll also "double-up" that wager that the same amount of zones in a screen 1/4 of the size won't be visible to the human eye




I got an led maglight for Christmas so have no real need to light the house with a 65" flashlight

Don't take my wagers as "a challenge" , I'm not here for an arguement ...


I'm hoping to get mine on a wall mount this weekend .
It's a solid metal slimline mount that without shims will simply follow any curve in the drywall and due to minimal play with force stresses on the chassis of the TV , which is obviously wider than it is tall . And which is also the plane that will cause Most stress on the TV due to my simple "French cleat" type wall-mount .
Without borrowing a laser from work I don't know how "true" my wall is ....
Who wants to wager I see something different once it's hanging ???

EDIT :
I don't think the wall is that bad , but I might be the the first to own a curved screen p-series !!!

Last edited by Ian c2; 06-11-2016 at 08:51 PM.
Ian c2 is offline  
post #16244 of 64473 Old 06-11-2016, 08:49 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Schwa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,350
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1282 Post(s)
Liked: 1350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian c2 View Post
If small led lights are to be used in different zones within a giver lighted area it makes sense to have vertical and horizontal zone array , so that you can control them va software on an X and Y axis .

I'm prepared to place a small wager that if you play around with different settings you can make a series of perfectly spaced lines ...

I'll also wager the center line will be in the position of the line you're talking about ...

I'll also "double-up" that wager that the same amount of zones in a screen 1/4 of the size won't be visible to the human eye




I got an led maglight for Christmas so have no real need to light the house with a 65" flashlight

Don't take my wagers as "a challenge" , I'm not here for an arguement ...


I'm hoping to get mine on a wall lung this weekend .
Without borrowing a laser from work I don't know how "true" my wall is ....
Who wants to wager I see something different once it's hanging ???
The edge of the yellow band that @shoman94 and I describe is distinct at the pixel level. Backlighting, FALD or not, regardless of the number of zones, couldn't generate a line that well-defined. And backlighting isn't causing the split-screen issues many have reported. But believe what you want; honestly I didn't follow the majority of your post.
ataneruo likes this.
Schwa is offline  
post #16245 of 64473 Old 06-11-2016, 08:57 PM
Advanced Member
 
Vader182's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 650
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
Liked: 301
I don't anticipate dropping a ton of cash on a player I may have to replace within a year or two for dolby vision enabled players so I may be one of the few of you who's not too interested in HDR10 in the short term. That may change if I end up getting the new PS4 coming out this fall but we'll see.

And I won't bother Vizio or Matt with anything until I have a set that appears to have the issue to begin with. Right now I'm full steam ahead excitement. I'm having a Game of Thrones finale party the weekend following delivery so it'll be fun to show it off .


-Vader
Vader182 is offline  
post #16246 of 64473 Old 06-11-2016, 09:04 PM
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Nantucket ....
Posts: 540
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
Liked: 331
Have fun !!!
ataneruo likes this.
Ian c2 is offline  
post #16247 of 64473 Old 06-11-2016, 09:08 PM
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Nantucket ....
Posts: 540
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
Liked: 331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwa View Post
The edge of the yellow band that @shoman94 and I describe is distinct at the pixel level. Backlighting, FALD or not, regardless of the number of zones, couldn't generate a line that well-defined. And backlighting isn't causing the split-screen issues many have reported. But believe what you want; honestly I didn't follow the majority of your post.
I could dumb it down a little more , but I'm going indoors watching some tv .
Ian c2 is offline  
post #16248 of 64473 Old 06-11-2016, 09:08 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 470
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 382 Post(s)
Liked: 139
Whats up folks. So i returned my P55 today and picked up a 700 dollar samsung, im about 400% more happy with the samsung.

Not having local dimming does so much for the user experience. Backlight bleeding? No problem! Blooming? No problem! Screen too dark? No problem!

Seriously tho, FALD isnt even close to being mature enough for mass market. I understand manufactures are still going to make them and people are still going to buy them, but some kind of organic diode is truly the future. I debated exchanging my P55 cause netflix did look pretty good, but i knew i could get nearly as good a picture for hundreds less..and i was correct. No one needs to spend more than 700 bucks on a 5" tv, the samsung 55" KU6290 is proof of that. I actually wish i kept the P55 a few more days just to play the OLED fantasy demo on youtube side to side, if you can see a 500 dollar difference props to you.

Ill be keeping my eye on vizio but my intuition proved correct, you dont need local dimming in 2016, and who knows if it will ever prove to be truly useful.
Fascinate is offline  
post #16249 of 64473 Old 06-11-2016, 09:10 PM
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Nantucket ....
Posts: 540
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
Liked: 331
It'll be useful in less than 60 seconds .

I'm out .

Have fun on the Internet ....
Ian c2 is offline  
post #16250 of 64473 Old 06-11-2016, 09:50 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
shortyg83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 1,422
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1066 Post(s)
Liked: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
Whats up folks. So i returned my P55 today and picked up a 700 dollar samsung, im about 400% more happy with the samsung.

Not having local dimming does so much for the user experience. Backlight bleeding? No problem! Blooming? No problem! Screen too dark? No problem!

Seriously tho, FALD isnt even close to being mature enough for mass market. I understand manufactures are still going to make them and people are still going to buy them, but some kind of organic diode is truly the future. I debated exchanging my P55 cause netflix did look pretty good, but i knew i could get nearly as good a picture for hundreds less..and i was correct. No one needs to spend more than 700 bucks on a 5" tv, the samsung 55" KU6290 is proof of that. I actually wish i kept the P55 a few more days just to play the OLED fantasy demo on youtube side to side, if you can see a 500 dollar difference props to you.

Ill be keeping my eye on vizio but my intuition proved correct, you dont need local dimming in 2016, and who knows if it will ever prove to be truly useful.

I am glad you are happy with your tv. But no light bleed or blooming?
http://i.rtings.com/images/reviews/k...-hdr-large.jpg

That is a picture of the ks9500. A model much higher than what you bought. It literaly has a complete band of light bleed through 50% of the screen. When a tv that is edge lit does their so called high NIT out put. They do so by destroying a lot of the picture. They can't control light throughout the screen.
I do agree Oled may still be the future but FALD>Edge
a61688 likes this.
shortyg83 is offline  
post #16251 of 64473 Old 06-11-2016, 09:51 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 470
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 382 Post(s)
Liked: 139
Show me what program they used for that picture ill take one of my own, i bet my bank account it looks better than that. The one negative of this TV is blacks look grey at an angle but that was 100% expected at this price point, straight on the blacks look just as deep as the vizio with none of the negatives.
Fascinate is offline  
post #16252 of 64473 Old 06-11-2016, 09:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
beardontwalk123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Clear Lake, IA
Posts: 2,125
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1608 Post(s)
Liked: 932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
Show me what program they used for that picture ill take one of my own, i bet my bank account it looks better than that. The one negative of this TV is blacks look grey at an angle but that was 100% expected at this price point, straight on the blacks look just as deep as the vizio with none of the negatives.
You also had a 55inch which had an IPS panel....my 65 is almost OLED like and the FALD looks great on it.....have you watched your new set at night with lights off yet?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
a61688 likes this.
beardontwalk123 is online now  
post #16253 of 64473 Old 06-11-2016, 09:59 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Schwa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,350
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1282 Post(s)
Liked: 1350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian c2 View Post
I could dumb it down a little more , but I'm going indoors watching some tv .
GMAFB. No need to condescend or "dumb it down." My lack of understanding wasn't because your description was too complex; rather, the second part of your post was incoherent and didn't seem to have anything to do with the first part. The point you were trying to make was unclear because of the way you phrased your response.
Brandon B, promike, Ph8te and 3 others like this.
Schwa is offline  
post #16254 of 64473 Old 06-11-2016, 10:07 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 470
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 382 Post(s)
Liked: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by beardontwalk123 View Post
You also had a 55inch which had an IPS panel....my 65 is almost OLED like and the FALD looks great on it.....have you watched your new set at night with lights off yet?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Admittedly no, but just from looking at the netflix "casting" screen of my chromecast and my taskbar in windows 10 i can tell you its absolutely comparable to my 55" vizio i returned. (also the oled fantasy demo, there was zero blooming in that). Yes of course the 55 is an IPS but i never gave that any thought, vizio would never hear the end of it if the 55 was markedly worse than the other sizes in contrast ratio it would be false advertising lawsuits everywhere. Im telling you guys, FALD is a freaking joke its too convoluted just stick to 60hz panels with solid native contrast ratios until organic diodes have a price revolution.
Fascinate is offline  
post #16255 of 64473 Old 06-11-2016, 10:20 PM
Coyote Waits
 
htwaits's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Posts: 27,239
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1333 Post(s)
Liked: 2365
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasfxlt View Post
Are you trying to shame me into redoing it???
Who? Me? Never!
thomasfxlt likes this.

My Components:
Denon X3400H, OPPO UDP-203 & BDP-93, Xfinity XG1-P, Vizio PQ, Roku 3 & Ultra 2018
Calibration Resources:
Customer's Reports -- Professional Calibrations
Calibrator's locations and tour areas.
htwaits is offline  
post #16256 of 64473 Old 06-11-2016, 10:23 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 470
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 382 Post(s)
Liked: 139
700 dollar TV no local dimming:

Fascinate is offline  
post #16257 of 64473 Old 06-11-2016, 10:26 PM
Coyote Waits
 
htwaits's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Posts: 27,239
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1333 Post(s)
Liked: 2365
Quote:
Originally Posted by F34R View Post
Just for curiosity sake.. why release a tv without the features complete?
That's been explained again today, plus there is still only one player available for testing that we know about for sure.

My Components:
Denon X3400H, OPPO UDP-203 & BDP-93, Xfinity XG1-P, Vizio PQ, Roku 3 & Ultra 2018
Calibration Resources:
Customer's Reports -- Professional Calibrations
Calibrator's locations and tour areas.

Last edited by htwaits; 06-11-2016 at 10:31 PM.
htwaits is offline  
post #16258 of 64473 Old 06-11-2016, 10:27 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 470
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 382 Post(s)
Liked: 139
Pic above has such deep blacks you cant even tell where the TV ends lol! Thanks samsung for the 500 bucks, actually 800 since i dont need a soundbar anymore.
Fascinate is offline  
post #16259 of 64473 Old 06-11-2016, 10:30 PM
Member
 
betterdavid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 49
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Has this TV not completely launched yet? The only retailer selling it is Best Buy, and every single store is sold out until June 22nd (which is weird).
betterdavid is offline  
post #16260 of 64473 Old 06-11-2016, 10:35 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 470
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 382 Post(s)
Liked: 139
Ill say this about the P series. If you get EXTREMELY lucky and get a perfect panel and actually enjoy the chromecast experience its a SOLID deal (not exceptional tho). Problem here is QC, i dont beleive vizio has any idea how to make a FALD without imperfections at this price, luckily general pop probaly cannot recognize even severe light bleed/blooming but they are able to read cnet reviews.
Fascinate is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
2016/2017 vizio p-series - nice pic(k)! / netflix , best value , D7000 , dolby vision , latest firmware - 6.0.18.1 - previous 5.0.16.1 , Vizio , Vudu

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off