Official Vizio 2016/2017 P Series Owners ONLY Thread UHD/HDR/DV No Price Talk Please - Page 936 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 288451Likes

post #28051 of 63864 Old 09-01-2016, 03:07 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Liked: 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyus View Post
Are these your calibration settings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, DispalyNoobs from the P calibration thread
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #28052 of 63864 Old 09-01-2016, 05:27 AM

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
Liked: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerluke View Post
Hi guys, posting this again because I got no responses a week ago and tomorrow is my 14th day owning the TV (think it might be the last day for BB return, need to double-check). Any help would be appreciated!

Took delivery of a P55 last week and noticed a few minor panel issues:

[LIST]
[*]It seems to me that the corners are noticeably darker when viewing from any angle, and off-center viewing produces significant color-shifting as well. This is very apparent with the 10% test pattern at 100% brightness/backlight. Am I testing this correctly? Are there certain settings I need to be sure I have enabled for these tests, or do I have an issue?
[*]On the left hand edge of the screen, about 1/3 of the way up, there's a spot where the colors are slightly messed up, especially in certain scene colors. You can see this slightly in the test pattern image as well. It almost looks like someone pressed too hard on the edge of the screen. I'm not sure if it came this way, or if I may have done something when setting it up, since I noticed it the first time I turned the TV on. Any thoughts on this? Normal?

I would personally have spent my time watching content and not focusing on test patterns. If you've read any of this thread you will have found that there's not a perfect panel. Bottom line is only you can evaluate what you see. Photos don't translate well (I couldn't see your photos anyway).
If there is a major issue it should be readily apparent but be careful about splitting hairs over things that may not matter during normal use.

Sony XBR-65X900E / Sony STRDN1080 / Definitive Technology ProCinema 600 Series / Vizio P55-C1 / Vizio SB4031-D5 / DirecTV Genie (non-4K) / Apple TV 4 / Apple TV 4K / Roku Premiere+
post #28053 of 63864 Old 09-01-2016, 05:30 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Liked: 315
Quote:
Hi guys, posting this again because I got no responses a week ago and tomorrow is my 14th day owning the TV (think it might be the last day for BB return, need to double-check). Any help would be appreciated!

• It seems to me that the corners are noticeably darker when viewing from any angle, and off-center viewing produces significant color-shifting as well. This is very apparent with the 10% test pattern at 100% brightness/backlight. Am I testing this correctly? Are there certain settings I need to be sure I have enabled for these tests, or do I have an issue?
  • On the left hand edge of the screen, about 1/3 of the way up, there's a spot where the colors are slightly messed up, especially in certain scene colors. You can see this slightly in the test pattern image as well. It almost looks like someone pressed too hard on the edge of the screen. I'm not sure if it came this way, or if I may have done something when setting it up, since I noticed it the first time I turned the TV on. Any thoughts on this? Normal?
Front angle:
Spoiler!

Off-center (less than 40 degrees):
Spoiler!

My P-55 does not have the colour shift, but it does have banding issues, which are noticeable in all light colours.

Its a huge pain to return TV's, but I expect not to see issues. The bar is high for being acceptable with spending this much money.
Patrick Randall likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #28054 of 63864 Old 09-01-2016, 07:21 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1793 Post(s)
Liked: 1076
I must have gotten a perfect P55 ips panel, because all the issues I've read here I have none of them. My only issue is going back to cast from HDMI-5 and GLL on, causes FALD to temporarily malfunction.
post #28055 of 63864 Old 09-01-2016, 07:41 AM
7-Year Tribulation Soon?

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 2020 Post(s)
Liked: 720
Quote:

...Off-center viewing produces significant color-shifting.

This is very apparent with the 10% test pattern at 100% brightness/backlight.

Am I testing this correctly?

Are there certain settings I need to be sure I have
enabled for these tests, or do I have an issue?

On the left hand edge of the screen, about 1/3 of the way up,
there's a spot where the colors are slightly
messed up, especially in certain scene colors.

You can see this slightly in the test pattern image as well.
It almost looks like someone pressed too hard on the edge of the screen...

Your pics did not make it. Wrong format for the forum.

The P55 is the IPS panel, yet you are saying significant color-shifting.

You wouldn't like the VA panels for sure, then.

If you want to see severe 10% white (full-screen) shift, just by tilting your head left and right, turn off the Active LED Zones.

Also, why are you using a setting of 100 for Brightness? You won't have any Black Levels - or even dark gray at that setting! You'll have nothing but a washed-out ugly picture.

Try a Custom Pic Mode* like the following, and retest:

Auto Brightness Control Off and set Backlight to 50, Brightness to 50, Contrast to 47, and Color to 50.

Report back what ya see. Make sure the Active LED Zones are On! (Always.)

To Save a Custom Pic Mode, Start with one of the following:
Calibrated mode sets the picture
settings to values ideal for watching
TV in a brightly-lit room.

Calibrated Dark mode sets the
picture settings to values ideal for
watching TV in a dark room.
To save a custom picture mode:

1. From the Picture Mode Edit menu,
select Save Picture Mode.

2. Use the on-screen keyboard to
enter a name for your custom
picture mode.

3. Tap Save when you are done.

Now you can use the new custom pic mode to make adjustments that will differ from the preset Pic Modes.

- PjThis is The End-Age GenerationTime is Running OutQuakes, Sinkholes, Meteors
EvilutionMankind Was CreatedWe Didn't Come From ApesThere Was a Worldwide Flood!
The End of This Age is Near!I'm Ready For The Rapture!Are You Ready?The Time is Now!
post #28056 of 63864 Old 09-01-2016, 07:42 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnis2 View Post
Daredevil is not HDR.
Search "Cosmos Laundromat"

Dolby vision if you cast it.
thanks. I could tell a difference after watching Cosmos Laundromat.

2016 Vizio P75, Denon X2200W, Samsung UHD Bluray K8500, Bowers&Wilkins 5.1
post #28057 of 63864 Old 09-01-2016, 08:05 AM
7-Year Tribulation Soon?

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 2020 Post(s)
Liked: 720
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsrenduro View Post

Why if an app is listed on the Chromecast website (e.g. HBO GO, Showtime Anytime)
does it not have the casting icon on it like Netflix, VUDU and YouTube do?

Don't know. I have shared access to 'ESPN Go', 'Fox Sports Go', and 'Dish Anywhere' and they all do not have Casting built-in. I have to the Cast the Tabby's screen then start up one of the above. They all play somewhat 'shaky' on my P50 - not smooth like it is when Casting content. (Plays ok on the Tabby, though.)

- PjThis is The End-Age GenerationTime is Running OutQuakes, Sinkholes, Meteors
EvilutionMankind Was CreatedWe Didn't Come From ApesThere Was a Worldwide Flood!
The End of This Age is Near!I'm Ready For The Rapture!Are You Ready?The Time is Now!

Last edited by CleCakYngMfd; 09-01-2016 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Add Stuff, and More Stuff. Getting Stuffy Around Here. ;)
post #28058 of 63864 Old 09-01-2016, 08:32 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 1765 Post(s)
Liked: 4030
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleCakYngMfd View Post
What version is your Vizio SmartCast App?

An earlier version had the Judder setting on the P50-C1 and it's now completely removed.

I do not have it on mine anymore. It's been a little while since I had it.

My Current Versions:

SmartCast Version: 1.1.160825.383.3

Cast Version: 1.19.64396

Version: 2.0.13.13
I have the same Cast Version and firmware version. Where do I find SmartCast Version?

The Vizio tablet software updated this morning, and I still have the judder slider. The slider can even + and - in increments, so it's the newest software version.
post #28059 of 63864 Old 09-01-2016, 09:42 AM

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Coolest View Post
@gamerluke
Can't see your pics
Should be fixed (?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyus View Post
I would personally have spent my time watching content and not focusing on test patterns. If you've read any of this thread you will have found that there's not a perfect panel. Bottom line is only you can evaluate what you see. Photos don't translate well (I couldn't see your photos anyway).
If there is a major issue it should be readily apparent but be careful about splitting hairs over things that may not matter during normal use.

100% agree. I only checked the test patterns because I noticed darkened corners and slightly weird color shifting during regular content, and test patterns confirmed it. This may be totally normal for this type of panel, I just wanted to confirm because I didn't notice this on my old set (Samsung ln46a650).

I have a great example of a panel that doesn't show any banding, though. But the fingerprint thing on the left edge was one of the first things I noticed (it's very hard to photograph it, but I do see it slightly in the first pic).

Spoiler!

Totally understand. I used the higher settings for the test pattern only just to get a brighter pic. During regular viewing I use calibrated dark or the custom settings from the other thread.

Last edited by gamerluke; 09-01-2016 at 09:47 AM.
post #28060 of 63864 Old 09-01-2016, 10:28 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 8
After 4 Replacment P65-C1 sets since May from Vizio and communicating with the local Best Buy Store manager, Bestbuy excepted my return and I exchanged for the Samsung KS8000 last week. The KS8000 picture quality is amazing for being VA edge lit. Gaming is superb with only 22ms Input Lag once HDR games come for Xbox S and Sony Neo. I suggest you click on this link from RTINGS and select "side by side comparison with the Vizio Pseries" The Samsung KS8000 wins in every category. Also NFL Football looked like garbage on the P65C1, this KS8000 does very well with 720p and 1080p Channels. Click on Link P65-C1vsKs8000............ http://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/by-...ra-hd-uhd/best
post #28061 of 63864 Old 09-01-2016, 10:37 AM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnis2 View Post
Daredevil is not HDR.
Search "Cosmos Laundromat"

Dolby vision if you cast it.
I got 2 questions,
1. Last week when I first got the P75, I casted Marco Polo, and when it started for a few seconds on the bottom it said, "Dolby Vision".
doesn't say that anymore, although the picture is excellent.
2. How can I tell, or where do I go to see if HDR 10 is installed, and how to use it, unless it's all automatic.
Just a newbie with this magnificent tv that has to go back.....lol...although the red band on the right side is now gone.
post #28062 of 63864 Old 09-01-2016, 10:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
Liked: 297
I'm surprised some aren't ditching Vizio at this point with all the replacements they have had at the 65" size and going for the Sony 65ZD9. If I had the money that would be my 65" TV of choice. The P50 is probably the worst TV I have had in a while just because of the FALD issues it has. If that wasn't an issue, I would be here. But it is and it sucks that is has these issues. Anyway, looks like I have to try my luck on ebay or craigslist. Anyone want a P50...mint condition. PM me, the price will be great.
post #28063 of 63864 Old 09-01-2016, 10:41 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 6253 Post(s)
Liked: 5880
Good grief, considering 1) there are no games and 2) no defense give test for lag and HDR it seems any early tests may be faulty. We all with you luck and hope that it actually turns out to be true. Of course if it doesn't, not sure much will be said.......

Sent from nowhere
Bahn Yuki, DaverJ and R8DR like this.
post #28064 of 63864 Old 09-01-2016, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph8te View Post
Good grief, considering 1) there are no games and 2) no defense give test for lag and HDR it seems any early tests may be faulty. We all with you luck and hope that it actually turns out to be true. Of course if it doesn't, not sure much will be said.......

Sent from nowhere
Daniel from RTINGS hasn't Failed me yet. In 2013 I purchased the Sonyw802a that was tested at 17ms for input lag and this KS8000 and VizioP65-C1 Input lag test been true. Daniel is the one that tested this PSeries. It is what it is. The Samsung KS8000 is a better set for people who want better overall picture quality, Gaming at 22ms HDR input lag compared to 62ms from Vizio and to people who want brighter HDR10. The RTINGS Side by Side Comparison tells all
post #28065 of 63864 Old 09-01-2016, 11:03 AM

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by R8DR View Post
After 4 Replacment P65-C1 sets since May from Vizio and communicating with the local Best Buy Store manager, Bestbuy excepted my return and I exchanged for the Samsung KS8000 last week. The KS8000 picture quality is amazing for being VA edge lit. Gaming is superb with only 22ms Input Lag once HDR games come for Xbox S and Sony Neo. I suggest you click on this link from RTINGS and select "side by side comparison with the Vizio Pseries" The Samsung KS8000 wins in every category. Also NFL Football looked like garbage on the P65C1, this KS8000 does very well with 720p and 1080p Channels. Click on Link P65-C1vsKs8000............ http://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/by-...ra-hd-uhd/best
Congrats on your downgrade.

Also nice Jerry Maguire "Who's coming with me?" vibe on this post.
Bahn Yuki, Hyabusha, F34R and 3 others like this.
post #28066 of 63864 Old 09-01-2016, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew_B View Post
Congrats on your downgrade.

Also nice Jerry Maguire "Who's coming with me?" vibe on this post.
Not a downgrade man. I had 4 replacement P65-C1's since May. The Vizio was my first choice. Too many bugs with the set, Input lag with HDR will go to 62ms which is unplayable online twitchy games like Halo or Cod. 720p and 1080p channels on Direct Tv look like crap on the P65. You don't have to believe me, look for yourself I've owned the P65 since May I've been able to compare the 2 sets. RTINGS was Right once again. Don't believe me do a side by side comparison yourself before you judge.. http://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/by-...ra-hd-uhd/best
emmons likes this.
post #28067 of 63864 Old 09-01-2016, 11:28 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Your violating thread rules, if you want to dump on the P Series, do it in comparison thread. You are no longer a owner.
post #28068 of 63864 Old 09-01-2016, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Not a downgrade man. I had 4 replacement P65-C1's since May. The Vizio was my first choice. Too many bugs with the set, Input lag with HDR will go to 62ms which is unplayable online twitchy games like Halo or Cod. 720p and 1080p channels on Direct Tv look like crap on the P65. You don't have to believe me, look for yourself I've owned the P65 since May I've been able to compare the 2 sets. RTINGS was Right once again. Don't believe me do a side by side comparison yourself before you judge.. http://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/by-...ra-hd-uhd/best
Yep you are wrong.
post #28069 of 63864 Old 09-01-2016, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisplayCalNoob View Post
Your violating thread rules, if you want to dump on the P Series, do it in comparison thread. You are no longer a owner.
I am not trying to get banned here at all, but I'll take your advise and go to the Compairison Thread that I did not know exited. Thanks lmao. Sensitive People in our country. The Truth hurts doesn't it
post #28070 of 63864 Old 09-01-2016, 11:50 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisplayCalNoob View Post
I am not trying to get banned here at all, but I'll take your advise and go to the Compairison Thread that I did not know exited. Thanks lmao. Sensitive People in our country. The Truth hurts doesn't it
Your truth!

When I returned my, Sony 900C, I didn't feel it was necessary to visit the owners thread and dump on the display. Just be happy with your decision. As you can see I never tried to talk anyone into keeping a display they don't want. I'm very happy with mine.
pcp7 likes this.

Last edited by DisplayCalNoob; 09-01-2016 at 12:04 PM.
post #28071 of 63864 Old 09-01-2016, 12:02 PM

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Quote:
I find it interesting that you say that the Vizio P65 wins hand down against the KS8000 in the KS8000 Owners thread on August 26. Then in this thread you say that the KS8000 is better in every way (pointing to the comparison at RTINGs). So which is it? The comparison you point to at RTINGS does NOT say that the KS8000 is better at everything.... The P series (8.7) seems to do a better job than the Samsung (8.2) for movies (which I believe is quite significant for people that buy an HDTV ) .. in some other areas it scores the same.
I don't believe the P Series can be beaten for the money.

Vizio P55-C1, Oppo BDP-103, Philips BDP7502, Pioneer VSX-1130-K,
Mordaunt Short Mezzo 6, B&W DM600 S3, B&W PV1
post #28072 of 63864 Old 09-01-2016, 12:04 PM

Official Vizio 2016 P Series Owners Thread (UHD/HDR/DV) No Price Talk Please

Quote:

When people are blind to different opinions, yes it hurts my head. I have a simple resolution for that though, there is a useful tool on the forums that acts like aspirin.

Also, as far as HDR lag testing, there is at this time one site that does it. It's a great eye catcher, but until actual methods come of and content is available the results until verified are meaningless. I wish you luck and really hope that your super duper 22ms remains that way. Hopefully you don't hold Rtings responsible if that turns out to be wrong.

Dangit forgot about the contradictory postings. Have to remind myself not to reply.....sometimes you can't keep up with the flavor of the week and retiring sets..... My apologies folks.

Sent from nowhere

Last edited by Ph8te; 09-01-2016 at 01:02 PM.
post #28073 of 63864 Old 09-01-2016, 12:15 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
Liked: 204
Just received my P65. Can anyone tell me 2 things. What are considered popular picture settings for this tv and how do I make sure I'm getting 4K on Netflix. I downloaded the app on the tablet but when I mirror cast it doesn't look that good to me. Thanks.

PSN: Artman22
Xbox live: Artman22
post #28074 of 63864 Old 09-01-2016, 12:28 PM

Official Vizio 2016 P Series Owners Thread (UHD/HDR/DV) No Price Talk Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artman22 View Post
Just received my P65. Can anyone tell me 2 things. What are considered popular picture settings for this tv and how do I make sure I'm getting 4K on Netflix. I downloaded the app on the tablet but when I mirror cast it doesn't look that good to me. Thanks.

1) head over the the calibration thread. Choose someone's settings (that has done on the most recent firmware) see if you like them. Popular does not mean you'll agree

2) you shouldn't be mirroring that will limit you. You need to cast Netflix (different than mirroring). Once you cast Netflix, you should be able to select a program or movie that's in 4K @ 4k. You also need to make sure you are on the 4 screen NetFlix plan.

Once you are casting you can go to System>System Information and see what is being sent to your set.

Sent from nowhere
htwaits, DaverJ, Artman22 and 1 others like this.
post #28075 of 63864 Old 09-01-2016, 12:42 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 1765 Post(s)
Liked: 4030
Can the P-series cast @ 60Hz?

Every 60fps YouTube video I cast (1080p or 4K) seems to be limited to 30Hz, according to the tablet's Display info. I'm on a P50, btw.
post #28076 of 63864 Old 09-01-2016, 02:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
Liked: 324
Quote:

Yes you are, get out of here troll. You're even trolling the Samsung thread saying the P-65 is so much better. Can we just ban this troll since he is just trying to start flame war?

Quote:
I purchased the K8000 and returned it. I went from a Sony 2013 802a 15ms Input Lag tv to the KS8000 for 4K HDR. I play in Halo 5 HCS. This K8000 panel motion blur is awful, the Input lag is great but it does not compare to my current Vizio P65-C1 VA Panel. The black levels on the Vizio P65 smoke the edge lit led KS8000. Also input lag is just as good as the KS8000. Dolby Vision looks better than HDR10 and with the Vizio it supports both Dolby Vision and HDR10 not just HDR10 as the Samsung KS8000. In tournaments I of course use a gaming monitor, but I needed a tv to be Agressive like my Benq so I thought I try out both the KS8000 and Vizio P65-C1.. The choice is the P65 without hesitation. This is my honest review, when HDR Twitchy games come out we will have to see how the Input Lag is on both sets. As I posted earlier today I even spoke with a lead tech from Samsung and he confirmed that the KS8000 input lag with HDR enabled and game mode will quadruple the Input Lag. Daniel on ratings gave it an added 2ms with HDR enabled, Daniel has been wrong before years ago and I think he is wrong this time. Believe me I wanted the Samsung because they been good tvs for my wife and I and I trust Sony, this time I gave Vizio the chance, and this P65 is legit, Black levels, zero motion blur for online fast paced twitchy games, the included tablet for quick casting and of course Dolby Vision!! Read about Dolby Vision, the reviews kill HDR10.. I hope this peace helps, I've spent countless hours trying to find a gaming tv to replace my Sony802a which David Katzmeier reviewed in 2013 along with the model up that a guy wrote about today the 900a IPS Tv. Fald VA Panel smokes IPS.. GOOD LUCK GAMERS, take my word I did the research. Also if your looking for a fast console gaming monitor go with the BenqRL2755HM. 10 MS input lag 1ms g2g rating. Later

Vizio 2016 P65, Denon x2200, 5.0.2 Elac Debut F5, C5, B4, and A4
PS4 Pro, AMD Vega 56, and Nvidia Shield
post #28077 of 63864 Old 09-01-2016, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaverJ View Post

Every 60fps YouTube video I cast (1080p or 4K) seems to be limited to 30Hz, according to the tablet's Display info. I'm on a P50, btw.
Have you been able to cast anything at 60fps?

https://developers.google.com/cast/docs/media

H.264 High Profile Level 4.1 (the processor can decode up to 720/60 or 1080/30)

This is for the latest chromecast hardware. Vizio has a beefed up model that can do 4k but I wonder if the fps limitations remain.
DaverJ likes this.
post #28078 of 63864 Old 09-01-2016, 03:13 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaverJ View Post

I've been wondering about this, and whether it's a P50 thing. When I first got the P50 in May, the cast app showed 60fps when casting 4K youtube videos, BUT there was terrible judder.

The second-most-recent firmware update fixed that, but now all youtube videos I cast show 30fps. Can't think of any reason why the 60Hz display wouldn't be able to do 60fps, but I wonder if it was reined in because it was somehow causing the judder issue.
post #28079 of 63864 Old 09-01-2016, 03:45 PM
Coyote Waits

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 1332 Post(s)
Liked: 2363
There is a gray triangle with an exclamation point in it located in the lower left corner of each post. The moderators ask that we use that link to report inappropriate posts. The moderators also ask that we not reply to such posts. Think of it as our attempt to keep the total posts in this thread from reaching 100,000 before Christmas.

Posted from everywhere.

My Components:
Denon X3400H, OPPO UDP-203 & BDP-93, Xfinity XG1-P, Vizio PQ, Roku 3 & Ultra 2018
Calibration Resources:
Customer's Reports -- Professional Calibrations
Calibrator's locations and tour areas.
post #28080 of 63864 Old 09-01-2016, 03:48 PM

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:

• It seems to me that the corners are noticeably darker when viewing from any angle, and off-center viewing produces significant color-shifting as well. This is very apparent with the 10% test pattern at 100% brightness/backlight. Am I testing this correctly? Are there certain settings I need to be sure I have enabled for these tests, or do I have an issue?
  • On the left hand edge of the screen, about 1/3 of the way up, there's a spot where the colors are slightly messed up, especially in certain scene colors. You can see this slightly in the test pattern image as well. It almost looks like someone pressed too hard on the edge of the screen. I'm not sure if it came this way, or if I may have done something when setting it up, since I noticed it the first time I turned the TV on. Any thoughts on this? Normal?
Here are the working pics (hopefully):
Front angle:

Off-center (less than 40 degrees):
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
2016/2017 vizio p-series - nice pic(k)! / netflix , best value , D7000 , dolby vision , latest firmware - 6.0.18.1 - previous 5.0.16.1 , Vizio , Vudu

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page