Official Samsung KS8000/KS8500 Owners Thread - Page 17 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 180208Likes

post #481 of 37002 Old 05-03-2016, 07:22 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Thanks for the replies to my panel question. My searches didn't turn up any panel mfg info. for the 2016 models.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #482 of 37002 Old 05-03-2016, 07:38 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
Liked: 126
I finally looked on Amazon for HDR. Couldn't find anything. I see plenty ultra hd but nothing that has HDR on it.
post #483 of 37002 Old 05-03-2016, 07:49 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
Liked: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANEWMadrid View Post
I finally looked on Amazon for HDR. Couldn't find anything. I see plenty ultra hd but nothing that has HDR on it.
Did you follow this post?
https://www.avsforum.com/showthread.php?p=38853681

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #484 of 37002 Old 05-03-2016, 07:51 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
Liked: 441
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoundBaby View Post
Was looking at the Costco model 65KS800D today and the ver. was FA01 , which is a Samsung panel. Nice set. Time to upgrade from my 60JS8000.
Were all of the boxes FA01? Costco will have the 55" KS800D in stores by this weekend.
post #485 of 37002 Old 05-03-2016, 07:53 PM

Got it.

Last edited by ANEWMadrid; 05-03-2016 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Wanted to
post #486 of 37002 Old 05-03-2016, 08:14 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 2134 Post(s)
Liked: 808
Would be nice to know who makes what version. Wondering now if AAxx is bad and I need to scour other best buys to find an FAxx?
post #487 of 37002 Old 05-03-2016, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarguy316 View Post
Would be nice to know who makes what version. Wondering now if AAxx is bad and I need to scour other best buys to find an FAxx?
How you figure mine is looking nice.
post #488 of 37002 Old 05-03-2016, 08:34 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
If you don't see anything wrong with the screen I wouldn't chance it, no matter who makes a display there's a bigger chance you end up with a worse set (light bleed, banding.....)
post #489 of 37002 Old 05-04-2016, 06:22 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkersky View Post
If you don't see anything wrong with the screen I wouldn't chance it, no matter who makes a display there's a bigger chance you end up with a worse set (light bleed, banding.....)
isn't it known that a true samsung panel is "better" than the other manufacturers? who is AAxx anyways? AU Optronics? Sharp?
post #490 of 37002 Old 05-04-2016, 06:35 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Quote:
isn't it known that a true samsung panel is "better" than the other manufacturers? who is AAxx anyways? AU Optronics? Sharp?

Before everyone drives themselves insane over this I am going to let you all know that the difference is so subtle the human eye cannot tell the difference.. Please see this link from Rtings breaking down this exact question.. http://www.rtings.com/tv/learn/panel-lottery-samsung
mpgxsvcd likes this.
post #491 of 37002 Old 05-04-2016, 07:03 AM

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by cydeweyz View Post
Were all of the boxes FA01? Costco will have the 55" KS800D in stores by this weekend.
As far as I could see, yes. They were all FA01 panels. Now I am curious who makes these other panels.
post #492 of 37002 Old 05-04-2016, 09:45 AM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
As @EJ11 suggested, Game Mode cranks the Sharpness of the picture to 50 by default, which explains some of what I was seeing in terms of over-sharpening weirdness going on in the shadows in SFV. I attached a few photos to this thread, the first being a screenshot captured directly from the PC version I found on Google (guile1ldj9r.jpg). The characters aren't in the same position, and I shot off the screen with my phone so it will never look *as* good, but you can get a baseline of how things should look.

In 01-Normal-Rtings.jpg, that's the general calibration setting I'm using for TV/Movies, which is based on the Rtings settings with the backlight bumped up a little bit.

02-Game-50-Sharp.jpg shows the Game Mode with all the settings left to default. Things shift bluer and much, much sharper. Notice the shadows around Guile's tie and the right side of his jaw and you can see the over-sharpening I was talking about.

03-Game-25-Sharp.jpg is Game Mode with the default Sharpness setting cut in half, and 04-Game-0-Sharp.jpg is Game Mode with the Sharpness turned down to 0, with all other settings unchanged. Even with the Sharpness set to 0, there's still some noticeable weirdness by along his jaw, though the area near the tie has diminished significantly.

I'm going to try out a few more games through the weekend to see if there's any issues outside of SFV. This isn't the only game I play so it would be silly to adjust the TV's settings on it alone, but I think at least half of the default Sharpness is Game Mode would be better across the board. We'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironcladtrash View Post
My 65 inch should be here Thursday and this is what I've been curious on. What does gaming mode do to the picture? I have everything passing through my AVR and use my PS4 for blu rays. I'd rather just have 1 input mode and not sure if should always keep it in gaming mode or movie mode or keep switching depending on what I am doing.

Plus I have the Denon avr-s710w so it will pass 4k an HDR. Not really relevant for the PS4 but I was hoping to never run more than my AVR hdmi to the TV.
Game Mode cranks up the Sharpness and cools down the color temperature. On games, I think the color temp is fine so far, but it feels too cool when watching TV/Movies. The biggest issue is that it cranks up the sharpness so high you get a ton of artifacting on lower quality signals. Rtings suggests a Sharpness of 0 for their general use calibration settings, with Game Mode setting it to 50 by default.

I'm in the same boat as you (everything running into an AVR and one HDMI out to my TV), and unfortunately there's just no way I could leave Game Mode on all the time. Turning Game Mode on and off isn't a huge inconvenience or anything, but I would *love* if there was a way to place a shortcut on the TV's main menu instead of having to go 2 levels deep to change the setting every time.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	guile1ldj9r.jpg
Views:	1139
Size:	253.3 KB
ID:	1422554   Click image for larger version

Name:	01-Normal-Rtings.jpg
Views:	1095
Size:	291.1 KB
ID:	1422562   Click image for larger version

Name:	02-Game-50-Sharp.jpg
Views:	1091
Size:	272.1 KB
ID:	1422570   Click image for larger version

Name:	03-Game-25-Sharp.jpg
Views:	938
Size:	246.5 KB
ID:	1422578   Click image for larger version

Name:	04-Game-0-Sharp.jpg
Views:	960
Size:	258.1 KB
ID:	1422586  

mpgxsvcd and tts42572 like this.
post #493 of 37002 Old 05-04-2016, 10:25 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked: 80
Quote:
I have a bright room and this tv gets bright. Also tried a js8500 last year but too many reflections. This new moth eye is a lot better in daylight and stuff. If I turn on a light directly at tv you still get some glare but nobody does that with their lights. I think it rated best of any tv with glare on rtings.
I agree, during the day it's bright where I have the tv and glare is minimal. However, the silver bottom bezel picks up reflections and I find it distracting. I may have to cover it up. Other than that my 65KS8000 is an amazing tv.

Joe
King Richard likes this.
post #494 of 37002 Old 05-04-2016, 11:24 AM

Quoted: 224 Post(s)
Liked: 73
I have the 65KS9000. I too have the lighter strip across the entire top, usually only see in brighter scenes. I also have small bluish spots in each of the top corners I assume is light bleed seen more frequently. Black bars are not good on this tv. As the scene brightens so does the black bars. Also there is huge vertical blooming sections such as a white sony logo in the middle of the screen when viewed in a dark room. I've tried smart led low and high, makes no difference for blooming. There is no way to turn off Samsung instant on, so the TV never fully restarts/refreshes. Panel is AA02. Mexico April 2016.

On the bright side, only 1 dead pixel and uniformity is amazing.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0770.jpg
Views:	1293
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	1422738  

Last edited by flyguyjake; 05-04-2016 at 11:28 AM.
post #495 of 37002 Old 05-04-2016, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mletzmann View Post
As @EJ11 suggested, Game Mode cranks the Sharpness of the picture to 50 by default, which explains some of what I was seeing in terms of over-sharpening weirdness going on in the shadows in SFV. I attached a few photos to this thread, the first being a screenshot captured directly from the PC version I found on Google (guile1ldj9r.jpg). The characters aren't in the same position, and I shot off the screen with my phone so it will never look *as* good, but you can get a baseline of how things should look.

In 01-Normal-Rtings.jpg, that's the general calibration setting I'm using for TV/Movies, which is based on the Rtings settings with the backlight bumped up a little bit.

02-Game-50-Sharp.jpg shows the Game Mode with all the settings left to default. Things shift bluer and much, much sharper. Notice the shadows around Guile's tie and the right side of his jaw and you can see the over-sharpening I was talking about.

03-Game-25-Sharp.jpg is Game Mode with the default Sharpness setting cut in half, and 04-Game-0-Sharp.jpg is Game Mode with the Sharpness turned down to 0, with all other settings unchanged. Even with the Sharpness set to 0, there's still some noticeable weirdness by along his jaw, though the area near the tie has diminished significantly.

I'm going to try out a few more games through the weekend to see if there's any issues outside of SFV. This isn't the only game I play so it would be silly to adjust the TV's settings on it alone, but I think at least half of the default Sharpness is Game Mode would be better across the board. We'll see.

Game Mode cranks up the Sharpness and cools down the color temperature. On games, I think the color temp is fine so far, but it feels too cool when watching TV/Movies. The biggest issue is that it cranks up the sharpness so high you get a ton of artifacting on lower quality signals. Rtings suggests a Sharpness of 0 for their general use calibration settings, with Game Mode setting it to 50 by default.

I'm in the same boat as you (everything running into an AVR and one HDMI out to my TV), and unfortunately there's just no way I could leave Game Mode on all the time. Turning Game Mode on and off isn't a huge inconvenience or anything, but I would *love* if there was a way to place a shortcut on the TV's main menu instead of having to go 2 levels deep to change the setting every time.
Ah man that would be killer to have a shortcut. I was messing with Game mode playing Destiny on PS4 and there is a definite difference from that mode and Standard mode I usually run.
Game mode is so much quicker to respond, but yeah having get there is a chore.
post #496 of 37002 Old 05-04-2016, 11:37 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 266 Post(s)
Quoted: 12874 Post(s)
Liked: 12245
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyguyjake View Post
I have the 65KS9000. I too have the lighter strip across the entire top, usually only see in brighter scenes. I also have small bluish spots in each of the top corners I assume is light bleed seen more frequently. Black bars are not good on this tv. As the scene brightens so does the black bars. Also there is huge vertical blooming sections such as a white sony logo in the middle of the screen when viewed in a dark room. I've tried smart led low and high, makes no difference for blooming. There is no way to turn off Samsung instant on, so the TV never fully restarts/refreshes. Panel is AA02. Mexico April 2016.

Biggest concern about the 2016 samsungs is the new placement of the LEDS, which are now at the bottom of the panel instead of being vertical on the sides. I'm pretty sure that every review has noted dark room issues of the bars while at least watching hdr content.
mpgxsvcd likes this.
post #497 of 37002 Old 05-04-2016, 12:09 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 6
Quote:

Quote:
Ah man that would be killer to have a shortcut. I was messing with Game mode playing Destiny on PS4 and there is a definite difference from that mode and Standard mode I usually run.
Thanks for the pics and answers. I wonder what else game mode is doing? From what rtings said turning it on makes the latency at 20ms with out it it's over 100. If game mode just tured up the sharpness and changed the color temp, I'd just leave it in movie mode all the time. However that's a pretty big jump in latency. I have the Harmony Hub too once I get the TV maybe I can create an activity to just turn game mode on and off with a button.
post #498 of 37002 Old 05-04-2016, 12:15 PM

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Great post....Thanks for those pics. I think I'd have to adjust sharpness down somewhere in the 0 to 25 range.

I've got a 65KS8000 on order and really debating how I want to hook it up. My AVR doesn't do ARC and doesn't pass 4K...But I don't have any 4K components right now anyways.

I can't decide if I want to connect my cable box and PS4 to my AVR and then just run one HDMI cable to the TV (with optical back to the AVR for smart features)....Or if I want to just run my PS4 and cable box to the OCB and use optical audio for everything. I'd be losing the audio features of some codecs if I do that...But then at least I could always have the PS4 on it's own HDMI port which I could set as game mode. And I could have normal TV watching set to movie mode and customized to how I like.

Do you find issues gaming if you just game in the same settings as your TV (ie...movie mode). Is there noticeable lag?

I think the issue for me is that I never had this problem with my current Panny Plasma because I never bothered with game mode. I just game on the same input as my TV watching and all is good.

It's like I either have to give up some audio processing or deal with a mild hassle every time I want to game and have to drill down to game mode.

Hoping maybe I can find a good compromise on the settings so one group of settings works decent for everything.

Quote:

post #499 of 37002 Old 05-04-2016, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tts42572 View Post
Great post....Thanks for those pics. I think I'd have to adjust sharpness down somewhere in the 0 to 25 range.

I've got a 65KS8000 on order and really debating how I want to hook it up. My AVR doesn't do ARC and doesn't pass 4K...But I don't have any 4K components right now anyways.

I can't decide if I want to connect my cable box and PS4 to my AVR and then just run one HDMI cable to the TV (with optical back to the AVR for smart features)....Or if I want to just run my PS4 and cable box to the OCB and use optical audio for everything. I'd be losing the audio features of some codecs if I do that...But then at least I could always have the PS4 on it's own HDMI port which I could set as game mode. And I could have normal TV watching set to movie mode and customized to how I like.

Do you find issues gaming if you just game in the same settings as your TV (ie...movie mode). Is there noticeable lag?

I think the issue for me is that I never had this problem with my current Panny Plasma because I never bothered with game mode. I just game on the same input as my TV watching and all is good.

It's like I either have to give up some audio processing or deal with a mild hassle every time I want to game and have to drill down to game mode.

Hoping maybe I can find a good compromise on the settings so one group of settings works decent for everything.
I never used any game mode before but now after playing Destiny on Game Mode on my 8000 I am definitely going to. It was much faster to respond where as in my standard mode while the character moved "smoothly" it was as sharp. Of course I may get lazy and leave it on Standard. But once you get your set you will see the difference. Now i'm afraid to even mess with the Game mode as I fear customizing it will just make it slow down.
post #500 of 37002 Old 05-04-2016, 01:45 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

yeah i think that blooming is the result of the smart led dimming "zones" being really big right? i haven't gone hunting for dead pixels yet, as i went through quite a few sony x850c's before giving up on them due to dead pixels. i'm kind of scared to go looking

what is the samsung instant on you're referring to? i at least turned off the auto start for the smart menu.

also i think i figured out why my logitech harmony one is having trouble switching inputs. i only have hdmi's plugged into hdmi 1 and 4. So when i switch inputs, the remote thinks they're in sequential order in the menu, (i.e. hdmi 1, 2, 3, 4, etc) but if you don't plug anything into the inputs, then they aren't shown as active in the smart menu. i think i need to plug something in once on hdmi 2 and 3 to make they show in the menu, and then the logitech will switch inputs correctly.

Quote:
Thanks for the pics and answers. I wonder what else game mode is doing? From what rtings said turning it on makes the latency at 20ms with out it it's over 100. If game mode just tured up the sharpness and changed the color temp, I'd just leave it in movie mode all the time. However that's a pretty big jump in latency. I have the Harmony Hub too once I get the TV maybe I can create an activity to just turn game mode on and off with a button.
you can change the sharpness when using game mode, so this isn't a big deal? i have game mode "on" and adjusted sharpness to "0", smart on, motion/judder turned off. you can adjust most of the settings with game mode on to your liking.

Quote:
you could get a receiver with 2 hdmi outputs, or if you only have 1 output...just use the hdmi from console to receiver, and leave hdmi 4 (arc) on game mode only for consoles. plug your tv box directly into hdmi 1 and do an audio line from cable box to receiver.

Last edited by guitarguy316; 05-04-2016 at 01:53 PM.
post #501 of 37002 Old 05-04-2016, 02:01 PM

When you programmed you harmony remote, did you do it online?

When I just looked, they have 3 choices for the KS series...55KS8000L, 55KS8000F and 65KS8000L. Which one did you use?

Mine will be a 65KS8000FXZA....So wondering which I should use. Assuming probably the 55KS8000F codes?

Quote:
yeah i think that blooming is the result of the smart led dimming "zones" being really big right? i haven't gone hunting for dead pixels yet, as i went through quite a few sony x850c's before giving up on them due to dead pixels. i'm kind of scared to go looking

what is the samsung instant on you're referring to? i at least turned off the auto start for the smart menu.

also i think i figured out why my logitech harmony one is having trouble switching inputs. i only have hdmi's plugged into hdmi 1 and 4. So when i switch inputs, the remote thinks they're in sequential order in the menu, (i.e. hdmi 1, 2, 3, 4, etc) but if you don't plug anything into the inputs, then they aren't shown as active in the smart menu. i think i need to plug something in once on hdmi 2 and 3 to make they show in the menu, and then the logitech will switch inputs correctly.

you can change the sharpness when using game mode, so this isn't a big deal? i have game mode "on" and adjusted sharpness to "0", smart on, motion/judder turned off. you can adjust most of the settings with game mode on to your liking.

you could get a receiver with 2 hdmi outputs, or if you only have 1 output...just use the hdmi from console to receiver, and leave hdmi 4 (arc) on game mode only for consoles. plug your tv box directly into hdmi 1 and do an audio line from cable box to receiver.
post #502 of 37002 Old 05-04-2016, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Now i'm afraid to even mess with the Game mode as I fear customizing it will just make it slow down.
I was so focused on the Sharpness that I didn't really look at the other settings of Game Mode, but I was wondering the same thing: what is it doing to reduce the input lag, and by changing anything at all, am I screwing it up? I doubt it reducing the Sharpness effects anything, but I didn't actually think to play the game with it turned down to see if there was any difference in lag. I'll test it tonight.

Quote:

I never needed to turn on Game Mode on my Panny Plasma either, but for me it's a definite must-have as far as gaming on the KS8000 is concerned. I'm not a pro gamer or anything, but the jump in lag from the Panny to the KS8000 (non-Game Mode) was just too much for me. If someone is coming from another higher latency set Normal Mode might be fine, or they could be pleasantly surprised like @ANEWMadrid .
post #503 of 37002 Old 05-04-2016, 02:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
When you programmed you harmony remote, did you do it online?

When I just looked, they have 3 choices for the KS series...55KS8000L, 55KS8000F and 65KS8000L. Which one did you use?

Mine will be a 65KS8000FXZA....So wondering which I should use. Assuming probably the 55KS8000F codes?
i used the logitech 7.7 software, not the online tool. it didn't ask me which model but i presume to use the 8000F (my box says 8000F model number for the 65in).
post #504 of 37002 Old 05-04-2016, 02:29 PM

Think I've got this figured out in terms of hooking this up....Would this work okay?

I only have 2 optical inputs on my AVR...

So I will run HDMI from cable box to TV...And I'll have digital audio out from TV to AVR which will be used for normal TV watching and Apps...

Then I'll run HDMI from PS4 to TV. I'll then run optical from PS4 to AVR for sound. The PS4 is what I use to watch blu rays and probably is the only thing I have that cranks out decent sound anyways. i'm assuming I wouldn't lose sound processing is I went directly from the PS4 to the AVR like I would if I was using optical out from the TV....

That way, I can still set up the HDMI input the TV is on to use game mode and custom settings.
post #505 of 37002 Old 05-04-2016, 02:41 PM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Quote:

bleed light on this TV are horrible and unacceptable for the price... the edge led in the high-end tv is incomprehensible... direct LED is 100x superior and when I see horrible screens like this there is no doubt in my mind than my next tv will be a direct led.

if I was you I would go exchange as quickly as possible.

Last edited by fartamis; 05-04-2016 at 02:55 PM.
post #506 of 37002 Old 05-04-2016, 02:46 PM

The only downside would be having to turn Game Mode off when watching a Blu-ray, but that will always be an issue unless you get a stand-alone player going into a different input. Otherwise, I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Plus, set up like that you may not need to use the Harmony at all since the Samsung remote can control multiple devices. Personally, I prefer the Harmony because the Samsung remote is very short on buttons, but it's still an option.

Quote:
Think I've got this figured out in terms of hooking this up....Would this work okay?

I only have 2 optical inputs on my AVR...

So I will run HDMI from cable box to TV...And I'll have digital audio out from TV to AVR which will be used for normal TV watching and Apps...

Then I'll run HDMI from PS4 to TV. I'll then run optical from PS4 to AVR for sound. The PS4 is what I use to watch blu rays and probably is the only thing I have that cranks out decent sound anyways. i'm assuming I wouldn't lose sound processing is I went directly from the PS4 to the AVR like I would if I was using optical out from the TV....

That way, I can still set up the HDMI input the TV is on to use game mode and custom settings.
post #507 of 37002 Old 05-04-2016, 02:52 PM

Quote:
The only downside would be having to turn Game Mode off when watching a Blu-ray, but that will always be an issue unless you get a stand-alone player going into a different input. Otherwise, I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Plus, set up like that you may not need to use the Harmony at all since the Samsung remote can control multiple devices. Personally, I prefer the Harmony because the Samsung remote is very short on buttons, but it's still an option.
Make a diagram of Different options. may help to visualize what you want. But @guitarguy316 up above had a good idea. PS4 is my bluray player as well so I think I am going to have to work on my inputs myself.
post #508 of 37002 Old 05-04-2016, 03:15 PM

Quoted: 224 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Well I went to the store today and spent time looking at the Sony X940D, 65KS9000 and the 65E6 OLED. Sales Mgr put on a bluray on the 940D and the black bars lightened a bit with the bright scenes even with dimming on high. I was set on getting the 940D but was disappointed with the lack of inky blacks. I was shocked that the 940D has dimming issues with the black bars and of course the dark corners. The KS9000 on display had light bleed along the top edge which he said is a known problem. The E6 had burn in lol ... The P65 was dead, 1/2 the screen is green tinted so they don't turn it on.

2016 models are turning out to be a joke for the price mfg are asking.

post #509 of 37002 Old 05-04-2016, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Well I went to the store today and spent time looking at the Sony X940D, 65KS9000 and the 65E6 OLED. Sales Mgr put on a bluray on the 940D and the black bars lightened a bit with the bright scenes even with dimming on high. I was set on getting the 940D but was disappointed with the lack of inky blacks. I was shocked that the 940D has dimming issues with the black bars and of course the dark corners. The KS9000 on display had light bleed along the top edge which he said is a known problem. The E6 had burn in lol ... The P65 was dead, 1/2 the screen is green tinted so they don't turn it on.

2016 models are turning out to be a joke for the price mfg are asking.
I'm Happy with My KS8000. Maybe look at a 2015 model, might have better luck. But my Buddy has one of those new Vizio's with the tablet and man..that thing had some inky black color. we were watching TRON Legacy on Blu-Ray and it was superb.
post #510 of 37002 Old 05-04-2016, 04:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Quote:

Make a diagram of Different options. may help to visualize what you want. But @guitarguy316 up above had a good idea. PS4 is my bluray player as well so I think I am going to have to work on my inputs myself.
Ps4 is my bluray player too but I game more than I watch movies so it's no hassle to me to keep game mode on and then change to movie mode the few times a month i watch movies.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
denon s740h , extra , hdmi input , KS8000/KS8500 , no picture , one connect fail , xbox one s

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page