Just got the 65" KS8000. Not too happy with it so far. A couple questions:
1) There's some serious light bleed along the entire top and bottom of the panel. Is this typical of the panel, fixed with a setting, or a flaw in my particular set?
2) I'm getting a weird issue where the screen slowly dims to what I'd consider close to turning the backlight completly off. Almost like it's going into sleep or standby mode. What's up with that? All my power saving settings are off and it's happening while I'm using the Xbox One S.
3) The TV remote is controlling my Xbox One S. The arrow "back" button is acting as the Xbox's "B" button. WTF.
4) HDR isn't being recognized on the Xbox One S Blu-Ray player. Anyone know how to fix that? HDR is checked in the Xbox One S settings menu and I tried it both with HDR+ mode on and off.
5) How should I handle the TV and PC settings when connecting the TV to my PC?
A couple more questions on the way, haha. I hope I can get all this fixed cause I really don't like returning TVs.