Official Samsung KS8000/KS8500 Owners Thread - Page 483 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 180305Likes

post #14461 of 37150 Old 11-30-2016, 02:00 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 68
For the gamers in the thread..
https://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2...rs-resolutions
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	penny.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	226.0 KB
ID:	1799241  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14462 of 37150 Old 11-30-2016, 02:04 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
Liked: 231

I don't know if this was already shared but digital foundry says not to use smart LED at all for SDR content and says to use "Auto" for color space with HDR content, but for some reason auto looks too saturated and HDR looks better when set to native.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LG4k and Henry Krinkle like this.

PSN: Artman22
Xbox live: Artman22
post #14463 of 37150 Old 11-30-2016, 02:24 PM
Lionheart of AVS

Mentioned: 86 Post(s)
Quoted: 1799 Post(s)
Liked: 4373
Quote:
Originally Posted by limitz View Post
Do you mean raising Gamma by decreasing the setting between -1 to -3 or by increasing the "Gamma Correction" Control +1 to +3?

The latter.

Richard
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14464 of 37150 Old 11-30-2016, 02:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 222 Post(s)
Quoted: 6244 Post(s)
Liked: 9075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artman22 View Post
https://youtu.be/dsTHtQ8hI1U
https://youtu.be/7rMovlvGGrg

I don't know if this was already shared but digital foundry says not to use smart LED at all for SDR content and says to use "Auto" for color space with HDR content, but for some reason auto looks too saturated and HDR looks better when set to native.
Thanks for posting. Very nicely explained video. He does go into plenty of detail and explains pros and cons.

Oh, and by the way you can see them using the second remote that we get here in the UK (we get two, the "smart" remote with hardly any buttons on it meaning everything is lots of up/down/select presses which drove me nuts, and the bn59-01247a remote, which is the one I use 100% of the time).

NTC likes this.

HDMI 2.0 4K modes | Dolby & DTS core+outer audio tracks on (UHD) Blu-Rays | Hello to Jason Isaacs

Last edited by mrtickleuk; 11-30-2016 at 02:37 PM.
post #14465 of 37150 Old 11-30-2016, 02:36 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 308 Post(s)
Liked: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDHawks View Post
For you sports guys/gals out there - how did you setup your tv for the smallest amount of blur/judder?
Turn all processing off and hers no judder. Good luck.
post #14466 of 37150 Old 11-30-2016, 02:59 PM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
Can Local Dimming be turned off or disabled on the KS8000? Just like to know what the options are. Some brands such as LG may allow this in the settings, not sure about this Samsung.
Yes it can be turned off in Picture settings. Try it on low first if you do not like the drastic changes
NTC and King Richard like this.
post #14467 of 37150 Old 11-30-2016, 03:10 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Would anyone (more specifically someone with a UN65KS8000FXZA...or similar/close?) be able to take a picture of their Service Menu details? I may have screwed mine up accidentally....and after tons of research of the Panel Type info and SW Version info I'm still not 100% sure what it's suppose to be set to.

My version is FA01 as well...if someone has an identical one and can share that would be way more than slightly awesome. I would be more than happy to get said person a beer or six.
post #14468 of 37150 Old 11-30-2016, 03:16 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
Liked: 533
The 1150 firmware appears to change the timing on the HDMI-CEC. Now my AVR (Onkyo TX-NR646) will constantly switch the source to "TV" whenever my Samsung UHD bluray has a moment of blank screen, like going from the main screen to the disc menu, and from the disc menu to the main movie. (UHD player is connected to the AVR, then to TV.) Even if I manually changed the source on the AVR from "TV" to "Blu Ray", it will instantly change it back to "TV". I have to wait for the main movie to start and manually change to Blu Ray to get the source stayed in Blu Ray. I had to turn off my AVR HDMI-CEC to avoid the source of my AVR being changed. Prior to firmware 1150, I didn't experience this issue.
post #14469 of 37150 Old 11-30-2016, 03:18 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Liked: 373
Just played Elder Scrolls Online in HDR and it looked great...had to turn in game brightness up to max and HDR slider down otherwise it was super dark...after though, the colors are very saturated and everything looks great, perfect black levels for a game I feel like forza is better over all HDR picture wise but I'm glad they're updating older games...
post #14470 of 37150 Old 11-30-2016, 03:18 PM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankJ.Cone View Post
Set arrived today and what I feared would happen did. I am coming from a KU6300 that I bought about three months ago. I had looked at the KS8000 at that point but reading this thread and the comments about screen imperfections kept me from buying one at $1900.

Fast forward to last week when they were $1400. I ordered one figuring hey they have to be fine now right...

sigh.

Keep in mind I have been spoiled by Plasma and the direct lit 6300. When the 8000 is in "full screen" its AMAZING. Just gorgeous. There are however two issues.

1: When I have a solid color on screen I can see imperfections coming from the bottom. They are not visible any other time and invisible on most colors even. These I could ignore.

2: Anything with letterboxing shows me what I would best describe as "light bleed". The worst of which is three oddly shaped bright spots. I took a picture of the worst which is on the right hand side.

Sigh...
I have 3 curved 8500 in 65,55 and 49 sizes.
All suffer slight light bleed while changing channels which I consider normal for these sets.
During full screen viewing these sets are amazing picture quality.
Your pictures show some major defects.
Light bleed on letterbox is not normal and second picture may be problem with quantum dot coating defect.
I exchanged the 55 because I saw similar defect like second picture on bottom right corner during light scenes with blue, gray and white.
Your set has problems and I would return for another.
When they are right you can't beat these for picture quality and upscaling capability.
post #14471 of 37150 Old 11-30-2016, 03:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1755 Post(s)
Liked: 1091
Quote:
Originally Posted by acefr View Post
The 1150 firmware appears to change the timing on the HDMI-CEC. Now my AVR (Onkyo TX-NR646) will constantly switch the source to "TV" whenever my Samsung UHD bluray has a moment of blank screen, like going from the main screen to the disc menu, and from the disc menu to the main movie. (UHD player is connected to the AVR, then to TV.) Even if I manually changed the source on the AVR from "TV" to "Blu Ray", it will instantly change it back to "TV". I have to wait for the main movie to start and manually change to Blu Ray to get the source stayed in Blu Ray. I had to turn off my AVR HDMI-CEC to avoid the source of my AVR being changed. Prior to firmware 1150, I didn't experience this issue.
My ARC has acted buggy from the beginning but I've just been enjoying and messing around with color. when I shut the tv off my receiver will turn off but when I turn on the tv the receiver stays off I've been just dealing with it for now.
I have everything going through my TX-NR747 going to hdmi 4

Living Room Sam. UN65KS8000 / 2017 Roku Ultra / Onkyo TX-RZ920 7.2.4 / M-5010 Amp. /Sam. UBD-M8500 Blu-Ray Player.
DEN TCL 65R617 65-Inch 4K Ultra / Onkyo TX-RZ730 5.2.4 / Philips 4K UHD Dolby Vision Player (P7502) BEDROOM Sam. 55JS8500 / 2016 Roku Ultra / LG UP870 3D Ultra High Definition Blu-Ray 4K Player
post #14472 of 37150 Old 11-30-2016, 03:33 PM

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Here's a headscratcher for anyone using this a a PC monitor

go to Youtube on your PC or the app and search "Moving STARS background". Its a black background with white glowing stars.

Once you go full screen, you should notice the bright white stars go DIM. They will start to look grey-ish instead.

Now on your TV remote press the "home" button and notice as soon as the menu bar comes up, the stars brighten up

I can't find any setting on the TV that prevents this. Have gone through every setting HDR mode and without, every picture mode, all eco modes off. It still happens. There is a dimming feature somewhere that's on documented

I love the TV but dark scenes with bright lights/torches/lamps always look washed out
post #14473 of 37150 Old 11-30-2016, 03:41 PM
Lionheart of AVS

Mentioned: 86 Post(s)
Quoted: 1799 Post(s)
Liked: 4373
Quote:
Originally Posted by husker3in4 View Post
Another calibration question: Ive had my KS8500 for about 3 months, have messed around with settings myself but havent really been able to get what I want out of them, so I reset back to default. What Im seeing is the blacks are too black, the whites can sometimes look washed out, and flesh tones can look too yellow/orange.

I am mainly referring to when we watch movies on netflix or stream over plex, its dark and bias lighting being the only light source.

I know this may be a redundant question, but can I get some advise on settings? or links to settings that have worked for you personally and your ks8000/8500?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANMAN421 View Post
I echo husker3in4s question. I just purchased one a few weeks ago... so I would like to get the picture as good as I can... Should I just spring for a calibration tool/program?

Just go through my >> Picture Settings Guide <<

Also, be sure to check out the First Post in the thread.

Richard
post #14474 of 37150 Old 11-30-2016, 03:59 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 66
HDMI for BluRay and UHD BluRay

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassedu View Post
Thank you , i'll give it a try , hoping my 65'' ships out shortly from Samsung but it i may have to wait until Christmas. I guess i can deal with simulating the 7.1 via the receivers options , i'll see how it sounds. Glas i can use hdmi though rather than a optical cable , would it even make a difference in Sound quality ?
Almost all apps and streaming services are all locked down to 5.1 audio(Hulu is still doing just stereo, ugh). The sole standout being Vudu which supports 7.1 and atmos for some movies and 4K and HDR as well. But you mentioned that you were running a 7.1 setup with your receiver originally. Did I misunderstand? I am someone for whom audio is as important as the video. If you have had your 7.1 system ever running correctly then you should hear a marked difference between audio via ARC (which as far as i'm aware is ALWAYS limited to 5.1 and the basic surround formats) and via properly decoded 7.1 audio using one of the following formats, DTS-HD MA, Dolby True HD, Dolby Atmos. Those formats when properly decoded are lossless meaning that you are hearing all of the audio information as the producers of the BluRay etc meant it to.

If you are going to buy this TV be prepared to eventually buy an HDMI 2.0a / HDCP 2.2 receiver. You are going to get a lot of people trying to convince you that 5.1 over ARC is all you need. And if you are coming from Stereo via the Televisions speakers i'm sure for them its fine. But a TV with as good an image as this deserves the lossless audio along with it. If you have a Best Buy with a Magnolia center they can demo the lossless audio from BluRay. Hopefully they wont screw it up.

This post may come off as arrogance but its 20 years of experience with tweaking my home setup to get the best picture and sound without breaking the bank.
dgmayor, NTC, chili555 and 3 others like this.

"This is my BOOMSTICK!!!"
Ash, AOD

Last edited by t_tringle; 11-30-2016 at 04:10 PM.
post #14475 of 37150 Old 11-30-2016, 04:00 PM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by rallen View Post
Ok, got my 65KS8000 us and running and I love it. My only issue I'm having is with the ARC connection to my Onkyo 727 receiver.

I've got HDMI4 on the TV connected to HDMI out on the receiver. Got ARC and anynet enabled on both. I'm using a Harmony remote on everything.

When I hit my "watch TV activity", everything goes on correctly but my receiver keeps getting set to the TV input, even when I've got the input set to go to the cable box input on the receiver. I'll manually set the input on the receiver to the correct input with the receiver remote but it keeps going back. I have to disable anynet on the TV to get it to stay on the receiver. Once I do that and things are all up and going, I can re-enable anynet on the TV and everything is fine and stays fine.

Any suggestions on how to handle this?

Thanks!
No idea how to fix it but you're far from alone with this. I have the same problem with a Pioneer receiver (Pioneer, Onkyo, Denon, and Harmon Kardon appear to be most susceptible to the problem). I'm slightly annoyed by it but many on the Samsung forum are irate. https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/...kers/td-p/1911
post #14476 of 37150 Old 11-30-2016, 04:06 PM

Try the order of powering the devices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
No idea how to fix it but you're far from alone with this. I have the same problem with a Pioneer receiver (Pioneer, Onkyo, Denon, and Harmon Kardon appear to be most susceptible to the problem). I'm slightly annoyed by it but many on the Samsung forum are irate. https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/...kers/td-p/1911
I had the same problem with my harmony. I realized that if the TV and the components were powered on without the receiver being ready then it defaulted to the TV audio. I modified the activity to power up the Denon AVR-720 first and that seemed to fix the issue, but YMMV. I tried to insert a delay but the harmony software complained and because it worked with just powering the Denon first, i left well enough alone.

Hope this helps.
Terminader and Henry Krinkle like this.

Ash, AOD
post #14477 of 37150 Old 11-30-2016, 04:18 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 509 Post(s)
Liked: 231
I'm having a hard time getting 5.1 to work on the PS4 while watching a blu ray. Everything else I get 5.1 I'm using ARC. Any suggestions?

PSN: Artman22
Xbox live: Artman22
post #14478 of 37150 Old 11-30-2016, 04:21 PM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by t_tringle View Post
I had the same problem with my harmony. I realized that if the TV and the components were powered on without the receiver being ready then it defaulted to the TV audio. I modified the activity to power up the Denon AVR-720 first and that seemed to fix the issue, but YMMV. I tried to insert a delay but the harmony software complained and because it worked with just powering the Denon first, i left well enough alone.

Hope this helps.
Thanks. I've found that if I just turn everything on, wait a moment, and then turn the receiver off and back on, the TV kicks the output back to the receiver (easier than going into TV settings every time). It adds a step and is a minor annoyance, but I can live with it for now.
post #14479 of 37150 Old 11-30-2016, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drogeanx View Post
Here's a headscratcher for anyone using this a a PC monitor

go to Youtube on your PC or the app and search "Moving STARS background". Its a black background with white glowing stars.

Once you go full screen, you should notice the bright white stars go DIM. They will start to look grey-ish instead.

Now on your TV remote press the "home" button and notice as soon as the menu bar comes up, the stars brighten up

I can't find any setting on the TV that prevents this. Have gone through every setting HDR mode and without, every picture mode, all eco modes off. It still happens. There is a dimming feature somewhere that's on documented

I love the TV but dark scenes with bright lights/torches/lamps always look washed out
Have you tried setting the defaults back and then watching something in HDR? Such as The Man in the High Castle. If that still appears dim after the first 10 minutes then you might have a hardware problem. When HDR is going the TV can be downright blinding at times, but its meant to have strong brights and inky blacks. Its the reason i upgraded from my Panny Plasma, and dont regret it one bit. And I loved that set.
King Richard likes this.

Ash, AOD
post #14480 of 37150 Old 11-30-2016, 04:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1430 Post(s)
Liked: 2368
Quote:
I'm having a hard time getting 5.1 to work on the PS4 while watching a blu ray. Everything else I get 5.1 I'm using ARC. Any suggestions?

If you are trying to get the HD audio from BluRay, make sure the ps4 is set to bitstream and secondary audio is disabled. Are you running through an AVR?
King Richard likes this.

Samsung 65" KS8000
Denon AVR 6300H
Klipsch 5.1.2
HSU VTF-3 MK5 HP
post #14481 of 37150 Old 11-30-2016, 04:28 PM

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassedu View Post
Thank you , i'll give it a try , hoping my 65'' ships out shortly from Samsung but it i may have to wait until Christmas. I guess i can deal with simulating the 7.1 via the receivers options , i'll see how it sounds. Glas i can use hdmi though rather than a optical cable , would it even make a difference in Sound quality ?
Almost all apps and streaming services are all locked down to 5.1 audio(Hulu is still doing just stereo, ugh). The sole standout being Vudu which supports 7.1 and atmos for some movies and 4K and HDR as well. But you mentioned that you were running a 7.1 setup with your receiver originally. Did I misunderstand? I am someone for whom audio is as important as the video. If you have had your 7.1 system ever running correctly then you should hear a marked difference between audio via ARC (which as far as i'm aware is ALWAYS limited to 5.1 and the basic surround formats) and via properly decoded 7.1 audio using one of the following formats, DTS-HD MA, Dolby True HD, Dolby Atmos. Those formats when properly decoded are lossless meaning that you are hearing all of the audio information as the producers of the BluRay etc meant it to.

If you are going to buy this TV be prepared to eventually buy an HDMI 2.0a / HDCP 2.2 receiver. You are going to get a lot of people trying to convince you that 5.1 over ARC is all you need. And if you are coming from Stereo via the Televisions speakers i'm sure for them its fine. But a TV with as good an image as this deserves the lossless audio along with it. If you have a Best Buy with a Magnolia center they can demo the lossless audio from BluRay. Hopefully they wont screw it up.

This post may come off as arrogance but its 20 years of experience with tweaking my home setup to get the best picture and sound without breaking the bank.
No I actually appreciate all the info , it was not arrogant at all. I had a feeling a new receiver would be needed to properly run my 7.1 setup. I have always been running via hdmi . My receiver isn't that old and supports so many formats , it did say 4K capable when I had purchased , now after reading it is in some aspects but limited to run 7.1 sound and pass through HDR I believe. I'll do some listening and knowing myself probably grab a better receiver right after the fact .
joe75xp likes this.
post #14482 of 37150 Old 11-30-2016, 04:57 PM

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 0
When gaming on the Xbox One S, obviously supposed to set the TV in game mode.

But what about when you play a 4K Blu-Ray? Does it auto-switch back to movie mode and do you have to do anything for it to pick up the HDR?

Just curious as to how that works. I know you have to manually turn up backlight when HDR gaming, but haven't seen anything about HDR streaming or 4K Blu-Ray viewing.
post #14483 of 37150 Old 11-30-2016, 04:58 PM

Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgmayor View Post
My friend sent that to me because he knew i was buying this TV at the time, and it's so me. Love PA.
dgmayor, The_Donster and tjsilva like this.

Ash, AOD
post #14484 of 37150 Old 11-30-2016, 05:21 PM

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Liked: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDLee View Post
When gaming on the Xbox One S, obviously supposed to set the TV in game mode.

But what about when you play a 4K Blu-Ray? Does it auto-switch back to movie mode and do you have to do anything for it to pick up the HDR?

Just curious as to how that works. I know you have to manually turn up backlight when HDR gaming, but haven't seen anything about HDR streaming or 4K Blu-Ray viewing.
sometimes i switch sometimes i dont. really dont are pq wise much diff between game and movie. game a little brighter.
post #14485 of 37150 Old 11-30-2016, 05:38 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
Quote:

Hope this helps.
I think his problem is like mine. It is not the audio get routed to the TV speakers, it is the TV incorrectly tells the AVR to switch the source from cable box (in his case) or UHD bluray (in my case) to the TV (ARC enabled, TV becomes the audio source) when we are trying to watch cable box or UHD bluray. This HDMI-CEC bug seems to be introduced to the TV on firmware 1150.

Last edited by acefr; 11-30-2016 at 05:54 PM.
post #14486 of 37150 Old 11-30-2016, 05:53 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rallen View Post
Ok, got my 65KS8000 us and running and I love it. My only issue I'm having is with the ARC connection to my Onkyo 727 receiver.

I've got HDMI4 on the TV connected to HDMI out on the receiver. Got ARC and anynet enabled on both. I'm using a Harmony remote on everything.

When I hit my "watch TV activity", everything goes on correctly but my receiver keeps getting set to the TV input, even when I've got the input set to go to the cable box input on the receiver. I'll manually set the input on the receiver to the correct input with the receiver remote but it keeps going back. I have to disable anynet on the TV to get it to stay on the receiver. Once I do that and things are all up and going, I can re-enable anynet on the TV and everything is fine and stays fine.

Any suggestions on how to handle this?

Thanks!
My setup is like yours but I don't use a Harmony remote and my AVR is Onkyo TX-NR646. I experienced the same thing when watching UHD blu ray, every time the UHD blu ray has a blank screen, even for a split second, the AVR will switch the input to the TV. I think it is a HDMI-CEC bug introduced by the TV firmware 1150 as I didn't have this issue prior 1150. I have to turn off the AVR HDMI-CEC to avoid the source incorrectly switched.
post #14487 of 37150 Old 11-30-2016, 05:56 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
Liked: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryW View Post
Will you please share why your 60" was "God-awful"? It seems every time someone mentions a concern (a shopper, not an owner), there's always someone who chimes in with no issues at all and loves their 60"?! I just don't understand all this negativity about the Sharp panel. My 60" will be delivered today so I have something at stake if it is indeed inferior. Or is there some sort of strange buyers remorse going on here where 60" owners are truly wanting the best out of their TV and are in denial of issues that are actual?? I'm so confused.

And I'm only talking about image quality of the panel. I don't care about the different bezel.

Sure. Firstly, it was extremely poor in the low-end of the luminance scale. I attempted to calibrate this with a fairly new C6 and Calman via both the 2-point and 12-point gamma. In every instance, there was a constant blockiness in, what should have been shadow detail. This, in turn, made the viewing angles even more poor than they should have been. Likely some poor spacing between the LCD panel and the backlighting, but that is just a theory.

At any rate, it sucked and there was no amount of tweaking that was going to fix it. Believe me, I tried.

Please know that I have no vendetta against the Sharp panel. I just tried a 60" and was very disappointed. Swapped with a 65" and all is well.

Additionally, I did have some of those wide, vertical "yellowish" bands visible on pure white screens. I took to gently and systematically massaging the screen with a new microcloth and that has resolved it. Very minimal light bleed and no clouding visible unless you start to view off-center.

Mine was likely a one-off. But I felt I would be remiss to not mention it.
post #14488 of 37150 Old 11-30-2016, 06:02 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:

I'm having this exact problem. The TV's smart apps work in 5.1 via ARC, but any device I connect to the OCB is limited to stereo. Super frustrating. I ordered an optical cable from Amazon and will give that a try instead of ARC in a couple days, fingers crossed!
post #14489 of 37150 Old 11-30-2016, 06:04 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 917 Post(s)
Liked: 1684
Quote:
Originally Posted by acefr View Post
My setup is like yours but I don't use a Harmony remote and my AVR is Onkyo TX-NR646. I experienced the same thing when watching UHD blu ray, every time the UHD blu ray has a blank screen, even for a split second, the AVR will switch the input to the TV. I think it is a HDMI-CEC bug introduced by the TV firmware 1150 as I didn't have this issue prior 1150. I have to turn off the AVR HDMI-CEC to avoid the source incorrectly switched.
I just noticed I have something similar as well with my Denon S720W using Samsung UHD BD. I have video into the OCB and audio into the AVR from the UHD BD. I am on 1142.
post #14490 of 37150 Old 11-30-2016, 06:13 PM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Couple of questions. Which hdmi should I run my PlayStation pro? Any recommended picture settings? Also, when watching 4K should I have the hdr+ Mode on? I'm not a big fan of the way it looks with it on.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
denon s740h , extra , hdmi input , KS8000/KS8500 , no picture , one connect fail , xbox one s

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page