Official Samsung KS8000/KS8500 Owners Thread - Page 573 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 180208Likes

post #17161 of 37003 Old 12-16-2016, 11:59 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by NTC View Post
I do not have the Prime but I can still stream SD and HD to the TV thru DLNA. Are you trying to stream premium channels using the CableCard, if so it may be a flag issue. If you are getting SD only then it's something Silicondust, which provides excellent customer support, will be able to tell you to explain. Open a ticket with them.
Thanks. I will open up a ticket with them.
NTC likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17162 of 37003 Old 12-16-2016, 12:02 PM
NTC

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
Liked: 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by rego00123 View Post
The internet based advertisement is in reference to the "Samsung extra" feature. Which advertises new theatrical movie releases and related internet fetched information to spefic programs that support the feature.

These advertisements where always present on this pracricuar set, it's just now that you are being asked to opt in to them

(presumably to make you aware of them and save themselves any lawsuits)
Did you get that from the terms, which I could not see. I also did not start getting ads until recently. They were not there for the first few months owning the TV.

But it is moot right now as they pulled back pushing the new terms. I got it off my TV by resetting my smarthub just 30 minutes ago. This from my 1 hour 30 minutes chat with Samsung that I just finished, and they having control of my TV during that period.
"Harsh*t R: As the Internet Based Advertisement has been backed out, the details of it will not be available there."

Edit: Random ads are still there. They only pulled back the secretive terms which apparently created apps issues. Did more harm than good.

Last edited by NTC; 12-16-2016 at 12:14 PM.
post #17163 of 37003 Old 12-16-2016, 12:04 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
Liked: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by DropSquad View Post
So now they are FORCING us to agree to their ads or we can not use smart hub.

**** Samsung. Im starting to regret my decision.
Its not just Samsung, its anything you buy....agree to this or you can't use it, email, cell phones, windows 10....you name it and it all has T & C.

I work to live and live for the beach.
Amateur HT enthusiast.
Samsung 65KS8500/Onkyo 656 AVR, Dolby 5.1.2 Atmos, SVS primes,
Sharp Quatron 3D 60" Onkyo 705 Bonus room
Sharp Quatron 60" Bedroom
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17164 of 37003 Old 12-16-2016, 12:08 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Long time reader.. very few posts.. I have gotten my 4K hookup through Rvu DIRECTV ready.. trying to program my Harmony remote to switch automatically to the input and can't seem to get it right since it is not a true input... any help? I can't have my wife switch through inputs to watch TV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #17165 of 37003 Old 12-16-2016, 12:10 PM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDWelcome View Post
Long time reader.. very few posts.. I have gotten my 4K hookup through Rvu DIRECTV ready.. trying to program my Harmony remote to switch automatically to the input and can't seem to get it right since it is not a true input... any help? I can't have my wife switch through inputs to watch TV

What do you mean 'it's not a true input?'
post #17166 of 37003 Old 12-16-2016, 12:12 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 0
It is not a physical input

post #17167 of 37003 Old 12-16-2016, 12:35 PM
Lionheart of AVS

Mentioned: 86 Post(s)
Quoted: 1797 Post(s)
Liked: 4370
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmons View Post
...no matter what the kings of avs say, try all modes including natural. I have seen a few sights say that movie mode is not correct and that natural is the one to use. personally i use both because i dont care if some1 here thinks he is the king of video. What looks the best to me is what i use.

Well this "king of AVS" is still waiting for you to provide a link to at least 1 of those sites that you claim recommend the "Natural" picture mode over the "Movie" mode, or that say (as you claim) "that movie mode is not correct and that natural is the one to use."

Go ahead... I'll wait...

post #17168 of 37003 Old 12-16-2016, 12:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
Liked: 780
I saw this on Reddit today and now I am trying to resist the urge in purchasing a 4K AVR and try to resolve the issues I've been seeing with ABC and other channels. This is coming from someone who works in retail selling TV's. Can anyone with a 4K receiver comment on how the TV performs using AMP when the AVR is doing the 4K upscaling of cable content?

"Here are some of the complaints I've heard and reasons why people have returned the KS8000.

Light bleed. Maybe this is just a Samsung thing (my Samsung is terrible in this regard as well), but if you ever plan on watching in a dark environment, or watch movies with black bars on the top and bottom, expect some very noticeable and annoying backlight bleeding.

Colors: the color on the KS8000 just seems... off. People are orange, grass is glowing neon green, reds are almost hot pink. I realize that people like Samsungs for their bright and vivid colors, and fewer and fewer people seem to talk about color accuracy these days, but if realistic-ish colors are important to you then I wouldn't go with the KS8000.

Shiny Bezel - this might seem petty but a lot of people complain about the silver shiny bezel on the KS8000, and I don't blame them. Last year the JS8500, amazing TV, had a silver/brushed aluminum finish around the screen and even that was distracting in high light environments. I was really hoping they would change that this year, and they did, but they made it even worse! If you watch a movie or play a game during the day and you don't have black out blinds on your windows, then you can expect a bright reflection on the bezel under your screen.

Light zones - this TV handles contrast fairly poorly and any time you have a dark scene with one bright spot, blooming will be very obvious and annoying in a lot of cases.

Motion Processing - last but certainly not least, this TV might actually have the worst motion processing out of any of the mid range to high end TVs this year. They went for super processed, super smooth motion on the KS8000, and while it looks nice on very first glance, it quickly becomes obvious that the TV's video processor just can't keep up. Tearing, glitches, blocking, etc. Anytime there's a lot of action and movement on the screen the TV can't keep up with all of the details and you'll notice tons of hiccups and glitches. This is especially bad when the TV is processing a 1080p image up to 4K, it can't seem to handle both. When you go look at the TV in a store, ask them to show you the TV playing a 1080p image so you can see the TV's upscaling capabilities, and make sure it's something with action, not just still images (in fact, you should never judge a TVs quality based on the UHD demo content they show you in the store). You'll see exactly what I'm talking about, and once you do you won't be able to un-see, which means you won't be happy with the TV. You can fix this issue by pre-upscaling your image, either using an upscaling BD player or console, or running your video with a home theater receiver with 4K upscaling. If the TV only has to process motion and doesn't have to upscale, it seems to do okay, but as a stand-alone unit that TV is downright embarrassing."
post #17169 of 37003 Old 12-16-2016, 01:15 PM

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Hey all,

I received my 65 inch ks8000 today. Absolutely love the picture on this thing, it's a complete beast. Only issue I'm having is using the HDMI ARC with my sound bar. I have a sharp hb-st602 sound bar, that I've used for the past 8 months with my prior tv via arc. I have to connected to HDMI port 4 on the one connect box which is the ARC input, and going to arc obviously on sound bar. If I switch the sound bar off, and then select audio output on the TV to receiver, it will power on the sound bar, and act as if its connected but not play any sound. It also shows the little eq icon next to it as if sound is playing. I checked tv settings, "anynet" is switched to on as well. I can just use an optical cable if need be, but don't see why I should need too either.

Thank you,
Rocco
post #17170 of 37003 Old 12-16-2016, 01:16 PM

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by layzzzee8 View Post
I saw this on Reddit today and now I am trying to resist the urge in purchasing a 4K AVR and try to resolve the issues I've been seeing with ABC and other channels. This is coming from someone who works in retail selling TV's. Can anyone with a 4K receiver comment on how the TV performs using AMP when the AVR is doing the 4K upscaling of cable content?

"Here are some of the complaints I've heard and reasons why people have returned the KS8000.

Light bleed. Maybe this is just a Samsung thing (my Samsung is terrible in this regard as well), but if you ever plan on watching in a dark environment, or watch movies with black bars on the top and bottom, expect some very noticeable and annoying backlight bleeding.

My 65" really doesn't have much in the way of light bleed. I've looked hard for it, so I'm either lucky or oblivious

Colors: the color on the KS8000 just seems... off. People are orange, grass is glowing neon green, reds are almost hot pink. I realize that people like Samsungs for their bright and vivid colors, and fewer and fewer people seem to talk about color accuracy these days, but if realistic-ish colors are important to you then I wouldn't go with the KS8000.

I wasn't impressed until I switched to Warm 1 rather than Warm 2. Standard looks pretty good to my eyes too. I run everything in HDR+ mode though.

Shiny Bezel - this might seem petty but a lot of people complain about the silver shiny bezel on the KS8000, and I don't blame them. Last year the JS8500, amazing TV, had a silver/brushed aluminum finish around the screen and even that was distracting in high light environments. I was really hoping they would change that this year, and they did, but they made it even worse! If you watch a movie or play a game during the day and you don't have black out blinds on your windows, then you can expect a bright reflection on the bezel under your screen.

Something else that I don't notice to be honest.

Light zones - this TV handles contrast fairly poorly and any time you have a dark scene with one bright spot, blooming will be very obvious and annoying in a lot of cases.

Seems fine to me with Dynamic Contrast turned off and after playing with the contrast level for a while.

Motion Processing - last but certainly not least, this TV might actually have the worst motion processing out of any of the mid range to high end TVs this year. They went for super processed, super smooth motion on the KS8000, and while it looks nice on very first glance, it quickly becomes obvious that the TV's video processor just can't keep up. Tearing, glitches, blocking, etc. Anytime there's a lot of action and movement on the screen the TV can't keep up with all of the details and you'll notice tons of hiccups and glitches. This is especially bad when the TV is processing a 1080p image up to 4K, it can't seem to handle both. When you go look at the TV in a store, ask them to show you the TV playing a 1080p image so you can see the TV's upscaling capabilities, and make sure it's something with action, not just still images (in fact, you should never judge a TVs quality based on the UHD demo content they show you in the store). You'll see exactly what I'm talking about, and once you do you won't be able to un-see, which means you won't be happy with the TV. You can fix this issue by pre-upscaling your image, either using an upscaling BD player or console, or running your video with a home theater receiver with 4K upscaling. If the TV only has to process motion and doesn't have to upscale, it seems to do okay, but as a stand-alone unit that TV is downright embarrassing."

Oh good grief, that's some grade A drama llama stuff there. I do run mine through a Denon X4300h and have the AVR set to upscale (auto mode), and it is marginally better than having the TV do it, but to call the TV's upscaling and motion handling "downright embarrassing" is well...downright embarrassing. The biggest difference to my eyes is that with the AVR upscaling 1080i sources (FiOS) to 4K 60Hz I can leave AMP set to Auto and there's little to no SOE. Quite why that should be I don't know, but there it is.
Comments in bold.
The_Donster and King Richard like this.
post #17171 of 37003 Old 12-16-2016, 01:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2663 Post(s)
Liked: 1898
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyKnights View Post
I hear you .. So would you say your happy with watching HDR sources..Is it that much better than just regular 4k.. Or do to the dimming leaves a little to be desired
I'm satisfied with HDR on the set. It's my first true HDR TV, though, and I have no real basis of comparison. (I owned a Hisense 50H8C for two months. It only supported HDR through USB at the time. What I saw using downloaded demo files is not comparable at all to the KS8000.) The dimming is subtle enough that some people have trouble seeing it.

In my opinion, HDR is more important than 4k. I rarely sit close enough to the TV (roughly equal to the screen diagonal) to get the full benefit of 4k.
NTC, Terminader and King Richard like this.
post #17172 of 37003 Old 12-16-2016, 01:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedie95 View Post
Comments in bold.
I agree with all your comments except the motion handling. You are in the perfect situation to test this then since you have FIOS too. Can you turn judder reduction up to 6 and watch Modern family or some other ABC show and see if you see the frame skip/stutter with and without the AVR doing the upscaling??? This would be a huge help for me as I am currently trying to decide on a receiver and the Denon x1300w does not do upscaling. Its quite a bit more money to jump up to the x2300w which does and I can't seem to find any refurbs.
post #17173 of 37003 Old 12-16-2016, 01:34 PM

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 88
Quote:
I agree with all your comments except the motion handling. You are in the perfect situation to test this then since you have FIOS too. Can you turn judder reduction up to 6 and watch Modern family or some other ABC show and see if you see the frame skip/stutter with and without the AVR doing the upscaling??? This would be a huge help for me as I am currently trying to decide on a receiver and the Denon x1300w does not do upscaling. Its quite a bit more money to jump up to the x2300w which does and I can't seem to find any refurbs.
Will check when I get home from work, though I can't believe I'm going to debase myself to watch Modern Family for a total stranger
King Richard likes this.
post #17174 of 37003 Old 12-16-2016, 01:38 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedie95 View Post
Will check when I get home from work, though I can't believe I'm going to debase myself to watch Modern Family for a total stranger
LOL! Thanks! My wife and I really can't stand the skipping and at this point its the only thing that bothers me about this TV. I could convince the wife to let me buy a new AVR if it fixes Modern Family and the rest of the ABC lineup.
King Richard likes this.
post #17175 of 37003 Old 12-16-2016, 01:38 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2663 Post(s)
Liked: 1898
Quote:

Would you care to provide a link?

There seems to be a lot of variation. I don't see it in my 49", but I don't watch in a totally dark room.

In Movie mode, the KS8000 seems to have pretty good color right out of the box. I believe that's not the default mode, though.

The bezel is about 1/2" (13mm) wide on the bottom, but almost zero on the other 3 edges of the screen. You'd need to have a rather unfortunate light source location to give you a reflection off the bezel.

Sure. It's an edge-lit device. It is somewhat affected by Smart LED settings. With those on High, white text on a black background gives visible vertical bars through the text.

Appears to be source related. I turn all motion compensations off, and I'm happy enough with what I see. (Comcast Infinity X1, box set to 1080p/60Hz.) I don't watch sports. My most critical viewing is UHD BD or BD, all at 24 fps.
It'd be interesting to compare this to comparable sets. It's not clear that there are a lot of comparable sets. The colors in the Vizio P series are supposed to be noticeably inferior. The Sony 930Ds are significantly more expensive. The LG OLED sets don't suffer from blooming or light bleed, and they have better viewing angles, but some gamers don't like their latency (lag).
King Richard likes this.
post #17176 of 37003 Old 12-16-2016, 01:42 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobknavs View Post
It'd be interesting to compare this to comparable sets. It's not clear that there are a lot of comparable sets. The colors in the Vizio P series are supposed to be noticeably inferior. The Sony 930Ds are significantly more expensive. The LG OLED sets don't suffer from blooming or light bleed, and they have better viewing angles, but some gamers don't like their latency (lag).
The actual reddit post was about comparing the KS8000 to the 930D and which one to buy. The person who works in retail actually said they have never seen a 930D come in for a return but lots of the KS8000 and then went on to state the reasons.

Here is the post by the way: https://www.reddit.com/r/hometheater..._vs_sony_930d/
post #17177 of 37003 Old 12-16-2016, 01:45 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
The actual reddit post was about comparing the KS8000 to the 930D and which one to buy. The person who works in retail actually said they have never seen a 930D come in for a return but lots of the KS8000 and then went on to state the reasons.
I updated my TV to 1154 OTA only a few days ago but today there was another update to 1155 OTA. Anyone know what this fixed/added?
post #17178 of 37003 Old 12-16-2016, 01:47 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SangYuP View Post
I updated my TV to 1154 OTA only a few days ago but today there was another update to 1155 OTA. Anyone know what this fixed/added?
It probably fixed all those smarthub issues people were having with 1154
post #17179 of 37003 Old 12-16-2016, 01:48 PM

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
Liked: 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegam3 View Post
can you test if those dim when majority of screen is dark? (with eco, smart led and DC turned off)

if it doesnt i might need to unlock those modes

I've personally never had the "dimming" issue in Movie or CAL- modes and only ever noticed it in Standard mode or with Eco settings enabled.
NTC and King Richard like this.

post #17180 of 37003 Old 12-16-2016, 02:04 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
Liked: 533
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergio Molina View Post
Hello, just got a KS8000 55 and after the recommended calibration and watching Grand Tour on amazon prime UHD HDR, I´m no missing my Panasonic plasma, i was worried for the black levels and light bleed, but so far its been surprisingly good.

Only annoyance is that ARC doesn't pass 5.1 audio from external signals (Nvidia Shield), only internal apps and tv signal. My AVR doesn't support HDCP 2.2, so only 2 options, Use Shield with no 5.1 audio, or use internal apps and drop shield. Guess I´m gonna have to upgrade my AVR so I can plug shield and use it like its supposed to, 4k HDR and 5.1 when available. I´m not convinced with the HDCP 2.2 tricks out there..

For the rest, everything is working smooth, so far so good. happy with my purchase.

cheers
When using external source, did you go to the TV sound setting and choose DD or DTS? You can only choose it when you have a live audio in DD or DTS.
King Richard likes this.
post #17181 of 37003 Old 12-16-2016, 02:05 PM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDWelcome View Post

I just started researcing this too. Harmony website says to add a "Watch Smart TV" activity. Haven't tried this yet, but will be doing so this weekend. Hope it works.
post #17182 of 37003 Old 12-16-2016, 02:05 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Hi guys, I really like this tv. I have the 55" ks8000 got from Samsung epp. I see a lot of problems with the bezels and separating from the back. My bottom bezel is a bit off where the Samsung logo lights up, I got over it and could live with it. Now after a week of having it the screen seems to be peeling/bubbling, its not a huge spot but it affects the picture and you can see it from far away watching tv. Anyone else have this happen. Have not touched or cleaned the screen. Should send back right? They want to send a repair person or I could send it back.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20161216_164611.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	172.4 KB
ID:	1834921   Click image for larger version

Name:	20161216_164740.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	164.2 KB
ID:	1834929   Click image for larger version

Name:	20161216_164658.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	181.8 KB
ID:	1834937  
post #17183 of 37003 Old 12-16-2016, 02:08 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
Liked: 389
Quote:
Originally Posted by SangYuP View Post
I checked today re FW and choose 'update' now line, which updated it to 1155. I don't notice any difference (from 1142), but I'm not trying to do HDR, etc., just SDR (HD) tv and BD disks. But I like the result very much.
post #17184 of 37003 Old 12-16-2016, 02:11 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmith2077 View Post
Hi guys, I really like this tv. I have the 55" ks8000 got from Samsung epp. I see a lot of problems with the bezels and separating from the back. My bottom bezel is a bit off where the Samsung logo lights up, I got over it and could live with it. Now after a week of having it the screen seems to be peeling/bubbling, its not a huge spot but it affects the picture and you can see it from far away watching tv. Anyone else have this happen. Have not touched or cleaned the screen. Should send back right? They want to send a repair person or I could send it back.
The only thing I see is the bezel by the Samsung logo not being attached to the screen. Which would lead me to believe that the screen is bent at that location since you don't have the 8500.

Edit: Oh that white thing? I thought it was a reflection from your phone. Are you sure there isn't a plastic film on the front? I know there was at least one other person in this thread that had that on their TV and peeled it off.
post #17185 of 37003 Old 12-16-2016, 02:16 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 199 Post(s)
Quoted: 5690 Post(s)
Liked: 8227
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegam3 View Post
can you test if those dim when majority of screen is dark? (with eco, smart led and DC turned off)

if it doesnt i might need to unlock those modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe75xp View Post
I've personally never had the "dimming" issue in Movie or CAL- modes and only ever noticed it in Standard mode or with Eco settings enabled.
Thanks joe. I may not be the best person to answer the question anyway as I couldn't see this "CE dimming" issue when it first flared up on this thread in a big way. It may be one of the few differences on the KS7000 series, who knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Richard View Post
Well this "king of AVS" is still waiting for you to provide a link to at least 1 of those sites that you claim recommend the "Natural" picture mode over the "Movie" mode, or that say (as you claim) "that movie mode is not correct and that natural is the one to use."

Go ahead... I'll wait...

Heh. He'll never reply. He'll repeat his claim over and over, without ever providing any evidence of it, and ignore all requests for such (except he won't be able to resist a response such as his aside earlier today). I guarantee that he'll never back it up with any serious "sights" (sic!) that it came from.

HDMI 2.0 4K modes | Dolby & DTS core+outer audio tracks on (UHD) Blu-Rays | Hello to Jason Isaacs
post #17186 of 37003 Old 12-16-2016, 02:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

[firmware version 1155]

Quote:
It probably fixed all those smarthub issues people were having with 1154
Hmm. Not good to be rushing out software this close to Xmas. What if there's a problem with 1155?

EDIT: I'm having terrible problems with the Youtube app though. Not fixed by a cold power-down and back up, either. Impossible to "stop" any video once it's started without crashing out of the app altogether. Many remote keys being ignored.
I hope the 1155 update doesn't remove VP9 profile 2 decoding!
NTC, sparky7 and King Richard like this.

HDMI 2.0 4K modes | Dolby & DTS core+outer audio tracks on (UHD) Blu-Rays | Hello to Jason Isaacs

Last edited by mrtickleuk; 12-16-2016 at 02:25 PM.
post #17187 of 37003 Old 12-16-2016, 02:22 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
.... its not a huge spot but it affects the picture and you can see it from far away watching tv. Anyone else have this happen. Have not touched or cleaned the screen. Should send back right? They want to send a repair person or I could send it back.
Looks terrible in your "overhead" picture. And if you can see it from far away that means you'll never not see it. IMHO that can't be repaired. I would want that replaced if it was me.
The_Donster likes this.

post #17188 of 37003 Old 12-16-2016, 02:24 PM

Quote:
The only thing I see is the bezel by the Samsung logo not being attached to the screen. Which would lead me to believe that the screen is bent at that location since you don't have the 8500.

Edit: Oh that white thing? I thought it was a reflection from your phone. Are you sure there isn't a plastic film on the front? I know there was at least one other person in this thread that had that on their TV and peeled it off.
Thanks for your reply, Yea that white spot! When you look up close its like its peeling off the screen. There was plastic around the bezels and on the back of the Tv that I took off. No plastic on the screen I checked all the corners to see if I could find anything covering the screen.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20161216_171950.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	1834961  
post #17189 of 37003 Old 12-16-2016, 02:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Thanks for your reply, Yea that white spot! When you look up close its like its peeling off the screen. There was plastic around the bezels and on the back of the Tv that I took off. No plastic on the screen I checked all the corners to see if I could find anything covering the screen.
Yeah return or repair for sure.
The_Donster likes this.
post #17190 of 37003 Old 12-16-2016, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Yeah return or repair for sure.
Thanks guys, going to contact them and try to return.
The_Donster likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
denon s740h , extra , hdmi input , KS8000/KS8500 , no picture , one connect fail , xbox one s

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page