Official Samsung KS8000/KS8500 Owners Thread - Page 646 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 179988Likes

post #19351 of 36743 Old 01-06-2017, 08:32 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMZ_P View Post
setting Blur to 8 and Judder to 0 looks good enough in my opinion.

Thanks! I'm looking to buy a new set as my current LG is dying after 5 years, and this one is in the running (close to top of the list that is).

Sony Bravia 55X850D
Denon AVR-591
Sony SSF-5000 Front L/R
Sony SSCN-3000 Center and Surround L/R
Logitech Harmony Ultimate remote
Sony PS4 Gaming Console
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19352 of 36743 Old 01-06-2017, 08:34 AM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
Liked: 335
Judder Reduction of 3 or under has little to no SOE, 4 and above it starts to become more pronounced.
Depending on your sources you can mostly likely leave AMP set to Off. You may find that Off is the best setting for your setup.
Early builds of the firmware did have some major blur problems but it has been fixed and very minimal at all.

post #19353 of 36743 Old 01-06-2017, 08:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1755 Post(s)
Liked: 1090
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe75xp View Post
Judder Reduction of 3 or under has little to no SOE, 4 and above it starts to become more pronounced.
Depending on your sources you can mostly likely leave AMP set to Off. You may find that Off is the best setting for your setup.
Early builds of the firmware did have some major blur problems but it has been fixed and very minimal at all.
Agree My AMP is off and haven't look back

i thought this was a great read.
http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/l...es-in-every-tv
Ralarcon, joe75xp and King Richard like this.

Living Room Sam. UN65KS8000 / 2017 Roku Ultra / Onkyo TX-RZ920 7.2.4 / M-5010 Amp. /Sam. UBD-M8500 Blu-Ray Player.
DEN TCL 65R617 65-Inch 4K Ultra / Onkyo TX-RZ730 5.2.4 / Philips 4K UHD Dolby Vision Player (P7502) BEDROOM Sam. 55JS8500 / 2016 Roku Ultra / LG UP870 3D Ultra High Definition Blu-Ray 4K Player

Last edited by bargervais; 01-06-2017 at 08:53 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19354 of 36743 Old 01-06-2017, 09:26 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
Liked: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by automaton View Post
Heh, too late for that....already purchased. Based on the reviews, it didn't seem like it would be too bad. I have read up on how to minimize, hopefully that will help...
SOE can be completely adjusted out, no worries.

I work to live and live for the beach.
Amateur HT enthusiast.
Samsung 65KS8500/Onkyo 656 AVR, Dolby 5.1.2 Atmos, SVS primes,
Sharp Quatron 3D 60" Onkyo 705 Bonus room
Sharp Quatron 60" Bedroom
post #19355 of 36743 Old 01-06-2017, 09:27 AM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by layzzzee8 View Post
Where will the smarthub be? I have mine in a glass cabinet below the TV and it seems to get everything in the room. It must blast IR out 360 degrees. I would assume that spot you took a photo of is the IR sensor as that is what blinks when you hold down the power button on the remote to hard reset the TV.

It will be on the other side of the wall and I will have a IR precision blaster ran through the wall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #19356 of 36743 Old 01-06-2017, 09:36 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrahmaBull View Post
I want to love this TV. I just got it, so I think I'll give it a week, but right now I feel 50/50 on returning and waiting a couple years for OLED.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blatzz View Post
Just received my KS8000 yesterday and I don't know if I got a lemon but I'm so disappointed with the amount of ambient light from the edges during darker scenes that I'll be taking it back this weekend. I got this to replace a TV that already had some light bleed and so-so black levels and this ones worse by far, as far as ambient light goes.

4k Picture and brightness wise it looks great and maybe it's just edge lit sets as a whole but I just don't get how people find this acceptable. Having half the screen light up with a white glow on a black background is incredibly distracting, for example, just watching opening credits on black sees the emits a huge strip of white from top to bottom when the text is on screen. The background doesn't go full, deep black until the text is 100% off screen and once things fade back on the black gets washed out again, essentially creating a super annoying popping effect when the background should just remain black.

Unless this sounds like a lemon that I received, looks like I'm stuck waiting for OLED or a decent FALD (which no one wants to make anymore apparantly).
I am right there with ya guys. It is frustrating because it looks SO MUCH BETTER to my eyes than my 2014 4k vizio with full array back lighting...when i don't have to worry about dark scenes. Every time there is a scene such as you guys are describing it is so distracting it ruins the experience. I feel like I have searched a hundred posts in this thread around clouding and I am still confused whether I have bad screen uniformity or this is normal. I keep seeing posts from some people that exhibit none of this cloud bursts of white. I am not talking about the bloom around text, that doesn't bother me at all. It is the bursts of bright haze concentrated along the bottom whenever there is something on the screen to display. It is killing me because I really do love this tv more than my Vizio P series in every way except the screen uniformity and light clouds. I feel like if i return it i almost need to go another route because i refuse to go through multiple returns when i don't even know if this is just expected variation from panel to panel.
post #19357 of 36743 Old 01-06-2017, 09:38 AM

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by bargervais View Post
Agree My AMP is off and haven't look back

i thought this was a great read.
http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/l...es-in-every-tv
For Fios TV, AMP is unusable at any setting - it's a choppy, stuttering mess. I leave it off, as well. For most purposes, I find that my FIOS box is my lowest-quality source, which seems nuts!

For streaming or bluray, a Judder Reduction setting of 2 or 3 smooths out panning shots perfectly with no SOE. Looks great!
Terminader likes this.
post #19358 of 36743 Old 01-06-2017, 09:40 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximuslcd View Post
SOE can be completely adjusted out, no worries.
Yeah, I hope so. I think her beef might really be more with the lighting/colors of LED vs plasma, doesn't seem entirely tied to motion. There are a few very nice TVs that she's just found unwatchable...
post #19359 of 36743 Old 01-06-2017, 09:42 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Liked: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by krispykeith View Post
I am right there with ya guys. It is frustrating because it looks SO MUCH BETTER to my eyes than my 2014 4k vizio with full array back lighting...when i don't have to worry about dark scenes. Every time there is a scene such as you guys are describing it is so distracting it ruins the experience. I feel like I have searched a hundred posts in this thread around clouding and I am still confused whether I have bad screen uniformity or this is normal. I keep seeing posts from some people that exhibit none of this cloud bursts of white. I am not talking about the bloom around text, that doesn't bother me at all. It is the bursts of bright haze concentrated along the bottom whenever there is something on the screen to display. It is killing me because I really do love this tv more than my Vizio P series in every way except the screen uniformity and light clouds. I feel like if i return it i almost need to go another route because i refuse to go through multiple returns when i don't even know if this is just expected variation from panel to panel.
It sounds like you're not enjoying your purchase, which means that it is definitely time to return it. If you become frustrated by a TV, it's not a good fit for you.
post #19360 of 36743 Old 01-06-2017, 09:43 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by acefr View Post
I am using this one on my 65", and I am happy with it. It is 6000K in color, and my poor eyes cannot tell between 6000K and 6500K white, but I can tell it is "whiter" than any white shown on my TV.

https://www.amazon.com/Luminoodle-Bi...rds=luminoodle
Quote:
The kits on Amazon are less than half their list price. Any real benefit to dropping the extra money? Doesn't seem like that complex an operation. I was checking out this one but it doesn't seem long enough for the 65" model.

The problem I'm having, is I can't find one that will go completely around a 65" TV, found this one https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DXW0GGE...65AANJUH&psc=1
On the pricy side but it will fit. Everything is a compromise, this one has a blue tint to the white.
automaton and King Richard like this.
post #19361 of 36743 Old 01-06-2017, 09:45 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorzjik View Post
I bought a ks8000 not long ago and just recently I've noticed some clouding or blooming (don't really know how to call it) at the bottom right corner. Right were the stand goes into the tv. I think the reason that I didn't notice it at first is cause I put tv on a stand on the floor. And I was mainly watching TV shows and movies in 16:9 format that filled the whole screen. Now that tv is finally wall mounted in a dark room I watched a movie with black bars top/bottom that I've noticed two bright spots around the stand or right leg. Does anyone have similar issue?
Mine is almost identical to yours. Those pictures could be my set, and it is on the stand. Backlight at 5, movie, smart led high.
post #19362 of 36743 Old 01-06-2017, 09:50 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by audacious nick View Post
It sounds like you're not enjoying your purchase, which means that it is definitely time to return it. If you become frustrated by a TV, it's not a good fit for you.
I hear ya, and i feel like a tool for whining so much but it is like a passionate relationship. When it is good it is SO GOOD and i am having trouble letting go. If I can fix with bias lighting or just come to grips with it being within "normal range" I will stop obsessing and enjoy it.
post #19363 of 36743 Old 01-06-2017, 09:50 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 694 Post(s)
Liked: 780
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmill2001 View Post
The problem I'm having, is I can't find one that will go completely around a 65" TV, found this one https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DXW0GGE...65AANJUH&psc=1
On the pricy side but it will fit. Everything is a compromise, this one has a blue tint to the white.
You don't need it to go around the whole TV. Two strips work fine horizontally or vertically. Just move the strips inwards towards the center until the light is even. They will still throw light to the wall around the TV.
Rolls-Royce and Terminader like this.
post #19364 of 36743 Old 01-06-2017, 10:01 AM

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Liked: 9
Hey guys, call me dumb but how do I find a video to show to test the dead pixel and Grey uniformity on my tv
post #19365 of 36743 Old 01-06-2017, 10:24 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek922 View Post
Hey guys, call me dumb but how do I find a video to show to test the dead pixel and Grey uniformity on my tv

Living Room Sam. UN65KS8000 / 2017 Roku Ultra / Onkyo TX-RZ920 7.2.4 / M-5010 Amp. /Sam. UBD-M8500 Blu-Ray Player.
DEN TCL 65R617 65-Inch 4K Ultra / Onkyo TX-RZ730 5.2.4 / Philips 4K UHD Dolby Vision Player (P7502) BEDROOM Sam. 55JS8500 / 2016 Roku Ultra / LG UP870 3D Ultra High Definition Blu-Ray 4K Player
post #19366 of 36743 Old 01-06-2017, 10:27 AM

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorzjik View Post
I bought a ks8000 not long ago and just recently I've noticed some clouding or blooming (don't really know how to call it) at the bottom right corner. Right were the stand goes into the tv. I think the reason that I didn't notice it at first is cause I put tv on a stand on the floor. And I was mainly watching TV shows and movies in 16:9 format that filled the whole screen. Now that tv is finally wall mounted in a dark room I watched a movie with black bars top/bottom that I've noticed two bright spots around the stand or right leg. Does anyone have similar issue?
Quote:
Originally Posted by krispykeith View Post
Mine is almost identical to yours. Those pictures could be my set, and it is on the stand. Backlight at 5, movie, smart led high.

Mine looks nothing like either of yours. Bars are solid black. Id try and exchange it for a different set. Even when I look from above or below the bars at different angles mine doesn't look like this. And krispykeith I have my backlight always set at 7-8 at least
post #19367 of 36743 Old 01-06-2017, 10:30 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by caviefreak View Post
I use a Harmony remote currently that's IR but will be switching to a smart hub with a smart app so I will need to put a IR emitter on the sensor. Just don't know where it is. I have tried to cover the front of the tv up but no luck on narrowing it down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have the Harmony Hub working via Amazon Echo Dot and it works perfectly. I have the hub and IR Blaster sitting about 6 feet away from the entertainment center and at about 45 degrees off center (sitting on top of my sub-woofer which is sitting under an end table).

Everything works flawlessly. Alexa, turn on ABC and the TV, FIOS box and Yamaha receiver come on, switch inputs and we are good to go. Doesnt matter if it's IR or BT, it just works.
post #19368 of 36743 Old 01-06-2017, 10:43 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftboomer View Post
I have the Harmony Hub working via Amazon Echo Dot and it works perfectly. I have the hub and IR Blaster sitting about 6 feet away from the entertainment center and at about 45 degrees off center (sitting on top of my sub-woofer which is sitting under an end table).

Everything works flawlessly. Alexa, turn on ABC and the TV, FIOS box and Yamaha receiver come on, switch inputs and we are good to go. Doesnt matter if it's IR or BT, it just works.
You likely don't even need it across from your devices. I have mine under my TV and physically on top of my cable box which is sitting directly above my AVR. I don't use the IR blaster. It hits everything. I have a feeling the IR emitters in the hub are very powerful and reflect off all the walls.
post #19369 of 36743 Old 01-06-2017, 10:46 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

i just have my son do it. I say Alex i want to watch channel 8 news he sets it up no problem, he has to learn sometime. Then i ask him to get me a beer we sit back put our feet up and enjoy.

all kidding aside Amazon is going to take over the world.

post #19370 of 36743 Old 01-06-2017, 10:47 AM

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
This one fits tv's much larger than 65 inches and is rated really high. The amazon link you posted has multiple colors which defeats the purpose of bias lighting. It should be as close to 6500k as possible.

https://www.biaslighting.com/
Rolls-Royce likes this.
post #19371 of 36743 Old 01-06-2017, 11:33 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
Liked: 138
Quote:
Yeah, I hope so. I think her beef might really be more with the lighting/colors of LED vs plasma, doesn't seem entirely tied to motion. There are a few very nice TVs that she's just found unwatchable...
I used the setting from the first post in this thread from Rtings, and then adjusted from there to my liking, right now I'm watching in Dynamic mode and really dont have a problem with that but I'm going to switch to movie this weekend and adjust it out and see how I like that as well. The Rtings review will tell you exactly what to turn off to eliminate SOE. Enjoy the TV!

I work to live and live for the beach.
Amateur HT enthusiast.
Samsung 65KS8500/Onkyo 656 AVR, Dolby 5.1.2 Atmos, SVS primes,
Sharp Quatron 3D 60" Onkyo 705 Bonus room
Sharp Quatron 60" Bedroom
post #19372 of 36743 Old 01-06-2017, 11:50 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
Liked: 212
Quote:

Wow...sounds like a fun way to go...I have no problem picking up my remote and touching a soft button titled "watch TV" and have the Harmony turn everything on and set to the correct inputs, etc. It is so easy.
That being said there is a "George Jetson" feel to walking into the house, etc. and saying "Alexa turn on TV" and have it do it...it would be even better if it then said "Yes master"...shades of "I Dream of Genie"
ftboomer likes this.

TV: Sony XBR 65X950G, AVR: Marantz SR5011, Speakers: front/Paradigm Prestige 15B bookshelf, center/Paradigm Prestige 45C, surround/Paradigm Atom, sub/SVS SB3000, DVD: LG UBK 90 UHD DVD Player, Media Player: Zidoo Z9S, Remote: Logitech Harmony Ultimate Home
post #19373 of 36743 Old 01-06-2017, 11:59 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
Liked: 532
Quote:
I did not tape it to the outer edge of the TV, but maybe six inches from the edge. It fits perfectly for my 65". The light reflects off from the back wall, so you still will have a uniform glow around the TV.
Terminader and King Richard like this.
post #19374 of 36743 Old 01-06-2017, 12:04 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Liked: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by layzzzee8 View Post
If she is very sensitive to SOE do NOT get a Samsung. Go with a Sony.
hmm? i have 0 so effect. you need to learn to adjust your settings correct
post #19375 of 36743 Old 01-06-2017, 12:08 PM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Hey guys,

I was curious what you all think I should set my Fios STB signal to, would 1080i be better, or 720p would be better on this set? (mine is the UN55KS8000FXZA)

If I use 720p I assume it's better for sports, however when I use the "auto motion plus" feature the image like bounces up and down by 1 pixel in certain spots. Usually on the borders of text or score boxes. What's also weird is some channels don't react well while others display smoothly with a stable image. If I don't use auto motion plus and digital clean up I get a lot of blocky-ness.

When I use 1080i I can use the auto motion plus thing, and no bouncing or jumping occurs in any part of the image. Everything stabilizes. Even when I watch something that will bounce on 720p on my DVR, I can switch to 1080i and that same video source will work fine and suddenly stabilize when I watch it.

It's almost like this TV struggles with displaying 720p signals from certain channels and I'm really not sure which is better.

Anyone else see stuff like this with Verizon Fios? I also am seeing a lot of the blocky-ness during rapid scene changes, but only from Fios. When I stream from other sources or play my PS4 image changes are usually smooth as silk and things generally look great. Gaming is really great on this set.

Last edited by kevdood83; 01-06-2017 at 12:14 PM.
post #19376 of 36743 Old 01-06-2017, 12:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmons View Post
To get the smooth motion of a plasma you need to turn up the judder reduction which in turn increases SOE. On the Sony TV's, in particular a 850d that I have played around with, you can turn everything up to max and not see any SOE. I don't know how people can enjoy a Samsung TV with AMP off or judder reduction on low. Either judder doesn't bother you or you never owned a plasma. Coming from plasma to LCD is quite a jarring experience as far as motion is concerned.
post #19377 of 36743 Old 01-06-2017, 12:20 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 597 Post(s)
Liked: 884
Quote:
I am getting set to transition from a Samsung PN50B550 plasma, and very concerned about the shift to LCD. Th picture on the plasma isn't perfect, it's a little dark for gaming, and the glare from the set is unbearable during the day. But it's such a smooth and easy to watch picture, and my wife is very sensitive to the soap opera effect, apparently.
Sorry, didn't mean to worry you. I think you'll be fine. One of the reasons why I originally bought the tv was the versatility in various lighting situation. That way when the time came I would move this one into our living room and pick one up in a 70-75" when the prices dropped. But that's not going to happen. I truly love my tv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmons View Post

Official Samsung KS8000/8500 Owners Information PDF
Living Room: LG 55LE5500 Sony BDP‑BX510 XBox 360 w/Kinect
Bedroom: VIZIO E470VL VIZIO VSB200 Sound Bar Sony BDP‑BX510 XBox 360
Inner Sanctum: Samsung 65KS8000, Halo XBox One, GoW Xbox 360, Onkyo HT-S5300
post #19378 of 36743 Old 01-06-2017, 12:23 PM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 13
I have been trying to dig through this thread to see if this has been answered already but I gave up and figured I would just post my questions. In November I pulled the trigger on the 55" KS8000. So far I have really enjoyed the TV but an noticing some "oddities" with settings. All of my gear (PC, FireTV, Blu-Ray and cable box) connects through an Onkyo HT-RC693 AVR and then the AVR is connected to HDMI 3 on the OCB.

Every once in a while I will be watching something (either cable or movie via FireTV) and about every 20 minutes the TV will switch from HDMI 3 to TV mode. When this happens, I hit the home button on the remote and then scroll over to to the input menu. However, nothing is displayed in the input menu. I can clearly select the option and there are selections there that can be made, but the actual inputs do not display within the menu. After this happened a few times I realized that the most recent input is one click over to the right so at least I can quickly switch back to HDMI 3, but the fact that the input options are not physically displayed is a little alarming.

I also just noticed today that out of nowhere, all of my picture settings were reset when on the PC input through my AVR. Everything filters through the AVR to HDMI 3 on the TV so I am not sure why settings would change based on the AVR input. While actually in the settings menu, if I change inputs between BD, Cable, PC and Game (FireTV input name), the settings are the same across all but the Game input. On that input picture mode changes to standard and features like 10 point white balance cannot be accessed.

Beyond that I do have to say that I really enjoy the picture on this unit. Just not sure what to do about these little oddities.
post #19379 of 36743 Old 01-06-2017, 12:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevdood83 View Post
Hey guys,

I was curious what you all think I should set my Fios STB signal to, would 1080i be better, or 720p would be better on this set? (mine is the UN55KS8000FXZA)

If I use 720p I assume it's better for sports, however when I use the "auto motion plus" feature the image like bounces up and down by 1 pixel in certain spots. Usually on the borders of text or score boxes. What's also weird is some channels don't react well while others display smoothly with a stable image. If I don't use auto motion plus and digital clean up I get a lot of blocky-ness.

When I use 1080i I can use the auto motion plus thing, and no bouncing or jumping occurs in any part of the image. Everything stabilizes. Even when I watch something that will bounce on 720p on my DVR, I can switch to 1080i and that same video source will work fine and suddenly stabilize when I watch it.

It's almost like this TV struggles with displaying 720p signals from certain channels and I'm really not sure which is better.

Anyone else see stuff like this with Verizon Fios? I also am seeing a lot of the blocky-ness during rapid scene changes, but only from Fios. When I stream from other sources or play my PS4 image changes are usually smooth as silk and things generally look great. Gaming is really great on this set.
I've played around with 720p, 1080i, and 1080p on my FIOS box and it doesn't seem to make any difference to me. What really made a difference was upgrading my speed to 150mbit+. They had to switch out my ONT and move me over to the GPON network. Ever since then the blockiness in dark scenes has gone away. I still have issues with certain channels (like ABC) stuttering every few seconds. And the walking dead on AMC is unwatchable as during panning shots any details in faces seem to flicker and pixelate. Prior to the speed upgrade I had a FIOS tech out on multiple occasions to try to resolve. We swapped out cable boxes, replaced splitters, swapped the ONT, and checked all wiring. Nothing resolved it until I switched over to the GPON network. The other issue I have noticed on the later firmwares is that turning up judder reduction too high causes fast moving objects to pixelate, especially on certain channels.
post #19380 of 36743 Old 01-06-2017, 12:30 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 2340 Post(s)
Liked: 4463
Off-topic posts discussing other brands removed.

I get that some tangents just happen. For example, asking another member, "Well, have you considered a Vizio" ...should probably go to a PM. What happens is a lot of other members innocently chime in and the tangent swells. That's when owners looking to discuss owner issues have to sift through the tangent to find stuff that applies.

So, it's just a housecleaning and stopping a tangent before it gets to a point I'm deleting pages of stuff when I could be at the bar keeping local waiters, waitresses and bartenders employed.

Walking the fine line between jaw-dropping and a plain ol' yawn.

Last edited by DrDon; 01-06-2017 at 12:41 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
denon s740h , extra , hdmi input , KS8000/KS8500 , no picture , one connect fail , xbox one s

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page