Official Samsung KS8000/KS8500 Owners Thread - Page 949 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 179940Likes

post #28441 of 36638 Old 08-08-2017, 09:36 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyAstigmatism View Post
Get the KS9500 if you don't mind the curve, don't even consider the MU8000 unless it gets a significant price drop. There is a budget TV that performs better than the MU but I don't think I'm allowed to say it, the P607, I said it .
You can't say it because they don't want to bring it to Canada
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #28442 of 36638 Old 08-08-2017, 09:39 PM

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 14
I didn't mean to, so sorry.
post #28443 of 36638 Old 08-08-2017, 09:46 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
Liked: 194
Quote:
Originally Posted by jconjason View Post
You should be fine then. As long as you got 2 or 3 threads into the back of the TV. Mines been wall mounted since November with only 2 threads into the back of the TV.
Ok great I feel it's more threads so it did be fine
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Donster View Post
Are you using the spacers that came with your KS? It was suggested to me by another owner that helped me when my wife and I mounted mine. You should find my write up in the owners PDF on everything to get the job done.
Yes these are supplied with the TV, thanks I'll search for it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Home theatre: 65" Sony X950G / LG UBKM9 / Sony UBD-X800 / Xbox One X Project Scorpio / PS4 Pro
Denon AVR-X4400H 7.1.4 config. / Plantronics Dolby Atmos RIG 600LX
Pioneer Andrew Jones L,R,C,SL,SR,SBL,SBR / (4) Polk Atrium 5 series TF,TR
SVS PB-2000 w/ SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #28444 of 36638 Old 08-08-2017, 09:47 PM
Lionheart of AVS

Mentioned: 86 Post(s)
Quoted: 1797 Post(s)
Liked: 4367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihauflad View Post
Since the K9000 owners thread is pretty much dead, I'll ask this question here:

So I went to my local Visions (Canada) and found a ks9500 65" and they offered me a real good deal on the tv, I was just wondering how long do you see this set being future proof for? Would it be worth waiting a few months til an MU8000 goes on sale or should I jump on this deal right now? I am hoping for the tv to be good for the next 5 or so years. Figured I would ask people who own one what they think and since you're the pro's how long you see this set being viable for? Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Yes, definitely go for the KS9500.

Richard
Terminader and tonyjspr9 like this.
post #28445 of 36638 Old 08-09-2017, 07:07 AM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 4
So I've never installed a TV on my wall and would very much love to. Thing is, the only licensed(RBQ which is a license for people who do home services in Quebec) person who does it in my town charges 165$ for the mount and the installation(it's a full-motion mount). That's quite the price tag. Is it recommended to do it yourself? My TV is a KS8000 55". Thank you.

Last edited by Juub; 08-09-2017 at 07:14 AM.
post #28446 of 36638 Old 08-09-2017, 10:15 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Liked: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihauflad View Post
Since the K9000 owners thread is pretty much dead, I'll ask this question here:

So I went to my local Visions (Canada) and found a ks9500 65" and they offered me a real good deal on the tv, I was just wondering how long do you see this set being future proof for? Would it be worth waiting a few months til an MU8000 goes on sale or should I jump on this deal right now? I am hoping for the tv to be good for the next 5 or so years. Figured I would ask people who own one what they think and since you're the pro's how long you see this set being viable for? Thanks in advance for your thoughts

My main uses for this TV will be for an Xbox One X and watching tv on.
I bought mine (65KS8000)at visions with the 5 year (money back) warranty .. so I am confident it will be fine for 5 years (and the price guarantee gave me a 200CAD giftcard after 2 months on top)
King Richard likes this.
post #28447 of 36638 Old 08-09-2017, 11:45 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Liked: 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juub View Post
So I've never installed a TV on my wall and would very much love to. Thing is, the only licensed(RBQ which is a license for people who do home services in Quebec) person who does it in my town charges 165$ for the mount and the installation(it's a full-motion mount). That's quite the price tag. Is it recommended to do it yourself? My TV is a KS8000 55". Thank you.
Is the installation included in the $165? If so its a reasonable cost for someone to bolt something to your wall and provide the mount.

Do you have a power outlet available near the TV, Preferably behind it?

Last edited by Hiredgoon; 08-09-2017 at 11:49 AM.
post #28448 of 36638 Old 08-09-2017, 11:58 AM

King Richard, per your recommendation I just got a MediaLight 6500K 140cm strip for my KS8000.

Its quite good and very bright and I love that it has a remote.

Couple of questions, Does it make a difference or matter how far from the wall the back of my tv is? in terms of how much the light spreads and so on. My TV is a 55".

Also the USB ports on the one connect box are 0.5 A and 1A, and the power supply rates of the light says 2A. Would it better using the wall socket to plug it in or is it okay to use the USB ports?

Thanks again.
post #28449 of 36638 Old 08-09-2017, 12:36 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
Liked: 1256
Quote:
Originally Posted by skadriancorp View Post
King Richard, per your recommendation I just got a MediaLight 6500K 140cm strip for my KS8000.

Couple of questions, Does it make a difference or matter how far from the wall the back of my tv is? in terms of how much the light spreads and so on. My TV is a 55".

Also the USB ports on the one connect box are 0.5 A and 1A, and the power supply rates of the light says 2A. Would it better using the wall socket to plug it in or is it okay to use the USB ports?

Thanks again.
There is a USB port on the TV itself in the niche where the OCB cable connects to the display. Mine is plugged in there, with no issues.

...Royce...

"I never drink...wine."
Bela Lugosi, DRACULA, 1931
post #28450 of 36638 Old 08-09-2017, 01:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 182 Post(s)
Quoted: 5043 Post(s)
Liked: 7366
Quote:
Fine... maybe the MU8000 might not get as bright or have the advertised quantum dots, but it definitely has better motion handling than the KS.
Motion handling is just software. It's the next year's model. Motion handling algorithms are continually improved, and that's just one feature.

The MU models don't have Quantum Dots which is one of the key technologies that makes this TV able to hit the required standards to gain the Ultra HD Premium certification (more than 90% of DCI-P3 gamut covered, more than 1000-nit peak brightness and less than 0.05 nits black level [LCDs], 10-bit panel)

The MU are the 2017 equivalent of the "KU" range from 2016 - ie not even "SUHD" but just lowly "UHD"! They might decode HDR, but both a 2016 KS SUHD and even a 2015 JS SUHD will look better.

Sorry, but the idea that the MU are at all preferable or even comparable to the 2016 KS range is just ludicrous.

HDMI 2.0 4K modes | Dolby & DTS core+outer audio tracks on (UHD) Blu-Rays | Hello to Jason Isaacs

Last edited by mrtickleuk; 08-09-2017 at 01:30 PM.
post #28451 of 36638 Old 08-09-2017, 01:48 PM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Quote:
It's really pretty easy to do...and once you do 1, you feel accomplished and go around your house and mount even more.

Measure several times. Use multiple levels to make sure you're straight. And don't overpay for an expensive mount. The $20 ones on Amazon work just fine.
post #28452 of 36638 Old 08-09-2017, 02:41 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 597 Post(s)
Liked: 884
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiredgoon View Post
Quote:
Is the installation included in the $165? If so its a reasonable cost for someone to bolt something to your wall and provide the mount.

Do you have a power outlet available near the TV, Preferably behind it?
What exactly is included in that price and is that Canadian or American dollars? It isn't a bad price, Especially if they are going to hide your wires for you, but my wife and I hung up mine with no problems. Cost wasn't too bad on our end. Here's my write up if you want to put it up yourself.

Official Samsung KS8000/8500 Owners Information PDF
Living Room: LG 55LE5500 Sony BDP‑BX510 XBox 360 w/Kinect
Bedroom: VIZIO E470VL VIZIO VSB200 Sound Bar Sony BDP‑BX510 XBox 360
Inner Sanctum: Samsung 65KS8000, Halo XBox One, GoW Xbox 360, Onkyo HT-S5300
post #28453 of 36638 Old 08-09-2017, 02:45 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
Liked: 79
Quote:
There have been a couple people on here with both panels, but not many have taken the time or used equipment to find much for objective measurements. We know that the FAO1 is a great panel and was a top performer last year with a contrast of 7,000-8,000:1 according AVS and Rtngs. Other review have found a contrast of somewhere between 4,000-5,000:1, but have not mentioned what panel type in most cases. My guess is these reviewers, most likely, received the AUO panel. My brother has the FA01 and the picture looks punchier because of the extra contrast compared to my AA02 panel.

His also performed better with the white saturation test and light gray 254 was still visible at contrast lvl 100. I have to turn the AUO/AA02 down to 96 and the whites look a bit dirtier.

Motion blur is the same on both TVs at about 20 ms. The trails were the same length when I measured between both.

The AUO/AA02 panel is still great, it seems to have nice color accuracy, but is more in line with the mu8000 that was released this year by my guess. In fact, until a Rtngs-like review comes out for the AA02, which it won't or I'm not aware, I would even say the current mu8000 pretty close to the AA02 ks8000. The current mu8000 also has less motion blur! I also wouldn't buy this TV at this time if it had an AA02 panel; it's not the deal that the FA01 was, IMHO. Also, leaving lights on at night has helped me stop noticing the lackluster blacks as much.

Hope this info helps, I've obsessed over this TV too much.

Thanks so much for the feedback. I have a UN65H6350 with a AH01 panel from 2014. All the panels from AUO that I have seen on panelook but one have contrast numbers at 4000:1. Thus the difference you are seeing. It is crazy that on the same model and size you can get such differences in contrast numbers. I have one seller on Ebay that did reach out to my request to check the version number but is currently out of town and will get back to me tomorrow. Your thoughts have helped me tremendously. I will wait till I can find a 65" with a FA01 panel.
CrazyAstigmatism likes this.
post #28454 of 36638 Old 08-09-2017, 04:20 PM

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtickleuk View Post
Motion handling is just software. It's the next year's model. Motion handling algorithms are continually improved, and that's just one feature.

The MU models don't have Quantum Dots which is one of the key technologies that makes this TV able to hit the required standards to gain the Ultra HD Premium certification (more than 90% of DCI-P3 gamut covered, more than 1000-nit peak brightness and less than 0.05 nits black level [LCDs], 10-bit panel)

The MU are the 2017 equivalent of the "KU" range from 2016 - ie not even "SUHD" but just lowly "UHD"! They might decode HDR, but both a 2016 KS SUHD and even a 2015 JS SUHD will look better.

Sorry, but the idea that the MU are at all preferable or even comparable to the 2016 KS range is just ludicrous.
It's not just software, especially in game mode where there is none or very little and the panel's native pixel response time is on show. Coming from a gaming TN monitor to this TV was a really bad experience. Cutting this time in half would have been very welcome to my eyes. For movies, I use the blur reduction at 8, even though it introduces random stuttering depending on the source...

Yes, the mu8000 may handle HDR worse, definitely compared to the FA01, but quantum dots aren't going to fix the color problems on a lower contrast panel like the AA02.

The KS AA02 is closer in performance to the MU8000 than the KS FA01 when it comes to SDR because of the more average panel; the FA01 is way at the top of the stack. HDR wise, I can't say for sure since there aren't any thorough reviews on color volume/gamut regarding the AA02 (that I'm aware of). The KS or the MU are not very good at HDR with the dimming zones being so large anyways. A lamp causing a whole segment of the screen to light up is unacceptable and gets worse with HDR.

Anyways, my original posting was in regard to how much the AA02 is lacking compared to the FA01 and how it's more comparable to the more recent MU than the KS FA01. We should not be ok with the practice of using very different panels in the same model of TV.
theroys88 likes this.

Last edited by CrazyAstigmatism; 08-09-2017 at 04:29 PM.
post #28455 of 36638 Old 08-09-2017, 05:00 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
Liked: 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by adkloza View Post
It's really pretty easy to do...and once you do 1, you feel accomplished and go around your house and mount even more.

Measure several times. Use multiple levels to make sure you're straight. And don't overpay for an expensive mount. The $20 ones on Amazon work just fine.
On drywall, it is very easy to do once you find the stud. I mounted my 55" in my living room easily using the single arm mount. You don't need an expensive mount, but if I do it again, I would go for a double arm mount as my single arm mount is only level at one position. Once I pull the TV out to the side, the TV is tilted.
post #28456 of 36638 Old 08-09-2017, 05:23 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
Liked: 532
Quote:
It's not just software, especially in game mode where there is none or very little and the panel's native pixel response time is on show. Coming from a gaming TN monitor to this TV was a really bad experience. Cutting this time in half would have been very welcome to my eyes. For movies, I use the blur reduction at 8, even though it introduces random stuttering depending on the source...

Yes, the mu8000 may handle HDR worse, definitely compared to the FA01, but quantum dots aren't going to fix the color problems on a lower contrast panel like the AA02.

The KS AA02 is closer in performance to the MU8000 than the KS FA01 when it comes to SDR because of the more average panel; the FA01 is way at the top of the stack. HDR wise, I can't say for sure since there aren't any thorough reviews on color volume/gamut regarding the AA02 (that I'm aware of). The KS or the MU are not very good at HDR with the dimming zones being so large anyways. A lamp causing a whole segment of the screen to light up is unacceptable and gets worse with HDR.

Anyways, my original posting was in regard to how much the AA02 is lacking compared to the FA01 and how it's more comparable to the more recent MU than the KS FA01. We should not be ok with the practice of using very different panels in the same model of TV.
The panel quality issue was discussed numerous times in this thread. Some users found the FA01 better, and some found AA02 better. It is more a panel lottery and not about whether it is FA01 or AA02.
post #28457 of 36638 Old 08-09-2017, 06:23 PM
Lionheart of AVS

Mentioned: 86 Post(s)
Quoted: 1797 Post(s)
Liked: 4367
Quote:
Originally Posted by skadriancorp View Post

Thanks again.

Like @Rolls-Royce I also have mine plugged into the USB port on the back of the TV. Works just fine.

The distance from the back wall will change how the light is reflected off of it - if your TV is really close to the wall, there will be a more narrow/focused and intense glow around the TV; it the TV is further away from the wall, the light will be more diffused (less focused) and will light up a larger area behind the TV (and the rest of the room).

A more diffused and evenly distributed light that covers your field of view is preferable.

Just one final NOTE:

The SMPTE ideal recommends that the wall behind the set be a neutral color to further preserve correct color perception. Colors classified as neutral by the Munsell Color Order System, range from white to black throughout the gray scale. Vivid colors should be avoided if they are used within the field of view of the TV screen.

The SMPTE Recommended Practice document says the brightness of a bias light as reflected off the surface behind the TV should be less than 10% of the peak white level on the viewing device.

Richard
Terminader and skadriancorp like this.
post #28458 of 36638 Old 08-09-2017, 07:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
Liked: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by acefr View Post
The panel quality issue was discussed numerous times in this thread. Some users found the FA01 better, and some found AA02 better. It is more a panel lottery and not about whether it is FA01 or AA02.
The panel lottery depends on what panel Samsung decides to incorporate in each model line. Some lines a AUO or a Innolux panel is actually a better panel then the Samsung panel provided. Ratings.com did a piece on this with a J6300 line between a Sharp, AUO and Samsung panel. In that comparison the AUO panel had CR ratio which was in the 4000 range while the Samsung panel was in the 3000 range and the AUO panel had a better response time and black levels. These results are different then the KS8000 line in which the FA01 panel has been measured around 7000:1. If you go to panelook you will see all but one of the AUO panels they have a contrast ratios of 4000:1. The one that is not has a stated CR of 5000:1. We can also assume that the Samsung also has lower black levels. Ratings measured the Q series with a AA01 panel at 5000:1. As far as screen uniformity and light bleed it appears that the AUO panels are better according to many of the post I have read. My AUO panel in my UN65H6350 has zero light bleed and little clouding. It is a crap shoot that is for sure with these panels. Now if you go to Samsungparts.com to check each version and panel, they no longer give you AUO panel number. On my set from 2014 I was able to find the exact panel that is in my set and see the manufactures specs which gives a CR of 4000:1. Unfortunately Ratings.com reviews 55" sets and 99% of the Samsung sets they review have Samsung panels inside them.
CrazyAstigmatism likes this.

Last edited by theroys88; 08-09-2017 at 07:29 PM.
post #28459 of 36638 Old 08-09-2017, 07:20 PM

I got that sucker mounted. I have the Locktek wall mount as well I'll use for the next move.Click image for larger version

Name:	20170809_200817.jpg
Views:	615
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	2265460Click image for larger version

Name:	20170809_200758.jpg
Views:	617
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	2265462Click image for larger version

Name:	20170809_200604.jpg
Views:	619
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	2265464

The_Donster and King Richard like this.

Home theatre: 65" Sony X950G / LG UBKM9 / Sony UBD-X800 / Xbox One X Project Scorpio / PS4 Pro
post #28460 of 36638 Old 08-09-2017, 09:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 1296 Post(s)
Liked: 2143
Quote:
Originally Posted by camd5pt0 View Post
I got that sucker mounted. I have the Locktek wall mount as well I'll use for the next move.Attachment 2265460Attachment 2265462Attachment 2265464

Looks good. I had the exact same stand for my Panasonic VT60. Gave the stand to my parents when I sold the VT60. It's a great stand. If memory is right I think it was a ZLine Vitoria.
The_Donster and camd5pt0 like this.

Samsung 65" KS8000
Denon AVR 6300H
Klipsch 5.1.2
HSU VTF-3 MK5 HP
post #28461 of 36638 Old 08-09-2017, 10:01 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 597 Post(s)
Liked: 884
^^Yep, looks like the one Walmart sells, but with the stand incorporated into it. Mine is very similar, but without the stand and a bit wider? At least that is what I tell myself when I see the price difference in stores
camd5pt0 likes this.

Official Samsung KS8000/8500 Owners Information PDF
Living Room: LG 55LE5500 Sony BDP‑BX510 XBox 360 w/Kinect
Bedroom: VIZIO E470VL VIZIO VSB200 Sound Bar Sony BDP‑BX510 XBox 360
Inner Sanctum: Samsung 65KS8000, Halo XBox One, GoW Xbox 360, Onkyo HT-S5300
post #28462 of 36638 Old 08-09-2017, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Looks good. I had the exact same stand for my Panasonic VT60. Gave the stand to my parents when I sold the VT60. It's a great stand. If memory is right I think it was a ZLine Vitoria.
You are correct Zline and I got it for a good deal, read below
Quote:
^^Yep, looks like the one Walmart sells, but with the stand incorporated into it. Mine is very similar, but without the stand and a bit wider? At least that is what I tell myself when I see the price difference in stores
This is a hybrid. I got the stand for free, sort of..
I found it on OfferUp. Long story short, instead of paying the 50$ for it, I helped the seller pack up her belongings in her little car (4 hrs) so she can literally drive away on her move to Florida, from Texas. TV stand didn't come with the mounts.

The wall mount is actually the fully fleshed out wall mount package. It retails for 150$, but got it for 50$. It may be slightly than what is offered in the TV stand package. And to my luck, it adapted to it just fine.Click image for larger version

Name:	20170808_183807.jpg
Views:	561
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	2265498

jconjason and The_Donster like this.

post #28463 of 36638 Old 08-09-2017, 11:38 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hi guys, I have an AA01 panel. Is this considered to be a decent panel for the KS series?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #28464 of 36638 Old 08-10-2017, 12:10 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 1296 Post(s)
Liked: 2143
Quote:
Originally Posted by haoliu012485 View Post
Hi guys, I have an AA01 panel. Is this considered to be a decent panel for the KS series?

I have an AA02 panel and it's been flawless for me. If it looks good to you,and there are no issues, then just enjoy. And don't let anyone tell you it's not a good one.
mrtickleuk and haoliu012485 like this.

Samsung 65" KS8000
Denon AVR 6300H
Klipsch 5.1.2
HSU VTF-3 MK5 HP
post #28465 of 36638 Old 08-10-2017, 12:52 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
I have an AA02 panel and it's been flawless for me. If it looks good to you,and there are no issues, then just enjoy. And don't let anyone tell you it's not a good one.

Yeh thanks for sharing your thoughts on this. All is good.

post #28466 of 36638 Old 08-10-2017, 01:55 AM

Quote:
What exactly is included in that price and is that Canadian or American dollars? It isn't a bad price, Especially if they are going to hide your wires for you, but my wife and I hung up mine with no problems. Cost wasn't too bad on our end. Here's my write up if you want to put it up yourself.
It is in USD and the installation is included. Also thank you for the link.
The_Donster likes this.
post #28467 of 36638 Old 08-10-2017, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Richard View Post
Like @Rolls-Royce I also have mine plugged into the USB port on the back of the TV. Works just fine.

The distance from the back wall will change how the light is reflected off of it - if your TV is really close to the wall, there will be a more narrow/focused and intense glow around the TV; it the TV is further away from the wall, the light will be more diffused (less focused) and will light up a larger area behind the TV (and the rest of the room).

A more diffused and evenly distributed light that covers your field of view is preferable.

Just one final NOTE:

The SMPTE ideal recommends that the wall behind the set be a neutral color to further preserve correct color perception. Colors classified as neutral by the Munsell Color Order System, range from white to black throughout the gray scale. Vivid colors should be avoided if they are used within the field of view of the TV screen.

The SMPTE Recommended Practice document says the brightness of a bias light as reflected off the surface behind the TV should be less than 10% of the peak white level on the viewing device.

Richard
Thanks Richard, I think I have a good setting now in terms of how far the TV is from the wall and the brightness of the bias light v the TV. As for the Color of the wall, mine is currently Beige, some say that it is neutral and some don't.

I think it's quite good as is, eventually I would like to have a grey background and a black ceiling when I get around to do some renovations.

Thanks.
King Richard likes this.
post #28468 of 36638 Old 08-10-2017, 07:33 AM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 13
I have a UE49KS8000 in the UK, how do I identify which panel is inside?

post #28469 of 36638 Old 08-10-2017, 09:30 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Liked: 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by haoliu012485 View Post
Yeh thanks for sharing your thoughts on this. All is good.

Quote:
I didn't even bother to check my panel, as this TV looks great and I have no issues so far.
jconjason and Lonewolf7002 like this.
post #28470 of 36638 Old 08-10-2017, 09:54 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
Liked: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by camd5pt0 View Post
You are correct Zline and I got it for a good deal, read below

This is a hybrid. I got the stand for free, sort of..
I found it on OfferUp. Long story short, instead of paying the 50$ for it, I helped the seller pack up her belongings in her little car (4 hrs) so she can literally drive away on her move to Florida, from Texas. TV stand didn't come with the mounts.

The wall mount is actually the fully fleshed out wall mount package. It retails for 150$, but got it for 50$. It may be slightly than what is offered in the TV stand package. And to my luck, it adapted to it just fine.Attachment 2265498

The wall mount that support 4K and 3D ...wow, what they won`t do to sell things lately.

1st 55js8002: Bad DSE - returned for replace
2nd 55js8002: Exactly the same thing - refund
55js9002: Panel R.I.P. (edge bleed after 1 year of use) - refund
55x900E: Great TV - hope it will last
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
denon s740h , extra , hdmi input , KS8000/KS8500 , no picture , one connect fail , xbox one s

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page