Official 2016 Sony XBR75 X940D Owners thread: no price talk - Page 175 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 17197Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #5221 of 13301 Old 10-17-2016, 05:01 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
djoberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: West Central Minnesota
Posts: 6,793
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1520 Post(s)
Liked: 2369
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gord Lacey View Post
Yup, tried those things - no-go. I went to BB today and arraigned for my 6th TV to come, hopefully later this week.
Soooo...what's it like to be so "well-known" but not so "well-liked" at your local BB?

LG OLED 77C8...Denon X4300H 9.2 AVR...Panasonic DP-UB820...LG UHD UBK90...Toshiba HD-A30...Dish Hopper 3...Roku Premiere Plus...Harmony One

5.2.4 Set-up: SVS Prime Bookshelf Speakers (4)...SVS Prime Center...SVS Prime Elevation (4)...SVS PC-2000 & PC12-NSD Subs
djoberg is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #5222 of 13301 Old 10-17-2016, 07:38 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
new Sony X940D owner

I am trying to find a good link to Austinjerry settings for my Sony X940D. I would love to try them out. The link I found here did not work. Thanks in advance
Munk69 is offline  
post #5223 of 13301 Old 10-17-2016, 08:07 PM
Senior Member
 
devilbones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 420
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munk69 View Post
I am trying to find a good link to Austinjerry settings for my Sony X940D. I would love to try them out. The link I found here did not work. Thanks in advance
Does this work?
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/attach...1&d=1476152736

devilbones is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #5224 of 13301 Old 10-17-2016, 08:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
djoberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: West Central Minnesota
Posts: 6,793
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1520 Post(s)
Liked: 2369
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilbones View Post
Those ARE Jerry's settings and I have been using them since I purchased my 940D and they are EXCELLENT!

BTW, does anyone have any idea why Jerry has not chimed in lately (Jerry, if you're reading this we'd love to hear from you)? I did check his "Post History" and I saw that he was making a lot of post on other threads.
gwsat and LarryMagoo like this.

LG OLED 77C8...Denon X4300H 9.2 AVR...Panasonic DP-UB820...LG UHD UBK90...Toshiba HD-A30...Dish Hopper 3...Roku Premiere Plus...Harmony One

5.2.4 Set-up: SVS Prime Bookshelf Speakers (4)...SVS Prime Center...SVS Prime Elevation (4)...SVS PC-2000 & PC12-NSD Subs
djoberg is online now  
post #5225 of 13301 Old 10-17-2016, 09:20 PM
Senior Member
 
devilbones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 420
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by djoberg View Post
Those ARE Jerry's settings and I have been using them since I purchased my 940D and they are EXCELLENT!

BTW, does anyone have any idea why Jerry has not chimed in lately (Jerry, if you're reading this we'd love to hear from you)? I did check his "Post History" and I saw that he was making a lot of post on other threads.
@djoberg Oh I know they are AJs settings, I saved them from his sig. I was curious if the link worked. I think he isnt posting here because of all the smearing, pun intended.
djoberg likes this.

devilbones is offline  
post #5226 of 13301 Old 10-17-2016, 09:29 PM
Member
 
Gord Lacey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 67
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by djoberg View Post
Soooo...what's it like to be so "well-known" but not so "well-liked" at your local BB?
Hah... yeah... exactly...

I got passed over to another store today (but only because they had stock and the warehouse didn't). Luckily someone from my usual store got moved over there, and I said some nice things about her to someone who passed them on to her. It pays to complement the staff when they do a good job
djoberg likes this.
Gord Lacey is offline  
post #5227 of 13301 Old 10-18-2016, 06:05 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
gwsat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Tulsa
Posts: 21,172
Mentioned: 102 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4555 Post(s)
Liked: 6066
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilbones View Post
@djoberg Oh I know they are AJs settings, I saved them from his sig. I was curious if the link worked. I think he isnt posting here because of all the smearing, pun intended.
Groan. I hope Jerry isn't staying away because of the complaints about smearing, et al., which most of us haven't seen. The unfortunate reality in these product threads is that when a few posters complain about the product, they tend to do so with such volume and passion, there seem to be more of them than are really there. Worse, some of the great majority who are happy with the product, like Jerry and many, many more, may be tempted to leave the thread because they are tired of the caterwauling.

HT setup: Sony 75XBR X940D UHD HDR TV; Kaleidescape Strato Movie Server 6 TB and Terra Server 24 TB; Yamaha RX-A3060 AV receiver; Sonamp 2-1 2channel 100W power amp; Crestron Control System; 2 Rythmik FV18 subwoofers, 6 Hsu HB-1 Bookshelf speakers, 1 Hsu HC-1 Center speaker, 4 Focal ICW8 in-ceiling Atmos speakers; Oppo UDP-203 4K HDR BD player. TiVO Bolt 1TB DVR; TiVo Premiere Elite 2 TB DVR; Roku Premiere+; Apple TV 4K
gwsat is online now  
post #5228 of 13301 Old 10-18-2016, 06:25 AM
Senior Member
 
devilbones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 420
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwsat View Post
Groan. I hope Jerry isn't staying away because of the complaints about smearing, et al., which most of us haven't seen. The unfortunate reality in these product threads is that when a few posters complain about the product, they tend to do so with such volume and passion, there seem to be more of them than are really there. Worse, some of the great majority who are happy with the product, like Jerry and many, many more, may be tempted to leave the thread because they are tired of the caterwauling.
I didnt base my reason off of fact, I think the smearing issue took over the thread. Maybe he got a zd9

devilbones is offline  
post #5229 of 13301 Old 10-18-2016, 08:40 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 31
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Is it possible that the TV doesn't take full advantage of the internet bandwidth? Charter on wireless I get 135mbps constantly, the NETFLIX network test on the 940D wether it's wired or wireless shows a maximum speed of 54mbps. Was watching a 4K gopro video on youtube last night and had some buffering.
rxguru1 is offline  
post #5230 of 13301 Old 10-18-2016, 09:27 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 44
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxguru1 View Post
Is it possible that the TV doesn't take full advantage of the internet bandwidth? Charter on wireless I get 135mbps constantly, the NETFLIX network test on the 940D wether it's wired or wireless shows a maximum speed of 54mbps. Was watching a 4K gopro video on youtube last night and had some buffering.
That would really stink if it couldn't handle higher speeds. I hardwired my tv for a reason. I'll have to do some testing.
trizzle is offline  
post #5231 of 13301 Old 10-18-2016, 09:28 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 44
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Anyone use wireless headsets with the 940d? I'm looking to pair them with the tv for night time viewing on week days for late not viewing so I don't wake the rest of my family up.
trizzle is offline  
post #5232 of 13301 Old 10-18-2016, 09:59 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
gwsat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Tulsa
Posts: 21,172
Mentioned: 102 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4555 Post(s)
Liked: 6066
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxguru1 View Post
Is it possible that the TV doesn't take full advantage of the internet bandwidth? Charter on wireless I get 135mbps constantly, the NETFLIX network test on the 940D wether it's wired or wireless shows a maximum speed of 54mbps. Was watching a 4K gopro video on youtube last night and had some buffering.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trizzle View Post
That would really stink if it couldn't handle higher speeds. I hardwired my tv for a reason. I'll have to do some testing.
I seldom see buffering when I am watching streaming apps on my 940D. Also, the quality of 4K content has been wonderful. My 940D is hardwired too, so I am anxious to learn what your speed tests show.

HT setup: Sony 75XBR X940D UHD HDR TV; Kaleidescape Strato Movie Server 6 TB and Terra Server 24 TB; Yamaha RX-A3060 AV receiver; Sonamp 2-1 2channel 100W power amp; Crestron Control System; 2 Rythmik FV18 subwoofers, 6 Hsu HB-1 Bookshelf speakers, 1 Hsu HC-1 Center speaker, 4 Focal ICW8 in-ceiling Atmos speakers; Oppo UDP-203 4K HDR BD player. TiVO Bolt 1TB DVR; TiVo Premiere Elite 2 TB DVR; Roku Premiere+; Apple TV 4K
gwsat is online now  
post #5233 of 13301 Old 10-18-2016, 10:01 AM
Member
 
henrywh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 57
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by trizzle View Post
Anyone use wireless headsets with the 940d? I'm looking to pair them with the tv for night time viewing on week days for late not viewing so I don't wake the rest of my family up.
I use Sennheiser 170 and it works well.
henrywh is offline  
post #5234 of 13301 Old 10-18-2016, 10:20 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
djoberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: West Central Minnesota
Posts: 6,793
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1520 Post(s)
Liked: 2369
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxguru1 View Post
Is it possible that the TV doesn't take full advantage of the internet bandwidth? Charter on wireless I get 135mbps constantly, the NETFLIX network test on the 940D wether it's wired or wireless shows a maximum speed of 54mbps. Was watching a 4K gopro video on youtube last night and had some buffering.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwsat View Post
I seldom see buffering when I am watching streaming apps on my 940D. Also, the quality of 4K content has been wonderful. My 940D is hardwired too, so I am anxious to learn what your speed tests show.
I also have Charter and with my system hard-wired I get a consistent reading of 65 Mbps. I have NEVER had any trouble streaming with any of the Apps I use (by this I mean "trouble with buffering").

LG OLED 77C8...Denon X4300H 9.2 AVR...Panasonic DP-UB820...LG UHD UBK90...Toshiba HD-A30...Dish Hopper 3...Roku Premiere Plus...Harmony One

5.2.4 Set-up: SVS Prime Bookshelf Speakers (4)...SVS Prime Center...SVS Prime Elevation (4)...SVS PC-2000 & PC12-NSD Subs
djoberg is online now  
post #5235 of 13301 Old 10-18-2016, 11:30 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 44
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by henrywh View Post
I use Sennheiser 170 and it works well.
Cool thank you.
trizzle is offline  
post #5236 of 13301 Old 10-18-2016, 12:41 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 75
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Liked: 4
For those that do HDR gaming on this set: Sony will release an update in early November which will lower input lag with HDR. This according to this forum post by a Sony representative on the Sony community board, and also according to this knowledge base article.
ozthegweat is offline  
post #5237 of 13301 Old 10-18-2016, 12:43 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 44
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by henrywh View Post
I use Sennheiser 170 and it works well.
Follow up question for you. Would I be able to just connect these via bluetooth direct to the TV or do I have to connect the dock to the TV? I ask because I am running audio out through optical to my sonos system. Not sure how I'd get this to work. Maybe I need to read more too.
trizzle is offline  
post #5238 of 13301 Old 10-18-2016, 02:22 PM
Member
 
Doogle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 56
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowdyneil View Post
Has anyone had any issues with the 1080i signal DirecTV uses for a majority of their broadcasts? I just got the 940D a few days ago and when watching DirecTV, the picture just looks a bit grainy and the colors don't seem to have that pop effect you would expect on a tv on this caliber.

I had this issue...my posts are a few pages back. I had a flat, soft image that wasn't sharp or vibrant. At the time, I had an HR54 receiver. I have since had them move the HR54 and install the 4K Genie Mini on my 940D and my picture is excellent now. I have no idea what the problem was with the other receiver, but using AustinJerry's settings on both, it's night and day...much more of what I expected the picture quality to be on the 940d by using the 4K mini.
Doogle is offline  
post #5239 of 13301 Old 10-18-2016, 02:43 PM
Senior Member
 
ben88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 205
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doogle View Post
I had this issue...my posts are a few pages back. I had a flat, soft image that wasn't sharp or vibrant. At the time, I had an HR54 receiver. I have since had them move the HR54 and install the 4K Genie Mini on my 940D and my picture is excellent now. I have no idea what the problem was with the other receiver, but using AustinJerry's settings on both, it's night and day...much more of what I expected the picture quality to be on the 940d by using the 4K mini.
That is troubling....what if you just have one tv, then you have to use the hr54 right?
ben88 is offline  
post #5240 of 13301 Old 10-18-2016, 03:04 PM
Member
 
Doogle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 56
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben88 View Post
That is troubling....what if you just have one tv, then you have to use the hr54 right?
Well, from what I understand, you can "stack" a 4K mini with an HR54 on one TV. I'm assuming that you'd have to pay a fee for the second receiver, though, even if it's on the same TV. As it was explained to me by DirecTV, the HR54 can receive the 4K content, but can't stream it to the TV. In my case, they moved the HR54 to my bedroom and put the 4K mini on my main TV (940D). It may be worth a call to them to discuss your situation and options. It's possible that we are missing a setting somewhere that is causing the poor picture quality with the HR54. I assure you, I did not change any settings after the receiver swap and it was dramatically better.
Doogle is offline  
post #5241 of 13301 Old 10-18-2016, 03:17 PM
Senior Member
 
ben88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 205
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doogle View Post
Well, from what I understand, you can "stack" a 4K mini with an HR54 on one TV. I'm assuming that you'd have to pay a fee for the second receiver, though, even if it's on the same TV. As it was explained to me by DirecTV, the HR54 can receive the 4K content, but can't stream it to the TV. In my case, they moved the HR54 to my bedroom and put the 4K mini on my main TV (940D). It may be worth a call to them to discuss your situation and options. It's possible that we are missing a setting somewhere that is causing the poor picture quality with the HR54. I assure you, I did not change any settings after the receiver swap and it was dramatically better.
Thanks for the information, I may consider having two TV's then. I could use the hr54 on the pioneer plasma and the mini on a new 4K, possibly the 940d I'm looking at.
ben88 is offline  
post #5242 of 13301 Old 10-18-2016, 05:59 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Thank You so much
Munk69 is offline  
post #5243 of 13301 Old 10-18-2016, 08:22 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Cheezmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 1999
Location: Plano, TX
Posts: 2,123
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 431 Post(s)
Liked: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxguru1 View Post
Is it possible that the TV doesn't take full advantage of the internet bandwidth? Charter on wireless I get 135mbps constantly, the NETFLIX network test on the 940D wether it's wired or wireless shows a maximum speed of 54mbps. Was watching a 4K gopro video on youtube last night and had some buffering.
My 940d is wired on a FiOS connection with 75/75Mbps and I get 54Mbps on the Netflix app also.

The UltraFlix app does a speed test every time you open it and it gets 78Mpbs which is consistent with what I get from Speedtest.net from computers in my house.

So, I think the 54Mbps limit looks like it is in the Netflix app.

Steve Martin
former ISF Calibrator
If you can see my pixels, you are sitting too close.
Sony XBR75X940D, Sony XBR55X930D, Samsung UBD-K8500, Oppo BDP-103, Oppo BDP-93,
Cheezmo is offline  
post #5244 of 13301 Old 10-19-2016, 12:43 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 169
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gord Lacey View Post
Yup, tried those things - no-go. I went to BB today and arraigned for my 6th TV to come, hopefully later this week.
I'm really curious. Why deal with 6 TV replacements?

For the same price you could easily step up to better TVs such as the z9d or the OLED e6p. You have go down to 65, but at least you be going up on quality. And considering you been dealing with all these issues 6 times over, isn't it time for a change.
yosM45 is offline  
post #5245 of 13301 Old 10-19-2016, 12:57 AM
Member
 
Gord Lacey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 67
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 32
At this point I don't know whether I could go down to a 65" after having a 75". I guess it's something to consider if the 6th one doesn't work out... even if it's $1,000 more Canadian.
Gord Lacey is offline  
post #5246 of 13301 Old 10-19-2016, 06:42 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
gwsat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Tulsa
Posts: 21,172
Mentioned: 102 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4555 Post(s)
Liked: 6066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gord Lacey View Post
At this point I don't know whether I could go down to a 65" after having a 75". I guess it's something to consider if the 6th one doesn't work out... even if it's $1,000 more Canadian.
I recognized the technical superiority of the 65 inch LG OLEDs but ultimately eliminated them from consideration because of their 65 inch size. Instead, I bought a 940D and have been very happy with it. If the 75 inch Z9D had been available when I bought my 940D, I probably would have bought it instead, its higher price notwithstanding. Still, I have no regrets about buying a 940D.
salavs, brickyardz and kgraf18 like this.

HT setup: Sony 75XBR X940D UHD HDR TV; Kaleidescape Strato Movie Server 6 TB and Terra Server 24 TB; Yamaha RX-A3060 AV receiver; Sonamp 2-1 2channel 100W power amp; Crestron Control System; 2 Rythmik FV18 subwoofers, 6 Hsu HB-1 Bookshelf speakers, 1 Hsu HC-1 Center speaker, 4 Focal ICW8 in-ceiling Atmos speakers; Oppo UDP-203 4K HDR BD player. TiVO Bolt 1TB DVR; TiVo Premiere Elite 2 TB DVR; Roku Premiere+; Apple TV 4K
gwsat is online now  
post #5247 of 13301 Old 10-19-2016, 08:31 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 31
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Just saw the trailing/smearing for the first time yesterday on Bosch season 2. Not a dealbreaker for me.
I chose Fury and Pineapple Express as two of my free Ultra 4k movies from the Sony app and honestly they don't look that spectacular in HDR. Also noticed that Game and Graphics modes for PC are a bit dark for my liking.
rxguru1 is offline  
post #5248 of 13301 Old 10-19-2016, 08:59 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
gwsat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Tulsa
Posts: 21,172
Mentioned: 102 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4555 Post(s)
Liked: 6066
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxguru1 View Post
Just saw the trailing/smearing for the first time yesterday on Bosch season 2. Not a dealbreaker for me
I watched Season 2 of Bosch again last week in order to see it in 4K HDR. I was blown away. I didn't see any smearing there but then I don't see smearing anywhere else either, so consider the source.
brickyardz likes this.

HT setup: Sony 75XBR X940D UHD HDR TV; Kaleidescape Strato Movie Server 6 TB and Terra Server 24 TB; Yamaha RX-A3060 AV receiver; Sonamp 2-1 2channel 100W power amp; Crestron Control System; 2 Rythmik FV18 subwoofers, 6 Hsu HB-1 Bookshelf speakers, 1 Hsu HC-1 Center speaker, 4 Focal ICW8 in-ceiling Atmos speakers; Oppo UDP-203 4K HDR BD player. TiVO Bolt 1TB DVR; TiVo Premiere Elite 2 TB DVR; Roku Premiere+; Apple TV 4K
gwsat is online now  
post #5249 of 13301 Old 10-19-2016, 09:47 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
brickyardz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Palm Harbor,FL
Posts: 1,584
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 608 Post(s)
Liked: 606
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwsat View Post
I watched Season 2 of Bosch again last week in order to see it in 4K HDR. I was blown away. I didn't see any smearing there but then I don't see smearing anywhere else either, so consider the source.
I have not seen this yet, I'll have to check this out!

XBR75" 950G
BDI Corridor 8179
Sony PS4Pro
Nvidia Shield Pro-2015
Nvidia Shield Pro-2019
brickyardz is offline  
post #5250 of 13301 Old 10-19-2016, 09:49 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 31
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Yeah, gwsat, it was only the one driving scene..no big deal at all. The show does look REALLY good. (Using the native app on the 940D to play)
gwsat likes this.
rxguru1 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
3d-glasses , paring , x940d

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off