Official 2016 Vizio M-Series Owner's Thread - Page 272 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 5367Likes

post #8131 of 10262 Old 06-16-2017, 08:36 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
Liked: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonoftumble View Post
I love it when @shoman94 does one of his typical thread drive-by's and drops a streaming trivia bomb.

So, I'm done trying to help. I actually do know, but I was trying to keep it simple.

So @shoman94 , I officially hand the reins over to you. If you go back a page, you will see the genesis of this particular discussion. I've spent way too much time in an effort to be helpful, and now all I'm getting is grief. It's your turn to solve the problem.
Ah, don't be that way. You are one of the most informative posters here. When the top dogs disagree, We commoners get confused.

Memphis Tiger Fan-Sports enthusiast
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #8132 of 10262 Old 06-16-2017, 09:01 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 231 Post(s)
Quoted: 2717 Post(s)
Liked: 2476
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjhseven View Post
Ah, don't be that way. You are one of the most informative posters here. When the top dogs disagree, We commoners get confused.
I apologized to shoman this a.m., and I think an apology is in order for you. Had a stressful day yesterday, and shoman got my goat. I guess I should always error on the side of accuracy rather than simplicity. Thank you for the encouragement.

It's all good now. Here's to great content watching - whatever your proclivity. Cheers!!
rjhseven and shoman94 like this.
post #8133 of 10262 Old 06-16-2017, 09:08 PM

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
Liked: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam1977 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdsbigo View Post
I completely agree with you on the oled, but price per inch is also a lot higher. The 17 is not face melting it's a little brighter in full screen HDR than the 16 it gets the small windows considerably brighter which is how HDR is supposed to work. PQ score on rtings is slightly higher on the 17.
Lol, I gotcha, its just for some reason certain manufacturers think brighter is better...plus we all tend to a degree to defend our purchases...in any case the 16 and 17 are great choices...never owned a vizio before and I'm quite impressed at the pq offered for the money!
Yeah I don't agree a TV needs to be super bright to be good nobody likes looking into the sun. I like that Vizio is not willing sacrifice black levels just to get a UHD alliance certification and even called them out on it.

As far as bang for your buck Vizio is hard to beat my last 4 TVs have been Vizios and I always felt I was getting more for the money.
sonoftumble likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #8134 of 10262 Old 06-16-2017, 09:09 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam1977 View Post
I don't dare move my e6 and vizio side by side cause I'm too clumsy lol! I will agree that the colors are outstanding on my lg, but the vizio at least imho comes in at a close second! Also I might add...I'm just not a fan of super bright tv's, unless they can give me great blacks...and to me on the led side the top of the line Sony's handle them well, but way out of my price range after the oled purchase...with both those sets I could get a nice used car!
Same here. I'm afraid that if I glance at my E6 the wrong way the panel's going to crack! lol Agree, the Vizio is really an outstanding TV. It's our daily beater. My wife doesn't appreciate the subtle fine points of the E6's PQ, so I gladly reassigned it to the Man Cave. lol
shoman94 likes this.
post #8135 of 10262 Old 06-16-2017, 09:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 3051 Post(s)
Liked: 3737
Quote:
Same here. I'm afraid that if I glance at my E6 the wrong way the panel's going to crack! lol Agree, the Vizio is really an outstanding TV. It's our daily beater. My wife doesn't appreciate the subtle fine points of the E6's PQ, so I gladly reassigned it to the Man Cave. lol
Lol my e has been in the cave since day 1!!!
sonoftumble likes this.
post #8136 of 10262 Old 06-16-2017, 09:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdsbigo View Post
Yeah I don't agree a TV needs to be super bright to be good nobody likes looking into the sun. I like that Vizio is not willing sacrifice black levels just to get a UHD alliance certification and even called them out on it.

As far as bang for your buck Vizio is hard to beat my last 4 TVs have been Vizios and I always felt I was getting more for the money.
That's what its all about right their!
post #8137 of 10262 Old 06-18-2017, 07:14 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
You have a 65" E6 & an M70-D3? LOL! I have the same pair. I've had them side by side, and the E6 is phenomenal!! The two attachments basically showcase the difference between HDR with SCG ( Standard Color Gamut - I think I just coined a new term ) and WCG. Notice the red in the dragon.
I have the Lego Movie (Vudu streaming in HDX - not even in HD), and the red in the dragon in the scene looks far more like the "HDR" example vs. the orange "SDR" in the screenshot. Looks like this is a store setup, correct? I believe (just my gut) that these demos tend to artificially make HDR look better than SDR to convey the "HDR Story" to those shopping in the store. IRL, I was happy to see the red dragon be deep red (not orange) on my screen!

As an aside, my son actually has the real red lego dragon, and it's colors are pretty accurate to my set (2016 M55)
post #8138 of 10262 Old 06-18-2017, 09:15 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Starting to have chromecast issues with direct tv again. Did we get another beta update recently? Was working fine till last Thursday now cant stream any direct tv now from any device to it.Reset the tv once.. trying to re install the firmware but some reason the TV not catching it on the USB drive.
post #8139 of 10262 Old 06-18-2017, 09:28 AM

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Coolest View Post
Yes. I wouldn't worry about credits, it can confuse the FALD algorithm a bit.
It's like extremely obvious during end credits, the letters constantly dimming and brightening as it moves up the screen. If this is normal I'm surprised more people haven't noticed or mentioned this.
post #8140 of 10262 Old 06-18-2017, 12:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Quoted: 1137 Post(s)
Liked: 982
@bmarcinczyk14

There are the occasional post about the problem.
I was watching John Wick 2 yesterday, and saw the same thing on my M55-C2 (2015 model).
I guess the Vizio FALD algorithm just doesn't target end credits, but focuses on great PQ with actual content.

LG 65B7 | T95N with CoreELEC | Vizio SB3851-D0 | Calibration + Settings (TBD)
Vizio M60-D1 | T95M with LibreELEC | Calibration + Settings
Dell UP2516D | Le Potato with CoreELEC (Development/testing platform)
Vizio M55-C2 (Ex) | Calibration + Settings
post #8141 of 10262 Old 06-18-2017, 12:53 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jharperweb797 View Post
I have the Lego Movie (Vudu streaming in HDX - not even in HD), and the red in the dragon in the scene looks far more like the "HDR" example vs. the orange "SDR" in the screenshot. Looks like this is a store setup, correct? I believe (just my gut) that these demos tend to artificially make HDR look better than SDR to convey the "HDR Story" to those shopping in the store. IRL, I was happy to see the red dragon be deep red (not orange) on my screen!

As an aside, my son actually has the real red lego dragon, and it's colors are pretty accurate to my set (2016 M55)
It wasn't a store setup, but a display booth at last year's Cedia show in Dallas. The booth had a side by side demo of two LG E6's untouched out of the box. They had an 18Gb matrix switcher that fed both TV's the exact same content simultaneously. One of the outputs was downgraded so as to force 4K SDR, and the other was getting the full 4K 4:4:4 @ 60Hz / 13.2Gb sec. HDR-10. It was done that way on purpose to show off the versatility of the matrix switcher.
post #8142 of 10262 Old 06-18-2017, 04:37 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Quote:
It wasn't a store setup, but a display booth at last year's Cedia show in Dallas. The booth had a side by side demo of two LG E6's untouched out of the box. They had an 18Gb matrix switcher that fed both TV's the exact same content simultaneously. One of the outputs was downgraded so as to force 4K SDR, and the other was getting the full 4K 4:4:4 @ 60Hz / 13.2Gb sec. HDR-10. It was done that way on purpose to show off the versatility of the matrix switcher.
Appreciate the explanation - odd that the SDR looks so poor in this example vs. my in home experience with the same movie on my 2016 Vizio.
post #8143 of 10262 Old 06-18-2017, 05:05 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jharperweb797 View Post
Appreciate the explanation - odd that the SDR looks so poor in this example vs. my in home experience with the same movie on my 2016 Vizio.
They probably should have calibrated them. The orangish red is typical for both LCD and LED sets until you get a meter on them. The Vizio's have some great picture modes out of the box that need very little tweaking which why the reds look as good as they do.
post #8144 of 10262 Old 06-19-2017, 08:51 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silencer271 View Post
Starting to have chromecast issues with direct tv again. Did we get another beta update recently? Was working fine till last Thursday now cant stream any direct tv now from any device to it.Reset the tv once.. trying to re install the firmware but some reason the TV not catching it on the USB drive.
Just to expand on @Silencer271 previous post above...

I was casting watchESPN app last night, watching the Astros as I was grilling outside, on my little d24 vizio via Chromecast dongle. Instead of going through the switching of inputs, turning on direcTV etc (1st world problems) my M55-D0 (FW is up to date with .13) was already on and on the Cast input so I was just going to switch the Cast on the app from "Kitchen" to "Living Room"...well the M55 does NOT show up on the cast options from the watchESPN app. I don't know if this is something on Vizio's end or possibly direcTV (as I was signed in with my direcTV login and the above problem is direcTV also). Could be something to dive into - maybe if someone is home and can see if their M series can be found as a cast option on other devices (I used both my iPhone and watchESPN app on Vizio Tablet - but all day yesterday I had been casting Netflix from Vizio Tablet to TV) with all cast enabled apps, strictly Vizio not showing up on these apps or..............
post #8145 of 10262 Old 06-19-2017, 08:51 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 8
Hi, appreciate if someone can guide me to the right place, looking for answer for quite some time
Have Vizio M60-D1, pretty satisfied with the picture quality, but no tv tuner, when trying out the TV converter box i find that im only getting Digital channels listed and only a handful, tried all manufacturers like channel master, Ivew and mediabox etc

But my LG 42" 5 years old tv is even picking some cable prime channels but they are not in HD , but very good SD quality. getting lot of channels (close to 50)
Please someone advise which TV tuner box to pick up so that i can get the same list of channels that im getting in my LG tv including digital and analog frequencies.

Thanks much for the help as there is not much find online.
post #8146 of 10262 Old 06-19-2017, 04:41 PM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 1
My M70-D3 has been losing connection to wifi about every 5 minutes for the last month or so. All casting/tablet/apps are useless. Numerous calls to Vizio basically just telling me to power cycle over and over did nothing and now they are sending out a tech...
post #8147 of 10262 Old 06-19-2017, 05:02 PM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Liked: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssarava9 View Post
Hi, appreciate if someone can guide me to the right place, looking for answer for quite some time
Have Vizio M60-D1, pretty satisfied with the picture quality, but no tv tuner, when trying out the TV converter box i find that im only getting Digital channels listed and only a handful, tried all manufacturers like channel master, Ivew and mediabox etc

But my LG 42" 5 years old tv is even picking some cable prime channels but they are not in HD , but very good SD quality. getting lot of channels (close to 50)
Please someone advise which TV tuner box to pick up so that i can get the same list of channels that im getting in my LG tv including digital and analog frequencies.

Thanks much for the help as there is not much find online.
https://www.amazon.com/ViewTV-AT-163.../dp/B00GGVPKKC

I have 2 of these tuners and they work very well. I set all channels to upscale to 1080p. Lots of features included and you can insert a thumb drive as a DVR for scheduled recordings. I get about 50 channels, although some of the SDR channels in my area have a poor signal.

Display: Vizio M65-D0 4K/HDR
Receiver: Pioneer VSX-530K 4K/HDR Pass-Thru
Media Player: AT&T DirecTV Now Beta Streaming Box
Remote: Logitech Harmony 700 and Harmony Hub
HDMI Cables: Monoprice Premium Certified 18Gbs
post #8148 of 10262 Old 06-19-2017, 06:28 PM

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Coolest View Post
@bmarcinczyk14

There are the occasional post about the problem.
I was watching John Wick 2 yesterday, and saw the same thing on my M55-C2 (2015 model).
I guess the Vizio FALD algorithm just doesn't target end credits, but focuses on great PQ with actual content.
I even sometimes notice it with faces if they slowly move one direction on the screen or the camera slowly pans a certain direction. I can see the zones light and dim in the face which gives sorta a flicker effect. Have you ever seen this on yours?
post #8149 of 10262 Old 06-19-2017, 06:50 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 317hp View Post
My M70-D3 has been losing connection to wifi about every 5 minutes for the last month or so. All casting/tablet/apps are useless. Numerous calls to Vizio basically just telling me to power cycle over and over did nothing and now they are sending out a tech...
Hopefully the tech will be able to help with determining the what and why. My M70-D3 has never dropped a WiFi connection. We'll keep our fingers crossed.
post #8150 of 10262 Old 06-19-2017, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackthewhip View Post
https://www.amazon.com/ViewTV-AT-163.../dp/B00GGVPKKC

I have 2 of these tuners and they work very well. I set all channels to upscale to 1080p. Lots of features included and you can insert a thumb drive as a DVR for scheduled recordings. I get about 50 channels, although some of the SDR channels in my area have a poor signal.
Thanks, were you able to tune into NTSC-M frequencies as well ? all these converter box only tunes Digital channels and i have bunch of non-digital channels which are prime cable channels available only in TV internal tuner but not on any converter box, please advise
post #8151 of 10262 Old 06-20-2017, 05:36 AM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Liked: 83
Quote:
Thanks, were you able to tune into NTSC-M frequencies as well ? all these converter box only tunes Digital channels and i have bunch of non-digital channels which are prime cable channels available only in TV internal tuner but not on any converter box, please advise
This device does not have an NTSC tuner and the new digital antennas won't pickup an NTSC analog signal anyway.

Display: Vizio M65-D0 4K/HDR
Receiver: Pioneer VSX-530K 4K/HDR Pass-Thru
Media Player: AT&T DirecTV Now Beta Streaming Box
Remote: Logitech Harmony 700 and Harmony Hub
HDMI Cables: Monoprice Premium Certified 18Gbs
post #8152 of 10262 Old 06-20-2017, 07:35 AM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 3
What settings do you guys use for your Comcast cable? My PQ is great with my current calibration and settings except for my cable looks a little "washed out." It's a 1080i signal
post #8153 of 10262 Old 06-20-2017, 11:17 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
Liked: 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmarkw View Post
@farzad @Ryan1 There are plenty of streaming options you can pay for that will allow you to watch HDR programming. Like signing up for the Netflix plan. Buying VUDU movies, etc. You can also buy a ROKU P+ or Ultra or a Shield and use that to stream Amazon HDR programs. Firestick as of now is not HDR compatible. Or if you have a capable BR player. I pretty much do the same thing as you want to do. I have only one 4k/UHD HDR movie and thats Planet Earth II along with my XB1S. I'm still a redbox guy and I'm good with BR media and the XB1S upscales nicely.

M Series can do both DV and HDR10. Which one is better is debatable but most lean towards DV. But Amazon programs in HDR look stunning on my display.
Thanks, wmarkw!

BTW, Amazon is streaming in Dolby Vision, too:

Amazon Video now offers Dolby Vision HDR content
Quote:
"Update: June 27th: 5:55PM ET: Amazon Video's new Dolby Vision HDR content is only supported on LG Super UHD and OLED TVs, and not Vizio's Reference Series, M-Series, and P-Series TVs despite the sets supporting Dolby Vision."
Is this still the case and is it app dependent? I just got an Nvidia Shield to plug into my M70 D3, hope that Nvidia implements Dolby Vision soon.

The reason I am focusing on Dolby Vision is that for instance, the Cnet review of the 2016 M-series notes that the M-series don't do well with HDR10 compared to other sets, but do much better with Dolby Vision:

Quote:
"Many of the other sets, including the P, looked better in brighter scenes than the M series. In Chapter 2 as the camera pans over the the clouds then back to the forest (6:51), the M and P showed a dimmer sky than the others, leading to less of a natural impression as the brightness was revealed. In the P's favor it kept the trees relatively dark, but on the M they slightly more washed-out than on most of the others, an impression that persisted in many scenes despite the M's superior black levels. Part of the difference could be the M's inaccurate EOTF, according to my measurements.

"Mad Max: Fury Road" was the same story with the HDR10 4K Blu-ray, but looked much better streamed via Dolby Vision from Vudu. Highlights were brighter, overall pop and contrast improved, and the image looked every bit as vibrant and compelling as the other sets, with the exception of the superior OLED. I wasn't able to compare the M's Dolby Vision to that of the P directly, but switching back and forth the P appeared better, with brighter highlights still as well as punchier color."

I am curious if Vizio is planning to further tweak and improve the HDR10 implementation in the 2016 Ms?
wmarkw likes this.

Last edited by Ryan1; 06-20-2017 at 11:21 AM.
post #8154 of 10262 Old 06-20-2017, 02:02 PM

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
Liked: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitonly View Post
Sorry if this has been answered, I looked but couldn't find anything. I have a m70 with a Yamaha yas-106 sound bar. It's connected via HDMI/arc .. Everything works great at first but while casting Netflix if I pause or rewind or change episodes the sound stops working and I have to go into settings and turn the audio off and back on again to get it working again. Problem also occasionally happens on restarting the TV. Are there any solutions besides ditching ARC and getting a Harmony/juggling 2 remotes?
Having similar issues with my M65 and YAS-106. CEC is on. When casting YouTube, I can pause and play with no issues. But when I load a new video the audio stops playing. I have to select a speaker setting in the audio settings within the Smart cast app. Even selecting the same setting (ie. Choosing speakers to off when already off) will get the sound going again. Tried setting to ARC only but it does the same thing. I would prefer to use CEC/ARC so I can control the soundbar with the TV remote, and take advantage of the audio decoder in the Yamaha (Blu-ray player is hooked up to the HDMI in).

Anyone experience this?

Edit:. TV can passthrough Dolby Digital and DTS, so optical back from the TV would be fine in that regard.

Last edited by Funkeye; 06-20-2017 at 05:13 PM.
post #8155 of 10262 Old 06-20-2017, 04:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Quoted: 478 Post(s)
Liked: 240
@Ryan1 Vizio has been tweaking with the HDR via FW updates for several months now and I dont see that stopping until they no longer support this model; hopefully we have another 2 years of FW support. There are more techy people here who know more about the guts of our display but i would think that since this is a DV/HDR display should help us get future updates. When they post the release notes they will often state "HDR tweaks" or something.
Ryan1 likes this.
post #8156 of 10262 Old 06-20-2017, 04:50 PM

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
Liked: 99
Firmware is shared with the 2017 models so expect updates for at least another year.
Ryan1 likes this.
post #8157 of 10262 Old 06-20-2017, 06:49 PM

Quote:
If you really want to feel jealousy, check this out: I am being sent - for free - a 2016 65" LG E6 OLED. I work with a company that supplies the TV's and testing equipment for the ISF training classes. Basically, the students calibrate the TV's, and then they are boxed up and sent to the next class, reset and calibrated again. They have 300-400 hours on them. The E6's are being replaced with new E7's. I called dibs on one of the E6's. Needless to say, I'm pretty excited.

Can we use these settings for 2016 m series ? If yes can you please share ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #8158 of 10262 Old 06-20-2017, 09:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Str8talk83 View Post
What settings do you guys use for your Comcast cable? My PQ is great with my current calibration and settings except for my cable looks a little "washed out." It's a 1080i signal
I'm still figuring this one out too, I have spectrum...picture isn't that fantastic.
post #8159 of 10262 Old 06-20-2017, 09:47 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Can we use these settings for 2016 m series ? If yes can you please share ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No. They won't work with any LCD based panel. The LG E6 is an OLED TV.

My next post does have new calibration settings for the 2016 M series - except for the M60 - which is an IPS panel.
post #8160 of 10262 Old 06-20-2017, 09:50 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Sonoftumble Calibration REV 5 SDR + HDR-10 2016 M70-D3 FW 3.2.13.3

Sonoftumble Calibration REV 5 SDR + HDR-10
2016 M70-D3
FW 3.2.13.3

NOTES: With REV. 4.5, I encountered block noise when viewing content that had certain shades of yellow and green. The fix was to set the red and green brightness levels in the color tuner to zero. That of course changed certain elements of the calibration, so I decided to run it again leaving the red and green brightness at zero while making more adjustments to the hue and saturation levels to get things to behave. The results were excellent with both the saturation sweeps and color checker pages looking awesome.

Also, Rev. 4.5 was based on FW 3.2.8.3, so just in case there were differences in color behavior with 3.2.13.3, I thought running a new scan was in order.

Finally, I ran an HDR-10 calibration. The amazing thing about that process was just how close my TV tracked with color accuracy. All I needed to do was adjust the 30% and 80% and NOTHING ELSE. Pretty cool.

When you play HDR-10 content, the TV loads a CMS table with zeroed out Color Tuner and 11 point adjustments. Simply play HDR-10 content, and while it’s playing, input the settings below. The TV will save those settings and automatically load them whenever you play HDR-10 content. When you start playing SDR content it will automatically load that table with the SDR settings.

If you don’t have an external HDR-10 playback device, you can cast the second listing of Meridian on Netflix which is HDR-10. It’s a short film, but you should be able to input the very few setting in the 15 minutes that the program plays.

Since some of you will ask, when I tried to do a Dolby Vision calibration, the initial luminance and color readings were so far off, >25% errors - that I need to do a little more research on how to properly setup Calman before trying again.

Enjoy!

Start with Calibrated Picture Mode

Basic Settings:
Backlight: 40
Brightness: 50
Contrast: 50
Color: 50
Sharpness: 2* ( *slight edge enhancement for low quality signal; i.e. 1080i/720p/cable/satellite )
Tint: 0
Color Temp: Normal
Black Detail: Off
Active LED Zones: On
Reduce Judder: 1 - 2 ( helps with 3:2 motion issues without introducing SOE )
Reduce Motion Blur: 0
Clear Action: Off
Reduce Signal Noise: Off* ( Set this to Low for crappy signal quality; i.e. same reasons as above ) - Set to “Off” for 1080P/4K/Blu-ray, etc.
Game Low Latency: Off
Pure Cinema = On
Color Space: Auto
Gamma: 2.1

Color Tuner
Primary Color Enabled: Turn all to On ( default )
Hue: R: 0, G: -4, B: 0, C: 0, M: -5, Y: 0
Sat: R: -5, G: -1, B: -10, C: -3, M: -5, Y: 5
Brt: R: 0, G: 0, B: -12, C: -6, M: -7, Y: -1
Ofs: R: 2, G: 3, B: 5
Gain: R: 16, G: 18, B: -13

11 Point:
5%: to 50%: No change - zeros
60%: R: -4, G: -10, B: -10
70% - No change - zeros
80% - No change - zeros
90% R: 0, G: 0, B: 5
100%: R: 20, G: -15, B: 15

EDIT: Added more HDR-10 settings detail to eliminate confusion.

HDR-10
Basic Settings - Same as Rev 5 except:
Backlight: 60
Color: 51

Color Tuner
Offset: R: -6, G: 1, B: 0
Gain: R: 7, G: 2, B: -17
All other settings leave at zero

11 Point
Leave all at zero
Ryan1, wmarkw, jedurocher and 3 others like this.

Last edited by sonoftumble; 06-27-2017 at 10:25 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
2016 , m-series , m70-d3 , m80-d3 , Vizio

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page