Official 2016 Vizio M-Series Owner's Thread - Page 288 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 5367Likes

post #8611 of 10263 Old 07-19-2017, 04:41 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonoftumble View Post
After the latest FW update, I did a factory reset and during the setup process after the reset, I was asked what country I lived in. The choices were USA, Canada, and Mexico. I live in So. California so I have no way to test, but either the Smartcast server will not recognize your Puerto Rican ISP, or the zip code you used when you registered the TV is saying that you can't use the Smartcast feature at this time. I'm sure they'll eventually figure it out. But a factory reset might be worth a try.

Do the regular casting apps work? i.e. Netflix, etc.

I'm been looking at Puerto Rico as a place to retire. Any advice?
Hi,
I did a factory reset and when I was asked for country I selected USA. It seem it looks at my IP address to verify the region and stops working. It goes back to the wallpaper screen and says ready to cast. I can cast Netflix but Amazon Video doesn’t work with casting.
Shame!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #8612 of 10263 Old 07-19-2017, 04:52 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
After the latest FW update, I did a factory reset and during the setup process after the reset, I was asked what country I lived in. The choices were USA, Canada, and Mexico. I live in So. California so I have no way to test, but either the Smartcast server will not recognize your Puerto Rican ISP, or the zip code you used when you registered the TV is saying that you can't use the Smartcast feature at this time. I'm sure they'll eventually figure it out. But a factory reset might be worth a try.

Already did the factory reset and nothing... Choice USA as my country during setup but same result...
Puerto Rico is a great choice for retirement... If money isn't the problem... you going to be great... Notice that our island is on financial crisis... Everybody is running out to the US searching for employment and health care...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
post #8613 of 10263 Old 07-19-2017, 04:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Quoted: 1137 Post(s)
Liked: 982
Quote:
Originally Posted by codapr View Post
Quote:

Hi,
I did a factory reset and when I was asked for country I selected USA. It seem it looks at my IP address to verify the region and stops working. It goes back to the wallpaper screen and says ready to cast. I can cast Netflix but Amazon Video doesn’t work with casting.
Shame!
@Matt McRae

Could you please let us know whether this geographic lock is temporary or whether it's going to stay there?
We realize that Vizio displays are designed for the N/A market, but what is the point in geolocking the Smart system is beyond me. Why would you block users who have purchased displays in the US and later moved to a different country, or in cases like the above (and mine as well) customers who purchased and imported the units because they are still the best bang for the buck quality wise even when you take into consideration transportation and import costs?
I know that Samsung does the same thing, with their N/A TVs overseas, but it's understandable, they don't want to cannibalize their overseas market. And at least it can be unlocked with a one time logon using a VPN connection to the US.
sonoftumble and EliFTW like this.

LG 65B7 | T95N with CoreELEC | Vizio SB3851-D0 | Calibration + Settings (TBD)
Vizio M60-D1 | T95M with LibreELEC | Calibration + Settings
Dell UP2516D | Le Potato with CoreELEC (Development/testing platform)
Vizio M55-C2 (Ex) | Calibration + Settings
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #8614 of 10263 Old 07-19-2017, 05:07 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
Liked: 252
Quote:
The WCG, or lack thereof is a separate issue from HDR. With WCG panels, the color of the backlight is actually different - among other things. However, that does not guarantee that the backlight gets bright enough for full "certified" HDR. There's only one or two displays out there that have the minimum required peak nits to qualify as having "full" HDR. I don't really get it as my M70 gets uncomfortably bright as it is. I guess it's because more peak nits is supposed to equal better mid range nits. Something like that.

Like all TV's, the maximum backlight brightness or nits is limited by hardware - or the physical led bulb(s). How the TV takes advantage of the limitation to produce the most dynamic luminance range possible is done with software . . . . mostly. When 3.3.16.1 came out, one of the items on Matt's list was new coding for HDR. So I think they tweaked some algorithms to make the FALD zones work a little harder and smarter - and the end result is better dynamic luminance. I've also noticed it with plain old SDR satellite content. There have been some car adds that at the end of the commercial, there's a static page with all the disclaimers. I swear, I didn't notice that they were that face meltingly bright before! Hats off to Matt and his team at Vizio!

I have some good news on the HDR calibration front! Next week, I am getting a team viewer personal HDR lesson from one of Spectracal's top techs. At that point, I should have some solid DV and HDR-10 settings to share.
Thank you for the thorough explanation!

Am I correct in assuming that the M70 does not such WCG panel?
post #8615 of 10263 Old 07-19-2017, 05:16 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 231 Post(s)
Quoted: 2717 Post(s)
Liked: 2476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan1 View Post
Thank you for the thorough explanation!

Am I correct in assuming that the M70 does not such WCG panel?
'16 M70-D3 = no WCG

'17 M70-E3 = WCG
Ryan1 and jinj like this.
post #8616 of 10263 Old 07-19-2017, 05:17 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
The wifi disconnecting issue has linger d even after a motherboard replacement. Now getting a replacement M70-D3...
sonoftumble likes this.
post #8617 of 10263 Old 07-19-2017, 05:17 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Coolest View Post
@Matt McRae

Could you please let us know whether this geographic lock is temporary or whether it's going to stay there?
We realize that Vizio displays are designed for the N/A market, but what is the point in geolocking the Smart system is beyond me. Why would you block users who have purchased displays in the US and later moved to a different country, or in cases like the above (and mine as well) customers who purchased and imported the units because they are still the best bang for the buck quality wise even when you take into consideration transportation and import costs?
I know that Samsung does the same thing, with their N/A TVs overseas, but it's understandable, they don't want to cannibalize their overseas market. And at least it can be unlocked with a one time logon using a VPN connection to the US.
It’s not even that. I purchased my Vizio display from a local (Puerto Rico) Costco store!
post #8618 of 10263 Old 07-20-2017, 10:52 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
YouTube Casting

All,

Sorry if this has been asked before. Can you cast 4k 60fps YouTube on this TV? I have the M50-D1 and it doesn't seem to support it. I just want to make sure that I'm not doing anything wrong. If it isn't supported if anyone knows if support is coming that would also be appreciated. Thanks everyone.
post #8619 of 10263 Old 07-20-2017, 12:07 PM

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by nucahxToo View Post
All,

Sorry if this has been asked before. Can you cast 4k 60fps YouTube on this TV? I have the M50-D1 and it doesn't seem to support it. I just want to make sure that I'm not doing anything wrong. If it isn't supported if anyone knows if support is coming that would also be appreciated. Thanks everyone.
yes using only the tablet provided by Vizio, i tried casting from my Iphone but it loads only 1080p but in vizio tablet it casts 4k youtube.
post #8620 of 10263 Old 07-20-2017, 12:20 PM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Liked: 83
Question on Calibration Settings

@sonoftumble
Quote:
I'll run a scan in the next couple of days. So far the PQ looks about the same to me. I did a calibration for 3.3.16.1 ( Rev 5.5 ) and it doesn't look like 18.1 changed much. Things look a little brighter, like they worked on the luminance processing, but the colors still look great to me. Have you noticed a difference from 16.1? If so, tell me please!
If I am understanding your previous calibration settings correctly, you are (or will be) calibrating the color tuner and white balance settings for 3 formats: Non-HDR, HDR-10, and Dolby Vision.

In my case, I only use the existing Calibrated* picture mode and modify it with your settings.
I also use only two display inputs for my setup: HDMI-1 and SMARTCAST.

1. For the HDR-10 and Dolby Vision formats, should I be viewing content specific to each format when modifying my settings?

2. Should I enter your calibration settings for both HDMI-1 and SMARTCAST inputs?

3. Should my color tuner and white balance settings for HDMI-1 be identical for SMARTCAST?

4. Should my settings for Backlight, Brightness, Contrast, etc.... be identical for the 3 formats?

Thanks so much for all of your hard work contributing to this thread. I apologize for the long-winded questions but I just want to make sure I'm doing everything correctly and not leaving out some steps.
sonoftumble likes this.

Display: Vizio M65-D0 4K/HDR
Receiver: Pioneer VSX-530K 4K/HDR Pass-Thru
Media Player: AT&T DirecTV Now Beta Streaming Box
Remote: Logitech Harmony 700 and Harmony Hub
HDMI Cables: Monoprice Premium Certified 18Gbs
post #8621 of 10263 Old 07-20-2017, 03:04 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackthewhip View Post
@sonoftumble

If I am understanding your previous calibration settings correctly, you are (or will be) calibrating the color tuner and white balance settings for 3 formats: Non-HDR, HDR-10, and Dolby Vision.

In my case, I only use the existing Calibrated* picture mode and modify it with your settings.
I also use only two display inputs for my setup: HDMI-1 and SMARTCAST.

1. For the HDR-10 and Dolby Vision formats, should I be viewing content specific to each format when modifying my settings?

2. Should I enter your calibration settings for both HDMI-1 and SMARTCAST inputs?

3. Should my color tuner and white balance settings for HDMI-1 be identical for SMARTCAST?

4. Should my settings for Backlight, Brightness, Contrast, etc.... be identical for the 3 formats?

Thanks so much for all of your hard work contributing to this thread. I apologize for the long-winded questions but I just want to make sure I'm doing everything correctly and not leaving out some steps.
Great questions! Answers below . . . and thanks for trying my settings. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I do.

1. Yes. Each format causes the TV to load a separate color tuner table for that format. Eg. - SDR has its own table, DV has its own table, HDR-10 ditto. The only way to access the table for DV or HDR-10 is to play DV or HDR-10 content; and while it’s playing input the color tuner settings.

2. No. The color tuner / 11point settings are global regardless of input. Only, the picture mode needs to be set for each input. This is a one time thing.

Suggestion: What I would do is modify the "Calibrated" picture mode with all the settings for SDR including the color tuner using HDMI1. Next, save that picture mode with a custom name. Now, when you switch to the Smartcast input, all you need to do is choose that custom picture mode once, and it will stay that way until you decide to change it.

3. It will be. The color tuner / 11 point settings are global regardless of input. Since each HDR mode get’s its own CMS table, those settings will also be global while playing the respective HDR formats.

4. Currently, I change the backlight from 40 to 50 for DV and HDR-10. For HDR-10, I also reduce the color setting to 45. ( This will probably change once I get the HDR training from Calman next week. I’ll post the settings once they’re ready. ) The TV will remember the changes you made, so it’s a one time thing just like most of the things above.

NOTES: Color Temp is the one other setting that get’s it own color tuner table. Don’t change it. ( You don’t want to anyway ). After my HDR training next week, I should also have some nice DV settings to go along with the HDR-10 settings.
Ryan1 likes this.
post #8622 of 10263 Old 07-20-2017, 05:07 PM

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Great questions! Answers below . . . and thanks for trying my settings. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I do.

1. Yes. Each format causes the TV to load a separate color tuner table for that format. Eg. - SDR has its own table, DV has its own table, HDR-10 ditto. The only way to access the table for DV or HDR-10 is to play DV or HDR-10 content; and while it’s playing input the color tuner settings.

2. No. The color tuner / 11point settings are global regardless of input. Only, the picture mode needs to be set for each input. This is a one time thing.

Suggestion: What I would do is modify the "Calibrated" picture mode with all the settings for SDR including the color tuner using HDMI1. Next, save that picture mode with a custom name. Now, when you switch to the Smartcast input, all you need to do is choose that custom picture mode once, and it will stay that way until you decide to change it.

3. It will be. The color tuner / 11 point settings are global regardless of input. Since each HDR mode get’s its own CMS table, those settings will also be global while playing the respective HDR formats.

4. Currently, I change the backlight from 40 to 50 for DV and HDR-10. For HDR-10, I also reduce the color setting to 45. ( This will probably change once I get the HDR training from Calman next week. I’ll post the settings once they’re ready. ) The TV will remember the changes you made, so it’s a one time thing just like most of the things above.

NOTES: Color Temp is the one other setting that get’s it own color tuner table. Don’t change it. ( You don’t want to anyway ). After my HDR training next week, I should also have some nice DV settings to go along with the HDR-10 settings.
Thank you for this (and your settings as well!). My M70 is in a room that varies a lot with regard to ambient light: are your color settings thrown off dramatically by upping the backlight? Because during the day, when the room is relatively bright, I could use a little more light output. In a dim to dark environment, your settings work really, really well. Just curious and thanks again for everything you've shared!

BTW, I'm on the latest public release firmware, but I just PM'd to request the beta.
sonoftumble likes this.
post #8623 of 10263 Old 07-20-2017, 10:30 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEM79 View Post
Thank you for this (and your settings as well!). My M70 is in a room that varies a lot with regard to ambient light: are your color settings thrown off dramatically by upping the backlight? Because during the day, when the room is relatively bright, I could use a little more light output. In a dim to dark environment, your settings work really, really well. Just curious and thanks again for everything you've shared!

BTW, I'm on the latest public release firmware, but I just PM'd to request the beta.
You can bump the backlight to about 60 without messing with the colors. Once you hit 70, the hue starts to shift - almost like I changed the tint setting.
post #8624 of 10263 Old 07-21-2017, 03:06 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Disregard my previous posts, I saw where Amazon hides their UHD content

Watching some of it now. This is awesome.
post #8625 of 10263 Old 07-21-2017, 05:57 AM

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Liked: 83
@sonoftumble
Thanks so much for answering my questions. That really helps me to better understand how calibration works. I look forward to your updated revision.

Note: I tend to watch a lot of live programming in the SDR format via HDHomeRun OTA (Live Channels app) and various other streaming apps. Much of this content is 720p (some OTA content is SD quality), so the PQ tends to look somewhat soft to me, even with my Shield resolution set to 4K @ 59.940Hz. I bump the Sharpness setting on my Vizio display way up to 50, which seems to improve PQ and gives me a much crisper image. Can this have any negative impact on the SDR calibration settings?

Display: Vizio M65-D0 4K/HDR
Receiver: Pioneer VSX-530K 4K/HDR Pass-Thru
Media Player: AT&T DirecTV Now Beta Streaming Box
Remote: Logitech Harmony 700 and Harmony Hub
HDMI Cables: Monoprice Premium Certified 18Gbs
post #8626 of 10263 Old 07-21-2017, 08:33 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackthewhip View Post
@sonoftumble
Thanks so much for answering my questions. That really helps me to better understand how calibration works. I look forward to your updated revision.

Note: I tend to watch a lot of live programming in the SDR format via HDHomeRun OTA (Live Channels app) and various other streaming apps. Much of this content is 720p (some OTA content is SD quality), so the PQ tends to look somewhat soft to me, even with my Shield resolution set to 4K @ 59.940Hz. I bump the Sharpness setting on my Vizio display way up to 50, which seems to improve PQ and gives me a much crisper image. Can this have any negative impact on the SDR calibration settings?
The Sharpness setting will not have any impact on anything other than itself. The sharpness setting actually impacts the black and white layer of the picture. It's an old pre-digital / CRT throwback setting that some industry experts feel should be removed entirely from today's digital TV's. In the real world ( cable/satellite ) where we have 720P or 1080i signals, sharpness will help with making the picture "look" better. Before 4K TV's, you didn't really notice. Upscaling a 720P/1080i signal to 4K progressive takes some heavy processing and serious math with lots of decimal points that never end. 1080P scales perfectly because it's simply multiplying everything by 2.

A little trivia for you. Ahh, first world problems.

Last edited by sonoftumble; 07-21-2017 at 02:29 PM.
post #8627 of 10263 Old 07-21-2017, 09:28 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadwarrior123 View Post
Disregard my previous posts, I saw where Amazon hides their UHD content

Watching some of it now. This is awesome.
Yep. And when HDR actually starts working then it will be even better!
Roadwarrior123 likes this.
post #8628 of 10263 Old 07-21-2017, 05:52 PM

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Hello everyone ... update on my replacement for M70-D3.

TV came in yesterday. Seemed like a new TV, but no Tablet, basic remote was included though. Guess what, it has the same issue (stuff coming out of bezel, and bezel separation) as the one I have, now at 2 places. Can you believe that !!! This is crazy ... and the same story they want to replace with M70-E3

To be honest, I am pretty happy with M70-D3 for my viewing habits ... I dont know what to do, am confused. Somehow I just feel that E3 is a downgrade compared to D3.

Edit: sorry didnt want to divert the above discussion.
post #8629 of 10263 Old 07-21-2017, 07:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by indeo View Post
Hello everyone ... update on my replacement for M70-D3.

TV came in yesterday. Seemed like a new TV, but no Tablet, basic remote was included though. Guess what, it has the same issue (stuff coming out of bezel, and bezel separation) as the one I have, now at 2 places. Can you believe that !!! This is crazy ... and the same story they want to replace with M70-E3

To be honest, I am pretty happy with M70-D3 for my viewing habits ... I dont know what to do, am confused. Somehow I just feel that E3 is a downgrade compared to D3.

Edit: sorry didnt want to divert the above discussion.
You may have some "severe inconvenience" leverage to goad them into swapping for a 65" P. If that still won't fly, then take the E3. Can't believe no one noticed the bezel separation before they put it in the box.
post #8630 of 10263 Old 07-21-2017, 09:32 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quick question:
Anyone have the Vizio SB (personally have SB4051-D5)? Question may pertain to soundbars/external speakers in general...
1) As far as the SB4051 I know most of the settings are personal preference, anyone have any recommendations though?
2) As far as the Vizio M series goes, are there any settings I should change in the audio settings? Currently: Speakers Off, Surround On, Volume Leveling Off, Digital Audio Out Auto, Analog Audio Variable.

Yea I know this is the M Series thread and I'm asking a SB question, scrolled the Vizio SB thread, just a bunch of complaints about ARC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #8631 of 10263 Old 07-22-2017, 12:13 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Quoted: 812 Post(s)
Liked: 373
Quote:

Rtings review says that EOTF for HDR is designed for 2.4 gamma, in any color temp setting, at least for 2017 model... I know what looks right to me and funny how after I has stuck up for Computer 2.4 the Rtings review agreed with me, lol... Anyway, have fun guys, I'm already beginning to do a little research on my next set, the TCL P607 looks just awesome for the money, but hasn't been launched in 65" yet, there's an anticipation thread here on it I'm gonna check out...
wmarkw likes this.
post #8632 of 10263 Old 07-22-2017, 05:45 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Quoted: 478 Post(s)
Liked: 240
@danbfree i have been following the TCL P thread as well and I'm looking at upgrading my bedroom 2015M to the 55P.

Another good review here: http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-tv/

Not sure if the 60hz should bother me as I'll use this for sports and basic tv/streaming.

Interesting quote here: The Vizio P65 is our pick from last year and it’s still being sold today—Vizio opted to do a firmware update instead of updating the hardware for 2017. We like the idea, but don’t like that they didn’t significantly lower the price. It simply didn’t look as good as similarly priced 2017 models in side-by-side comparisons and was even beaten by the much cheaper TCL. Even after calibration, the HDR shadow details were not quite there compared to the other TVs and there was a faint purple tint to the image. You might never see them without a direct comparison, but other, less expensive TVs looked as good or better.

Anywho sorry to digress..........
danbfree likes this.
post #8633 of 10263 Old 07-22-2017, 08:30 AM

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
You may have some "severe inconvenience" leverage to goad them into swapping for a 65" P. If that still won't fly, then take the E3. Can't believe no one noticed the bezel separation before they put it in the box.
Yeah, I tried that and they were pretty adamant on not changing the series.
The customer rep had such hard time reading the differences accurately about D3 and E3 to me over the phone. Clearly she was not a tech person and had no clue about anything, just script reading. Example ... kept on saying UBS for USB.
post #8634 of 10263 Old 07-22-2017, 09:50 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
You can bump the backlight to about 60 without messing with the colors. Once you hit 70, the hue starts to shift - almost like I changed the tint setting.
I can see that...
post #8635 of 10263 Old 07-22-2017, 11:11 AM

Might be a stupid question but if I hook up the TV to the router with an Ethernet cable will the SmartCast then work that way???

The wifi hardware in these TVs must be terrible
post #8636 of 10263 Old 07-22-2017, 02:53 PM

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Liked: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by 317hp View Post
Might be a stupid question but if I hook up the TV to the router with an Ethernet cable will the SmartCast then work that way???

I set up mine with a reserved ip on my network and ethernet. Never had a problem with it since. Dont trust the speed test results.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
sonoftumble likes this.
post #8637 of 10263 Old 07-22-2017, 06:25 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 615 Post(s)
Liked: 101
Quote:

And you said this wasn't complicated at all.

Memphis Tiger Fan-Sports enthusiast
post #8638 of 10263 Old 07-22-2017, 07:59 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

I'm connected via WiFi using the 5Gz band, but my access point is right next to the TV. Needless to say my WiFi performance is excellent. If you're trying to use the 5Gz band - although faster - keep in mind that its range is about 1/2 or less vs. the 2.4Gz band.

You may need to soft reboot the TV after plugging in the ethernet wire so that the "Connection Type" menu item is no longer greyed out.
post #8639 of 10263 Old 07-22-2017, 08:11 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjhseven View Post
And you said this wasn't complicated at all.
Getting the TV out of the box, getting connected and fired up, choosing a picture mode . . . . all that stuff - is relatively easy compared to a lot of electronics out there. When it's time to do some calibrating or inputting calibration settings - well that's the next level and would be considered to be in the realm of an advanced user. At that point things can get complicated.

I've been in the tech field since the late 70's. This TV is child's play compared to coding a printer driver for an Apple /// ( 1981 ). That's what is known today as bare metal programming.

So I suppose it's all relative and dependent on experiential things, but still pretty simple if you let the TV do the work. Once you decide to open the hood and change something in the engine - that had better be a comfort zone for you - or don't even try it.

EDIT: Most of us in this thread or the general forum understand that we have TV's with capabilities that are ahead of the curve. It's like coming out with a super computer, and there's no software to show what it can do or stress / stretch it's computing power. Same boat with 4K / HDR TV's. In this case the content ( or lack thereof ) is the software. It's all a future type of thing - just like HD TV's only had the PBS channel to watch when they first came out.
wlp3D likes this.

Last edited by sonoftumble; 07-22-2017 at 09:30 PM.
post #8640 of 10263 Old 07-23-2017, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Quote:

I'm connected via WiFi using the 5Gz band, but my access point is right next to the TV. Needless to say my WiFi performance is excellent. If you're trying to use the 5Gz band - although faster - keep in mind that its range is about 1/2 or less vs. the 2.4Gz band.

You may need to soft reboot the TV after plugging in the ethernet wire so that the "Connection Type" menu item is no longer greyed out.
I thought cast only worked via 2.4???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
2016 , m-series , m70-d3 , m80-d3 , Vizio

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page