Official 2016 Vizio M-Series Owner's Thread - Page 328 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 5367Likes

post #9811 of 10260 Old 02-13-2018, 08:33 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmarkw View Post

@Tarheel72 do you happen to have HULU on the XB1S? Curious if they have any of their original shows in 4k/HDR. Quick google shows that the XB1S is one of a couple of sources that can do HDR HULU. But I get mixed results from researching. Not ready to sub yet.
Sorry, can't help you with that one. I am not a HULU subscriber. I am not a gamer really, just a few things like Golf and COD. I would rather not go through the xBox for any streaming video, which is why this is a pain for me. But between no Prime HDR and the audio drop outs I am getting on the built in apps with this display, the xBox is my only real option at this point.
wmarkw likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9812 of 10260 Old 02-13-2018, 08:51 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapskateaudiophile View Post
News is out that Amazon will enable Alexa for Vizio smartcast including HDR support.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...300592138.html
No HDR on the Amazon app.
I am able to go in the 'Extra' section of Vizio smartcast to start linking to Alexa, but the skill is not yet available.
post #9813 of 10260 Old 02-13-2018, 09:08 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
Liked: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonoftumble View Post
Supposedly - ( and according to Matt before he left ) - Vizio was waiting for some kind of certification from Amazon. That should have happened by now. Prime's been available on the AppleTV ( gen 3, 4, & 5 ) for a couple of months, and the 4K ( gen 5 ) ATV plays both HDR and DV content with the Prime app. If mortal enemies could reach a consensus, one would think the same could happen with Vizio.

It's a mystery, and the Vizio reps either know why this is happening and are not allowed to say, or they don't have a clue and have not been given any guidance from above. I don't even know if they've filled the huge vacuum that was created when Matt left. He was not only their marketing director, but also the CTO. Some fairly big shoes to fill.

I highly recommend the AppleTV 4K. Even the Apple haters out there can't ignore that this is the best streamer available on the market, and Apple is supporting the crap out of it with frequent FW updates. They have addressed ALL of the video issues/complaints, and the only thing left is support for Atmos which is coming soon. The PQ you get from the AppleTV 4K is tops.

Here is a recent video from Vincent in which he compared the AppleTV 4K playing a 4K DV iTunes movie vs. the same Blu-ray DV movie on an Oppo 203 with the DV firmware update. He could hardly tell the difference between the two. In fact, the only way to tell is to freeze the frame, which is not how I actually watch a movie. That's how good streaming is getting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbKCZpQN72c&t=1458s
I'll likely pick up an Apple TV as soon as Atmos support is put in. I have several movies (but not THAT many) in Vudu, and I was looking for a UHD player that could also stream in Dolby Vision from Vudu, while supporting full bitstream Atmos. Looking like my best solution is to just get a separate bluray player that supports Dolby Vision (i.e. the Oppo) and then add an Apple TV for streaming.

If I go that route, I'll probably just dive full into UHD from iTunes instead of Vudu. Hate to abandon the movies I already have, but the wife and I have two iPhones, a Macbook, an Apple router, a Marantz receiver with Airplay, etc. Might as well just give in fully to the Apple overlords...

I have an Xbox One S and it's oh so close. The UHD bluray works great, but I can't get Dolby Vision AND if I allow it to bitstream audio for Atmos, then the current Xbox user interface shuts off my optical out completely. I use that out for my headset for gaming, so I'd have to manually switch the settings back and forth in the Xbox to Atmos out for movies and Dolby Surround/Optical out for gaming. Not ideal.
sonoftumble likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9814 of 10260 Old 02-13-2018, 09:20 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 1
So I'm the only sucker getting artifacts. Great
post #9815 of 10260 Old 02-13-2018, 09:29 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubhav Kandpal View Post
No HDR on the Amazon app.
I am able to go in the 'Extra' section of Vizio smartcast to start linking to Alexa, but the skill is not yet available.
Good find! Hope it is up and running soon and glad our 2016 display will work with it.
post #9816 of 10260 Old 02-13-2018, 09:30 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 231 Post(s)
Quoted: 2714 Post(s)
Liked: 2472
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapskateaudiophile View Post
News is out that Amazon will enable Alexa for Vizio smartcast including HDR support.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...300592138.html
Should we assume that there's a new FW update coming to support this? Maybe HDR support will finally show up. That's what I'm thinking!!

LG OLED65C7P 4-20-19 Calibration SDR/HDR/DV FW 05.80.15: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/40-ol...l#post57928994
VIZIO M70-D3 Calibration SDR/HDR FW 3.4.8.15: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/166-l...l#post55595700
post #9817 of 10260 Old 02-13-2018, 09:36 AM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonoftumble View Post
Should we assume that there's a new FW update coming to support this? Maybe HDR support will finally show up. That's what I'm thinking!!
Whatever it takes! I had just started working with this assistant stuff weeks albeit with Google Assistant. Got a google mini over holidays. Have been looking for ways for wife to startup media room system w/o buying harmony hub. When I tried smartcast amazon prime minutes ago it took much longer than "normal" to get to 1080P??

Display: Vizio M55D0
Sources: Roku Premiere+, Google Fiber TV, Denon DVD-2500BTCI, Sony UBP-X800, Toshiba HD-A35, Sony CDP-222ES
Audio: 7CH system, Denon AVR-2300W, NorthCreekMusic Rhythm L/R/C, Paradigm dipole surrounds, NCM back surrounds
post #9818 of 10260 Old 02-13-2018, 10:15 AM

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by siddious33 View Post
I'll likely pick up an Apple TV as soon as Atmos support is put in. I have several movies (but not THAT many) in Vudu, and I was looking for a UHD player that could also stream in Dolby Vision from Vudu, while supporting full bitstream Atmos. Looking like my best solution is to just get a separate bluray player that supports Dolby Vision (i.e. the Oppo) and then add an Apple TV for streaming.

If I go that route, I'll probably just dive full into UHD from iTunes instead of Vudu. Hate to abandon the movies I already have, but the wife and I have two iPhones, a Macbook, an Apple router, a Marantz receiver with Airplay, etc. Might as well just give in fully to the Apple overlords...

I have an Xbox One S and it's oh so close. The UHD bluray works great, but I can't get Dolby Vision AND if I allow it to bitstream audio for Atmos, then the current Xbox user interface shuts off my optical out completely. I use that out for my headset for gaming, so I'd have to manually switch the settings back and forth in the Xbox to Atmos out for movies and Dolby Surround/Optical out for gaming. Not ideal.
Sign up for Movies Anywhere. It combines Amazon Prime Movies, iTunes movies, VUDU, and Google Play movies. So once you create your account, link all your above services and then your library will be available anywhere - example: all movies purchased on Vudu will show up on your iTunes and vice versa

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
post #9819 of 10260 Old 02-13-2018, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlp3D View Post
Sign up for Movies Anywhere. It combines Amazon Prime Movies, iTunes movies, VUDU, and Google Play movies. So once you create your account, link all your above services and then your library will be available anywhere - example: all movies purchased on Vudu will show up on your iTunes and vice versa

Really? That's awesome. I had no idea! Same resolutions, etc. across the platforms? This is great news.
wlp3D likes this.
post #9820 of 10260 Old 02-13-2018, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Really? That's awesome. I had no idea! Same resolutions, etc. across the platforms? This is great news.
From what I have experienced, iTunes will give you their highest resolution of whatever movie, but Vudu from the little that was transferred to it will only give HDX. But they do that even if you buy the 4K HDR Blu-Ray which I think is kind of dumb considering we pay the money for the highest resolution.

post #9821 of 10260 Old 02-13-2018, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlp3D View Post
From what I have experienced, iTunes will give you their highest resolution of whatever movie, but Vudu from the little that was transferred to it will only give HDX. But they do that even if you buy the 4K HDR Blu-Ray which I think is kind of dumb considering we pay the money for the highest resolution.

I prefer buying 1080p on iTunes, as Apple upgrades it to 4K automatically (since the release of AppleTV 4K).
Within Vudu, it'll now come as 4K (if available).

Basically paying 1080p price, to get 4K movie.
wlp3D likes this.
post #9822 of 10260 Old 02-13-2018, 11:24 AM

Quote:
I prefer buying 1080p on iTunes, as Apple upgrades it to 4K automatically (since the release of AppleTV 4K).
Within Vudu, it'll now come as 4K (if available).

Basically paying 1080p price, to get 4K movie.
Just went and signed up and linked my accounts. Now all of my Vudu movies are showing up in iTunes AND the ones that are available in 4K HDR are all available to me in that resolution even if I only had the HD version before. Thanks for the tip. This is great!

If the Apple TV 4K had bitstream audio pass through I'd be all over it. For now, I wait... Hopefully they'll add Atmos support. I have no idea why Apple insists on decoding the audio with the TV box and only passing along PCM or 5.1 instead of just allowing bitstream pass through. That's the entire reason I bought a good AVR Apple, come on...
wlp3D likes this.
post #9823 of 10260 Old 02-13-2018, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarheel72 View Post
Good find! Hope it is up and running soon and glad our 2016 display will work with it.
Finally got the Vizio Skill. I am able to ask Alexa to Turn On/ Off my TV, change volume, change input.
Now I need to find a way to integrate this into a Routine, so that Alexa can turn on the Smart Plug, wait few seconds, and then turn on the TV; all with one command.
post #9824 of 10260 Old 02-14-2018, 05:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Finally got the Vizio Skill. I am able to ask Alexa to Turn On/ Off my TV, change volume, change input.
Now I need to find a way to integrate this into a Routine, so that Alexa can turn on the Smart Plug, wait few seconds, and then turn on the TV; all with one command.
Not sure I can use this skill. For starters I have not been able to get it to work. The skill is enabled, I paired the display with the Echo and set the display on quick start. Nothing works so far, Alexa says she is unable to find the display.

And secondly, if the display has to be on quick start for anything to work I can't use it anyway. I use a strip of LED lights for bias lighting plugged into the USB connection for power. And if you set the display on the quick start mode it will not turn the lights on and off, it keeps constant power to them. If you use Eco mode it turns the lights on and off when the display is powered on or off.

So if the quick start mode is only for turning the display on and off I could still use Alexa to do the other stuff like volume, input, fast forward, etc. But I was not able to confirm that since I can't get it to work. Alexa just says she is unable to find Family Room TV, even though that is the name of the display and it shows that it is paired with Alexa.

If anyone can confirm that you can use the other functions when the display is in Eco mode I would appreciate it, before I start troubleshooting the whole thing. Thanks
post #9825 of 10260 Old 02-14-2018, 07:40 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Not sure I can use this skill. For starters I have not been able to get it to work. The skill is enabled, I paired the display with the Echo and set the display on quick start. Nothing works so far, Alexa says she is unable to find the display.

And secondly, if the display has to be on quick start for anything to work I can't use it anyway. I use a strip of LED lights for bias lighting plugged into the USB connection for power. And if you set the display on the quick start mode it will not turn the lights on and off, it keeps constant power to them. If you use Eco mode it turns the lights on and off when the display is powered on or off.

So if the quick start mode is only for turning the display on and off I could still use Alexa to do the other stuff like volume, input, fast forward, etc. But I was not able to confirm that since I can't get it to work. Alexa just says she is unable to find Family Room TV, even though that is the name of the display and it shows that it is paired with Alexa.

If anyone can confirm that you can use the other functions when the display is in Eco mode I would appreciate it, before I start troubleshooting the whole thing. Thanks
I am having the same problem... Alexa wont find my TV as a smart device. Also tried to connect my cable provider (Xfinity) in the smartcast app under Live TV providers and it found my provider but says "Not connected to TV". When i click that i get an error about the sync not working under "Synced Device and Input"

I have the 2016 M60-D1
post #9826 of 10260 Old 02-14-2018, 09:08 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
Liked: 239
Quote:
Just went and signed up and linked my accounts. Now all of my Vudu movies are showing up in iTunes AND the ones that are available in 4K HDR are all available to me in that resolution even if I only had the HD version before. Thanks for the tip. This is great!

If the Apple TV 4K had bitstream audio pass through I'd be all over it. For now, I wait... Hopefully they'll add Atmos support. I have no idea why Apple insists on decoding the audio with the TV box and only passing along PCM or 5.1 instead of just allowing bitstream pass through. That's the entire reason I bought a good AVR Apple, come on...
I linked my account a while back and I'm glad I read this post. Checked my itunes account for movies purchased and yeah I got the 4K HDR or DV upgrade for the several I have. Sweet. So how do I watch these 4K/HDR flicks from itunes then? Only via the apple tv?
wlp3D likes this.
post #9827 of 10260 Old 02-14-2018, 01:07 PM

Quote:

Are there multiple Amazon accounts (e.g. Wife, kids etc)? If yes, try going to different accounts and search for new devices. In my case, I have to use The Wife's account, else Alexa won't find any device. Same issue with switching inputs also. Try different accounts, one of them should be able to switch.
Regarding ECO mode, the only thing you'll miss out is turning On the TV. Other things like turning off, volume, input switching etc work on ECO mode.
post #9828 of 10260 Old 02-14-2018, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmarkw View Post
I linked my account a while back and I'm glad I read this post. Checked my itunes account for movies purchased and yeah I got the 4K HDR or DV upgrade for the several I have. Sweet. So how do I watch these 4K/HDR flicks from itunes then? Only via the apple tv?
AppleTV is the only place to view iTUnes.
I personally only 'upgrade' from iTunes, but use Vudu for watching 4K.
wlp3D likes this.
post #9829 of 10260 Old 02-14-2018, 09:47 PM

Tried this new Alexa skill yet she won't find my TV when I search for smart devices. LifX lights connected and found, tV set to Quick Start, but won't find it.
That's kind of issue number 2 that aggravates me. Vizio built these TV's from the factory with SmartCast built in...which basically means to me, hey we partnered with Google to bring you an awesome viewing experience...yet here we are almost 2 years later and ALEXA NOT GOOGLE ASSISTANT can turn our TV on with a voice command, can adjust volume, change input...why is this a thing? I put my Amazon Echo (taller cylindrical, not mini not new gen) away in a closet to switch to my new Google Home my fiance got me for Christmas because of the Google ecosystem I currently built (Google WiFi, Nest Thermostat, 2 Vizio TVs, 2 Vizio Crave 360's, recently bought Google Pixel 2 to go with ecosystem, etc...) And now to learn Alexa can do more than the built in system that came with my TV?
/EndRant

post #9830 of 10260 Old 02-15-2018, 04:51 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 393 Post(s)
Liked: 113
Is there any other way to pair Alexa with the TV without using Smartcast? or has anyone successful got it to work outside the US & Canada?

thanks

Theater:JVC RS440, Elite 120". 7.1.4:RTi8, CSi5, FXiA4, RTiA3, 620-RT(4) & SVS PB12-NSD. Denon X4300H, UPA-700, Crown XLS1502 & XLS1000(2). Sony UBP-X800, Panasonic DP-UB424, Shield & ATV 4K. Lounge:Vizio M70-D3, Benq HT1075, & Elite 106". 7.1.4:RTi12, CSi5, RTiA1, TSx110, MC60(4), & RBH I-12. Marantz AV7702, Crown XLS1500, XLS1000(2) & Amp 100v2(2). Samsung UBD-K8500, LG BP440, Shield & ATV
post #9831 of 10260 Old 02-16-2018, 08:31 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Are there multiple Amazon accounts (e.g. Wife, kids etc)? If yes, try going to different accounts and search for new devices. In my case, I have to use The Wife's account, else Alexa won't find any device. Same issue with switching inputs also. Try different accounts, one of them should be able to switch.
Regarding ECO mode, the only thing you'll miss out is turning On the TV. Other things like turning off, volume, input switching etc work on ECO mode.
Nope, only one Amazon account. We have Samsung Smartthings and Echo works fine with it and all of my connected devices. We do have two Echo devices, including a Dot upstairs, but that should not be an issue. This doesn't seem like a skill I would use that much, since I can't use it to turn the display on and off in my case. Think I will let it go for now.
post #9832 of 10260 Old 02-17-2018, 05:07 PM

So I still can't find any solution for the audio drop outs over ARV when streaming directly to the TV. It randomly seems to have lessened. The last movie I watched on Vudu only did it 4-5 times during the entire movie and when it dropped out, it only dropped out for a second or less at a time. Still, if I watch the same movie on the Xbox One S, no audio drops at all. It's weird...

70" Vizio M Series (2016 Model); Xbox One S; PS3; DirecTV
Marantz 6011; Polk Signature Series S30 Center; S60 Towers (L/R); S15 Surrounds; S10 Front Height Pair/Rear Height Pair for Atmos, Two SVS SB-2000 Subs
post #9833 of 10260 Old 02-18-2018, 08:20 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1014 Post(s)
Liked: 809
Official 2016 Vizio M-Series Owner's Thread

For Alexa use; exactly which amazon app do I download at App Store for my iPhone?

There are several different apps there; Thanks

Downloaded required app; I’m good now

Primary set-up 5.1.4; Yamaha A2050, Paired w/Parasound P5 & ATI 522NC 2 channel amp
Revel F206 fronts & Revel M16 rears; Outlaw X12 Sub & 4 RSL C34e in-ceilings

Secondary 5.1: Denon S900W, Polk LSiM703/704C, Polk RC80i in-ceiling rears, RSL Speedwoofer 10s

Last edited by yanks1; 02-18-2018 at 11:04 AM.
post #9834 of 10260 Old 02-19-2018, 10:15 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 485 Post(s)
Liked: 172
Those who have a google home with this tv know you can tell google home to play a youtube video, and the tv will automatically turn on and play it.

So, why can't we do this??? Or mine won't do it?

display-your-weather-forcast-on-chromecast-with-google-home

Hope I posted this in the right area.

80" Vizio LED - (60" Vizio plasma - retired)
Harmony 890 Remote
X10 Commander Iphone App = full control of lights, fireplace, pool, shades, from Iphone
X10 IR543 controller
Hunter Douglas motorized shades

Last edited by Jasonn B; 02-19-2018 at 10:21 AM.
post #9835 of 10260 Old 02-22-2018, 11:18 AM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Is anyone else having issues Casting YouTube to the TV? I went to Cast a YouTube video the other day to the TV and the Casting icon shows it trying to connect, but after a few minutes the tablet says that an "error has occurred". I've tried doing it a few more times and it still doesn't work. Any suggestions??
post #9836 of 10260 Old 02-22-2018, 12:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
Liked: 239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill378 View Post
Is anyone else having issues Casting YouTube to the TV? I went to Cast a YouTube video the other day to the TV and the Casting icon shows it trying to connect, but after a few minutes the tablet says that an "error has occurred". I've tried doing it a few more times and it still doesn't work. Any suggestions??
Yes; i noticed the other day that my M70 wasnt available on my casting options. I could see my bedroom tv which is a M50-C model. Didnt check last night. Hoping it was a glitch.
post #9837 of 10260 Old 03-01-2018, 09:34 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Supported video formats for USB port?

I have a Vizio M65-D0. I'm trying to watch 4K videos that I recorded by sticking the SD card into a USB card reader and then inserting the card reader into the USB port on this TV. I can navigate the folders to where the video files are stored but when I try to play one I get "Video format not supported".

There is nothing in the manual that explains what formats are supported via the USB port. I contacted Vizio support and they emailed me the following:
"The USB port supports .JPG, .JPEG, .AVI with XVID video and AC3 or MP3 audio codecs, .M4V with H264 video and AAC audio codecs, .MP4 with H264 video and AAC audio codecs, and .MPG with MPEG1 or MPEG2 videos codecs and MP4 audio codec."

I'm trying to play an .MP4 file recorded at 3840 x 2160 with 60Mbps bitrate. Maybe it's too high of a resolution for the USB port? if so, that stinks. I replied back to Vizio and waiting for their response.
Anybody got any experience playing back 4K videos that they recorded?
post #9838 of 10260 Old 03-06-2018, 10:00 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Hey folks, looking for some input here, as my 4th M70-D3 has developed dark spots, indicating a panel failure. Here's the timeline (all dates other than initial purchase are ballpark)

Original purchase (9/2016) - developed dark spots
Vizio sends refurb (2/2017), but I refused it as the screen was pulling away from the bezel
Vizio sends brand new replacement (3/2017) - developed bright corners
Vizio sends another brand new replacement (Current display 7/2017) - developed dark spots

Now, I am not quite six months out of warranty. I do not expect a replacement. but what I got from Vizio support essentially amounted to, "tough ****". This is the wrong answer, so I asked them to run it up the chain, and I received a call from Justin Chilton, who is an Executive Resolutions Representative. At least that's what it says in his email signature :-)

Justin and I had a very good conversation. I expressed my displeasure in not being offered any options - we can fix it for a cost, etc. - and he agreed. He told me the cost to repair the panel would be more than the display is worth, so that really wasn't an option. What he did offer was the M70-E3 (2017) at $800.

Where would your head be in this situation?
post #9839 of 10260 Old 03-06-2018, 01:23 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhand1 View Post
Hey folks, looking for some input here, as my 4th M70-D3 has developed dark spots, indicating a panel failure. Here's the timeline (all dates other than initial purchase are ballpark)

Original purchase (9/2016) - developed dark spots
Vizio sends refurb (2/2017), but I refused it as the screen was pulling away from the bezel
Vizio sends brand new replacement (3/2017) - developed bright corners
Vizio sends another brand new replacement (Current display 7/2017) - developed dark spots

Now, I am not quite six months out of warranty. I do not expect a replacement. but what I got from Vizio support essentially amounted to, "tough ****". This is the wrong answer, so I asked them to run it up the chain, and I received a call from Justin Chilton, who is an Executive Resolutions Representative. At least that's what it says in his email signature :-)

Justin and I had a very good conversation. I expressed my displeasure in not being offered any options - we can fix it for a cost, etc. - and he agreed. He told me the cost to repair the panel would be more than the display is worth, so that really wasn't an option. What he did offer was the M70-E3 (2017) at $800.

Where would your head be in this situation?
I just talked to Justin today too at Vizio. He offered me the TV, M70-E3 at $1100.00, as mine is doing like yours I told him, why would I want to buy another of the SAME TV that broke on me in a year and a half? He said "oh it's extremely rare". No, that is bull. No way would I buy a Vizio again. I took these pictures last night so I could show Vizio support, but they didn't even want to see them.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180305_193245.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	473.5 KB
ID:	2371514   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180305_193244.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	349.4 KB
ID:	2371516  
post #9840 of 10260 Old 03-06-2018, 03:00 PM

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvally View Post
I just talked to Justin today too at Vizio. He offered me the TV, M70-E3 at $1100.00, as mine is doing like yours I told him, why would I want to buy another of the SAME TV that broke on me in a year and a half? He said "oh it's extremely rare". No, that is bull. No way would I buy a Vizio again. I took these pictures last night so I could show Vizio support, but they didn't even want to see them.
It's not the same tv, it's a 2017 model so probably unlikely to have the same issue.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
2016 , m-series , m70-d3 , m80-d3 , Vizio

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page