Official 2016 Vizio M-Series Owner's Thread - Page 41 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 5367Likes

post #1201 of 10276 Old 08-23-2016, 09:54 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Liked: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stokes770 View Post
I really like this TV, but more issues in 10 days than the last 10 years of Panasonic & Samsung is all the info I need.

Now I'm torn on exchange vs abort.
I am in the same boat as you right now. Vizio's support is telling me it will be at least 7 to 10 days to replace mine. I'd return it to Costco if I could but I drive a sports car, no way to move it. Just very frustrated with this TV right now. Lots of small things I could overlook but when combined with the issue I'm having with the entire bottom left quadrant dark it's looking better to just return it completely.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1202 of 10276 Old 08-23-2016, 09:54 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 66
I've had the m70 up for about two weeks now. The picture looks great and outside of a weird setup bug at first, has been fairly painless.

I was having HDMI issues with 4K HDR and the Samsung player using a 35' Cabernet Active HDMI cable from Monoprice. I replaced it with a 30' Luxe series that was on sale and it's been working fine.

The one issue I'm still having though is with ARC when casting Netflix. The audio is constantly cutting out. I haven't messed with it too much, because I have a new receiver on the way, but is this a common issue?
post #1203 of 10276 Old 08-23-2016, 10:05 PM

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atharun18999 View Post
Vizio's support is telling me it will be at least 7 to 10 days to replace mine.
To be clear, is Vizio coming to your place with a new set to swap out for the one that's gone south on you? And, this is simply via the manufacturer's warranty, not Costco's Concierge service?

Vizio M70-D3
LG OLED55B6P
Samsung UBD-KM85c 4K Ultra HD Streaming Blu-ray Player
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1204 of 10276 Old 08-24-2016, 04:00 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 3
I bought the m50-d1 specifically for my Xbox one s that I got last night. Having issues with it. Netflix is all washed out. I'm getting a constant screen flicker in bottom right of screen. Today no screen flickers but instead I'm getting multiple cutouts every 15 mind or so for about 20 secs its just black. My controller still works bc I can feel the rumble. I changed settings to 1080 no issues no wash out in Netflix no cut out... However I didn't buy the tv for 1080 I would just use my old tv and not have bought the new Xbox if that was the case... Very disappointed... I'm told that it's bc the m series doesn't support full hdr content bc it is only an 8 bit panel and when hook up a hdr 10 device to it (although it reads that and checks off that it works properly) there are issues bc of it.. I will be taking mine back to Costco. Not sure if I want to get the p series.. Skeptical bc of all the issues I've had with the m.. I'm leaning towards the un49ks8000 Samsung.. I know that tv is fully compaitable with he Xbox one s... Costs a little more (another reason why I bought the m, its on sale right now at Costco for 679 for the 50 inch) but I guess that's what I get for trying to save a few bucks....
post #1205 of 10276 Old 08-24-2016, 05:09 AM

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdunn13 View Post
I purchased a M70 Sunday and have been happy so far.

I haven't gotten much 4K content to stream from youtube. I do have the pipe to stream them, but they are coming in at 1080P and still look great. Heck right now, I have PLaystation Vue and stream some stuff from History App (which uses 720P) and even the 720P looks amazing up-scaled on this set.60''
You have to watch Youtube. I noticed that many videos that say they are "4K" are really 1080 on Youtube, verified by viewing the video on the computer - there is no 4K quality setting for them. The ones I've been able to find that are true 4k look awesome. As does Netflix in 4k, especially Marco Polo.
post #1206 of 10276 Old 08-24-2016, 06:50 AM

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy08 View Post
You have to watch Youtube. I noticed that many videos that say they are "4K" are really 1080 on Youtube, verified by viewing the video on the computer - there is no 4K quality setting for them. The ones I've been able to find that are true 4k look awesome. As does Netflix in 4k, especially Marco Polo.
There's one that's labeled as Costa Rica by (presumably) a husband and wife team that looks particularly good.

Edit: Here you go (confirmed 4K content via PC):

Their channel is all 4K content, so it's great demo material.

Last edited by RJ_Reda; 08-24-2016 at 07:50 AM.
post #1207 of 10276 Old 08-24-2016, 06:51 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 16
M65 here with one s, works fine long as I don't enable HDR and move it to HDMI 5, HDMI 1 cuts out regardless I have HDR enabled or not
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr stroke View Post
Is anyone getting the Xbox One S to work on this display even with HDR off? (meaning can you get games to play, UHD Blu Rays with HDR OFF, Netflix, Hulu, etc...) or does the Xbone S simply not work at all with the Vizio ?

The 500gb Xbone S is out today but not gonna drop $300 if the console doesn't even work at all?
cut out only with sub sampling enabled and hdmi 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr stroke View Post
AFAIK the Xbox One S doesn't work at all with the Vizio M ? Reports here of cut outs, etc..

Waiting for a Xbone S owner to chime in before heading to Gamestop to grab one
at it's current state, until they release a fix for the HDR issue, it's a wash - if you want a TV for HDR gaming, none of the current TVs are good choice because HDR introduce too much delay (60-100ms) the gaming hdmi port in the TV reduce to 30ms, but you are not getting HDR through that. I watched several HDR enabled films on Netflix and couldn't really tell a difference via Dolby Vision
Quote:
Originally Posted by shesha View Post
Does anyone use this thing with an Xbox One S? How is gaming on it? Is it future proofed with gaming in HDR?

Has anyone watched an HDR enabled 4k blu ray?

Impressions?
Cavell219 likes this.

Epson 2040 - Sony DN1060 - Klipsch(C/F/R) - Xbox One + Kinect
Vizio M65-D0 - Vizio SB3830 - Xbox One S
Vizio E55-E2 - Sony DH550 - Klipsch (C/F) - Xbox One S
post #1208 of 10276 Old 08-24-2016, 07:43 AM

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
What looks to be... mediocre (?) support for HDR10 on this set has me worried. HDR sounds like it will be the real deal in a few years and I don't want a set that is paltry in this department. Is the M Series competitive for HDR or is it just a lackluster forgettable throw-in that won't help define the set?
post #1209 of 10276 Old 08-24-2016, 07:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
Liked: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morkaii View Post
What looks to be... mediocre (?) support for HDR10 on this set has me worried. HDR sounds like it will be the real deal in a few years and I don't want a set that is paltry in this department. Is the M Series competitive for HDR or is it just a lackluster forgettable throw-in that won't help define the set?
I think the HDR is up in the air at this point. There is very little HDR support/sources right now; only a few DV titles on netflix which look fantastic. I'm not sure how hard it is for studios, netflix, etc. to produce titles in DV or HDR10. I know that Amazon has all their original programming in HDR10 but unfortunately our Vizio cant access those titles. You have to ask yourself what you want out of this TV. Me I chose the M70 over the P65 cause I wanted the big screen. I'm not planning on buying UHD 4K discs, not planning on buying any HDR/DV streaming movies; although maybe I'll rent one. For me its bluray redbox, netflix and direct tv. Bluray looks tremendous on this set. I'm hoping netflix will make all their 4K shows into DV at some point. When Redbox starts housing UHD/4K titles then i'll think about upgrading my player. When the networks start showing HDR10 programs, football, sports,etc. then I'll think about a new display. We havent even seen 4K cable/sat programming make a slight dent into the market. If you want full HDR support you will be better off with the P. BUT a lot of people are having issues with their set from reading that thread. If you can wait I would look at the 2017 P which will probably be released winter/spring of next year which will be a lot better than the current P.

But to knock the M on HDR i dont think its fair and I dont think its a throw in. Its a beautiful display that will tide me over for a few years until we fully see the HDR/DV go mainstream; i have a feeling i will be waiting longer though.

ETA: If you go check bluray.com and read their 4k/UHD bluray reviews, outside of a couple they say there isnt much of a difference in PQ. Maybe a little finer here or there but nothing night and day. What is the real deal is the support of Atmos & DTSx. Hopefully regular old BR will still get some of those sound codecs on newer releases.
jedurocher, twxabfn and yanks1 like this.

Last edited by wmarkw; 08-24-2016 at 07:59 AM.
post #1210 of 10276 Old 08-24-2016, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRS2403 View Post
To be clear, is Vizio coming to your place with a new set to swap out for the one that's gone south on you? And, this is simply via the manufacturer's warranty, not Costco's Concierge service?
That is correct, the 7-10 days is from Vizio directly to bring me a replacement since they deemed it would be easy/less costly to simply replace the TV.

TBH, since I don't want to wait that long, I may try and get a friend with a truck to give me a hand in taking it back to Costco but I'm not sure if I want one again. I have been a huge Vizio fan but it seems the M series has had a lot of issues this year with this launch.
post #1211 of 10276 Old 08-24-2016, 08:36 AM

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmarkw View Post
I think the HDR is up in the air at this point. There is very little HDR support/sources right now; only a few DV titles on netflix which look fantastic. I'm not sure how hard it is for studios, netflix, etc. to produce titles in DV or HDR10. I know that Amazon has all their original programming in HDR10 but unfortunately our Vizio cant access those titles. You have to ask yourself what you want out of this TV. Me I chose the M70 over the P65 cause I wanted the big screen. I'm not planning on buying UHD 4K discs, not planning on buying any HDR/DV streaming movies; although maybe I'll rent one. For me its bluray redbox, netflix and direct tv. Bluray looks tremendous on this set. I'm hoping netflix will make all their 4K shows into DV at some point. When Redbox starts housing UHD/4K titles then i'll think about upgrading my player. When the networks start showing HDR10 programs, football, sports,etc. then I'll think about a new display. We havent even seen 4K cable/sat programming make a slight dent into the market. If you want full HDR support you will be better off with the P. BUT a lot of people are having issues with their set from reading that thread. If you can wait I would look at the 2017 P which will probably be released winter/spring of next year which will be a lot better than the current P.

But to knock the M on HDR i dont think its fair and I dont think its a throw in. Its a beautiful display that will tide me over for a few years until we fully see the HDR/DV go mainstream; i have a feeling i will be waiting longer though.

ETA: If you go check bluray.com and read their 4k/UHD bluray reviews, outside of a couple they say there isnt much of a difference in PQ. Maybe a little finer here or there but nothing night and day. What is the real deal is the support of Atmos & DTSx. Hopefully regular old BR will still get some of those sound codecs on newer releases.
Thank you for the detailed response! I have the 65". I think I will stick with it for now.
wmarkw and yanks1 like this.
post #1212 of 10276 Old 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Liked: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stokes770 View Post
Welp, my M65-D0 is going back to Costco.

1. HDMI Handshake Issues

Detailed below. Have to route Comcast STB through XboxOne in order to get consistent power on HDMI handshake. Comcast STB direct to any HDMI port just won't handshake. Tried three different STB boxes, all the same issue.

2. Picture freezing.

Twice on cable, once on movie playing over network, once on movie playing from Xbox disc drive. Picture freezes, audio continues. Power cycling the TV resolves, while source continues to play fine.

I really like this TV, but more issues in 10 days than the last 10 years of Panasonic & Samsung is all the info I need.

Now I'm torn on exchange vs abort. My first Vizio experience, not sure if I got a bad unit, or if it's just bad product.
@Stokes770 I would assume it is a bad set since some of the issues you are referring to are not mentioned throughout the rest of the thread. I have had 3 vizios over the last 8 to 10 years and have always been pleased with the products. The most bang for your buck. I realize how big of a pain it is to set up a TV and get the settings all lined out, but give it another shot before you head out to something else.

JD

"Listen to advice and accept instruction, and in the end you will be wise." Proverbs 19:20
post #1213 of 10276 Old 08-24-2016, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morkaii View Post
HDR-10 on the M70-D3 is underwhelming to my eyes. I've only found HDR content on 4K Blu-rays and a single file on YouTube (Life of Pi trailer, which has to downloaded and played through my Samsung 4K player to see HDR enabled).

To be sure, there is a perceptible difference in turning HDR on and off (Color Subsampling toggle) but don't expect the picture to be transformed to look like the demo material used to show off sets in a store. After all, HDR-10 is a one-size fits all approach. Basically, you see a "smoothing" effect in a scene with a wide dynamic range.

Vizio M70-D3
LG OLED55B6P
post #1214 of 10276 Old 08-24-2016, 08:53 AM

Quote:
That is correct, the 7-10 days is from Vizio directly to bring me a replacement since they deemed it would be easy/less costly to simply replace the TV.

TBH, since I don't want to wait that long, I may try and get a friend with a truck to give me a hand in taking it back to Costco but I'm not sure if I want one again. I have been a huge Vizio fan but it seems the M series has had a lot of issues this year with this launch.
Well, I'd say that's reasonable support, assuming they do show up in the stated timeframe. And, you'd at least have a chance to be sure the replacement is working properly.

Vizio M70-D3
LG OLED55B6P
post #1215 of 10276 Old 08-24-2016, 08:59 AM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 12
so I'm getting tons of drops to black with my XBOX One S on my M55-D0....was using the cable that came with the system so just changed it out yesterday with a different "4k" HDMI cable and thought it was fixed but then eventually it started doing it again (HDR On on the XBOX, Subsampling on on HDMI-1)

they are occurring during anything...games, menus, watch TV, though I have not tested on 4k Blu-rays as I don't have any yet...

what are my options here? Contact Vizio and see what they say?
post #1216 of 10276 Old 08-24-2016, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRS2403 View Post
Well, I'd say that's reasonable support, assuming they do show up in the stated timeframe. And, you'd at least have a chance to be sure the replacement is working properly.
That's very true but my concern is that it seems between here and others I know who have purchased this set, there seems to be a lot of QC issues with this years M series compared to previous years. Also with Vizio having been purchased by a new company it brings up even more QC concerns for me.
post #1217 of 10276 Old 08-24-2016, 09:14 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ_Reda View Post
There's one that's labeled as Costa Rica by (presumably) a husband and wife team that looks particularly good.

Edit: Here you go (confirmed 4K content via PC):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNJdPyoqt8U

Their channel is all 4K content, so it's great demo material.
And this, which is absolutely gorgeous, not to mention the actress involved.

JD

"Listen to advice and accept instruction, and in the end you will be wise." Proverbs 19:20
post #1218 of 10276 Old 08-24-2016, 09:28 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I think the HDR is up in the air at this point. There is very little HDR support/sources right now; only a few DV titles on netflix which look fantastic. I'm not sure how hard it is for studios, netflix, etc. to produce titles in DV or HDR10. I know that Amazon has all their original programming in HDR10 but unfortunately our Vizio cant access those titles. You have to ask yourself what you want out of this TV. Me I chose the M70 over the P65 cause I wanted the big screen. I'm not planning on buying UHD 4K discs, not planning on buying any HDR/DV streaming movies; although maybe I'll rent one. For me its bluray redbox, netflix and direct tv. Bluray looks tremendous on this set.
I'm with you on this, and I bought a BDP-S6500 Upscaling player that I was using downstairs on my M43-C1 and it does an even better job and adds some color enhancement to it.

Quote:
I'm hoping netflix will make all their 4K shows into DV at some point. When Redbox starts housing UHD/4K titles then i'll think about upgrading my player. When the networks start showing HDR10 programs, football, sports,etc. then I'll think about a new display. We havent even seen 4K cable/sat programming make a slight dent into the market.
The cost vs bandwidth for 4K over cable/sat providers will be a hindrance the next few years, unless someone invents something new.

Quote:
On top of that, if it is a coding/firmware issue and not a hardware limitation, then things will get better, as the update was just released a few weeks ago.

Quote:
It also depends on what you want from your entertainment system. I used to be into the sights and the sounds. Now, with 3 kids and a limited budget, I would rather have a beautiful picture, and if I really want the full immersion, I will hit the local theater.
wmarkw likes this.

JD

post #1219 of 10276 Old 08-24-2016, 09:29 AM

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
Liked: 53
So If I want to watch 4k blu rays's with HDR, and play xbox one s games, then this is not the set for me right?

Seems like it.
post #1220 of 10276 Old 08-24-2016, 10:14 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shesha View Post
So If I want to watch 4k blu rays's with HDR, and play xbox one s games, then this is not the set for me right?

Seems like it.
From what i can gather the people who are having issues with both the P & M Vizio displays all own the Xbox One S which is causing the problems when trying to play movies and games. I know the Vizio people are aware of the issue and i'm sure a update will fix these bugs in the future. Once I swapped out my 2 HDMI cables my set/ARC has been working flawlessly.
post #1221 of 10276 Old 08-24-2016, 10:25 AM

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
Liked: 53
Quote:
From what i can gather the people who are having issues with both the P & M Vizio displays all own the Xbox One S which is causing the problems when trying to play movies and games. I know the Vizio people are aware of the issue and i'm sure a update will fix these bugs in the future. Once I swapped out my 2 HDMI cables my set/ARC has been working flawlessly.
I had my heart set on this set. I hope by the time I pull the trigger, some thing will be figured out.
post #1222 of 10276 Old 08-24-2016, 10:48 AM

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Am_I_Evil View Post
so I'm getting tons of drops to black with my XBOX One S on my M55-D0....was using the cable that came with the system so just changed it out yesterday with a different "4k" HDMI cable and thought it was fixed but then eventually it started doing it again (HDR On on the XBOX, Subsampling on on HDMI-1)

they are occurring during anything...games, menus, watch TV, though I have not tested on 4k Blu-rays as I don't have any yet...

what are my options here? Contact Vizio and see what they say?
This has been talked about alot throughout the thread since the Xbox's release but has popped up laot in the last couple days, maybe it should be added to the OP?

Currently with subsampling on no matter what content is being shown on the XBOX one S whether games, 4k blu ray, hdr, etc.. You will get cutouts. With subsampling off so no HDR it will work fine. Most items the HDR is mediocre right now until the standard is more final so it isn't a major issue yet. Matt the CTO from Vizio has said they are working on it, it is the way microsoft outputs its format/metadata. It will be fixed, when I don't know but it will be either on Microsofts side or Vizio or possibly both.
post #1223 of 10276 Old 08-24-2016, 10:50 AM

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Quote:
What cables are you using and do you have subsampling enabled?

Thanks
post #1224 of 10276 Old 08-24-2016, 11:15 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavell219 View Post
What cables are you using and do you have subsampling enabled?

Thanks
Sorry I dont have xbox s; i apologize if my post confused you. I was having basic handshake issues with my denon/direct tv dvr/vizio. I'm using the Amazon certified 18gbs cables. I bought 6 to begin with, started having issues so I replaced 2 of them and havent had any issues for a month or so.
post #1225 of 10276 Old 08-24-2016, 11:50 AM

Took the M65 back to Costco with one of the work vans since I did not want to wait 7 to 10 days. Kept my tablet remote since it has my custom settings. Going to give the new one the benefit of the doubt but if this one has another failure I think I will just call it a day on the M
post #1226 of 10276 Old 08-24-2016, 12:27 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
Liked: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavell219 View Post
This has been talked about alot throughout the thread since the Xbox's release but has popped up laot in the last couple days, maybe it should be added to the OP?

Currently with subsampling on no matter what content is being shown on the XBOX one S whether games, 4k blu ray, hdr, etc.. You will get cutouts. With subsampling off so no HDR it will work fine. Most items the HDR is mediocre right now until the standard is more final so it isn't a major issue yet. Matt the CTO from Vizio has said they are working on it, it is the way microsoft outputs its format/metadata. It will be fixed, when I don't know but it will be either on Microsofts side or Vizio or possibly both.
This is not the case as far as cutouts. The only issue I am having at all, is when trying to watch Netflix through the XboxOne S and or watching a 4k Blueray through the XboxOne S. I've been able to cast Netflix and everything else with no problems. I can play games and even watch Amazon video through the XboxOne S without issue. My only issues are when trying to watch a 4K HDR Blueray or watching Netflix through the Xbox One S. I think people need to start actually mentioning which model tv they have, what devices they have connected and what they are doing when having these issues because it seems like a garbled mess with peoples input right now. I'm still convinced its a XboxOne S issue as I have seen reddit threads of people with the OLED tvs and other brand tvs having these same issues with the XboxOneS. As i mentioned before, unfortunately I dont have a 4k blueray player or the money to go buy one just to test it out, and apparently no one else in these forums with the 2016 M series does either. However if you look in the 2016 P series thread you will see posts of people with 4k players that arent the xbox one s with no issues playing their 4k hdr enabled movies. I have subsampling enabled which you have to have enabled to even select hdr, I have hdr along with 10bit color selected and all green checks except for4k 50hz on the xbox one s and i do not have any issues with my tv cutting out unless I do the things i mentioned above, Netflix and 4k hrd through the xbox one s. Also i can leave subsampling enabled and simply disable hdr in the xbox and netflix and the movie will work just fine, but obviously without hdr, so again, an xbox issue. I am using the supplied hdmi cable that came with the xbox, I do not have any other devices connected to my tv either. ARC issues with a sound bar isnt an issue with this tv, its a soundbar issue as i think people can see by reading the vizio soundbar threads. Needless to mention Ive already returned an xbox one s previously to owning this tv for it failing to even play brand new just opened bluerays and or completely install flawless game discs. I think MS should be in the hot seat for what I believe is a wide spread issue of either bad drives in their one s console, or bad software, or maybe even both. What i would like is for someone with a 2016 M series tv to hook up a uhd blueray player to their tv and test a hdr enabled blueray and i think that will really help narrow it down.
Chuck666 likes this.
post #1227 of 10276 Old 08-24-2016, 12:34 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I was thinking about picking up the 60 inch model for this. Any clue how bad the input lag is on non-HDMI inputs like component/composite?
post #1228 of 10276 Old 08-24-2016, 12:54 PM

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Quote:
Took the M65 back to Costco with one of the work vans since I did not want to wait 7 to 10 days. Kept my tablet remote since it has my custom settings. Going to give the new one the benefit of the doubt but if this one has another failure I think I will just call it a day on the M
I highly doubt that's gonna fly (keeping the tablet)...Costco is getting pretty vigilant about checking for the remote and power cord these days.
post #1229 of 10276 Old 08-24-2016, 01:43 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
Liked: 363
What custom settings? Do you mean other apps installed, etc? Cause I don't think it's going to load your custom picture mode or other display settings on the next one.

Quote:
Kept my tablet remote since it has my custom settings.
post #1230 of 10276 Old 08-24-2016, 02:44 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedurocher View Post
@Stokes770 I would assume it is a bad set since some of the issues you are referring to are not mentioned throughout the rest of the thread. I have had 3 vizios over the last 8 to 10 years and have always been pleased with the products. The most bang for your buck. I realize how big of a pain it is to set up a TV and get the settings all lined out, but give it another shot before you head out to something else.
Thanks for the encouragement, I'll put aside the frustration and give the exchange a try. Also experienced some of the frame judder/jumping that I've seen in the P thread, but in theory that's a firmware issue.

Quote:
Going to give the new one the benefit of the doubt but if this one has another failure I think I will just call it a day on the M
Yep...same for me, I'll probably go a step further and call it a day on Vizio. Which is sad, because I really want this TV to be what it can be.
Chuck666 and jedurocher like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
2016 , m-series , m70-d3 , m80-d3 , Vizio

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page