Official 2016 Vizio M-Series Owner's Thread - Page 9 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 5362Likes

post #241 of 10236 Old 07-06-2016, 04:08 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Happy so far!

Just got my m70 today. I'm using the Pseries calibration on a custom calibrated and calibrated dark profile.

Tivo looks pretty good. Really fast scenes you can see some artifacts but nothing terrible. Blu-ray looks amazing. I also tried 4k Netflix and HDR on "the do-over". I'm anxious for some decent HDR to become available.

I have a 8 year old receiver so I can't arc the audio back to the surround, but I can confirm optical out on 'Bitstream' will send Dolby digital from Netflix to surround.

Next is white in wall speakers and getting wall jacks behind it so everything is free floating.

imgur.com/dih2i76
baniels likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #242 of 10236 Old 07-06-2016, 04:09 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ysaliens View Post
You forget this is a streaming TV. The majority of users won't even connect anything to it other than possibly a sound system. Most HDR10 content, just like most Dolby content will be delivered via streams. It's cheaper and more convenient.
I disagree -- many users will want to connect their Dish, Directv, etc, or their disc player to the TV (oops, display device), or at least to their receiver, which will then connect to the M70. The average internet speed in the US is only 11mbs. Many people (like me), have DSL service that is less than 6mbs, and don't have a prospect for faster downloads anytime soon. Real cord-cutters are a small part of the population, and even people who do a lot of streaming are often using it to supplement some other source of content.
post #243 of 10236 Old 07-06-2016, 04:16 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Quoted: 469 Post(s)
Liked: 238
The guy I spoke to wasnt certain but was told HDMI 5 and when we were chatting the other person posted the Vizio CSR chat. I said oh hey someone responded and posted their chat transcript and I relayed about all ports being 2.2. And the guy said yeah could be. lol

So if we're certain the E series is fully compliant then I honestly dont see why the M wouldnt be either.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #244 of 10236 Old 07-06-2016, 04:17 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
Liked: 363
Looking good. Welcome!

FWIW, I noticed last night that Vudu would not pass surround through optical (old receiver, too) when the audio out was set to bitstream. When I changed that to Auto is started sending DD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeoneUnknown View Post
Just got my m70 today.
post #245 of 10236 Old 07-06-2016, 07:31 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 382 Post(s)
Liked: 139
Hey guys i just returned the M55 for an E55 saving close to 400 dollars in the process. So far i am not disappointed in the E with any content ive watched, and feel better about the purchase because of the money i saved. If anyone was debating saving a few bucks, ive found no real flaws with the E so far. Ill be posting over in the E thread if anyone had any questions about it, ive now owned the P55, M55, and the E55 lol.

Of course the M does better on stuff like the oled fantasy demo, where it can zone in (pun intended hehe) more on smaller areas to keep blacks black. I just did not (and still do not) feel the M55 is a thousand dollar TV.
Chuck666 likes this.

Last edited by Fascinate; 07-06-2016 at 07:45 PM.
post #246 of 10236 Old 07-07-2016, 07:55 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 265 Post(s)
Liked: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
Hey guys i just returned the M55 for an E55 saving close to 400 dollars in the process. So far i am not disappointed in the E with any content ive watched, and feel better about the purchase because of the money i saved. If anyone was debating saving a few bucks, ive found no real flaws with the E so far. Ill be posting over in the E thread if anyone had any questions about it, ive now owned the P55, M55, and the E55 lol.

Of course the M does better on stuff like the oled fantasy demo, where it can zone in (pun intended hehe) more on smaller areas to keep blacks black. I just did not (and still do not) feel the M55 is a thousand dollar TV.
@Fascinate

The D has usable USB ports for media (web says?) Did you consider that also?

Samsung UN82MU8000 4K UHD TV | Onkyo TX NR787 9.2 AVR with Klipsch R-15M L&R and R-34C front stage speakers | Klipsch G-12 surrounds | 2 Atrium 5 Front Tops | 2 Klipsch R-14SA Rear heights | Dual BIC RtR EV-1200 Subs | 5.1.4 Atmos system | Samsung UBD M9500 BD Player | FireTV 4K | Logitech Harmony 750 | TIVO BOLT OTA 849000
post #247 of 10236 Old 07-07-2016, 03:18 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quick HDMI port question:
I urrently have my cable box HDMI out to an XBox One that runs out to the TV - new M70. I have an optical audio out running to my soundbar - Vizio with wireless sub/rear surround.
Does it matter which HDMI port I use? I currently have it plugged into #5.
post #248 of 10236 Old 07-07-2016, 03:55 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by posnera View Post
Quick HDMI port question:
I urrently have my cable box HDMI out to an XBox One that runs out to the TV - new M70. I have an optical audio out running to my soundbar - Vizio with wireless sub/rear surround.
Does it matter which HDMI port I use? I currently have it plugged into #5.
Believe port 5 would be best. I think that port has the fastest response time, and goes up to 120fps albeit at 1080p. For future consoles (potentially including the One S) you'll likely want to use port 1.
post #249 of 10236 Old 07-07-2016, 05:24 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmarkw View Post
The guy I spoke to wasnt certain but was told HDMI 5 and when we were chatting the other person posted the Vizio CSR chat. I said oh hey someone responded and posted their chat transcript and I relayed about all ports being 2.2. And the guy said yeah could be. lol

So if we're certain the E series is fully compliant then I honestly dont see why the M wouldnt be either.
Its funny you mention an Xbone S as that is what im looking to get as well(more for gaming but also uhd 4k blu rays) as the 65 M... You seem to know alot more about this whole hdmi input debacle than I do. My question is with the information we have now will we be able to play 4k hdr content on the Xbone S (uhd blurays or upscaled hdr enabled game content) with the inputs provided? (not sure if you are aware but the Xbone s will support HDR enabled games ((Forza Horizon 3)) (((this is hoping Vizio updates firmware to HDR10 which is what the Xbone will use on its UHD bluray player))) I ran out of parenthesis....
post #250 of 10236 Old 07-07-2016, 05:54 PM

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Somebody said earlier in this thread that @Matt McRae had stated that the M-Series would get the HDR update in August, and somebody replied to me in another thread that Matt had told him that HDMI 5 on the P-Series would get HDR support (even though it doesn't officially support HDMI 2.0).

According to the specs, HDMI 1 is the only 2.0 port that the M-Series has and should be the only one that would get HDR support; but, since HDMI 5 on the M has the same specs as it does on the P, I sent Matt a PM asking him if the M-Series HDMI 5 would also be getting HDR. We'll see if I get a response.
post #251 of 10236 Old 07-07-2016, 07:27 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by twxabfn View Post
Somebody said earlier in this thread that @Matt McRae had stated that the M-Series would get the HDR update in August, and somebody replied to me in another thread that Matt had told him that HDMI 5 on the P-Series would get HDR support (even though it doesn't officially support HDMI 2.0).

According to the specs, HDMI 1 is the only 2.0 port that the M-Series has and should be the only one that would get HDR support; but, since HDMI 5 on the M has the same specs as it does on the P, I sent Matt a PM asking him if the M-Series HDMI 5 would also be getting HDR. We'll see if I get a response.
Yeah it's difficult to foresee any HDR10 upgrade not occurring on port 1. Were any other port to get it, then that port would then be 2.0 (2.0a)...so the TV would now have a second 2.0+ port. Assuming the HDR10 upgrade occurs (and it sounds from other tweets that it will despite it not being listed on the Vizio page), then that would be the port you'd want to use for the Xbox One S ([email protected] and HDR).
post #252 of 10236 Old 07-07-2016, 11:30 PM

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Alte View Post
I checked the Vizio Web Site for the M70-D3 Tech Specs. There was no mention of HDCP anywhere.

I initiated a chat:

1m 20s ) Chaeli: Hi Bob. I see you have questions regarding the HDMI ports on the TV. Before we get started, could you please provide the store it was purchased from?
( 2m 33s ) Bob Holmes: I do not own this Display. I am considering a purchase, but need this information. The online tech specs make no mention of HDCP
( 2m 55s ) Chaeli: I understand, one moment please.
( 5m 51s ) Chaeli: I apologize for the wait. All the HDMI ports on this model support HDCP 2.2.
( 6m 47s ) Bob Holmes: Thank you, the online tech specs should be updated with this information ASAP.
( 7m 29s ) Chaeli: You are welcome. I will pass the feedback along for you.
( 7m 43s ) Bob Holmes: Goodbye

It would appear that there is no change in HDCP 2.2 from the 2015 M70.

Note that the chat agent referred to this Display as a TV. More training is needed,

Hi all. I'm seriously considering picking this display up at Costco tomorrow but on the fence due to the hdcp 2.2 question. I went on chat and spoke to this same rep and she did tell me the hdmi ports are hdcp 2.2 compliant. I asked where it said it citing the "tech specs" on their own website and she said the page needs to be updated. I asked if it was written in the manual and she said it was not.

All of my media consumption is 1080 but I'd like to be future proofed if at all possible so I'm a bit hesitant dropping this much coin only to be disappointed later. My current receiver is not hdcp 2.2 compliant (Yamaha rv367 I think) but I may be upgrading that soon as well.

Anyways figured I'd throw that out about the csr rep. Cheers!
post #253 of 10236 Old 07-08-2016, 06:03 AM

Liked: 11
I find myself in sudden need of a replacement display. For me, display is an accurate term. Virtually 100% of my viewing is sourced from either cable box, apple tv or BD player. I run all my sources into my AV receiver and have one HDMI running to my display. Having read earlier in here about some people's frustration with the 'cast' thing, would I be affected/frustrated at all? Will I need the tablet or phone to simply have the display turn on and show me what I'm feeding it from my sources?

Thanks.

Edit: Oh, I should mention, I will be looking at 65" as I have grown accustomed to that size.
post #254 of 10236 Old 07-08-2016, 06:14 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

The only thing you actually need the Vizio app for is changing the display settings. The included basic remote can power on, change sources, change picture modes (but not edit them), and handily pause/play content that is being Cast to the display. All of these functions and more can be programmed into a universal remote. I never use the app to turn my display on or off... I would probably grow tired of that.

If you want to use the Casting feature, then you can use the included tablet or your phone to Google cast to the display - I presume you'll use optical or ARC to get the sound back to your receiver. I use optical and it works just fine.

Don't get turned off by the frustration with the Cast feature. It has been working perfectly fine and no differently than the Gen 1 Chromecast I used to use. As with anything, there is a learning curve. It is steeper for some than others... there's not much to it.

What you can get with Casting that you can't elsewhere (yet), is Dolby Vision on Netflix and Vudu. As yet, no set top boxes (Roku, etc) can do that, though some can do 4K.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakster View Post
I find myself in sudden need of a replacement display. For me, display is an accurate term. Virtually 100% of my viewing is sourced from either cable box, apple tv or BD player. I run all my sources into my AV receiver and have one HDMI running to my display. Having read earlier in here about some people's frustration with the 'cast' thing, would I be affected/frustrated at all? Will I need the tablet or phone to simply have the display turn on and show me what I'm feeding it from my sources?

Thanks.

Edit: Oh, I should mention, I will be looking at 65" as I have grown accustomed to that size.
wmarkw likes this.
post #255 of 10236 Old 07-08-2016, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baniels View Post
The only thing you actually need the Vizio app for is changing the display settings. The included basic remote can power on, change sources, change picture modes (but not edit them), and handily pause/play content that is being Cast to the display. All of these functions and more can be programmed into a universal remote. I never use the app to turn my display on or off... I would probably grow tired of that.

If you want to use the Casting feature, then you can use the included tablet or your phone to Google cast to the display - I presume you'll use optical or ARC to get the sound back to your receiver. I use optical and it works just fine.

Don't get turned off by the frustration with the Cast feature. It has been working perfectly fine and no differently than the Gen 1 Chromecast I used to use. As with anything, there is a learning curve. It is steeper for some than others... there's not much to it.

What you can get with Casting that you can't elsewhere (yet), is Dolby Vision on Netflix and Vudu. As yet, no set top boxes (Roku, etc) can do that, though some can do 4K.
Thank you very much. That keeps it in the running. Now it seems that I'm leaning towards either this Vizio M65-D0 or suffer a few weeks to wait for the Sony XBR-65X750D.

I swear this is worse than buying a car.
post #256 of 10236 Old 07-08-2016, 08:21 AM
Advanced Member

Partial post from bdaniels above,

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia- Optical cable

General specifications
Hot pluggable Yes
External Yes
Audio signal Digital audio bitstream. Originally limited to 48 kHz at 20 bits. Extended to support all modern formats (Depending on manufacture and specification)
Cable Optical fiber, ~10 m (33 ft) maximum[1]
Pins 1
Connector JIS F05 (JIS C5974-1993 F05)
Data
Width 32-bit audio packets
Bitrate Originally 3.1 Mbit/s; now 125 Mbit/s
Max. devices 1
Protocol Serial
TOSLINK (from Toshiba Link[2]) is a standardized optical fiber connection system.[3] Also known generically as an "optical audio cable" or just "optical cable", its most common use is in consumer audio equipment (via a "digital optical" socket), where it carries a digital audio stream from components such as CD and DVD players, DAT recorders, computers, and modern video game consoles, to an AV receiver that can decode two channels of uncompressed lossless PCM audio or compressed 5.1/7.1 surround sound such as Dolby Digital Plus or DTS-HD High Resolution Audio. Unlike HDMI, TOSLINK does not have the bandwidth to carry the lossless versions of Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio and LPCM.

As the red highlight says; you may be losing some audio versions from your BD player with optical. So, connecting thru your receiver is slightly superior as I was told in another thread.

I'm NOT trying to start a debate; but, add clarity that another had done for me.

Samsung UN82MU8000 4K UHD TV | Onkyo TX NR787 9.2 AVR with Klipsch R-15M L&R and R-34C front stage speakers | Klipsch G-12 surrounds | 2 Atrium 5 Front Tops | 2 Klipsch R-14SA Rear heights | Dual BIC RtR EV-1200 Subs | 5.1.4 Atmos system | Samsung UBD M9500 BD Player | FireTV 4K | Logitech Harmony 750 | TIVO BOLT OTA 849000
post #257 of 10236 Old 07-08-2016, 08:56 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

@Chuck666 No argument from me. All my other sources are HDMI to the receiver. But I don't have ARC and optical is the only way (other than stereo analog) to get audio to my receiver.

ARC out of the display is not lossless anyway. I don't know any way to get lossless audio from the display to a receiver.
post #258 of 10236 Old 07-08-2016, 09:01 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakster View Post
I don't understand the sudden insistence on calling these "display devices." The source material is still coming from elsewhere, whether it's a cable box or blue-ray, the term "tele" still applies and of course vision does as well. So, "TV" is perfectly acceptable and accurate; the fact that these "TVs" no longer have tuners is irrelevant.
JeffElkins likes this.
post #259 of 10236 Old 07-08-2016, 09:20 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by baniels View Post
@Chuck666 No argument from me. All my other sources are HDMI to the receiver. But I don't have ARC and optical is the only way (other than stereo analog) to get audio to my receiver.

ARC out of the display is not lossless anyway. I don't know any way to get lossless audio from the display to a receiver.
ARC and optical are about the same, in that regard. So, are you talking about cast streaming content? Probably obvious; now, that I write it? I've only streamed thru my HTPC and that audio is coming thru the HDMI connection to the receiver. Recently, I added a Roku stick to the last HDMI receiver input, which obviously works. Hadn't thought of the issue of Streaming apps based thru the TV only?.......... I am behind!!!!!!

Hope this DUH moment helps others?????????????

post #260 of 10236 Old 07-08-2016, 09:35 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
ViZio really, really needs to get this straightened out. I bought my display last weekend at Costco as have enjoyed it all week, and just assumed that it would be HDCP2.2 compliant until last night when I actually started digging around. The website currently makes no mention of whether it does or doesn't have 2.2. This morning I called Vizio right when they opened and said that it wasn't shown on the site, and asked what it was. The lady on the phone said 2.0. I then questioned why in the world they would go backwards on compatibility and make the 2016 only 2.0 , when the 2015 model had 2.2 support. She put me on hold for about 5 minutes digging for a answer, and said nobody there could find any documentation why they went back in compatibility.

I have no faith in their answer at all really. I think that she just might have not known what she was doing or something. All of us M series owners really need to get this figured out though, because this thing will just be a paper weight if it isn't 2.2 compatible and you would like to do something besides stream. Somebody please post ASAP if it gets tweeted out by the Matt guy or some other very reliable source. I have the 55 inch model, but I would assume the port structure is the same on all of the M series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestrangebrew12 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Alte View Post
I checked the Vizio Web Site for the M70-D3 Tech Specs. There was no mention of HDCP anywhere.

I initiated a chat:

1m 20s ) Chaeli: Hi Bob. I see you have questions regarding the HDMI ports on the TV. Before we get started, could you please provide the store it was purchased from?
( 2m 33s ) Bob Holmes: I do not own this Display. I am considering a purchase, but need this information. The online tech specs make no mention of HDCP
( 2m 55s ) Chaeli: I understand, one moment please.
( 5m 51s ) Chaeli: I apologize for the wait. All the HDMI ports on this model support HDCP 2.2.
( 6m 47s ) Bob Holmes: Thank you, the online tech specs should be updated with this information ASAP.
( 7m 29s ) Chaeli: You are welcome. I will pass the feedback along for you.
( 7m 43s ) Bob Holmes: Goodbye

It would appear that there is no change in HDCP 2.2 from the 2015 M70.

Note that the chat agent referred to this Display as a TV. More training is needed,

Hi all. I'm seriously considering picking this display up at Costco tomorrow but on the fence due to the hdcp 2.2 question. I went on chat and spoke to this same rep and she did tell me the hdmi ports are hdcp 2.2 compliant. I asked where it said it citing the "tech specs" on their own website and she said the page needs to be updated. I asked if it was written in the manual and she said it was not.

All of my media consumption is 1080 but I'd like to be future proofed if at all possible so I'm a bit hesitant dropping this much coin only to be disappointed later. My current receiver is not hdcp 2.2 compliant (Yamaha rv367 I think) but I may be upgrading that soon as well.

Anyways figured I'd throw that out about the csr rep. Cheers!
post #261 of 10236 Old 07-08-2016, 10:01 AM

Update,

I just completed a chat with a Vizio rep , name in the chat was "stormi". When I asked about the ports and how the website showed 2.0, they said:

" All of the HDMI ports on the 2016 M series models support HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0."

I then asked : "where is this listed on your website? Currently it doesn't provide any of that information"

Their response " you can use this transcript as documentation, you can also use the manual for reference where it lists certifications it says HDMI 2.0a"

So.... From looking at this chat they are saying all ports are 2.2. Not sure why they even mentioned the 2.0a, as I did not even bring that up. Who knows what is correct ....
post #262 of 10236 Old 07-08-2016, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muff3n View Post
Update,

I just completed a chat with a Vizio rep , name in the chat was "stormi". When I asked about the ports and how the website showed 2.0, they said:

" All of the HDMI ports on the 2016 M series models support HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0."

I then asked : "where is this listed on your website? Currently it doesn't provide any of that information"

Their response " you can use this transcript as documentation, you can also use the manual for reference where it lists certifications it says HDMI 2.0a"

So.... From looking at this chat they are saying all ports are 2.2. Not sure why they even mentioned the 2.0a, as I did not even bring that up. Who knows what is correct ....

Im still learninig about all this 4k stuff and hdmi 2.0/hdcp 2.2 but is there a way to verify these ports are hdcp 2.2 compliant? I understand everything in the chain needs to be 2.2 otherwise the display will just show 1080 but is there some tool or verification showing that the handshake is actually 2.2?
post #263 of 10236 Old 07-08-2016, 11:41 AM
Advanced Member

Buy a UHD 4K BD player, buy/rent a UHD 4K movie and try it in each port - Report back here and thank you.

post #264 of 10236 Old 07-08-2016, 11:53 AM

I wish! It will probably be next year before I drop the coin on a UHD Blu player. I imagine they will come down in price a little by next year. Unfortunately, next year is too late to return my display! Hopefully somebody else here can just test and confirm with us that they actually are 2.2 compliant.
post #265 of 10236 Old 07-08-2016, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck666 View Post
Buy a UHD 4K BD player, buy/rent a UHD 4K movie and try it in each port - Report back here and thank you.
That simple? lol I wish. I'll work on a receiver first then start looking at players etc.
post #266 of 10236 Old 07-08-2016, 12:04 PM

It really is a shame that we all have to wonder what the specifications are, and that we literally can't get information on the correct specifications from the manufacturer . I really wish some concrete documentation could be posted by Vizio that would show that the displays are indeed 2.2 , instead of just getting it in a support chat window that is hard to trust.
post #267 of 10236 Old 07-08-2016, 12:23 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestrangebrew12 View Post
That simple? lol I wish. I'll work on a receiver first then start looking at players etc.
I just bought a Yamaha RX-V 381BL. 2016 model. Coming Tuesday. It has 2.2 on all 4 inputs and rated as UHD compliant..... NO Atmos or air play; but bluetooth......

That was all wanted. My hears are not very good anyway..... $249 at BB yesterday......

post #268 of 10236 Old 07-08-2016, 12:41 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by How Bout That View Post
I don't understand the sudden insistence on calling these "display devices." The source material is still coming from elsewhere, whether it's a cable box or blue-ray, the term "tele" still applies and of course vision does as well. So, "TV" is perfectly acceptable and accurate; the fact that these "TVs" no longer have tuners is irrelevant.
I call this one a display, because it doesn't have a tuner (and that's what they call it). I am replacing a TV. I don't call this a TV for the same reason I don't call my computer monitor a TV. And as mentioned, I would literally only be using this as a display.

I can't speak for others, for me the term is accurate.
Zen Traveler likes this.
post #269 of 10236 Old 07-08-2016, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck666 View Post
I just bought a Yamaha RX-V 381BL. 2016 model. Coming Tuesday. It has 2.2 on all 4 inputs and rated as UHD compliant..... NO Atmos or air play; but bluetooth......

That was all wanted. My hears are not very good anyway..... $249 at BB yesterday......
I had a chance to check my receiver and it's actually a RX-V 479, so I lucked out. It has the hdcp 2.2 port. Yay!
post #270 of 10236 Old 07-08-2016, 02:42 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muff3n View Post
I wish! It will probably be next year before I drop the coin on a UHD Blu player. I imagine they will come down in price a little by next year. Unfortunately, next year is too late to return my display! Hopefully somebody else here can just test and confirm with us that they actually are 2.2 compliant.
New Xbox slim and ps4/Xbox 4k consoles have built in UHD disc player and HDMI 2.0 supports as well as HDR support. Pretty cool that they cost the same amount as a player and actually play games. Unless they have gone down from 300$

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Chuck666 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
2016 , m-series , m70-d3 , m80-d3 , Vizio

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page