**OFFICIAL** 2017 SONY XBR-X930E (Owner's Thread)(No Price Talk) - Page 215 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 15272Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #6421 of 11069 Old 03-23-2018, 06:39 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 102
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 2
**OFFICIAL** 2017 SONY XBR-X930E (Owner's Thread)(No Price Talk)

Only HDMI ports 2 & 3 supports 4K HDR right?

Can someone give me suggestions how to set up the HDMI connections to my X930E?


I Have these devices to connect to the TV

1) my computer with GTX 1070 TI card (supports 4K HDR)
2) LG UP970 Blue Ray Player (supports Dolby Vision)
3) Apple TV 4K (supports Dolby Vision)
4) Nintendo Switch

I am confused if the computer should be connected to HDMI 1 or either 2 or 3?

Initially I had planned for the blue ray player to be connected to HDMI 2 and Apple TV 4K to HDMI 3 but then I started to wonder about my computer.


Oh yes, I also have the LG SJ8 sound bar to connect to the TV. Do I just connect it though optical cable or HDMI (ARC)?

Any thoughts and suggestions?



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by MCube74; 03-23-2018 at 06:46 PM.
MCube74 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #6422 of 11069 Old 03-23-2018, 07:25 PM
Advanced Member
 
Morac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: NJ
Posts: 975
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 381 Post(s)
Liked: 105
**OFFICIAL** 2017 SONY XBR-X930E (Owner's Thread)(No Price Talk)

All ports support 4K HDR 30fps, but only ports 2 and 3 support 60 fps.

I believe ports 1 and 4 can also support 4K HDR 4:2:0, but I’m not entirely sure about that. 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 only work on ports 2 and 3 and only if enhanced HDMI is enabled.

ARC only works on port 3, so I wouldn’t waste it on the sound bar. Instead use optical.
leonmckee, Madmax67 and MCube74 like this.
Morac is offline  
post #6423 of 11069 Old 03-23-2018, 07:28 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 102
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morac View Post
All ports support 4K HDR 30fps, but only ports 2 and 3 support 60 fps.

I believe ports 1 and 4 can also support 4K HDR 4:2:0, but I’m not entirely sure about that. 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 only work on ports 2 and 3 and only if enhanced HDMI is enabled.

ARC only works on port 3, so I wouldn’t waste it on the sound bar. Instead use optical.
Ok so optical cable is best option for Sound bar.

How do you suggest I setup my other 4 devices within my HDMI ports?

Blue Ray (Dolby Vision) would need HDMI 2 or 3 right
Apple TV 4K (Dolby Vision) would again need HDMI 2 or 3

Will the computer be fine for HDMI 1
Of course Nintendo switch will be fine on either HDMI 1 or 4.

what do you think?
MCube74 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #6424 of 11069 Old 03-23-2018, 07:30 PM
Advanced Member
 
Morac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: NJ
Posts: 975
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 381 Post(s)
Liked: 105
I saw the “crawling bugs” on the Apple TV’s trailers app which isn’t HDR. I’ve determined it’s more visibility when the screen is very bright, as when I stopped using Cinema Home it mostly vanished. Cinema Home enables features that brighten the image.

That could also explain why I mainly see it on HDR since that maxes out the brightness. I’m not sure the proper way to work around that other than turning down the brightness.
Morac is offline  
post #6425 of 11069 Old 03-23-2018, 07:31 PM
Advanced Member
 
Morac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: NJ
Posts: 975
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 381 Post(s)
Liked: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCube74 View Post
Ok so optical cable is best option for Sound bar.



How do you suggest I setup my other 4 devices within my HDMI ports?



Blue Ray (Dolby Vision) would need HDMI 2 or 3 right

Apple TV 4K (Dolby Vision) would again need HDMI 2 or 3



Will the computer be fine for HDMI 1

Of course Nintendo switch will be fine on either HDMI 1 or 4.



what do you think?


If your computer doesn’t support HDR, then it’s fine on port 1 or 4. The rest should be as you list it.
Madmax67 and MCube74 like this.
Morac is offline  
post #6426 of 11069 Old 03-23-2018, 07:48 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 102
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 2
**OFFICIAL** 2017 SONY XBR-X930E (Owner's Thread)(No Price Talk)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morac View Post
If your computer doesn’t support HDR, then it’s fine on port 1 or 4. The rest should be as you list it.


Thanks for your reply.
Here is the display card for my computer. I believe it supports 4K HDR and the HDMI port on the display card is rated 2.0b.

http://www.inno3d.com/products_detail.php?refid=354

I am confused which HDMI port to use for it.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by MCube74; 03-23-2018 at 08:30 PM.
MCube74 is offline  
post #6427 of 11069 Old 03-23-2018, 09:46 PM
Advanced Member
 
Morac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: NJ
Posts: 975
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 381 Post(s)
Liked: 105
The software update page now lists an additional change in the latest firmware update.

“Corrects a condition where a short beeping sound is heard when changing channels”.


On an unrelated note, Vudu says they found playback problems with HDR when testing their new app they are working on which they claim requires a TV firmware update. No reason was given and it’s odd that they released a 4K HDR Vudu app that supports the 2018 Sony TV’s, but apparently doesn’t work on the 2017 ones despite the same chip. Anyway they say that if they release the update, they would have to disable HDR, so it would be 4K SDR only.
Morac is offline  
post #6428 of 11069 Old 03-23-2018, 10:01 PM
Member
 
omi_neko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 3
updated via usb to the newest firmware and it has broken HDR on my ps4 pro which was working with the January update. I do use a matrix switch and have no tried direct without it, but very disheartened to update and have less functionality. Anyone know the best was to pass it along to sony?
omi_neko is offline  
post #6429 of 11069 Old 03-23-2018, 10:12 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 24
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by omi_neko View Post
updated via usb to the newest firmware and it has broken HDR on my ps4 pro which was working with the January update. I do use a matrix switch and have no tried direct without it, but very disheartened to update and have less functionality. Anyone know the best was to pass it along to sony?
It may be the switch. I'm using latest firmware on my 930 and no problems with PS4 pro HDR games...
ptk70 is offline  
post #6430 of 11069 Old 03-24-2018, 07:49 AM
Newbie
 
bdsix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Can anyone confirm that Dolby Vision is now working on HDMI ports 2/3? I don't see DV when using Netflix/Apple Movies on ATV4K.
bdsix is offline  
post #6431 of 11069 Old 03-24-2018, 08:03 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Cleveland Plasma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 26,388
Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7621 Post(s)
Liked: 7693
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfe13 View Post
Hey guys I just got around to updating via USB today. I used a 16 GB USB 2.0 stick and updated using the USB 2.0 port with no issues. I couldn't find any information via google about any Dolby Vision content on Amazon Prime Canada. Do you guys know if it's available in Canada and if yes what content may have it?
You would think Amazon US and Canada would be the same with the prime movies anyway, wonder why that is.
Cleveland Plasma is offline  
post #6432 of 11069 Old 03-24-2018, 08:16 AM
Senior Member
 
halon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 204
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Liked: 57
65" arriving in an half-hour.
aflorida likes this.
halon is offline  
post #6433 of 11069 Old 03-24-2018, 08:37 AM
Advanced Member
 
leonmckee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bend, Oregon
Posts: 857
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 517 Post(s)
Liked: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsix View Post
Can anyone confirm that Dolby Vision is now working on HDMI ports 2/3? I don't see DV when using Netflix/Apple Movies on ATV4K.
I was getting the black screen of death I had to hard/cold restart my ATV4K after the updates to the X930E and the Netflix app.

Leon McKee

LR: XBR-65X930E | ATV4K-64GB 5th Gen | UBP-X700 | URC MX-890 | SoundTouch 300 | Luminoodle Bias Lighting
MBR: KDL-65W850A | ATV4K-64GB 5th Gen | URC MX-890 | Luminoodle Bias Lighting
4K HDR/DV Chains: ATV4K/UBP-X700>3ft Monoprice Certified Premium Cables>65X930E
Computing, Truck & Communication Devices: Proud Apple Customer Since 1979
leonmckee is offline  
post #6434 of 11069 Old 03-24-2018, 08:42 AM
Member
 
doyoid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 108
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by halon View Post
65" arriving in an half-hour.
Warm up those muscles and do some stretches, because this is one heavy TV!
doyoid is offline  
post #6435 of 11069 Old 03-24-2018, 08:44 AM
Senior Member
 
halon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 204
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Liked: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by doyoid View Post
Warm up those muscles and do some stretches, because this is one heavy TV!
Hoping there's nothing wrong with mine when I turn it on.
halon is offline  
post #6436 of 11069 Old 03-24-2018, 09:01 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 51
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 7
Do most of you guys just update using USB? Are the OTA updates usually pretty slow to roll out. Mine is still showing NRD91N.S101 as the latest
Randall L. is offline  
post #6437 of 11069 Old 03-24-2018, 09:04 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 24
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by omi_neko View Post
updated via usb to the newest firmware and it has broken HDR on my ps4 pro which was working with the January update. I do use a matrix switch and have no tried direct without it, but very disheartened to update and have less functionality. Anyone know the best was to pass it along to sony?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsix View Post
Can anyone confirm that Dolby Vision is now working on HDMI ports 2/3? I don't see DV when using Netflix/Apple Movies on ATV4K.
Dolby vision working with ATV 4k for me - you gotta install the latest beta firmware on ATV however.
ptk70 is offline  
post #6438 of 11069 Old 03-24-2018, 09:27 AM
Advanced Member
 
leonmckee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bend, Oregon
Posts: 857
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 517 Post(s)
Liked: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsix View Post
Can anyone confirm that Dolby Vision is now working on HDMI ports 2/3? I don't see DV when using Netflix/Apple Movies on ATV4K.
One more thought if a restart does not help... Verify your TV setting for enhanced signal format. I've not heard of that setting being reverted, but some users have reported other settings that where changed.

Leon McKee
Madmax67 likes this.

LR: XBR-65X930E | ATV4K-64GB 5th Gen | UBP-X700 | URC MX-890 | SoundTouch 300 | Luminoodle Bias Lighting
MBR: KDL-65W850A | ATV4K-64GB 5th Gen | URC MX-890 | Luminoodle Bias Lighting
4K HDR/DV Chains: ATV4K/UBP-X700>3ft Monoprice Certified Premium Cables>65X930E
Computing, Truck & Communication Devices: Proud Apple Customer Since 1979
leonmckee is offline  
post #6439 of 11069 Old 03-24-2018, 09:48 AM
Member
 
justinnum1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 45
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by halon View Post
65" arriving in an half-hour.
interested in your first impressions.
justinnum1 is offline  
post #6440 of 11069 Old 03-24-2018, 10:08 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 66
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Has anyone gotten this recent update via the internet without getting the previous DV update?




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chris Madics is offline  
post #6441 of 11069 Old 03-24-2018, 10:30 AM
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: New York City
Posts: 710
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
Liked: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Madics View Post
Has anyone gotten this recent update via the internet without getting the previous DV update?




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Installed the latest update this week....the same day it was released....it was so new that it was not on the SONY site yet until the following day...When I checked my 65 inch 930E it said there was a new update available so I installed it over the internet/I have wired connection...it installed flawlessly...install all my updates on all my devices same way and never had a problem...I have wired connections on all my devices...never wireless.....
Oh....and I did have the previous update installed on my 930E since JANUARY when it was first released that gave us SONY's implementation of DOLBY VISION that caused such an uproar and understandably so....
I hear that many have checked their 930E's for an update and found none...For the life of me I dont know how these rollouts are scheduled

Last edited by aflorida; 03-24-2018 at 10:40 AM.
aflorida is offline  
post #6442 of 11069 Old 03-24-2018, 10:41 AM
Newbie
 
bdsix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptk70 View Post
Dolby vision working with ATV 4k for me - you gotta install the latest beta firmware on ATV however.
Thanks, that's what I had read but was curious if anyone managed to get the current TVOS working.
bdsix is offline  
post #6443 of 11069 Old 03-24-2018, 10:45 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 66
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked: 3
**OFFICIAL** 2017 SONY XBR-X930E (Owner's Thread)(No Price Talk)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aflorida View Post
Installed the latest update this week....the same day it was released....it was so new that it was not on the SONY site yet until the following day...When I checked my 65 inch 930E it said there was a new update available so I installed it over the internet/I have wired connection...it installed flawlessly...install all my updates on all my devices same way and never had a problem...I have wired connections on all my devices...never wireless.....

Oh....and I did have the previous update installed on my 930E since JANUARY when it was first released that gave us SONY's implementation of DOLBY VISION that caused such an uproar and understandably so....

I hear that many have checked their 930E's for an update and found none...For the life of me I dont know how these rollouts are scheduled


Why I asked is because I don’t have the previous DV update. I didn’t get it through the internet nor installed via usb. I called Sony and asked if they knew when a future update was happing. (Obviously they didn’t) but what worried me was the rep said that if I didn’t install that update via USB I wouldn’t get any future updates.

People on here said that’s crazy but now that this new update has arrived and I still didn’t get it, makes me think maybe that rep was right?

Idk.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chris Madics is offline  
post #6444 of 11069 Old 03-24-2018, 11:32 AM
Senior Member
 
halon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 204
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Liked: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
interested in your first impressions.
So far out if the box no damage.

Turned the on did a brief set up. No dead pixels. Running a color test without having messed with the settings yet and the picture/screen looks good so far. Coming from a 65x900a that had a pice of dust behind the glass.
justinnum1 likes this.
halon is offline  
post #6445 of 11069 Old 03-24-2018, 11:46 AM
Advanced Member
 
leonmckee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bend, Oregon
Posts: 857
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 517 Post(s)
Liked: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana627 View Post
I’m happy to report I got the update to work. I used a different 4GB 2.0 thumb drive with just the .pkg file on it (and not the extracted folder). It started updating about 10 seconds after I plugged it in. I guess there must be something wrong with the other thumb drives I tried. Thanks for all the help and advice.

I’m also happy to report that initial tests show the high pitched audio pop when changing sources seems to be fixed. That’s why I wanted this update so bad. Hopefully it proves to be completely fixed.
Glad to hear you got it to work and the solution was pretty simple in the end. Good news!

Leon McKee
Indiana627 likes this.

LR: XBR-65X930E | ATV4K-64GB 5th Gen | UBP-X700 | URC MX-890 | SoundTouch 300 | Luminoodle Bias Lighting
MBR: KDL-65W850A | ATV4K-64GB 5th Gen | URC MX-890 | Luminoodle Bias Lighting
4K HDR/DV Chains: ATV4K/UBP-X700>3ft Monoprice Certified Premium Cables>65X930E
Computing, Truck & Communication Devices: Proud Apple Customer Since 1979
leonmckee is offline  
post #6446 of 11069 Old 03-24-2018, 11:54 AM
Advanced Member
 
leonmckee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bend, Oregon
Posts: 857
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 517 Post(s)
Liked: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Madics View Post
If I restore the TV to factory settings do you think I’ll be able to get the update then?
I would hate to see you have to go through a reset as you'll have to redo all your settings! However, if you don't want to do the USB update and you're not getting the OTA update then maybe this is your only choice. There's a new post here of someone getting a new 930E today. Maybe you should ask him if during the initial setup was his set updated to the most current version. That might give you some guidance!

Leon McKee

P.S. The USB update would be so much easier
Madmax67 and Chris Madics like this.

LR: XBR-65X930E | ATV4K-64GB 5th Gen | UBP-X700 | URC MX-890 | SoundTouch 300 | Luminoodle Bias Lighting
MBR: KDL-65W850A | ATV4K-64GB 5th Gen | URC MX-890 | Luminoodle Bias Lighting
4K HDR/DV Chains: ATV4K/UBP-X700>3ft Monoprice Certified Premium Cables>65X930E
Computing, Truck & Communication Devices: Proud Apple Customer Since 1979
leonmckee is offline  
post #6447 of 11069 Old 03-24-2018, 12:01 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 102
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCube74 View Post
Only HDMI ports 2 & 3 supports 4K HDR right?

Can someone give me suggestions how to set up the HDMI connections to my X930E?


I Have these devices to connect to the TV

1) my computer with GTX 1070 TI card (supports 4K HDR)
2) LG UP970 Blue Ray Player (supports Dolby Vision)
3) Apple TV 4K (supports Dolby Vision)
4) Nintendo Switch

I am confused if the computer should be connected to HDMI 1 or either 2 or 3?

Initially I had planned for the blue ray player to be connected to HDMI 2 and Apple TV 4K to HDMI 3 but then I started to wonder about my computer.


Oh yes, I also have the LG SJ8 sound bar to connect to the TV. Do I just connect it though optical cable or HDMI (ARC)?

Any thoughts and suggestions?



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Any more suggestions? My TV is coming on Monday morning and I wish to be prepared.
MCube74 is offline  
post #6448 of 11069 Old 03-24-2018, 12:33 PM
Advanced Member
 
leonmckee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bend, Oregon
Posts: 857
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 517 Post(s)
Liked: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCube74 View Post
Any more suggestions? My TV is coming on Monday morning and I wish to be prepared.
Depends on how important your computer is compared to the ATV4K and UHD Player!

My personal choice would be...

HDMI1 > Computer

HDMI2 > ATV4K

HDMI3 > UHD Player

HDMI4 > Nintendo

HDMI2&3 set to enhanced using Certified Premium HDMI cables.

Leon McKee
Madmax67 and MCube74 like this.

LR: XBR-65X930E | ATV4K-64GB 5th Gen | UBP-X700 | URC MX-890 | SoundTouch 300 | Luminoodle Bias Lighting
MBR: KDL-65W850A | ATV4K-64GB 5th Gen | URC MX-890 | Luminoodle Bias Lighting
4K HDR/DV Chains: ATV4K/UBP-X700>3ft Monoprice Certified Premium Cables>65X930E
Computing, Truck & Communication Devices: Proud Apple Customer Since 1979
leonmckee is offline  
post #6449 of 11069 Old 03-24-2018, 12:46 PM
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: New York City
Posts: 710
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
Liked: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Madics View Post
Why I asked is because I don’t have the previous DV update. I didn’t get it through the internet nor installed via usb. I called Sony and asked if they knew when a future update was happing. (Obviously they didn’t) but what worried me was the rep said that if I didn’t install that update via USB I wouldn’t get any future updates.

People on here said that’s crazy but now that this new update has arrived and I still didn’t get it, makes me think maybe that rep was right?

Idk.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
idk.
I always thought that any new update "includes" all updates/improvements of the previous updates(s).
Madmax67 likes this.
aflorida is offline  
post #6450 of 11069 Old 03-24-2018, 01:17 PM
Member
 
dogbox46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Winnipeg, Canada
Posts: 112
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Hey folks,

I'm looking to upgrade my 2015 Vizio M65 and considering a 65" Sony X930E.
Fantastic prices on this model!

The question is, if you had to do it all over again, would you still purchase this Sony?

If you've seen both tv's, would you say that the upgrade to the 930 will be substantial?
I realize that both RTings and Consumers Report rates the Sony way above the Vizio but I'd love to hear from owners.

Thanks for your input.
dogbox46 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
jimmyhigh; solzun; zachfeen; johnerz

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off