2017 Sony XBR 900E owners thread (No Price Talk) - Page 313 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 40455Likes

post #9361 of 19600 Old 12-16-2017, 07:23 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 363 Post(s)
Liked: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by lparsons21 View Post
And I’ve had the startup,hdmi sync show up in Sony, Sharp, Panasonic and Mitsubishi sets over a very long time. It just isn’t an issue. Maybe the Samsung’s get it done quicker.
Maybe. Maybe that's one of the few things they do quicker or better. At any rate (no pun intended) we're so glad we switched to Sony.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9362 of 19600 Old 12-16-2017, 07:47 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 363 Post(s)
Liked: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by groove93 View Post
Here's one setting I did find.

When I set the display to Auto (24p sync), the image brightens tremendously.

Setting it to Off or Auto, brings the brightness for my display back to their configured settings.

Anyone have this feature enabled?
Weird, we're set on 'Auto 24p sync' too; but our colors & brightness don't seem to change when I toggle between the three settings: Auto, Auto 24p sync, and Off. I toggled several times, but I'm not seeing a change in brightness as I toggle between the three settings.
post #9363 of 19600 Old 12-16-2017, 08:04 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1312 Post(s)
Liked: 786
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinMod21 View Post
Weird, we're set on 'Auto 24p sync' too; but our colors & brightness don't seem to change when I toggle between the three settings: Auto, Auto 24p sync, and Off. I toggled several times, but I'm not seeing a change in brightness as I toggle between the three settings.
It appears that this setting only affects videos played at 24p, in my case, my BD Rips streamed through Plex. This setting has no affect on any other content from what I've tested thus far.

Sony XBR55X900E
Marantz SR7010/Marantz MM7025
Oppo UDP-203 - Nvidia Shield
XBox One X
Klipsch RP-260f - RP-440C - RP140sa- RP-160m - RB10 - Sony SA-WM500
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9364 of 19600 Old 12-16-2017, 08:05 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I've never done any firmware updates since I bought my TV last month. Should I? Like I said, I'm pretty clueless when it comes to this stuff. :/ Thanks guys.
post #9365 of 19600 Old 12-16-2017, 09:31 PM

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked: 65
Is that HDR coming from my DirecTV feed?
Sweet..but I need to double-check this!

Can the 900e handle HLG HDR???

Last edited by Elemental101; 12-16-2017 at 09:39 PM.
post #9366 of 19600 Old 12-16-2017, 09:46 PM

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental101 View Post
Is that HDR coming from my DirecTV feed?
Sweet..but I need to double-check this!

Can the 900e handle HLG HDR???
Yes it was updated earlier this year in a firmware package to support HLG
post #9367 of 19600 Old 12-16-2017, 10:25 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
Liked: 154
2017 Sony XBR 900E owners thread (No Price Talk)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leojj25 View Post
Both tvs are great for the money and both of mine have been problem free. I do agree they both are top of the line FALD tvs with great blacks and great overall PQ

To be fair, there are far more issues on the Vizio P series forum with “imperfect” displays than here. I have a P55 with light bleed in one corner. It’s upstairs in a well to medium lit room most of the time. I deal with it and know it’s a relatively inexpensive display. The blacks in this setting are fantastic. I feel the same about the Sony 900e but I’d probably expect the Sony to be “better” because it’s a Sony. However I’m very happy with my 65” thus far in my very dark basement man cave.

Tech is moving fast and the issues with ARC, cables, etc. make it very difficult for the average consumer to figure all this stuff out. They come to forums like this for help and usually get it. My wife has said many times if it weren’t for me she would still be in “the Stone Age” electronic-wise.

My suggestion again is if you don’t see screen issues while viewing content to not go looking for them. As it’s been said, they are difficult to un-see.

Audio lag issues though are maddening and I feel for those who have this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ricoflashback and leojj25 like this.

Sony XBR-65X900E / Sony STRDN1080 / Definitive Technology ProCinema 600 Series / Vizio P55-C1 / Vizio SB4031-D5 / DirecTV Genie (non-4K) / Apple TV 4 / Apple TV 4K / Roku Premiere+

Last edited by Furyus; 12-16-2017 at 10:47 PM.
post #9368 of 19600 Old 12-17-2017, 02:46 AM

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Quote:
Here's one setting I did find.

When I set the display to Auto (24p sync), the image brightens tremendously.

Setting it to Off or Auto, brings the brightness for my display back to their configured settings.
The reason it changes is because setting the auto (24p sync) automatically sets the TV to Cinema Home which is a little brighter than Cinema Pro. I have played around with my settings so much that both of my Cinema settings look about the same now. If you have not adjusted anything on Cinema Home then it is at factory settings.
groove93 and sheshechic like this.

Sony 55X900E, Sony STR-DE635, Sony PS3, Samsung UBD-M7500
Samsung LN46D630
post #9369 of 19600 Old 12-17-2017, 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blusmaug View Post
Yes but in HDR isn't the brightness supposed to be at max ? Yes if lower the brightness to 15 then the black bars are acceptable, but I also lose some brightness for HDR.
You know, I've never got a straight answer on the brightness setting for HDR. If it is supposed to be at max then that is a no go for me in a dark room, way to bright for me. One thing I have found out though is that even if you turn the backlight down to 15 or 20 in HDR mode the whites are still very very bright. I think that is the XDR being on max but it does not blow out the whites or distort them one bit while on the other hand having XDR on even low on SDR content will make the whites overblown. The brightness on HDR is not as blinding as it is on SDR so for cable, apps, regular BR I have the brightness on 15 and for HDR I have it set on 30 (as of today). The HDR is working but I think this technology still has some growing pains to go through and I don't think Sony got it 100% right but from what I read none of the other LED's do either.
sheshechic likes this.

Samsung LN46D630
post #9370 of 19600 Old 12-17-2017, 04:38 AM

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmatusky View Post
After doing a factory reset of my Sony 65X900E, I’ve not yet had any recurrence of the unit turning itself off in the past 5+ days (fingers crossed). (The unit had been randomly turning itself off at least once every day or two.) I’ve even made it a point to keep the TV on for extended periods (12+, 16+ hours) in order to give the set plenty of opportunity to turn itself off. So, if this continues and my Sony no longer turns itself off, might it be reasonable to conclude that the self-turn-off issue was software-based as opposed to a problem with, for example, the power supply?

I also would note that after doing the factory reset and then proceeding through the start-up screens, I was prompted to specify which X900E input (Video 1, Video2, HDMI1, etc.) I wanted to correspond to the TV button on the remote. I do not recall having seen any such screen during my first (out-of-the-box) journey through the screen-based start-up process.

Additionally, I often use AirPlay to send my iPad audio to my Denon AVR (a 2012-era 3313CI) and its connected speakers. On one occasion during the past week or so, when I selected my Denon AVR as the AirPlay device for my iPad audio, the Denon dutifully turned on as expected BUT SO DID THE SONY 65X900E! In all of my prior use of AirPlay audio, this has never happened before. Obviously, in this isolated occurrence, a spurious signal from the Denon to the Sony over the HDMI cable caused the TV to turn on. Might it be that it was some such sporadic, spurious HDMI signal that was shutting down my Sony TV? (Maybe not since I hadn’t been futzing with the AVR at the times the Sony TV shut itself off.) And perhaps it has been some such spurious HDMI signals that have been turning on other people’s Sony TVs in the middle of the night? Would a more recent model of AVR which supports the latest HDMI, etc., standards be less susceptible to sending such spurious signals? All very curious (and confusing to me, at least).
Before seeing this post, I literally thought I was the only person on the planet with this problem judging from this thread and countless internet searches.

I am having the exact word for word issue, and it is driving me crazy because it is so intermittent.

I have been hesitant to believe that the Sony is faulty because it is rock solid with everything else (and for long stretches of time like you mentioned)

I too just factory reset it as a last resort, but it happened again within a short amount of time.
It is funny that you mention that the first time set up seemed different for you after the factory reset, and I thought the exact same thing.

My gut says that this is something silly like a Harmony remote issue.
Do you use a Harmony remote?

LG OLED55B8PUA / Sony UBP-X700 / Apple TV 4K
Denon AVR-X4200W / Music Hall MMF-5 (Ortofon 2M Red)
Monitor Audio GS10 / Monitor Audio GSLCR / Monitor Audio Silver FX / (4) Monitor Audio Pro-IC65
JTR Captivator 1400 "Duchess of Boom"
post #9371 of 19600 Old 12-17-2017, 05:35 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtpossum View Post
The reason it changes is because setting the auto (24p sync) automatically sets the TV to Cinema Home which is a little brighter than Cinema Pro. I have played around with my settings so much that both of my Cinema settings look about the same now. If you have not adjusted anything on Cinema Home then it is at factory settings.
I actually played around more with this feature. Took out my R. Masciola HDR Calibration disc to make adjustments and now it get a much brighter HDR image from both my UHD discs and content from both Netflix and Amazon Instant.

I also checked some white balance clipping videos for my Nvidia Shield and the adjustments were perfect. I didn't have to touch a thing.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Sony XBR55X900E
XBox One X
post #9372 of 19600 Old 12-17-2017, 06:05 AM

Quote:
I actually played around more with this feature. Took out my R. Masciola HDR Calibration disc to make adjustments and now it get a much brighter HDR image from both my UHD discs and content from both Netflix and Amazon Instant.

I also checked some white balance clipping videos for my Nvidia Shield and the adjustments were perfect. I didn't have to touch a thing.

So did you leave Cinema Home at the factory presets or did you tweak them? And if so what are the Cinema Home factory presets, I have messed around with mine so much I am not sure what they are anymore! I just watched Bourne Legacy (UHD HDR) in a dark room and played around with the brightness and found out that even though the black borders may get lighter the movie itself did not change all that much from max brightness till about 12 on the scale and then it got noticeably darker going down past that point.

Samsung LN46D630
post #9373 of 19600 Old 12-17-2017, 06:11 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 501 Post(s)
Liked: 623
Quote:
So did you leave Cinema Home at the factory presets or did you tweak them? And if so what are the Cinema Home factory presets, I have messed around with mine so much I am not sure what they are anymore! I just watched Bourne Legacy (UHD HDR) in a dark room and played around with the brightness and found out that even though the black borders may get lighter the movie itself did not change all that much from max brightness till about 12 on the scale and then it got noticeably darker going down past that point.

You can reset each profile individually. Also, if you are not using a particular HDMI connection, then connect it and it will be set to default settings as each connection has its own unique settings I think.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sony XBR65X900E, Oppo UDP-203 Universal Player
Front L&R - Polk TSx550t, Centre - Polk CSiA6 all in Cherry
Surrounds & Rears - Mission 77DS & Mission 780s
Subwoofer - Polk PSW125 in Cherry
Receiver - Marantz SR6012
post #9374 of 19600 Old 12-17-2017, 06:19 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 744 Post(s)
Liked: 668
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankthetank966 View Post
I used these settings and did not enjoy them. I found the screen was too dark and there was not much color presented. I went with Quantum Apothesis suggestions and the screen looks stunning. I made some minor adjustments so the color was not so oversaturated.

I enjoy rtings but was really shocked with their settings. Did anyone else run into this?
Most calibrators are adjusting their setting to a specific environment. In most cases a home theater with little to no ambient light, so if the settings are to high you'll likely get a blown out image and some eye strain/headaches.

I have used pro sites settings as a base to build on and adjust to where they are pleasing to me. That is what ultimately matters, does it look good to you?

As far as QA you'll find no love on this site for him and what he does is not calibration.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
groove93 and sheshechic like this.
post #9375 of 19600 Old 12-17-2017, 06:23 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
(Take into account that the Oppo 203 is playing a role in processing so unless you have this player as part of your set up, I would not recommend using these settings with just the TV)

I tweaked them along with adjusting settings on my Oppo 203. Cinema Home is engaged.

For HDR I left the brightness at Max and contrast at 90 while also adjusting the brightness and contrast on my Oppo. Black Level I believe is now 50.

When HDR is not engaged, brightness is decreased to 20, contrast stays at 90, black level at 50.

When the display now transitions to HDR, the darker tone is not as pronounced now and much more watchable. I'll have to test daytime viewing for results.

Clouding or blooming is not present with these adjustments as well.

Local Dimming is still set to high.
Clearness is set to minimum.
I believe gamma for HDR is now 2. I know I played with this along and the brightness and contrast levels in the Oppo to find a sweet spot.

With those adjustments, white clipping issues on my Nvidia Shield are not present

sheshechic likes this.

Sony XBR55X900E
XBox One X
post #9376 of 19600 Old 12-17-2017, 06:58 AM

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Sony 900E needs 10 clicks to turn on & it resets

Good morning.
I have a one week old X900E.

The TV, over the last two days, will not turn on until about 10 clicks from the remote and when it does its a reset, i.e., it starts up as if new however all apps and configs are not effected.

Any ideas? Both the TV and the remote are in a room whereas the temp is lowered to 50F during the night. Could that be a factor?

Thank you in advance.
post #9377 of 19600 Old 12-17-2017, 07:20 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Hey all, just getting used to my new 900e. Love it so far. However, I went to remove a bit of dust off the front panel up in the upper left, and even with the slightest amount of pressure, I am hearing a popping sound, as it seems that I am able to push the front panel inward. Again, this is with hardly any pressure at all, basically what you would dust with. Didn't happen anywhere else, just up in that corner. It isn't affecting the picture, but it is concerning me if something is already loose as it's less than one day old.
Thoughts on this?
Thanks everyone

Anything bigger than a handful, you're risking a sprained tongue - Gary, Weird Science

Last edited by davemsc; 12-17-2017 at 07:26 AM.
post #9378 of 19600 Old 12-17-2017, 08:02 AM

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airsculpture View Post
It’s sorted was only interested in Netflix as I don’t subscribe to Amazon and don’t buy movies on Google, plus I can use Netflix through the Apple TV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're not going to redeem your free movie from Google?
Ricoflashback likes this.
post #9379 of 19600 Old 12-17-2017, 08:41 AM

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoflashback View Post
For cable, try cable box to AVR with your AVR (HDMI ARC Out on your AVR) to the TV - HDMI ARC 3 on the Sony 900E. Your audio from cable should be straight HDMI (not ARC). If you have Comcast, look at my earlier post about the “Expert Mode” audio setting. If no Comcast, see if there are any other funky audio settings from your cable provider.

You shouldn’t be experiencing ANY lip sync issues with streaming and audio via optical. ARC can have drop out issues with streaming but I haven’t experienced any lip sync issues - at least on my set - which doesn’t mean you haven’t.

What type of AVR do you have? Any audio settings there?
hi
will try your suggestions a little later today.
will try to find your other post as well.
i have a yamaha rx-v867. as i mentioned, i can delay the audio to sync it up, only when the audio is ahead of the video obv. but i have to keep changing the offset based on the source.
thanks again
post #9380 of 19600 Old 12-17-2017, 08:51 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
Liked: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental101 View Post
So I went ahead and got DirecTV (I didn't think I ever would) and to my surprise, it's really pretty nice.
PQ is great, audio is great (solves my TV Tuner audio sync issues) and I can tell Frontier to bite me and save some money in the process.
This is probably why most people don't report audio sync issues.
I like that DTV is passing DD+/ATMOS to the soundbar.
Oh man, I just was checking out HDR Youtube (ok, I've been busy..lol) and OMG!
SONY just rules!
I did not use the Sony's DirectV hookup per the installers advice.
Is the TV's version not quite up to the external 4K Genie?
For one thing the TV RVU doesn't get updates like the Genie client. I don't think HDR is possible via RVU. Stick with the C61.
johnbrooke26 and Furyus like this.
post #9381 of 19600 Old 12-17-2017, 08:55 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hello, all.

I recently got a 75X900E to double as a monitor for my computer and cable DVR. I had intended to run sound from both through HDMI into the TV, then out of the TV through optical to my Logitech Z-5500 speakers, so that I wouldn't have to separately switch audio and video inputs. However, the passthrough isn't behaving as I expected. While the Windows 10 configuration screen for the NVIDIA High Definition Audio device shows options for Stereo through 5.1 Surround, when I test the 5.1, center and rear channels are output through front L/R, and I hear nothing from the sub. Is this a limitation of the TV?
post #9382 of 19600 Old 12-17-2017, 08:58 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I want to use PlayStation Vue on my 900e. The app is preinstalled. I need an activation code.

In my Sony Entertainment Network account it says that I need a 5 digit activation code. This is found by pushing Home on the 900e remote, then navigating to the Sony Entertainment Network icon. Well, I can't find that sort of icon anywhere.

Can somebody give me a hand?
post #9383 of 19600 Old 12-17-2017, 09:24 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 355 Post(s)
Liked: 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilipad View Post
You're not going to redeem your free movie from Google?
Can it be any movie or do they give you a list to chose from? I have not subscribed yet and probably will if there is a free movie which I did not know about.

Vizio P65-E1 // Sony XBR49X900E
Sony Ht-ST5000 // RCA RTS7015B
Chromcast Ultra // Apple TV 4K
PS4 PRO
post #9384 of 19600 Old 12-17-2017, 09:40 AM

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
I just installed a Luminoodle LED light strip on the back of my X900E. I thought that it would turn off when I powered off the TV, but no such luck, it either remains on or flashes on and off. Is there any way to get the USB port on the X900E to turn off power when the TV is turned off?

-Pheran
post #9385 of 19600 Old 12-17-2017, 09:40 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 672 Post(s)
Liked: 300
Quote:
It appears that this setting only affects videos played at 24p, in my case, my BD Rips streamed through Plex. This setting has no affect on any other content from what I've tested thus far.
So the native Plex app handles 24p? The Apple TV 4K Plex app does not. How does one tell whether Plex is playing back at 24p? I can't seem to find any streaming specs anywhere. And while I'm at it, would it kill them to put the HDR indicator in the display button info, rather than buried in Picture settings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaslitnation View Post
Good morning.

The TV, over the last two days, will not turn on until about 10 clicks from the remote and when it does its a reset, i.e., it starts up as if new however all apps and configs are not effected.

Any ideas? Both the TV and the remote are in a room whereas the temp is lowered to 50F during the night. Could that be a factor?

Thank you in advance.
Seems like the batteries in the remote may be the issue. If you inadvertently hold the power button down too long out of frustration, you can trigger a hard reboot. Certainly wide tempature shifts like that aren't good for electronics, so that may be a factor as well. Try replacing the batteries with a good fresh pair first. If that happens again, try using the manual power button and see if it turns on immediately or not. Also try turning it on with the TV Side View app.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davemsc View Post
Hey all, just getting used to my new 900e. Love it so far. However, I went to remove a bit of dust off the front panel up in the upper left, and even with the slightest amount of pressure, I am hearing a popping sound, as it seems that I am able to push the front panel inward. Again, this is with hardly any pressure at all, basically what you would dust with. Didn't happen anywhere else, just up in that corner. It isn't affecting the picture, but it is concerning me if something is already loose as it's less than one day old.
Thoughts on this?
Thanks everyone
Other have reported this. Mine do push inward with slight pressure though not significantly. If you don't see any change in picture, it's probably fine.

Quote:
Can it be any movie or do they give you a list to chose from? I have not subscribed yet and probably will if there is a free movie which I did not know about.
A list. Decent selection. 4K UHD only, NO HDR for some reason. I hope they upgrade to the HDR version when they update the YouTube and Google Play app to support HDR on this set.
leojj25 likes this.
post #9386 of 19600 Old 12-17-2017, 09:53 AM

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaslitnation View Post
Congratulations!
post #9387 of 19600 Old 12-17-2017, 09:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2015 Post(s)
Liked: 1467
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnojham View Post
hi
will try your suggestions a little later today.
will try to find your other post as well.
i have a yamaha rx-v867. as i mentioned, i can delay the audio to sync it up, only when the audio is ahead of the video obv. but i have to keep changing the offset based on the source.
thanks again
Yes - any changes to your AVR audio sync feature will affect other sources that do not have a lip sync issue. It would be nice if the AVR could memorize each source AVR sync setting but that’s wishful thinking on my part. You could probably setup a Harmony remote with a one toggle or button function that changes your AVR sync setting but that is trying to make the best out of a bad situation.

If it’s only your cable that has a lip sync issue, then I’d connect your cable box to your AVR and then to your Sony TV like I mentioned. Check your cable setup/options and see what it has listed under “Audio.” To troubleshoot, do not engage any lip sync delay or feature from your AVR and then check all sources to see if that resolved your lip sync issues.

As I’ve mentioned before - I’ve seen lip sync issues on cable (infrequent) that I think have more to do with the cable transmission than anything else. Hope this helps.

Home Theater Setup
SONY 75X900F & 49X900E, Denon X5200 & Emotiva XPA-3, AudioSource 100VS, OPPO 103 - 9.1.4 Setup - Speakers - Studio 60's-V.5 (FL/FR), CC-690-V.5 (C), ADP 590-V.5 (SS), MilleniaOne 2.0 (BS) - Velodyne 810 Sub, Cornered Audio (FH/RH), Definitive Technology (Front Wides)
post #9388 of 19600 Old 12-17-2017, 10:08 AM

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Quote:
There's a list.Can't remember exactly what but I got Spiderman homecoming. Think Wonder Woman was on there. It's not a big selection but you might find something you like. Be aware though if you're on a data cap it eats ALOT of data.
post #9389 of 19600 Old 12-17-2017, 10:18 AM

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheran View Post
I just installed a Luminoodle LED light strip on the back of my X900E. I thought that it would turn off when I powered off the TV, but no such luck, it either remains on or flashes on and off. Is there any way to get the USB port on the X900E to turn off power when the TV is turned off?
You have to buy the USB on/off remote. I bought it on Amazon with the led strip. Plugs in to the luminoodle, then you plug into the tv.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
post #9390 of 19600 Old 12-17-2017, 10:50 AM

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by OK KO View Post
Hey, has anyone used the cable management brilliance of the stand to run their wires and maybe post a pic?

I'm going to have 3 HDMI cables plus the TV's power cable that I want to hide but I don't know if multiple cables will fit the stand's tracks. Also, is there a way to "open" the tabs covering the top of the legs? I can't figure it out and don't want to break them trying to pull them up.

Kev
I used a few of these stick on cable ties :
"25 Pcs Black Adhesive Backed Nylon Wire Adjustable Cable Clips Clamps" - from amazon
...to hold cables in place to prevent any unintended movement and keep cables in place and prevent sag in the socket, especially to keep the power cable in place i put tie at an angle as you see in pic to prevent any movement
Dunno bout running cable through the stands tracks though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
issues , motion , motionflow , problems , Sony , sound delay , x900e

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page