2017 Sony XBR 900E owners thread (No Price Talk) - Page 328 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 40345Likes

post #9811 of 19001 Old 12-25-2017, 05:24 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
Liked: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by I WANT MORE View Post
Most HDR from D* looks spectacular in my opinion.
I had no issues with DTV 4K before, and now with the HDR addition, it's very impressive, especially the programs flagged as HDR in the guide.
The live sports in HDR are the best broadcasts I've seen.
I WANT MORE likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9812 of 19001 Old 12-25-2017, 05:58 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 2
I found in the store here Disney WoW calibration disk. But this is for 1080P SDR material. Is it useful for my xe900 and can I use the disk for HDR material ?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk
post #9813 of 19001 Old 12-25-2017, 06:24 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 953 Post(s)
Liked: 539
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick4K View Post
I found in the store here Disney WoW calibration disk. But this is for 1080P SDR material. Is it useful for my xe900 and can I use the disk for HDR material ?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk
More than likely not. I use the R. Masciola HDR10 Calibration Disk for HDR calibration. I also use the Spears and Munsil vol. 2 calibration disc for HD-SDR content.

http://diversifiedvideosolutions.com/

http://spearsandmunsil.com/

Using both of these in tandem allowed for me to get excellent results, no matter the source. There's no need for manual adjustments when switching between an HDR and Non-HDR source. The settings can be adjusted independently.
johnbrooke26 likes this.

Sony XBR55X900E
Marantz SR7010/Marantz MM7025
Oppo UDP-203 - Nvidia Shield
XBox One X
Klipsch RP-260f - RP-440C - RP140sa- RP-160m - RB10 - Sony SA-WM500
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9814 of 19001 Old 12-25-2017, 07:34 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
Liked: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac128 View Post
NO it is NOT FAIR to say everyone has this issue. I bought my TV back in March, and there's no side light band of any kind. I dare say my picture is perfect within the realm of the technology. Also, there's over 9,000 posts in this thread, and this side light band issue has only recently been reported by a dozen or so members. It does not seem to be a wide spread problem but rather a sporadic quality control issue, likely affecting only a small number of specific units. What might actually be helpful is people who have this issue posting their serial numbers to get an idea of when these units were built. In your case, it suggests that this is a recurring issue that crops up from time to time.

This is clearly a defect, and one in which you should return to Sony, and make them replace the set until you are completely satisfied. It is surprising it took you 10 months to notice it, though. But the good news is, that if there is a new problem Sony has identified, and it seems they have from other reports, then you should be able to make a case based on it possibly having gotten worse, prompting you to seek answers on this forum.

That said, FALD does eliminate edge lit bleed, and the 900E should not have it at all. Please don't spread FUD over a problem that clearly only affects a minority of customers, as evidenced by the lack of reports over the last 10 months in this thread. As for the 930E, you can have a look at their forum, as it has its own issues. Speaking for myself, I looked closely at several TVs and for the additional $1K at the time, I didn't think the 930E was worth the money. And I still don't. It exhibited noticible edge bleed in every darkened Magnolia Best Buy showroom I saw it in, as compared to the 900E, and the PQ was not substantially better. Hopefully, you both are able to work out your warranty issues to your satisfaction. I realize it's frustrating, but again, it is by no means a problem that affects everyone.
Well maybe you got lucky. Seems like more and more people are noticing. Also shechics photo would explain why. I don't think it's a defect. I think some tvs have it worse than others or it's worse when the rest of the screen heats up and the edges show.

Sent from my ZTE B2017G using Tapatalk
post #9815 of 19001 Old 12-25-2017, 07:52 AM

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Liked: 55
2017 Sony XBR 900E owners thread (No Price Talk)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac128 View Post
NO it is NOT FAIR to say everyone has this issue. I bought my TV back in March, and there's no side light band of any kind. I dare say my picture is perfect within the realm of the technology. Also, there's over 9,000 posts in this thread, and this side light band issue has only recently been reported by a dozen or so members. It does not seem to be a wide spread problem but rather a sporadic quality control issue, likely affecting only a small number of specific units. What might actually be helpful is people who have this issue posting their serial numbers to get an idea of when these units were built. In your case, it suggests that this is a recurring issue that crops up from time to time.

This is clearly a defect, and one in which you should return to Sony, and make them replace the set until you are completely satisfied. It is surprising it took you 10 months to notice it, though. But the good news is, that if there is a new problem Sony has identified, and it seems they have from other reports, then you should be able to make a case based on it possibly having gotten worse, prompting you to seek answers on this forum.

That said, FALD does eliminate edge lit bleed, and the 900E should not have it at all. Please don't spread FUD over a problem that clearly only affects a minority of customers, as evidenced by the lack of reports over the last 10 months in this thread. As for the 930E, you can have a look at their forum, as it has its own issues. Speaking for myself, I looked closely at several TVs and for the additional $1K at the time, I didn't think the 930E was worth the money. And I still don't. It exhibited noticible edge bleed in every darkened Magnolia Best Buy showroom I saw it in, as compared to the 900E, and the PQ was not substantially better. Hopefully, you both are able to work out your warranty issues to your satisfaction. I realize it's frustrating, but again, it is by no means a problem that affects everyone.

I think submitting born-on dates is a good idea to help those that have a their B&M or B&M-like warranties intact. I’ll submit mine (FYI purchased mid-November) and that of my buddy’s 55” (FYI purchased mid-Summer), soon. I think you hit it on the head - it’s acting like an edge lit TV though I see framing all the way around, worse on right side.

Problem is, like many of us with our B&M/like warranties out, if Sony complies, we’ll play the panel lottery. I believe up to three stuck pixels is normal. I don’t know the odds but I don’t want one stuck pixel. I caught one on a beautiful X940C 2 years in about 5 minutes. Folks will have to decide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by iphilologos; 12-25-2017 at 08:02 AM.
post #9816 of 19001 Old 12-25-2017, 07:56 AM

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked: 14
If this is supposed to be normal than I need to find a different one. In the meantime I'm gonna send them back to Sony till I get a good one. Way too visible of a defect for me to accept at this price level.
post #9817 of 19001 Old 12-25-2017, 08:39 AM

Requested light bleed/light framing roll call:

Framed light bleed all the way around, more pronounced on sides, most pronounced on right. About and inch or so wide.

Born September 2017
Made in Mexico

post #9818 of 19001 Old 12-25-2017, 09:34 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)
Liked: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkgross View Post
I've given up trying to get my Apple TV 4k to pass full 4k HDR video through my Marantz 6010. Brand new Sony xbr-900e. I can go direct to the TV with any one of the three Certified HDMI cables I have, and it works great.. Even the Cable Checker passes. But then, no audio ARC back into the Marantz. Even tried an Optical Audio out of the TV, but no 5.1 (only surround). I'm certainly open to suggestions.. Ive tried all the different troublshooting from Marantz's website as well as Sony. All Firmware updated via USB, etc. Contemplating just getting a Sony STR-ZA1100ES receiver and putting the Marantz somewhere else

Any thoughts?

THANKS

dave

Have you tried the Marantz thread for your 6010? Jd smoothie should be able to help you if it’s a problem that can be fixed. He usually responds fairly quickly. I have a 7010 with my 65” 900e, and I watch 4k hdr content via my One S all the time with no problems. I think something is wrong with your settings in the 6010.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
post #9819 of 19001 Old 12-25-2017, 09:40 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by tidwelr1 View Post
Have you tried the Marantz thread for your 6010? Jd smoothie should be able to help you if it’s a problem that can be fixed. He usually responds fairly quickly. I have a 7010 with my 65” 900e, and I watch 4k hdr content via my One S all the time with no problems. I think something is wrong with your settings in the 6010.

Thanks. Yeah. It was weird. The Marantz was set up right. There was a setting in the 900e that had to be changed.

dave gross
helldogmusic.com
post #9820 of 19001 Old 12-25-2017, 10:39 AM

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggere View Post
Bad picture but shows what I am seeing...really notice it during a panning shot that's dark...there are some times it is not visible at all...mainly with muted colors tans/greens...
You can check my previous posts and have reported the same issue(with screenshots). Some have said it's "normal". I've exchanged this twice and on my third set. They all had it...some worse than others.
post #9821 of 19001 Old 12-25-2017, 11:39 AM

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheshechic View Post
It's from episode 7.
ok thanks
post #9822 of 19001 Old 12-25-2017, 01:10 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
Liked: 253
This is what backlight bleed looks like. Do you see how the light is brightest at the edge and then creates a gradient as it extends toward the middle? That's not what people are seeing. If you're seeing it only or mostly from an off angle view, it's exaggerated just as image quality degrades. I do think that everyone has different eyes/brains and experience this differently, just like with other phenomena usual for the tech. I wouldn't call the "band" a flaw like we do when there is flash lighting, clouding and true bleed. If the frame on this tv weren't so thin would anyone see it at all? Is it possible for arrays to be flush with the edge? I'm just not sure they can be and not have some other effect that might be even worse. This tv is a mid range model and so I find this little ghost of light that is really barely noticeable and then only under certain circumstances to be acceptable. For the record, there is always light in the room I use it in. Also, I expect to spend far more money on the tv for my den where we view movies in a dark environment. My expectations for that tv mean 65" or more (hopefully) and OLED, but OLED is not yet ready for me. I have no problem dealing with IR in that room, but I must be certain that I can get rid of it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	LED bleed.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	2335244   Click image for larger version

Name:	496iC73.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	432.4 KB
ID:	2335246  
Furyus likes this.

You can call me Sheila.
post #9823 of 19001 Old 12-25-2017, 01:14 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1775 Post(s)
Liked: 1247
Maybe I'm lucky but I have zero light bleed on my 75" or 49" 900E. Now, I'm not in a totally dark room for either TV. I think to really compare issues and sets you would need to match settings and, if possible, source content as well.

Side question - anybody getting Dolby Atmos lossy soundtracks with Netflix via their Xbox One? How does it sound?
sheshechic likes this.

Home Theater Setup
SONY 75X900F & 49X900E, BenQ W1080ST, Denon X5200 & Emotiva XPA-3
AudioSource 100VS, OPPO 103 & Samsung K8500, 9.1.4 Setup - Speakers - Studio 60's,
V.2 (FL/FR), CC-690 (C), V.5, ADP 590 V.5 (SS), MilleniaOne 2.0 (BS) - Velodyne 810 Sub,
Cornered Audio (FH/RH), Definitive Technology (Front Wides)
post #9824 of 19001 Old 12-25-2017, 01:21 PM

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake1990wilson View Post
Well maybe you got lucky. Seems like more and more people are noticing. Also shechics photo would explain why. I don't think it's a defect. I think some tvs have it worse than others or it's worse when the rest of the screen heats up and the edges show.

It's probably a very small % that have issues like this and of course, it's going to seem like more in forum postings.
Every TV has a defect rate, yes even Sony's and top of the line OLED's too.
post #9825 of 19001 Old 12-25-2017, 01:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 907 Post(s)
Liked: 645
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheshechic View Post
This is what backlight bleed looks like. Do you see how the light is brightest at the edge and then creates a gradient as it extends toward the middle? That's not what people are seeing. If you're seeing it only or mostly from an off angle view, it's exaggerated just as image quality degrades. I do think that everyone has different eyes/brains and experience this differently, just like with other phenomena usual for the tech. I wouldn't call the "band" a flaw like we do when there is flash lighting, clouding and true bleed. If the frame on this tv weren't so thin would anyone see it at all? Is it possible for arrays to be flush with the edge? I'm just not sure they can be and not have some other effect that might be even worse. This tv is a mid range model and so I find this little ghost of light that is really barely noticeable and then only under certain circumstances to be acceptable. For the record, there is always light in the room I use it in. Also, I expect to spend far more money on the tv for my den where we view movies in a dark environment. My expectations for that tv mean 65" or more (hopefully) and OLED, but OLED is not yet ready for me. I have no problem dealing with IR in that room, but I must be certain that I can get rid of it.
Is this your TV? and what size is that? My wife's 55 inch looks damn good, just some haloing and stuff in some minor situations, but no bleed like what you are showing.

LG 65C7P (Also XBR65X900E and XBR55X900E)
Denon x7200WA
Oppo BD-203
Klipsch RP-280F / RC-62ii / RP-140SA / RS-35 / RS-25
Dual PSA V1800s
post #9826 of 19001 Old 12-25-2017, 01:43 PM

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by albiemanmike View Post
I have the same problem my AVR doesn’t support all these new jazzy features........ARGHHHHHH! Something I didn’t think about when I decided to get this XBR-65X900E. So I started looking at what was available used that Sony recommended. Found a used STR-DN1060 on EBay for a little over $200 so I just bought it. Hopefully it cures all the HDMI switching issues going from Antenna to Amazon Fire TV and Apple TV. I attached a screen shot of the Sony recommended receivers from the OS. You don’t have to go with Sony but get a receiver that has the same features as the ones they recommend and you should be good to go I believe.
What exactly are these "audio systems? Im new to the Home Theater world, but just bought the 900e and am now shopping AVR's? Want to obviously take advantage of all features my TV has.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
post #9827 of 19001 Old 12-25-2017, 02:15 PM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks_mandrill View Post
What exactly are these "audio systems? Im new to the Home Theater world, but just bought the 900e and am now shopping AVR's? Want to obviously take advantage of all features my TV has.

Unfortunately there isn’t enough time in the year to get you up to speed on all of the features and nuances of AVR Receivers. But I would recommend you go to the https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-rec...ps-processors/ forum and start reading all the posts you can to bone up on the technologies available and what you need to make use of those technologies.
post #9828 of 19001 Old 12-25-2017, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluken View Post
Since the Sony does not have Dolby Vision then you can pick almost anything, I love the Shield and it is Android TV so the interface mimics what you are used to on the Sony and is super fast. Roku is OK, but I have found them to be very buggy last 2 years.
Being that I am seeing well over 100Mbps with UHD disks from my X800 player, is it true that the Shield only has a 100Mbps NIC?
This sounds like a possible problem unless compression is used.
post #9829 of 19001 Old 12-25-2017, 02:26 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Thanks. Yeah. It was weird. The Marantz was set up right. There was a setting in the 900e that had to be changed.

Ok. Gotcha. Which setting in the 900e had to be changed?

post #9830 of 19001 Old 12-25-2017, 02:32 PM

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by albiemanmike View Post
Unfortunately there isn’t enough time in the year to get you up to speed on all of the features and nuances of AVR Receivers. But I would recommend you go to the https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-rec...ps-processors/ forum and start reading all the posts you can to bone up on the technologies available and what you need to make use of those technologies.
Thanks partner

post #9831 of 19001 Old 12-25-2017, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental101 View Post
Being that I am seeing well over 100Mbps with UHD disks from my X800 player, is it true that the Shield only has a 100Mbps NIC?

This sounds like a possible problem unless compression is used.

I’ll preface by saying streaming can look quite good, Vudu in particular. However, most streaming sites are currently capped at about 15 to 20 Mbps. UHD BD tops out at 150 Mbps which I believe can include a several Mbps lossless audio track. I can’t see topping out what your Shield can do for years.

post #9832 of 19001 Old 12-25-2017, 03:18 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by tidwelr1 View Post
Ok. Gotcha. Which setting in the 900e had to be changed?
This is what I found in a Sony Forum.. Did the trick for me:

Re: HDR settings on Apple TV 4K on x900e [ Edited ]
Options
‎09-22-2017 08:39 PM - edited ‎09-22-2017 08:42 PM

I was on the same boat as you (new apple TV 4k and x900e TV) and the apple TV would not detect the x900e as HDR capable. Long story short I just fixed the issue, and yeah, it's basically a setting on the Sony TV. Do the following:

1. Hit the "Home" button on the Sony TV remote. You'll see a bunch of icons popup
2. Arrow down to the bottom to Settings (it looks like a gear icon on the x900e)
3. Once in settings, go into External Inputs
4. Scroll down and go into HDMI signal Format (Enhance 4K HDMI signal Format)
5. Once there you'll see the magic setting we need, which is the Enhanced Format (Displays High-Quality HDMI signals on HDMI inputs 2 & 3...), so select it and navigate back out using the back button

I then went in and switched my apple TV to HDMI input 2, unplugged its power and replugged it back in. When the Apple TV booted back up, I went into the display settings and it showed as being HRD now...wooohoooo!!!! So yeah, it apparently only works for inputs 2 & 3 so be weary of that.

Hope it works for you and the other sony TV heads...so annoying that this isn't more obvious and hidden in ****** menus.

dg

dave gross
helldogmusic.com
post #9833 of 19001 Old 12-25-2017, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphilologos View Post
I’ll preface by saying streaming can look quite good, Vudu in particular. However, most streaming sites are currently capped at about 15 to 20 Mbps. UHD BD tops out at 150 Mbps which I believe can include a several Mbps lossless audio track. I can’t see topping out what your Shield can do for years.

Yes, there will be limits coming from the cloud but for internal LAN use, why would they even think about a NIC under 1Gb?
post #9834 of 19001 Old 12-25-2017, 04:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 907 Post(s)
Liked: 645
I know the Roku uses 100mbs NIC, but I thought the Shield had a 1gb NIC.

Updated from nVidia site:

Interfaces Gigabit Ethernet

LG 65C7P (Also XBR65X900E and XBR55X900E)
Denon x7200WA
Oppo BD-203
Klipsch RP-280F / RC-62ii / RP-140SA / RS-35 / RS-25
Dual PSA V1800s
post #9835 of 19001 Old 12-25-2017, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental101 View Post
Yes, there will be limits coming from the cloud but for internal LAN use, why would they even think about a NIC under 1Gb?

I see what you mean. Yeah, it’s more common than I would like. I bet the cost on chipset is minimal. For 10 bucks more. offer folks the option, right? Maybe next Rev...

post #9836 of 19001 Old 12-25-2017, 05:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
Liked: 253
Quote:
Originally Posted by kluken View Post
Is this your TV? and what size is that? My wife's 55 inch looks damn good, just some haloing and stuff in some minor situations, but no bleed like what you are showing.
No, they're not mine. They are examples found via google.

You can call me Sheila.
post #9837 of 19001 Old 12-25-2017, 05:59 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
This is what I found in a Sony Forum.. Did the trick for me:

Re: HDR settings on Apple TV 4K on x900e [ Edited ]

Options

‎09-22-2017 08:39 PM - edited ‎09-22-2017 08:42 PM

I was on the same boat as you (new apple TV 4k and x900e TV) and the apple TV would not detect the x900e as HDR capable. Long story short I just fixed the issue, and yeah, it's basically a setting on the Sony TV. Do the following:

1. Hit the "Home" button on the Sony TV remote. You'll see a bunch of icons popup

2. Arrow down to the bottom to Settings (it looks like a gear icon on the x900e)

3. Once in settings, go into External Inputs

4. Scroll down and go into HDMI signal Format (Enhance 4K HDMI signal Format)

5. Once there you'll see the magic setting we need, which is the Enhanced Format (Displays High-Quality HDMI signals on HDMI inputs 2 & 3...), so select it and navigate back out using the back button

I then went in and switched my apple TV to HDMI input 2, unplugged its power and replugged it back in. When the Apple TV booted back up, I went into the display settings and it showed as being HRD now...wooohoooo!!!! So yeah, it apparently only works for inputs 2 & 3 so be weary of that.

Hope it works for you and the other sony TV heads...so annoying that this isn't more obvious and hidden in ****** menus.

dg

Oh yeah, that’s one of the first things you have to do with this tv. Seems like it would’ve been set to enhanced as the default setting. Glad you got it working so you avoided buying a Sony AVR which would’ve been considered a drop in audio quality by most I would think.

dkgross likes this.
post #9838 of 19001 Old 12-25-2017, 06:10 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1679 Post(s)
Liked: 992
I gotta say some of the complaints on here are completely insane. I've had the 900E for a month now and can't be more impressed. The picture quality is unreal at this price point, the black level is just awesome. "Fantastic beasts and where to find them" on HBO/DirecTV looked just unbelievable today. Watched it twice it looked so good. John Wick 2, holy cow! That is a very dark movie throughout and the 900E handled it perfectly. I mean do guys really expect to have brightness/backlight at MAX and it not effect black levels and cause blooming? TV's in general should not be on max all the time. It will kill the panel prematurely. Does it have blooming, very minimal with my settings. Does it have "clouding", very minimal with my settings. I'm watching an old a$$ movie, "The great outdoors" with John Candy from 1988 and it looks amazing. Very clear and beautiful picture. Very, very little noise from an older movie. I'm not a fanboy or a Sony nut, Sony is a big boy they can defend themselves. I'm just seeing nothing but complaining and man it gets annoying.
post #9839 of 19001 Old 12-25-2017, 06:14 PM

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
Liked: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hetfieldjames View Post
I gotta say some of the complaints on here are completely insane. I've had the 900E for a month now and can't be more impressed. The picture quality is unreal at this price point, the black level is just awesome. "Fantastic beasts and where to find them" on HBO/DirecTV looked just unbelievable today. Watched it twice it looked so good. John Wick 2, holy cow! That is a very dark movie throughout and the 900E handled it perfectly. I mean do guys really expect to have brightness/backlight at MAX and it not effect black levels and cause blooming? TV's in general should not be on max all the time. It will kill the panel prematurely. Does it have blooming, very minimal with my settings. Does it have "clouding", very minimal with my settings. I'm watching an old a$$ movie, "The great outdoors" with John Candy from 1988 and it looks amazing. Very clear and beautiful picture. Very, very little noise from an older movie. I'm not a fanboy or a Sony nut, Sony is a big boy they can defend themselves. I'm just seeing nothing but complaining and man it gets annoying.
Well this is a forum lol and alot of us have had the same issues.

post #9840 of 19001 Old 12-25-2017, 06:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1597 Post(s)
Liked: 4660
My 900e has also been perfect. For the price I can't complain and I actually bought it when it first came out for full price.
No regrets.
I will say that if you feed it a crappy source, you may have a less than optimal experience but everything I've thrown at mine it looks crazy good.
Directv now, perfect.
YouTube (and hdr thru x800) perfect
Netflix perfect
Amazon Prime perfect
Blu ray and 4k hdr thru x800, flawless!
Gaming thru Xbox one s, amazing! Hdr and all on battlefield and star wars
Maybe I'm lucky?
Idk.
I say just enjoy your tv

Last edited by subacabra; 12-25-2017 at 06:31 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
issues , motion , motionflow , problems , Sony , sound delay , x900e

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page