2017 Sony XBR 900E owners thread (No Price Talk) - Page 473 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 40371Likes

post #14161 of 19067 Old 03-27-2018, 09:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1788 Post(s)
Liked: 1264
Quote:
Originally Posted by meburdick View Post
This TV is great. This TV sucks.
Picture quality is amazing. Picture quality is horrible.
Here are my settings if anyone wants to try them.
Your settings suck. Here are mine instead.

That's pretty much it in a nutshell.

Oh, and a couple of questions probably got answered.
Touche! You forgot - "OLED is better."
Slammin and KSpan like this.

Home Theater Setup
SONY 75X900F & 49X900E, BenQ W1080ST, Denon X5200 & Emotiva XPA-3
AudioSource 100VS, OPPO 103 & Samsung K8500, 9.1.4 Setup - Speakers - Studio 60's,
V.2 (FL/FR), CC-690 (C), V.5, ADP 590 V.5 (SS), MilleniaOne 2.0 (BS) - Velodyne 810 Sub,
Cornered Audio (FH/RH), Definitive Technology (Front Wides)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14162 of 19067 Old 03-27-2018, 10:13 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
Liked: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by al210 View Post
Try advanced color settings Red Gain = -2, Blue Gain = -7
Thanks, I'll give it a shot!
post #14163 of 19067 Old 03-27-2018, 11:06 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluenoteSmiley View Post
I've added the remote to work with my amp, from the External Input menu. It just says that's it's set up and ready to use but doesn't instruct me how to do that. I thought it might be in the Action Menu but I can't find anything anywhere. Thank you for trying to help me.
Have I potentially disabled an ‘app’ that doesn’t give me the functionality? I stopped a couple of things. Mostly SAMBA related I recall.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14164 of 19067 Old 03-27-2018, 12:22 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1262 Post(s)
Liked: 646
Quote:
Try advanced color settings Red Gain = -2, Blue Gain = -7
Hey man, you were right about the black crush. I initially dropped black levels down to combat blooming, but a lot of that was corrected when i reduced the forward tilt on my wall mount. I was watching a movie the other night after we talked back and forth and realized that i was losing a lot of detail. (Jumanji- Kevin Hart aint that dark...lol) Thanks for the tip. I brought black up to 48 like you suggested and am getting a lot more shadow detail and no more blooming than there was.

Blues are fine on my set, but reds are hella intense...any tips for that?

Sony 75xZ9D connected to Panasonic UB820 and Nakamichi Shockwafe 7.1 Pro Atmos
Sony 55x900e
Sony 55xA1E
Sony 75x940e (Returned :-( bad motion blur)
Sony 55x930d (Retired)
post #14165 of 19067 Old 03-27-2018, 12:47 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Scott View Post
Oh yeah. I'm following daily so I don't fall behind. After 472 pages, I can say I've learned a lot about the X900 and a few other models and I must say I am enjoying the X900 more and more. I usually get buyers remorse after I spend considerable time using a new piece of equipment. Few things keep impressing me but this TV is an exception. The honeymoon ain't over yet.

Too bad there wasn't an easy way to condense the thread into one factual post. There's a lot of chaff in this wheat!
I agree if you took a portrait picture with a good 35mm camera that's what it looks like most of the time. I'll probably like this tv until i'm carted off to the old folks home and then ill be watching a 13" crt.
Todd Scott and Ricoflashback like this.
post #14166 of 19067 Old 03-27-2018, 12:57 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 358 Post(s)
Liked: 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua goard View Post
Hey man, you were right about the black crush. I initially dropped black levels down to combat blooming, but a lot of that was corrected when i reduced the forward tilt on my wall mount. I was watching a movie the other night after we talked back and forth and realized that i was losing a lot of detail. (Jumanji- Kevin Hart aint that dark...lol) Thanks for the tip. I brought black up to 48 like you suggested and am getting a lot more shadow detail and no more blooming than there was.
Cool! Were all in this together trying to get the best picture we can out of our 900es

Quote:
What was your color temp setting? Warm or expert1?

LG 77C9 OLED Theatre Room- LG 65EF9500 OLED Living Room
Panasonic UB820 Blu-Ray Player - Denon X4500H AVR
Chord 2Qute DAC - Rogue RP-1 Pre Amp - Rogue Atlas Magnum II Tube Amp

Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand SE Speakers--B&W HTM62 Center--Axiom QS4 surrounds, PSB Imagine XA Atmos Speaker Addons -- SVS PC-2000 SUBWOOFER
post #14167 of 19067 Old 03-27-2018, 01:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Quote:
Cool! Were all in this together trying to get the best picture we can out of our 900es [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/IMG]

Quote:
What was your color temp setting? Warm or expert1?
Warm. But the reds are hot hot hot. You might even say...red hot...

Sony 55x900e
Sony 55xA1E
Sony 55x930d (Retired)
post #14168 of 19067 Old 03-27-2018, 02:06 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek87 View Post
my old Sony TV's remote's "Picture" button at least gets me more quickly to the menu where i can change the modes. i'd imagine, if i wanted to, i could program a macro from there (on my MX-500 remote), so maybe you can do something similar.
Can I ask what the model number was on that TV with that remote? I checked the Harmony app and it doesn't look like you can add a picture button to the X900E config. Might be worth picking up a remote with the picture button solely for this purpose if it works with the 900E too...

Quote:
You can certainly program the Harmony to do most of the work and create a macro to drill you down into the picture settings sub-menu. Then you can manually scroll through them up or down until you have the preset you want. Maybe find a store with this TV on display and see how the menus work. Then you will have a better idea if your Harmony can do the grunt work.
Is the menu lag low enough for a macro to at least get to the picture menu? I could probably handle that if so (though I did have some issues attempting something similar on my current TV). I've heard macroing the entire change probably won't work since the TV needs to actually cycle through each mode as you change, so the lag isn't predictable there. But yeah, I should probably see if they'll let me mess with the remote somewhere.
post #14169 of 19067 Old 03-27-2018, 02:30 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appletz View Post
Can I ask what the model number was on that TV with that remote? I checked the Harmony app and it doesn't look like you can add a picture button to the X900E config. Might be worth picking up a remote with the picture button solely for this purpose if it works with the 900E too...

Is the menu lag low enough for a macro to at least get to the picture menu? I could probably handle that if so (though I did have some issues attempting something similar on my current TV). I've heard macroing the entire change probably won't work since the TV needs to actually cycle through each mode as you change, so the lag isn't predictable there. But yeah, I should probably see if they'll let me mess with the remote somewhere.
I have a Harmony 650 remote and have macro'ed changing picture settings. It took some trial and error, the key part was setting the default delay for the TV inputs to max. I have one sequence that shows what the current picture settings is, then one for CinemaPro and the other for Game mode.

I can share screen shots of the Macros if anyone wants it.
post #14170 of 19067 Old 03-27-2018, 02:33 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Liked: 44
Quote:

i'm pretty sure this was it...a Bravia 46" TV i bought in 2008.
https://esupport.sony.com/US/p/model...d#/downloadTab

i haven't tried programming any macro for this aspect myself. it's pretty fast to be able to pop into the Picture menu and then select the picture mode.

for our household's uses, now that i've dialed in everything after 3+ weeks, i don't have to change picture mode often since i have ones i liked for each of our devices (Tivo OTA, BR player, Apple TV 4k)
post #14171 of 19067 Old 03-27-2018, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctiq21 View Post
I have a Harmony 650 remote and have macro'ed changing picture settings. It took some trial and error, the key part was setting the default delay for the TV inputs to max. I have one sequence that shows what the current picture settings is, then one for CinemaPro and the other for Game mode.

I can share screen shots of the Macros if anyone wants it.
Screen shots of the macros would be really nice if it isn't a big bother, thanks for offering. Can I ask about how long it takes in total for the entire macro sequence to complete when changing between modes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek87 View Post
i'm pretty sure this was it...a Bravia 46" TV i bought in 2008.
https://esupport.sony.com/US/p/model...d#/downloadTab

i haven't tried programming any macro for this aspect myself. it's pretty fast to be able to pop into the Picture menu and then select the picture mode.

for our household's uses, now that i've dialed in everything after 3+ weeks, i don't have to change picture mode often since i have ones i liked for each of our devices (Tivo OTA, BR player, Apple TV 4k)
If you say it is fairly fast that makes me feel slightly better. I just heard people on reddit saying there are a ton of picture modes and scrolling through them is very slow on top of having to drill down to get there. I switch between game mode, a movie mode, and low-light mode several times daily, so it concerned me.
post #14172 of 19067 Old 03-27-2018, 03:44 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Quote:
Screen shots of the macros would be really nice if it isn't a big bother, thanks for offering. Can I ask about how long it takes in total for the entire macro sequence to complete when changing between modes?

If you say it is fairly fast that makes me feel slightly better. I just heard people on reddit saying there are a ton of picture modes and scrolling through them is very slow on top of having to drill down to get there. I switch between game mode, a movie mode, and low-light mode several times daily, so it concerned me.
i unfortunately cannot give you any screenshots since my old URC MX-500 is an old school learning remote from about 15 years ago... i manually have it program sequences of commands that i have taught it to perform Macro functions. (i.e., no computer involved. i manually program key sequences for macros).

again, i haven't bothered to create a macro to change picture modes because its nothing i have to do often now that i am happy with the way my TV is set up. yet, having a direct picture mode key (learned from my old remote) removes the need to hit "ACTION" and then several down arrow button pushes until i highlight picture settings. i'm sure someone out there has the direct code "code" you could program into a Harmony, Pronto, or JP1 remote.

once on the picture setting menu, it would probably be 2-3 keystrokes to select a picture mode i imagine since the "setting" (standard, cinema pro, etc) is the first item in the list.

i'm sorry i can't be more helpful but i hope this explains what you would do. i'm sure others have more experience trying to do this on a Harmony remote as there are several people on this thread who use Harmony remotes

(btw, for how long the take... Macros without any programmed pauses (not needed for my system) are very fast on my MX-500. i can perform about 8-9 commands in sequence in probably about 1 second)
post #14173 of 19067 Old 03-27-2018, 04:01 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Anyone else update their tv today and lose the ability to cast to it?
post #14174 of 19067 Old 03-27-2018, 04:08 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
Liked: 64
Hey guys. I found a discrete IR function on another Sony TV model. (Looks like Derek found one too) On those remotes is a button called "Pic Mode" (on some other models it's "Picture Mode") that will directly bring up the picture settings menu on the right hand side without going through the Action Menu. Then you just press enter and you can select your desired picture setting. This should make automating it a breeze.

So if you have a Harmony or URC remote, use the IR codes for model KDE-55XBR950. The button you want is called "Pic Mode". I found other device codes that do the same thing but this is the one I found with a reference to a particular TV model. I figured that will be more helpful to most.

Oh, and put 0.4 second delays between commands. The TV can't respond any faster.

PIC MODE:
0000 0068 0000 000D 0060 0018 0018 0018 0018 0018 0030 0018 0018 0018 0018 0018 0030 0018 0030 0018 0030 0018 0018 0018 0018 0018 0018 0018 0018 0408
HuskerHarley and jdsnov73 like this.

Last edited by Todd Scott; 03-28-2018 at 05:55 AM. Reason: Added raw hex data code
post #14175 of 19067 Old 03-27-2018, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Hey guys. I found a discrete IR function on another Sony TV model. (Looks like Derek found one too) On those remotes is a button called "Pic Mode" (on some other models it's "Picture Mode") that will directly bring up the picture settings menu on the right hand side without going through the Action Menu. Then you just press enter and you can select your desired picture setting. This should make automating it a breeze.

So if you have a Harmony or URC remote, use the IR codes for model KDE-55XBR950. The button you want is called "Pic Mode". I found other device codes that do the same thing but this is the one I found with a reference to a particular TV model. I figured that will be more helpful to most.

Oh, and put 0.3 second delays between commands. The TV can't respond any faster.
Oooooo, so can I take the PictureMode command from another remote and use it with a 900E config on a Harmony One? That sounds perfect if I'm understanding you. Looking at the Harmony app I'm able to find the 55XBR950 and the PictureMode command but I don't know how to add it to my 900E configuration without having the physical remote to blast it into the IR teaching port of my Harmony One. Do you know which menu I need to go to "copy/paste" this button to the 900E profile?
post #14176 of 19067 Old 03-27-2018, 05:23 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:

Here are the delay settings and Macros. I would say it is about ten seconds or so for the whole thing to complete.

Good info on the Pic Settings from a different TV/remote. I'll try that out too. This does work, usually I just hit the key and set the remote down and let it do its thing.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PicSetting.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	2381304   Click image for larger version

Name:	PicCinema.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	98.9 KB
ID:	2381306   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pic Game.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	108.7 KB
ID:	2381308   Click image for larger version

Name:	Delay.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	2381310  
post #14177 of 19067 Old 03-27-2018, 07:30 PM

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I was a CinemaPro fan the first couple months of ownership, but recently converted to Custom. For those looking to get good simulated HDR on SDR content you really need to implemnent the rtings settings. Custom / XDR @ high with backlight down really low (4to8) is the only way to get simulated HDR without the whites being flaming hot! This is certainly not an accurate picture, but man is it gorgeous.
post #14178 of 19067 Old 03-27-2018, 07:42 PM

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Argh, god, please help me ...

After a power failure (thanks to the bloody morons at Spectrum, don't even get me started on them), my TV does this thing where a dialog keeps popping up saying "Samba Services Manager has stopped", and completely hijacks the TV until you click it. So I went to Settings->Apps->SambaServicesManager and "Forced Stop" it, and then it keeps popping up saying "Samba Services Manager Keeps Stopping". You can't make this sh*t up. The second time I did the soft reset by holding the power button down for several seconds, it finally went away. A search at Sony Community told me to go to Settings->SambaInteractiveTV and disable it, so I did that too.

My question: maybe asked here before and lost in the 473 pages, is there a way to get rid of this Samba crap PERMANENTLY, so I never ever ever have to see it again ?
post #14179 of 19067 Old 03-27-2018, 07:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jge1 View Post
Argh, god, please help me ...

After a power failure (thanks to the bloody morons at Spectrum, don't even get me started on them), my TV does this thing where a dialog keeps popping up saying "Samba Services Manager has stopped", and completely hijacks the TV until you click it. So I went to Settings->Apps->SambaServicesManager and "Forced Stop" it, and then it keeps popping up saying "Samba Services Manager Keeps Stopping". You can't make this sh*t up. The second time I did the soft reset by holding the power button down for several seconds, it finally went away. A search at Sony Community told me to go to Settings->SambaInteractiveTV and disable it, so I did that too.

My question: maybe asked here before and lost in the 473 pages, is there a way to get rid of this Samba crap PERMANENTLY, so I never ever ever have to see it again ?
After you force stop it, disable it and anything that that says samba

Sony 55x900e
Sony 55xA1E
Sony 55x930d (Retired)
post #14180 of 19067 Old 03-27-2018, 08:09 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 672 Post(s)
Liked: 299
Quote:
Here are the delay settings and Macros. I would say it is about ten seconds or so for the whole thing to complete.

Good info on the Pic Settings from a different TV/remote. I'll try that out too. This does work, usually I just hit the key and set the remote down and let it do its thing.
10 seconds!?

That's ridiculous. This is such a simple and necessary thing. Hard to believe Sony hasn't added it to the shortcut menu already.

I recall having a picture mode button on one of my Sony remotes. As I recall, pressing it would tab through the different modes. I should look in my junk box and see if I still have it ...

Last edited by Mac128; 03-27-2018 at 08:12 PM.
post #14181 of 19067 Old 03-27-2018, 08:11 PM

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Liked: 39
verticle band

I just received my tv two weeks ago delivered by best buy. unfortunately I just just started noticing a verticle band right down the middle of the screen. Very visible during grayish colored screens, really noticed it quite a bit when watching justice league. I already contacted best buy and they are suppose to cal lme back to schedule delivery for the replacement. Now I know what you guys meant by the panel lottery.
post #14182 of 19067 Old 03-27-2018, 08:17 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 672 Post(s)
Liked: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan456 View Post
I just received my tv two weeks ago delivered by best buy. unfortunately I just just started noticing a verticle band right down the middle of the screen. Very visible during grayish colored screens, really noticed it quite a bit when watching justice league. I already contacted best buy and they are suppose to cal lme back to schedule delivery for the replacement. Now I know what you guys meant by the panel lottery.
What size panel?
post #14183 of 19067 Old 03-27-2018, 08:59 PM

Quote:

Thank you for posting these. 10 seconds is actually way faster than I was expecting. Please let us know if you manage to get the Pic Settings button working with a 900E config because I cannot figure out how to do it in the Harmony app with my Harmony One. (I can find the button but I don't see any way to frankenstein it onto another TV's remote)
post #14184 of 19067 Old 03-27-2018, 09:19 PM

Quote:
After you force stop it, disable it and anything that that says samba
I did that a few days back when I was trying to set this thing up. A power failure seems to have completely undone it, I guess because it did a soft reset.
post #14185 of 19067 Old 03-27-2018, 09:24 PM

So I'm still trying to get my TV back to a usable state after there was a several-hour power failure here. I finally got Samba to stop, but now ... Various ones of my apps are saying I'm not connected to the internet. Amazon Prime Video, PBS, and Google Play Store all complain in various ways that I'm not connected to the internet. Meanwhile, Netflix cheerfully allows me to play content as usual.

I have the thing wired to ethernet, so wifi is turned off; is it possible that all my apps except Netflix are unable to comprehend a user not using wifi ? So I try turning on wifi, and it says it's unable to connect, complaining in a variety of ways: meanwhile, I'm using that very same wifi network to post this now. I'm at wit's end, short of doing a factory reset and (again) erasing all the customization I've done thus far.

This thing has a beautiful picture, but I'm not sure it's worth the mental health consequences. I mean, I've been trying to recover from the fact that there was a power failure for the last couple of hours. It's insane. I'm a PhD engineer; I'm been working with computers for almost 40 years (though from a hardware angle). I fix my own car. I do my own plumbing, electrical work, and carpentry. I design my own circuits for various hobby projects. I program Arduinos and write my own Android apps to control them. I say all this not to boast, but simply to point out that I'm not the most naive user, and yet here I am. It's f*cking ridiculous.

Does anyone know what Cructhfield's return policy is ?

Last edited by jge1; 03-27-2018 at 09:48 PM.
post #14186 of 19067 Old 03-27-2018, 10:16 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattg3 View Post
I highly recommend the middle link.Ive had the set since sept and tried many calibration settings but link 2 is best for me. I completely used all his settings.
Thanks! also guys i have a quick question. There's 2 inputs that are boosted with 60fps UHD 4k maxed out at the highest settings correct? i think inputs 3-4 or 2-3 not certain. If i want to duplicate those inputs using a splitter will a hdmi splitter give you performance downside? or add unwanted image quality drop?. Lastly what splitter do you guys recommend. As always thanks you guys are the best !
post #14187 of 19067 Old 03-27-2018, 11:03 PM
Advanced Member

Help: Apple TV 4k audio output settings [optical back to processor/receiver]

so, i'm perplexed because unless the latest firmware did something wonky, i believe something has changed with my setup that i am unaware of.

here's the situation: i have an Apple TV 4k connected by HDMI (18 gobs monoprice 6 ft cable) to the 900e, then an optical cable going from the 900e to my Emotiva processor which doesn't support 4k nor 4k pass through.

the question i have is this for the rest of you Apple TV 4k folks is this:

what do you use you set you Audio Surround sound to be? Best Available or Dolby Digital 5.1?

i could have sworn i had it set to Best Available, and it then allowed me to get 5.1 sound from both iTunes Movies and Amazon Prime movies. yet, that is no longer the case. (i reset my Apple TV to factory settings to try to figure out some other issues i have been having)

if i set it to "Best Available," my Emotiva only receives a 2 channel 48k PCM signal. and of i force the Apple TV to output DD5.1, i get 5.1 audio.

is this everyone else's experience? have i missed some setting on the 900e which would allow uncompressed 5.1 LPCM data to be sent back to my Emotiva processor?

thanks in advance for any help/insights/experiences. i've spent several hours tonight swapping cables, playing with different settings, and maybe i'm trying to do the impossible and i never had this working with "best available" previously.

Last edited by Derek87; 03-28-2018 at 09:41 AM.
post #14188 of 19067 Old 03-28-2018, 02:15 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddysnake View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vu.pham.12 View Post
Hi guys, just received an update for my x900e, anyone would have any information regarding it?

Thanks
sony_dtvota_2016_1602858100_naa_auth.zip (GN3TR)
Date: 3/20/2018
Version: PKG6.2858.0082NAA
Size: 1.57 GB

What Does This Do?
This software update (version PKG6.2858.0082NAA) provides the following benefits:

Improves general performance of the TV
Resolves a condition where the TV goes to 8X red LED blinking when starting to play games (HDR content) from the PS4™️ Pro gaming console (XBR49X900E, XBR55X900E, XBR65X850E, XBR65X900E, XBR75X850E, XBR75X900E)
Improves performance for Amazon Prime®️ video playback
Resolves a condition where a short beeping sound is heard when changing channels

https://esupport.sony.com/US/p/swu-d...os_group_id=18
Shiz I still haven't updated since the 2ND update in September. Hmm "Resolves a condition where a short beeping sound is heard when changing channels" Does that mean that tearing noise when changing directv channels or is that beeping noise something else and it's just my directv bring crappy.
post #14189 of 19067 Old 03-28-2018, 05:10 AM

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac128 View Post
What size panel?
75 inch. A shame to because despite the vertical band the tv does have a really nice picture for a mid range priced TV.
post #14190 of 19067 Old 03-28-2018, 05:53 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
Liked: 64
Quote:
Oooooo, so can I take the PictureMode command from another remote and use it with a 900E config on a Harmony One? That sounds perfect if I'm understanding you. Looking at the Harmony app I'm able to find the 55XBR950 and the PictureMode command but I don't know how to add it to my 900E configuration without having the physical remote to blast it into the IR teaching port of my Harmony One. Do you know which menu I need to go to "copy/paste" this button to the 900E profile?
Well I wish I could offer some assistance for the Harmony remote programming. I don't own one so I can't say how you would would go about it. Try posting this in the AV Control Automation forum here. I think there's a Harmony users thread. If it can be done, you will find your answers there.

I use URC remotes and the programming is infinitely flexible on these.

Here is the raw HEX code for those who can use it:

PIC MODE:
0000 0068 0000 000D 0060 0018 0018 0018 0018 0018 0030 0018 0018 0018 0018 0018 0030 0018 0030 0018 0030 0018 0018 0018 0018 0018 0018 0018 0018 0408

I have heard that you can send raw data codes to Logitech and they will add them to your profile or whatever it is you use to build your remote program. Again no experience with that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
issues , motion , motionflow , problems , Sony , sound delay , x900e

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page