*OFFICIAL* 2017 Sony XBR-X940E - Owner's ONLY Thread (No Price Talk) - Page 63 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 8767Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1861 of 9591 Old 07-10-2017, 06:40 PM
Advanced Member
 
TViewer2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Goodyear, AZ
Posts: 653
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_snow View Post
If you're logged into NF, back out until you see the gear icon then you'll see an item that lets you check your network. It comes back with mbps number. I think it's using the fast.com speed site.
Thanks, checked I have a 40Mbps connection and it showed 37.5Mbps. So not too far off.
m_snow likes this.

TV: 75XBR940E

PSN ID: Onedropshot
TViewer2000 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1862 of 9591 Old 07-10-2017, 11:04 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
gadgtfreek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Bama
Posts: 12,330
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
Liked: 6129
Man, I have been doing some reading on this monster and the checkerboard contrast ratio is pretty dang good, especially when compared to some of the last years of plasma.
audiofan1 likes this.

XBR65A9G / XBR65A8F / 55R615
Panasonic UB820 / ATV4K
AVRX6500H / RP-8000F / RP-504C / RP-502S / RP-500SA / FV15HP (5.1.2)
gadgtfreek is online now  
post #1863 of 9591 Old 07-11-2017, 05:53 AM
Member
 
Freddie Harb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 191
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
Liked: 118
One of the gripes i have on this tv is input lag while gaming.

To reduce it, I change the mode to gaming, but the picture is washed out. Has anyone adjusted their gaming settings to spruce up the colors a bit, without increasing input lag.

Thank you all.

Freddie
Freddie Harb is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1864 of 9591 Old 07-11-2017, 08:54 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
davehale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: US, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo SuperCluster
Posts: 1,097
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
Liked: 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddie Harb View Post
One of the gripes i have on this tv is input lag while gaming.

To reduce it, I change the mode to gaming, but the picture is washed out. Has anyone adjusted their gaming settings to spruce up the colors a bit, without increasing input lag.

Thank you all.

Freddie
Have you been following @sjchmura on the Z9 thread? He will have many of the answers you seek for SDR,HDR,DV gaming. You can try Post # 6981 to get you started and his settings.
Freddie Harb likes this.

Sony 75Z9D, Denon 4300H, Sony 65Z9D, Denon X4311, OPPO UDP-203, ATV4K, X1X Scorpio
davehale is offline  
post #1865 of 9591 Old 07-11-2017, 08:55 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
Industry Insider
 
Cleveland Plasma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 25,686
Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7278 Post(s)
Liked: 7311
Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgtfreek View Post
I am currently watching 940E and Sony A1E pricing, as well as LG trying to decide. LG was down, then shot back up, they are playing games, just have to wait it out.
On the street the prices are stable......
Cleveland Plasma is online now  
post #1866 of 9591 Old 07-11-2017, 09:07 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
gadgtfreek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Bama
Posts: 12,330
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
Liked: 6129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland Plasma View Post
On the street the prices are stable......
I am seriously thinking of going 75". I had a 65" 930C (which I got from you), and other than the sidelit warts I loved it. Have had a 65" since about 2011, it is time for something bigger. I love OLED's, but I just can't see myself waiting for 70" OLED's to be decently priced.

XBR65A9G / XBR65A8F / 55R615
Panasonic UB820 / ATV4K
AVRX6500H / RP-8000F / RP-504C / RP-502S / RP-500SA / FV15HP (5.1.2)
gadgtfreek is online now  
post #1867 of 9591 Old 07-11-2017, 10:21 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
audiofan1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,888
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2407 Post(s)
Liked: 3077
This a killer display and the Z9 settings by 10k (nice work man!) translate very well
audiofan1 is offline  
post #1868 of 9591 Old 07-11-2017, 10:29 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
gadgtfreek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Bama
Posts: 12,330
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
Liked: 6129
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiofan1 View Post
This a killer display and the Z9 settings by 10k (nice work man!) translate very well
Chad B will be here in Sept, so whatever I decide one Ill prob sit on it a couple of weeks, and then pull the trigger. Curious to see if the 940E sees a price drop anytime soon.
audiofan1 likes this.

XBR65A9G / XBR65A8F / 55R615
Panasonic UB820 / ATV4K
AVRX6500H / RP-8000F / RP-504C / RP-502S / RP-500SA / FV15HP (5.1.2)
gadgtfreek is online now  
post #1869 of 9591 Old 07-11-2017, 10:47 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
audiofan1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,888
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2407 Post(s)
Liked: 3077
Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgtfreek View Post
Chad B will be here in Sept, so whatever I decide one Ill prob sit on it a couple of weeks, and then pull the trigger. Curious to see if the 940E sees a price drop anytime soon.
It's pretty much the display I've waited 10yrs for blacks ,cinematic image and the new stuff like HDR,wider color gamut have exceeded my expectations by a long shot and as soon as my in ceiling speakers get in to replace the on ceilings I've had up to lock down good overhead placement,I'll get down to some serious evaluation. My new Oppo hasn't even seen a disc as has been sitting on its shelf for a couple of weeks. DV is promised for the Marantz 8802 and 940E as well! Its my own personal hyper change (albeit a few years late) but I can say the time is right as all is in place for some excellent A/V playback
audiofan1 is offline  
post #1870 of 9591 Old 07-11-2017, 04:01 PM
Member
 
hirevn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Alaska
Posts: 71
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 15
I received my 940E a couple weeks ago now and is still in "out of the box" settings for the most part. This TV replaced my 79X900B non HDR panel that I still absolutely love, never had any problems with the 79x sense purchased new in 2015 when they were closing this model out. I have wall mounted the giant 79 in to another room now and replaced it with the 940E in my theatre room, I wanted to have a top of the line HDR TV in my theatre room but could not justify the cost of the z9. My only complaint so far with the 940E is just getting use to the smaller size and much smaller overall frame size after having the giant 79 in that spot the last 2 years. Picture quality and brightness was instantly noticed being so much better on the 940e on all sources (directv,bluray,UHD), on movies and programs on DTV that my family and I have seen multiple times it was easily noticed a night and day difference. The operating system is completely different than my 79x, this will take some time getting used to.


There is still something to be said about size, even though the picture is non HDR and not as good as the new 940E I still enjoy going in to the family room where the 79x is mounted now (much closer seating positions) and seeing a movie on this big guy when your only about 6 feet away it still is very enjoyable!


I hope to get some time to work with it over the next couple weeks and try some of the custom settings you guys are using to see how much better it can get.
audiofan1 and retro124 like this.
hirevn is offline  
post #1871 of 9591 Old 07-11-2017, 05:23 PM
Advanced Member
 
ROMIL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 687
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
Liked: 238
Just turned on my TV and got a message about a new software update. Any ideas what it might entail? It updated the software last Thursday when I got the TV as well.
dnhawley likes this.
ROMIL is offline  
post #1872 of 9591 Old 07-11-2017, 06:22 PM
Member
 
hirevn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Alaska
Posts: 71
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiofan1 View Post
This a killer display and the Z9 settings by 10k (nice work man!) translate very well

So these settings for the Z9 work well with the 940E?


Where can I find these recommended settings?
hirevn is offline  
post #1873 of 9591 Old 07-11-2017, 08:45 PM
Member
 
Zablon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 85
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddie Harb View Post
One of the gripes i have on this tv is input lag while gaming.

To reduce it, I change the mode to gaming, but the picture is washed out. Has anyone adjusted their gaming settings to spruce up the colors a bit, without increasing input lag.

Thank you all.

Freddie
You can adjust the gaming mode settings. Shouldn't have any bearing on latency. You are correct that default is pretty washed out. Also, you should connect directly to the TV rather than through your receiver first to get it as low as possible.
Freddie Harb likes this.
Zablon is offline  
post #1874 of 9591 Old 07-11-2017, 08:48 PM
Member
 
Zablon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 85
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiofan1 View Post
This a killer display and the Z9 settings by 10k (nice work man!) translate very well
Where are these settings you are referring to? Every Z9 setting I've tried looked horrible. I am using a slight variation of the 940D settings.
Zablon is offline  
post #1875 of 9591 Old 07-11-2017, 09:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
retro124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 3,249
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1427 Post(s)
Liked: 1154
Quote:
Originally Posted by hirevn View Post
I received my 940E a couple weeks ago now and is still in "out of the box" settings for the most part. This TV replaced my 79X900B non HDR panel that I still absolutely love, never had any problems with the 79x sense purchased new in 2015 when they were closing this model out. I have wall mounted the giant 79 in to another room now and replaced it with the 940E in my theatre room, I wanted to have a top of the line HDR TV in my theatre room but could not justify the cost of the z9. My only complaint so far with the 940E is just getting use to the smaller size and much smaller overall frame size after having the giant 79 in that spot the last 2 years. Picture quality and brightness was instantly noticed being so much better on the 940e on all sources (directv,bluray,UHD), on movies and programs on DTV that my family and I have seen multiple times it was easily noticed a night and day difference. The operating system is completely different than my 79x, this will take some time getting used to.


There is still something to be said about size, even though the picture is non HDR and not as good as the new 940E I still enjoy going in to the family room where the 79x is mounted now (much closer seating positions) and seeing a movie on this big guy when your only about 6 feet away it still is very enjoyable!


I hope to get some time to work with it over the next couple weeks and try some of the custom settings you guys are using to see how much better it can get.
I'm have 65X850B and I will purchase tomorrow 940E. So I believe I will be nicely supriced or maybe better to say shocked with PQ.
Glad to hear here so many positive things on this set.
@gadgtfreek and I been talking abou this model and I decide to get one. Only what is bothers me a bit is that low review points on motion blur but I guess it should be ok for sports what I care the most.

Denon X6200W
Klipsch RF-7II's, RC-64II, RB-81II's, RS-62II's
SVS 2x PC12-Pluses, Emotiva XPA-200
Sony XBR65X930E , Oppo 203
Apple 4K TV, Mac mini, Sony UBP-X800, PS3
retro124 is offline  
post #1876 of 9591 Old 07-11-2017, 09:36 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
audiofan1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,888
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2407 Post(s)
Liked: 3077
Quote:
Originally Posted by hirevn View Post
So these settings for the Z9 work well with the 940E?


Where can I find these recommended settings?
While nothings a 100% even with other Z9's they share more than they don't and after trying a few even some from this very 940E thread! i find 10K's the best so far and will most likely forgo a full calibration as it would probably benefit little seeing as the cms can't be touched (don't hold me to that). here's a link to the Z9 calibration thread with tons of info on settings what the do and don't do as well!

enjoy and congrats on this great set

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/166-lc...ners-only.html
hirevn likes this.
audiofan1 is offline  
post #1877 of 9591 Old 07-11-2017, 09:39 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
audiofan1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,888
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2407 Post(s)
Liked: 3077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zablon View Post
Where are these settings you are referring to? Every Z9 setting I've tried looked horrible. I am using a slight variation of the 940D settings.
That would greatly depend if one is use to the look of a calibrated set. I posted a link above to the Z9 calibration thread there more than a few there
audiofan1 is offline  
post #1878 of 9591 Old 07-12-2017, 05:53 AM
Member
 
Freddie Harb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 191
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
Liked: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zablon View Post
You can adjust the gaming mode settings. Shouldn't have any bearing on latency. You are correct that default is pretty washed out. Also, you should connect directly to the TV rather than through your receiver first to get it as low as possible.
getting the home theater speakers is nearly half benefit of playing games.
davehale likes this.
Freddie Harb is offline  
post #1879 of 9591 Old 07-12-2017, 07:42 AM
Member
 
Zablon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 85
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddie Harb View Post
getting the home theater speakers is nearly half benefit of playing games.
That is what ARC is for.
Zablon is offline  
post #1880 of 9591 Old 07-12-2017, 09:15 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Threefiddie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lexington, SC
Posts: 1,253
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
Liked: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zablon View Post
That is what ARC is for.
except with arc you won't get the best uncompressed audio from pc and consoles, unlike if you run it through a receiver. if all you got is a sound bar with two rear wireless speakers then arc is fine as it's the only way.
Freddie Harb likes this.
Threefiddie is offline  
post #1881 of 9591 Old 07-12-2017, 10:14 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
audiofan1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,888
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2407 Post(s)
Liked: 3077
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROMIL View Post
Just turned on my TV and got a message about a new software update. Any ideas what it might entail? It updated the software last Thursday when I got the TV as well.
Did the update last night, is their still no info as what changes made?
audiofan1 is offline  
post #1882 of 9591 Old 07-12-2017, 10:27 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
Industry Insider
 
Cleveland Plasma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 25,686
Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7278 Post(s)
Liked: 7311
Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgtfreek View Post
Chad B will be here in Sept, so whatever I decide one Ill prob sit on it a couple of weeks, and then pull the trigger. Curious to see if the 940E sees a price drop anytime soon.
They just had a drop.....Today the price dropped a tad though

Last edited by Cleveland Plasma; 07-12-2017 at 12:28 PM.
Cleveland Plasma is online now  
post #1883 of 9591 Old 07-12-2017, 10:48 AM
Advanced Member
 
Nosferatu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 886
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
Liked: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threefiddie View Post
except with arc you won't get the best uncompressed audio from pc and consoles, unlike if you run it through a receiver. if all you got is a sound bar with two rear wireless speakers then arc is fine as it's the only way.
I let ARC replace my HTPC in the room where I use this TV. It streams Amazon, YouTube, and my entire local media setup in my theater via the Android apps. I am able to ship 5.1 back to the receiver. It's a full 5.1 living room setup. See my signature for details of audio hardware but it's far from cheap in either the living room or my theater. The sound is more than good enough for living room usage out of the ARC as a DD5.1 stream.

Thread to Build:Theater Build
Theater: Monitor Audio Platinum PL200/PL350C, Seaton Submerssive, 150" 3D Elite Screens +more
Living Room: Aperion Grand Verus, Outlaw LFM-1 EX, 75" Sony XBR75X940E +more
Stage 1 - Enthusiasm, Stage 2 - Realism
Stage 3 - Obsession, Stage 4 - Acceptance
...Which stage are you on?
Nosferatu is offline  
post #1884 of 9591 Old 07-12-2017, 11:40 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
retro124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 3,249
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1427 Post(s)
Liked: 1154
Ok Happy owners of 940E have a question for you:

Tell me how this set handle motion blur? I'm reading it is pretty average for this hi- end set. How is sports like tennis , soccer or hockey looks on it? I'm dealing between 75" 900E and 940E and want to get one today.

Thanks

Denon X6200W
Klipsch RF-7II's, RC-64II, RB-81II's, RS-62II's
SVS 2x PC12-Pluses, Emotiva XPA-200
Sony XBR65X930E , Oppo 203
Apple 4K TV, Mac mini, Sony UBP-X800, PS3
retro124 is offline  
post #1885 of 9591 Old 07-12-2017, 11:52 AM
Advanced Member
 
Nosferatu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 886
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
Liked: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by retro124 View Post
Ok Happy owners of 940E have a question for you:

Tell me how this set handle motion blur? I'm reading it is pretty average for this hi- end set. How is sports like tennis , soccer or hockey looks on it? I'm dealing between 75" 900E and 940E and want to get one today.

Thanks
It's not that big of a deal. I watched the Stanley Cup playoffs without a problem.
audiofan1 likes this.

Thread to Build:Theater Build
Theater: Monitor Audio Platinum PL200/PL350C, Seaton Submerssive, 150" 3D Elite Screens +more
Living Room: Aperion Grand Verus, Outlaw LFM-1 EX, 75" Sony XBR75X940E +more
Stage 1 - Enthusiasm, Stage 2 - Realism
Stage 3 - Obsession, Stage 4 - Acceptance
...Which stage are you on?
Nosferatu is offline  
post #1886 of 9591 Old 07-12-2017, 11:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
retro124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 3,249
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1427 Post(s)
Liked: 1154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu View Post
It's not that big of a deal. I watched the Stanley Cup playoffs without a problem.
Thanks, it is like just if you never read about it you will hardly noticed?
I know we are digging deep here and finding all small details that is pros or cons.
On Rthings reviews motion blur score looked scary

Denon X6200W
Klipsch RF-7II's, RC-64II, RB-81II's, RS-62II's
SVS 2x PC12-Pluses, Emotiva XPA-200
Sony XBR65X930E , Oppo 203
Apple 4K TV, Mac mini, Sony UBP-X800, PS3
retro124 is offline  
post #1887 of 9591 Old 07-12-2017, 01:11 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
audiofan1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,888
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2407 Post(s)
Liked: 3077
Quote:
Originally Posted by retro124 View Post
Ok Happy owners of 940E have a question for you:

Tell me how this set handle motion blur? I'm reading it is pretty average for this hi- end set. How is sports like tennis , soccer or hockey looks on it? I'm dealing between 75" 900E and 940E and want to get one today.

Thanks
This one on my long list of why I disliked about led/lcd panels over the years and on this set I haven't noticed any of it at all which is a huge plus as it keeps me focused on the screen content vs that of being distracted by the dreaded blur. funny you mention it as I surfed a few channels some tennis was on and of course checked it for blur

Don't regret it! get the 940E
Zablon and retro124 like this.
audiofan1 is offline  
post #1888 of 9591 Old 07-12-2017, 02:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
retro124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 3,249
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1427 Post(s)
Liked: 1154
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiofan1 View Post
This one on my long list of why I disliked about led/lcd panels over the years and on this set I haven't noticed any of it at all which is a huge plus as it keeps me focused on the screen content vs that of being distracted by the dreaded blur. funny you mention it as I surfed a few channels some tennis was on and of course checked it for blur

Don't regret it! get the 940E
Ok, sounds like a good plan. I guess we have a winner

Denon X6200W
Klipsch RF-7II's, RC-64II, RB-81II's, RS-62II's
SVS 2x PC12-Pluses, Emotiva XPA-200
Sony XBR65X930E , Oppo 203
Apple 4K TV, Mac mini, Sony UBP-X800, PS3
retro124 is offline  
post #1889 of 9591 Old 07-12-2017, 02:32 PM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 33
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by retro124 View Post
Ok Happy owners of 940E have a question for you:

Tell me how this set handle motion blur? I'm reading it is pretty average for this hi- end set. How is sports like tennis , soccer or hockey looks on it? I'm dealing between 75" 900E and 940E and want to get one today.

Thanks
I agree with what the others have said, I don't even notice it when watching sports. I bought the TV even after the rtings review came out, and I must say I was pleasantly surprised with the motion blur.

The only time I see any issues with motion is in some movies where the camera is panning very quickly, there can be brief but noticeable judder. This can be reduced somewhat by playing with the settings, but I haven't been able to get rid of it completely. Still, not something I encounter very often.
audiofan1 and retro124 like this.
kyle2371 is offline  
post #1890 of 9591 Old 07-12-2017, 02:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
retro124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 3,249
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1427 Post(s)
Liked: 1154
Thanks guys @kyle2371 , @audiofan1 , @Nosferatu , @Cleveland Plasma for responses. Are you using Android TV aps or better to get external streaming device like Roku Ultra?

Denon X6200W
Klipsch RF-7II's, RC-64II, RB-81II's, RS-62II's
SVS 2x PC12-Pluses, Emotiva XPA-200
Sony XBR65X930E , Oppo 203
Apple 4K TV, Mac mini, Sony UBP-X800, PS3
retro124 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
signal loss

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off