*OFFICIAL* 2017 Sony XBR-X940E - Owner's ONLY Thread (No Price Talk) - Page 76 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 8721Likes

post #2251 of 9474 Old 08-15-2017, 12:45 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2365 Post(s)
Liked: 2988
Quote:
Originally Posted by twssas View Post
I continue to look at the owner reviews on the 940e, with regard to motion, then I refer back to the rtings review and the scary score they gave this set, and in my opinion there is a huge disconnect between owner comments on the rtings review. Obviously, I tend to put more stock into what actual owners say, but nevertheless, I still have reservations, which causes me to go back yet again and consider the 900e, which has good owner comments and rtings reviews. How much stock do you really have in the rtings reviews and scoring. Is it really accurate?

The 940e really seems to have a lot going for it, as I tend to try to hold on to a TV 5 years or so. This one has the a lot of the "future proofing", beyond what the 900e offers, and the differential now is only about 1k.

I am really trying to get away from paralyses by analysis, but I am really hung up on that one issue.(motion) This set looks great in the store, brighter than the 900e, looks as good as OLED next to it on the BB display, and future proofed with Dolby Vision (hopefully)

For me it is all about watching sports, and any kind of motion just kills it for me. Just need to hear from anyone who hasn't already chimed in that has this set with regard to your experiences to this point.

I really do appreciate the feedback I have gotten to this point from other threads I have posted. Just wanted to ask one more time
Time to buy! The waters warm come on in

that should say enuff
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2252 of 9474 Old 08-15-2017, 12:58 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
Liked: 129
Quote:
I continue to look at the owner reviews on the 940e, with regard to motion, then I refer back to the rtings review and the scary score they gave this set, and in my opinion there is a huge disconnect between owner comments on the rtings review. Obviously, I tend to put more stock into what actual owners say, but nevertheless, I still have reservations, which causes me to go back yet again and consider the 900e, which has good owner comments and rtings reviews. How much stock do you really have in the rtings reviews and scoring. Is it really accurate?

The 940e really seems to have a lot going for it, as I tend to try to hold on to a TV 5 years or so. This one has the a lot of the "future proofing", beyond what the 900e offers, and the differential now is only about 1k.

I am really trying to get away from paralyses by analysis, but I am really hung up on that one issue.(motion) This set looks great in the store, brighter than the 900e, looks as good as OLED next to it on the BB display, and future proofed with Dolby Vision (hopefully)

For me it is all about watching sports, and any kind of motion just kills it for me. Just need to hear from anyone who hasn't already chimed in that has this set with regard to your experiences to this point.

I really do appreciate the feedback I have gotten to this point from other threads I have posted. Just wanted to ask one more time
I personally don't think there's a contest between the 900e and 940e for movie/TV watching, the 940e is VASTLY superior in my opinion since the contrast and black level is so much better.

Pioneer Elite SC-LX901 Receiver, Magnepan MG2.5/R x4 and CC3 center channel speakers with Sound Anchor stands, Power Sound Audio S3000i subwoofer, Sony UBP-X800 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR-75X940E TV, Monoprice Premium HDMI and DH Labs Silver Sonic T-14 speaker cables
post #2253 of 9474 Old 08-15-2017, 12:59 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
Liked: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiofan1 View Post
See if you can get an exchange! but once down that path you may find your self "choosing the lesser of two weevils"
That is exactly what I'm worried about.

Pioneer Elite SC-LX901 Receiver, Magnepan MG2.5/R x4 and CC3 center channel speakers with Sound Anchor stands, Power Sound Audio S3000i subwoofer, Sony UBP-X800 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR-75X940E TV, Monoprice Premium HDMI and DH Labs Silver Sonic T-14 speaker cables
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2254 of 9474 Old 08-15-2017, 02:05 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by avdoc View Post
That is exactly what I'm worried about.

Ah! but worth it in the end as from that point on if your like me it will be years of enjoyment on the back end! Just as long as you keep in mind nothing is perfect but find your place of were its good enough
post #2255 of 9474 Old 08-15-2017, 04:36 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Does anyone still have the 940e box. If you do could you please measure the height for me? Just seeing if it would fit in a full size van.

Thanks
Vince
post #2256 of 9474 Old 08-15-2017, 05:44 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
Liked: 6073

I think Ill just cut wifi off, I dont need it looking for things and I would prefer to have control over FW updates anyways. I disabled the Samba thing even though I never see it, and the limiting of background processes is cool.

XBR65A9G / XBR65A8F / 55R615
ATV4K / Uverse / Sony X800M2
AVRX6500H / RP-8000F / RP-504C / RP-502S / FV15HP
post #2257 of 9474 Old 08-15-2017, 06:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 1912 Post(s)
Liked: 1215
Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgtfreek View Post
https://youtu.be/w3ZnPq06jjA

I think Ill just cut wifi off, I dont need it looking for things and I would prefer to have control over FW updates anyways. I disabled the Samba thing even though I never see it, and the limiting of background processes is cool.
For me the biggest improvement came from turning off Window Animation scale, Transition animation scale and Animator duration scale. The 4 process limit thing reverts to default "Standard" after a reboot.

Mike
Sony XBR-65X930E | ATV4K-64GB & 2-32GB 5th Gens | Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2017 | Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Logitech Harmony Elite
post #2258 of 9474 Old 08-15-2017, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_snow View Post
For me the biggest improvement came from turning off Window Animation scale, Transition animation scale and Animator duration scale. The 4 process limit thing reverts to default "Standard" after a reboot.

It makes sense. One way to easily speed up a Directv box is cutting off scrolling effects, etc...

post #2259 of 9474 Old 08-15-2017, 08:06 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
Liked: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtalon View Post
Does anyone still have the 940e box. If you do could you please measure the height for me? Just seeing if it would fit in a full size van.

Thanks
Vince
You're in luck...I have it sitting in a back room just measured it for ya...

44" height (tad less but to play it safe say 44)
10" wide
71" length (really it's about 70 but say 71 to be safe)
vtalon likes this.

Thread to Build:Theater Build
Theater: Monitor Audio Platinum PL200/PL350C, Seaton Submerssive, 150" 3D Elite Screens +more
Living Room: Aperion Grand Verus, Outlaw LFM-1 EX, 75" Sony XBR75X940E +more
Stage 1 - Enthusiasm, Stage 2 - Realism
Stage 3 - Obsession, Stage 4 - Acceptance
...Which stage are you on?
post #2260 of 9474 Old 08-15-2017, 08:15 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 13
I know this will be a dumb question...I'm purchasing a 940E Thursday. My current receiver is an Anthem MRX 700, Oppo BDP 93 and will have Directv Genie 4K. Will any HDMI cable work? The Oppo and Anthem are only 1.4 and I think the Directv is 2.0. Thanks for the help! My thinking is to run the Oppo and Directv to the Sony and then run audio to the Anthem. I'm actually hoping to upgrade to the HS-17 when I do the Directv upgrade.
post #2261 of 9474 Old 08-15-2017, 11:18 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Been reading this thread since it started. Couple months ago there were a few comments that made me almost change my mind. The last month has been almost 90% positive.
So thanks for all the great feedback. My 940E should hopefully be here Friday. I am going from my loved Panasonic 65 VT. She still runs great but no 4k and of course its not 75 inches!
Couple quick questions if anyone has the equipment i will be using.
1) I have an Nvidia shield. I currently run all my applications off that. I love how quick the Android operating system is with it. Should I continue to use it for my applications or just use the TV's?
2) Using kodi and my plex on my shield will content be upscaled through my TV?
3) Bought an oppo 203. Anyone suggest letting the oppo or the tv do the upscaling? I heard they are close on quality.
4) I am no where near your guys level of tech. So what picture mode out of the box has been the best? We watch a lot of HD TV via comcast, sports, kodi and soon finally some hdr content via the oppo.
I see there is a lot of questions about being able to watch sporting events on this TV. I watch a ton and been very happy with my Panasonic. I will come back and comment on my experience.
post #2262 of 9474 Old 08-15-2017, 11:47 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by avdoc View Post
I love the picture on my 940e, but in scenes with bright light-colored backgrounds I get some vertical banding. I don't see it with the 5% grey slides, mainly on broadcast TV with bright white backgrounds but also see it on blu-rays. I have been looking at trying to improve it, and some have recommended reducing contrast (mine is currently at 90). Do you guys have any tips on this? I don't want to have to go to the trouble of exchanging it if I don't have to, as everything else is good. Thanks.
I think every tv of this size will have some kind of banding. You can swap it out for a new one but i guess that one will also have some banding maybe less and at a different location.

I have some minor vertical bands way less then my X850C so im fine with those. But i also noticed some horizontal bands that are more pronounced. It depends on the panning if they are visible. I can only see them when they do a vertical panning shot.
Lately i have bin watching Jessica Jones, Luke cage, Dare devil and now Iron fist. They use a lot of these shots. Overall you see more horizontal panning shots.

Im now contemplating to get it swapped. But i might wait untill next year to maybe sway/upgrade to a new 2018 F screen.
For the rest i really love this set! it has bin nothing but awesome especially in HDR titles like the series i mention above. Fire and explosions are really impressive!

Quote:
900 or 940e. I posted this earlier today in the 900e owners thread, and wanted to also post here and get the opinions of the 940 owners.

This is a real struggle making a decision. Both sets look great, and reviews from owners support this. I would like to pick one today, and move on

Currently have a Samsung 65hu8550 with evolution kit. great picture, zero problems. I'm ready for a 75" set, as I set 10-11 away with nearly straight on viewing angle.

Yesterday took wife (who like many of you holds veto rights) to Best Buy for a review. This was my 3d trip. I had a thumb drive with me with some 4K photos I had taken on vacation to look at on he TV's. Best Buy had the TV's mounted on their wall, with a 75" 850e bottom lower right, and 65" 900e above it (with some light glare ), and on the bottom to the left the 75" 940e. I put the thumbdrive in the 850, then the 900, then the 940. The 940 would actually blow you away, with how my photos were displayed. The 850 were ok, but could not really get a good feel for the 900, because of the positioning of the set on the wall, and the glare from all the store lights.

The 940 certainly "popped", but in looking at all the reviews (and I'm still going through them), the biggest ding on the 940 is the motion (from rtings, anyway), and the lowest score on the 900 was local dimming. Most other categories, seemed to be within reasonable range of each other with SDR peak brightness being nearly equal between both sets, and the 940 having a somewhat higher score on the HDR peak brightness test. And the lack of Dolby Vision on the 900. Dont really know if that will be a big deal or not.

Tests are one thing, but you guys and your experiences are the real deals. For those of you with the 940e, , are you satisfied with the "wow" factor, being the brightness of the display, and any other factors, especially MOTION/BLUR. (football coming up) I say that because, after I got back home yesterday after looking at the photos on the Sony's, I put the thumb drive back in my Samsung, and even my wife (who says she would be satisfied with just a 32 inch tv) could tell that it wasnt near a bright. Now that was a first!

Anyway, appreciate any thoughts you may have.
The motion blur of my 940E is way better then my old X850C. I can sometimes see something and most of the time im not even sure what i saw so thats a good thing if you ask me. The local dimming of the 940E is one of the best there is! for only 288 zones its really impressive and it has a immense amount of contrast for a LCD TV. You wont get that with a 900E. HDR titles are so awesome on this set. Even with the fake HDR non hdr movies look awesome. And there is minimal blooming for a LCD. With the 900E you will see quite a bit of blooming. For me that would not be acceptable after seeing the 940E in action.

If the higher price is not a big issue for you i would say go for the 940E. That one will also get Dolby Vision. The 900 will not.
King Richard likes this.

HT Setup: Sony 75X940E - Denon X4400W 5.2.4: - SVS Ultra Bookshelf (Front) - SVS Ultra Center - SVS Prime Bookshelf (surround) - 4x Jamo S622 (Height) - Dual SVS PC2000 Sub's

Last edited by Astennu; 08-15-2017 at 11:53 PM.
post #2263 of 9474 Old 08-16-2017, 04:40 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 946 Post(s)
Liked: 467
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondavi View Post
Been reading this thread since it started. Couple months ago there were a few comments that made me almost change my mind. The last month has been almost 90% positive.
So thanks for all the great feedback. My 940E should hopefully be here Friday. I am going from my loved Panasonic 65 VT. She still runs great but no 4k and of course its not 75 inches!
Couple quick questions if anyone has the equipment i will be using.
1) I have an Nvidia shield. I currently run all my applications off that. I love how quick the Android operating system is with it. Should I continue to use it for my applications or just use the TV's?
2) Using kodi and my plex on my shield will content be upscaled through my TV?
3) Bought an oppo 203. Anyone suggest letting the oppo or the tv do the upscaling? I heard they are close on quality.
4) I am no where near your guys level of tech. So what picture mode out of the box has been the best? We watch a lot of HD TV via comcast, sports, kodi and soon finally some hdr content via the oppo.
I see there is a lot of questions about being able to watch sporting events on this TV. I watch a ton and been very happy with my Panasonic. I will come back and comment on my experience.
1&2- use your Shield TV for all your apps/Kodi as it is fast and an excellent box. Remember to plug it into either HDMI 2 or 3 on the TV. They are the only ones that accept 4K 60Hz... Shield will output 4K/60 to a 4K TV...
Gerry
m_snow likes this.

Sony XBR 75X940E - Sony STR-DH790 ATMOS - Sony UBP-X700 UHD BD Player - ATV 4K - 2019 Shield TV Pro
post #2264 of 9474 Old 08-16-2017, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggw2000 View Post
1&2- use your Shield TV for all your apps/Kodi as it is fast and an excellent box. Remember to plug it into either HDMI 2 or 3 on the TV. They are the only ones that accept 4K 60Hz... Shield will output 4K/60 to a 4K TV...
Gerry
Thank you. I guess HDMI 2 and 3 will be taken by my shield and oppo 203.
Was using the arc in my current setup for my cable picture and sound. I assume cable will go just into a normal hdmi slot since i will not be watching any 4k content via cable. Guess i will be needing a digital optical cable. Im using an Denon sw920.
Guess it will take me a few to figure out my hdmi/digital optical placements for my Tv, Denon AVR, Shield,Oppo, and my Comcast X1cable box.
Thanks for the help and response, much appreciated
post #2265 of 9474 Old 08-16-2017, 09:02 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Thank you. I guess HDMI 2 and 3 will be taken by my shield and oppo 203.
Was using the arc in my current setup for my cable picture and sound. I assume cable will go just into a normal hdmi slot since i will not be watching any 4k content via cable. Guess i will be needing a digital optical cable. Im using an Denon sw920.
Guess it will take me a few to figure out my hdmi/digital optical placements for my Tv, Denon AVR, Shield,Oppo, and my Comcast X1cable box.
Thanks for the help and response, much appreciated
Actually, if you are using your oppo to just play BD/UHDBD then it should work on HDMI 1 or 4. All UHD/BD movie discs are 24Hz which will work on 1 or 4. (There is 1 UHD disc that is 60Hz but I can't remember the name of it).
Gerry

PS: make sure you are using "certified" 18Ghz HDMI cables (like from Monoprice) for all 4K devices. Also set the HDMI input setting to "enhanced" in the TV settings for those inputs.

Sony XBR 75X940E - Sony STR-DH790 ATMOS - Sony UBP-X700 UHD BD Player - ATV 4K - 2019 Shield TV Pro

Last edited by ggw2000; 08-16-2017 at 09:54 AM. Reason: info
post #2266 of 9474 Old 08-16-2017, 09:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1632 Post(s)
Liked: 716
So I'm basically 99% certain this is the TV I want (to at least try... more on that to follow), this is almost the price I wanted to pay, and this is almost the timetable for which I kinda wanted to have the new/bigger TV (not necessarily for the very start of, but wanted to enjoy at least part of, this Fall 2017 football season on a bigger screen). I'm really itchin to the pull the triger.

Can I ask what is probably a dumb/obvious logistical question? If I do end up needing to return this one (either for a replacement or to punt to my 2nd/3rd choices, of either a 75Z9D or a 65C7), how do I do that?

I have a big, 7 passenger Chevy Traverse. The 3rd row and the 2nd row fold down flat. It has a lot of room to stow. But the "hole" in the back doesn't open (anywhere close to) 42". These things need to sit straight up and down, and not lie flat/angle, for transportation...

To-date, I'd been determined to buy this locally, as this price is still not "cheap", and I wanted the option of an easy "return policy" if I get a defective or otherwise damaged unit. There doesn't seem to be a lot of "panel-lottery" chatter on this thread, so I take solace in that, but.... if I do get an unlucky/damaged panel delivered to me, from ANY source (my local Best Buy or anywhere else), I'm not gonna be able to fit it in my SUV and drive it back to the local store for refund/replacement.... it won't fit.

Is there something I'm missing/forgetting? How does anyone else plan to take advantage of the local return policy with a TV this big? Or, once we get to this size, does that not factor in to people's equations anymore for how/where to buy?
post #2267 of 9474 Old 08-16-2017, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psuKinger View Post
So I'm basically 99% certain this is the TV I want (to at least try... more on that to follow), this is almost the price I wanted to pay, and this is almost the timetable for which I kinda wanted to have the new/bigger TV (not necessarily for the very start of, but wanted to enjoy at least part of, this Fall 2017 football season on a bigger screen). I'm really itchin to the pull the triger.

Can I ask what is probably a dumb/obvious logistical question? If I do end up needing to return this one (either for a replacement or to punt to my 2nd/3rd choices, of either a 75Z9D or a 65C7), how do I do that?

I have a big, 7 passenger Chevy Traverse. The 3rd row and the 2nd row fold down flat. It has a lot of room to stow. But the "hole" in the back doesn't open (anywhere close to) 42". These things need to sit straight up and down, and not lie flat/angle, for transportation...

To-date, I'd been determined to buy this locally, as this price is still not "cheap", and I wanted the option of an easy "return policy" if I get a defective or otherwise damaged unit. There doesn't seem to be a lot of "panel-lottery" chatter on this thread, so I take solace in that, but.... if I do get an unlucky/damaged panel delivered to me, from ANY source (my local Best Buy or anywhere else), I'm not gonna be able to fit it in my SUV and drive it back to the local store for refund/replacement.... it won't fit.

Is there something I'm missing/forgetting? How does anyone else plan to take advantage of the local return policy with a TV this big? Or, once we get to this size, does that not factor in to people's equations anymore for how/where to buy?
I went thru a Sony certified seller on Amazon, but not thru Amazon prime to save tax. It was fulfilled by Amazon so I got unboxing and inspection, and they put it together and on my stand. Returns are easy too. I could have went Best Buy route, but once again, saving taxes is pretty large.

Looking at price, size and panel lottery, I wanted to be sure I had an easy out if something was up.

post #2268 of 9474 Old 08-16-2017, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggw2000 View Post
Actually, if you are using your oppo to just play BD/UHDBD then it should work on HDMI 1 or 4. All UHD/BD movie discs are 24Hz which will work on 1 or 4. (There is 1 UHD disc that is 60Hz but I can't remember the name of it).
Gerry

PS: make sure you are using "certified" 18Ghz HDMI cables (like from Monoprice) for all 4K devices. Also set the HDMI input setting to "enhanced" in the TV settings for those inputs.
I actually bought four of those exact cables last week for the new setup. Any reason not to just set all the HDMI inputs to enhanced?
Thank you
post #2269 of 9474 Old 08-16-2017, 10:57 AM
Industry Insider

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6861 Post(s)
Liked: 6863
Quote:

Ah! but worth it in the end as from that point on if your like me it will be years of enjoyment on the back end! Just as long as you keep in mind nothing is perfect but find your place of were its good enough
That is it in the end, "years" of enjoyment. Lets say you keep a set for 5 years, that's $200 extra per year.......
audiofan1 likes this.
post #2270 of 9474 Old 08-16-2017, 03:21 PM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland Plasma View Post
That is it in the end, "years" of enjoyment. Lets say you keep a set for 5 years, that's $200 extra per year.......
Part of the reason I ordered this one, a lot of features aren't even fully utilized by players yet, so in a way its a bit future proof, until 4K HDR projector or OLED TV's become more reasonable.
post #2271 of 9474 Old 08-16-2017, 04:50 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I actually bought four of those exact cables last week for the new setup. Any reason not to just set all the HDMI inputs to enhanced?
Thank you
Enhanced is only meant for 4K wide gamut inputs. If you have a directv or dish box, etc. do not set it to enhanced as it will most likely throw the colors off. On my set I use enhanced for my Shield TV, UHD BD player. My Dish Sat box is set to standard.
Gerry

post #2272 of 9474 Old 08-16-2017, 05:15 PM

I ran my OLED with all inputs with deep color on, and have HDMI 2 and 3 here with enhanced on, no issues.

post #2273 of 9474 Old 08-17-2017, 12:49 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Alien Covenant 4k was simply splendid on the 940e and brings home my brightness along with darkness point
King Richard likes this.
post #2274 of 9474 Old 08-18-2017, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Alien Covenant 4k was simply splendid on the 940e and brings home my brightness along with darkness point
UHD releases are so hit and miss I like reading the user reviews over the blu ray . com to get a consensus. Everyone seems to agree this film looks lovely.
audiofan1 likes this.

post #2275 of 9474 Old 08-18-2017, 11:15 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I have a quick question for those of you that are using the tv stand. Could someone please let me know how far the stand sticks out from the front face of the tv? Many thanks.
post #2276 of 9474 Old 08-18-2017, 01:14 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Boy View Post
I have a quick question for those of you that are using the tv stand. Could someone please let me know how far the stand sticks out from the front face of the tv? Many thanks.
About 5 3/4 I had to pull my tv stand out to get it a little more in line as my equipment as you can see is on a separate rack which would be a pain to move. I'm glad the front middle of the 18" stand does stick out from the rest a bit as it helped,if not I would be looking at a new stand down the road. The 73" Mits dlp the 940e replaced was a perfect fit but happy with the looks of the absolutely beautiful 940e
post #2277 of 9474 Old 08-18-2017, 01:16 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgtfreek View Post
UHD releases are so hit and miss I like reading the user reviews over the blu ray . com to get a consensus. Everyone seems to agree this film looks lovely.
Here as well Guardians of the Galaxy 2 is reported to be incredible
post #2278 of 9474 Old 08-18-2017, 01:50 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Question for you guys...

Recently got the 940E and loving it. I was going to look into replacing the power cord with something shorter. I was trying to pull it out from the back, and was having a devil of a time getting it out, so much so, I elected to stop because I was starting to think its attached, or in other works, not meant to be removed or replaced. The guys who delivered it set it up for me, so I did not recall if the power cord was attached to the back, or if they put it in... Do any owners of the 940E know the answer?
post #2279 of 9474 Old 08-18-2017, 02:43 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
About 5 3/4 I had to pull my tv stand out to get it a little more in line as my equipment as you can see is on a separate rack which would be a pain to move. I'm glad the front middle of the 18" stand does stick out from the rest a bit as it helped,if not I would be looking at a new stand down the road. The 73" Mits dlp the 940e replaced was a perfect fit but happy with the looks of the absolutely beautiful 940e
Thanks so much for your help!
post #2280 of 9474 Old 08-18-2017, 05:11 PM

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HJAdamsYo View Post
Question for you guys...

Recently got the 940E and loving it. I was going to look into replacing the power cord with something shorter. I was trying to pull it out from the back, and was having a devil of a time getting it out, so much so, I elected to stop because I was starting to think its attached, or in other
works, not meant to be removed or replaced. The guys who delivered it set it up for me, so I did not recall if the power cord was attached to the back, or if they put it in... Do any owners of the 940E know the answer?
I don't think the power cord is meant to detach easily.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
signal loss

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page