Samsung MU Series UHD HDR LED-LCD TVs - Page 4 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 63Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #91 of 119 Old 12-03-2017, 10:49 AM
Member
 
B1ueleader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Alabama
Posts: 76
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Using a wireless keyboard and mouse

Just bought a UN55MU6071 from AAFES for my master bedroom, awaiting it's arrival. I was wondering if anybody uses a wireless keyboard/mouse with the MU series and what is the setup and use like (USB?).

Sony HW55ES PJ w/Panamorph Anamorphic Phoenix Lens and Darbee Darblet
EluneVision Ref Studio AudioWeave 4K Fixed 130" diag screen
Yamaha RX-V673 AVR
Sony BDP-S6200 BD Player and ROKU 4
Behringer NU3000 DSP Amp and Behringer Ultragain MIC2200 Pro driving 2 Stereo Integrity HT18 subs in custom 11cuft boxes
B1ueleader is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #92 of 119 Old 12-03-2017, 08:59 PM
Member
 
evhtone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 51
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by liffie420 View Post
For movie and TV it was fine but streaming was a pile of hot garbage, at least in my case. But that may not be the case with everyone.


I'm having the same issue. My apps work great as far as speed and ease of use but the picture quality when streaming stuff like YouTube is not good. Netflix looks great though.
evhtone is offline  
post #93 of 119 Old 12-04-2017, 04:25 AM
Senior Member
 
Bsmooth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: MA
Posts: 244
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Just got my UN50MU6300 over the weekend. Did my cal with my Disney WOW bluray disc and the picture is good. What I'm a bit leary about is its PS4 performance. On games like Rocket League its great, which is very fast paced, but my Golf game The Golf Club looks erratic. On flyovers its a bit jerky, and I was wondering ways to fix that ? I tried game mode but that did nothing at all to fix it. Any ideas ?
Bsmooth is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #94 of 119 Old 12-04-2017, 06:49 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Amazon Prime Video - No UHD?

Crossposting from one of the other MUxxxx threads:

I just took receipt of a UN75MU800D set from Costco and so far, I'm loving it. Finally got to dive in and rework my connections and remote and put the set through its paces. I've been trying to verify UHD/4K sources are working as expected and Netflix appears ok but I'm not seeing the UHD banner on Amazon Prime Video content via the built-in Tizen app. I'm on the latest 1151 firmware. If I browse the Amazon Prime Video selections, I've tried picking known UHD/4K sources like The Grand Tour and my understanding is I need to find the "UHD" tag in the upper right corner to make sure I'm getting an actual 4K source. Now, I've picked the "normal" non-UHD selection and it looks great, almost like it might be 4K for how clear it is but when I press the middle select button on the remote during playback, it says the source is 1080p.

Any thoughts on why Amazon isn't showing me content to select from with the UHD tag?
KDawg5 is offline  
post #95 of 119 Old 12-04-2017, 08:49 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: College Station, Texas
Posts: 2,036
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 976 Post(s)
Liked: 524
Quote:
Originally Posted by evhtone View Post
I'm having the same issue. My apps work great as far as speed and ease of use but the picture quality when streaming stuff like YouTube is not good. Netflix looks great though.
Oh my Netflix is garbage. Im taking the tv back this week, my Vizio is getting fixed today anyway. My vizio being broken was the only reason I bought the Samsung in the first place
liffie420 is offline  
post #96 of 119 Old 12-22-2017, 06:20 AM
Bass and Hi-Fi Enthusiast
 
citsur86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Southern NJ
Posts: 3,129
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1988 Post(s)
Liked: 973
Samsung MU Series UHD HDR LED-LCD TVs

Just purchased the Samsung MU9000. It was between that and the Sony X900E (which was $200 cheaper). The Best Buy rep incorrectly told me the Samsung and Sony are full panel array back lit and not edge lit. I should have looked it up before bringing the Samsung Home and setting it up but I didn’t...

Anyways, I’m debating whether my decision was a good one or not. The Samsung looked better in the store, I thought than the X900E. Everything I’m reading says the Sony is better. At home the Samsung looks good but recently I’ve noticed blooming when the screen is black/white. The following picture is Apple TV transitioning to a movie. Ignore the colors, that’s just the movie graphics behind, but the black vertical lines are often apparent, though never during content. Just during white/black transition screens.



So here is my question: I just bought this set last Sunday. Should I return it and go with the Sony X900E instead, and save myself $200?

| 7.2.4 Photos (Updated Photos 1/5) | Frequency Response | Visual: LG 65” B7A OLED | Elite VMAX-2 Electric 120" | Optoma GT1080 Proj |
| AVR/Amps: Marantz SR-6011 9C | Audio Source AMP-100VS | iNuke 1000DSP; TTs: 4x AuraSound Pro |
| Center: B&W CM Center 2 S2 Ed | Fronts: 2x B&W 684 S1s | Side Surrounds: 2x B&W 685 S1 |
| Front/Rear Heights: 4x Polk T15 | In-Ceiling: 2x Micca M-8C | Subs: 2x Rythmik FV15HP |
citsur86 is offline  
post #97 of 119 Old 12-22-2017, 06:28 AM
Senior Member
 
gondey99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 437
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by citsur86 View Post
Just purchased the Samsung MU9000. It was between that and the Sony X900E (which was $200 cheaper). The Best Buy rep incorrectly told me the Samsung and Sony are full panel array back lit and not edge lit. I should have looked it up before bringing the Samsung Home and setting it up but I didn’t...

Anyways, I’m debating whether my decision was a good one or not. The Samsung looked better in the store, I thought than the X900E. Everything I’m reading says the Sony is better. At home the Samsung looks good but recently I’ve noticed blooming when the screen is black/white. The following picture is Apple TV transitioning to a movie. Ignore the colors, that’s just the movie graphics behind, but the black vertical lines are often apparent, though never during content. Just during white/black transition screens.



So here is my question: I just bought this set last Sunday. Should I return it and go with the Sony X900E instead, and save myself $200?
The SOney is an FALD TV while the Samsung is edge lit. The Sony according to Rtings performs better at local dimming. Just my opinion, I would have bought the Sony over the samsung. The Sony is highly recommended especially in this forum



https://www.avsforum.com/forum/166-lc...cd-thread.html


https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/sony/x900e

https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/samsung/mu9000
gondey99 is offline  
post #98 of 119 Old 12-22-2017, 06:31 AM
Bass and Hi-Fi Enthusiast
 
citsur86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Southern NJ
Posts: 3,129
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1988 Post(s)
Liked: 973
Samsung MU Series UHD HDR LED-LCD TVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by gondey99 View Post
The SOney is an FALD TV while the Samsung is edge lit. The Sony according to Rtings performs better at local dimming. Just my opinion, I would have bought the Sony over the samsung. The Sony is highly recommended especially in this forum







https://www.avsforum.com/forum/166-lc...cd-thread.html





https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/sony/x900e



https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/samsung/mu9000

Yeah - I’m reading that here and elsewhere. I would much rather have the FALD. It was one of the main reasons I went with the MU9000 over the X900E. The Best Buy rep told me they are both FALD...shame on me for not fact checking him. One of the main reasons I went with the Samsung was because their new HDR technology that should rival Dolby Vision. But the local dimming advantage of the Sony due to its FALD makes me think its the better choice. Time to take down the Samsung, box it up, and bring it back. Should be a fun day...

Edit: I will also use the set a lot for gaming. I heard the MU9000 has a slight edge there due to its super low input latency. Picture Quality, Motion Tracking, Local Dimming all seem to be universally reviewed as better on the X900E.

| 7.2.4 Photos (Updated Photos 1/5) | Frequency Response | Visual: LG 65” B7A OLED | Elite VMAX-2 Electric 120" | Optoma GT1080 Proj |
| AVR/Amps: Marantz SR-6011 9C | Audio Source AMP-100VS | iNuke 1000DSP; TTs: 4x AuraSound Pro |
| Center: B&W CM Center 2 S2 Ed | Fronts: 2x B&W 684 S1s | Side Surrounds: 2x B&W 685 S1 |
| Front/Rear Heights: 4x Polk T15 | In-Ceiling: 2x Micca M-8C | Subs: 2x Rythmik FV15HP |

Last edited by citsur86; 12-22-2017 at 06:34 AM.
citsur86 is offline  
post #99 of 119 Old 12-29-2017, 12:31 PM
Senior Member
 
n2speed125's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Alameda, CA
Posts: 262
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
Liked: 156
Un58mu6100

Have this tv coming in during the next few days and was wondering if someone can tell me what size screws are needed for wall mounting it. I know most kits come with an assortment but I am reusing and older mount and the assortment of screws is gone.. Thanks..
n2speed125 is online now  
post #100 of 119 Old 12-30-2017, 03:14 PM
Newbie
 
bribrila's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hi there, I’m sorry in advance but this is going to be a little bit of rant...

Is the 65MU6290 I feel absolutely duped and taken by Samsung. I wanted to make sure that this television would have HDR capabilities, because really what’s the point of paying for a 4K television that doesn’t. And the salesman said it does, and the product itself purports to all over the box, manuals, and website.

The problem is, is that Samsung decided not to have a WCG (wide color gamut) implementation on the television. What does that mean? That means that the HDR capabilities of this television are useless. Yes, useless. And for them to advertise this television as an HDR television is fraudulent, pure and simple. Is like selling me a Blu-ray player, but only allowing 480p viewing.

I am so angry, but I will never ever buy another Samsung product again. I will also be informing the attorney generals office of the state of California as well as the consumer affairs department of the county of Los Angeles about the matter, so hopefully this can be stopped.

So keep this in mind if you’re going to buy one of the MU 6000 series, Yes they have HDR in them, but there’s no way to view it because they did not implement wide color gamut.
bribrila is offline  
post #101 of 119 Old 12-30-2017, 03:26 PM
Advanced Member
 
Quicksilv3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Orangeville Canada
Posts: 819
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
Liked: 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by bribrila View Post
Hi there, I’m sorry in advance but this is going to be a little bit of rant...



Is the 65MU6290 I feel absolutely duped and taken by Samsung. I wanted to make sure that this television would have HDR capabilities, because really what’s the point of paying for a 4K television that doesn’t. And the salesman said it does, and the product itself purports to all over the box, manuals, and website.



The problem is, is that Samsung decided not to have a WCG (wide color gamut) implementation on the television. What does that mean? That means that the HDR capabilities of this television are useless. Yes, useless. And for them to advertise this television as an HDR television is fraudulent, pure and simple. Is like selling me a Blu-ray player, but only allowing 480p viewing.



I am so angry, but I will never ever buy another Samsung product again. I will also be informing the attorney generals office of the state of California as well as the consumer affairs department of the county of Los Angeles about the matter, so hopefully this can be stopped.



So keep this in mind if you’re going to buy one of the MU 6000 series, Yes they have HDR in them, but there’s no way to view it because they did not implement wide color gamut.


Sounds like you didn’t do your homework. Can’t fault Samsung or the rep for selling you something you didn’t do homework on. WCG is something you should have found out about before hand.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tv: Samsung UN75MU800, Receiver: Denon AVR 730H, speakers: 4x M&K S-1B and M&K S85c for center, sub: MKsound V12 HTPC, Samsung UBP-K8500, Rogers Digital PVR, Chromecast Ultra
Quicksilv3r is offline  
post #102 of 119 Old 12-30-2017, 07:27 PM
Newbie
 
bribrila's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilv3r View Post
Sounds like you didn’t do your homework. Can’t fault Samsung or the rep for selling you something you didn’t do homework on. WCG is something you should have found out about before hand.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No, I did my homework. Corporations should no advertise a feature that will NOT work on the product hey are selling. It is false advertising, and it is fraudulent.
bribrila is offline  
post #103 of 119 Old 12-30-2017, 09:24 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 157
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Liked: 28
If the TV sucks just take it back! Personally, I kind of like my little 40" MU6300 as it plays the YouTube HDR video's that my x900e and Z9D can't.
Kb Cool is offline  
post #104 of 119 Old 12-31-2017, 05:22 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
afrogt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 27,304
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2018 Post(s)
Liked: 1361
I don't think they advertise that TV as having WCG. You can have HDR without WCG, but it limits the ability for the TV to display its best in HDR.

Sounds like you recently purchased this set, take it back!

Quote:
No, I did my homework. Corporations should no advertise a feature that will NOT work on the product hey are selling. It is false advertising, and it is fraudulent.
And yes, you should do a little more research next time. Don't listen to salesmen trying to make a buck who probably don't even know what HDR and WCG are. They probably just looked at the box and saw HDR on it. Rtings.com reviews tell you those 6000 series TV's don't have WCG.

From ratings.com review of 6300 and 6290
Quote:
The TV has a narrow color gamut, which can only properly show colors in the SDR Rec 709 color gamut. Most colors in HDR content will be shown properly, but deep colors will be desaturated to fit within the TV's gamut. On the bright side, the TV is fairly accurate when showing the colors within its gamut.
Your complaint that you file with the attorney general should have more than Samsung involved. Plenty of low end TV's out there that don't do WCG but claim HDR compatibility. Sony, LG, TCL are also guilty of this on their lower end models.
ScottSFA and azada like this.

Afro GT

Last edited by afrogt; 12-31-2017 at 05:36 PM.
afrogt is offline  
post #105 of 119 Old 01-02-2018, 09:52 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 2
I've had my un82mu8000 for over two months now, and have nothing but good things to say about it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tv.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	928.1 KB
ID:	2339160  
robbierobot likes this.
JayDeeBee is offline  
post #106 of 119 Old 01-08-2018, 03:51 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDeeBee View Post
I've had my un82mu8000 for over two months now, and have nothing but good things to say about it.
Sweet!
christmas1941b is offline  
post #107 of 119 Old 01-08-2018, 04:03 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 152
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 41
The 82MU8000 is a great TV, I've been very happy with mine.
robbierobot likes this.
mozmo is offline  
post #108 of 119 Old 05-05-2018, 07:36 AM
Senior Member
 
artyusmce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Tehachapi, Ca.
Posts: 257
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Well more of an impulse buy picked up a 65mu6290 for $485 at Walmart there blowing them out as 2018s arrive
This will be used till I get my new epson projector than moved to family room

The whole HDR thing not a real concern

Any thoughts about its capabilities for 4K / blueray movies
Or DTV sports?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
artyusmce is offline  
post #109 of 119 Old 05-14-2018, 03:34 PM
Member
 
thptrek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Houston
Posts: 175
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 17
I have 6300 series that I have had some time now. I recently went into the Picture Setting menu and many of the items are now greyed out? Also, for picture mode I only have options for Dynamic and Standard? It's like the option for Movie has gone away.

Options to adjust things like color, tint, digital clean view, auto motion plus, etc are all greyed out. What is going on? When I set up the panel I used rtings to adjust all the settings but something has changed. Firmware upgrade?

75" Samsung UN75MU6300, Yamaha TSR-5810, BA CR7 fronts, BA CR1 Center, BA micros surrounds, ELAC A4 presence, Samsung UBD-M9500, Directv HR-54 system, Apple TV 4K
thptrek is offline  
post #110 of 119 Old 05-14-2018, 05:42 PM
Member
 
thptrek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Houston
Posts: 175
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 17
SOLVED. For some reason the Source input type got changed to PC. When I changed it back to Set Top Box all the options returned and the picture settings were implemented. Don't know how it changed but now I realized that the last couple of days the picture didn't look right.

75" Samsung UN75MU6300, Yamaha TSR-5810, BA CR7 fronts, BA CR1 Center, BA micros surrounds, ELAC A4 presence, Samsung UBD-M9500, Directv HR-54 system, Apple TV 4K
thptrek is offline  
post #111 of 119 Old 05-17-2018, 06:20 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
My LG 47LW5600 TV just died and I replaced it with a 65MU6500. The LG had a hidden menu I could go into and enable a DVR. It was pretty cool...just had a USB hard drive plugged into the TV and the TV became a DVR that was controllable from the remote. Does anyone know if the samsung has a similar thing I could enable?
bluebarron is offline  
post #112 of 119 Old 05-17-2018, 07:13 PM
Advanced Member
 
Quicksilv3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Orangeville Canada
Posts: 819
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
Liked: 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebarron View Post
My LG 47LW5600 TV just died and I replaced it with a 65MU6500. The LG had a hidden menu I could go into and enable a DVR. It was pretty cool...just had a USB hard drive plugged into the TV and the TV became a DVR that was controllable from the remote. Does anyone know if the samsung has a similar thing I could enable?


Nope, unless you somewhere in Europe, it’s not enabled for North America and no way to access it.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tv: Samsung UN75MU800, Receiver: Denon AVR 730H, speakers: 4x M&K S-1B and M&K S85c for center, sub: MKsound V12 HTPC, Samsung UBP-K8500, Rogers Digital PVR, Chromecast Ultra
Quicksilv3r is offline  
post #113 of 119 Old 05-25-2018, 03:04 AM
etp
Senior Member
 
etp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: florida
Posts: 236
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by citsur86 View Post
Yeah - I’m reading that here and elsewhere. I would much rather have the FALD. It was one of the main reasons I went with the MU9000 over the X900E. The Best Buy rep told me they are both FALD...shame on me for not fact checking him. One of the main reasons I went with the Samsung was because their new HDR technology that should rival Dolby Vision. But the local dimming advantage of the Sony due to its FALD makes me think its the better choice. Time to take down the Samsung, box it up, and bring it back. Should be a fun day...

Edit: I will also use the set a lot for gaming. I heard the MU9000 has a slight edge there due to its super low input latency. Picture Quality, Motion Tracking, Local Dimming all seem to be universally reviewed as better on the X900E.
Bought the 55MU9000 today at the BX(clearance). Should get here by Saturday. I have the Sony 49X900E from BB (10 days old) and so far a great picture. However I also have a 65KS9000 and the app access/web interface is incredible compared to the Sony. We will see if there are any changes on the MU series. Ease of navigation can be important for non Tech savvy folks like my wife.
Also the Sammy will do the spectrum TV app.

It will be a slug out over the next two years to see which one is truly reliable.

ETP
etp is offline  
post #114 of 119 Old 06-09-2018, 07:46 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
TheRatPatrol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 2,054
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
Liked: 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by artyusmce View Post
Well more of an impulse buy picked up a 65mu6290 for $485 at Walmart there blowing them out as 2018s arrive
I got a 50MU6300 on clearance at Walmart for $200. I figured for my first 4KTV why not, it was a great price. I’ll move it into the MBR when I upgrade it in a few years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilv3r View Post
Nope, unless you somewhere in Europe, it’s not enabled for North America and no way to access it.
The same thing for PIP. I don’t understand why they advertise these features but don’t turn them on for North America?

BTW, are there any recommended pictures settings for these units listed somewhere?
TheRatPatrol is online now  
post #115 of 119 Old 06-19-2018, 06:40 AM
Senior Member
 
Viscious82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 279
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
Liked: 45
There is a new firmware, version V1230, available on the Samsung support website which users are claiming provides improved picture quality for 4k hdr video. I installed it on my mu9000 and hdr YouTube videos looked fantastic.

I had to download the update and install it from an USB drive since the update firmware feature on the tv did not detect that it was available.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
Davemusic likes this.
Viscious82 is online now  
post #116 of 119 Old 07-03-2018, 09:19 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 5
I just picked up a 55" MU6290 - does anybody know what screws/bolts I'd need to mount the TV to the wall?
Dave4282 is offline  
post #117 of 119 Old 07-03-2018, 10:42 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Middle TN
Posts: 73
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave4282 View Post
I just picked up a 55" MU6290 - does anybody know what screws/bolts I'd need to mount the TV to the wall?
According to rtings.com and Samsung.com, the 55" model uses a VESA 400x400 mount, so you might start you search with that.
Pagey123 is offline  
post #118 of 119 Old 07-03-2018, 10:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
JChin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Mesquite Tx
Posts: 9,123
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
Liked: 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave4282 View Post
I just picked up a 55" MU6290 - does anybody know what screws/bolts I'd need to mount the TV to the wall?
Hi Dave4282, M8x1.25x20mm or 25mm length...depend on thickness of your TV mounting bracket.
JChin is online now  
post #119 of 119 Old 07-10-2018, 11:19 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by JChin View Post
Hi Dave4282, M8x1.25x20mm or 25mm length...depend on thickness of your TV mounting bracket.

Thank you so SO much!! I've been searching everywhere to no avail for this info.
Dave4282 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
hdmi(arc) , hdr , mu series , Samsung , uhd

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off