Official 2017 Vizio M Series Owners Thread - Page 47 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 545Likes

post #1381 of 3296 Old 11-25-2017, 04:54 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by hky4life View Post
@jmatteis

Yeah, there is a Canadian version of the XRT136...so hopefully when you talk to customer service again you can get it sorted out. I linked a pick showing what quick access buttons are on my remote.
Hopefully, they can sort this out.
I can see the thumbnail but the pic won't open when I click on it.
So your TV came with it? Anyone else here in Canada that bought the M series that got this remote off the bat or was able to order it?

**EDIT** - got the pic to open, that is the same remote that they show for the American sets I think... that is the one I want. Fingers crossed they can get it to me.

We don't have that Xumo on the canadian sets do we? I see they have Canadian content available on LG sets currently, I guess with Firmware updates, they can add these apps like Youtube, etc?

Last edited by jmatteis; 11-25-2017 at 05:12 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1382 of 3296 Old 11-25-2017, 05:14 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Bought a PS4 today, hooked up with my M55.
What picture settings do you use for gaming? Game mode with computer temperature? Looks a bit cold to me.
post #1383 of 3296 Old 11-25-2017, 05:18 AM

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmatteis View Post
So, have been asking questions in another forum, but mostly that forum deals with the value in price for this TV... I have a few more questions, regarding the TV...

How will I know I am receiving HDR or 4K image. Someone on the other thread said the screen should go black for a minute then display 2160 or something similar?
Through the built in connection test, my speeds are not great. Is there a browser or something that I can use on the TV to test speed? I have it connect with ethernet, via a switch from my main router.
I have tried some Amazon Prime 4K content but it shows 1080p only when I hit the info. I want to truly enjoy all this TV has to offer, but I can't determine if I have a lemon or if I am just not able to properly test the inputs based on what I have connected? I am awaiting better HDMI cables, as all I have currently are ver 1.4, and read several pages back though, that all inputs can process HDR signals? I previously had run everything through my VSX-1022-k pioneer receiver, but have discovered it is not hdcp2.2 compliant. So, should I run my PS4 (nonpro) through a separate channel on the TV to get the best picture possible?

I know I have other questions, but am all over the place right now. Any and all information regarding the M55-E0 would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
The built in speed test sucks. Use Netflix app's speed test that's accurate.
You are trying the wrong content, Amazon prime have different copies for HD and UHD content. Select the one with UHD label.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1384 of 3296 Old 11-25-2017, 06:20 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
Liked: 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmatteis View Post
Hopefully, they can sort this out.
I can see the thumbnail but the pic won't open when I click on it.
So your TV came with it? Anyone else here in Canada that bought the M series that got this remote off the bat or was able to order it?

**EDIT** - got the pic to open, that is the same remote that they show for the American sets I think... that is the one I want. Fingers crossed they can get it to me.

We don't have that Xumo on the canadian sets do we? I see they have Canadian content available on LG sets currently, I guess with Firmware updates, they can add these apps like Youtube, etc?

Yup, my M65 came with it. Maybe they include the XRT136 for the M65 and above and then M55 and below get the XRT135??
post #1385 of 3296 Old 11-25-2017, 07:29 AM
pbc
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
Liked: 217
Hey guys, looking to buy a 50" set for my bedroom. Had the P65 for a bit in my family room before returning it and buying an OLED. Really liked it for the most part except for viewing angles.

Doesn't appear to be any 50" P series available in Canada anymore so thinking of this set. Will likely pair it with the new Vizio SB3621n-e8, which also isn't in Canada but I can get it from the US.

Other option is spending $400 more on a Sony 900 but for the bedroom I'm thinking this should be sufficient?

Was given a poor rating for the FALD by rtings which is my biggest concern as black levels are a priority for me.

My DIY Subs ... https://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1233892

Quote:

J Dunlavy:.. if you stop to think about it, no loudspeaker can sound more accurate than it measures.

post #1386 of 3296 Old 11-25-2017, 09:06 AM

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
Liked: 90
So i'm a brand new owner of a M65 and so far i've been pleased with it. I'm coming from a panasonic ST60, which I will primarily use for movie watching and gaming, but i've been impressed by the black levels and Dolby Vision on Netflix.

This brings me to my question: I haven't seen anything labeled HDR on netflix, as all the 4K content are either labeled 4K ultra HD or dolby vision. Is this because the native netflix app only supports DV? Or are all 4K content HDR unless they're DV?

LG OLED55C7P | Vizio M65‑E0 | Sony UBP-X700 | Apple TV 4K | Pioneer VSX-1121

Last edited by PeeJHooK; 11-25-2017 at 09:10 AM.
post #1387 of 3296 Old 11-25-2017, 09:09 AM

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
Liked: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbc View Post
Hey guys, looking to buy a 50" set for my bedroom. Had the P65 for a bit in my family room before returning it and buying an OLED. Really liked it for the most part except for viewing angles.

Doesn't appear to be any 50" P series available in Canada anymore so thinking of this set. Will likely pair it with the new Vizio SB3621n-e8, which also isn't in Canada but I can get it from the US.

Other option is spending $400 more on a Sony 900 but for the bedroom I'm thinking this should be sufficient?

Was given a poor rating for the FALD by rtings which is my biggest concern as black levels are a priority for me.
I just got the M65 and I think it has excellent black levels that surprisingly come pretty close to the black levels of my panasonic ST60 plasma.

LG OLED55C7P | Vizio M65‑E0 | Sony UBP-X700 | Apple TV 4K | Pioneer VSX-1121
post #1388 of 3296 Old 11-25-2017, 10:19 AM

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
Liked: 66
Wondering if anyone's figured out the best Picture Settings for these TVs in HDR mode, or if it's best to just leave everything at 50?

As for black levels, I too am coming from a plasma (S60) and am impressed by them with local dimming engaged and viewing the TV directly in front. HDR is a different story because of how hard the backlight must be driven. I just wish there were more zones; seems kinda goofy to use an array grid where the individual top and bottom rows will cover more than the black bar area when viewing wider-than-16:9 content (same goes for 4:3).

I definitely miss the uniformity and viewing angle of the ol' Panny plasma, though.

Vizio M55-E0 / Onkyo TX-SR706 / OPPO UDP-203 / Playstation 4
SVS Ultra Towers, SVS Prime Center, JBL ES30 (rear), SVS PB-1000
post #1389 of 3296 Old 11-25-2017, 11:25 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
Liked: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by multiformous View Post
Wondering if anyone's figured out the best Picture Settings for these TVs in HDR mode, or if it's best to just leave everything at 50?

As for black levels, I too am coming from a plasma (S60) and am impressed by them with local dimming engaged and viewing the TV directly in front. HDR is a different story because of how hard the backlight must be driven. I just wish there were more zones; seems kinda goofy to use an array grid where the individual top and bottom rows will cover more than the black bar area when viewing wider-than-16:9 content (same goes for 4:3).

I definitely miss the uniformity and viewing angle of the ol' Panny plasma, though.
The default calibration modes are pretty accurate(I measure with profiled colorimeter), so I would leave them at the default. That's one of the positive things about Vizio, very little more can be squeezed out of these sets from the shelf. Whomever there color/software engineer is/was has done an excellent job with that aspect. Watched the first or second episode of Stranger Things Season 2(Dolby Vision) & there is a pitch black scene where there is a lit object in the foreground & this set does just fine, the lit scene was in the center of the screen was very bright, while the surrounding FALD was very black. The only HDR content I see on Netflix is Dolby Vision, did they just decide to stick to that standard are am I missing something.
multiformous likes this.
post #1390 of 3296 Old 11-25-2017, 04:54 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Can I use hdmi 2-4 with this player and take full advantage of Dolby Vision once the firmware is updated on the player or would this require hdmi 1?

Philips BDP7502/F7 4K Ultra HD Wifi Blu-ray Player, Dolby Vision Ready

Thanks
post #1391 of 3296 Old 11-25-2017, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natemere View Post
Can I use hdmi 2-4 with this player and take full advantage of Dolby Vision once the firmware is updated on the player or would this require hdmi 1?

Thanks
pretty sure if you want to use HDR/DV from an external device (apple tv, roku, bluRay player, etc) you need to be plugged into Hdmi 1

Last edited by hky4life; 11-25-2017 at 08:03 PM.
post #1392 of 3296 Old 11-25-2017, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeeJHooK View Post
So i'm a brand new owner of a M65 and so far i've been pleased with it. I'm coming from a panasonic ST60, which I will primarily use for movie watching and gaming, but i've been impressed by the black levels and Dolby Vision on Netflix.

This brings me to my question: I haven't seen anything labeled HDR on netflix, as all the 4K content are either labeled 4K ultra HD or dolby vision. Is this because the native netflix app only supports DV? Or are all 4K content HDR unless they're DV?
If you are using the "built in" netflix app, I believe it defaults to labeling things as Dolby Vision as opposed to HDR. When using the Netflix app via my X1X, the same shows were marked as HDR. I have spent a lot of time with it yet, but so far I preferred the image quality of the builtin Netflix app vs the one on the Xbox.
PeeJHooK likes this.
post #1393 of 3296 Old 11-25-2017, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbc View Post

I just bought the M65 and I was coming from a 50" Panasonic plasma...honestly, I really haven't noticed any problems with blacks. Is it OLED level good, no....but the blacks are extremely good.

As far as the M50...I know it's onsale at Costco Canada right now for around $700....I'd say spend the extra $50ish and get the M55 instead. the M55 is only about 4" wider and 3" taller dimension wise compared to the M50, but the difference between a 50" vs 55" screen is noticeable (at least to me).
post #1394 of 3296 Old 11-25-2017, 08:33 PM

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadett View Post
Quote:

The default calibration modes are pretty accurate(I measure with profiled colorimeter), so I would leave them at the default. That's one of the positive things about Vizio, very little more can be squeezed out of these sets from the shelf. Whomever there color/software engineer is/was has done an excellent job with that aspect. Watched the first or second episode of Stranger Things Season 2(Dolby Vision) & there is a pitch black scene where there is a lit object in the foreground & this set does just fine, the lit scene was in the center of the screen was very bright, while the surrounding FALD was very black. The only HDR content I see on Netflix is Dolby Vision, did they just decide to stick to that standard are am I missing something.
Funny you say that, I thought the default settings colors were off, like it needs to be calibrated. I can't get it just right either, which is pretty annoying. I find that I have to set the color temperature to cool, otherwise everything looks too brown/red.
post #1395 of 3296 Old 11-25-2017, 09:20 PM

Quote:
pretty sure if you want to use HDR/DV from an external device (apple tv, roku, bluRay player, etc) you need to be plugged into Hdmi 1
Can someone else chime in here? According post 639 which has been referenced many times blu rays should be ok. Anyone else?

Edit: here is my original question:

post #1396 of 3296 Old 11-25-2017, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Can someone else chime in here? According post 639 which has been referenced many times blu rays should be ok. Anyone else?

My answer was in reference to the line in your OP referring to "take full advantage of Dolby Vision". The choice is yours and "post #639 " was pretty clear....use HDMi 1 if you want 4K @60fps with HDR/DV or use HDMi 2-4 for either [email protected] with HDR or [email protected] with SDR.

If you take a look at the manual for your UHD player ::https://www.download.p4c.philips.com...f7_dfu_aen.pdf

On page 14 there is a chart outlining all of the different output options/specs.

and then on page 27 there is this note:

• If this unit is connected to a non-HDCP 2.2 compatible device, HDR signals will be dynamically converted and
output in 2K resolution. Some discs may not be played correctly.
• If this unit is connected to a non-4K/60p (Color space 4:2:0) compatible device, and a 60p video is played, HDR
signals will be dynamically converted and output.
• If this unit is connected to a non-4K/60p compatible device, HDR signals will be dynamically converted.
• If this unit is connected to a non-HDR compatible device, HDR signals will be dynamically converted and output.
Some discs may output images in 2K resolution or may not be played correctly

Your particular player may require you to manually select some output settings to ensure you get HDR/DV delivered through Hdmi 2-4. You may have to go into the video settings on your player ( hit the "home" button, then select "Setup" and select "video") and under HDR output, specifically select Dolby Vision. If you leave it on auto, your player may just try to send the 4k SDR signal. Likely you should set the "Color Space" setting to YCbCr 4:2:2. Also make sure that both "Hdmi video" and "24p output" are set to auto.

That should allow you to have 4k playback with HDR (Dolby Vision) while connected to HDMI ports 2-4.
post #1397 of 3296 Old 11-25-2017, 11:26 PM

Quote:
My answer was in reference to the line in your OP referring to "take full advantage of Dolby Vision". The choice is yours and "post #639 " was pretty clear....use HDMi 1 if you want 4K @60fps with HDR/DV or use HDMi 2-4 for either [email protected] with HDR or [email protected] with SDR.

If you take a look at the manual for your UHD player ::https://www.download.p4c.philips.com...f7_dfu_aen.pdf

On page 14 there is a chart outlining all of the different output options/specs.

and then on page 27 there is this note:

• If this unit is connected to a non-HDCP 2.2 compatible device, HDR signals will be dynamically converted and
output in 2K resolution. Some discs may not be played correctly.
• If this unit is connected to a non-4K/60p (Color space 4:2:0) compatible device, and a 60p video is played, HDR
signals will be dynamically converted and output.
• If this unit is connected to a non-4K/60p compatible device, HDR signals will be dynamically converted.
• If this unit is connected to a non-HDR compatible device, HDR signals will be dynamically converted and output.
Some discs may output images in 2K resolution or may not be played correctly

Your particular player may require you to manually select some output settings to ensure you get HDR/DV delivered through Hdmi 2-4. You may have to go into the video settings on your player ( hit the "home" button, then select "Setup" and select "video") and under HDR output, specifically select Dolby Vision. If you leave it on auto, your player may just try to send the 4k SDR signal. Likely you should set the "Color Space" setting to YCbCr 4:2:2. Also make sure that both "Hdmi video" and "24p output" are set to auto.

That should allow you to have 4k playback with HDR (Dolby Vision) while connected to HDMI ports 2-4.

Hockey for life, thank you! That is exactly what I was hoping for in a response! My M65 should get here in less than a week and trying really hard to learn as much as I can before it gets here. Once it arrives everyone knows it’s hard ti come back to the forum for more education. You just want to enjoy it at that point.

The settings guigance is greatly appreciated.

BTW big Blues fan here!
hky4life likes this.
post #1398 of 3296 Old 11-26-2017, 12:08 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 1
So I got the TV and love it so far. Does it display Dolby vision and HDR via the built in Netflix app? It says it does when I watch a movie but I'm not sure if it's working or not
post #1399 of 3296 Old 11-26-2017, 12:34 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Hello,

I just got a M65-E0, and have had issues with Dolby Vision thru the Apple TV. Deep blacks appear blue, and there is noticeable block noise in dark areas. Also, whenever the on-screen display for the Apple TV come up (such as the counter on the bottom of the screen) the colors freak out. Then they return to normal when the on-screen display turns off.

I don't have much experience with this, but it almost looks like it's in the wrong color space or something. I've tried swapping out cables. I'm now using an 18 Gbps Premium-certified Belkin. I'm using the HDMI 1 input. HDR10 seems to be fine.

Does anyone have any idea what this could be? Thanks.
post #1400 of 3296 Old 11-26-2017, 06:54 AM

So does anyone find the local dimming function in HDR mode makes content look a little too contrast-y? I thought the idea was to dim the backlight in dark areas of the picture, but it seems like it also boosts brighter areas compared to when the Xtreme Black Engine Plus is disabled. Or is this just a perception issue given the raised black levels overall when the local dimming is turned off? I don't have anything to compare the look of this TV with, so perhaps someone with a little more experience/knowledge could chime in.

post #1401 of 3296 Old 11-26-2017, 07:02 AM

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
So does anyone find the local dimming function in HDR mode makes content look a little too contrast-y? I thought the idea was to dim the backlight in dark areas of the picture, but it seems like it also boosts brighter areas compared to when the Xtreme Black Engine Plus is disabled. Or is this just a perception issue given the raised black levels overall when the local dimming is turned off? I don't have anything to compare the look of this TV with, so perhaps someone with a little more experience/knowledge could chime in.
I'm in the same boat too with this. But only because I don't know even know where to enable or disable the local dimming function at on my TV (M50-E1). I've always thought Xtreme Black Engine was the local dimming function, but just with a fancy name.

Sent from my F3113 using Tapatalk

Last edited by OnQore; 11-26-2017 at 07:10 AM.
post #1402 of 3296 Old 11-26-2017, 07:10 AM

Quote:

Just connected my Oppo UDP-203 to HDMI 4 and set the video output to Auto. I can get HDR10 at [email protected] 8-bit 4:2:0 and [email protected] 12-bit 4:2:2. For Dolby Vision, it's [email protected] 12-bit and the player says "Dolby Vision" for HDR Format and Colour Space (which is what it always says for DV output). I don't have any 60fps Dolby Vision content to test. I would say you can safely use HDMI ports 2-4 for 24fps content and get the full benefit of a UHD BD player; but the ports are limited for 60fps content at 4K above 8-bit 4:2:0. If you want [email protected] 10-bit or [email protected] 12-bit 4:4:4, you'll need to go with HDMI 1 with Full UHD Colour enabled.

Last edited by multiformous; 11-26-2017 at 07:19 AM.
post #1403 of 3296 Old 11-26-2017, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnQore View Post
I'm in the same boat too with this. But only because I don't know even know where to enable or disable the local dimming function at on my TV (M50-E1). I've always thought Xtreme Black Engine was the local dimming function, but just with a fancy name.

Yes, the Xtreme Black Engine is the local dimming function. I'm pretty sure it is set to On by default in all the picture modes except Game and Computer.

post #1404 of 3296 Old 11-26-2017, 07:31 AM

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Yes, the Xtreme Black Engine is the local dimming function. I'm pretty sure it is set to On by default in all the picture modes except Game and Computer.
Oh, that's what I figured but with that fancy name who knows. It also stated under its description that it "dynamically" improves the contrast ratio. Which to me mean it's always changing its contrast ratio. So who knows what the peak of that contrast ratio is. You might just be right about it peaking to high by default with it on.

multiformous likes this.
post #1405 of 3296 Old 11-26-2017, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnQore View Post
Oh, that's what I figured but with that fancy name who knows. It also stated under its description that it "dynamically" improves the contrast ratio. Which to me mean it's always changing its contrast ratio. So who knows what the peak of that contrast ratio is. You might just be right about it peaking to high by default with it on.

Exactly, which is why I can't seem to help myself switching back and forth between On and Off settings. It's like a 'pick your poison' type scenario. If it is increasing bright areas beyond what they should be (and I don't know for certain if this is indeed the case), is that an acceptable trade off for the deeper black levels? Because in HDR mode with the Xtreme Black Engine Plus turned off, the elevated black levels result in a washed out look.

The question I ask myself is "what should it look like?" And honestly, I don't know. Could it be that the backlight needs to dim some zones in order to achieve the required encoded brightness in certain areas of the HDR picture? Like maybe one LED zone needs to be dimmed so that another may get brighter than it would otherwise normally get if the Xtreme Black Engine feature was disabled?

post #1406 of 3296 Old 11-26-2017, 12:57 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Has anyone gotten anything better than DD over ARC? I have Plex setup here, and all my movies have the full DTS-HD or TrueHD without downsampling. I was hoping that the Plex app on the tv would allow the full audio stream over ARC, but I only get DD+ showing on my Denon S710 when trying DTS-HD on Plex. Switching to regular DD 5.1 from my recordings on Plex does not change what the receiver gets from the tv. It appears the M series downsamples to DD 5.1? over ARC.
post #1407 of 3296 Old 11-26-2017, 04:14 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebufenator View Post
Has anyone gotten anything better than DD over ARC? I have Plex setup here, and all my movies have the full DTS-HD or TrueHD without downsampling. I was hoping that the Plex app on the tv would allow the full audio stream over ARC, but I only get DD+ showing on my Denon S710 when trying DTS-HD on Plex. Switching to regular DD 5.1 from my recordings on Plex does not change what the receiver gets from the tv. It appears the M series downsamples to DD 5.1? over ARC.
Did you check to make sure that Plex isn't downmixing? If its software decoder has a conservative default and Plex is set to PCM/Direct mode, that could explain it. Try Encoded/Passthrough, which should pass the audio to your receiver for decoding.
post #1408 of 3296 Old 11-26-2017, 05:16 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Well just ordered my M75 E1. Now off to read 141
Pages. Yikes. I hope there is a calibration setting somewhere in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vizio M75
Panasonic TC-65ST60 ( MY FAV TV )
LG 65UH6030
Sony KDL-55W900A
post #1409 of 3296 Old 11-26-2017, 08:52 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 30
I just picked up an M50-E1 for my daughter as her 9 year old hand-me-down Sony quit recognizing HDMI inputs. We have a P55-C1 in the living room and I've been very happy with it, so thought I'd thought I'd get an M series for the kid. I like the TV, however, the motion processing is pretty terrible. Panning shots nearly give me a headache. Aside from playing the Nintendo Switch on it (which looks great), I have only streamed from various apps.

I found Clear Action as about the only thing to supposedly help with this (it didn'), but the flicker irritates my eyes like game mode on my P series does. So far,the old Sony it replaced had a much smoother and fluent picture...

Anyone else have this experience with this TV?

-JasonThe "Z" Family Theater - I moved.
-Not your average sub build
-Klipsch Sonosub Build
SONY quality and customer service FTMFL
post #1410 of 3296 Old 11-26-2017, 10:52 PM

Just thought I would pass this along. I have an M65-E0 and I use Cogeco Cable along with their Tivo T6 DVR as my cable box. I believe it is part of the Tivo Roamio series. If you also use this equipment I would recommend going into your Tivo T6 (Roamio) menu and change the video output setting to only output a 1080i and 1080p signal. Here's why:

The other night when jumping between hockey games and college football games I noticed every once in awhile a display glitch would happen. The station would load and then within seconds the screen would flash and go black and some static (all of that would happen in an instant) and then the channel would come back and it would continue like this for sometime. Kind of like signal drop out, etc.

What I found was that more often than not it was happening when I switched to the ABC broadcast of the college football game and then back to TSN or SportsNet. Turns out the ABC broadcast was in 720p and best as I can determine, between the Tivo's software and output of that signal and the Vizio software there was some havoc being wreaked in deciphering the signal. I thought it might have been a bad HDMI cable, but it would happen with every cable i tried and on every hdmi port. Then I got concerned after one of the times it happened. after the signal stabilized a pink line appeared across the bottom of the screen. Not messed up pixels as I used the screen positioning function to move the screen around and the pink line would move with the picture. Anyways, the fix I found had to do with the video output settings on my Tivo. It was set to output 480i, 480p, 720p and 1080p signals...for some reason 1080i output was not activated. What I did and I have not had an issue since, is I disabled all 480 and 720 output signals and have 1080i and 1080p as the only to signals the Tivo will output.

If for some unforeseen reason I chose to, I can still watch stations that are broadcasting in a 480i, 480p and 720p format. Just now, the Tivo sends the signal to the M65 as a 1080i or 1080p signal. Absolutely no issues since I made that settings change.

Anyways, just that I would post this in case anyone else has this issue. It may only apply to the Tivo T6 or Roamio series....OR it may be something to check on your devices if you experience a similar issue.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page