*Official* 2017 TCL P-Series (55P607) Owners Thread (No Price Talk) - Page 121 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 4346Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #3601 of 6477 Old 11-08-2017, 07:31 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Anyone have issues watching Blu-rays via xbox/ps4?

I have an issue where when I watch blu-rays, any fast movement - it becomes pixelated and is extremely noticeable - almost like if you're steaming something and the connection drops/lags and the quality degrades. This happens on my xbox in 1 HDMI port and the same on another HDMI port on my PS4.

I was watching Baby Drive and the fast moving scenes started to really bug me, so I swapped the disk between the xbox and ps4 and same thing happens.....I tried all settings like the dimming, etc. Nothing worked.

This doesn't happen to me when I play streaming - using the apps (netflix google play, amazon video, etc).

Anyone have this same issue? I'm fully updated.
Armoured is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #3602 of 6477 Old 11-08-2017, 08:01 AM
Senior Member
 
cwick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 262
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
Liked: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffinmcfluffin View Post
HDR seems to be more of a headache than it's worth. No standard; inconsistent across different televisions, platforms, media type, and content; bizarre little inexplicable fixes with no real instruction by any of the companies that make these happen, etc.

Does it even look better? I mean that seriously. Is the constant switching, testing, and resolving truly even worth any value?
Haven't been having any issues here, think the HDR content looks great.
cwick is offline  
post #3603 of 6477 Old 11-08-2017, 08:03 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
muffinmcfluffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Elk Grove, California
Posts: 1,818
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
Liked: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwick View Post
Haven't been having any issues here, think the HDR content looks great.
And what are your specific settings, then?

Keep in mind I don't have this set, but my sister does. She's waiting for it to get wall-mounted, but I want to send her the right information so that when she watches content she's not banging her head against the wall telling me I got her a crappy television because we can't get HDR to function appropriately.

Living Room: Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Sony PS3 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 Darblet / Panamax M5400-PM / miniDSP UMIK‑1 USB
Bedroom: Samsung PN59D7000 PDP / Energy Power Bar Elite Soundbar & SW / Astro A50 / Sony PS4 / DirecTV C41W-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 Darblet / Hauppauge HD PVR 2
Classroom: SMART Board X800 / Yamaha RX-V667 / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS SB-2000
muffinmcfluffin is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #3604 of 6477 Old 11-08-2017, 08:11 AM
Senior Member
 
cwick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 262
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
Liked: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffinmcfluffin View Post
And what are your specific settings, then?

Keep in mind I don't have this set, but my sister does. She's waiting for it to get wall-mounted, but I want to send her the right information so that when she watches content she's not banging her head against the wall telling me I got her a crappy television because we can't get HDR to function appropriately.
Will have to look when I am home. Overall the HDR/DV stuff to me looks great, but I do agree with some others here that some of the dark scenes in Netflix do seem a bit dark. Mindhunter is a great example. I am tweaking the 5%/10% WB like others to help that a bit.
muffinmcfluffin likes this.
cwick is offline  
post #3605 of 6477 Old 11-08-2017, 08:11 AM
Member
 
BadtheChadass's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 31
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Hey guys, long time lurker here. I just recently pulled the trigger on the BB variant of this set. I have been reading in and out of this forum for a bit now. I have quite a bit of the flashlighting mentioned previously when FALD is disabled. I also found about six stuck pixels on the far edge of my screen, but that was with me searching for them.

Anyway, would you guys consider this to be about what I should expect if I try and do an even exchange? I've not seen anyone post that they've got uniform non-FALD black screens at all yet (or at least I wasn't convinced that they didn't disable FALD).

Would you guys consider this much flashlight ing offensive enough to return? I know I'm a bit OCD, but I just know that there are scenarios when FALD is better disabled. Thanks for any input!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20171107_183917_1510157495015.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	892.7 KB
ID:	2312008  
BadtheChadass is offline  
post #3606 of 6477 Old 11-08-2017, 08:24 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
muffinmcfluffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Elk Grove, California
Posts: 1,818
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
Liked: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwick View Post
Will have to look when I am home. Overall the HDR/DV stuff to me looks great, but I do agree with some others here that some of the dark scenes in Netflix do seem a bit dark. Mindhunter is a great example. I am tweaking the 5%/10% WB like others to help that a bit.
Okay, but then what happens if you want to watch other content? What about a UHD that doesn't have those issues? What about Netflix content that seems to be just fine? This is the kind of inconsistency that I'm referring to.

Living Room: Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Sony PS3 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 Darblet / Panamax M5400-PM / miniDSP UMIK‑1 USB
Bedroom: Samsung PN59D7000 PDP / Energy Power Bar Elite Soundbar & SW / Astro A50 / Sony PS4 / DirecTV C41W-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 Darblet / Hauppauge HD PVR 2
Classroom: SMART Board X800 / Yamaha RX-V667 / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS SB-2000
muffinmcfluffin is offline  
post #3607 of 6477 Old 11-08-2017, 08:35 AM
IAH
Senior Member
 
IAH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Riverside, CA / Sag Harbor, NY
Posts: 262
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Liked: 117
Question

Could I buy a 607 Remote, with Voice Command, to work with a 605 (which doesn't come with voice command remote)? My question is: would voice command work on a 605?

Thanks
Ian
IAH is offline  
post #3608 of 6477 Old 11-08-2017, 08:40 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
rolltide1017's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 3,468
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 502 Post(s)
Liked: 498
Those of you with an Xbox One X, what video settings should the X be set to... should I enable 4:2:2 support, 8 bit, 10 bit or 12 bit color?

PSN ID: CrimsonNagus
XBL GT: Crimson Nagus
rolltide1017 is offline  
post #3609 of 6477 Old 11-08-2017, 08:45 AM
Member
 
kevinhcraig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 35
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by theboomr View Post
As has been said, multiple users have already reported that the advanced remote CAN be paired with a 605. TCL did say on Twitter that it wouldn't work, but it's likely they just wanted to get people to spend the extra dough on the 607, and/or the person repping them on Twitter isn't super knowledgeable.

However, @mbresso , there is a pairing process for the remote. Under the battery cover is a little sync button, you have to use that to pair the remote to a TV. It is not simply a plug in batteries and go situation.
Does anyone know what the model number is for the P607 renote? I am having a hell of a time finding that online.

For reference, I have the 55P605 TV and am looking for a compatible wifi remote.
kevinhcraig is offline  
post #3610 of 6477 Old 11-08-2017, 09:06 AM
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 523
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 352 Post(s)
Liked: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armoured View Post
Anyone have issues watching Blu-rays via xbox/ps4?

I have an issue where when I watch blu-rays, any fast movement - it becomes pixelated and is extremely noticeable - almost like if you're steaming something and the connection drops/lags and the quality degrades. This happens on my xbox in 1 HDMI port and the same on another HDMI port on my PS4.

I was watching Baby Drive and the fast moving scenes started to really bug me, so I swapped the disk between the xbox and ps4 and same thing happens.....I tried all settings like the dimming, etc. Nothing worked.

This doesn't happen to me when I play streaming - using the apps (netflix google play, amazon video, etc).

Anyone have this same issue? I'm fully updated.
Make sure you go in the Roku mobile app and turn off the Noise Reduction setting, sounds like you're getting the weird artifacting that that setting causes. Unfortunately Noise Reduction is only available to change in the mobile app, not in the regular settings on the TV itself.
sandman_a_c likes this.
theboomr is offline  
post #3611 of 6477 Old 11-08-2017, 09:44 AM
Member
 
BadtheChadass's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 31
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by vecinu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwick View Post
Prime HDR content working here via the Roku app.
Thanks, I ended up finding some 4K HDR content through the Amazon app and it really does work. Now I just need to hookup ARC again to get the audio out of my 4311ci.

Turns out the backlight bleed isn't as bad as I thought. Once I fixed my MPC-BE settings, it looks better and doesn't stutter anymore.

Still, here's what my backlight bleed looks like:
What fix did you make to your MPC-BE setting and what the heck the MPC-BE setting? Thanks!
BadtheChadass is offline  
post #3612 of 6477 Old 11-08-2017, 10:18 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
RafaelSmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Orlando Fl
Posts: 3,247
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1107 Post(s)
Liked: 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolltide1017 View Post
Those of you with an Xbox One X, what video settings should the X be set to... should I enable 4:2:2 support, 8 bit, 10 bit or 12 bit color?
From discussions on the XBOX X thread....general consensus is that the X is somehow stuck in PC RGB levels regardless of dashboard setting. That might explain the elevated blacks/washed out image I have noticed and the inability to use any Brightness test patterns correctly.

ATM I have mine set to 10bit...Standard RGB....but again....there is something messed up with black levels.
RafaelSmith is offline  
post #3613 of 6477 Old 11-08-2017, 10:19 AM
Senior Member
 
cwick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 262
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
Liked: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffinmcfluffin View Post
Okay, but then what happens if you want to watch other content? What about a UHD that doesn't have those issues? What about Netflix content that seems to be just fine? This is the kind of inconsistency that I'm referring to.
All pretty much fine for me.
muffinmcfluffin likes this.
cwick is offline  
post #3614 of 6477 Old 11-08-2017, 10:21 AM
Advanced Member
 
blade005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 875
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
Liked: 526
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinhcraig View Post
Does anyone know what the model number is for the P607 renote? I am having a hell of a time finding that online.

For reference, I have the 55P605 TV and am looking for a compatible wifi remote.
RC64 REMOTE

They are hard to find and only going up in price. The link below had it listed for $39.99 for the last 2 months with an OUT OF STOCK status with an IN STOCK date that was always updated to 3 weeks away. About 2 weeks ago the only update was the pricing being moved to $79.99 and still OUT OF STOCK.

https://encompass.com/item/10846935/...Remote_Control

The ROKU app on your mobile device will give you all of the Wifi features. My biggest issue was reliable remote response due to my soundbar partially blocking the IR receiver below the TCL logo. My solution was a $9 IR Remote Extender that allows the soundbar to completely block the IR sensor and to still have a responsive remote.
blade005 is offline  
post #3615 of 6477 Old 11-08-2017, 10:25 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
muffinmcfluffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Elk Grove, California
Posts: 1,818
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
Liked: 220
Anyone use a Harmony remote with this thing? That's what my sister will intend to use.

Living Room: Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Sony PS3 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 Darblet / Panamax M5400-PM / miniDSP UMIK‑1 USB
Bedroom: Samsung PN59D7000 PDP / Energy Power Bar Elite Soundbar & SW / Astro A50 / Sony PS4 / DirecTV C41W-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 Darblet / Hauppauge HD PVR 2
Classroom: SMART Board X800 / Yamaha RX-V667 / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS SB-2000
muffinmcfluffin is offline  
post #3616 of 6477 Old 11-08-2017, 10:27 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 37
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiddleAgedGAMR View Post
I am in the process of downloading Gears now, I will update you if I see anything. I will also download the Forza 7 demo and check it out as well.
Auto won't detect it. Set it to 2.0 then go into xbox settings and switch back to 4k
Colin McClellan is offline  
post #3617 of 6477 Old 11-08-2017, 10:31 AM
Member
 
kevinhcraig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 35
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by blade005 View Post
RC64 REMOTE

They are hard to find and only going up in price. The link below had it listed for $39.99 for the last 2 months with an OUT OF STOCK status with an IN STOCK date that was always updated to 3 weeks away. About 2 weeks ago the only update was the pricing being moved to $79.99 and still OUT OF STOCK.

https://encompass.com/item/10846935/...Remote_Control

The ROKU app on your mobile device will give you all of the Wifi features. My biggest issue was reliable remote response due to my soundbar partially blocking the IR receiver below the TCL logo. My solution was a $9 IR Remote Extender that allows the soundbar to completely block the IR sensor and to still have a responsive remote.

Is the RC64 the official P607 remote? My understanding is this remote was used in some older TV models which is why it's hard to find (since it's no longer produced.)
kevinhcraig is offline  
post #3618 of 6477 Old 11-08-2017, 10:45 AM
Advanced Member
 
blade005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 875
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
Liked: 526
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinhcraig View Post
Is the RC64 the official P607 remote? My understanding is this remote was used in some older TV models which is why it's hard to find (since it's no longer produced.)
Someone back in August got one from eBay and got it working with P605. Just hard to find now. Don't know if it was used in older TCL TV models are just the P607. Only one I have seen confirmed to work.

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/166-lc...l#post54576228

If I recall, they had to press the pairing button under battery case on RC64 and then from TCL Roku Menu -- SETTINGS -- SYSTEM -- POWER -- SYSTEM RESTART and then it should pair up.
theboomr likes this.
blade005 is offline  
post #3619 of 6477 Old 11-08-2017, 11:26 AM
Senior Member
 
crawlgsx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 230
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
Liked: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffinmcfluffin View Post
Anyone use a Harmony remote with this thing? That's what my sister will intend to use.


Yes myself and many others, many versions of harmony remotes all working without issues .


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
muffinmcfluffin and theboomr like this.

Chris D.
LG C9 OLED - XBOX One X
crawlgsx is offline  
post #3620 of 6477 Old 11-08-2017, 12:19 PM
Senior Member
 
cwick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 262
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
Liked: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffinmcfluffin View Post
Anyone use a Harmony remote with this thing? That's what my sister will intend to use.
Yes, Harmony Smart Control with hub here....something like that, works great.
muffinmcfluffin and theboomr like this.
cwick is offline  
post #3621 of 6477 Old 11-08-2017, 12:47 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
helvetica bold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,748
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2011 Post(s)
Liked: 1302
Sorry to ask in this thread but where is the 4.2.2 option on the Xbox One X? I did notice the PC RGB worked on the X but really crushed blacks on my OG Xbox.

LG65C9 & E9, XBOX ONE X, PS4PRO, APPLE 4K, SONY STRDN1070, Q Acoustics: 3010i & 3090Ci
helvetica bold is offline  
post #3622 of 6477 Old 11-08-2017, 01:21 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 134
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkgx1 View Post
Thanks! I would love to see the other settings too once you have access.
Here they are. These are the settings I have on the input my PS4 Pro is hooked up to:








The 5% and 10% under WB is something I’ve been tweaking. I currently have it set to all 0’s at the moment.
elchingon702 likes this.

LG 55C9PUA
Denon AVR-S930H Receiver
Philips BDP7502 UHD Bluray Player
Apple TV 4K - 32GB
PS4 Pro and Xbox One X

Last edited by JohngPR; 11-08-2017 at 02:05 PM.
JohngPR is offline  
post #3623 of 6477 Old 11-08-2017, 01:54 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
rolltide1017's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 3,468
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 502 Post(s)
Liked: 498
Quote:
Originally Posted by helvetica bold View Post
Sorry to ask in this thread but where is the 4.2.2 option on the Xbox One X? I did notice the PC RGB worked on the X but really crushed blacks on my OG Xbox.
It is somewhere in the advanced videos settings but I don't remember the exact path to get there. Will look tonight and post back. It's just a check box to enable 4:2:2 support. I'm just trying to figure out if I need to enable it or not.
shadow46x2 likes this.

PSN ID: CrimsonNagus
XBL GT: Crimson Nagus
rolltide1017 is offline  
post #3624 of 6477 Old 11-08-2017, 02:00 PM
Senior Member
 
crawlgsx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 230
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
Liked: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolltide1017 View Post
It is somewhere in the advanced videos settings but I don't remember the exact path to get there. Will look tonight and post back. It's just a check box to enable 4:2:2 support. I'm just trying to figure out if I need to enable it or not.


I tried with and without and noticed no difference.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris D.
LG C9 OLED - XBOX One X
crawlgsx is offline  
post #3625 of 6477 Old 11-08-2017, 02:46 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
helvetica bold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,748
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2011 Post(s)
Liked: 1302
I would still enable it since that the max color information available for HDR (I think).

LG65C9 & E9, XBOX ONE X, PS4PRO, APPLE 4K, SONY STRDN1070, Q Acoustics: 3010i & 3090Ci
helvetica bold is offline  
post #3626 of 6477 Old 11-08-2017, 05:11 PM
Member
 
matownz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 42
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I've sifted through this thread for a solid half hour, and I give up! Can someone please help! I already have an LG SJ9 soundbar, which only has one HDMI input, but it's capable of supporting Dolby Atmos! If I bought this 55P607 TV, I would like to plug an Xbox One X into HDMI 1 and a PS4 Pro into HDMI 2. Then an HDMI out of HDMI 3 / ARC into the SJ9 soundbar. My question is will my Xbox One X be able to pass through Atmos, through the TV, to the soundbar? Or does the TV only pass through Atmos from internal apps?
matownz is offline  
post #3627 of 6477 Old 11-08-2017, 06:30 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
helvetica bold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,748
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2011 Post(s)
Liked: 1302
Guardians Vol 2 UHD is stunning looking! Playing it on the Xbox One X and it really looks incredible on the TCL. This crazy TV...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LG65C9 & E9, XBOX ONE X, PS4PRO, APPLE 4K, SONY STRDN1070, Q Acoustics: 3010i & 3090Ci
helvetica bold is offline  
post #3628 of 6477 Old 11-08-2017, 07:08 PM
Member
 
chadpetree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 100
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadpetree View Post
I cannot find the TCL 55P7607 on amazon germany, only the TCL U55P6046 is sold amazon.de is it the same tv? I have my doubts since it says it's been available since february 2017 and the 55P7607 was released at the end of june
Any input on this ?

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 2 mit Tapatalk
chadpetree is offline  
post #3629 of 6477 Old 11-08-2017, 07:35 PM
Member
 
9646gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 103
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 25
I'm getting that annoying white screen between scenes when watching Stranger Things 2 on the built in app as well. Really hope they fix this soon.
theboomr and statestreetblue like this.
9646gt is offline  
post #3630 of 6477 Old 11-08-2017, 07:55 PM
Member
 
rrskda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 140
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
Liked: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadpetree View Post
Any input on this ?

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 2 mit Tapatalk
Definitely not the same TV. It supports HDR, but doesn't have WCG, and it can't get very bright. Oddly it has 200 dimming zones, which is far more than the P605/607.
theboomr likes this.
rrskda is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off