Black Friday TV Help
Calling all experts out there to help me out on this:
For context I own this TV (bought at Black Friday last year) and I do think it's pretty great for my needs: Samsung-UN65KS8000-65-Inch
I'm pretty ok getting something that's not very best in class / that's mid-high end. Just want it to be very solid quality and unlikely to be obsolete quickly. I mostly watch sports, casual TV and the occasional 4K movie.
I need to buy the following and am looking to use black Friday pricing to save some bucks on some good models:
1) Media Room - A 75 inch 4K UHD TV
2) Master BR - A 40-50 inch 4K UHD TV
3) Office - A 40-50 inch 4K UHD TV (probably on the lower side closer to 40 inches)
Here's some options I'm looking at now. Hoping to hear some opinions.
1) Media Room - This will be my main TV so needs to be really solid.
Sony XBR75X850E - This is only $2K for Black Friday, but don't know about Sony TVs. I have always bought Samsung and like my current smart Hub interface.
Samsung UN75MU8000FXZA - Looks like $2.6K...also considering this one as I love my last Samsung purchase, but seems to be a good bit more and not discounted for Black Friday
2) Master BR - I'll watch this TV a lot so I'm willing to spend a bit on it.
Samsung UN49MU7000FXZA - Seems very affordable
Samsung UN49MU8000FXZA - Much more expensive and not sure if worth the difference
3. Office - Doesn't need to be anything amazing, just needs to be fairly current for a while. Would like it to looks sleek when mounted though so wondering about depth.
Samsung UN40MU6290FXZA - Only $327 w/ black Friday pricing
Welcome any help or advice. Much appreciated!