Sony XBR65X900E vs XBR65X930E vs P65-E1 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 03-05-2018, 09:00 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Sony XBR65X900E vs XBR65X930E vs P65-E1

Hey Guys,

I have read a few posts, I do understand the 930E is the better TV Overall and performs better in HDR. I am wondering by how much? I live in Canada and currently I am getting 900E for 1900 CAD (all taxes included) and 930E for 2900 CAD (all taxes included).
There is a difference of a 1000 dollars. I do have the money saved up but I do not want to just splurge on this until it is really really worth it.
Another option I was thinking about was the Vizio P65-E1. I am getting that for 1900 CAD (all taxes included) too. The thing with 900E is I am getting it slightly used for a good deal, that's why I think there is a price difference. I have heard good things from Rtings for Vizio, but bad things from customer experience + software side.

What I use the TV For: Netflix, 4K and 1080p Discs and really want HDR, and RPG Games from my PC and planning to buy an Console soon.

My current tv is an LG 55" UH6150, I don't find any difference between Netflix normal and HDR content on that TV even though it says HDR.

Thanks Guys really appreciate any help and guidance towards it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
p65-e1 , Sony , Vizio , x900e , x930e

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page