Samsung 65" Q9F 2018 QLED Hands-On & Review - Page 3 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 564Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #61 of 875 Old 03-20-2018, 02:32 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
player002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 6,222
Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3928 Post(s)
Liked: 2934
Quote:
Originally Posted by imagic View Post
You happen to know the details (picture mode, HDR or SDR)?
Honestly I think the black crush is only because of the set not being broken in and not calibrated.. I highly doubt it has black crush... Black crush can be from wrong gamma, wrong brightness settings so many things... I am sure once you calibrate it you will correct this notion.

My set up
LG 65B7 | Samsung KS8000 |Sony 55XBR 930D |Samsung 55Q7 Samsung 60F8500 |LG Oled 55C8
LG Oled 65C8 |Samsung 65 Q9FNSamsung 55 Q8FN | Sony 65 900F |Samsung 65 NU8000
Onkyo TX-NR545 + Dolby Atmos Speakers |Xbox One X |Ps4 Pro |PS VR |Oculus Rift
AMD Ryzen 1700 + Vega 64 + Mining Rigs Samsung Galaxy S8
player002 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 875 Old 03-20-2018, 02:33 PM - Thread Starter
Mark Henninger
 
imagic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 15,470
Mentioned: 425 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8815 Post(s)
Liked: 15481
Quote:
Originally Posted by player002 View Post
Honestly I think the black crush is only because of the set not being broken in and not calibrated.. I highly doubt it has black crush... Black crush can be from wrong gamma, wrong brightness settings so many things... I am sure once you calibrate it you will correct this notion.
I agree with this, I don't see any indication that this TV suffers from crushed blacks.
CaptinCrunch and player002 like this.

Mark Henninger
Editor, AVS Forum
imagic is online now  
post #63 of 875 Old 03-20-2018, 02:38 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,746
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 723 Post(s)
Liked: 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by imagic View Post
That's HDR movie mode... I'll do a BT.709 calibration at 100 hours.
Ah ok. Impressive range, but I'm definitely curious for SDR performance.

Setup:
Spoiler!
dkfan9 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #64 of 875 Old 03-20-2018, 02:40 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 269
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
Liked: 91
53ms in game mode is impossible, probably even for 1080p


incidentally, can anyone check game lag for Q9 specifically for 1080p ?

900f for example has ~20+ ms for 4K and 40ms for 1080p
UltimateDisplay is offline  
post #65 of 875 Old 03-20-2018, 02:42 PM - Thread Starter
Mark Henninger
 
imagic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 15,470
Mentioned: 425 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8815 Post(s)
Liked: 15481
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateDisplay View Post
53ms in game mode is impossible, probably even for 1080p


incidentally, can anyone check game lag for Q9 specifically for 1080p ?

900f for example has ~20+ ms for 4K and 40ms for 1080p
Around 22 ms with 1080p measured center of screen.
UltimateDisplay likes this.

Mark Henninger
Editor, AVS Forum
imagic is online now  
post #66 of 875 Old 03-20-2018, 02:46 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 46
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked: 7
Not to nag, but any info on the wiring setup needed for installation? I.e., how long is the optical cable they supply? How big is the control box? How big is the supplied sound bar (if any)? How does it sound with the supplied gear? (Reason I ask is we're considering ordering one very soon.)
Blammar is offline  
post #67 of 875 Old 03-20-2018, 02:52 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 269
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
Liked: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by imagic View Post
Around 22 ms with 1080p measured center of screen.
thanks


also, does 2018 Q9FN support the following PC modes:
1080p @ 120hz
1440p @ 60 hz
1440p @ 120 hz

?
UltimateDisplay is offline  
post #68 of 875 Old 03-20-2018, 02:53 PM - Thread Starter
Mark Henninger
 
imagic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 15,470
Mentioned: 425 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8815 Post(s)
Liked: 15481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blammar View Post
Not to nag, but any info on the wiring setup needed for installation? I.e., how long is the optical cable they supply? How big is the control box? How big is the supplied sound bar (if any)? How does it sound with the supplied gear? (Reason I ask is we're considering ordering one very soon.)
There is no soundbar, I'll get measurements on the one connect box, which is larger and heavier this year because it contains the power supply.

There are two different lengths cables available, a 5-meter is shipped with the TV and a 15 M cable is available. Also, it's not just an optical cable, and this case it also carries power to the TV so that only one chords needs to run to the display itself. I believe I mentioned this in the homepage post that you can click through to... Setup was very fast, simple and easy, this version of The Invisible connection cable genuinely offers something that you can't get with other TVs. Namely, you don't have to worry about the power outlet being anywhere near the display itself.

I will include comments on audio performance using the built-in speakers when I write the review, or maybe before that given that I will probably be stuck inside all day tomorrow

Mark Henninger
Editor, AVS Forum
imagic is online now  
post #69 of 875 Old 03-20-2018, 02:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
AnotherDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,299
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 938 Post(s)
Liked: 576
Don't most people investing at this level for a display have a preamp / receiver to handle the audio?
Keithian likes this.

---------------------------------------
Samsung 75Q9FN, OPPO UDP-205
Win 10 Pro x64 1903
HT Enthusiast Extended Custom WF v19.3.0 - 7/5/2019
HT Enthusiast Essentials Custom WF v1.2.0 - 7/5/2019
AnotherDude is online now  
post #70 of 875 Old 03-20-2018, 03:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
egrady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: San Antonio, TX USA
Posts: 1,443
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 364 Post(s)
Liked: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by cah95046 View Post
regarding ANSI contrast measurements:

If you made the same ANSI contrast measurement with an OLED what would be the result?

Given that OLED black level is zero I don't see how you could compare ANSI. Still, a 15-20K ANSI ratio is pretty fantastic. I don't know what my 940D measures, but that is not the problem with top tier LED's in my opinion. Halos and light bleed are. That is why I'm hoping the Q9 is the answer.
egrady is offline  
post #71 of 875 Old 03-20-2018, 03:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
fatuglyguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: southern CA
Posts: 2,334
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
Liked: 1063
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherDude View Post
Don't most people investing at this level for a display have a preamp / receiver to handle the audio?
As someone who sold TVs...the answer is a big fat no. We're in our own little bubble here on AVS. You'd be surprised how many people:

-don't even consider sound
-"for $____, it better have speakers"
-say they don't have room for any extra equipment
-say "they're not into all that stuff" or "it's a small room so I don't really need it" as they pay for a massive 75" display

I really don't understand it. People were entirely willing to pay big bucks for a high-end TV and then didn't see any extra value in sound. Or if they did, a lot of them would pair their nice TV with a chintzy $200 soundbar. Better than nothing I guess
-
SuperFist likes this.

movies Sony 65A1E|Sonus faber Toy, Toy Center, Venere Wall|SVS SB2000|Sony ZA5000ES|UDP 205/UB820|ATV 4K
music Sonus faber Liuto|REL S/5|Sony A1ES|Wadia 321|Sony SCD-777ES|Sony PS-HX500|Sonos Connect|AQ Niagara 5000
desk Sonus faber Toy monitor|REL T-Zero|Rega Brio|AQ Dragonfly Cobalt/Victoria|Mac mini|AQ PowerQuest 3
living Sony 65Z9D|B&W 706 S2/SF Chameleon B|Marantz 1508|ATV 4K|Panasonic UB900
fatuglyguy is offline  
post #72 of 875 Old 03-20-2018, 03:35 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
D-Nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Columbia, SC
Posts: 16,780
Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1832 Post(s)
Liked: 3596
Quote:
Originally Posted by imagic View Post
That doesn't seem right... Samsung was showing off 15 to 16 ms of lag in game mode in the innovation room demos. With my measurements it typically settled somewhere under 18 ms, measured in the middle of the screen.



Worst case low 20s... the TV (as with past Samsungs and other TVs) can take a few seconds to "settle in" and reach its lowest lag versus when I turn on the lag tester.



Sometimes my lag tester acts goofy like that, giving inflated readings, but definitely Game mode should not exhibit that kind of lag., even with Game Motion Plus settings active.
Yes it was acting “goofy” and those measurements are from the center bar, not top or bottom or average. I did notice the screen “pumping” brightness durning the test. I’ll remeasure in a few.
D-Nice is offline  
post #73 of 875 Old 03-20-2018, 03:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
AnotherDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,299
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 938 Post(s)
Liked: 576
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuglyguy View Post
As someone who sold TVs...the answer is a big fat no. We're in our own little bubble here on AVS. You'd be surprised how many people:

-don't even consider sound
-"for $____, it better have speakers"
-say they don't have room for any extra equipment
-say "they're not into all that stuff" or "it's a small room so I don't really need it" as they pay for a massive 75" display

I really don't understand it. People were entirely willing to pay big bucks for a high-end TV and then didn't see any extra value in sound. Or if they did, a lot of them would pair their nice TV with a chintzy $200 soundbar. Better than nothing I guess
-
That's probably because they don't realize what a huge impact sound quality has on the viewing experience.
CoopKill and DTM52 like this.
AnotherDude is online now  
post #74 of 875 Old 03-20-2018, 03:55 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 46
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherDude View Post
That's probably because they don't realize what a huge impact sound quality has on the viewing experience.
I do, but I also want to kill off the design of having a receiver/preamp along with all of the other boxes (4k player, game console, etc.)

I really want to push the design where all of the video switching, etc, is in the monitor only, and all we need to do is hook up a good quality soundbar with a powered sub to it, and we're good to go.
Blammar is offline  
post #75 of 875 Old 03-20-2018, 04:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Reddig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Central U.S.
Posts: 2,830
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
Liked: 984
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherDude View Post
Don't most people investing at this level for a display have a preamp / receiver to handle the audio?
Id say mostly not. Most people just buy a tv. Some get a soundbar. Even fewer are people like us on AVS. Even when I upgrade to a 4K HDR panel for my living room I will only be using a soundbar to keep up the WAF factor. I have a Pioneer Kuro plasma now that has a ok sounding built in soundbar. I watch sports and game in the living room. I do all my serious movie watching in my dedicated theater. Some gaming and sports down there too.



Thanks for the info @imagic . So far the Q9 is looking like a great set. Excited for a review. Im still leaning towards a 65"LG OLED though for my living room.
rlindo likes this.

JBL Pro Cinema/JTR/JVC/Denon/Oppo/Roku Ultra/Elite Screens/Furman/Seatcraft/Acoustimac/AudioQuest
Reddig is offline  
post #76 of 875 Old 03-20-2018, 04:07 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
AnotherDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,299
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 938 Post(s)
Liked: 576
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blammar View Post
I do, but I also want to kill off the design of having a receiver/preamp along with all of the other boxes (4k player, game console, etc.)

I really want to push the design where all of the video switching, etc, is in the monitor only, and all we need to do is hook up a good quality soundbar with a powered sub to it, and we're good to go.
I agree with video switching being at the display (or video processor), I have a B&K preamp and do not use it for video connections. But no soundbar will ever remotely replace 5+ well-placed speakers and a sub for emotional impact. Of course that is more work and expense than a soundbar.
anthonymoody and MikeBiker like this.
AnotherDude is online now  
post #77 of 875 Old 03-20-2018, 04:09 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
D-Nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Columbia, SC
Posts: 16,780
Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1832 Post(s)
Liked: 3596
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateDisplay View Post
53ms in game mode is impossible, probably even for 1080p


incidentally, can anyone check game lag for Q9 specifically for 1080p ?

900f for example has ~20+ ms for 4K and 40ms for 1080p
The 900F here is measuring 43ms in Game mode for 1080p.
D-Nice is offline  
post #78 of 875 Old 03-20-2018, 04:12 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
AnotherDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,299
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 938 Post(s)
Liked: 576
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddig View Post
Id say mostly not. Most people just buy a tv. Some get a soundbar. Even fewer are people like us on AVS. Even when I upgrade to a 4K HDR panel for my living room I will only be using a soundbar to keep up the WAF factor. I have a Pioneer Kuro plasma now that has a ok sounding built in soundbar. I watch sports and game in the living room. I do all my serious movie watching in my dedicated theater. Some gaming and sports down there too.



Thanks for the info @imagic . So far the Q9 is looking like a great set. Excited for a review. Im still leaning towards a 65"LG OLED though for my living room.
Sigh, guess I'm in the minority!
AnotherDude is online now  
post #79 of 875 Old 03-20-2018, 04:46 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
D-Nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Columbia, SC
Posts: 16,780
Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1832 Post(s)
Liked: 3596
So there seems to be a sync issue between the Leo Bodnar and the Q9FN. The tester is brand new and works perfectly fine on a C8, C7, A1E, 900F and 900E. At any rate, I just ordered another one even though I think the issue is this TV and not the tester.

Last test of 1080p game mode had a measurement of 17.8ms as the lowest reading. Constant reading was 23.2ms
D-Nice is offline  
post #80 of 875 Old 03-20-2018, 05:13 PM
Advanced Member
 
Blackvette94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 531
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
Liked: 284
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Nice View Post
So there seems to be a sync issue between the Leo Bodnar and the Q9FN. The tester is brand new and works perfectly fine on a C8, C7, A1E, 900F and 900E. At any rate, I just ordered another one even though I think the issue is this TV and not the tester.

Last test of 1080p game mode had a measurement of 17.8ms as the lowest reading. Constant reading was 23.2ms
I have the Leo Bodnar aswell and have seen this happen on some tvs, mainly fald ones that you can’t turn off the local dimming all the way like this q9.

Are you able to label the input pc and check game mode on there? That is 4:4:4 and usually it is lower than normal game mode. My guess is it will show the 15ms that samsung claims the tv has. Sometimes pc mode disables local dimming but I doubt that will bethe case here.

How is your take on dse and vertical banding on the q9? I find oled has no visible dse and the vertical banding I rarely see in content but vertical banding on led’s I see in most panning content.

Thanks for all your help Dwayne, we all really appreciate it!
Blackvette94 is offline  
post #81 of 875 Old 03-20-2018, 05:18 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
VA_DaveB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,356
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1363 Post(s)
Liked: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherDude View Post
Sigh, guess I'm in the minority!
AVS members are in the minority. The normal TV buyer expects the sound in the TV to be adequate, especially when forking over $4K. It's amazing how horrible the built-in speakers are in these giant pricey TVs. Sites like this could help but they go along and suggest that you spend another $2K on a sound system after dumping that $4K on the TV.
VA_DaveB is offline  
post #82 of 875 Old 03-20-2018, 05:22 PM
Senior Member
 
realjetavenger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Only the NSA knows for sure
Posts: 229
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherDude View Post
Sigh, guess I'm in the minority!
Besides the main viewing room, some of us even have a surround sound system in their bedroom's (5.1) to go with the flat screen tv.
markg35 and CoopKill like this.
realjetavenger is offline  
post #83 of 875 Old 03-20-2018, 05:45 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
AnotherDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,299
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 938 Post(s)
Liked: 576
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA_DaveB View Post
AVS members are in the minority. The normal TV buyer expects the sound in the TV to be adequate, especially when forking over $4K. It's amazing how horrible the built-in speakers are in these giant pricey TVs. Sites like this could help but they go along and suggest that you spend another $2K on a sound system after dumping that $4K on the TV.
I'm all for built-in speakers being crappy (and cheap!). I'd rather see an optional soundbar.
rlindo likes this.
AnotherDude is online now  
post #84 of 875 Old 03-20-2018, 05:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,176
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 977 Post(s)
Liked: 709
Quote:
Originally Posted by realjetavenger View Post
Besides the main viewing room, some of us even have a surround sound system in their bedroom's (5.1) to go with the flat screen tv.
raises hand lol
Keithian is offline  
post #85 of 875 Old 03-20-2018, 05:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Viper32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 2,199
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1332 Post(s)
Liked: 1029
hand up also...
Keithian likes this.

Current Sets: Sony XBR75X940C, Sony XBR75X940D, Samsung UN65KS9800, Samsung Q9FN, UN55KS8500, UN49JS8500, TCL P-Series (55P607)
Previous Sets: Sony XBR65X930D, XBR65X900B, XBR49X830C, Samsung KS8000, KU6500, JS9000, JU7090, JU6500, JU6400, HU9000, HU7250, PN64F8500, Vizio P65, LG 65EF9500, LG 55EC9300, Hisense 55H8C
Viper32 is offline  
post #86 of 875 Old 03-20-2018, 06:16 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Reddig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Central U.S.
Posts: 2,830
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
Liked: 984
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherDude View Post
Sigh, guess I'm in the minority!
Dont get me wrong, when I lived in apartments and before I got married I ALWAYS had some sort of AVR and surround sound with my main tv. Now that I own a home I have a dedicated movie watching theatre space with a great 7.2 surround system. I don't need to have a sound system on my secondary viewing spaces. If I was single and had more of a budget maybe.


TV sound sucks tho for 99.99% of panels. I have to at least have a soundbar with a tv.
fatuglyguy likes this.

JBL Pro Cinema/JTR/JVC/Denon/Oppo/Roku Ultra/Elite Screens/Furman/Seatcraft/Acoustimac/AudioQuest
Reddig is offline  
post #87 of 875 Old 03-20-2018, 06:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
AnotherDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,299
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 938 Post(s)
Liked: 576
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddig View Post
Dont get me wrong, when I lived in apartments and before I got married I ALWAYS had some sort of AVR and surround sound with my main tv. Now that I own a home I have a dedicated movie watching theatre space with a great 7.2 surround system. I don't need to have a sound system on my secondary viewing spaces. If I was single and had more of a budget maybe.


TV sound sucks tho for 99.99% of panels. I have to at least have a soundbar with a tv.
Thanks, I don't feel that lonely anymore . Now let's see what this guy can actually deliver visually!
AnotherDude is online now  
post #88 of 875 Old 03-20-2018, 06:27 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by imagic View Post
Much higher. I could not get past 5000:1 or so with wither 2016 or 2017 models, regardless of settings.
Well despite all the shade the owners thread was throwing on this tv. Turns out the Q9 is raising the LED TV performance bar. That photo with those two tv's reflecting on one another was really telling. Excited to see what else the pros have to say. I watch most of my TV during the day and have long wanted to have the blinds open and enjoy a great film. The 2018 QLED range is looking to be a great pick.

Last edited by bigcjm; 03-20-2018 at 06:30 PM.
bigcjm is offline  
post #89 of 875 Old 03-20-2018, 06:46 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,176
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 977 Post(s)
Liked: 709
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddig View Post
Dont get me wrong, when I lived in apartments and before I got married I ALWAYS had some sort of AVR and surround sound with my main tv. Now that I own a home I have a dedicated movie watching theatre space with a great 7.2 surround system. I don't need to have a sound system on my secondary viewing spaces. If I was single and had more of a budget maybe.


TV sound sucks tho for 99.99% of panels. I have to at least have a soundbar with a tv.
Exactly the reason not to get married
Keithian is offline  
post #90 of 875 Old 03-20-2018, 07:05 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
player002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 6,222
Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3928 Post(s)
Liked: 2934
Quote:
Originally Posted by realjetavenger View Post
Besides the main viewing room, some of us even have a surround sound system in their bedroom's (5.1) to go with the flat screen tv.
Lol yup I got a Samsung sound bar with 2 rear wireless speakers in the bedroom. 5.1 in my bedroom lmao my spouse is like why? I said cause I can lol
rlindo and realjetavenger like this.

My set up
LG 65B7 | Samsung KS8000 |Sony 55XBR 930D |Samsung 55Q7 Samsung 60F8500 |LG Oled 55C8
LG Oled 65C8 |Samsung 65 Q9FNSamsung 55 Q8FN | Sony 65 900F |Samsung 65 NU8000
Onkyo TX-NR545 + Dolby Atmos Speakers |Xbox One X |Ps4 Pro |PS VR |Oculus Rift
AMD Ryzen 1700 + Vega 64 + Mining Rigs Samsung Galaxy S8
player002 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
q9f , qled , Samsung

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off