2018 Sony XBR 900F owners thread (No Price Talk) - Page 140 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 4515Likes

post #4171 of 10365 Old 11-16-2018, 12:50 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
Liked: 72
Easy solution, move the hubby to a diff room!
seggers and Ricoflashback like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4172 of 10365 Old 11-16-2018, 12:58 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoryx View Post
Easy solution, move the hubby to a diff room!

LOL - in fact he IS in a different room - I stay up until around 11 in the living room - he's in the bedroom earlier than I...we have a small humble home and the 7.1 system is pretty loud.
CaptinCrunch likes this.
post #4173 of 10365 Old 11-16-2018, 01:11 PM

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Maybe i should get a really good set of headphones instead? Is there a great set of those that will work via bluetooth?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4174 of 10365 Old 11-16-2018, 01:32 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by merhow89 View Post
Maybe i should get a really good set of headphones instead? Is there a great set of those that will work via bluetooth?
Yeah at that point, you might as well seek a good pair of headphones and keep the nice 7.1 setup for when no one is trying to sleep.
post #4175 of 10365 Old 11-16-2018, 01:52 PM

Liked: 13
Hello folks. 65-900F was delivered today as a replacement for a failed 65-900E - we turned the 900E on one day and it was stuck in the test pattern, just cycling over and over. It was only 6 months old, and Sony replaced it with the 900F. I'm still reading through settings suggestions on various sites, and I'll find what works best for us...but I have a problem. I have the TV connected to our cable box on HDMI2, and our Onkyo TX-NR676 on HDMI3 - and that's where our AppleTV, Shield, and BluRay are connected. I am using ARC to get the cable and Sony App sound back to the receiver. When the TV is first turned on it will switch to external audio, but then the sound will drop out a few times (5 or 6) over the first few minutes everything is turned on. When I switch over to the Shield or AppleTV (HDMI3) the TV will show the gray "No Signal" screen a few times before it finally settles - the gray screen may only pop up 2 or 3 times, or it could be continuously popping up every 5 to 10 seconds.

I know that's a lot of info - I assumed it was just a quirk of the 900E, but it's happening with the 900F as well. I replaced the HDMI cables with pricey ones, and it the issue still occurred so I went back to the highly recommended MonoPrice cables. During the 4 weeks that we waited for the repair attempts and delivery of the new TV, I moved our son's Samsung HDR capable 50 inch into the living. I didn't change any settings, just connected the same HDMI cables to the same HDMI ports on the Samsung - not once in 4 weeks has the audio dropped out, or the gray "No Signal" screen popped up. I thought "HA! There it is, proof that something was screwy with that 900E" - but here we are, the 900F is screwy too.

I've been reading through these forums and on Reddit and it seems that lots of folks have issues with Sony ARC. I'd prefer to use the TV's NetFlix and Prime apps because, well, the native app should be best, right? If I disable ARC and use the Optical cable to get audio to my receiver, will I lose channels and/or quality? I appreciate any input, thanks
post #4176 of 10365 Old 11-16-2018, 02:10 PM

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bklynblaze View Post
Got the call. My delivery for my 75" 900F is scheduled for Tuesday. Beyond excited. Coming from a 2013 Samsung F8000 which was a great 1080P set at the time but I figured it's time for a 4K upgrade!

Been reading this thread and learning a lot as far as setup, settings, making sure sure cable or satellite STB is set on native or 1080i to let TV do the upscaling (which I had no idea about until reading this thread). Hopefully I don't have any issues. If I do I know I can come here for help.

Had a question as far as what remotes you guys are using. I have a Harmony One remote but I'm wondering if I should just use the included Sony remote for ease of use and making things simpler. I will only have a sound bar, Xbox One X and Apple 4K TV hooked up.

The question is...can you set up the included Sony remote to control your set top box channel and volume with the volume coming out of your sound bar? I currently have my Harmony remote controlling sound from TV coming out of the sound bar and I'd like to do the same with the Sony remote. Also, when using Apple 4K TV does the apple remote control the sound coming out of sound bar if its set up properly or sound coming out of tv?

What remote are you guys using to control everything? Thanks guys and have a great day!
I'm using the Harmony Ultimate Home from Costco. It even controls my Nvidia Shield.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
post #4177 of 10365 Old 11-16-2018, 03:09 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
Liked: 1394
Quote:
Originally Posted by geonjay View Post
Hello folks. 65-900F was delivered today as a replacement for a failed 65-900E - we turned the 900E on one day and it was stuck in the test pattern, just cycling over and over. It was only 6 months old, and Sony replaced it with the 900F. I'm still reading through settings suggestions on various sites, and I'll find what works best for us...but I have a problem. I have the TV connected to our cable box on HDMI2, and our Onkyo TX-NR676 on HDMI3 - and that's where our AppleTV, Shield, and BluRay are connected. I am using ARC to get the cable and Sony App sound back to the receiver. When the TV is first turned on it will switch to external audio, but then the sound will drop out a few times (5 or 6) over the first few minutes everything is turned on. When I switch over to the Shield or AppleTV (HDMI3) the TV will show the gray "No Signal" screen a few times before it finally settles - the gray screen may only pop up 2 or 3 times, or it could be continuously popping up every 5 to 10 seconds.

I know that's a lot of info - I assumed it was just a quirk of the 900E, but it's happening with the 900F as well. I replaced the HDMI cables with pricey ones, and it the issue still occurred so I went back to the highly recommended MonoPrice cables. During the 4 weeks that we waited for the repair attempts and delivery of the new TV, I moved our son's Samsung HDR capable 50 inch into the living. I didn't change any settings, just connected the same HDMI cables to the same HDMI ports on the Samsung - not once in 4 weeks has the audio dropped out, or the gray "No Signal" screen popped up. I thought "HA! There it is, proof that something was screwy with that 900E" - but here we are, the 900F is screwy too.

I've been reading through these forums and on Reddit and it seems that lots of folks have issues with Sony ARC. I'd prefer to use the TV's NetFlix and Prime apps because, well, the native app should be best, right? If I disable ARC and use the Optical cable to get audio to my receiver, will I lose channels and/or quality? I appreciate any input, thanks
You can use the optical connection, but will lose Dolby Digital Plus which carries Dolby Atmos. No issue if you aren't Set up for Atmos. Optical will pass Standard Dolby Digital. ARC on my 900F works with my Marantz AVR quite well.
geonjay likes this.

Spoiler!
post #4178 of 10365 Old 11-16-2018, 05:47 PM

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked: 32
1:1 pixel mapping 4K?

OK, my cable box is set to 1080i (no 1080P). Go to display/screen and change it from “Normal “ to Full pixel. Gives me a sharper picture, however if I set my 4K blu ray or Xbox one X to 4K (HDR or not) the display screen setting is grayed out and set to plus one. So, how do I get Full pixel 1:1 mapping on 4K content?
post #4179 of 10365 Old 11-16-2018, 05:57 PM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Question

Picked up a 55" today at BB

It all works fine except it takes about 30 seconds to get a picture.

I have a Direct TV set top box and HDMI out from it to HDMI 4 on the TV.

Is this normal?

thanks

----------
LG OLED77C8PUA
Panasonic TC-P58V10
Yamaha YSP-5100 Soundbar
Hsu VTF-2 Mk III Sub
post #4180 of 10365 Old 11-16-2018, 07:43 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

No that is not normal. Usually a hand shack issue causes that kind of delay.

Spoiler!
post #4181 of 10365 Old 11-16-2018, 07:57 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 309 Post(s)
Liked: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybaris View Post

Is this normal?

thanks
This has happened to me on every TV I have with directv including the X900F and my R617. It’s probably setting related on the directv box. Directv’s equipment has been sluggish for years. I have a genie2 now with 4K client and it does the same thing you’re seeing. It also did it with older equipment across several HDMI cables. On both of my old TVs (a 1080p Vizio and Hisense) it did the same thing.

It hasn’t bothered me but it’s possible it may be caused by having the box set to output native resolution and not a fixed one. I want the TV to do the scaling so I haven’t tried turning native off.

I haven’t tried resolving this issue as it doesn’t bother me to wait 10-30 seconds when I turn it on but turning native off on the box is worth a shot if you’d like to try to alleviate it. No guarantees, just a guess.
post #4182 of 10365 Old 11-17-2018, 02:29 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb8706 View Post
Hi. thanks, i wish that was the problem but it's not. i might just resort to using my in-tv apps.

I had that same problem, and was frustrated when new cables didn't help, also.

One (or two?) of the HDMI inputs don't support the higher signal contents (HDMI-1 doesn't, iirc.)

Switching the ATV4k cable to a different HDMI input solved this for me.
post #4183 of 10365 Old 11-17-2018, 05:41 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
Liked: 400
Hooked up a Panasonic UB820 to this last night and found that dolby vision looks a little like it has elevated black levels. Disappointing as I thought this may have been resolved by now. Are Sony going to fix this eventually?
post #4184 of 10365 Old 11-17-2018, 06:20 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 816 Post(s)
Liked: 333
Quote:

I have a Sony Z9D, a Denon AVR, Shield, Samsung BD player. CEC and ARC work flawlessly. Need to see what your settings on the TV, AVR are for CEC and also the Shield and ATV
post #4185 of 10365 Old 11-17-2018, 07:32 AM

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
Liked: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan254 View Post
1:1 pixel mapping 4K?

OK, my cable box is set to 1080i (no 1080P). Go to display/screen and change it from “Normal “ to Full pixel. Gives me a sharper picture, however if I set my 4K blu ray or Xbox one X to 4K (HDR or not) the display screen setting is grayed out and set to plus one. So, how do I get Full pixel 1:1 mapping on 4K content?
I don't have this TV "yet". But I had the same issue with my 2014 1080p sony and the way to unlock this was to put it into Game Mode. Certain presets do lock out certain features on sony sets. May be something to do with some enhancements that are forced on in other modes. Maybe Try using custom or try the game mode and see if the option unlocks. Report back if you have any luck. Im looking to get this set soon.
post #4186 of 10365 Old 11-17-2018, 08:29 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member
Industry Insider

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6847 Post(s)
Liked: 6843
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bklynblaze View Post
Got the call. My delivery for my 75" 900F is scheduled for Tuesday. Beyond excited. Coming from a 2013 Samsung F8000 which was a great 1080P set at the time but I figured it's time for a 4K upgrade!
That should be a nice upgrade indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampleheadz View Post
I can get a 65" Samsung Q8FN or the Sony XF90 for about the same price. Not sure what to get. I watch mostly 1080P content in a quite bright living room. Also play on a Xbox One X and PS4 Pro. Which would be the better choice?
XF90 has Dolby Vision and the Samsung does not, being at the same price I would not kill yourself over the choice, both great products.

Quote:
There are some amazing head sets out there.......KEF has some nice units.
post #4187 of 10365 Old 11-17-2018, 08:35 AM

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Honestly, in my experience (in years past and not with this TV) gray screens like that are usually a problem with the AVR and not the TV. Given that it's happened on two Sony TVs, I might look at swapping something else in for the Onkyo and seeing if the problems go away.
post #4188 of 10365 Old 11-17-2018, 08:36 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland Plasma View Post
That should be a nice upgrade indeed.

XF90 has Dolby Vision and the Samsung does not, being at the same price I would not kill yourself over the choice, both great products.

Thanks, I think I will hold on until Black Friday and make up my decision then. May the best deal win
post #4189 of 10365 Old 11-17-2018, 10:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1834 Post(s)
Liked: 1284
Quote:
My X900F is being delivered on Tuesday YAY!

Coming off a LG OLED B6 that's only 1.5 years old and developed serious burn-in. For the record, I will never buy an OLED again. The Best Buy Warranty on the LG gave me enough $$ back to buy the X900F, a 3 year warranty on it, delivery and haul away (of my old beloved Panny Plasma that was in the bedroom and no longer works for more than 20 minutes), with $150 to spare. That Best Buy warranty was worth every single penny and they were very good to me when the LG burn in started to rear it's ugly head.

It was a tough decision between the Q8FN and the X900F, but i have until January to trade up if i don't like the X900F (really hoping I will not have to do that).

I am looking for some advice on a sound bar which will only be used for regular TV watching (directv) and netflix/amazon prime - I do have a 7.1 system (Yammy Receiver, Polk towers, SVS sub and Klispch surrounds and center) that will be connected via the 1 and only optical audio on the Sony.

However, husband hates me having the surround on at night, he retires earlier than I do. I've read alot of reviews and posts that say the speakers on this Sony aren't all that great, the LG had 40w sound and was very good, I'm thinking I am going to need a soundbar with the new set. Looking for something low to mid end in cost, nothing fancy, that will connect in any way to this tv except via optical audio. Any Suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance!!
Possible solutions:

1. Get hubby some real good earplugs.
2. Buy him one of those “Wave Machines” where he cannot hear your sound surround but only the soothing sound of waves at night. Find an old Lava Lamp and put it on a timer while the waves are gently lulling him to sleep.
3. Sound proof the bedroom he’s in with a lock timer on the door that unlocks only when you decide to retire for the night.

All kidding aside - soundbar wise, Vizio makes some great products that are cost effective and work great at night. I bought mine at Costco and it provides a much clearer sound for dialog. Make sure that the bass unit (sub) can be separately controlled. That way - you can dial it down whenever needed. Don’t get a soundbar with heavy bass speakers in the main bar. That will wake up hubby as well.

Home Theater Setup
SONY 75X900F & 49X900E, BenQ W1080ST, Denon X5200 & Emotiva XPA-3
AudioSource 100VS, OPPO 103 & Samsung K8500, 9.1.4 Setup - Speakers - Studio 60's,
V.2 (FL/FR), CC-690 (C), V.5, ADP 590 V.5 (SS), MilleniaOne 2.0 (BS) - Velodyne 810 Sub,
Cornered Audio (FH/RH), Definitive Technology (Front Wides)
post #4190 of 10365 Old 11-17-2018, 11:23 AM

Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickD1225 View Post
No that is not normal. Usually a hand shack issue causes that kind of delay.
Aside from trying a 3rd set of cables, is there anything else to try?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjm817 View Post
I have a Sony Z9D, a Denon AVR, Shield, Samsung BD player. CEC and ARC work flawlessly. Need to see what your settings on the TV, AVR are for CEC and also the Shield and ATV
I can pull all of those and compare/contrast/share back here. I did a cursory glance through the settings to verify they were setup similarly, but the verbiage isn't exactly the same on each device.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordredKLB View Post
Honestly, in my experience (in years past and not with this TV) gray screens like that are usually a problem with the AVR and not the TV. Given that it's happened on two Sony TVs, I might look at swapping something else in for the Onkyo and seeing if the problems go away.
So...I've never had an issue with either Onkyo receiver that I've owned - but going through AVS and Onkyo's forums it appears that they've certainly had "these" kinds of issues. I just put my tx-nr636 up on Craigs List, we'll see how much I can get for it. I'll then go and look to see if there's a Denon or Yamaha in my price range - those seem to be the favored brands in my prices range...the only Marantzs I can afford are WAY too old to support current technology. Do you have any brand/model preference?
post #4191 of 10365 Old 11-17-2018, 12:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

[QUOTE=geonjay;57121854]Aside from trying a 3rd set of cables, is there anything else to try?

I only had that problem with the Vizio P75-F1 that I returned for the crappy jail bars problem among others including the hendshack. It to almost 1 min to make the connection. I thought it was the Marantz SR6012 until I replaced the Vizio with 75” Sony 900F. No handshsck problem at all. Connects in 1-2 Seconds. ARC works perfectly to boot..

I did buy certified high speed cables even before the TV and AVR arrived so I was ready. I had read of too many guys complaing about issues because they were using their old HDMI cables from their 1080 set up.

Spoiler!
post #4192 of 10365 Old 11-17-2018, 12:44 PM

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Liked: 57
Well after all the back and forth between brands I found a deal on the 65XBR900F that’s too good to pass up on. Thanks Uncle Sam. I’m ecstatic because I was probably going to get the TCL to save money but stoked I’ll be able enjoy the superior picture of the 900F.
post #4193 of 10365 Old 11-17-2018, 01:19 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
Liked: 211
Hello all on the 900f thread, haven’t been on the forum in a while. I’ve ordered a 75 inch 900f, just wondering if there is that much of a difference between it and the z9f, not a crazed videophile who needs the blackest of blacks. Need accurate crisp picture with good motion and accurate color, that’s good enough for me. I own a 65 inch Sony 950b up in NJ that I still think has the best picture I’ve seen yet on an led tv, better than the older z9 if you ask me. I also own an lg e6 that I still can’t understand why got such rave reviews from the video press, average motion, sharpness and horrible black crush, the picture just falls apart in dark scenes. That alone should have killed the ratings imo. So what do you guys think, is the 900f more than great enough, especially at half the price of the Z, and even on its own merits. Thanks. Regards. Ned.
post #4194 of 10365 Old 11-17-2018, 01:32 PM

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
So...I've never had an issue with either Onkyo receiver that I've owned - but going through AVS and Onkyo's forums it appears that they've certainly had "these" kinds of issues. I just put my tx-nr636 up on Craigs List, we'll see how much I can get for it. I'll then go and look to see if there's a Denon or Yamaha in my price range - those seem to be the favored brands in my prices range...the only Marantzs I can afford are WAY too old to support current technology. Do you have any brand/model preference?
I'm picking up a Denon 6400 this week. I've heard nothing but good things (other than it gets pretty hot).
post #4195 of 10365 Old 11-17-2018, 05:19 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
Liked: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngerstman View Post
Hello all on the 900f thread, haven’t been on the forum in a while. I’ve ordered a 75 inch 900f, just wondering if there is that much of a difference between it and the z9f, not a crazed videophile who needs the blackest of blacks. Need accurate crisp picture with good motion and accurate color, that’s good enough for me. I own a 65 inch Sony 950b up in NJ that I still think has the best picture I’ve seen yet on an led tv, better than the older z9 if you ask me. I also own an lg e6 that I still can’t understand why got such rave reviews from the video press, average motion, sharpness and horrible black crush, the picture just falls apart in dark scenes. That alone should have killed the ratings imo. So what do you guys think, is the 900f more than great enough, especially at half the price of the Z, and even on its own merits. Thanks. Regards. Ned.
Z9f is better as compared to 900f, in my case it is not worth the almost double the cost of z9f, if money no issue at all z9f is great. I would save the money and spend on nice sound bar or better 4K player.

SONY XBR75X900F: Oppo UDP-203: DirecTv 4K: ATV4K
Marantz SR6013: Aircom T8: Dolby Atmos 5.2.4
Definitive Tech. BP9060, CS 9060 HD: Mythos GEM: SM 55
Subwoofer Paradigm X12: Panamax MR4300
Harmony Elite Remote:Philips Hue Ambient Lights
post #4196 of 10365 Old 11-17-2018, 05:28 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 816 Post(s)
Liked: 333
Quote:
Aside from trying a 3rd set of cables, is there anything else to try?

I can pull all of those and compare/contrast/share back here. I did a cursory glance through the settings to verify they were setup similarly, but the verbiage isn't exactly the same on each device.

I can say that the Denon X3400H I have works perfect with my Sony TV.
JBDS3468 likes this.
post #4197 of 10365 Old 11-17-2018, 05:48 PM

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Hi everyone:

I'm looking to get the 900f on black Friday, but I have a couple of questions.

1) From reading all posts, it looks like not many people use the dedicated settings for sports, cinema, gaming etc., Why not?
2) I'm looking to utilize the Android apps on the TV, especially Plex. I have movies I've downloaded and accessable through Plex on my computer and want to access them through the TV Plex app. Good idea?

Thanks.
post #4198 of 10365 Old 11-17-2018, 08:19 PM

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybaris View Post

Is this normal?

thanks

headed there in the next few days.
was hoping for more than $100 off. but it looks like thats as low as its going to go.
post #4199 of 10365 Old 11-17-2018, 09:14 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
Liked: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngerstman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by iserum View Post
Z9f is better as compared to 900f, in my case it is not worth the almost double the cost of z9f, if money no issue at all z9f is great. I would save the money and spend on nice sound bar or better 4K player.

I also tried the Z9F out for a month and eventually settled on a 900F. The 900F, at least the one I have, has a very uniform screen with only a single small spot that can be seen in extreme circumstances... meaning, like, 97% of the time I can't see it and even then I need to pay attention in order to see it. Otherwise, very uniform... certainly none of the shadowy (albeit minor) jail bars that my old Vizio (2016 M Series) had. I was actually surprised coming from the Z9F just how clean the 900F looked overall for half the price.

The Z9F black levels are actually fine, despite what a lot of haters who had never even seen the television have to say. Yeah, the native contrast ratio is low, but it means nothing in practice. Here's where the Z9F fares better: It has more zones and it shows. The 900F has larger bloom spots when things need to be lit against a dark background. The Z9F fares worse with the cinema bar bleed which can get virtually white... the 900F can have cinema bar bleed as well but not as severe... I think the big difference here is because of the Z9F's optical layer over the panel in combination with the brighter lighting.

Both TV's are great are producing accurate colors and whatnot. As far as the quality of the picture I'm seeing overall... honestly, I don't find there's a huge difference between both television outside of the zone lighting and how it looks/responds.

So the TL;DR here is that no, I don't find the Z9F is worth twice the price. The 900F is inferior but not drastically so, especially considering the price difference.
post #4200 of 10365 Old 11-17-2018, 10:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1834 Post(s)
Liked: 1284
Quote:
Originally Posted by MordredKLB View Post
I'm picking up a Denon 6400 this week. I've heard nothing but good things (other than it gets pretty hot).
Denon makes great AVR’s. But they do run hot. Problem solved with a couple AC Infinity Fans with an adapter and thermostat. Keeps the AVR running at top performance.

Home Theater Setup
SONY 75X900F & 49X900E, BenQ W1080ST, Denon X5200 & Emotiva XPA-3
AudioSource 100VS, OPPO 103 & Samsung K8500, 9.1.4 Setup - Speakers - Studio 60's,
V.2 (FL/FR), CC-690 (C), V.5, ADP 590 V.5 (SS), MilleniaOne 2.0 (BS) - Velodyne 810 Sub,
Cornered Audio (FH/RH), Definitive Technology (Front Wides)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
brightness , contrast , hdr , Sony , wifi , x900f , x900f appletv dolbyvision

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page